Genomes and Genes
Summary: Abnormal or excessive excitability with easily triggered anger, annoyance, or impatience.
Publications216 found, 100 shown here
- Adult outcomes of youth irritability: a 20-year prospective community-based studyArgyris Stringaris
Section on Bipolar Spectrum Disorders, Emotion and Development Branch, Mood and Anxiety Program, NIMH Bldg 15K, MSC 2670, Bethesda, MD 20892 2670, USA
Am J Psychiatry 166:1048-54. 2009..This study examines the extent to which youth irritability is related to adult psychiatric outcomes by testing the hypothesis that it predicts depressive and generalized anxiety disorders...
- Adolescent irritability: phenotypic associations and genetic links with depressed moodArgyris Stringaris
Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and the Social, Genetic, and Developmental Psychiatry Centre, Institute of Psychiatry, King s College London
Am J Psychiatry 169:47-54. 2012....
- Amygdala activation during emotion processing of neutral faces in children with severe mood dysregulation versus ADHD or bipolar disorderMelissa A Brotman
Emotion and Development Branch, Mood and Anxiety Disorders Program, NIMH, NIH, Department of Health and Human Services, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
Am J Psychiatry 167:61-9. 2010..The authors compared amygdala response during emotional and nonemotional ratings of neutral faces in youths with these disorders as well as a group of healthy comparison youths...
- Dimensions and latent classes of episodic mania-like symptoms in youth: an empirical enquiryArgyris Stringaris
Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, King s College London, Institute of Psychiatry, Box 85, De Crespigny Park, Denmark Hill, London, SE5 8AF, UK
J Abnorm Child Psychol 39:925-37. 2011..Our results carry implications for the nosology and psychosocial impairment associated with episodic mood changes in young people...
- Longitudinal outcome of youth oppositionality: irritable, headstrong, and hurtful behaviors have distinctive predictionsArgyris Stringaris
Genetic Epidemiology Research Branch, Intramural Research Program, National Institute of Mental Health, Bethesda, MD 20892 2670USA
J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 48:404-12. 2009..We test the hypothesis that oppositionality encompasses an Irritable, a Headstrong, and a Hurtful dimension, each with distinct predictions...
- A randomized controlled pilot trial of oral N-acetylcysteine in children with autismAntonio Y Hardan
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Stanford University, Stanford, California 94305, USA
Biol Psychiatry 71:956-61. 2012..The goal of this pilot study was to assess the feasibility of using oral N-acetylcysteine (NAC), a glutamatergic modulator and an antioxidant, in the treatment of behavioral disturbance in children with autism...
- Three dimensions of oppositionality in youthArgyris Stringaris
King s College London Institute of Psychiatry, London, UK
J Child Psychol Psychiatry 50:216-23. 2009....
- The importance of irritability as a symptom of major depressive disorder: results from the National Comorbidity Survey ReplicationM Fava
Department of Psychiatry, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA, USA
Mol Psychiatry 15:856-67. 2010..Further investigation is warranted of distinct family aggregation, risk factors and treatment response. Consideration should also be given to including irritability as a nondiagnostic symptom of adult MDD in DSM-V and ICD-11...
- The Affective Reactivity Index: a concise irritability scale for clinical and research settingsArgyris Stringaris
King s College London, Institute of Psychiatry, Denmark Hill, London, UK
J Child Psychol Psychiatry 53:1109-17. 2012b>Irritable mood has recently become a matter of intense scientific interest...
- Aripiprazole in the treatment of irritability in children and adolescents with autistic disorderRandall Owen
Bristol Myers Squibb, 5 Research Parkway, Wallingford, Connecticut 06492, USA
Pediatrics 124:1533-40. 2009....
- Severe mood dysregulation, irritability, and the diagnostic boundaries of bipolar disorder in youthsEllen Leibenluft
Section on Bipolar Spectrum Disorders, Emotion and Development Branch, NIMH, Bethesda, MD 20892 2670, USA
Am J Psychiatry 168:129-42. 2011..and the hyperarousal symptoms characteristic of mania but who lack the well-demarcated periods of elevated or irritable mood characteristic of bipolar disorder...
- Irritability in children and adolescents: a challenge for DSM-5Argyris Stringaris
King s College London Institute of Psychiatry, Box P085, De Crespigny Park, Denmark Hill, London SE5 8AF, UK
Eur Child Adolesc Psychiatry 20:61-6. 2011..Finally, I critically discuss the recently proposed putative DSM-5 category of temper dysregulation disorder with dysphoria and make suggestions about future research directions...
- Mood regulation in youth: research findings and clinical approaches to irritability and short-lived episodes of mania-like symptomsEleanor Leigh
King s College London, Institute of Psychiatry, Mood Disorder Clinic, Michael Rutter Centre for Children and Young People, Maudsley Hospital, London, UK
Curr Opin Psychiatry 25:271-6. 2012..Here, we review the most recent findings about these two presentations and discuss the approaches to their treatment...
- A within-subject comparison of withdrawal symptoms during abstinence from cannabis, tobacco, and both substancesR G Vandrey
Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD 21224, USA
Drug Alcohol Depend 92:48-54. 2008..Additional research is needed to replicate these findings and to further investigate the effects of abstaining from multiple drugs simultaneously...
- Face emotion labeling deficits in children with bipolar disorder and severe mood dysregulationBrendan A Rich
National Institute of Mental Health, National Institutes of Health, Building 15K, Room 204, MSC2670, Bethesda, MD 20892 2670, USA
Dev Psychopathol 20:529-46. 2008..These deficits are associated with psychosocial impairments. Understanding the neural circuitry associated with face-labeling deficits has the potential to clarify the pathophysiology of these disorders...
- Irritable mood as a symptom of depression in youth: prevalence, developmental, and clinical correlates in the Great Smoky Mountains StudyArgyris Stringaris
Institute of Psychiatry at King s College London, UK
J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 52:831-40. 2013..This article examines the prevalence, developmental characteristics, associations with psychopathology, and longitudinal stability of irritable mood in childhood and adolescent depression.
