Genomes and Genes
pulmonary coin lesion
Summary: Solitary, round, circumscribed shadows found in the lungs in x-ray examinations. Common causes are tuberculosis, neoplasms, cysts, or vascular anomalies. (Stedman, 25th ed)
Publications245 found, 100 shown here
- Evidence for the treatment of patients with pulmonary nodules: when is it lung cancer?: ACCP evidence-based clinical practice guidelines (2nd edition)Momen M Wahidi
Division of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, Duke University Medical Center, Box 3683, Durham, NC 27710, USA
Chest 132:94S-107S. 2007..The solitary pulmonary nodule (SPN) is a frequent incidental finding that may represent primary lung cancer or other malignant or benign lesions. The optimal management of the SPN remains unclear...
- Management of lung nodules detected by volume CT scanningRob J van Klaveren
Department of Pulmonology, Erasmus Medical Center, 3000 CA Rotterdam, The Netherlands
N Engl J Med 361:2221-9. 2009....
- Subsolid pulmonary nodules and the spectrum of peripheral adenocarcinomas of the lung: recommended interim guidelines for assessment and managementMyrna C B Godoy
Department of Radiology, New York University Langone Medical Center, 560 First Ave, IRM 236, New York, NY 10016, USA
Radiology 253:606-22. 2009..It is anticipated that interim guidelines may serve to standardize our current management of these lesions, pending further clarification of their natural history...
- Guidelines for management of small pulmonary nodules detected on CT scans: a statement from the Fleischner SocietyHeber Macmahon
Radiology 237:395-400. 2005....
- A new computationally efficient CAD system for pulmonary nodule detection in CT imageryTemesguen Messay
Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Dayton, 300 College Park, Dayton, OH 45469 0232, United States
Med Image Anal 14:390-406. 2010..4% of the nodules (115/143) using 40 selected features. A 7-fold cross-validation performance analysis using the LIDC database only shows CAD sensitivity of 82.66% with an average of 3 FPs per CT scan/case...
- Pulmonary ground-glass nodules: increase in mass as an early indicator of growthBartjan de Hoop
Department of Radiology, University Medical Center, Heidelberglaan 100, 3584 CX Utrecht, The Netherlands
Radiology 255:199-206. 2010..To compare manual measurements of diameter, volume, and mass of pulmonary ground-glass nodules (GGNs) to establish which method is best for identifying malignant GGNs by determining change across time...
- Three-dimensional segmentation and growth-rate estimation of small pulmonary nodules in helical CT imagesWilliam J Kostis
Department of Radiology, Weill Medical College, Cornell University, New York, NY 10021, USA
IEEE Trans Med Imaging 22:1259-74. 2003..The methods presented are promising in their ability to distinguish malignant from nonmalignant pulmonary nodules and represent the first such system in clinical use...
- A large-scale evaluation of automatic pulmonary nodule detection in chest CT using local image features and k-nearest-neighbour classificationK Murphy
Image Sciences Institute, University Medical Center, Utrecht, The Netherlands
Med Image Anal 13:757-70. 2009..2 false-positives per scan is achieved. The detection results presented are a realistic measure of a CAD system performance in a low-dose screening study which includes a diverse array of nodules of many varying sizes, types and textures...
- Segmentation of pulmonary nodules of various densities with morphological approaches and convexity modelsToshiro Kubota
Mathematical Sciences, Susquehanna University, Selinsgrove, PA 17870, USA
Med Image Anal 15:133-54. 2011..The experiments show that the algorithm is highly reliable in segmenting nodules of various types in a computationally efficient manner...
- Nodular ground-glass opacity at thin-section CT: histologic correlation and evaluation of change at follow-upChang Min Park
Department of Radiology, Seoul National University College of Medicine and the Institute of Radiation Medicine, Seoul National University Medical Research Center, 28 Yeongeon dong, Jongno gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea
Radiographics 27:391-408. 2007..A meticulous evaluation of those CT features, and their correlation with specific histopathologic characteristics, also may enable a more accurate prognosis in cases of neoplastic disease...
- Pulmonary nodules at chest CT: effect of computer-aided diagnosis on radiologists' detection performanceKazuo Awai
Department of Radiology, Kinki University School of Medicine, 377 2 Oono Higashi, Osaka Sayama City, Osaka 589 8511, Japan
Radiology 230:347-52. 2004..To evaluate the effect of computer-aided diagnosis (CAD) on radiologists' detection of pulmonary nodules...
- Noncalcified lung nodules: volumetric assessment with thoracic CTMarios A Gavrielides
National Institute of Biomedical Imaging and Bioengineering Center for Devices and Radiological Health, U S Food and Drug Administration, Silver Spring, MD 20993 0002, USA
Radiology 251:26-37. 2009....
- Small pulmonary nodules: volumetrically determined growth rates based on CT evaluationD F Yankelevitz
Department of Radiology, New York Presbyterian Hospital Weill Cornell Medical Center, Building Starr 8A23, 525 E 68th St, New York, NY 10021, USA
Radiology 217:251-6. 2000..To determine the accuracy of high-resolution computed tomographic (CT) volumetric measurements of small pulmonary nodules to assess growth and malignancy status...
- Lung cancer: performance of automated lung nodule detection applied to cancers missed in a CT screening programSamuel G Armato
Kurt Rossmann Laboratories for Radiologic Image Research, Department of Radiology, University of Chicago, 5841 S Maryland Ave, MC 2026, Chicago, IL 60637, USA
Radiology 225:685-92. 2002..To evaluate the performance of a fully automated computerized method for the detection of lung nodules in computed tomographic (CT) scans in the identification of lung cancers that may be missed during visual interpretation...
- Dual time point 18F-FDG PET for the evaluation of pulmonary nodulesAlexander Matthies
Division of Nuclear Medicine, Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia 19104, USA
J Nucl Med 43:871-5. 2002..18F-FDG PET has reached widespread application in the assessment of pulmonary nodules. This study compares the diagnostic accuracy of standard 18F-FDG PET scanning with those of dual time point 18F-FDG PET scanning...
