Summary: Pricing statements presented by more than one party for the purpose of securing a contract.
Publications163 found, 100 shown here
- Corporate management of quality in employee health plansJames Maxwell
JSI Research and Training Institute, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Health Care Manage Rev 28:27-40. 2003..Companies focus on the customer service dimension while the medical community emphasizes clinical quality...
- Is there life left in non-competes?--Part I. Physician non-compete agreements in contract negotiationsSandy Benson
Sandy S Benson and and Associates, PC, USA
Tenn Med 99:37-9. 2006
- Allocating HIV prevention resources: a tool for state and local decision makingAnke Richter
Naval Postgraduate School, Monterey, CA, United States
Health Policy 87:342-9. 2008..By quantifying the impact of policy choices in terms of efficiency, cost, and distribution, the resource allocation tool makes the decision process more transparent and permits more informed choices...
- The UNI/CARE perspective. Managing implementations. What we need to do differentlyMay Ahdab
UNI CARE Systems, Inc, Sarasota, FL 34236, USA
Behav Healthc Tomorrow . 2004
- What to buy for a new practiceRobert Lowes
Med Econ 81:46-8. 2004
- Customer service begets team work. Joining sidesRobert Neil
Mater Manag Health Care 13:22-5. 2004
- More than just EHR chitchat? Private call to CCHIT from vendors raises concernsMatthew DoBias
Mod Healthc 36:8-9. 2006
- Guidelines for implementing automation in a hospital laboratory setting--part IISarina Rodriques
Century City Doctors Hospital, Los Angeles, CA, USA
Clin Leadersh Manag Rev 21:E3. 2007..In Part II of this manuscript, issues such as cost analyses, business plans, and purchasing decisions are each covered thoroughly...
- Operators are owning up. While hospital management firms say they don't target their clients for acquisition, such deals can make sense once conflicts are addressedVince Galloro
Mod Healthc 33:28-31. 2003
- Democrats condemn government 'meddling' with NIHErika Check
Nature 425:888. 2003
- Process, priorities, and the strategic plan. How to request new information technologyChris Miller
J AHIMA 74:42-6, 48. 2003
- Office space planning and design for medical practices: Part 3, Implementation, design, and constructionRichard C Haines
Medical Design International, 2100 East Exchange Place, Suite 400, Tucker, GA 30084, USA
J Med Pract Manage 19:19-26. 2003..This article will continue to explore just how a practice goes about that implementation process...
- Request for proposal (RFP) essentialsLisa Bichsel
J Cardiovasc Manag 14:22-4. 2003
- Marching orders. Tricare restructuring, rebidding designed to cut costs, improve qualityJeff Tieman
Mod Healthc 33:52, 54. 2003
- Designing and implementing an effective specialty pharmacy service programThomas J Morrow
One Health Plan of Georgia, Alpharetta, USA
Manag Care Interface 16:50-3. 2003..The author describes how to write the request for proposal and begin the decision-making and implementation processes for specialty pharmacy services...
- Comply with HIPAA fast, get it rightBill Briggs
Health Data Manag 12:80, 82, 84. 2004
- Information technology ROI. A CEO's Guide to measuring and evaluating IT's financial effectivenessLee Ann Runy
Hosp Health Netw 79:45, 47-50, 2. 2005..But experts say there are concrete ways to measure ROI for IT. This gatefold shows how to do it and provides insights from three health care organizations...
- Funding technology: evaluating and exercising the leasing optionMark McIntire
Kaufman Hall and Associates, Inc, Skokie, IL, USA
Healthc Financ Manage 60:92-8, 100. 2006..A best-practice leasing process involves nine steps progressing from assessing needs and soliciting bids from equipment manufacturers to implementing the lease and providing continuing disclosure...
- Price-fixing allegations. Orthopedic devicemakers targetedJoseph Mantone
Mod Healthc 36:25. 2006
- IT implementation challenges and solutions. Roundtable discussionLeigh Anderson
Mater Manag Health Care 15:49-59. 2006
- Reap value from your vendorShelley Cohen
Health Resources Unlimited, Hohenwald, TN, USA
Nurs Manage 37:18. 2006
- IT proposals competing for attention? Learn how to prioritizeJohn Glaser
Partners HealthCare, Boston, USA
Healthc Financ Manage 60:92-4, 96. 2006..There will always be more demand for IT projects than an organization can afford or manage...
