Summary: A beverage prepared from SOYBEANS.
Publications223 found, 100 shown here
- Effect of a soymilk supplement containing isoflavones on urinary F2 isoprostane levels in premenopausal womenSukwan Nhan
Department of Preventive Medicine and Community Health, The University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston 77555 1109, USA
Nutr Cancer 53:73-81. 2005..71; P = 0.05). The findings suggest that soy isoflavones may reduce lipid peroxidation in an age-dependent manner, with greater effects in older women, and with lower doses of isoflavones...
- Comparison of the effects of cows' milk, fortified soy milk, and calcium supplement on weight and fat loss in premenopausal overweight and obese womenSh Faghih
Department of Nutrition, Faculty of Nutrition Sciences and Food Technology, Arghavan Ave, Farahzadi Bulv, Tehran, Iran
Nutr Metab Cardiovasc Dis 21:499-503. 2011..We compared the effects of cows' milk, calcium fortified soy milk and calcium supplement on weight and body fat reduction in premenopausal overweight and obese women.
- Application of a hybrid variable selection method for determination of carbohydrate content in soy milk powder using visible and near infrared spectroscopyXiaojing Chen
College of Physics and Electronic Information and Department of Chemistry, Wenzhou University, China
J Agric Food Chem 57:334-40. 2009Visible and near-infrared (Vis-NIR) spectroscopy was investigated to fast determine the carbohydrate content in soy milk powder. A hybrid variable selection method was proposed...
- A prospective study of the effects of 1-year calcium-fortified soy milk supplementation on dietary calcium intake and bone health in Chinese adolescent girls aged 14 to 16Suzanne C Ho
Department of Community and Family Medicine, Centre of Research and Promotion of Women s Health, School of Public Health, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Prince of Wales Hospital, Shatin NT, Hong Kong SAR
Osteoporos Int 16:1907-16. 2005..We conclude that 375 ml calcium-fortified soymilk supplementation, or an equivalent of about two glasses, is among the effective strategies for bone acquisition and the optimization of peak bone mass in adolescent girls...
- Effects of Lactobacillus fermented soymilk and soy yogurt on hepatic lipid accumulation in rats fed a cholesterol-free dietRyoko Kitawaki
Department of Food Science and Nutrition, School of Human Environmental Sciences, Mukogawa Women s University, Nishinomiya, Hyogo, Japan
Biosci Biotechnol Biochem 73:1484-8. 2009..These results suggest that soy yogurt is beneficial in preventing hepatic lipid accumulation in rats...
- Bioavailability of isoflavones after ingestion of soy beverages in healthy adultsMitsuyoshi Kano
Yakult Central Institute for Microbiological Research, Kunitachi, Tokyo 186 8650, Japan
J Nutr 136:2291-6. 2006....
- Evaluation of the buffering capacity of powdered cow's, goat's and soy milk and non-prescription antacids in the treatment of non-ulcer dyspepsiaD Lutchman
School of Pharmacy and Pharmacology, University of KwaZulu Natal, Durban, South Africa
S Afr Med J 96:57-61. 2006..Treatment choice commonly includes over the counter medicines and home remedies, e.g. milk...
- Cholesterol lowering effect of a soy drink enriched with plant sterols in a French population with moderate hypercholesterolemiaChristina Weidner
COGNIS GmbH, Monheim, Germany
Lipids Health Dis 7:35. 2008..The objective of this study was to investigate the effect of a soy drink enriched with plant sterols on blood lipid profiles in moderately hypercholesterolemic subjects...
- Effect of fermented soy milk on the intestinal bacterial ecosystemI Chi Cheng
Graduate Institute of Nutrition and Health Sciences, Taipei Medical University, 110 250 Wu Hsing Street, Taipei, Taiwan, China
World J Gastroenterol 11:1225-7. 2005To investigate the effect of fermented soy milk on human ecosystem in the intestinal tract by way of examining the population of different microorganisms isolated from fecal samples.
- Comparison between the effects of soy milk and non-fat cow milk on lipid profile and lipid peroxidation in patients with primary hypercholesterolemiaLiliana P Bricarello
Cardiology Division, Federal University of Sao Paulo, Rua Pedro de Toledo 458, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Nutrition 20:200-4. 2004This study assessed whether the consumption of soy milk could add significantly to the lipid profile and lipid peroxidation in comparison with non-fat milk.
- Effect of two types of soy milk and dairy milk on plasma lipids in hypercholesterolemic adults: a randomized trialChristopher D Gardner
Stanford Prevention Research Center, Department of Medicine, Stanford University Medical School, Stanford, CA, USA
J Am Coll Nutr 26:669-77. 2007..To compare the effects of two commercially available soy milks (one made using whole soy beans, the other using soy protein isolate) with low-fat dairy milk on plasma lipid, insulin, and glucose responses...
- Reduction of alpha-galactooligosaccharides in soyamilk by Lactobacillus fermentum CRL 722: in vitro and in vivo evaluation of fermented soyamilkJ G LeBlanc
Centro de Referencia para Lactobacilos CERELA CONICET, Chacabuco 145, Tucuman, Argentina
J Appl Microbiol 97:876-81. 2004..These sugars thus reach the large intestine causing gastrointestinal disorders in sensitive individuals. The use of lactic acid bacteria (LAB) expressing alpha-Gal is a promising solution for the degradation of alpha-GOS in soyamilk...
- Low activities of intestinal lactase suppress the early phase absorption of soy isoflavones in Japanese adultsAkiko Tamura
Research Institute, FANCL Co, Yokohama, Japan
Clin Nutr 27:248-53. 2008..The contribution of lactase to isoflavone bioavailability has not been clarified. We evaluated the association between lactase activity and the bioavailability of isoflavone glucosides in Japanese adults...
- Effects of lactic acid-fermented soymilk on lipid metabolism-related gene expression in rat liverMaki Kobayashi
Department of Food Science and Nutrition, School of Human Environmental Sciences, Mukogawa Women s University, Nishinomiya, Hyogo, Japan
Biosci Biotechnol Biochem 76:19-24. 2012..This up-regulation was higher in the FSM group than in the SM group. It is assumed that the bioactive components produced by lactic acid fermentation induced the up-regulation of CYP7a1...