- Surface normal overlap: a computer-aided detection algorithm with application to colonic polyps and lung nodules in helical CTDavid S Paik
Department of Radiology, Stanford University, Stanford, CA 94305 5450, USA
IEEE Trans Med Imaging 23:661-75. 2004..It is able to achieve 100% sensitivity for colonic polyps 10 mm and larger at 7.0 false positives (FPs)/dataset and 90% sensitivity for solid lung nodules 6 mm and larger at 5.6 FP/dataset...
- Accuracy of PET for diagnosis of solid pulmonary lesions with 18F-FDG uptake below the standardized uptake value of 2.5Yaichiro Hashimoto
Division of Nuclear Medicine, Department of Radiology, School of Medicine, Tokyo Women s Medical University, Tokyo, Japan
J Nucl Med 47:426-31. 2006..5. However, the frequency of malignancies with an SUV of <2.5 is significant, and pulmonary nodules with low 18F-FDG uptake often present diagnostic challenges...
- Computer-aided diagnosis of pulmonary nodules using a two-step approach for feature selection and classifier ensemble constructionMichael C Lee
Philips Research North America, 345 Scarborough Road, Briarcliff Manor, NY 10510 2099, USA
Artif Intell Med 50:43-53. 2010....
- Pulmonary nodule detection on MDCT images: evaluation of diagnostic performance using thin axial images, maximum intensity projections, and computer-assisted detectionA Jankowski
Service Central de Radiologie et d Imagerie Médicale, CHU Grenoble, BP 217, 38043, Grenoble Cedex 09, France
Eur Radiol 17:3148-56. 2007..0001). MIP and CAD reduced the number of overlooked small nodules. As MIP is more sensitive and less time consuming than the CAD we used, we recommend viewing MIP and 1-mm images for the detection of pulmonary nodules...
- Pulmonary epithelial-myoepithelial tumor of unproven malignant potential: report of a case and review of the literatureG Pelosi
Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, European Institute of Oncology and University of Milan School of Medicine, Italy
Mod Pathol 14:521-6. 2001..In addition, we first introduce p63 as a novel marker for highlighting the myoepithelial cells of the respiratory tract and speculate on the role of these cells in the development of this unusual tumor...
- A comparison of six software packages for evaluation of solid lung nodules using semi-automated volumetry: what is the minimum increase in size to detect growth in repeated CT examinationsBartjan de Hoop
Department of Radiology, University Medical Center, Utrecht, The Netherlands
Eur Radiol 19:800-8. 2009..5%-25.6%). Segmented volumes of each package were compared to each of the other packages. Systematic volume differences were detected in 11/15 comparisons. This hampers comparison of nodule volumes between software packages...
- CT screening for lung cancer: suspiciousness of nodules according to size on baseline scansClaudia I Henschke
Department of Radiology and Medicine, Weill Medical College of Cornell University, 525 E 68th St, New York, NY 10021, USA
Radiology 231:164-8. 2004..0 mm in diameter identified on initial computed tomographic (CT) images at baseline screening leads to a diagnosis of malignancy prior to first annual repeat screening, compared with a possibly optimal work-up of larger nodules...
- Smooth or attached solid indeterminate nodules detected at baseline CT screening in the NELSON study: cancer risk during 1 year of follow-upDong Ming Xu
Department of Radiology, University Medical Center Groningen, Hanzeplein 1, Postbus 30 001, 9700 RB Groningen, The Netherlands
Radiology 250:264-72. 2009....
- Clinical practice. The solitary pulmonary noduleDavid Ost
Center for Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, North Shore University Hospital, Manhasset, NY 11030, USA
N Engl J Med 348:2535-42. 2003
- Computer-aided diagnosis of pulmonary nodules on CT scans: segmentation and classification using 3D active contoursTed W Way
Department of Radiology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109, USA
Med Phys 33:2323-37. 2006..The lung nodule volumes segmented by the 3D AC model for best classification were generally larger than those outlined by the LIDC radiologists using visual judgment of nodule boundaries...
- Predictive CT findings of malignancy in ground-glass nodules on thin-section chest CT: the effects on radiologist performanceHyun Ju Lee
Department of Radiology and Institute of Radiation Medicine, Seoul National University College of Medicine, Jongno gu, Seoul, Korea
Eur Radiol 19:552-60. 2009..727 +/- 0.064 and 0.764 +/- 0.056, P > 0.05). Information about lesion size and morphological characteristics can enhance radiologists' performance in determining malignancy of pure GGNs...
- Computer-aided detection and automated CT volumetry of pulmonary nodulesKatharina Marten
Department of Radiology, Klinikum rechts der Isar, Technical University Munich, Ismaningerstr 22, 81675, Munich, Germany
Eur Radiol 17:888-901. 2007..In this review, we give an overview of current CAD in lung nodule detection and volumetry and discuss their relative merits and limitations...
- Shape-based computer-aided detection of lung nodules in thoracic CT imagesXujiong Ye
Medicsight PLC, London W14 8UD, UK
IEEE Trans Biomed Eng 56:1810-20. 2009..The method's high detection rate, fast computation, and applicability to different imaging conditions and nodule types shows much promise for clinical applications...
- Lung nodule detection in low-dose and thin-slice computed tomographyA Retico
Istituto Nazionale di Fisica Nucleare, Sezione di Pisa, Largo Pontecorvo 3, 56127 Pisa, Italy
Comput Biol Med 38:525-34. 2008..The FROC curve obtained on this data set shows high values of sensitivity to lung nodules (80-85% range) at an acceptable level of false positive findings per patient (10-13 FP/scan)...
- Systematic error in lung nodule volumetry: effect of iterative reconstruction versus filtered back projection at different CT parametersMartin J Willemink
Department of Radiology, Utrecht University Medical Center, HP E01 132, Heidelberglaan 100, 3584 CX Utrecht, The Netherlands
AJR Am J Roentgenol 199:1241-6. 2012..We compared nodule volumes measured with iterative reconstruction and FBP at different CT parameters...
- Lung nodule detection on thoracic computed tomography images: preliminary evaluation of a computer-aided diagnosis systemMetin N Gurcan
Department of Radiology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109 0904, USA
Med Phys 29:2552-8. 2002..These preliminary results demonstrate the feasibility of our approach to lung nodule detection and FP reduction on CT images...