- How to do an RFP for an EHRHoward Larkin
Med Econ 84:45-6, 50-1. 2007
- Improving the design of competitive bidding in Medicare AdvantageJohn H Cawley
Department of Policy Analysis and Management, Cornell University, USA
J Health Polit Policy Law 32:317-47. 2007....
- 10 outsourcing myths that raise your riskRobert A Guy
Waller Lansden Dortch and Davis, LLP, Nashville, TN, USA
Healthc Financ Manage 61:66-72. 2007..By too readily accepting common myths regarding how the arrangements should be structured, hospitals often are deterred from negotiating important contract provisions that would serve their best interests...
- Medicare's use of market competition. An update on the policy and its future impactJohn H Ferman
Health Policy Alternatives Inc, Washington, DC 20001 3390, USA
Healthc Exec 22:50, 52-3. 2007
- The request for proposal: a primerJim McCaffree
J Am Diet Assoc 105:522-3. 2005
- Capitol scanCarl Graziano
CAP Today 19:115-7. 2005
- How to select an electronic health record systemKenneth G Adler
Fam Pract Manag 12:55-62. 2005
- Refining subcontractor safety requirementsRandy Hancock
Science Application International Corporation, Kennedy Space Center, Florida, USA
Occup Health Saf 74:44, 46, 48. 2005
- Design-build. From the ground upJill Hodges
Hosp Health Netw 77:17-8. 2003
- Managing contract securityLinda F Johnson
Occup Health Saf 71:82-4. 2002
- Medicaid managed care payment methods and capitation rates in 2001John Holahan
Health Policy Research Center, Urban Institute, Washington, DC, USA
Health Aff (Millwood) 22:204-18. 2003..The data also show that the growth in Medicaid capitation rates between 1998 and 2001 averaged 18 percent, considerably more than the increase in Medicare+Choice rates...
- Obstacles to employers' pursuit of health care qualityJ Lee Hargraves
Center for Studying Health System Change, Washington, DC, USA
Health Aff (Millwood) 21:194-200. 2002..More recent quality initiatives aimed at directly improving local health delivery systems may be limited to specific markets where the largest employers can exert substantial influence...
- Drugmakers quiet in GPO drama. But devicemakers push senate to enact changesCinda Becker
Mod Healthc 32:14-5. 2002
- Unleash innovation in foreign subsidiariesJ Birkinshaw
London Business School
Harv Bus Rev 79:131-7, 166. 2001..As part of the last approach, multinationals also need to create roles for idea brokers who can link entrepreneurs in foreign subsidiaries with other parts of the company...
- Pharmacy benefit management contracting: an assessment from a recent public sector procurement experienceJay P Bae
Department of Economics, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University, USA
J Health Care Finance 29:49-56. 2002..Those who are considering contracting with a PBM will find the assessment of the PBM industry timely and informative...
- Is healthy competition healthy? New evidence of the impact of hospital competitionThomas L Gift
Division of STD Prevention, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, USA
Inquiry 39:45-55. 2002..The medical arms race hypothesis that favors more concentrated hospital markets no longer appears to be valid...
- Competitive bidding for interventional cardiology supplies: lessons learned during round 2Kim A Eagle
Department of Internal Medicine, University of Michigan Health System, Ann Arbor, USA
Am J Manag Care 8:384-8. 2002..To assess the magnitude of savings and develop concepts for "best strategies" in reducing costs in the purchasing of high-technology, high-cost materials used in coronary interventions and electrophysiologic treatments...
- The current status of local medicare payment policy: how specialty societies can influence local coverage determinationsBibb Allen
Birmingham Radiological Group, PC, Department of Radiology, Trinity Medical Center, Birmingham, Alabama, USA
J Am Coll Radiol 5:727-36. 2008..These changes involve redefining the contractors' jurisdictions, competitive bidding for the contractor selection process, combining the administration of Part A and Part B services, and error ..
- Successful physician-hospital integration in rural areasJeffrey Stensland
The Center for Health Affairs, Project HOPE, Bethesda, Maryland 20814, USA
Med Care 40:908-17. 2002During the 1990s hospitals competed to acquire physician practices. Those competitive bidding wars could have pushed the price of practices beyond the value obtained by gaining influence over physicians...
- Are critical pathways and implant standardization programs effective in reducing costs in total knee replacement operations?David M Ho
Department of Orthopedic Surgery, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX 75390 8883, USA
J Am Coll Surg 205:97-100. 2007..The purpose of this study was to evaluate the efficacy of two cost reducing methodologies, establishment of critical clinical pathways, and standardization of implant costs...
