Summary: The principles of proper professional conduct concerning the rights and duties of the pharmacist, relations with patients and fellow practitioners, as well as actions of the pharmacist in health care and interpersonal relations with patient families. (From Stedman, 25th ed)
Publications123 found, 100 shown here
- "Death was a blessing"--should it ever be pharmaceutically hastened? British pharmacists' viewsElizabeth A Hackett
Pharmacy Department, St Thomas Hospital, Lambeth Palace Road, London SE1 7EH, UK
Pharm World Sci 25:288-93. 2003..To investigate the views and experiences of British pharmacists in physician-assisted suicide (PAS) and voluntary active euthanasia (VAE) and to examine whether differences in views were associated with personal characteristics...
- Medication error reporting by community pharmacists in VermontAmanda G Kennedy
Division of General Internal Medicine, College of Medicine, University of Vermont, 371 Pearl Street, Burlington, VT 05401, USA
J Am Pharm Assoc (2003) 44:434-8. 2004..To document community pharmacists' awareness and use of the United States Pharmacopeia Medication Errors Reporting (USP MER) program...
- Conscientious objection and collaborative practice: conflicting or complementary initiatives?Susan C Winckler
American Pharmacists Association, Washington, DC 20037 2985, USA
J Am Pharm Assoc (2003) 46:12-3. 2006
- Conscientious objection: a pharmacist's right or professional negligence?Emily W Evans
College of Pharmacy, University of Louisiana at Monroe, Shreveport, LA 71103, USA
Am J Health Syst Pharm 64:139-41. 2007
- The Scope of pharmacy ethics-an evaluation of the international research literature, 1990-2002Joy Wingfield
The Pharmacy School, University of Nottingham, Nottingham, NG7 2RD, England, UK
Soc Sci Med 58:2383-96. 2004..ethics in pharmacy practice and almost none addressing fundamental philosophical issues or values for pharmacy ethics. There is no dedicated journal for pharmacy ethics...
- Pharmacist-patient relationship development in an ambulatory clinic settingC J Hermansen
Division of Social and Administrative Sciences, University of Wisconsin-Madison, School of Pharmacy, 53705-2222, USA
Health Commun 13:307-25. 2001..05). Findings suggested that patients' perceptions of their pharmacists, and not their therapy, may lead to increased interpersonal exchange and patient collaboration in care...
- Developing a European framework for research on children's medicines: an examination of the proposed EU regulation on medicinal products for paediatric useHannsjörg W Seyberth
Philipps University, Marburg, Germany
Pediatr Nephrol 20:1537-40. 2005
- Re: Bioethics, the Surviving Sepsis Campaign, and the industryAlasdair F Mackenzie
Wien Klin Wochenschr 118:64. 2006
- Plea for better communication and interactionTerence J Ryan
Wound Repair Regen 10:342. 2002
- Pharmaceutical drug promotion: how it is being practiced in India?A Lal
Clinical Pharmacology Unit, Department of Pharmacology, University College of Medical Sciences and GTB Hospital, Shahdara, Delhi 110 095, India
J Assoc Physicians India 49:266-73. 2001..Various medical and consumer groups should also intervene to improve the scenario of promotion...
- Prescriber profilingAlexander C Tsai
Ann Intern Med 148:81. 2008
- Prescriber profilingAdriane Fugh-Berman
Ann Intern Med 148:82. 2008
- Pharmaceutical companies and the third worldSanjay A Pai
Lancet 361:1136-7. 2003
- Future pharmacists have many questions to ponderEmily Stamos
School of Pharmacy, University of Wisconsin Madison, USA
J Am Pharm Assoc (2003) 44:424, 426. 2004
- [Off-label antibiotic use: malpractice or good clinical practice?]L Lazzarin
Unita Operativa di Malattie Infettive e Tropicali, ULSS 6, Ospedale S Bortolo, Vicenza, Italy
Infez Med 16:212-8. 2008..Scientific societies should promote guidelines as the standard reference for good clinical practice, which should not be based only on the respect of drug labels...