- Computer-aided differentiation of malignant from benign solitary pulmonary nodules imaged by high-resolution CTShingo Iwano
Department of Radiology, Nagoya University, School of Medicine, 65 Tsurumai Cho, Shouwa ku, Nagoya 466 8550, Japan
Comput Med Imaging Graph 32:416-22. 2008..Using discriminant analysis for two thresholds in differentiating malignant from benign states resulted in a sensitivity of 76.9%, a specificity of 80%, a positive predictive value of 78.4%, and a negative predictive value of 78.6%...
- Tissue characterization of solitary pulmonary nodule: comparative study between helical dynamic CT and integrated PET/CTChin A Yi
Department of Radiology and Center for Imaging Science, Samsung Medical Center, Sungkyunkwan University School of Medicine, Seoul, Korea
J Nucl Med 47:443-50. 2006..The purpose of this study was to compare the diagnostic accuracy of helical dynamic (HD) CT (HDCT) and integrated PET/CT for pulmonary nodule characterization...
- Three-dimensional analysis of pulmonary nodules: variability of semiautomated volume measurements between different versions of the same softwareM F Rinaldi
Radiologia III, Policlinico S Orsola Malpighi, Bologna, Italy
Radiol Med 115:403-12. 2010..This study was done to evaluate the variability of semiautomated volume measurements of solid pulmonary nodules between two different versions of the same volumetric software...
- Flat panel detector-based volumetric CT: prototype evaluation with volumetry of small artificial nodules in a pulmonary phantomKatharina Marten
Department of Radiology, Klinikum rechts der Isar, Technical University, Munich, Germany
J Thorac Imaging 19:156-63. 2004..To evaluate amorphous silicone-based flat panel detector volumetric CT (VCT) in volumetric assessment of small nodules in a pulmonary phantom, and to perform comparative experiments with 4-row multislice CT (MSCT)...
- European and North American lung cancer screening experience and implications for pulmonary nodule managementArjun Nair
Department of Radiology, St Georges Hospital, Blackshaw Road, Tooting, London SW17 0QT, UK
Eur Radiol 21:2445-54. 2011..Several European randomised controlled trials for LDCT are underway. • The trials vary in methodology but most compare LDCT to no screening. • Preliminary results have reinforced existing nodule management concepts...
- A computer-aided diagnosis for evaluating lung nodules on chest CT: the current status and perspectiveJin Mo Goo
Department of Radiology, Seoul National University College of Medicine and the Institute of Radiation Medicine, Seoul National University Medical Research Center, Seoul 110 744, Korea
Korean J Radiol 12:145-55. 2011..Therefore, understanding the current status and limitations of CAD for evaluating lung nodules is essential to effectively apply CAD in clinical practice...
- Computer-aided diagnosis: a shape classification of pulmonary nodules imaged by high-resolution CTShingo Iwano
Department of Radiology, School of Medicine, Nagoya University, Nagoya, 65 Tsurumai Cho, Shouwa ku, Nagoya 466 8550, Japan
Comput Med Imaging Graph 29:565-70. 2005..We found that pulmonary nodules with circularity < or =0.75 and second moment < or =0.18 were very likely to reveal lung cancer...
- Transient part-solid nodules detected at screening thin-section CT for lung cancer: comparison with persistent part-solid nodulesSang Min Lee
Department of Radiology, Seoul National University College of Medicine, and Institute of Radiation Medicine, Seoul National University Medical Research Center, 101 Daehangno, Jongno gu, Seoul 110 744, Korea
Radiology 255:242-51. 2010....
- Frequency and significance of pulmonary nodules on thin-section CT in patients with extrapulmonary malignant neoplasmsMai Hanamiya
Department of Radiology, University of Occupational and Environmental Health School of Medicine, Iseigaoka 1 1, Yahatanishi ku, Kitakyushu 807 8555, Japan
Eur J Radiol 81:152-7. 2012..To determine the frequency and significance of pulmonary nodules detected on thin-section CT in patients with extrapulmonary malignant neoplasms...
- Computer-aided diagnosis of the solitary pulmonary noduleSumit K Shah
Department of Radiology, David Geffen School of Medicine at University of California Los Angeles, Thoracic Imaging Research Group, 924 Westwood Blvd, Suite 650, Box 957319, Los Angeles, CA 90095 7319, USA
Acad Radiol 12:570-5. 2005..We sought to investigate the utility of a computer-aided diagnosis in the task of differentiating malignant nodules from benign nodules based on single thin-section computed tomography image data...
- Accuracy of positron emission tomography for diagnosis of pulmonary nodules and mass lesions: a meta-analysisM K Gould
Pulmonary Section 111P, VA Palo Alto Health Care System, 3801 Miranda Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA
JAMA 285:914-24. 2001..Focal pulmonary lesions are commonly encountered in clinical practice, and positron emission tomography (PET) with the glucose analog 18-fluorodeoxyglucose (FDG) may be an accurate test for identifying malignant lesions...
- Perifissural nodules seen at CT screening for lung cancerMyeong I Ahn
Department of Radiology, Vancouver General Hospital, 899 W 12th Ave, Vancouver, BC, Canada V5Z 1M9
Radiology 254:949-56. 2010..To describe and characterize the potential for malignancy of noncalcified lung nodules adjacent to fissures that are often found in current or former heavy smokers who undergo computed tomography (CT) for lung cancer screening...
- [Multidetector-row CT of the lungs: Multiplanar reconstructions and maximum intensity projections for the detection of pulmonary nodules]R Eibel
Institut fur Klinische Radiologie, Klinikum Grosshadern derLudwig Maximilians Universität München
Rofo 173:815-21. 2001....
- Autonomous detection of pulmonary nodules on CT images with a neural network-based fuzzy systemDaw Tung Lin
Department of Computer Science and Information Engineering, National Taipei University, 151, University Road, San Shia, Taipei, Taiwan 237, ROC
Comput Med Imaging Graph 29:447-58. 2005..The proposed system is fully automated with fast processing speed. The studies have shown a high potential for implementation of this system in clinical practice as a CAD tool...
- Variability of semiautomated lung nodule volumetry on ultralow-dose CT: comparison with nodule volumetry on standard-dose CTPatrick A Hein
Department of Radiology, Charite Campus Mitte, Charite Universitatsmedizin Berlin, Chariteplatz 1, 10117, Berlin, Germany
J Digit Imaging 23:8-17. 2010..Thus, the evaluated segmentation software provides nodule volumetry that appears to be independent of the dose level with which the CT source dataset is acquired...