- Instrumental and sensory characterization of heat-induced odorants in aseptically packaged soy milkPatricio R Lozano
Department of Food Science and Human Nutrition, University of Illinois, 1302 West Pennsylvania Avenue, Urbana, Illinois 61801, USA
J Agric Food Chem 55:3018-26. 2007Predominant heat-induced odorants generated in soy milk by ultrahigh-temperature (UHT) processing were evaluated by sensory and instrumental techniques...
- Apparent bioavailability of isoflavones after intake of liquid and solid soya foodsAdrian A Franke
Natural Products and Cancer Biology Program, Cancer Research Center of Hawaii, 1236 Lauhala Street, Honolulu, HI 96813, USA
Br J Nutr 102:1203-10. 2009..DE makes the largest contribution to urinary total IFL. The AB of IFL was found to be variable depending on the analyte and soya food consumed...
- Differential effects of powdered whole soy milk and its hydrolysate on antiobesity and antihyperlipidemic response to high-fat treatment in C57BL/6N miceJi Young Choi
Department of Food Science and Nutrition, Kyungpook National University, Daegu 702 701, Republic of Korea
J Agric Food Chem 59:2584-91. 2011This study was performed to investigate the beneficial effects of powdered whole soy milk and its hydrolysate, compared to the processed soy milk and its hydrolysate, on the alteration of lipid metabolism and their possible effects on ..
- Soymilk intake is associated with plasma and liver lipid profiles in rats fed a high-cholesterol dietJiun Rong Chen
Department of Nutrition and Health Sciences, Taipei Medical University, Taipei, Taiwan, Republic of China
Nutrition 20:929-33. 2004..This study investigated the effects of soymilk on lipid metabolism in Sprague-Dawley rats fed a cholesterol-enriched (0.3%) diet...
- Isoflavones and antioxidant capacity of commercial soy-based beverages: effect of storageKatia Rau De Almeida Callou
Laboratorio de Quimica, Bioquimica e Biologia Molecular de Alimentos, Departamento de Alimentos e Nutricao Experimental, FCF, Universidade de Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
J Agric Food Chem 58:4284-91. 2010..commercially available soy-based beverages (n = 65), including products made from soy protein isolate (SPI) and soy milk, mixed with fruit juice and/or flavoring, were analyzed for their isoflavone content and in vitro antioxidant ..
- Enhancement of tofu isoflavone recovery by pretreatment of soy milk with koji enzyme extractMeng Lung Wu
Department of Food Science, National Chiayi University, Chiayi 600, Taiwan
J Agric Food Chem 52:4785-90. 2004..process, 2 mL of koji enzyme extract (soybean koji/deionized water, 1/3, w/v) was combined with 600 mL of soy milk, and 30 mL aliquots were incubated at 35 degrees C for 0, 30, 60, 120, and 300 min, for enzyme pretreatment...
- Conversion of isoflavone glucosides to aglycones in soymilk by fermentation with lactic acid bacteriaJiyeon Chun
Div of Applied Life Science, Graduate School, Inst of Agriculture and Life Science, Gyeongsang National Univ, Jinju 660 701, Korea
J Food Sci 72:M39-44. 2007..Especially, L. paraplantarum KM seems to be a promising starter for bioactive-fermented soymilk based on its growth, acid production, and isoflavone conversion within a short time...
- Calcium bioavailability of calcium carbonate fortified soymilk is equivalent to cow's milk in young womenYongdong Zhao
Department of Foods and Nutrition, Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN, USA
J Nutr 135:2379-82. 2005..217 +/- 0.040), but both were higher (P < 0.05) than that of TCPSM (0.181 +/- 0.039). Our result suggests that calcium absorption is equivalent for CCSM and cow's milk at similar calcium loads...
- Soybeans or soymilk: does it make a difference for cardiovascular protection? Does it even matter?Francene M Steinberg
Am J Clin Nutr 85:927-8. 2007
- Possible mechanisms of antimutagenicity in fermented soymilk prepared with a coculture of Streptococcus infantis and Bifidobacterium infantisMeng Li Hsieh
Graduate Institute of Food Science and Technology, National Taiwan University, Taipei, Taiwan
J Food Prot 70:1025-8. 2007..Desmutagenic and blocking effects were the main mechanisms of antimutagenicity in the fermented soymilk against DMBA. In contrast, the antimutagenic effect of the fermented soymilk on 4-NQO was primarily due to a blocking effect...
- Fermentation of calcium-fortified soymilk with Lactobacillus: effects on calcium solubility, isoflavone conversion, and production of organic acidsA L Tang
School of Biomedical Sciences, Victoria Univ, St Albans Campus, P O Box 14428, Melbourne, VIC 8001, Australia
J Food Sci 72:M431-6. 2007....
- Prolonged stabilization of platinum-resistant ovarian cancer in a single patient consuming a fermented soy therapyAmber Klein
Division of Medical Oncology, Massachusetts General Hospital, Cox 640, 100 Blossom Street, Boston, MA 02114, USA
Gynecol Oncol 100:205-9. 2006..These patients have an unfavorable prognosis, and they frequently seek complementary and alternative therapies (CAM). Historically, this represents an understudied and underreported component of ovarian cancer treatment...
- Using of Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium to product the isoflavone aglycones in fermented soymilkQue King Wei
Department of Food Nutrition, Chung Hua University of Medical Technology, 89 Wunhua 1st Street, Rende Township, Tainan 71703, Taiwan, ROC
Int J Food Microbiol 117:120-4. 2007..05). The five strains of microorganisms produced lesser amount of isoflavone aglycones in fermented sucrose-soymilk than in other fermented soymilk...
- The efficacy of amino acid-based formulas in relieving the symptoms of cow's milk allergy: a systematic reviewD J Hill
Department of Allergy, Royal Children s Hospital, Melbourne, Australia
Clin Exp Allergy 37:808-22. 2007..Further studies are required to determine the relative medical or economic value of initial treatment with AAF in infants at high risk of eHF intolerance...
- Characteristics of yogurt-like products prepared from the combination of skim milk and soymilk containing saccharified-rice solutionDong June Park
Korea Food Research Institute, Songnam, Korea
Int J Food Sci Nutr 56:23-34. 2005..The ratio of skim milk and soy milk had no significant effect on titratable acidity, while the type and nature of culture used for fermentation ..