- "We are white coats whirling round"--moral distress in Swedish pharmaciesSofia Kälvemark Sporrong
Department of Public Health and Caring Sciences, Uppsala Science Park, 751 85, Uppsala, Sweden
Pharm World Sci 27:223-9. 2005..There are very few similar studies in pharmacy settings. This article reports on the results of an investigation concerning whether and in what situations moral distress is present in pharmacy practice...
- Compounding sterile preparations raises informed-consent issuesDonna Young
Am J Health Syst Pharm 60:1209-10. 2003
- Medscape psychopharmacology today--do medications really expire?Thomas A M Kramer
University of Chicago, Chicago, Illinois, USA
MedGenMed 5:28. 2003
- Drug use in sports: a veritable arena for pharmacistsPeter J Ambrose
Department of Clinical Pharmacy, School of Pharmacy, University of California, San Francisco, USA
J Am Pharm Assoc (2003) 44:501-14; quiz 514-6. 2004..To describe opportunities and obligations for pharmacists regarding doping control in sports, and to present information and resources on drugs and dietary supplements that are popular among athletes for performance enhancement...
- [Present status and the future issues of the ethics education in the department of pharmacy]Yukitoshi Hayase
Hokkaido Pharmaceutical University School of Pharmacy, Hokkaido, Japan
Yakugaku Zasshi 129:785-92. 2009..All kinds of advice concerning the contents necessary for adequate ethics education and for promoting a suitable image of the faculties in charge are welcome...
- Ethical issues in funding orphan drug research and developmentC A Gericke
Department of Health Care Management, Technische Universitat Berlin, Strasse des 17 Juni 145, D 10623 Berlin
J Med Ethics 31:164-8. 2005..The limitations of standard economic evaluation tools and other priority setting tools used to inform health policy decision makers on research funding decisions are outlined...
- Counseling: part of pharmacy's covenant with patientsBruce A Berger
J Am Pharm Assoc (2003) 44:116; author reply 116, 119. 2004
- [Is the pharmaceutical industry really as bad as its reputation?]Enrique H Prat
Imabe Institut für medizinische Anthropologie und Bioethik, Wien, Austria
Wien Med Wochenschr 155:502-12. 2005..People have to consume pharmaceutical products even though they do not like doing so, and therefore cannot be expected to champion the cause of the branch. It needs to adopt another strategy in order to improve its image...
- Moral courage through a collective voiceJulie Aultman
Northeastern Ohio Universities College of Medicine, Kent, OH 44240, USA
Am J Bioeth 8:67-9; author reply W3-4. 2008
- The pharmacist's obligations to patients: dependent or independent of the physician's obligations?Jason V Altilio
University of New York s Graduate Center, USA
J Law Med Ethics 37:358-68. 2009..Both options have important implications for pharmacy's status as a profession, the value that pharmacists can add to health care, and a pharmacist's right to deny a patient emergency contraception...
- Re: Bioethics, the Surviving Sepsis Campaign, and the industryGeorg Roggla
Wien Klin Wochenschr 118:65. 2006
- Consistent standards in medication use: the need to care for patients from research to practiceChristina L Cipolle
College of Pharmacy, University of Minnesota, 308 Harvard Street S E, Minneapolis, MN 55455 0343, USA
J Am Pharm Assoc (2003) 46:205-12. 2006..To propose adoption of practice standards for pharmacists based on the principles of pharmaceutical care that are parallel to internationally accepted ethical precepts governing clinical research...
- The controversial early history of cyclosporinK Heusler
Swiss Med Wkly 131:299-302. 2001..It is the purpose of this report to record and interpret the facts as accurately and as completely as possible on the basis of the available records...