- Chronic versus episodic irritability in youth: a community-based, longitudinal study of clinical and diagnostic associationsEllen Leibenluft
Mood and Anxiety Program, National Institute of Mental Health, National Institutes of Health, Department of Health and Human Services, Bethesda, Maryland, USA
J Child Adolesc Psychopharmacol 16:456-66. 2006..In psychiatric nosology, a distinction is made between chronic and episodic irritability. This study examines the validity of this distinction...
- Irritability is associated with anxiety and greater severity, but not bipolar spectrum features, in major depressive disorderR H Perlis
Massachusetts General Hospital and Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02114, USA
Acta Psychiatr Scand 119:282-9. 2009..We examined clinical correlates of irritability in a confirmatory cohort of Sequenced Treatment Alternatives to Relieve Depression (STAR*D) study participants with major depressive disorder (MDD)...
- Pediatric bipolar disorder versus severe mood dysregulation: risk for manic episodes on follow-upArgyris Stringaris
National Institute of Mental Health, Bethesda, MD, USA
J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 49:397-405. 2010....
- Different psychophysiological and behavioral responses elicited by frustration in pediatric bipolar disorder and severe mood dysregulationBrendan A Rich
Pediatrics and Developmental Neuropsychiatry Branch, Section on Development and Affective Neuroscience, NIMH Mood and Anxiety Program, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
Am J Psychiatry 164:309-17. 2007..e., a history of at least one manic or hypomanic episode with euphoric mood) as well as those with no diagnosis (i.e., healthy comparison children)...
- A comparison of self-report and caregiver assessment of depression, apathy, and irritability in Huntington's diseaseAnjan Chatterjee
Department of Neurology and Psychiatry, College of Physicians and Surgeons, Columbia University, NY, NY 10032, USA
J Neuropsychiatry Clin Neurosci 17:378-83. 2005..Caregiver assessment of patients' moods and apathy may be an acceptable alternative to patient self-report as patients' cognitive status worsens...
- Irritable-hostile depression: further validation as a bipolar depressive mixed stateFranco Benazzi
E Hecker Outpatient Psychiatry Center, Ravenna, Italy Department of Psychiatry, National Health Service, Forli, Italy
J Affect Disord 84:197-207. 2005..A veritable tower of Babel indeed. In the present analyses, our aim was to extend previous research on irritable-hostile depression to more specific parameters of bipolarity and depressive mixed state (DMX)...
- Irritability without elation in a large bipolar youth sample: frequency and clinical descriptionJeffrey Hunt
Warren Alpert Medical School, Brown University, USA
J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 48:730-9. 2009....
- Prevalence and clinical correlates of irritability in major depressive disorder: a preliminary report from the Sequenced Treatment Alternatives to Relieve Depression studyRoy H Perlis
Massachusetts General Hospital and Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02114, USA
J Clin Psychiatry 66:159-66; quiz 147, 273-4. 2005..Irritability with or without depression has been associated with risk for suicide, violence, and cardiovascular disease...
- Possible bipolar nature of irritability in major depressive disorderFranco Benazzi
J Clin Psychiatry 66:1072; author reply 1073. 2005
- Evaluation of different add-back estradiol and progesterone treatments to gonadotropin-releasing hormone agonist treatment in patients with premenstrual dysphoric disorderBirgitta Segebladh
Department of Women s and Children s Health, Uppsala University, University Hospital, Uppsala S 751 85, Sweden
Am J Obstet Gynecol 201:139.e1-8. 2009....
- Elevated serum levels of interleukin-10 and tumor necrosis factor α [corrected] are both associated with vital exhaustion in patients with cardiovascular risk factorsThomas Meyer
Department of Psychosomatic Medicine and Psychotherapy, Von Siebold Str 5, D 37075 Gottingen, Germany
Psychosomatics 51:248-56. 2010....
- Cognitive flexibility in phenotypes of pediatric bipolar disorderDaniel P Dickstein
National Institute of Mental Health, Pediatrics and Developmental Neuropsychiatry Branch, 9000 Rockville Pike, MSC 2670 Building 15K Room 204, Bethesda MD 20892 2670, USA
J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 46:341-55. 2007..6 +/- 2.4 years). Cognitive flexibility is relevant to symptoms of BD involving dysfunctional reward systems (e.g., excessive goal-directed activity and pleasure-seeking in mania; anhedonia in depression)...
- [Assessment of premenstrual dysphoric disorder symptoms: population of women in Casablanca]Kh McHichi alami
Centre Psychiatrique Universitaire Ibn Rochd, Casablanca, Maroc
Encephale 28:525-30. 2002..These data are in accordance with the literature, confirming that this disorder is common and has a bad impact on mental health and on quality of life of the women suffering from PMDD...
- Presence of irritability during depressive episodes in bipolar disorderThilo Deckersbach
Department of Psychiatry, Psychiatric Neuroscience Program and Bipolar Research Program, Harvard Medical School 149 2611, Massachusetts General Hospital Bldg 149, 13th Street, Charlestown, MA 02129, USA
CNS Spectr 9:227-31. 2004....
- How cardinal are cardinal symptoms in pediatric bipolar disorder? An examination of clinical correlatesJanet Wozniak
Pediatric Psychopharmacology Unit, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Biol Psychiatry 58:583-8. 2005..The main goal of this study was to test whether the hypothesized cardinal symptom of euphoria results in differences in clinical correlates in bipolar youth ascertained with no a priori assumptions about cardinal symptoms...
- The patient experience of depression and remission: focus group resultsLori Frank
Center for Health Outcomes Research, United BioSource Corporation, Bethesda, Maryland, USA biosource com
J Nerv Ment Dis 195:647-54. 2007..Results suggest that new measures of treatment outcome should encompass irritability, anger, and ability to cope with life stressors...
- Psychopathology in verified Huntington's disease gene carriersE van Duijn
Leiden University Medical Center, Department of Psychiatry, Leiden, The Netherlands
J Neuropsychiatry Clin Neurosci 19:441-8. 2007..Future research requires larger cohorts stratified to disease stage, consistent methodologies, and adequate comparison groups...
- Unipolar depression with racing thoughts: a bipolar spectrum disorder?Franco Benazzi
University of California at San Diego, USA, and Hecker Psychiatry Research Center, Ravenna, Italy
Psychiatry Clin Neurosci 59:570-5. 2005....