- Comparison of radiologist and CAD performance in the detection of CT-confirmed subtle pulmonary nodules on digital chest radiographsThorsten Alexander Bley
Department of Diagnostic Radiology, University Hospital Freiburg, Freiburg, Germany
Invest Radiol 43:343-8. 2008..Detection of subtle pulmonary nodules on digital radiography is a challenging task for radiologists. The aim of this study was to evaluate the performance of a newly approved computer aided detection (CAD) system...
- Evaluation of a real-time interactive pulmonary nodule analysis system on chest digital radiographic images: a prospective studyEdwin J R van Beek
Department of Radiology, Carver College of Medicine, University of Iowa, C751 GH, 200 Hawkins Drive, Iowa City, IA 52242 1077, USA
Acad Radiol 15:571-5. 2008..We sought to assess the performance of a real-time interactive pulmonary nodule analysis system for evaluation of chest digital radiographic (DR) images in a routine clinical environment...
- Pulmonary nodules: effect of adaptive statistical iterative reconstruction (ASIR) technique on performance of a computer-aided detection (CAD) system-comparison of performance between different-dose CT scansMasahiro Yanagawa
Department of Radiology, Osaka University Graduate School of Medicine, 2 2 Yamadaoka, Suita City, Osaka 565 0871, Japan
Eur J Radiol 81:2877-86. 2012..To evaluate the effects of ASIR on CAD system of pulmonary nodules using clinical routine-dose CT and lower-dose CT...
- Solitary pulmonary nodules in patients with extrapulmonary neoplasmsL E Quint
Departments of Radiology and Surgery, Section of Thoracic Surgery, University of Michigan Health Systems, 1500 E Medical Center Dr, Box 0300, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 0030, USA
Radiology 217:257-61. 2000..To determine the frequency of single lung metastasis, primary lung cancer, and benign lesions in patients with a solitary lung nodule and a primary extrapulmonary neoplasm...
- Volumetric measurements of lung nodules with multi-detector row CT: effect of changes in lung volumeJin Mo Goo
Department of Radiology, Seoul National University College of Medicine, and the Institute of Radiation Medicine, SNUMRC, Jongno gu, Seoul, Korea
Korean J Radiol 7:243-8. 2006..To evaluate how changes in lung volume affect volumetric measurements of lung nodules using a multi-detector row CT...
- Comparison of sensitivity and reading time for the use of computer-aided detection (CAD) of pulmonary nodules at MDCT as concurrent or second readerF Beyer
Department of Clinical Radiology, University Hospital Muenster, Albert Schweitzer Str 33, 48129, Muenster, Germany
Eur Radiol 17:2941-7. 2007..001). In our study CAD could either speed up reading of chest CT cases for pulmonary nodules without relevant loss of sensitivity when used as CR, or it increased sensitivity at the cost of longer reading times when used as SR...
- Evaluation of lung MDCT nodule annotation across radiologists and methodsCharles R Meyer
Department of Radiology, School of Medicine, University of Michigan, 109 Zina Pitcher Place, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 2200, USA
Acad Radiol 13:1254-65. 2006..Thus assessing the source of variability in defining the spatial location of lung nodules by expert radiologists using different software tools as an alternative form of truth is necessary...
- Solitary pulmonary nodule on helical dynamic CT scans: analysis of the enhancement patterns using a computer-aided diagnosis (CAD) systemEun Jung Choi
Department of Radiology, Chonbuk National University Hospital and Medical School, Research Institute for Medical Science, Chonbuk, Korea
Korean J Radiol 9:401-8. 2008..We wanted to investigate the usefulness of a computer-aided diagnosis (CAD) system in assisting radiologists to diagnosis malignant solitary pulmonary nodules (SPNs), as compared with diagnosing SPNs with using direct personal drawing...
- Pulmonary nodule volumetric measurement variability as a function of CT slice thickness and nodule morphologyMyria Petrou
Department of Radiology, University of Michigan, 1500 E Medical Center Dr, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, USA
AJR Am J Roentgenol 188:306-12. 2007....
- Lung nodule volumetry: segmentation algorithms within the same software package cannot be used interchangeablyH Ashraf
Department of Radiology, Gentofte Hospital, Copenhagen University, Hellerup, Denmark
Eur Radiol 20:1878-85. 2010..We examined the reproducibility of lung nodule volumetry software that offers three different volumetry algorithms...
- Volumetric measurement of synthetic lung nodules with multi-detector row CT: effect of various image reconstruction parameters and segmentation thresholds on measurement accuracyJin Mo Goo
Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology, Washington University School of Medicine, 510 S Kingshighway Blvd, St Louis, MO 63110, USA
Radiology 235:850-6. 2005..To evaluate the effect of various multi-detector row computed tomographic (CT) reconstruction parameters and nodule segmentation thresholds on the accuracy of volumetric measurement of synthetic lung nodules...
- Morphological segmentation and partial volume analysis for volumetry of solid pulmonary lesions in thoracic CT scansJan Martin Kuhnigk
MeVis Center for Medical Visualization and Diagnostic Systems, Universitaetsallee 29, Bremen 28359, Germany
IEEE Trans Med Imaging 25:417-34. 2006..The method was especially successful in accounting for slice thickness and reconstruction kernel variations, where the median error was more than halved in comparison to the conventional approach...
- The Lung Image Database Consortium (LIDC): a comparison of different size metrics for pulmonary nodule measurementsAnthony P Reeves
School of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Rhodes Hall, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY 14853, USA
Acad Radiol 14:1475-85. 2007....
- The solitary pulmonary noduleJohnsey L Leef
Department of Radiology, Fletcher Allen Health Care, and University of Vermont College of Medicine, Burlington 05401, USA
Radiol Clin North Am 40:123-43, ix. 2002..If the use of low-dose helical CT for screening for early lung cancer in the form of a SPN becomes widespread practice, it is likely that radiologists will encounter an increasing number of smaller SPNs in the near future...
- Evaluation of patients with pulmonary nodules: when is it lung cancer?: ACCP evidence-based clinical practice guidelines (2nd edition)Michael K Gould
VA Palo Alto Health Care System, 3801 Miranda Ave 111P, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA
Chest 132:108S-130S. 2007..Nodules are extremely common in clinical practice and challenging to manage, especially small, "subcentimeter" nodules. Identification of malignant nodules is important because they represent a potentially curable form of lung cancer...