- [Ethics on off-label use of medicine in the treatment of intoxication]Masahiro Nomoto
Chudoku Kenkyu 20:27-30. 2007
- Gene therapy: applications to pharmacy practiceRobert I Roth
The Weinberg Group, San Francisco, Calif 94105, USA
J Am Pharm Assoc (Wash) 42:692, 694-8. 2002
- Physicians' prescribing information: not for saleJohn Elliott
CMAJ 167:1105; author reply 1105. 2002
- Evaluation of consultation in community pharmacies with mystery shoppersDietrich Alte
Institute of Epidemiology and Social Medicine, Ernst Moritz Arndt Universitat Greifswald, Greifswald, Germany
Ann Pharmacother 41:1023-30. 2007..Consultation of patients in community pharmacies (CPs) must meet standards, especially in selling over-the-counter drugs; however, there has been no information as to whether northeastern German CPs meet these standards...
- [Between obligation and duty--on deontological codes in medical professions]Leszek E Bartkowiak
Katedry Medycyny Społecznej Akademii Medycznej w Poznaniu
Wiad Lek 59:882-8. 2006..The standing of occupational ethics in the work ofphysician, nurse and pharmacist is a prerequisite for maintaining the high social prestige of these professions...
- Need to develop a legal and ethical base for pharmaceutical care. 1994Richard A Hutchinson
Ann Pharmacother 41:1281-3. 2007
- Pharmacists around the globe meet in New OrleansCheryl A Thompson
Am J Health Syst Pharm 61:2238-40. 2004
- Emergency contraception: science and religion collideTodd Ackerman
Ann Emerg Med 47:154-7. 2006
- Dietary supplements have not changed profession's code of ethicsL Michael Posey
Am J Pharm Educ 71:55. 2007
- [For and against: does sponsoring impede the growth of knowledge in medicine?]Asmus Finzen
Psychiatr Prax 34:162-4. 2007
- For debate: is the influence of the pharmaceutical industry on prescribing, research and publication in the field of psychogeriatrics excessive?David Ames
University of Melbourne, Australia
Int Psychogeriatr 19:1003. 2007
- Blowing the whistle: a pharmacist's vexing experience unraveledJeffrey Fudin
Stratton Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Albany, NY 12054, USA
Am J Health Syst Pharm 63:2262-5. 2006
- Prescriber profilingStephen E Pratt
Ann Intern Med 148:81-2. 2008
- Two cheers for conscience exceptionsAdrienne Asch
Wurzweiler School of Social Work, USA
Hastings Cent Rep 36:11-2. 2006
- The ethics of off-label use of drugs: oncology pharmacy in ItalyA Bernardi
Istituto Oncologico Veneto IRCCS, Padova, Italy
J Clin Pharm Ther 33:95-9. 2008..The pharmacist has to maintain his/her professional integrity, and orient it towards accurate evaluation of the so-called 'circumstances of compromise in ethics'...
- [The evolution of pharmaceutical practice within the context of changing health territories: How can social sciences contribute to pharmaceutical education?]P M David
Laboratoire Santé Individu Société, Espace Ethique, Hotel Dieu, Universite Claude Bernard Lyon 1, 69288 Lyon Cedex 02, France
Ann Pharm Fr 68:205-11. 2010....
- Unsolicited fluoxetine mailing triggers investigation in USAMarilynn Larkin
Lancet 360:234. 2002
- Pharmacy ethics: evaluation pharmacists' ethical attitudePooneh Salari Sharif
Medical Ethics and History of Medicine Research Center, Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Tehran, Iran
J Med Ethics Hist Med 4:5. 2011..Unfortunately in Iran pharmacy ethics did not develop along with medical ethics and special considerations are of major importance...
- Phosphate binders in uraemia: pharmacodynamics, pharmacoeconomics, pharmacoethicsOlaf Hergesell
Nephrol Dial Transplant 17:14-7. 2002
- [Medical ethics as output of economically motivated industrial objectives]U H Bode
Vereinigung pharmazeutischer Unternehmen, Zieglergasse 5, A 1072 Wien
Wien Med Wochenschr 152:309-12. 2002..Possible ethical deficiencies arising from a lack of direct contact of the patient with industry and the quasi-penalisation of patients because of faulty lifestyle are briefly discussed...