- Psychometric properties of the Lebanese-Arabic TEMPS-A: a national epidemiologic studyElie G Karam
Department of Psychiatry, Faculty of Medicine, Balamand University, PO Box 166227, Achrafieh, Beirut 1100 2110, Lebanon
J Affect Disord 87:169-83. 2005..One recent development in this area is the TEMPS-A (Temperament Evaluation of Memphis, Pisa, Paris and San Diego Auto-questionnaire). The purpose of this study is to psychometrically validate the Lebanese-Arabic version of TEMPS-A...
- Heterogeneity of irritability in attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder subjects with and without mood disordersEric Mick
Pediatric Psychopharmacology Research Department, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
Biol Psychiatry 58:576-82. 2005..We hypothesized that irritability is a heterogeneous symptom distinguished by severity and that attending to this heterogeneity would impact the relationship between irritability and bipolar disorder...
- Anger attacks in depression--evidence for a male depressive syndromeDietmar Winkler
Department of General Psychiatry, Medical University of Vienna, Vienna, Austria
Psychother Psychosom 74:303-7. 2005..It has been proposed that aggression and especially anger attacks play an important role in the symptomatology of depression. Furthermore, it has been hypothesized that these symptoms are more prevalent in males than in females...
- Impulsive aggression with irritability and responsive to divalproex: a pediatric bipolar spectrum disorder phenotype?Drew H Barzman
Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, 3333 Burnet Avenue, Cincinnati, OH 45229 3039, USA
J Affect Disord 88:279-85. 2005..In addition, we examined whether the symptomatology of this group was consistent with a pediatric divalproex-responsive bipolar spectrum disorder...
- Specificity of symptoms of depression in Alzheimer disease: a longitudinal analysisSergio E Starkstein
Education Building T 7, Fremantle Hospital, Fremantle, 6959 WA, Australia
Am J Geriatr Psychiatry 13:802-7. 2005..Authors examined the temporal stability of symptoms of major and minor depression and apathy in dementia...
- Bipolar disorders and affective temperaments: a national family study testing the "endophenotype" and "subaffective" theses using the TEMPS-A Buenos AiresGustavo H Vazquez
Department of Neuroscience, University of Palermo, Buenos Aires, Argentina
J Affect Disord 108:25-32. 2008....
- Prepubertal and early adolescent bipolar I disorder: review of diagnostic validation by Robins and Guze criteriaBarbara Geller
Department of Psychiatry, Washington University, St Louis, MO 63110, USA
J Clin Psychiatry 66:21-8. 2005..Continuities between PEA-BP and adult bipolar disorder and relationships of PEA-BP to other descriptions of child mania are discussed...
- Differences in aspects of personality and sexuality between perimenopausal women making different choices regarding prophylactic oophorectomy at elective hysterectomyAdel Aziz
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, The Sahlgrenska Academy at Goteborg University, Goteborg, Sweden
Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 84:854-9. 2005..These differences may be the result of dissimilarities in the groups of women who choose the respective operation...
- Modafinil-induced irritability and aggression? A report of 2 bipolar patientsSanjeev Ranjan
J Clin Psychopharmacol 25:628-9. 2005
- Modelling facets of mania--new directions related to the notion of endophenotypesHaim Einat
Department of Pharmacy Practice and Pharmaceutical Research, College of Pharmacy, University of Minnesota Duluth, Duluth MN 55812, USA
J Psychopharmacol 20:714-22. 2006....
- Challenging DSM-IV criteria for hypomania: diagnosing based on number of no-priority symptomsFranco Benazzi
Hecker Psychiatry Research Center at Forli, Forli, Italy
Eur Psychiatry 22:99-103. 2007DSM-IV definition of hypomania of bipolar-II disorder (BP-II), which includes elevated/irritable mood change as core feature (i.e., it must always be present), is not based on sound evidence.
- Aromatase inhibitors and bipolar mood disorder: a case reportGuy M Goodwin
University Department of Psychiatry, Warneford Hospital, Headington, Oxford, UK
Bipolar Disord 8:516-8. 2006To report a case in which the aromatase inhibitor letrozole produced irritable mood elevation followed by depression in a woman with a history of postpartum depression.
- Behavioral and psychotic symptoms of dementia (BPSD) improvements in a special care unit: a factor analysisM Colombo
Istituto Geriatrico Camillo Golgi and Fondazione Cenci Gallingani, Abbiategrasso, MI, Italy
Arch Gerontol Geriatr 44:113-20. 2007..In our sample, BPSD improved during the stay in the SCU. These improvements followed trajectories that looked plausible and were consistent with baseline groupings, by factor analysis...
- Processing of differentially valued rewards and punishments in youths with bipolar disorder or severe mood dysregulationGeoff Rau
Mood and Anxiety Program, National Institute of Mental Health, National Institutes of Health, Department of Health and Human Services, Bethesda, Maryland 20892 1289, USA
J Child Adolesc Psychopharmacol 18:185-96. 2008..Therefore, we hypothesized that SMD, but not BD, youths would be impaired on a decision-making task that has identified reward- and punishment-processing deficits in individuals with psychopathy...
- Frequency of dysphoria and mixed statesG Bertschy
Division of Adult Psychiatry, Department of Psychiatry, University Hospitals of Geneva, Geneva, Switzerland
Psychopathology 41:187-93. 2008....
- Olanzapine plus dialectical behavior therapy for women with high irritability who meet criteria for borderline personality disorder: a double-blind, placebo-controlled pilot studyMarsha M Linehan
Department of Psychology, University of Washington, Seattle 98195 1525, USA
J Clin Psychiatry 69:999-1005. 2008..This double-blind study examined whether olanzapine augments the efficacy of dialectical behavior therapy (DBT) in reducing anger and hostility in borderline personality disorder patients...
- Chronic depression in bipolar disorderRif S El-Mallakh
Mood Disorders Research Program, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, University of Louisville School of Medicine, Louisville, KY 40292, USA
Am J Psychiatry 163:1337-41; quiz 1478. 2006
- Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fourth Edition symptoms of mania: which one(s) result(s) more often from right than left hemisphere lesions?Claude M J Braun
Centre de Neurosciences de la Cognition and Department of Psychology, Universite du Quebec a Montreal, Montreal, Quebec, Canada H3C 3P8
Compr Psychiatry 49:441-59. 2008..Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fourth Edition (DSM-IV) symptoms of a manic episode, namely, elated or irritable mood, grandiosity, talkativeness, flight of ideas, hyperhedonism, reduced need for sleep, agitation, or ..