- Accuracy of automated volumetry of pulmonary nodules across different multislice CT scannersMarco Das
Department of Diagnostic Radiology, RWTH Aachen University, Pauwelsstrasse 30, 52072 Aachen, Germany
Eur Radiol 17:1979-84. 2007..Nodule volumetry is accurate with a reasonable volume error in data from different scanner vendors. This may have an important impact for intraindividual follow-up studies...
- The performance of( 18)F-fluorodeoxyglucose positron emission tomography in small solitary pulmonary nodulesGerarda J Herder
Department of Pulmonary Diseases, VU University Medical Centre, De Boelelaan 1117, 1081 HV, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Eur J Nucl Med Mol Imaging 31:1231-6. 2004..Such results may help in the design of larger prospective trials with structured clinical work-up...
- Computer-aided volumetry of pulmonary nodules exhibiting ground-glass opacity at MDCTSeitaro Oda
Department of Diagnostic Radiology, Kumamoto University, Japan
AJR Am J Roentgenol 194:398-406. 2010..The purpose of this study was to investigate the accuracy and reproducibility of results acquired with computer-aided volumetry software during MDCT of pulmonary nodules exhibiting ground-glass opacity...
- Video-assisted thoracoscopic surgery for small indeterminate pulmonary nodules: indications for preoperative markingK Suzuki
Division of Thoracic Oncology, National Cancer Center Hospital East, Chiba, Japan
Chest 115:563-8. 1999..To determine the indications for preoperative localization of a small indeterminate pulmonary nodule...
- Prospective investigation of positron emission tomography in lung nodulesV J Lowe
Department of Nuclear Medicine, St Louis University Health Sciences Center, Mo 63110 0250, USA
J Clin Oncol 16:1075-84. 1998..We evaluated the ability of fluorine-18 deoxyglucose positron emission tomography (FDG-PET) to discriminate between benign and malignant pulmonary nodules in a prospective, multicenter trial...
- Computer-aided detection of solid lung nodules on follow-up MDCT screening: evaluation of detection, tracking, and reading timeCatherine Beigelman-Aubry
Department of Radiology, Pitie Salpetriere Hospital, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, University Pierre et Marie Curie, Paris VI, 47 83 Bd de l Hopital, 75651 Paris, Cedex 13, France
AJR Am J Roentgenol 189:948-55. 2007..The purpose of this article is to assess detection, tracking, and reading time of solid lung nodules > or = 4 mm on pairs of MDCT chest screening examinations using a computer-aided detection (CAD) system...
- Indeterminate solitary pulmonary nodules revealed at population-based CT screening of the lung: using first follow-up diagnostic CT to differentiate benign and malignant lesionsShodayu Takashima
Department of Radiology, Shinshu University School of Medicine, 3 1 1 Asahi, Matsumoto 390 8621, Japan
AJR Am J Roentgenol 180:1255-63. 2003....
- Persistent pure ground-glass nodules in the lung: interscan variability of semiautomated volume and attenuation measurementsChang Min Park
Department of Radiology, Seoul National University College of Medicine, and Institute of Radiation Medicine, Seoul National University Medical Research Center, 101 Daehangno, Jongno gu, Seoul 110 744, Republic of Korea
AJR Am J Roentgenol 195:W408-14. 2010..The purpose of this article is to assess the interscan variability of semiautomated volume and attenuation measurements for pulmonary persistent pure ground-glass nodules...
- Pulmonary nodules detected at lung cancer screening: interobserver variability of semiautomated volume measurementsHester A Gietema
Department of Radiology, University Medical Center Utrecht, Heidelberglaan 100, 3584 CX Utrecht, The Netherlands
Radiology 241:251-7. 2006..To retrospectively determine interobserver variability of semiautomated volume measurements of pulmonary nodules and the potential reasons for variability...
- Managing the small pulmonary nodule discovered by CTDaniel M Libby
Department of Medicine, Division of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, Weill Medical College of Cornell University, New York, NY, USA
Chest 125:1522-9. 2004..To review the Early Lung Cancer Action Project experience and the medical literature from 1993 to 2003 on detection of the small, noncalcified pulmonary nodule by CT in order to formulate a management algorithm for these nodules...
- Incremental benefit of maximum-intensity-projection images on observer detection of small pulmonary nodules revealed by multidetector CTJames F Gruden
Division of Cardiothoracic Imaging, Image Processing Laboratory, Emory University Hospital and Clinic, 1324 Clifton Road N E, Ste E 118, Atlanta, GA 30322, USA
AJR Am J Roentgenol 179:149-57. 2002....
- Pulmonary perifissural nodules on CT scans: rapid growth is not a predictor of malignancyBartjan de Hoop
Department of Radiology, Rijnstate Hospital, Wagnerlaan 55, 6815 AD, Arnhem, The Netherlands
Radiology 265:611-6. 2012..To assess the prevalence, natural course, and malignancy rate of perifissural nodules (PFNs) in smokers participating in a lung cancer screening trial...
- Computerized detection of lung nodules in thin-section CT images by use of selective enhancement filters and an automated rule-based classifierQiang Li
Department of Radiology, University of Chicago, 5841 South Maryland Avenue, Chicago, IL 60637, USA
Acad Radiol 15:165-75. 2008..We have been developing a computer-aided diagnostic (CAD) scheme for lung nodule detection in order to assist radiologists in the detection of lung cancer in thin-section computed tomography (CT) images...
- 18-fluorine fluorodeoxyglucose positron emission tomography with computerized tomography versus computerized tomography alone for the management of solitary lung nodules with diameters inferior to 1.5 cmD Divisi
Department of Thoracic Surgery, University of L Aquila, Teramo, Italy
Thorac Cardiovasc Surg 58:422-6. 2010..Aim of the study was to establish a noninvasive method for the preoperative characterisation of a pulmonary nodule when biopsy of the small mass is impossible...
- CT-guided hook wire localization of subpleural lung lesions for video-assisted thoracoscopic surgery (VATS)Yu Ruei Chen
Department of Medical Imaging and Intervention, Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, Taipei, Taiwan
J Formos Med Assoc 106:911-8. 2007..This study reviewed the indications, results and complications of CT-guided hook wire localization for subpleural lung lesions in video-assisted thoracoscopic surgery (VATS)...