- Pharmaceutical care until the end: the role of pharmacists in euthanasia in The NetherlandsN J Naafs
Pharm World Sci 23:129-31. 2001..Pharmaceutical care recognizes some of the most important needs of the terminally ill. If based on a patient-centered approach, euthanasia might be a logical last step in the efforts to alleviate the patient's sufferings...
- Ethics applied to pharmacy practiceR P Dessing
Pharm World Sci 22:10-6. 2000..A suggestion for a general code of ethics for pharmacists is proposed and compared with the code of ethics as currently accepted by the International Pharmaceutical Federation (FIP)-council...
- Ethics in pharmacy: a new definition of responsibilityRudolf P Dessing
Filosofisch Bureau Ataraxia, Bellamyplein 6 3, 1053 AS Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Pharm World Sci 25:3-10. 2003..This responsibility calls for ('Aristotelian') experience and practical wisdom and should be recognizable through guidelines and legislation...
- [The revised Japanese pharmaceutical law and research ethics: risk-benefit assessment of fetal stem cell research]Chieko Kurihara
Sato Jitsugyo Ebisu Bldg 4F, 1 11 2 Ebisu, Shibuya ku, Tokyo 150 0013, Japan
Yakugaku Zasshi 123:91-106. 2003..Conscientious reflection is necessary to reach a public consensus on which types of human material can be utilized as research or pharmaceutical resources...
- Patient awareness and concern regarding pharmaceutical manufacturer interactions with doctorsD Edwards
Centre for Human Bioethics, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Intern Med J 39:191-6. 2009..This Internet was survey administered using Survey Monkey...
- Plaintiff or defendant: using legal cases to teach students pharmacy lawAlan R Spies
McWhorter School of Pharmacy, Samford University, USA
Am J Pharm Educ 72:108. 2008..To demonstrate the value of students using actual legal cases during collaborative "breakout" sessions in a pharmacy law class...
- 1998 national clinical pharmacy services studyC L Raehl
Department of Pharmacy Practice, Schools of Pharmacy and Medicine, Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center Amarillo, USA
Pharmacotherapy 20:436-60. 2000..3-fold between 1995 and 1998. Clinical pharmacy services continue to expand, with pharmacists providing higher-level direct patient care related to drug therapy management and pharmacokinetics consultations...
- Medical pluralism in action? A case study of community pharmacies in Johannesburg, South AfricaLeah Gilbert
Department of Sociology, School of Social Sciences, University of the Witwatersrand, Johannesburg, South Africa
J Altern Complement Med 10:547-55. 2004..The main aim of this study was to examine whether, and to what extent, community pharmacies have become sites for the practice of complementary and alternative medicine (CAM) as an example of "medical pluralism."..
- An interdisciplinary mock trial involving pharmacy, law, and ethicsA E Broeseker
Department of Pharmacy Practice, McWhorter School of Pharmacy, Samford University, Birmingham, AL 35229, USA
Ann Pharmacother 33:850-8. 1999..To describe an innovative, interdisciplinary approach to illustrate the relationship between healthcare ethics and law...
- DEA and Schedule II "do not fill prescriptions"--disappointing enforcement activityJennifer Bolen
U S Department of Justice
Pain Med 7:80-5. 2006
- [One should develop the medical ethics as well as the pharmaceutical ethics]Jun Zhou
Zhongguo Zhong Xi Yi Jie He Za Zhi 26:774. 2006
- Taking care in defining the beginning of lifeCharles J Kahler
J Am Pharm Assoc (2003) 46:424; author reply 424, 426. 2006
- Ethical, scientific, and educational concerns with unproven medicationsW Steven Pray
College of Pharmacy, Southwestern Oklahoma State University, Weatherford, OK 73096, USA
Am J Pharm Educ 70:141. 2006..They must stress the value of evidence-based medicine and urge students and pharmacists to recommend only those medications with evidence-based proof of safety and efficacy...
