- How much cash does your company need?
Pfizer, New York, USA
Harv Bus Rev 81:119-22, 124-6, 128, 140. 2003
- "Good to great" in healthcare: how some organizations are elevating their performance
Shannon K Pieper
Healthc Exec 19:20-6. 2004
- Second-to-fourth digit ratio predicts success among high-frequency financial traders
John M Coates
Department of Physiology, Development, and Neuroscience, University of Cambridge, Cambridge CB2 3DY, United Kingdom
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 106:623-8. 2009
..The success and longevity of traders exposed to high levels of prenatal androgens further suggests that financial markets may select for biological traits rather than rational expectations...
- Guardianship and financial management legislation: what doctors in aged care need to know
Prince of Wales Medical Research Institute, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Intern Med J 35:482-7. 2005
..evaluations of disability and capacity take place, by way of a review of the relevant guardianship and financial management legislation in each of the states and territories of Australia; and second, to discuss how these provisions ..
- The application of Goal Management Training to aspects of financial management in individuals with traumatic brain injury
Monash University, Clayton, Victoria, Australia
Neuropsychol Rehabil 22:852-73. 2012
..to explore the efficacy of GMT in helping individuals with TBI to improve aspects of their day-to-day financial management. Four participants with severe TBI completed a modified GMT module...
- Gender differences in financial risk aversion and career choices are affected by testosterone
Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University, Evanston, IL 60208, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 106:15268-73. 2009
..These results suggest that testosterone has both organizational and activational effects on risk-sensitive financial decisions and long-term career choices...
- Neural antecedents of financial decisions
Department of Psychology, Stanford University, Stanford, California 94305, USA
J Neurosci 27:8174-7. 2007
..These findings have implications for predicting choices and for building a physiologically constrained theory of decision-making...
- Over-indebtedness as a marker of socioeconomic status and its association with obesity: a cross-sectional study
Institute of Occupational, Social, and Environmental Medicine, University of Mainz, Mainz, Germany
BMC Public Health 9:286. 2009
..However, its association with health--particularly with obesity--remains unknown. Therefore, the aim of this study was to assess an association between over-indebtedness and overweight or obesity...
- Impaired financial abilities in mild cognitive impairment: a direct assessment approach
H R Griffith
Department of Neurology and Alzheimer s Disease Research Center, University of Alabama at Birmingham, 35233 7340, USA
Neurology 60:449-57. 2003
..To assess financial capacity in patients with mild cognitive impairment (MCI) using a standardized psychometric capacity measure...
- International Monetary Fund programs and tuberculosis outcomes in post-communist countries
Faculty of Social and Political Sciences, University of Cambridge and King s College, Cambridge, United Kingdom ac uk
PLoS Med 5:e143. 2008
..We empirically examine how IMF programs related to changes in tuberculosis incidence, prevalence, and mortality rates among these countries...
- Impaired financial abilities in mild cognitive impairment: a direct assessment approach
Neurology 60:2021; author reply 2021. 2003
- Health systems financing: putting together the "back office"
Centre for Health Sciences Training, Research and Development, Ibadan, Nigeria
BMJ 331:759-62. 2005
- Steps to increase the profitability of your practice
SAGE Group, Inc, Newbury Park, CA, USA
J Med Pract Manage 18:235-8. 2003
..Improve productivity and patient flow by setting target numbers for patient visits and number of work hours. Finally, don't forget to recognize the value of your staff to create a higher level of success...
- Is Elan a turnaround?
Motley Fool, USA
Nat Biotechnol 21:985. 2003
- Operational and financial performance of publicly traded hospice companies
Michael J McCue
Department of Health Administration, Virginia Commonwealth University, Medical College of Virginia Campus, Richmond, Virginia 23298 0203, USA
J Palliat Med 8:1196-206. 2005
..The performance of hospices owned by investor-owned, publicly traded hospice companies has been largely ignored by the literature...
- Converting interim HIPAA fixes into long-term strategies. HIPAA still represents an opportunity for MCOs to strengthen their financial efficiency, but only if they employ a strategic approach
Legacy Consulting Services, Frisco, Texas, USA
Health Manag Technol 24:36-8, 40-1. 2003
- Revenue cycle management--Part II
Rick E Weymier
Physician Services, VHA, Inc, Irving, Texas, USA
Physician Exec 29:56-8. 2003
- Financial success under PPS: how to beat the odds, Part II
F Kay Hollers
Healthcare Executive Resources of Austin, Texas, USA
Caring 22:12-4. 2003
..This second part covers overall productivity, clinical productivity, and management strategies to synergize financial success under the prospective payment system...