- Lead levels in retail samples of Spanish infant formulae and their contribution to dietary intake of infantsI Navarro-Blasco
Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Sciences, University of Navarra, Spain
Food Addit Contam 22:726-34. 2005....
- A comparison of changes in the transformation of isoflavones in soymilk using varying concentrations of exogenous and probiotic-derived endogenous beta-glucosidasesD O Otieno
School of Molecular Sciences, Victoria University, Werribee Campus, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
J Appl Microbiol 103:601-12. 2007..To compare endogenous and exogenous beta-glucosidases for the hydrolysis of the predominant isoflavone glucosides in soymilk in order to improve the biological activity...
- Liquid chromatographic analysis of vitamin B6 in reconstituted infant formula: collaborative studyDudley L Mann
U S Food and Drug Administration, Southeast Regional Laboratory, 60 Eighth St, NE, Atlanta, GA 30309, USA
J AOAC Int 88:30-7. 2005..81 and 2.06) helped define a realistic limit of quantitation as 0.05 microg/g. Recovery data were quantitative and varied between 81.4 and 98.0% (mean = 89.8%) for each of 6 spiked materials...
- Pharmacokinetics of isoflavones, daidzein and genistein, after ingestion of soy beverage compared with soy extract capsules in postmenopausal Thai womenEkasin Anupongsanugool
Department of Pharmacology, Faculty of Medicine, Chiang Mai University, Thailand
BMC Clin Pharmacol 5:2. 2005....
- Endogenous beta-glucosidase and beta-galactosidase activities from selected probiotic micro-organisms and their role in isoflavone biotransformation in soymilkD O Otieno
School of Molecular Sciences, Victoria University, Werribee Campus, Melbourne, Australia
J Appl Microbiol 103:910-7. 2007..To compare endogenous beta-glucosidases and beta-galactosidases for hydrolysis of the predominant isoflavone glycosides into isoflavone aglycones in order to improve biological activity of soymilk...
- Fermentation of a milk-soymilk and Lycium chinense Miller mixture using a new isolate of Lactobacillus paracasei subsp. paracasei NTU101 and Bifidobacterium longumFu Mei Lin
Institute of Microbiology and Biochemistry, National Taiwan University, 1, Sec 4, Roosevelt Road, Taipei, Taiwan, Republic of China
J Ind Microbiol Biotechnol 31:559-64. 2004..The cell numbers of L. paracasei subsp. paracasei NTU101 and B. longum BCRC11847 in the fermented beverage were maintained at 1.2x10(9) CFU/ml and 6.3x10(8) CFU/ml, respectively, after 14 days of storage...
- Biotransformation of isoflavone glycosides by Bifidobacterium animalis in soymilk supplemented with skim milk powderT T Pham
School of Molecular Sciences, Victoria Univ, Werribee Campus, P O Box 14428, Melbourne, Victoria 8001, Australia
J Food Sci 72:M316-24. 2007..It appears that SMP enhanced the biotransformation of isoflavone glycosides to aglycones and SPI increased the lactose utilization by B. animalis A and B...
- Topical application of Bifidobacterium-fermented soy milk extract containing genistein and daidzein improves rheological and physiological properties of skinKouji Miyazaki
Yakult Central Institute for Microbiological Research, Kunitachi, Tokyo
J Cosmet Sci 55:473-9. 2004The authors examined the effects of Bifidobacterium-fermented soy milk extract (BE) containing genistein and daidzein on the hyaluronic acid (HA) content and rheological and physiological properties of hairless mouse and/or human skin...
- Genistein inhibits intestinal cell proliferation in pigletsAn Chian Chen
Division of Nutritional Sciences, University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign, 457 Bevier Hall, 905 S Goodwin Avenue, Urbana, IL 61801, USA
Pediatr Res 57:192-200. 2005..The lack of effect of genistein on nutrient transport and enzyme activity suggests that the impact of genistein is greater on proliferating versus differentiated intestinal cells...
- Viability of lactic acid bacteria and bifidobacteria in fermented soymilk after drying, subsequent rehydration and storageYi Chieh Wang
Graduate Institute of Food Science and Technology, National Taiwan University 59, Lane 144, Keelung Rd, Sec 4, Taipei, Taiwan
Int J Food Microbiol 93:209-17. 2004..1% and 68.8%, respectively, in the freeze-dried fermented soymilk after 4 months of storage. Meanwhile, S. thermophilus and B. infantis in the spray-dried fermented soymilk showed a survival percent of 29.5% and 57.7%, respectively...
- Effect of water-to-bean ratio on the contents and compositions of isoflavones in tofuFuh Juin Kao
Graduate Institute of Agricultural Chemistry, National Taiwan University, Taipei 10617, Taiwan
J Agric Food Chem 52:2277-81. 2004..The amount of extracted daidzin and genistin in soy milk increased with increasing water-to-bean ratios from 5 to 9 and reached the maximum level at the ratios of 9-11...
- Urinary isoflavonoid excretion is similar after consuming soya milk and miso soup in Japanese-American womenGertraud Maskarinec
Cancer Research Center of Hawai i, 1236 Lauhala Street, Honolulu, HI 96813, USA
Br J Nutr 100:424-9. 2008..Therefore, recommendations favouring fermented soya foods are not justified as long as the intestinal microflora is capable of hydrolysing the isoflavone glucosides from non-fermented soya foods...
- Food allergy: a practical update from the gastroenterological viewpointCristina Targa Ferreira
Gastroenterologista e endoscopista pediátrica Mestre, Fundacao Faculdade Federal de Ciencias Medicas de Porto Alegre, Porto Alegre, RS, Brasil Doutora, Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul, Porto Alegre, RS, Brasil
J Pediatr (Rio J) 83:7-20. 2007..To present an up-to-date and critical review regarding food allergies, focusing mainly on treatment and prevention...
- Equol producer status, salivary estradiol profile and urinary excretion of isoflavones in Irish Caucasian women, following ingestion of soymilkMichael C Hall
Department of Chemical and Life Sciences, Institute of Technology Tralee, Clash, Tralee, County Kerry, Ireland
Steroids 72:64-70. 2007..75 (P<0.05)). The results indicate a significant, distinctive variation in equol production, isoflavone excretion and salivary estradiol profile among individual volunteers following ingestion of soymilk...
- Urinary isoflavonoid excretion and soy consumption in three generations of Japanese women in HawaiiG Maskarinec
Cancer Research Center of Hawaii, Honolulu, HI 96813, USA
Eur J Clin Nutr 61:255-61. 2007....