- Why employers need to rethink how they buy health careRobert S Galvin
Global Health Care, General Electric Company in Fairfield, and Yale University, New Haven, Connecticut, USA
Health Aff (Millwood) 24:1549-53. 2005..Large employers can lead the way for smaller companies, but by not routinely using competitive bidding or integrating quality into their specifications, they have sent mixed messages to both health plans and ..
- Who really wants price competition in Medicare managed care?L M Nichols
Urban Institute, Washington, D C, USA
Health Aff (Millwood) 19:30-43. 2000..example, the Competitive Pricing Advisory Committee, created by the 1997 Balanced Budget Act (BBA) to bring competitive bidding to Medicare + Choice plans...
- Long-term oxygen therapyKent L Christopher
Clinical Faculty of the Division of Pulmonary Critical Care, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Denver, CO, USA
Chest 139:430-4. 2011..In the United States, payment cutbacks are occurring as a result of congressionally mandated competitive bidding and capped rental programs. These Medicare programs are discussed...
- Influenza antiviral therapeuticsAnatoly L Mayburd
CPA Global, 1900 Duke Street, Alexandria VA, 22314, USA
Recent Pat Antiinfect Drug Discov 5:64-75. 2010..be useful for automatic search and assessment of technologies for the goals of acquisition, investment and competitive bidding. While not being a substitute for an expert evaluation, it provides an initial assessment suitable for ..
- Ethics in competitive bidding and contractingArthur Schwartz
National Society of Professional Engineers, 1420 King Street, Alexandria, VA 22314, USA
Sci Eng Ethics 10:277-82. 2004
- Pro: competitive bidding long overdue for clinical laboratoriesJoseph W Plandowski
Lakewood Consulting Group, Lake Forest, IL, USA
Clin Leadersh Manag Rev 20:E2. 2006
- CMS lab demo meets resistance. Scripps, Sharp and Internist against three-year projectGregg Blesch
Mod Healthc 38:14. 2008
- Lessons for providers from a purchaser's perspectiveR J Bargar
John Hancock National Transplant Network
Physician Exec 18:17-20. 1992..This article shares some of the insights from that process that are pertinent to providers of transplant services and to others considering entering this or other forms of specialized contracting...
- Byte the technology bulletCynthia L Dunn
Bluegrass Orthopaedics, Lexington, KY, USA
MGMA Connex 5:23-4. 2005
- Managed care and service capacity development in a public mental health systemE Cohen
Center for Mental Health Services Research, University of California at Berkeley, 2020 Milvia Street, Suite 405, Berkeley, CA 94720, USA
Adm Policy Ment Health 28:63-74. 2000..Gaps in some services still remain. These findings point to important program implementation issues for publicly funded managed care...
- The HSPGs Syndecan and Dallylike bind the receptor phosphatase LAR and exert distinct effects on synaptic developmentKarl G Johnson
Department of Cell Biology and Program in Neuroscience, Harvard Medical School, 240 Longwood Avenue, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
Neuron 49:517-31. 2006....
- Legal. Sharing the riskMike Colias
Hosp Health Netw 79:14, 16, 4. 2005..Negotiating IT contracts isn't for the faint of heart. Increasingly, hospitals are demanding that vendors share some of the financial and legal risk in case of product failure or an error...
- HHV-6 A- or B-specific P41 antigens do not reveal virus variant-specific IgG or IgM responses in human serumYunhe Xu
Department of Virology, Swedish Institute for Infectious Disease Control, Solna, Sweden
J Med Virol 66:394-9. 2002..The results indicate that p41 is not an optimal target for HHV-6 serology studies, and that the data obtained with the p41 antigen prepared from infected cells (possibly including also p38) should be interpreted with caution...