- Dysphoric about dysphoria: towards a greater conceptual clarity of the termVladan Starcevic
Discipline of Psychological Medicine, University of Sydney, Sydney, NSW, Australia
Australas Psychiatry 15:9-13. 2007..The aim of this study was to conceptualize dysphoria in a way that is clearer, better delineated and more clinically useful, after reviewing its meanings in a variety of psychopathological contexts and the consequent conceptual confusion...
- Less is more: inpatient management of a child with complex pharmacotherapyChristopher J Kratochvil
Department of Psychiatry, University of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, 68198, USA
J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 45:621-4. 2006
- Point and 5-year period prevalence of neuropsychiatric symptoms in dementia: the Cache County StudyMartin Steinberg
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD 21205, USA
Int J Geriatr Psychiatry 23:170-7. 2008..Neuropsychiatric symptoms are nearly universal in dementia, yet little is known about their longitudinal course in the community...
- Aggression, hostility, and irritability in children at risk for bipolar disorderTiffany R Farchione
Western Psychiatric Institute and Clinic, Pittsburgh, PA 15213, USA
Bipolar Disord 9:496-503. 2007..To assess aggression, irritability and hostility in children at risk for bipolar disorder (BP)...
- Psychological functioning and predictors of father-infant relationship in IVF fathers and controlsAnna Hjelmstedt
Department of Woman and Child Health, Division of Reproductive and Perinatal Health Care, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden
Scand J Caring Sci 22:72-8. 2008....
- Clinical characteristics of bipolar disorder in very young childrenArman Danielyan
Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, 3333 Burnet Avenue, D 3014, Cincinnati, OH 45229, United States
J Affect Disord 97:51-9. 2007..This study examined clinical presentations, applicability of the DSM-IV diagnostic criteria, comorbidity, recovery and relapse rates, as well as some treatment strategies used in the management of BPD in preschoolers...
- Irritable mood in Italian patients with medical diseaseLara Mangelli
Department of Psychology, University of Bologna, Bologna, Italy
J Nerv Ment Dis 194:226-8. 2006..The aims of this exploratory study were to verify the presence of irritable mood in a group of medical outpatients with a variety of clinical conditions (functional gastrointestinal disorders,..
- Psychosocial approach to endocrine diseaseNicoletta Sonino
Department of Statistical Sciences, University of Padova, Padova, Italy
Adv Psychosom Med 28:21-33. 2007..population study, the majority of patients suffered from at least one of the three DCPR syndromes considered: irritable mood, demoralization, persistent somatization...
- Aripiprazole efficacy in irritability and disruptive-aggressive symptoms: young mania rating scale line analysis from two, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trialsMark A Frye
J Clin Psychopharmacol 28:243-5. 2008
- Mixed depression, suicidality, and antidepressantsFranco Benazzi
J Clin Psychiatry 67:1650-1; author reply 1650-1. 2006
- Effects of irritability on craving before and after cue exposure in abstinent alcoholic inpatients: experimental data on subjective response and heart rateSonnig S W Chiang
Psychiatric Hospital of Munich University, Munich, Germany
Neuropsychobiology 46:150-60. 2002..Irritability is often linked with problem drinking. The aim of this study is to examine the possible influence of irritability on craving induced by a cue-exposure paradigm...
- Development of neuropsychiatric symptoms in poststroke patients: a cross-sectional studyP Angelelli
Foundation IRCCS Santa Lucia, Rome, Italy
Acta Psychiatr Scand 110:55-63. 2004..The study aimed to characterize neuropsychiatric symptomatology and its evolution in a large group of poststroke patients during their first year...
- Psychopharmacological treatment of depression, anxiety, irritability and insomnia in patients receiving interferon-alpha: a prospective case series and a discussion of biological mechanismsClementine Maddock
Maudsley Hospital, London, UK
J Psychopharmacol 18:41-6. 2004..Thus, psychopharmacological management can successfully treat psychiatric symptoms in patients who are receiving IFN-alpha...
- Mania induction associated with atomoxetineTheodore A Henderson
J Clin Psychopharmacol 24:567-8. 2004
- Absence of gender differences in pediatric bipolar disorder: findings from a large sample of referred youthJoseph Biederman
Clinical and Research Program in Pediatric Psychopharmacology of the Child Psychiatry Service, Massachusetts General Hospital, Pediatric Psychopharmacology Unit WACC 725, 15 Parkman Street, Boston, MA 02114, USA
J Affect Disord 83:207-14. 2004..Because little is known about gender differences in pediatric bipolar disorder, we evaluated whether gender moderates the expression of pediatric bipolar disorder in a large clinical sample...
- Mania in six preschool childrenRameshwari V Tumuluru
Department of Psychiatry, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15213, USA
J Child Adolesc Psychopharmacol 13:489-94. 2003..Thus 17% of these hospitalized preschool children had bipolar illness. All had irritable mood, strong family history of affective illness, and previous presentation with symptoms of attention deficit ..
- Psychometric delineation of the most discriminant symptoms of depressive mixed statesFranco Benazzi
Hecker Psychiatry Research Center, Ravenna, Italy
Psychiatry Res 141:81-8. 2006..Beyond its diagnostic significance, the foregoing signs and symptoms are among the clinical features the FDA lists as presaging "suicidality" on antidepressant monotherapy...
- Defining a developmental subtype of bipolar disorder in a sample of nonreferred adults by age at onsetEric Mick
Pediatric Psychopharmacology Unit of the Child Psychiatry Service, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
J Child Adolesc Psychopharmacol 13:453-62. 2003....
- Clinical case presentation: therapeutic challenges in adolescent-onset bipolar disorderBarbara Coffey
New York University School of Medicine, Child Study Center, 577 First Avenue, New York, NY 10016, USA
J Child Adolesc Psychopharmacol 13:425-30. 2003
- Irritable psychomotor elation in depressed inpatients: a factor validation of mixed depressionT Sato
Psychiatrische Klinik, Ludwig Maximilians Universitat Munchen, Nussbaumstrasse 7 80336 Munich, Germany
J Affect Disord 84:187-96. 2005..Early authors described hypomanic symptoms as mixed features in depressive episode, but this syndrome has not been sufficiently explored in previous studies...