- Pulmonary nodules: detection, assessment, and CADFrancis Girvin
Department of Radiology, Thoracic Imaging, New York University Medical Center, 560 1st Ave, New York, NY 10016, USA
AJR Am J Roentgenol 191:1057-69. 2008..The potential contribution of MRI, evolving imaging-guided techniques, and computer applications are also discussed...
- Marking of small pulmonary nodules before thoracoscopic resection: injection of lipiodol under CT-fluoroscopic guidanceKoichi Kawanaka
Department of Diagnostic Radiology, Graduate School of Medicine, Kumamoto University, Kumamoto, Japan
Acad Radiol 16:39-45. 2009..The aim of the present study was to examine the usefulness and record the complications of preoperative lipiodol marking using computed tomographic (CT) fluoroscopy for the intraoperative localization of 107 pulmonary nodules...
- Linear and volume measurements of pulmonary nodules at different CT dose levels - intrascan and interscan analysisP A Hein
Institut fur Radiologie, Charite Campus Mitte, Charite Universitatsmedizin Berlin
Rofo 181:24-31. 2009....
- The value of FDG-PET/CT in assessing single pulmonary nodules in patients at high risk of lung cancerOlga Kagna
Department of Nuclear Medicine, Ramban Health Care Campus, Technion, Israel Institute of Technology, Haifa, Israel
Eur J Nucl Med Mol Imaging 36:997-1004. 2009..To evaluate whether PET/low-dose CT (ldCT) using (18)F-fluorodeoxyglucose (FDG) improves characterization of indeterminate single pulmonary nodules (SPNs) in patients at high risk of lung cancer...
- Video-assisted thoracoscopic solitary pulmonary nodule resection after CT-guided hookwire localization: 43 cases report and literature reviewSufeng Chen
Department of Thoracic Surgery, Cancer Hospital of Fudan University, Shanghai, China
Surg Endosc 25:1723-9. 2011....
- Percutaneous localisation of pulmonary nodules prior to video-assisted thoracoscopic surgery using methylene blue and TC-99Yi Zarn Wang
Louisiana State University, Department of Surgery, New Orleans, LA 70112, USA
Eur J Cardiothorac Surg 37:237-8. 2010..This modified dual agent's preoperative localisation is logical, practical and easy to be adopted into the clinical setting for surgeons who choose to use the VATS technique in addressing these lung nodules...
- The pulmonary nodule: clinical and radiological characteristics affecting a diagnosis of malignancyL Cardinale
S C D U Radiologia, Ospedale San Luigi Gonzaga, Regione Gonzole 10, Orbassano, Torino, Italy
Radiol Med 114:871-89. 2009..The aim of this paper is to summarise the approach to pulmonary nodules from the point of view of the radiologist, oncologist and thoracic surgeon...
- Fluoroscopy-aided thoracoscopic resection of pulmonary nodule localized with contrast mediaS W Moon
Department of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery, College of Medicine, The Catholic University of Korea, Seoul, Republic of Korea
Ann Thorac Surg 68:1815-20. 1999..Recently, several preoperative or intraoperative techniques for identifying small or deeply seated pulmonary nodules have facilitated thoracoscopic resection. We describe the new technique for detecting difficult lesions...
- Thoracoscopic resection of pulmonary nodules after computed tomographic-guided coil labelingN Lizza
Department of Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery, University of Louvain Medical School at Mont-Godinne University Hospital, Yvoir, Belgium
Ann Thorac Surg 71:986-8. 2001..CONCLUSIONS: Our experience with microcoil injection shows that it provides consistent and highly accurate marking of pulmonary nodules for video-assisted thoracic surgery, allowing secure resection with a safe margin...
- A resource for the assessment of lung nodule size estimation methods: database of thoracic CT scans of an anthropomorphic phantomMarios A Gavrielides
Division of Imaging and Mathematics, Office of Science and Engineering Laboratories, Center for Devices and Radiological Health, U S Food and Drug Administration, Silver Spring, MD, USA
Opt Express 18:15244-55. 2010..This resource complements public databases of clinical data and will contribute towards the development of procedures that will maximize the utility of CT imaging for lung cancer screening and tumor therapy evaluation...
- Positron emission tomography imaging in nonmalignant thoracic disordersAbass Alavi
Division of Nuclear Medicine, Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia 19104, USA
Semin Nucl Med 32:293-321. 2002..Finally, the value of FDG-PET in differentiating benign from malignant diseases of the pleura including asbestosis-related disorders is described at the conclusion of this comprehensive review...
- Gene expression analysis of endobronchial epithelial lining fluid in the evaluation of indeterminate pulmonary nodulesNicolas Kahn
Department of Thoracic Surgery, Thoraxklinik, University of Heidelberg, Germany
J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg 138:474-9. 2009..We investigated the feasibility of bronchoscopic microsampling to collect endobronchial epithelial lining fluid to obtain RNA as a starting point for gene expression profiling...
- Can lung cancer screening by computed tomography be effective in areas with endemic histoplasmosis?Sandra L Starnes
Division of Thoracic Surgery, Department of Surgery, University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Cincinnati, Ohio 45267, USA
J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg 141:688-93. 2011..The goal of the present study was to determine whether lung cancer screening could be done while minimizing the number of benign biopsy specimens taken in an area endemic for histoplasmosis...
- The role of surgery in the management of solitary pulmonary nodule in breast cancer patientsO Rena
Thoracic Surgery Department, University A Avogadro, Via Frasconi, 14, 28100 Novara, Italy
Eur J Surg Oncol 33:546-50. 2007..To assess the role of surgery in the diagnosis and treatment of a solitary pulmonary nodule (SPN) in patients who had received previous surgery for breast cancer...
- Model-based detection of lung nodules in computed tomography exams. Thoracic computer-aided diagnosisColin C McCulloch
Applied Statistics Laboratory, GE Global Research Center, Building K1, Room 4C29A, One Research Circle, Niskayuna, NY 12309, USA
Acad Radiol 11:258-66. 2004..By using this CAD algorithm, along with the radiologist's initial interpretation, we aim to improve the sensitivity of radiologic readings of CT lung exams...