- Mutagenicity and antimutagenic effect of soymilk fermented with lactic acid bacteria and bifidobacteriaMeng Li Hsieh
Institute of Food Science and Technology, National Taiwan University, Taipei, Taiwan
Int J Food Microbiol 111:43-7. 2006....
- Antioxidative activities of soymilk fermented with lactic acid bacteria and bifidobacteriaYi Chieh Wang
Graduate Institute of Food Science and Technology, National Taiwan University 59, Lane 144, Keelung Road, Section 4, Taipei, Taiwan
Food Microbiol 23:128-35. 2006..Irrespective of the drying method and the starters used for fermentation. The antioxidative activity of fermented soymilk reduces after drying yet remains higher than that of dried unfermented soymilk...
- Transformation of isoflavone phytoestrogens during the fermentation of soymilk with lactic acid bacteria and bifidobacteriaHsiang Lin Chien
Graduate Institute of Food Science and Technology, National Taiwan University, Sec 4, Taipei, ROC
Food Microbiol 23:772-8. 2006..20%, 28.80% and 12.44% after 24h of fermentation. Finally, the increase of aglycones and decrease of glucoside isoflavones during fermentation coincides with the increase of beta-glucosidase activity observed in fermented soymilk...
- Evaluation of powdered infant formula milk as chelating agent for copper under simulated gastric conditions of a baby's stomachVeronica Arancibia
Faculty of Chemistry, Pontificia Universidad Catolica de Chile, Santiago 22, Chile
Anal Sci 22:1197-200. 2006..8, 1.1 and 10.1 mM for A, B, C and D types, respectively. The best complexing agent was the solution prepared with powdered milk D and the worst was that of C. This is important for the bioavailability of this element as a micronutrient...
- NTP-CERHR expert panel report on the reproductive and developmental toxicity of soy formulaKarl K Rozman
Department of Pharmacology and Toxicology, University of Kansas Medical Center, Kansas City, KS, USA
Birth Defects Res B Dev Reprod Toxicol 77:280-397. 2006
- Urinary excretion of equol by postmenopausal women consuming soymilk fermented by probiotic bifidobacteriaD Tsangalis
Food Safety, Authenticity and Quality Unit, School of Molecular Sciences, Victoria University, Werribee, Victoria, Australia
Eur J Clin Nutr 61:438-41. 2007..To study the effects of consuming isoflavone aglycone-enriched soymilk fermented by bifidobacteria on urinary excretion of equol with respect to fermentation, daidzein dose, supplementation duration and background diet...
- Chromium content in different kinds of Spanish infant formulae and estimation of dietary intake by infants fed on reconstituted powder formulaeCristina Sola-Larrañaga
Chemistry and Soil Science, University of Navarra, Irunlarrea 1, E 31 080 Pamplona Navarra, Spain
Food Addit Contam 23:1157-68. 2006....
- Hydrolysis of black soybean isoflavone glycosides by Bacillus subtilis nattoLun Cheng Kuo
Institute of Microbiology and Biochemistry, National Taiwan University, No 1, Sec 4, Roosevelt Road, Taipei, Taiwan, Republic of China
Appl Microbiol Biotechnol 73:314-20. 2006..These results suggest that this fermentation effectively hydrolyzed the glycosides from isoflavone in black soymilk and the fermented black soymilk has the potential to be applied to selective estrogen receptor modulator products...
- [How to avoid an inaccurate infant formula]P Tounian
Service de gastroentérologie et nutrition pédiatriques, Hopital Armand Trousseau, 26, avenue du Docteur Arnold Netter, 75571 Paris Cedex 12, France
Arch Pediatr 13:561-3. 2006
- [Growth in infants with cow's milk allergy]J M Moreno Villares
Unidad de Nutrición Clínica, Hospital Universitario 12 de Octubre, Madrid, Spain
An Pediatr (Barc) 64:244-7. 2006..Approximately 2-3 % of infants develop cow's milk allergy (CMA). Treatment consists of eliminating milk from the diet. Some studies have shown growth failure in children with CMA and a milk-free diet...
- [Food supplementation products. Soya: more risks than benefits?]Wolfgang Wuttke
MMW Fortschr Med 150:21. 2008
- Global gene expression profiles induced by phytoestrogens in human breast cancer cellsRamiro Dip
Institute of Pharmacology and Toxicology, University of Zurich Vetsuisse, Winterthurerstrasse 260, Zurich, Switzerland
Endocr Relat Cancer 15:161-73. 2008..Therefore, phytoestrogens appear to mitigate estrogenic signaling in the presence of both ER subtypes but, in late-stage cancer cells lacking ERbeta, these phytochemicals contribute to a tumor-promoting transcriptional signature...
- No difference indicated in electroencephalographic power spectral analysis in 3- and 6-month-old infants fed soy- or milk-based formulaHongkui Jing
Arkansas Children s Nutrition Center ACNC, Little Rock, Arkansas 72202, USA
Matern Child Nutr 4:136-45. 2008..In addition, EEG spectral development appears more advanced in female than in male infants at 6 months...
- Soy it ain't soTanja Schub
Lab Anim (NY) 31:12. 2002
- Skim milk powder supplementation affects lactose utilization, microbial survival and biotransformation of isoflavone glycosides to isoflavone aglycones in soymilk by LactobacillusThuy T Pham
School of Molecular Sciences, Victoria University, Werribee Campus, PO Box 14428, Melbourne, Victoria 8001, Australia
Food Microbiol 25:653-61. 2008..9-19.0% higher than that for SM, after 24h of incubation. Most of IG in SSM was completely converted to IA, except malonyl glycitin and malonyl genistin. At the end of the incubation, IA comprised up to 76.8% of total isoflavones in SSM...
- Feeding choice for children with immediate allergic reactions to cows milk proteinSam S Mehr
Med J Aust 189:178-9. 2008
- Do not laparotomize food-protein-induced enterocolitis syndromeShamanthi Jayasooriya
Centre for Paediatric Gastroenterology, Royal Free and University College School of Medicine, London, UK
Pediatr Emerg Care 23:173-5. 2007..A case of food protein-induced enterocolitis syndrome presenting with features similar to intussusception, leading to unnecessary surgery, is presented...