- How to perform your own practice operational assessment
Peltz Practice Management and Consulting Services, LLC, 39 Old Doansburg Road, Brewster, NY 10509, USA
J Med Pract Manage 22:262-6. 2007
..It is important to evaluate if your practice is operating as an efficient business. This article will provide suggestions on how to evaluate each component of your medical business yourself...
- Monitoring business performance
Gail Garfinkel Weiss
Med Econ 80:94-5. 2003
- A reimbursement action plan
Linda L Lindeke
University of Minnesota School of Nursing, Department of Pediatrics, USA
Adv Nurse Pract 14:18-9. 2006
- Financial modeling in medicine: cash flow, basic metrics, the time value of money, discount rates, and internal rate of return
Frank James Lexa
Department of Marketing, Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104, USA
J Am Coll Radiol 2:225-31. 2005
..Finally, the authors broach the more sophisticated topic of net present value...
- M&A needn't be a loser's game
Columbia University s Graduate School of Business, New York, USA
Harv Bus Rev 81:70-9, 137. 2003
..By understanding the economics of customer profitability, companies can avoid making deals that hurt their shareholders, they can identify surprising deals that do create wealth, and they can salvage deals that would otherwise be losers...
- Do the math: my EHR pays off
Edward J Bujold
Med Econ 83:22, 24. 2006
- Operational and financial performance of newly established hospices
Michael J McCue
Department of Health Administration, Virginia Commonwealth University, Medical College of Virginia Campus, Box 980203, Richmond, VA 23298 0203, USA
Am J Hosp Palliat Care 23:259-66. 2006
..New hospices generated significantly higher revenue but incurred significantly higher expenses. The results suggest that longer lengths of stay allow these newer hospices to increase revenue and improve overall profitability...
- You don't know what you've got till it's gone
First Consulting Group, Chicago, USA
Healthc Financ Manage 57:94, 97. 2003
- Financial implications of a model heart failure disease management program for providers, hospital, healthcare systems, and payer perspectives
David J Whellan
Jefferson Medical College, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
Am J Cardiol 99:256-60. 2007
- Top 50 nursing facility chains 2002: an increasingly challenging financial environment
Provider 29:39-43. 2003
- Financial management and dental school equity, Part II: Tactics
David W Chambers
School of Dentistry, University of the Pacific, San Francisco, CA 94115, USA
J Dent Educ 68:439-45. 2004
b>Financial management includes all processes that build organizations' equity through accumulating assets in strategically important areas. The tactical aspects of financial management are budget deployment and monitoring...
- Your capital strategy plan and deliver
Scott M Walters
Kurt Salmon Associates Health Care Consulting Group, Minneapolis, USA
Healthc Financ Manage 58:78-83. 2004
- Big practice problem: what our experts would do. Roundtable discussion
Gail Garfinkel Weiss
Med Econ 81:38-42. 2004
- Report on financing the new model of family medicine
Stephen J Spann
Task Force 6, Houston, Tex, USA
Ann Fam Med 2:S1-21. 2004
- The 150 best financial advisers for doctors. Our exclusive list
Med Econ 81:46-8, 50, 53-4 passim. 2004
- Champions of profitable growth
G Bennett Stewart
Stern Stewart and Company, New York, USA
Harv Bus Rev 82:59-63, 186. 2004
..That's probably because the European telecoms enjoyed more protective regulation, made fewer high-priced acquisitions, and didn't bet as big on the overblown dot-com economy, the author says...
- Top 10 ways to enhance your agency's economic viability
LarsonAllen Health Care Group, USA
Caring 23:6-8, 11. 2004
- Financial management and dental school strength, Part I: Strategy
David W Chambers
School of Dentistry, University of the Pacific, San Francisco, CA 94115, USA
J Dent Educ 68:433-8. 2004
The ultimate goal of financial management in a dental school is to accumulate assets that are available for strategic growth, which is a parallel objective to the profit motive in business...
- Technologies with ROI. Three systems that can improve revenues
John R Thomas
MedSynergies Inc, Dallas, USA
MGMA Connex 4:38-41, 1. 2004
..The author contends that you'll find the best return on investment in technologies that assist in the documentation and processing of medical claims for services provided--technologies that are ready now...