- Automated matching of pulmonary nodules: evaluation in serial screening chest CTCheng Tao
Department of Radiology, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, 3362 Fifth Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15213, USA
AJR Am J Roentgenol 192:624-8. 2009..The purpose of our study was to evaluate the performance of a computer-aided program that performs automated matching of pulmonary nodules imaged in three serial screening chest MDCT studies...
- Performance of a computer-aided program for automated matching of metastatic pulmonary nodules detected on follow-up chest CTKyung Won Lee
Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology, Washington University School of Medicine, St Louis, MO, USA
AJR Am J Roentgenol 189:1077-81. 2007..The purpose of this study was to evaluate the performance of a computer-aided program that allows automated matching of metastatic pulmonary nodules imaged with two serial clinical chest CT studies...
- Efficacy of computer-aided detection system and thin-slab maximum intensity projection technique in the detection of pulmonary nodules in patients with resected metastasesEun Ah Park
Department of Radiology, Seoul National University College of Medicine, Institute of Radiation Medicine, Seoul National University Medical Research Center, Seoul, Korea
Invest Radiol 44:105-13. 2009....
- Effect of CAD on radiologists' detection of lung nodules on thoracic CT scans: analysis of an observer performance study by nodule sizeBerkman Sahiner
Department of Radiology, The University of Michigan, MIB C480A, 1500 East Medical Center Drive, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, USA
Acad Radiol 16:1518-30. 2009....
- Role of video-assisted thoracic surgery for the diagnosis of indeterminate pulmonary noduleShinji Hirai
Department of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery, Hiroshima Prefectural Hospital, Hiroshima, Japan
Ann Thorac Cardiovasc Surg 12:388-92. 2006..A study was undertaken to evaluate the validity and efficacy of video-assisted thoracic surgery (VATS) for the diagnosis of indeterminate pulmonary nodules...
- Evaluation of computer-aided diagnosis (CAD) software for the detection of lung nodules on multidetector row computed tomography (MDCT): JAFROC study for the improvement in radiologists' diagnostic accuracyTomohiro Hirose
Department of Radiology, Shiga University of Medical Science, Seta tsukinowa cho, Otsu shi, Shiga 520 2192, Japan
Acad Radiol 15:1505-12. 2008....
- Solitary pulmonary nodules: morphological and metabolic characterisation by FDG-PET-MDCTA Orlacchio
Dipartimento di Diagnostica per Immagini e Radiologia Interventistica, Policlinico Universitario Tor Vergata, Viale Oxford 81, I 00133, Roma, Italy
Radiol Med 112:157-73. 2007....
- Computer-assisted lung nodule volumetry from multi-detector row CT: influence of image reconstruction parametersOsamu Honda
Department of Radiology, Osaka University Graduate School of Medicine, 2 2 Yamadaoka, Suita, Osaka 565 0871, Japan
Eur J Radiol 62:106-13. 2007..To investigate differences in volumetric measurement of pulmonary nodules caused by changing the reconstruction parameters for multi-detector row CT...
- Computer-aided pulmonary nodule detection - performance of two CAD systems at different CT dose levelsP A Hein
Institut fur Radiologie, Charite Campus Mitte, Charite Universitatsmedizin Berlin
Rofo 181:1056-64. 2009....
- Solid or partly solid solitary pulmonary nodules: their characterization using contrast wash-in and morphologic features at helical CTKyung Soo Lee
Department of Radiology, Samsung Medical Center, 50 Ilwon Dong, Kangnam Ku, Seoul 135 710, Korea
Chest 131:1516-25. 2007..However, increased specificity results in reduced sensitivity and the missing of malignant SPNs. Thus, the purpose of this study was to seek the most effective method for SPN characterization during HDCT scanning...
- Evaluation of Computerized Decision Support for Managing Lung NodulesMichael K Gould; Fiscal Year: 2011..abstract_text> ..
- Ventilator-induced diaphragm dysfunctionSANFORD NO MIDDLE NAME LEVINE; Fiscal Year: 2010..Moreover, these studies may directly lead to therapy for this newly recognized but relatively common disease of diaphragm muscle. ..
- Thin Film Magnetic Sensors for Ultrathin Bronchoscope NavigationTimothy Riehle; Fiscal Year: 2009..Over 3,000,000 bronchoscopies are performed annually worldwide. The majority of target lung lesions are located in the peripheral areas of the lungs where large bronchoscopes cannot reach. ..
- Dynamic contrast-enhanced MRI of pulmonary nodule at 3THiroto Hatabu; Fiscal Year: 2007..unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- COMPUTER AIDED DIAGNOSIS IN CT OF THE THORAXSamuel Armato; Fiscal Year: 2004....
- Standard Database for CT Lung ImagesSamuel Armato; Fiscal Year: 2006..The ideas resented in this proposal are expected to stimulate the efforts of the Consortium toward that goal. ..
- Computerized Analysis of Mesothelioma on CT ScansSamuel Armato; Fiscal Year: 2009....
- 3D Massive Training ANN for CAD for Colon Cancer in CT ColonographyKenji Suzuki; Fiscal Year: 2010....
- MIPS XII ConferenceElizabeth Krupinski; Fiscal Year: 2007..unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- Medical Image Perception Society Confrence XIElizabeth Krupinski; Fiscal Year: 2005..abstract_text> ..
- OPTIMIZING SOFTCOPY DISPLAYS FOR DIGITAL MAMMOGRAPHYElizabeth Krupinski; Fiscal Year: 2003..The JND metrix model will then be used to systematically explore and optimize CRT design tradeoffs for current and future digital-mammography display systems. ..
- Optimized Compression for Telepathology Virtual SlidesElizabeth Krupinski; Fiscal Year: 2009....
- Conference--Medical Image PerceptionElizabeth Krupinski; Fiscal Year: 2003..This grant will be used to provide financial support for about 12 graduate students and residents, as well as logistic support for publicity and program printing. ..
- OPTIMIZING SOFTCOPY DISPLAYS FOR DIGITAL MAMMOGRAPHYElizabeth Krupinski; Fiscal Year: 2002..The JND metrix model will then be used to systematically explore and optimize CRT design tradeoffs for current and future digital-mammography display systems. ..
- DIAGNOSIS OF THE SOLITARY PULMONARY NODULE IMAGED ON CTMIKE MCNITT GRAY; Fiscal Year: 2003....