- Is there progression from irritability/dyscontrol to major depressive and manic symptoms? A retrospective community survey of parents of bipolar childrenEmily L Fergus
Biological Psychiatry Branch, National Institute of Mental Health, NIH, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
J Affect Disord 77:71-8. 2003..The current study sought to trace parents' retrospective report of yearly occurrence of symptoms in a sample of children with and without a diagnosis of bipolar disorder in the community...
- Behavioral disturbances, not cognitive deterioration, are associated with altered food selection in seniors with Alzheimer's diseaseCarol E Greenwood
Kunin Lunenfeld Applied Research Unit, Baycrest Centre for Geriatric Care, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
J Gerontol A Biol Sci Med Sci 60:499-505. 2005..This study further explored disturbed eating patterns in AD, focusing on alterations in macronutrient (protein, carbohydrate, and fat) selection, and their association with measures of functional and behavioral losses...
- Impairment in the achievement domain in bipolar spectrum disorders: role of behavioral approach system hypersensitivity and impulsivityR Nusslock
Department of Psychology, University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI 53706, USA
Minerva Pediatr 60:41-50. 2008..The Authors also conceptually explore how the answer to this question can enhance the development of intervention and prevention strategies for adolescents with a bipolar spectrum condition...
- Chronic orofacial pain is associated with psychological morbidity and negative personality changes: a comparison to the general populationE R Vickers
Pain Management and Research Centre, The University of Sydney, Royal North Shore Hospital, St Leonards, New South Wales
Aust Dent J 50:21-30. 2005..This follow up study reports on the presence and severity of psychological morbidity presence and alseverity changes associated with chronic and personality changes associated with chronic orofacial pain...
- Irritability and depressionJeffrey A Mattes
Am J Psychiatry 162:1025; author reply 1025. 2005
- Psychosocial impact of the progress of chronic respiratory disease and long-term domiciliary oxygen therapyY Doi
School of Nursing, Osaka Prefecture College of Nursing, Osaka, Japan
Disabil Rehabil 25:992-9. 2003..The psychosocial impact of the progress of chronic respiratory disease and long-term domiciliary oxygen therapy (LTOT) was examined to develop an appropriate intervention strategy for pulmonary rehabilitation programmes...
- Temperament in the clinical differentiation of depressed bipolar and unipolar major depressive patientsMauro V Mendlowicz
Institute of Psychiatry, Federal University of Rio de Janeiro IPUB UFRJ, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
J Affect Disord 84:219-23. 2005..To examine differences in temperament profiles between patients with recurrent unipolar and bipolar depression...
- Prevalence of tobacco use among the adult Lebanese populationR Baddoura
Epidemiological Unit, Department of Rheumatology, Faculty of Medicine, Saint Joseph University, Beirut, Lebanon
East Mediterr Health J 7:819-28. 2001..23, with 67.0% of smokers categorized as addicted. Failure to quit was related to withdrawal symptoms, mostly irritability (57%) and weight gain (20%). Recommendations are given for combating this high prevalence of tobacco use...
- Bipolar II disorder : epidemiology, diagnosis and managementFranco Benazzi
Hecker Psychiatry Research Center, a University of California at San Diego USA Collaborating Center at Forli, Italy
CNS Drugs 21:727-40. 2007..Hypomania, according to DSM-IV, requires elevated (euphoric) and/or irritable mood, plus at least three of the following symptoms (four if mood is only irritable): grandiosity, decreased need ..
- Family history validation of a definition of mixed depressionFranco Benazzi
E Hecker Outpatient Psychiatry Center, Ravenna, Italy
Compr Psychiatry 46:159-66. 2005..The study aim was to test different definitions of mixed depression, defined as a depression with concurrent hypomanic symptoms...
- A randomized, double-blind placebo-controlled trial of moclobemide in patients with chronic fatigue syndromeI B Hickie
School of Psychiatry, University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia
J Clin Psychiatry 61:643-8. 2000..syndrome is characterized by prolonged and disabling fatigue and a range of neuropsychiatric symptoms including depressed and/or irritable mood. To date, no medical or psychotropic therapies have provided clear symptomatic benefit.
- Clinical characterization of depressive mixed state in bipolar-I patients: Pisa-San Diego collaborationG Perugi
Institute of Psychiatry, University of Pisa, Via Roma 67, 56100 Pisa, Italy
J Affect Disord 67:105-14. 2001..In this paper we attempt to delineate the clinical profile of such depressive mixed states in the context of bipolar I disorder...
- Profiles of "manic" symptoms in bipolar I, bipolar II and major depressive disordersAlessandro Serretti
Department of Psychiatry, Vita Salute University, San Raffaele Institute, Via Stamira d Ancona 20, 20127 Milan, Italy
J Affect Disord 84:159-66. 2005....
- Toward a clinical delineation of dysphoric hypomania - operational and conceptual dilemmasHagop S Akiskal
International Mood Center, University of California at San Diego, La Jolla, 92161, USA
Bipolar Disord 7:456-64. 2005..Analogous to the DSM-IV approach in the diagnosis of manic mixed state, in this exploratory study we operationalized DH as coexisting full syndromal hypomanic and major depressive states...
- What is hypomania? Tetrachoric factor analysis and kernel estimation of DSM-IV hypomanic symptomsFranco Benazzi
J Clin Psychiatry 70:1514-21. 2009..The DSM-IV definition of hypomania, which relies on clinical consensus and historical tradition, includes several "nonspecific" symptoms. The aim of this study was to identify the core symptoms of DSM-IV hypomania...
- Validating Kraepelin's two types of depressive mixed states: "depression with flight of ideas" and "excited depression"Hagop S Akiskal
International Mood Center, University of Californai at San Diego, and VA Psychiatry Service CA 92161, USA
World J Biol Psychiatry 5:107-13. 2004..subtype (defined by the core feature of psychomotor agitation, and further characterised by talkativeness, irritable mood and distractability) and a "depression with flight of ideas" subtype (defined by the core feature of racing/..