- Conscientious refusal by physicians and pharmacists: who is obligated to do what, and why?Dan W Brock
Department of Social Medicine, Harvard Medical School, 651 Huntington Avenue, FXB Building, Rm 643, Boston, MA, 02115, USA
Theor Med Bioeth 29:187-200. 2008..Put together, this provides my answer to the question posed in the title of my paper: "Conscientious refusal by physicians and pharmacists: who is obligated to do what, and why?"...
- A comparative pilot study of the professional ethical thinking of Quebec pharmacy residents and French pharmacy internsKarin Scharr
Unité de Recherche en Pratique Pharmaceutique, CHU Sainte Justine, Montreal, QC, Canada
Int J Clin Pharm 33:974-84. 2011..The secondary objective is to compare the professional ethical thinking of Quebec pharmacy residents and first year French pharmacy interns...
- Efficacy and safety of pramipexole in restless legs syndromeStefan P Kruszewski
Neurology 68:1641; author reply 1641-2. 2007
- Healthcare professionals and the reciprocal duty to treat during a pandemic disasterDarren P Mareiniss
Center for Health and Homeland Security, University of Maryland, 8106 Pampas Cove, Austin, TX 78750, USA
Am J Bioeth 8:39-41. 2008
- Pharmaceutical marketing research and the prescribing physicianJeremy A Greene
Brigham and Women s Hospital and Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
Ann Intern Med 146:742-8. 2007..Examination of the role of physicians and physician organizations in the development of prescriber profiling is directly relevant to the contemporary policy debate surrounding this issue...
- Trustworthiness and professional ethicsAmy Haddad
School of Pharmacy and Allied Health Professions, Creighton University, Omaha, Neb, USA
J Am Pharm Assoc (Wash) 42:540-1. 2002
- History of Pharmacy Museum of the Faculty of Pharmacy University of BelgradeDusanka Krajnovic
Faculty of Pharmacy, Institute for Social Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Legislation, Belgrade, Serbia
Acta Med Hist Adriat 7:179-90. 2009....
- The financing of drug trials by pharmaceutical companies and its consequences. Part 1: a qualitative, systematic review of the literature on possible influences on the findings, protocols, and quality of drug trialsGisela Schott
Arzneimittelkommission der deutschen Arzteschaft, Berlin, Germany
Dtsch Arztebl Int 107:279-85. 2010..Moreover, pharmaceutical companies have been found to influence drug trials in various ways. This paper provides an overview of the findings of current, systematic studies on this topic...
- Promotional literature: how do we critically appraise?V V Shetty
Department of Pharmacology and Therapeutics, Seth GS Medical College and KEM Hospital, Parel, Mumbai 400 012, India
J Postgrad Med 54:217-21. 2008..Critical appraisal of promotional literature can provide valuable information to the busy physician to practice evidence-based medicine...
- [Yes to research, no to utilization? Medical, pharmacological and toxicological utilization of human embryonic stem cells from an ethical point of view]H Kress
Evang Theol Fakultät Abt Sozialethik, Universitat Bonn, Bonn, BRD
Bundesgesundheitsblatt Gesundheitsforschung Gesundheitsschutz 51:965-72. 2008..This follows from the basic human right to health protection and health care. Legal ambiguities, which still exist in this respect, should be removed...
- Ethical decision-making, passivity and pharmacyR J Cooper
Division of Social Research in Medicines and Health, The University of Nottingham, University Park, Nottingham NG7 2RD, UK
J Med Ethics 34:441-5. 2008..A four-stage decision-making model involving ethical attention, reasoning, intention and action offers further insights into how more than reasoning alone may contribute to decision-making...