- The relative value of growth
Nathaniel J Mass
N J Mass Associates, New York, USA
Harv Bus Rev 83:102-12, 134. 2005
..Finally, he explains how managers can use the RVG framework to help them define strategies that balance growth and profitability at both the corporate and business unit levels...
- Using technology to improve denials management
Medical Learning, Incorporated, St Paul, Minn, USA
Healthc Financ Manage 59:52-4, 56. 2005
..Track recovered revenue and better respond to payer denial strategies. Take proactive steps to improve clinical documentation..
- Managing petty cash is no petty matter
Practice Performance Group, La Jolla, CA, USA
Med Econ 81:45-6. 2004
- The facility's role in office economics: the bottom line
Richard C Haines
Medical Design International, 2100 East Exchange Place, Suite 400 Tucker, Georgia 30084, USA www mdiatlanta com
J Med Pract Manage 20:305-7. 2005
..This article discusses the impact of office space configuration on these factors. Not only is profitability increased, satisfaction improves as providers can spend more face-to-face time with patients, and waits are reduced...
- An empirical assessment of high-performing medical groups: results from a national study
Stephen M Shortell
University of California, Berkeley, CA, USA
Med Care Res Rev 62:407-34. 2005
..The findings hold a number of important implications for policy and practice, and the framework presented provides a foundation for future research...
- How we're fixing up Tyco
Eric M Pillmore
Tyco International, Portsmouth, New Hampshire, USA
Harv Bus Rev 81:96-103, 126. 2003
..After more than a year of effort, much of the groundwork for effective governance has been laid at Tyco. Now, the challenge is to get the word out about the reforms and let the effects speak for themselves...
- Eight to the bar. Success factors affect operations, strategy
Rosanne P Russell
Healthcare Services, Thompson Dunavant PLC, Memphis, Tenn, USA
MGMA Connex 4:30-3. 2004
- Organizing and managing successful growth
Alan M Zuckerman
Health Strategies andSolutions, Inc, Philadelphia, USA
Healthc Financ Manage 58:90-1. 2004
- Dollars and sense: maximizing your budget
Biomed Instrum Technol 38:19-24. 2004
- Investments pay off with financial information systems. CFOs are more involved than ever in missions to integrate clinical data with financial data, and then mine it to maximize financial outcomes
Richard R Rogoski
Health Manag Technol 25:14-5, 17. 2004
- How fast can your company afford to grow?
N C Churchill
Anderson School at UCLA, USA
Harv Bus Rev 79:135-4, 166. 2001
..The authors also discuss how various kinds of businesses--manufacturing firms, importers, and service companies--differ greatly in their abilities to finance growth from internally generated funds...
- Strategic relatedness in mergers and financial performance: the case of the health maintenance organization industry in the United States
Department of Health Policy and Administration, Pennsylvania State University, University Park, Pennsylvania 16801, USA
Health Serv Manage Res 15:264-73. 2002
..This finding suggests that HMO mergers involving firms with similar strategic orientations and similar approaches to the delivery of care have greater strategic fit and experience better financial performance...
- Effective retirement savings programs: design features and financial education
Office of Retirement Policy, Social Security Administration, USA
Soc Secur Bull 67:53-72. 2007
- Strategies to boost your income, enhance your bottom line
Physician Exec 28:6-11. 2002
- Multispecialty physician practices: fixed and variable costs, and economies of scale
Thomas P Weil
Health and Hospital Services, Asheville, North Carolina, USA
J Ambul Care Manage 25:70-7. 2002
- How to recession-proof your practice
Roger P Levin
Levin Group, USA
Dent Today 27:16. 2008
- The efficient, enjoyable, and profitable orthopedic practice
Jack M Bert
Summit Orthopedics Ltd, 17 West Exchange Street, Suite 307, Gallery Medical Building, St Paul, MN 55102, USA
Clin Sports Med 21:321-5. 2002
..By doing so, the orthopedist will improve the quality of his practice, increase his income, and dramatically improve the quality of his life...