- A prediction rule for diagnosing hypomaniaFranco Benazzi
Hecker Psychiatry Research Center, Forli IT, a University of California at San Diego Collaborating Center, San Diego, USA
Prog Neuropsychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry 33:317-22. 2009..Missing the diagnosis of past hypomania, and thus of bipolar II disorder, is common. Study aim was to find a 'prediction rule' for facilitating the diagnosis of past hypomania...
- Is overactivity the core feature of hypomania in bipolar II disorder?Franco Benazzi
Hecker Psychiatry Research Center, University of California at San Diego, San Diego, CA, USA
Psychopathology 40:54-60. 2007..that overactivity (increased goal-directed activities) may be as important as mood change (elevated and/or irritable mood) for the diagnosis of mania/hypomania (on family history and psychometric grounds), questioning DSM-IV-TR ..
- Delineation of the clinical picture of Dysphoric/Mixed HypomaniaFranco Benazzi
Hecker Psychiatry Research Center, University of California at San Diego, USA
Prog Neuropsychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry 31:944-51. 2007..e. combination of syndromal hypomania and depression) compared to Bipolar I Disorder Mixed State (i.e. combination of syndromal mania and depression)...
- Toward a biopsychosocial approach to skin diseasesAngelo Picardi
Italian National Institute of Health, Centre of Epidemiology, Surveillance and Health Promotion, Rome, Italy
Adv Psychosom Med 28:109-26. 2007..Conditions such as demoralization, health anxiety, irritable mood, type A behavior, and alexithymia were also found to be frequent in dermatological patients, and to be ..
- Clinical implications of DSM-IV subtyping of bipolar disorders in referred children and adolescentsGabriele Masi
IRCCS Stella Maris, Scientific Institute of Child Neurology and Psychiatry, Calambrone Pisa, Italy
J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 46:1299-306. 2007..We explore the clinical implications of this subtyping in a naturalistic sample of referred youths with BD I, BD II, and BD-NOS...
- Persistent psychological distress in patients treated for endocrine diseaseNicoletta Sonino
Department of Statistical Sciences, University of Padova, Padova, Italy
Psychother Psychosom 73:78-83. 2004..The purpose of the study was to assess the frequency and characteristics of psychological distress, even after adequate treatment, in the heterogeneous population of an endocrine outpatient clinic...
- A psychoneuroendocrinology serviceNicoletta Sonino
Psychiatric Division 1, Department of Mental Health of Padova, University of Padova, Via Battisti 241, Padova IT 3512, Italy
Psychother Psychosom 78:346-51. 2009..We have therefore designed a new outpatient clinic, called the Psychoneuroendocrinology Service, to apply the principles of current psychosomatic medicine and report here on the first 100 referrals...
- Development of a new assessment strategy in psychosomatic medicine: the diagnostic criteria for psychosomatic researchStefania Fabbri
Department of Psychology, University of Bologna, Bologna, Italy
Adv Psychosom Med 28:1-20. 2007..functional somatic symptoms secondary to a psychiatric disorder, anniversary reaction, demoralization, irritable mood, type A behavior, and alexithymia. These criteria were meant to be used in a multiaxial approach...
- Psychosomatic aspects of Cushing's syndromeNicoletta Sonino
Department of Statistical Sciences, University of Padova, Via Battisti 241, 35121 Padova, Italy
Rev Endocr Metab Disord 11:95-104. 2010..Other psychopathological aspects include mania, anxiety disorders, psychological symptoms (demoralization, irritable mood, somatization) and cognitive impairment...
- Rapid, continuous cycling and psychiatric co-morbidity in pediatric bipolar I disorderR L Findling
Department of Psychiatry, University Hospitals of Cleveland Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH 44106 5080, USA
Bipolar Disord 3:202-10. 2001..The primary purpose of this study was to describe the clinical presentation of bipolar I disorder (BP-I) as it occurs in children and adolescents and to assess whether the manifestations of BP-I were similar in both age groups...
- Psychiatric phenomenology of child and adolescent bipolar offspringK D Chang
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Stanford University School of Medicine, CA 94305 5540, USA
J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 39:453-60. 2000..To establish prodromal signs of and risk factors for childhood bipolar disorder (BD) by characterizing youths at high risk for BD...
- Psychological factors affecting cardiologic conditionsChiara Rafanelli
Department of Psychology, University of Bologna, Bologna, Italy
Adv Psychosom Med 28:72-108. 2007..into operational tools, such as Diagnostic Criteria for Psychosomatic Research; among these, demoralization, irritable mood, type A behavior are frequently detected in cardiac patients...
- Are hypomanics the happier normals?Alex Gamma
Zurich University Psychiatric Hospital, Lenggstrasse 31, CH 8032 Zurich, Switzerland
J Affect Disord 111:235-43. 2008..Not much is known about hypomanic states in subjects free of major and minor depressive mood disorders. Our aim was to identify and characterise a group of such "pure" hypomanics in relation to a normal control group...
- PHARMACOLOGY OF ADDICTION RISK FACTORSStephen Donovan; Fiscal Year: 2004..The Research Plan operationalizes criteria for a hypothetical subtype of affective aggression characterized by irritable mood swings. The Research Plan tests divalproex (i.e...
- STATINS AND NON-CARDIAC ENDPOINTSBeatrice Golomb; Fiscal Year: 2003....
- RESPONSE VARIABILITY IN STIMULANT TREATMENT OF ADHDJames McGough; Fiscal Year: 2004..In addition to funding the candidate's transition to independent research the proposed study would also contribute to our knowledge of the basis of individual response to medication in psychiatric disorders. ..
- Coenzyme Q10 in Aging: A Planning GrantBeatrice Golomb; Fiscal Year: 2005..Thus there is strong conceptual as well as clinical rationale for assessing whether Q10 provides QOL & functional benefits in aging and whether it protects against untoward events associated with age. ..
- PREVENTION OF CIGARETTE SMOKING IN ADHD YOUTHJoseph Biederman; Fiscal Year: 2001..Since there are estimated to be 3.5 million children with ADHD and 20% have been shown to be smokers, targeting this group could potentially impact 700,000 children and adolescents. ..