- The Part D shuffle. UnitedHealth, Humana lose businessRebecca Vesely
Mod Healthc 37:17. 2007
- Unwelcome advance. Beverly Enterprises rejects unsolicited buyout offerJoseph Mantone
Mod Healthc 35:17-8. 2005
- Competitive bidding: where do clinical laboratories stand?Katharine I Ayres
Clinical Laboratory Managerment Association CLMA, USA
MLO Med Lab Obs 39:60, 47. 2007
- Another bite at the Orange. Third round of bidding for Anaheim MemorialVince Galloro
Mod Healthc 38:14. 2008
- Bidding battle. Objections grow to CMS' competitive bidding projectShawn Rhea
Mod Healthc 38:12. 2008
- Demonstration projects recognize the value of disease managementChris M Kozma
Strategic Outcomes Services of CareScience, Inc, Research Triangle Park, North Carolina, USA
Manag Care Interface 15:39-40. 2002
- What is important to continuity in home care?. Perspectives of key stakeholdersChristel A Woodward
Department of Clinical Epidemiology and Biostatistics, Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis, Faculty of Health Sciences, 1200 Main Street West, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada L8N 3Z5
Soc Sci Med 58:177-92. 2004..Each province takes a somewhat different approach to its delivery. Ontario uses a competitive bidding model to award contracts to community agencies that bid for service delivery rights...
- Is outsourcing a cure for the IT blues?Kevin D Lyles
Manag Care 12:50-1. 2003
- GABAB receptor-mediated presynaptic potentiation of ATP ionotropic receptors in rat midbrain synaptosomesR Gomez-Villafuertes
Departamento de Bioquimica, Facultad de Veterinaria, Universidad Complutense, Av Puerta de Hierro s n, 28040, Madrid, Spain
Neuropharmacology 44:311-23. 2003..This potentiatory effect is reduced to 32% in the presence of pertussis toxin. Our data suggest that the activity of P2X receptors is modulated by GABA(B) receptors in midbrain synaptosomes...
- Head of the class. ASHE's certificate program provides knowledge on the fine points of health care constructionSteve Davis
Health Facil Manage 16:20-3. 2003
- Purchasing & supply. Race is on to put fairness at top of agendaCathy Hayward
Health Serv J 113:suppl 14. 2003
- 7SK small nuclear RNA directly affects HMGA1 function in transcription regulationSebastian Eilebrecht
Institut des Hautes Études Scientifiques and Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique USR3078, 35 route de Chartres, 91440 Bures sur Yvette, France
Nucleic Acids Res 39:2057-72. 2011....
- When winning is everythingDeepak Malhotra
Harvard Business School, Boston, USA
Harv Bus Rev 86:78-86, 129. 2008..Decision makers will be most successful when they focus on winning contests in which they have a real advantage--and take a step back from those in which winning exacts too high a cost...
- 10 proven strategies for reducing equipment costsRichard J Henley
Health Quest, Poughkeepsie, NY, USA
Healthc Financ Manage 59:78-81. 2005..In negotiating the financing, share your business objectives with a preferred list of financing sources that can be counted on to recommend alternatives in addition to quoting on the specified financing...
- Store-bought lessonsBob Kehoe
Mater Manag Health Care 15:24-30. 2006
- Having it all: national benefit equity and local payment parity in MedicareBryan Dowd
Division of Health Services Research and Policy, University of Minnesota School of Public Health, USA
Health Aff (Millwood) 21:208-14. 2002....
- Targetable HPMA copolymer-aminohexylgeldanamycin conjugates for prostate cancer therapyMark P Borgman
Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of Maryland, Baltimore, MD 21201, USA
Pharm Res 26:1407-18. 2009..This study focuses on the synthesis and characterization of N-(2-hydroxypropyl)methacrylamide (HPMA) copolymer-cyclo-RGD (Arg-Gly-Asp) conjugates for delivery of geldanamycin to prostate tumors...
- A nimbler way to process a request for proposalFrank Fernandez
Baptist Health South Florida, Coral Gables, USA
Mater Manag Health Care 14:26-8. 2005
- Look a gift horse in the mouth. Nassau Health Care settles charges of illegal giftsJohn Morrissey
Mod Healthc 34:14-5. 2004
- A case study on constructive assessment of bids to a call for tenderJytte Brender
Aalborg University, Institute of Health Science and Technology, and V CHI, DK 9220 Aalborg E, Denmark
Stud Health Technol Inform 90:527-32. 2002..The present report describes the strategy and approach for the selection process, together with some results and lessons learned, while a parallel paper presents the tools applied...
- Valuing the benefits of a health intervention using three different approaches to contingent valuation: re-treatment of mosquito bed-nets in NigeriaObinna Onwujekwe
Gates Malaria Partnership, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, London UK
J Health Serv Res Policy 9:67-75. 2004....