- Six months to improved cash flow and productivity. A physician practice case study
Hayes Management Consulting Inc, Newton Center, Mass, USA
MGMA Connex 2:56-60. 2002
- Gaining with integration. Three healthcare organizations use integrated financial-clinical systems to achieve ROI, process improvement and patient care objectives
IDX Systems Corp, Seattle, WA, USA
Health Manag Technol 23:10-3, 15. 2002
- Value acceleration: lessons from private-equity masters
Bain and Company, London
Harv Bus Rev 80:94-101, 153. 2002
..These firms also keep their corporate centers extremely lean. By adopting these four disciplines, executives at public companies should be able to reap significantly greater returns from their own business units...
- Navigating uncertain waters. Strength of culture, other factors help successful groups stay the course
MedTactics, Arlington, VA, USA
MGMA Connex 2:36-9. 2002
- 'It's the denominator, stupid'
David N Gans
MGMA Connex 2:20-1. 2002
- Creating a more efficient physician practice: six steps toward turbo-charged practice revenues
Kevin A Boggs
J Med Pract Manage 17:178-82. 2002
- To keep your practice humming, get the right help
Gail Garfinkel Weiss
Med Econ 79:32-4, 37-8. 2002
- Four-square. Practice profitability stands on four foundations
Daniel D Mefford
Health Care Consulting Group, Columbus, Ohio, USA
MGMA Connex 3:44-8, 1. 2003
..The author describes where weakness can occur in each of these foundations and how to remedy such structural defects...
- Measured success
David W Chambers
J Am Coll Dent 69:61-7. 2002
..This is best done with a balanced scorecard that includes leading and lagging indicators of mission and vision. Indicators should be sampled to represent the practice and monitored against targets to propel the practice toward success...
- Asset protection: why a preventive approach is the best insurance against liability
Investment Counseling and Research Group, The Vanguard Group, 100 Vanguard Boulevard, Malvern, PA 19355, USA
J Am Dent Assoc 139:185-9. 2008
..The authors examine several lawful techniques that may protect a dentist's assets from claims of future creditors...
- It's only money. Part four: tax-deferred investing
Robert R Thelen
Northwest Dent 81:41-2. 2002
- Rightsize--don't downsize
David N Gans
MGMA Connex 3:22-3. 2003
- Improve compliance and financial performance at the same time
HPEN, Inc, 11777 San Vicente Boulevard, Suite 777, Los Angeles, CA, USA
J Med Pract Manage 18:155-8. 2002
..The lesson for medical practice managers is that if you improve compliance, you should actually improve your bottom line, not harm it...
- Selling your practice in a buyer's market
Wayne J Guglielmo
Med Econ 85:20-2, 25-6. 2008
- Medical technology companies broaden role to support the financial success of clinics
Elekta, Northwoods Parkway, NW, Norcross, GA 30071, USA
J Oncol Manag 12:21-4. 2003
..The result is a marriage of progress and profit, resulting in solutions that enhance both the quality of care and the bottom line...
- Boom, boom, boom. Who has the loudest bang and the most bucks?
David N Gans
MGMA Connex 2:25-6. 2002
- Impact of HMO mergers and acquisitions on financial performance
Center for Health Policy Research, The Pennsylvania State University, USA
J Health Care Finance 29:64-77. 2002
..Potential synergies arising from HMO mergers have been largely illusory. Mergers may have been a result of non-value enhancing motives or management overconfidence...
- Comparing National Institutes of Health funding of emergency medicine to four medical specialties
Sara C Bessman
Department of Emergency Medicine, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD, USA
Acad Emerg Med 18:1001-4. 2011
..The hypothesis was that EM would receive fewer NIH awards and less funding dollars per active physician and per medical school faculty member compared to the other four specialties...
- Economic impacts of Medicaid in North Carolina
Department of Economics and Finance, University of North Carolina, Wilmington, NC 28403, USA
N C Med J 69:78-87. 2008
..The purpose of this study is to provide estimates of the economic impacts of Medicaid program expenditures in North Carolina in state fiscal year (SFY) 2003...
- Success with voice recognition
Sheila M Sferrella
Lehigh Valley Hospital, Allentown, Penn, USA
Radiol Manage 25:42-9. 2003
..It has made a major impact on our ability to get reports to physicians in a timely manner so they can make treatment decisions...
- [The German guideline clearing-project on bronchial asthma-part 1: Methodology and results of formal appraisal]
Ärztliches Zentrum für Qualität in der Medizin, Cologne
Pneumologie 57:459-67. 2003
..Part 1 of this article shows the methodology and the results of the appraisal, part 2 (to be published) shows the key topics which should be dealt with in a german guideline on bronchial asthma...