- Comparison of effects of high-pressure processing and heat treatment on immunoactivity of bovine milk immunoglobulin G in enriched soymilk under equivalent microbial inactivation levelsSi Quan Li
Department of Food Science and Technology, The Ohio State University, 110 Parker Building, 2015 Fyffe Road, Columbus, Ohio 43210, USA
J Agric Food Chem 54:739-46. 2006..Results of combined pressure-thermal kinetic studies of bovine milk IgG activity were provided to determine the optimal process conditions to preserve product function...
- Isoflavone phytoestrogen degradation in fermented soymilk with selected beta-glucosidase producing L. acidophilus strains during storage at different temperaturesD O Otieno
School of Molecular Sciences, Victoria University, Werribee Campus, P O Box 14428, Melbourne, Victoria 8001, Australia
Int J Food Microbiol 115:79-88. 2007..Storage temperature was therefore found to be very important in regulating the rate of degradation soy isoflavones in fermented soymilk...
- Feeding a soy formula to children with cow's milk allergy: the development of immunoglobulin E-mediated allergy to soy and peanutsTimo Klemola
Jorvi Hospital, Department of Pediatrics, Espoo, Finland
Pediatr Allergy Immunol 16:641-6. 2005Peanut allergy has been associated with the intake of soy milk or a soy formula...
- Role of the skin patch test in diagnosing food allergy in children with atopic dermatitisRūta Rokaite
KMUK Vaiku ligu klinika, Eiveniu 2, 50009 Kaunas, Lithuania
Medicina (Kaunas) 40:1081-7. 2004..The aim of the study was to determine peculiarities of food allergy in children with atopic dermatitis and to evaluate the significance of skin patch test in determining the main food allergens...
- Molecular description and industrial potential of Tn6098 conjugative transfer conferring alpha-galactoside metabolism in Lactococcus lactisRonnie Machielsen
Top Institute Food and Nutrition, P O Box 557, 6700AN Wageningen, Netherlands
Appl Environ Microbiol 77:555-63. 2011..characterization of all strains showed that the transconjugant has not only acquired the ability to grow well in soy milk, a substrate rich in α-galactosides, but also has retained the flavor-forming capabilities of the recipient ..
- The biochemistry, chemistry and physiology of the isoflavones in soybeans and their food productsStephen Barnes
Department of Pharmacology and Toxicology, University of Alabama at Birmingham and Purdue University University of Alabama at Birmingham Botanicals Center for Age Related Disease, Birmingham, Alabama 35294, USA
Lymphat Res Biol 8:89-98. 2010..Soy foods have entered the U.S. food supply in ever-increasing amounts both in the form of traditional products (soy milk, tofu) and in more subtle ways in dairy and bread/cake products...
- The allergenicity of soybean-based products is modified by food technologiesP Franck
Laboratoire de Biochimie, Hopital Central, Nancy, France
Int Arch Allergy Immunol 128:212-9. 2002..Numerous products based on soybean are available and various food technologies are applied for their production. The allergenicity of natural soybean may be modified by these treatments...
- Gastrointestinal disorders in children with atopic dermatitisRūta Rokaite
Clinic of Children s Diseases, Kaunas University of Medicine Hospital, Kaunas, Lithuania
Medicina (Kaunas) 41:837-45. 2005....
- Estrogenic activity of natural and synthetic estrogens in human breast cancer cells in cultureD T Zava
Aeron Biotechnology, San Leandro, California 94577, USA
Environ Health Perspect 105:637-45. 1997..common foods, herbs, and spices and in human saliva following consumption of a high phytoestrogen food source (soy milk) to compare phytoestrogen abundance and bioavailability relative to the reported xenoestrogen burden in humans...
- [Interleukin 13 and 18 serum concentration in children with cow milk hypersensitivity]Grazyna BaÅ‚a
Katedra i Klinika Pediatrii, Alergologii i Gastroenterologii, Akademia Medyczna im L Rydygiera, SkÅ‚odowskiej 9, 85 094 Bydgoszcz, Poland
Med Wieku Rozwoj 8:33-42. 2004..The aim of the study was the estimation of IL-13 and IL-18 concentration in serum of children with cow milk hypersensitivity and estimation of its usefulness in clinical practice...
- Moulds and yeasts in fruit salads and fruit juicesV H Tournas
Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition HFS 315, Food and Drug Administration, College Park, MD 20740, USA
Food Microbiol 23:684-8. 2006..and 65 pasteurized fruit juice samples (apple, carrot, grapefruit, grape and orange juices, apple cider, and soy milk) were purchased from local supermarkets in the Washington, DC area and tested for fungal contamination...
- Soybean beta-conglycinin as the main allergen in a patient with food-dependent exercise-induced anaphylaxis by tofu: food processing alters pepsin resistanceA Adachi
Department of Dermatology, Hyogo Prefectural Kakogawa Hospital, Kakogawa, Japan
Clin Exp Allergy 39:167-73. 2009..Food-dependent exercise-induced anaphylaxis (FDEIA) due to soybeans is a rare disorder. The allergen responsible for FDEIA due to soybeans has not yet been determined...
- Novel process of fermenting black soybean [Glycine max (L.) Merrill] yogurt with dramatically reduced flatulence-causing oligosaccharides but enriched soy phytoalexinsShengbao Feng
Department of Chemistry, National University of Singapore, Singapore 117543
J Agric Food Chem 56:10078-84. 2008..262%, and a maximum viable cell count of 2.1 x 10 (8) CFU/mL in the final soy yogurt, soy milk from germinated soybeans under fungal stress was concluded to be a suitable medium for yogurt-making...
- Factors affecting the bioavailability of soy isoflavones in humans after ingestion of physiologically relevant levels from different soy foodsAedin Cassidy
School of Medicine, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK
J Nutr 136:45-51. 2006..of isoflavones for both the aglycon and glucoside forms that are naturally present in 3 different soy foods, soy milk, textured vegetable protein, and tempeh...
- Lifestyle, dietary habits and consumption pattern of male university students according to the frequency of commercial beverage consumptionsHyemin Kim
Graduate School of Nutrition Education, Daejin University, Kyeonggi 487 711, Korea
Nutr Res Pract 5:124-31. 2011..More subjects from the rare consumption group chose water, tea, and soy milk, and more from the frequent consumption group chose carbonated soft drinks and coffee (P = 0...