- Monte Carlo Based Patient Radiation Dose from CTMichael McNitt Gray; Fiscal Year: 2008..can be obtained without performing all aspects of the detailed analysis and modeling. [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- Lung Imaging Database Resource for Imaging ResearchMIKE MCNITT GRAY; Fiscal Year: 2006..SA-3 To provide a means for documentation and distribution of this database to researchers through the internet. ..
- Computer Detection of Nodules of the LungAnthony Reeves; Fiscal Year: 2007..The complete detection system will be evaluated with a CT image database that has a ground truth established by multiple radiologist reads. [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- Bi-Plane Correlation Imaging: Detection of Lung CancerEhsan Samei; Fiscal Year: 2007..The findings will be used to substantiate the capability of BCI for improving the early detection of lung nodules and to optimize its performance on actual clinical cases. ..
- Archiving the Charleston Heart StudyPaul Nietert; Fiscal Year: 2002..abstract_text> ..
- Resolution requirements for mammographic displaysEhsan Samei; Fiscal Year: 2004..The results will be used to formulate recommendations to the breast imaging community concerning display resolution criteria for safe and optimized soft-copy display of digital mammograms. ..
- Early Detection of Lung Cancer via Bi Plane CorrelationEhsan Samei; Fiscal Year: 2002..The findings will be used to demonstrate the capability of the approach for improving the detection of lung nodules, and thus the prognosis of lung cancer. ..
- International Conferences on Screening for Lung CancerClaudia Henschke; Fiscal Year: 2003..The advantage of such a consensus reports is that it will provide useful and up-to-date information about CT screening on which to base the national and international policies in a very timely and cost-efficient manner. ..
- Exploration of Stereo Display for Lung Cancer ScreeningXiao Hui Wang; Fiscal Year: 2005..We expect to demonstrate that the use of a stereo display for lung cancer screening will result in improved accuracy and efficiency, and this could greatly increase the efficacy of this screening process. ..
- PATIENT SPECIFIC MODELS IN LUNG CANCER SCREENING WITH CTMatthew Brown; Fiscal Year: 2004..4] To compare radiologist accuracy and interpretation times of HR-hCT scans, both with and without assistance from the automated detection system, against pre-existing nodule detection methods. ..
- Growth Assessment of Pulmonary NodulesDavid Yankelevitz; Fiscal Year: 2007..The innovations we propose to address in this grant application will markedly enhance the applicability of ERCT in a more diverse, non-research, clinical setting. ..
- PERCEPTUAL MODEL FOR WORKSTATION DISPLAY OPTIMIZATIONDev Chakraborty; Fiscal Year: 2003..Also to be generated are iso-contour plots of the effects of common workstation variables on image quality in both tasks. This will allow digital mammography workstations to be more intelligently used. ..
- CAD for CT Nodules in Lung Cancer DetectionKunio Doi; Fiscal Year: 2006..abstract_text> ..
- Computerized Classification of COPD and Contributing ComponentsJoseph K Leader; Fiscal Year: 2010..If successful, the proposal will result in advanced methods to characterize pulmonary disease in the individual patient and to monitor the effectiveness of treatment as well. ..
- Discovery of Biomarkers for Lung Cancer MetastasisEdward Patz; Fiscal Year: 2009..This translational project will focus on an essential prognostic issue in lung cancer, but this model can be applied to any other diagnostic question in oncology. ..
- COMPUTER AIDED DIAGNOSIS IN CHEST RADIOGRAPHYKunio Doi; Fiscal Year: 2004....
- PERCEPTUAL MODEL FOR WORKSTATION DISPLAY OPTIMIZATIONDev Chakraborty; Fiscal Year: 2002..Also to be generated are iso-contour plots of the effects of common workstation variables on image quality in both tasks. This will allow digital mammography workstations to be more intelligently used. ..
- Alveolitis and Fibrosis in Scleroderma Lung DiseaseJonathan Goldin; Fiscal Year: 2004..These findings will potentially improve our understanding of the relationship between alveolitis and fibrosis and to the pathogenesis of fibrosis in SLD. ..
- Imaging of Pulmonary Cancer: Overcoming LimitationsJane Ko; Fiscal Year: 2007..The proposed method will enable early recognition of nodule growth and, therefore, the early diagnosis of malignancy. ..
- Development and CAD Assessment of a PN DatabaseDavid Yankelevitz; Fiscal Year: 2006..Working groups will include radiology, CAD development, and informatics and our outreach efforts will include patient advocacy and early users of the database. ..
- THE ROLE OF A BONE MORPHOGENETIC PROTEIN IN LUNG CANCERJohn Langenfeld; Fiscal Year: 2004..Our long-term goal is to use BMP-2 inhibiting therapy as a modality to prevent the progression of lung cancer. ..
- Phase Contrast Computed Tomography ScannerEdwin Donnelly; Fiscal Year: 2007..unreadable] [unreadable]..
- Monochromatic Phase-Contrast Breast Cancer RadiographyEdwin Donnelly; Fiscal Year: 2005..Image quality of all images will be judged by an experienced mammographer. ..
- Promotion of Angiogenesis in Lung Cancer by MIFDouglas A Arenberg; Fiscal Year: 2010..Specific aim: a) Determine the role of CD74 in the promotion of lung tumor growth by MIF, and b) to determine the role myeloid cells in the MIF-CD74 axis in lung cancer. ..
- Lung Image DatabaseCharles Meyer; Fiscal Year: 2006..4) The Department of Radiology and the University Hospitals are already committed to the acquisition of new generation CT and PET scanners within the next 2 years. ..
- Multimodality CAD system with image references for breast mass characterizationBerkman Sahiner; Fiscal Year: 2007..Any reduction in this number without a decrease in breast cancer detection sensitivity will decrease health care costs, as well as contribute to the well-being of the patient by reducing anxiety and morbidity. ..
- Computer Asistance for Targeting of Small Pulmonary Nodules in CT-Guided BiopsyDavid Yankelevitz; Fiscal Year: 2007..unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- Diagnosis and prognosis of lung cancer using gene ratiosGAVIN GORDON; Fiscal Year: 2004..Specific Aim 4. To develop software for the expression ratio test and to design a form summarizing the results of the diagnostic test kit to clinicians and health care personnel. ..