- Managing mental health service provision in the decentralized, multi-layered health and social care system of Germany
Health Policy Working Group, Department for Epidemiology, Social Medicine and Health System Research, Hanover Medical School, Hanover, Germany
J Ment Health Policy Econ 7:3-14. 2004
..Implementing such coordination is particularly challenging in a decentralized, multi-layered health and social care system such as exists in Germany...
- Micronutrient profile of children and women in rural Bangladesh: study on available data for iron and vitamin A supplementation
Department of Population Science and Human Resource Development, University of Rajshahi, Rajshahi, Bangladesh
East Afr J Public Health 6:102-7. 2009
- Comparative effectiveness research: Challenges for medical journals
Harold C Sox
Dartmouth Medical School, Dartmouth Institute, Hanover, New Hampshire, United States of America
Cochrane Database Syst Rev 8:ED000003. 2010
..Agree with the manuscript's results and conclusions: HCS MH JG KD VB JC SJ LP EV DT AK PT. Wrote the first draft of the paper: HCS. Contributed to the writing of the paper: HCS MH JG KD VB JC SJ LP EV DT AK PT. (ABSTRACT TRUNCATED)..
- The role of needle exchange programs in HIV prevention
Department of Epidemiology, John Hopkins School of Hygiene and Public Health, Baltimore, MD 21205, USA
Public Health Rep 113:75-80. 1998
..NEPs do not result in increased drug use among participants or the recruitment of first-time drug users...
- Managed care for AIDS patients: is bigger better?
Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene, AIDS Administration, Baltimore, MD, USA
J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr 38:342-7. 2005
..Medicaid provides funds for the majority of AIDS-related health care services in the United States. In an effort to stabilize steeply rising Medicaid costs, managed care programs are replacing traditional fee-for-service Medicaid services...
- Primary care physicians in Israel: self-perception of their role in the healthcare system and policy makers' and patients' perception of them as gatekeepers
Department of Family Medicine, Haemek Medical Center, Clalit Health Services, Afula, Israel
Isr Med Assoc J 3:893-7. 2001
- [Contribution of leflunomide to the cost effectiveness of sequential DMARD therapy of rheumatoid arthritis in Germany]
P K Schädlich
InForMed GmbH Outcomes Research and Health Economics, Büro Itzehoe, Conrad Röntgen Str 58C, 25524 Itzehoe, Germany
Z Rheumatol 63:59-75. 2004
..This was caused by cost savings in other sectors of the health care system due to the higher effectiveness of the sequences comprising LEF...
- [Effects of therapy on functional ability of patients with rheumatoid arthritis]
Reumatolosko odjeljenje Klinike za fizikalnu medicinu i rehabilitaciju, Tuzla
Med Arh 61:164-8. 2007
..The aim of this research was to evaluate the efficacy of the DMARD and physical therapy on the functional ability of patient with rheumatoid arthritis (RA)...
- [Usefulness and necessity of unsynchronized photosolotherapy and bath-PUVA--two variants of balneophototherapy--in funded ambulatory health care]
Kassenärztliche Bundesvereinigung, Koln
Z Arztl Fortbild Qualitatssich 95:509-12. 2001
..In reaction to the decision of of the committee two randomised controlled trials for the evaluation of the efficacy of balneophototherapy are planned...
- Bangladesh: Surveying the post-Sidr situation
Department of Health Policy and Planning, School of International Health, The University of Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan
Biosci Trends 2:3-4. 2008
..Therefore, careful and more unified and harmonized political movements are now necessary for the effective management of disaster relief and economic reforms...
- [Data sources for continual quality improvement in medical rehabilitation- the QS-Reha procedure of the statutory health insurance funds and the Eva-Reha documentation system of MDK Rhineland-palatinate]
Medizinischer Dienst der Krankenversicherung MDK Rheinland Pfalz, Alzey
Rehabilitation (Stuttg) 46:155-63. 2007
- Alcohol problem resources and services in State supported programs, FY 1987
NASADAD, Washington, DC 20001
Public Health Rep 103:611-20. 1988
..Also, compared with drug treatment admissions,those admitted for alcoholism are more likely to be male, white, and older...