- Effect of soy phytoestrogens on hot flashes in postmenopausal women with breast cancer: a randomized, controlled clinical trialCheri L Van Patten
British Columbia Cancer Agency, Vancouver Cancer Centre, Vancouver Hospital and Health Sciences Centre, and University of British Columbia, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
J Clin Oncol 20:1449-55. 2002..This study evaluated the acceptability and effectiveness of a soy beverage containing phytoestrogens as a treatment for hot flashes in postmenopausal women with breast cancer...
- Growth of probiotic bacteria and bifidobacteria in a soy yogurt formulationE R Farnworth
Agriculture and Agri Food Canada, CRDA, 3600 Casavant Blvd, West, Saint Hyacinthe, QC, Canada J2S 8E3
Int J Food Microbiol 116:174-81. 2007....
- The use of enterocin CCM 4231 in soy milk to control the growth of Listeria monocytogenes and Staphylococcus aureusA Laukova
Institute of Animal Physiology Slovak Academy of Sciences, Kosice, Slovakia
J Appl Microbiol 87:182-6. 1999..3200 AU ml-1) was used to control the growth of Listeria monocytogenes Ohio and Staphylococcus aureus in soy milk. The growth and bacteriocin (enterocin) production of producer strain CCM 4231 in soy milk was also checked...
- Effect of soy milk on warfarin efficacyJosie A Cambria-Kiely
Department of Pharmacy, Fallon Clinic, 344 Thompson Rd, Webster, MA 01570 1509, USA
Ann Pharmacother 36:1893-6. 2002To describe the effect of soy milk on the international normalized ratio (INR) in a patient treated with warfarin.
- Effect of storage conditions on carbon-centered radicals in soy protein productsWilliam L Boatright
Department of Animal and Food Sciences, University of Kentucky, Lexington, Kentucky 40546 0215, USA
J Agric Food Chem 57:7969-73. 2009..radicals in retail samples of isolated soy protein (ISP), soy protein concentrate (SPC), and powdered soy milk were estimated to contain from 6.12 x 10(14) to 1.98 x 10(15) spins/g of soy product...
- Health-promoting effects of a dietary fiber concentrate from the soybean byproduct okara in ratsAntonio Jiménez-Escrig
Metabolism and Nutrition Department, Instituto del Frio, Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Cientificas, E 28040 Madrid, Spain
J Agric Food Chem 56:7495-501. 2008Okara (a byproduct of the soy milk industry) is rich in proteins (24.5-37.5 g/100 g of dry matter (dm)), lipids (9.3-22.3 g/100 g of dm), and dietary fiber (DF) (14.5-55.4 g/100 g of dm). It also contains isoflavones (0.14 g/100 g of dm)...
- Prevalence, sources, and predictors of soy consumption in breast cancerCarolyn A Lammersfeld
Cancer Treatment Centers of America at Midwestern Regional Medical Center, Zion, IL 60099, USA
Nutr J 8:2. 2009..The goal of this study was to quantify the intake of isoflavones in women with breast cancer...
- Isoflavone levels in soy foods consumed by multiethnic populations in Singapore and HawaiiA A Franke
Cancer Research Center of Hawaii, 1236 Lauhala Street, Honolulu, Hawaii 96813, USA
J Agric Food Chem 47:977-86. 1999..Mean total isoflavone levels varied between 35 and 7500 ppm, with the lowest values found in soy milk and burgers and the highest levels observed in soybean and its seeds and in supplements...
- Food allergies in children affect nutrient intake and growthLynn Christie
Department of Pediatric Allergy and Immunology, University of Arkansas Medical Sciences and Arkansas Children s Hospital, Little Rock 72202, USA
J Am Diet Assoc 102:1648-51. 2002..To identify if specific food allergies, elimination diets, or other variables associated with food allergies have an impact on the growth and nutrient intake of children with food allergies...
- Effect of preparation method on viscosity and energy density of fortified humanitarian food-aid commoditiesCameron T Black
Department of Nutrition, Dietetics and Food Science, Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah 84602, USA
Int J Food Sci Nutr 60:219-28. 2009Corn soy blend, wheat soy blend, and corn soy milk are fortified food-aid commodities distributed by the US Government, and often used in complementary feeding programs...
- Clinical potential of Spirulina as a source of phycocyanobilinMark F McCarty
NutriGuard Research, Encinitas, CA 92024, USA
J Med Food 10:566-70. 2007..magnitude can be clinically feasible if Spirulina is incorporated into "smoothies" featuring such ingredients as soy milk, fruit juices, and whole fruits...
- Consumption, perceptions and knowledge of soy among adults with type 2 diabetesColleen P Gobert
Department of Human Health and Nutritional Sciences, University of Guelph, Guelph, Ontario, Canada, N1G 2W1
J Am Coll Nutr 28:203-18. 2009..The purpose of this research was to explore the consumption, perceptions and knowledge of soy among adults with type 2 diabetes...
- The effects of the phytoestrogen genistein on the postnatal development of the ratRichard W Lewis
Syngenta Central Toxicology Laboratory, Alderley Park, Macclesfield, Cheshire SK10 4TJ, United Kingdom
Toxicol Sci 71:74-83. 2003..throughout were 4 mg/kg/day genistein (equivalent to the average exposure of infants to total isoflavones in soy milk) and a dose 10 times higher than this (40 mg/kg genistein)...
- Long-term dietary habits affect soy isoflavone metabolism and accumulation in prostatic fluid in caucasian menTammy E Hedlund
School of Medicine, Department of Pathology, The University of Colorado Cancer Center, Denver, USA
J Nutr 135:1400-6. 2005..Last, the high concentrations of isoflavonoids in prostatic fluid increases the potential for these compounds to have direct effects in the prostate...
- Soy food intake behavior by socio-demographic characteristics of Korean housewivesMin June Lee
Research Institute of Food and Nutritional Sciences, Yonsei University, 262 Seongsanno, Seodaemun gu, Seoul 120 749, Korea
Nutr Res Pract 2:275-82. 2008..showed that soybean curd, Dambuk, and soybean sprouts had higher perceptions as education level increased, and soy milk had higher perceptions in subjects with younger age and with employment...