- Multidimensional evaluation of a Clinical Information System for anaesthesiology: quality management, usability, and performancesMarie Catherine Beuscart-Zéphir
EVALAB, CERIM, Faculte de Medecine, Lille France
Stud Health Technol Inform 95:649-54. 2003..It proved to be very efficient and powerful to support the selection process, to enhance users' involvement in the project, and to initiate the necessary re-engineering of the HCI...
- PACS site visits: when, where, who, and howLara Henshaw Archer
RCG HealthCare Consulting
Radiol Manage 28:48-53. 2006..Being prepared and organized will ensure a successful site visit. A detailed questionnaire is provided at the end of the article to help facilitate the process...
- A game of two halves? Incentive incompatibility, starting point bias and the bidding game contingent valuation methodPaul McNamee
Health Economics Research Unit, Institute of Applied Health Sciences, University of Aberdeen, Aberdeen AB25 2ZD, UK
Health Econ 19:75-87. 2010..However, average WTP values remained largely unaffected after accounting for both factors in multivariate analyses. The results suggest that the BG method is an acceptable technique in settings where prices for goods are flexible...
- Competitive acquisition program: let the bidding beginApril Fulton
AHIP Cover 48:12, 60. 2007
- Analysis of the World Bank's pharmaceutical lendingRosa Rodriguez-Monguio
School of Public Health and Center for Health Outcomes, Policy, and Evaluation Studies HOPES, The Ohio State University, Cunz Hall, 1841 Millkin Road, Columbus, OH 43210, USA
Health Policy 81:102-16. 2007..A total of 365 contracts of PMP for a value of US$ 364.5 million (2001 prices) were awarded. International competitive bidding was the most common procurement method used representing 46.0% of the total PMP contracts amount...
- Financially savvy system implementation: tips you need to knowVincent Ciotti
H I S Professionals, LLC, Sante Fe, N Mex, USA
Healthc Financ Manage 57:82-4. 2003
- Neuroprotective effects of yokukansan, a traditional Japanese medicine, on glutamate-mediated excitotoxicity in cultured cellsZ Kawakami
Tsumura Research Laboratories, Tsumura and Co, Inashiki Gun, Ibaraki, Japan
Neuroscience 159:1397-407. 2009..These results suggest that TJ-54 may exert a neuroprotective effect against glutamate-induced excitotoxicity not only by amelioration of dysfunction of astrocytes but also by direct protection of neuronal cells...
- Drug procurement, the Global Fund and misguided competition policiesRichard Tren
Africa Fighting Malaria, Washington, DC, USA
Malar J 8:305. 2009..to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria recently began asking some grant recipients to use international competitive bidding processes for certain drug purchases...
- Preparing a business justification for going electronicA Orlando Ortiz
Radiology Department, Winthrop University Hospital, Mineola, New York, USA
Radiol Manage 24:14-21. 2002..It is therefore prudent to monitor the process, make appropriate revisions when necessary and address contingencies as they arise...
- Reforming Medicare: impacts on federal spending and choice of health plansKenneth E Thorpe
Department of Health Policy and Management, Rollins School of Public Health, Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Health Aff (Millwood) . 2001..To improve efficiency, most reform proposals would rely on competitive bidding to establish payments to M+C plans...
- Minority business bidding for local government contracts: the complexity of availabilityRalph L Bangs
Center on Race and Social Problems, University of Pittsburgh, USA
Soc Work Public Health 23:247-62. 2007..Another implication is that bidders lists should not be a primary basis for determining MBE availability, since many qualified and interested MBEs do not bid because of perceived barriers in local government...
- Age-related changes in endothelin-1 receptor subtypes in rat heartSilvia Del Ry
CNR Institute of Clinical Physiology, Laboratory of Cardiovascular Biochemistry, Pisa, Italy
Exp Aging Res 34:251-66. 2008..These findings indicate an alteration in ET-1 cardiac receptors associated with aging, mainly due to a variation in the receptor subtype distribution...
- The benefits divide: health care purchasing in retail versus other sectorsJames Maxwell
John Snow, Inc Research and Training Institute, Boston, USA
Health Aff (Millwood) 21:224-33. 2002..We found that retail companies are using the same competitive bidding process that other companies use to obtain a given level of coverage for the lowest possible cost...
- LRRTMs and neuroligins bind neurexins with a differential code to cooperate in glutamate synapse developmentTabrez J Siddiqui
Brain Research Centre, Department of Psychiatry, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
J Neurosci 30:7495-506. 2010..Thus, we propose a synaptic code hypothesis suggesting that neurexins are master regulators of the cooperative activities of LRRTMs and neuroligins...