- The accuracy of psychiatric medication advertisements in medical journalsGlen I Spielmans
Department of Psychology, Metropolitan State University, St Paul, Minnesota 55108, USA
J Nerv Ment Dis 196:267-73. 2008..Given the relatively poor empirical substantiation of claims made in medical journal psychiatric drug advertisements and that most claims provided no attainable sources, increased regulation of such advertising is warranted...
- Pharmacists and industry: guidelines for ethical interactionsRandy C Hatton
Ammerican College of Clinical Pharmacy, Lenexa, KS 66215, USA
Pharmacotherapy 28:410-20. 2008
- [Moral dilemmas of the pharmacist--ways of coping with ethical problems in light of case studies]Kazumi Kawamura
Sugi Medical Co, Ltd, Tokyo, Japan
Yakugaku Zasshi 129:793-806. 2009..The need is urgent, therefore, for us to apply an understanding of ethical theory and conduct systematic case method-based ethical education to cultivate an ethical outlook among pharmacological students and pharmacists...
- Prescriber profilingStephen M Kirk
Ann Intern Med 148:82. 2008
- [What kind of ethical education for pharmacists is necessary? Can "the core curriculum model for pharmacology education" provide the needed guidance?]Jun Matsuda
Shizuoka University, Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, Shizuoka, Japan
Yakugaku Zasshi 129:807-13. 2009..Humanism-based ethics are too narrow for pharmacy ethics. Pharmacy students should learn a more comprehensive ethics that covers social ethics, bioethics, and ..
- Undergraduate and postgraduate pharmacy students' perceptions of plagiarism and academic honestyGreg Ryan
Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Sydney, Australia
Am J Pharm Educ 73:105. 2009..To assess undergraduate and postgraduate pharmacy students' perceptions of plagiarism and academic honesty...
- Healthcare without conscience--unconscionable!Gene Rudd
Christian Medical and Dental Associations, 2604 Highway 421, PO Box 7500, Bristol, TN 37621, USA
Ann Pharmacother 41:1903-5. 2007..We can define better solutions for access to legal prescriptions and therapies without demanding that healthcare professionals become complicit in activities they deem immoral...
- Response to commentators on "Conscientious objection and emergency contraception": sex, drugs and the rocky role of levonorgestrelRobert F Card
Am J Bioeth 7:4-6. 2007
- Is the influence of the pharmaceutical industry on prescribing, research and publication in the field of psychogeriatrics excessive? - NoSarmishtha Bhattacharyya
The University of Manchester, UK
Int Psychogeriatr 19:1010-4; discussion 1014-20. 2007
- Yes, industry influence is excessiveAmit A Shah
Section of Geriatric Medicine, University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas TX, USA
Int Psychogeriatr 19:1004-10; discussion 1014-20. 2007
- Prescriber profiling: time to call it quitsDavid Grande
Ann Intern Med 146:751-2. 2007
- A new prescription for empirical ethics research in pharmacy: a critical review of the literatureR J Cooper
Centre for Pharmacy, Health and Society, The University of Nottingham, University Park, Nottingham NG7 2RD, UK
J Med Ethics 33:82-6. 2007..A descriptive and critical review of the extant empirical pharmacy ethics literature is provided here...
- Balancing pharmacists' conscientious objections with their duty to serveCharles D Hepler
Department of Pharmacy Health Care Administration, College of Pharmacy, University of Florida, Gainesville, USA
J Am Pharm Assoc (2003) 45:434-6. 2005
- Pharmacists, pharmaceutical manufacturers, and conflicts of interestDavid Banks
Office of Special Health Issues, Food and Drug Administration, Rockville, MD 20857, USA
Am J Health Syst Pharm 62:1827-32. 2005
- Bioethics, the Surviving Sepsis Campaign, and the industryChristian J Wiedermann
Department of Medicine, Central Hospital of Bolzano, Bolzano, Italy
Wien Klin Wochenschr 117:442-4. 2005
- Perceived importance of pharmacy management skillsRichard J Faris
Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, College of Pharmacy, University of Tennessee, Memphis, USA
Am J Health Syst Pharm 62:1067-72. 2005..U.S. and Canadian health-system pharmacists' perceptions of the importance of managerial skills and self-ratings of skills were studied...