- Antitumor activity of milk kefir and soy milk kefir in tumor-bearing miceJe Ruei Liu
Laboratory of Chemistry and Technology of Animal Science, Department of Animal Science, National Taiwan University, Taipei, Taiwan, Republic of China
Nutr Cancer 44:183-7. 2002The effects of oral administration of milk and soy milk kefirs on tumor growth in tumor-bearing mice and the mucosal immunoglobulin A response in mice were studied...
- Soy protein and bone mineral density in older men and women: a randomized trialK M Newton
Center for Health Studies, Group Health Cooperative, Seattle, WA 98101, USA
Maturitas 55:270-7. 2006..Test the hypothesis that soy isoflavone supplementation preserves bone mineral density (BMD) in men and women...
- Dietary modifications versus dicyclomine hydrochloride in the treatment of severe infantile colicsR Oggero
Institute of Pediatrics, University Hospital, Turin, Italy
Acta Paediatr 83:222-5. 1994..Non-breast-fed group A infants received soy milk and if unresponsive, hydrolyzed milk formulas; mothers of breast-fed infants received a diet without cow's milk, ..
- Plasmid capture by the Bacillus thuringiensis conjugative plasmid pXO16Sophie Timmery
Universite Catholique de Louvain, Croix du Sud, Louvain la Neuve, Belgium
J Bacteriol 191:2197-205. 2009..Natural liquid foods (cow milk, soy milk, and rice milk) were used to evaluate the putative ecological impact of these transfers...
- The volume of nipple aspirate fluid is not affected by 6 months of treatment with soy foods in premenopausal womenGertraud Maskarinec
University of Hawaii Cancer Center, Honolulu, HI 96813, USA
J Nutr 141:626-30. 2011..96 women to 2 groups who, in reverse order, consumed a high-soy diet with 2 soy servings/d (1 serving = 177 mL soy milk, 126 g tofu, or 23 g soy nuts) and a low-soy diet with <3 servings/wk of soy for 6 mo each separated by a 1-mo ..
- Bifidobacterium-fermented soy milk extract stimulates hyaluronic acid production in human skin cells and hairless mouse skinK Miyazaki
Yakult Central Institute for Microbiological Research, Kunitachi, Tokyo, Japan
Skin Pharmacol Appl Skin Physiol 16:108-16. 2003We examined the effects of Bifidobasterium-fermented (BE) and nonfermented (SME) soy milk extracts on the production of hyaluronic acid (HA) in vitro and in vivo...
- Method of defining equol-producer status and its frequency among vegetariansKenneth D R Setchell
Sanitarium Development and Innovation, Cooranbong, NSW 2265, Australia
J Nutr 136:2188-93. 2006..from a cohort of 41 healthy adults, comprising 29 vegetarians and 12 nonvegetarians, after consuming 2 x 250 mL/d soy milk on 3 consecutive days. Serum and urinary daidzein and S-equol concentrations were analyzed by MS...
- Diet and dietary supplement intervention trials for the prevention of prostate cancer recurrence: a review of the randomized controlled trial evidenceCheri L Van Patten
British Columbia Cancer Agency, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
J Urol 180:2314-21; discussion 2721-2. 2008..We review the effect of diet and dietary supplement interventions on prostate cancer progression, recurrence and survival...
- Isoflavonoid content of Hong Kong soy foodsSieu G Chan
Department of Community and Family Medicine and Centre of Research and Promotion of Women s Health, School of Public Health, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Shatin, New Territories, Hong Kong SAR
J Agric Food Chem 57:5386-90. 2009..Among our food groups, mean isoflavone concentrations were lowest in the soy milk group (9...
- The introduction of breast milk substitutes and solid foods: evidence from the 1995 National Health SurveySusan M Donath
Turning Point Alcohol and Drug Centre, Fitzroy, Victoria
Aust N Z J Public Health 26:481-4. 2002..To report the introduction of breast milk substitutes and solid foods to Australian children between 1992 and 1995...
- A Novel Therapy for Staphylococcal Enterotoxin B PoisoningKenneth J Piller; Fiscal Year: 2010..Oral immunizations using soy milk formulations made from transgenic seeds expressing mutant SEB could elicit protective immunity in mice challenged ..
- Serum IGFs--Effects of a Soy Intervention in HumansJohanna Lampe; Fiscal Year: 2002..It provides an ideal design to evaluate the effects of isoflavones on the IGF system and to explore relationships between IGFs and colonic epithelial cell proliferation in humans. ..
- TRANSGENIC SOYBEAN FORMULA TO ENHANCE RESECTION-INDUCED INTESTINAL ADAPTATIONBRAD WAYNE WARNER; Fiscal Year: 2013..This approach may provide a simple means of reducing SGS, and the associated high-cost most often borne by public resources. ..
- PHARMACOKINETICS OF SOYBEAN ANTICARCINOGENSLEE JANE LU; Fiscal Year: 1999DESCRIPTION: Previous studies show that consumption of soy milk containing significant quantities of the phytoestrogens, daidzein and genistein, by females for one month, effectively reduces levels of endogenous ovarian hormones and ..
- Long Chain Fatty Acid (LCFA) Taste Receptor CD36 in Food Choice and ConsumptionEric Walters; Fiscal Year: 2007..We will evaluate simple oil/water emulsions, dairy, and soy milk based beverages so that we can present palatable samples which will not provide olfactory or tactile differences ..
- A Novel Therapy for Staphyloccocal Enterotoxin B poisoningKENNETH PILLER; Fiscal Year: 2007..The purpose of this aim is to characterize expression of a mutant form of SEB in soy milk formulations for use in an oral vaccine...
- ALLERGENICITY OF MAJOR COMPONENT PROTEINS OF SOYBEANARVIL BURKS; Fiscal Year: 1993....
- DEVELOPMENT AND EVALUATION OF A SOYFOOD QUESTIONNAIREJohanna Lampe; Fiscal Year: 1999..the Women's Health Initiative Food Frequency Questionnaire (FFQ), which contains only two questions on soyfoods (soy milk and tofu). We propose to develop a soyfood questionnaire and test its validity...
- Effects of Soy on Estrogens in Breast Fluid and UrineGertraud Maskarinec; Fiscal Year: 2010..The NAF approach is the only way to learn more about the beneficial and adverse effects of soy directly in the female breast without applying invasive procedures to women without breast disease or surgery. ..