- Rationality, irrationality and escalating behavior in lowest unique bid auctionsFilippo Radicchi
Howard Hughes Medical Institute HHMI, Northwestern University, Evanston, Illinois, United States of America
PLoS ONE 7:e29910. 2012..However, agents participating in these auctions do not optimize their financial gain. Indeed, as long as there are many auction participants, a rational profit optimizing agent would choose not to participate in these auction markets...
- Shelf price agreements: a novel approach to competitive bidding for arrhythmia therapy devicesRobert K Keast
Division of Cardiovascular Medicine, Department of Internal Medicine, University of Michigan Cardiovascular Center, Ann Arbor 48109 0477, USA
J Cardiovasc Manag 15:12-5. 2004..Historically, competitive bidding with market-share guarantee to a preferred vendor or two initially resulted in moderate cost savings...
- Maximizing construction value through a design competitionKurt Kruger
HBE Corp, St Louis, USA
Trustee 56:30-1. 2003
- Web-based bidding for open shiftsChristine Rosner
Ingalls Memorial Hospital, 1 Ingalls Drive, Harvey, IL 60426, USA
J Nurs Adm 34:487-9. 2004
- How to ... write a proposalAndree le May
Nurs Times 99:64-5. 2003
- Buildings. Bidding farewellEmma Forrest
Health Serv J 114:34. 2004
- Healthy-living centres. Nipped in the bidL Mountford
Primary Care Programme, King's Fund
Health Serv J 111:24-5. 2001..Fewer than 100 bids have been approved so far, from more than 1,000 applications. There are concerns about whether the projects will be taken on by primary care trusts once the lottery funding runs out...
- Estimation of the monthly average daily solar radiation using geographic information system and advanced case-based reasoningChoongwan Koo
Department of Architectural Engineering, Yonsei University, Seoul, 120 749, Korea
Environ Sci Technol 47:4829-39. 2013..Also, it would benefit contractors in a competitive bidding process to accurately estimate the electricity generation of the PV system in advance and to conduct an ..
- Inhibition of genistein glucuronidation by bisphenol A in human and rat liver microsomesJanis L Coughlin
Environmental and Occupational Health Sciences Institute, Piscataway, New Jersey 08854, USA
Drug Metab Dispos 40:481-5. 2012..These findings are significant because they suggest that BPA is capable of inhibiting the glucuronidation of genistein in vitro, and that the type of inhibition is different between HLM and RLM...
- Enteral formulary management: a cost-effective approachDeborah Ellen Boyko Wildish
ARAMARK Canada Ltd at the Toronto Rehabilitation Institute, ON
Can J Diet Pract Res 67:193-8. 2006..b>Competitive bidding practices and policies that scrutinize non-formulary requests and encourage automatic substitution for non-..
- Competitive bidding for health insurance contracts: lessons from the online HMO auctionsAlok Gupta
Department of Information and Decision Sciences, Carlson School of Management, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, 55455, USA
Int J Health Care Finance Econ 12:303-22. 2012..As health insurance premiums continue to rise, competitive bidding may be useful in generating stronger price competition and lower premium costs for employers and possibly, ..
- Mountain Internet Access Project (MIAP)MADELINE ROSSY; Fiscal Year: 2002..Consultants will be contracted through a competitive bidding process to advise staff, provide training and technical assistance to clinical staff on Web Browsing, ..
- RENOVATION OF PSYCHOLOGY RESEARCH ANIMAL CARE RESOURCESROBERT GUERTIN; Fiscal Year: 1993..drawings are now complete, all permits have been secured, a contractor has been hired through a competitive bidding process, and internal demolition is nearing completion...
- Library Access Project for Mental Health ProfessionalsCarmen Cruz; Fiscal Year: 2002..Together with the MIS staff and expert consultants to be selected through a competitive bidding process, they will purchase hardware and software, coordinate the installation of fiber optic and ISDI ..
- CLASSIFICATION OF EARLY ONSET DYSTHMIADaniel Klein; Fiscal Year: 2003..abstract_text> ..
- MDD in Adolescents & Young Adults: Pathways & ProcessesDaniel Klein; Fiscal Year: 2004..We will use latent growth curve modeling to identify distinct groups of developmental trajectories of psychopathology in offspring, and examine grandparental, parental, and familial predictors of these trajectories. ..
- REVAMP Follow-Up StudyDaniel Klein; Fiscal Year: 2008....