- Course of psychopathology in female youth: Analysis with extant longitudinal dataJoseph Biederman; Fiscal Year: 2008..unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- LONGITUDINAL FOLLOW UP OF ADHD GIRLS AND THEIR SIBLINGSJoseph Biederman; Fiscal Year: 2002....
- Adult Outcome of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity DisorderJoseph Biederman; Fiscal Year: 2007..For these reasons, we expect the proposed work to clarify the course and outcome of ADHD. ..
- Pramipexole in Treatment-Resistant DepressionRoy Perlis; Fiscal Year: 2007..The proposed investigation and training program will provide critical skills, experience and data to aid the candidate in writing an R01 and becoming an independent investigator. ..
- Collaborative Pediatric Bipolar Disorder ConferenceJoseph Biederman; Fiscal Year: 2007..While the proposed conference does not intend to solve all outstanding problems associated with pediatric bipolar disorder, it will provide a forum to begin formulating a solution. ..
- Affect, Context, and Placebo Responses to NicotineKenneth Perkins; Fiscal Year: 2005..Secondary analyses may identify important individual characteristics associated with placebo responses, aiding in the prediction of which smokers ultimately are likely to benefit most from manipulation of placebo effects. ..
- Child/Adolescent Anxiety Multimodal Treatment StudyBoris Birmaher; Fiscal Year: 2007..unreadable] [unreadable]..
- NEUROIMAGING/DEVELOPMENTAL NEUROBIOLOGY OF AUTISMAntonio Hardan; Fiscal Year: 2005..Course work and directed reading in biostatistcs, data management, research ethics, neuroanatorny, neuroimaging and developmental neuroscience will complement the research training. ..
- Infant Outcomes and Depression Treatment in PregnancySheila Marcus; Fiscal Year: 2007..Does the infant LHPA impact neonatal regulation of feeding and sleep? 5. Do pharmacologic treatments during pregnancy differentially impact neonatal state regulation due to withdrawal? For how long? ..
- Pharmacological Treatment of ADHD in Young ChildrenChristopher Kratochvil; Fiscal Year: 2007..abstract_text> ..
- Longitudinal Family Study of Pediatric Bipolar DisorderJanet Wozniak; Fiscal Year: 2007..This follow-up study of children and adolescents with bipolar disorder seeks to contribute valuable information regarding the longitudinal course and outcome of pediatric-onset bipolar disorder in multiple domains. ..
- Marijuana Dependence & Depression: Venlafaxine TreatmentFrances Levin; Fiscal Year: 2006..3. To examine the relationship between medication treatment, mood improvement, cognitive functioning and improvement in marijuana abuse using mediational analyses. ..
- Treatment of Early Age Mania (TEAM)Joan Luby; Fiscal Year: 2008..The chief study statistician, Dr. Satish lyengar is subcontracted to the coordinating site at Washington U in St. Louis and Dr. Philip Lavori is a major consultant for statistical analyses. [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- Observational Measurement of Preschool Behavior ProblemsLauren Wakschlag; Fiscal Year: 2008..abstract_text> ..
- Toddler Feeding StylesMaureen M Black; Fiscal Year: 2010..abstract_text> ..
- Teaching Resourcefulness to Women Caregivers of Elders with DementiaJaclene A Zauszniewski; Fiscal Year: 2010..Resourcefulness Training, the intervention to be tested in this study, is a cost-effective, easy-to-use method for reducing caregiver stress and promoting their optimal mental health. ..
- MODERATE LEVEL PRENATAL ALCOHOL EXPOSURE IN PRIMATESMary L Schneider; Fiscal Year: 2010....
- Menopause Depression and AgingJoyce T Bromberger; Fiscal Year: 2010..Increasing knowledge of the risks for depression in aging women and the factors that protect them from depression can identify targets for intervention at the prevention as well as the acute treatment level. ..
- Prenatal Drug Exposure: Effects on Adolescent Brain and Behavioral DevelopmentMaureen Black; Fiscal Year: 2009..This application examines adacemic performance, socio-emotional functioning, and drug use among adolescents exposed to cocaine and/or heroin prenatally ..
- Tobacco Smoking, Nicotine and Negative Affect ReliefKenneth Perkins; Fiscal Year: 2009..In sum, this research will help address the fundamental question of why cigarette smoking is reinforcing. ..
- Intranasal Methamphetamine: A Pharmacotherapy ModelCarl Hart; Fiscal Year: 2009....
- Promoting Resourcefulness in Grandmothers Raising GrandchildrenJaclene Zauszniewski; Fiscal Year: 2008..unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- Core symptoms and profiles in premenstrual syndromeEllen Freeman; Fiscal Year: 2008..Further information will contribute to improved health care for women in their reproductive years. [unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- Combined Pharmacotherapies for Cocaine DependenceFrances Levin; Fiscal Year: 2008..3. To explore a set of related secondary outcomes (treatment retention, global functioning, and HIV risk behavior) as well as moderators and mediators potentially reflective of mechanism of action. [unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- Drug Effects on Behavior: Workplace ImplicationsCarl Hart; Fiscal Year: 2008..Together, the data from the proposed studies will have substantial public health impact and will serve both educational and public policy functions. ..
- Improving Child Psychiatrists' Clinical Decision-MakingCATHRYN GALANTER; Fiscal Year: 2008..Subsequent research will apply JDM to other diagnostic and treatment issues. [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- Validating Pediatric Bipolar Disorder with Extant DataEric Mick; Fiscal Year: 2007..This systematic approach of research and training may lead to advances in early intervention and prevention of pediatric bipolar disorder. ..
- Ecological Proximal Assessment of Trauma SurvivorsEVE CARLSON; Fiscal Year: 2006..Ultimately, EPA methods may help clinicians identify recent trauma survivors who are at risk for the development of posttraumatic disorders and may allow tailoring of interventions to individual needs. ..
- RUPP-PI ProjectMichael Aman; Fiscal Year: 2006..S.U. also plans two pilot studies: (a) a randomized clinical trial in 60 children with PDDs and severe ADHD behavior and (b) a study of ziprasidone in 30 children and adolescents with PDDs and highly irritable behaviors. ..