- Inflammatory Markers in a 2-Year Soy Intervention among Premenopausal WomenGertraud Maskarinec; Fiscal Year: 2008..The intervention group consumed two daily servings of soy foods, predominantly tofu, soy milk, and soy nuts, while the control women maintained their regular diet...
- Soy Consumption and Breast Tissue ProliferationGertraud Maskarinec; Fiscal Year: 2006....
- Nutritional Risk Factors for Type 2 Diabetes in the Multiethnic CohortGertraud Maskarinec; Fiscal Year: 2008..unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- Breast Density, IGF-I, & Prolactin, in Four PopulationsGertraud Maskarinec; Fiscal Year: 2004..The statistical analysis will include mixed models to explore the relation between hormone levels and breast density while controlling for confounders and for clustering by study location. ..
- NESTED CASE CONTROL STUDY OF MAMMOGRAPHIC DENSITYGertraud Maskarinec; Fiscal Year: 2002....
- Liquid Chromatography Mass Spectrometry systemAdrian Franke; Fiscal Year: 2005..abstract_text> ..
- Comparing Effects of 3 Sources of Garlic on Serum LipidsChristopher Gardner; Fiscal Year: 2005..The comprehensive approach taken in this study will provide important evidence for both the public and for health professionals as to whether fresh garlic or garlic supplements have beneficial effects on serum lipids. ..
- Chemopreventive Actions of Equol EnantiomersKenneth Setchell; Fiscal Year: 2007..These studies are relevant to humans given the ammended health claim for soy and cancer risk-reduction currently being reviewed by the FDA. ..
- Longitudinal Study of Fluoride, Diet, Caries & FluorosisSteven Levy; Fiscal Year: 2008..As studies involving recruitment and successful retention of a cohort from birth are extremely rare, the Iowa Fluoride Study offers a unique opportunity to study these relationships in unprecedented detail. ..
- AMINO ACID CONJUGATION OF BILE ACIDSStephen Barnes; Fiscal Year: 2006..abstract_text> ..
- Center for Nutrient-Gene Interaction in Cancer Preventi*Stephen Barnes; Fiscal Year: 2008..In addition to the main projects, the Center will organize a competitive Pilot Project/Developmental program for the evaluation of new ideas and methods pertinent to the overall development of the Center. ..
- HRT Decision Making in the Post-WHI EraKatherine Newton; Fiscal Year: 2006..This study will provide key information about HRT decision making, and experiences with HRT discontinuation, in an era of increased scientific clarity about HRT's risks and benefits. [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- BONY EFFECTS OF TRANSIENT NONSKELETAL ILLNESSRobert Heaney; Fiscal Year: 2001....
- 9.4 Tesla Fourier Transform Mass SpectrometerStephen Barnes; Fiscal Year: 2002..Overall, the FT-MS instrument will sustain the high quality of biomedical research that is a hallmark of UAB. ..
- Plant Foods and Endometrial Cancer EpidemiologyPAMELA HORN ROSS; Fiscal Year: 2005..A priori definitions and factor analysis will be used to identify dietary patterns. The results of the proposed analyses will provide further understanding of the etiology of endometrial cancer. ..
- ETHANOL EFFECTS ON BONE FORMATION IN PREGNANCYMartin Ronis; Fiscal Year: 2006..The role of CYP2E1 and free radicals in the skeletal toxicity of ethanol during these periods will also be studied. ..
- ALA & EPA/DHA (w-3) Effects On Inflammatory Markers in Insulin Resistant AdultsChristopher Gardner; Fiscal Year: 2007..The adults with the metabolic syndrome selected for this study are those that are at increased risk of heart disease, and those most likely to be benefit from the different therapies tested. [unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- ETHANOL METABOLISM IN PREGNANCY--ROLE OF DIETMartin Ronis; Fiscal Year: 2005....
- Diet, Activity, Obesity & The Built Environment DynamicsBarry Popkin; Fiscal Year: 2009..A central issue is determining modifiable environment factors that may reduce ethnic and socioeconomic differentials in health status. ..
- Young Adult Environmental and Physical Activity DynamicsBarry Popkin; Fiscal Year: 2008..No study heretofore has had large-scale groupings and in-depth environmental measures over time to examine these issues in a dynamic manner. ..
- Soy Isoflavone Metabolite Equol--Formation and FateKenneth Setchell; Fiscal Year: 2008..abstract_text> ..
- Bone-Sparing by Ca Salts With & Without Extra PhosphorusRobert Heaney; Fiscal Year: 2008..1 Description, ..
- A sensitive triple quadrupole mass spectrometerStephen Barnes; Fiscal Year: 2004..It is anticipated that a commercial nanospray interface for use in nanoLC-MS analysis will be available by the fall of 2003. ..
- An Interdisciplinary Strategy for Obesity (RMI)Barry Popkin; Fiscal Year: 2006..We will apply the knowledge gained from our interdisciplinary research to achieve our long-term goal of developing novel treatment and prevention interventions for obesity. [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- ALTERNATIVE THERAPIES FOR MENOPAUSE: A RANDOMIZED TRIALKatherine Newton; Fiscal Year: 2004....
- Nutrition and Thyroid Cancer Risk in the CTS CohortPAMELA HORN ROSS; Fiscal Year: 2007..The results of this research will have important implications for improving our understanding of the etiology of this disease which disproportionately affects young women. [unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- CHILD HEALTH EFFECTS OF RAPID SOCIO-DEMOGRAPHIC CHANGEBarry Popkin; Fiscal Year: 2004..Finally, we will compare results across countries to determine whether there is a consistent pattern or structure of relationships across countries at different levels of development. ..
- BEYOND RACE--EXPLAINING INEQUALITY MANIFESTED AS OBESITYBarry Popkin; Fiscal Year: 2003..This work will provide important insights in the relative importance of genetic and environmental determinants of overweight and activity. ..
- Benefits & Risks of Popular Weight Loss DietsChristopher Gardner; Fiscal Year: 2003..The data generated from this preliminary/feasibility study will be used to strengthen the proposal and design of a future full-scale study. ..
- Physical Environment Dynamics, Inequality and ObesityBarry Popkin; Fiscal Year: 2006..We will also consider issues related to sample selectivity, within race heterogeneity and acculturation. ..
- Effect of Antioxidants on Inflammatory Markers and FMVDChristopher Gardner; Fiscal Year: 2007..unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..