- Prevalence of selected risk behaviors and chronic diseases--Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System (BRFSS), 39 steps communities, United States, 2005
Division of Adult and Community Health, National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
MMWR Surveill Summ 57:1-20. 2008
..Chronic diseases also adversely affect the quality of life of an estimated 90 million persons in the United States, resulting in illness, disability, extended pain and suffering, and major limitations in daily living...
- The Netherlands: health system review
NIVEL, Netherlands Institute for Health Services Research
Health Syst Transit 12:v-xxvii, 1-228. 2010
..It is too early to tell whether efficiency and quality gains will occur as a result of the 2006 reform...
- Comprehensive vision care in urban communities: the pediatric outreach program
Valerie M Kattouf
Illinois College of Optometry, Chicago, Illinois 60616, USA
Optometry 80:29-35. 2009
..Grant funds assisted in the ability to deliver vision services and spectacles to uninsured children. This report describes the structure and organization of the POP and presents the visual data...
- Drivers of inequality in Millennium Development Goal progress: a statistical analysis
Oxford University, Department of Sociology, Oxford, UK
PLoS Med 7:e1000241. 2010
..We also examined the impact of joint epidemics of HIV/AIDS and noncommunicable diseases (NCDs), which may limit the ability of households to address child mortality and increase risks of infectious diseases...
- Funding for self-employment of people with disabilities. Grants, loans, revolving funds or linkage with microfinance programmes
Ton de Klerk
Lepr Rev 79:92-109. 2008
..It is practised by The Leprosy Mission Trust in India. In Africa, some international NGOs started with similar 'community based saving and lending groups'...
- Human natural killer cells: a comprehensive review
Joseph G Sinkovics
Cancer Institute, St Joseph s Hospital, Tampa, FL 33607 6387, USA
Int J Oncol 27:5-47. 2005
..The exemplary case history of another patient with NK cell lymphoma-leukemia treated by the authors is presented...
- Spending on medicines in Israel in an international context
Center for Drug Studies, and PHARMA Israel Drug Bulletin, Jerusalem, Israel
Isr Med Assoc J 7:286-91. 2005
..Like most developed countries, in the last decade Israel's healthcare system has been subject to cost-containing measures in the drug sector...
- Development of a capitation scale for IDF career soldiers in Israel
Department of Health Systems Management, School of Health Sciences, The Ariel College of Judea and Samaria
Health Policy 80:459-64. 2007
- A baseline survey of the Primary Healthcare system in south eastern Nigeria
Chinyere Mercellina Chukwuani
University of Lagos, College of Medicine, Faculty of Pharmacy, Idi Araba, Lagos, Nigeria
Health Policy 77:182-201. 2006
..audit assessed indicators for evaluating: (a) Stewardship, (b) Service Provision and (c) Administrative and financial management; while the community survey was assessed by, (a) utilization of health services, (b) perception of service ..
- The Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (APHIS) brucellosis eradication program in the United States
Valerie E Ragan
USDA, APHIS, Veterinary Services, 4700 River Road, Unit 43, Riverdale, MD 20737, USA
Vet Microbiol 90:11-8. 2002
..When brucellosis can be identified, contained, and eliminated before spread occurs, eradication can be achieved...
- Health system performance at the district level in Indonesia after decentralization
Menzies Centre for Health Policy, University of Sydney, NSW, Australia
BMC Int Health Hum Rights 10:3. 2010
..This paper assesses the extent to which the performance of the health system has improved since decentralization...
- Lack of hospital preparedness for chemical terrorism in a major US city: 1996-2000
Mark E Keim
Department of Emergency Medicine, Emory University of Medicine, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Prehosp Disaster Med 18:193-9. 2003
..It is unknown whether these additional funds had an impact on the level of hospital preparedness for managing mass casualties involving hazardous materials at the local level, including potential terrorist attacks with chemical agents...
- Improving government health services through contract management: a case from Cambodia
HealthNet International, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Health Policy Plan 18:74-83. 2003
..Also, the participation of the central level of the Ministry of Health was positive in the contracting process, but the role and participation of the provincial level of the Ministry was more tentative...
- [The Global Fund to fight HIV/AIDS, TB and Malaria 5-y: evaluation policy issues]
Sciences Po Paris, 27, rue Saint Guillaume, F 75337, Paris Cedex 07, France
Bull Soc Pathol Exot 103:119-22. 2010
..Recommendations are made to bring the attention of the GFATM Board members prior to the Replenishment Conference to be prepared in March 2010 and held in October 2010...