- The Vioxx debacleJohn H Fielder
IEEE Eng Med Biol Mag 24:106-9. 2005
- A resident's perspective on professionalism in pharmacyKelly P Masters
Shenandoah University, Winchester, VA 22601, USA
Am J Health Syst Pharm 62:142-3. 2005
- Profile: Daniel CallahanStephan Herrera
Nat Biotechnol 22:1495. 2004
- Conscience, the law, and donation of expired drugsEne I Ette
Ann Pharmacother 38:1310-3. 2004
- Ethics in Christianity and health care: can "character" be defined in this interdisciplinary course?A E Broeseker
Department of Pharmacy Practice, McWhorter School of Pharmacy, Samford University, Birmingham, AL 35229, USA
Ann Pharmacother 33:489-94. 1999..To describe a unique interdisciplinary ethics course that incorporates elements of character into a decision-making model...
- Why withholding a prescription is unethical: a bioethical analysis of a far too familiar caseAlex Cahana
Department of Anesthesiology, Geneva University Hospital, Switzerland
Pain Med 4:388-9. 2003
- Professionalism in pharmacy. Professionalism and the APhA House of DelegatesValerie T Prince
McWhorter School of Pharmacy, Samford University, Birmingham, Ala, USA
J Am Pharm Assoc (2003) 43:452-4. 2003
- [Prosecution of Mélanie Hahnemann in 1847 at the court of Paris: illegal practise of pharmacy and medicine]Francis Trépardoux
Rev Hist Pharm (Paris) 50:427-38. 2002..The court fined her for hundred francs that she paid. Then, she kept the circle of her friends and continued in medical counselling...
- Pharmacogenomics: ethical concerns for research and pharmacy practiceM Gabriela Alcalde
Institute for Bioethics, Health Policy, and Law, University of Louisville School of Medicine, 501 East Broadway, Suite 310, Louisville, KY 40292, USA
Am J Health Syst Pharm 59:2239-40. 2002
- The relationship between pharmacists' tenure in community setting and moral reasoningD A Latif
Bernard J Dunn School of Pharmacy, Shenandoah University, Winchester, VA 22601, USA
J Bus Ethics 31:131-41. 2001..To explore the relationship between pharmacists' tenure in the community setting and their moral reasoning abilities...
- The ethics of post-marketing surveillance of therapeutic agentsR G Beran
Australian College of Legal Medicine, Strategic Health Evaluators, Chatswood, NSW
Med Law 20:587-94. 2001..This paper will explore such cases and discuss approaches to improve post marketing surveillance and patient protection...
- Ethical cognition and selection-socialization in retail pharmacyD A Latif
Department of Biopharmaceutical Sciences, School of Pharmacy, 1460 University Drive, Winchester, VA 22601
J Bus Ethics 25:343-57. 2000..Implications for retail practice and limitations are discussed...
- Adoption of a pharmacist conscience clause by Professional Associations and Boards of Pharmacy in the United StatesH A Monsanto
Department of Pharmacy Practice, School of Pharmacy, University of Puerto Rico, San Juan, Puerto Rico 00936 5067
P R Health Sci J 18:401-4. 1999..To determine the number of professional associations and boards of pharmacy in the United States that have adopted or are considering to adopt a conscience clause as part of their codes of ethics, rules, laws or regulations...
- Outpatient Prescription ErrorsAMANDA KENNEDY; Fiscal Year: 2007..Additionally, she will work closely with experienced investigators in the fields of Outcomes Research, Technology Assessment, and Human Factors Research. [unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..