- SEX DIFFERENCES IN NICOTINE REINFORCEMENT: HUMAN/ANIMALKenneth Perkins; Fiscal Year: 2003....
- INDIVIDUAL VARIATION IN NICOTINE SENSITIVITY IN HUMANSKenneth Perkins; Fiscal Year: 2003..e., in nicotine-naive individuals). Results will provide directions for future research on vulnerability to tobacco dependence and for targeted efforts to prevent smoking onset. ..
- NOVEL COCAINE PHARMACOTHERAPIES: LAB STUDIESMargaret Haney; Fiscal Year: 2003....
- Stress Response Differences in Females: Estradiol's RoleMartha Faraday; Fiscal Year: 2003..abstract_text> ..
- TEMPERAMENT AND ENVIRONMENTAL RISK--AN ECOLOGICAL MODELLiliana Lengua; Fiscal Year: 2002..This study will also identify predictors of resilience and positive adjustment in response to stress or risk. ..
- PRESCHOOL DEPRESSIVE SYNDROMESJoan Luby; Fiscal Year: 2002....
- ASSESSMENT AND TREATMENT OF PARASUICIDAL PATIENTSMARSHA LINEHAN; Fiscal Year: 2002..This will be accomplished with a systematic training and mentoring program for graduate students and visiting scientists at the University of Washington. ..
- ZINC AND IRON SUPPLEMENTATION: IMPACT ON DEVELOPMENTMaureen Black; Fiscal Year: 2002..The results have important public health implications regarding the timing of micronutrient supplementation and the relationship between micronutrient deficiency and children's behavior and development. ..
- THC AND MARIJUANA--EFFECTS IN INDIVIDUALS WITH HIV/AIDSMargaret Haney; Fiscal Year: 2002....
- METHYLPHENIDATE TREATMENT FOR COCAINE ABUSE AND ADHDFrances Levin; Fiscal Year: 2002..2) To determine if sustained-release MPH is more effective than placebo in reducing ADHD symptoms in cocaine abusers with adult ADHD. 3) To determine if improvement in ADHD symptoms precedes a reduction in cocaine use. ..
- TREATMENT OF ADULT ADHD IN METHADONE PATIENTSFrances Levin; Fiscal Year: 2002..Overall, this proposal will provide a better understanding of the relationship between ADHD and substance abuse, better diagnostic evaluation, and improved pharmacologic treatment approaches for this sub-population. ..
- Continuation ECT versus PharmacotherapyMustafa Husain; Fiscal Year: 2003..When completed, this project will provide the first and definitive data on the role of C-ECT in the treatment of serious affective illness. ..
- METHYLPHENIDATE TREATMENT OF ADHD IN CHILDREN WITH TSKenneth Gadow; Fiscal Year: 2004..To evaluate the impact of tic severity and comorbid internalizing and externalizing symptoms on clinical outcome, children with ADHD/+tics will be compared with an additional sample of children with ADHD/-tics at ages 11 and 16 years. ..
- FAMILY-PEER LINKAGES FOR SIBLINGS AT RISKJOANN SHORTT; Fiscal Year: 2004..Determining whether siblings growing up in the same family are at risk or protected differentially from poor peer outcomes will greatly contribute to our understanding of the individuals in peer relations. ..
- CAREER DEVELOPMENT IN WOMEN'S HEALTH RESEARCH AND GENDE*Ellen Freeman; Fiscal Year: 2006..The BIRCWH program will track the career trajectories of Scholars and will continue to serve as a resource in terms of career counseling and research advice. [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- Children With Disabilities and Sibling HospitalizationRobert Hodapp; Fiscal Year: 2006..By examining several hundred siblings apiece per disability group, we identify correlates that might increase the risk of sibling hospitalization. This study has theoretical, intervention, and policy implications. ..
- Neuroimaging of Children at Risk for Biopolar DisorderKiki Chang; Fiscal Year: 2006..Chang plans to become an independent investigator in the field of pediatric BD and thus contributing to the current knowledge of the neurobiology and development of BD. ..
- TREATMENT OF EARLY ONSET SCHIZOPHRENIA SPECTRUM (TEOSS)Robert Findling; Fiscal Year: 2005..This study will provide information about the comparative effectiveness of the most commonly used and representative antipsychotic drugs in youth with schizophrenia spectrum disorders. ..
- Emotion Regulation in Suicidal Patients with BPDMARSHA LINEHAN; Fiscal Year: 2005..abstract_text> ..
- ATTACHMENT AND RELATIONSHIPS IN ADOLESCENCEJude Cassidy; Fiscal Year: 2001..Measures will include the Adult Attachment Interview, questionnaire measures, observations of behavioral interaction, peer-, teacher-, and self- reports of social relations and behavior, and experimental information-processing tasks. ..
- COMPARING THREE ELECTRODE PLACEMENTS TO OPTIMIZE ECTMustafa Husain; Fiscal Year: 2005..The results of this study will promote more effective and safer treatment of the most severely ill depressed patients. ..
- Marijuana Abusing ADHD Teens: Atomoxetine TreatmentFrances Levin; Fiscal Year: 2004..4. To examine the relationship between medication treatment, reduction in ADHD symptoms, and improvement in retention and/or progress in treatment using mediational analyses. ..
- LIGHTION THERAPY FOR SEASONAL AFFECTIVE DISORMichael Terman; Fiscal Year: 2003....
- ASSESSMENT AND TREATMENT OF PARASUICIDAL PATIENTSMARSHA LINEHAN; Fiscal Year: 2007..As in our previous studies, clinical assessments will occur at four-month intervals over the two years. ..
- EPIDEMIOLOGIC STUDY OF THE LATE REPRODUCTIVE YEARSEllen W Freeman; Fiscal Year: 2010..abstract_text> ..
- AT-RISK IRRITABLE INFANTSJude Cassidy; Fiscal Year: 2004..Maternal Attachment Interviews (at 6 and 12m) will permit examination of several important questions. ..
- Medication Development for Marijuana RelapseMargaret Haney; Fiscal Year: 2008..abstract_text> ..
- Psychopharmacology of Autism and related DisordersDavid Posey; Fiscal Year: 2007..Towards the later years of the award, the candidate will have performed additional studies and applied for independent research funding. ..