Genomes and Genes
protein array analysis
Summary: Ligand-binding assays that measure protein-protein, protein-small molecule, or protein-nucleic acid interactions using a very large set of capturing molecules, i.e., those attached separately on a solid support, to measure the presence or interaction of target molecules in the sample.
Publications325 found, 100 shown here
- Diversity and complexity in DNA recognition by transcription factorsGwenael Badis
Banting and Best Department of Medical Research, University of Toronto, Toronto, ON M5S 3E1, Canada
Science 324:1720-3. 2009..This complexity in DNA recognition may be important in gene regulation and in the evolution of transcriptional regulatory networks...
- Curated collection of yeast transcription factor DNA binding specificity data reveals novel structural and gene regulatory insightsRaluca Gordân
Division of Genetics, Department of Medicine, Brigham and Women s Hospital and Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Genome Biol 12:R125. 2011..Recent surveys have examined the DNA binding specificities of most Saccharomyces cerevisiae TFs, but a comprehensive evaluation of their data has been lacking...
- Autoantibody signatures in prostate cancerXiaoju Wang
Department of Pathology, University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, USA
N Engl J Med 353:1224-35. 2005..New biomarkers, such as autoantibody signatures, may improve the early detection of prostate cancer...
- A prospective analysis of the Ab response to Plasmodium falciparum before and after a malaria season by protein microarrayPeter D Crompton
Laboratory of Immunogenetics, National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD 20852, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 107:6958-63. 2010....
- Universal protein-binding microarrays for the comprehensive characterization of the DNA-binding specificities of transcription factorsMichael F Berger
Division of Genetics, Department of Medicine, Brigham and Women s Hospital and Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
Nat Protoc 4:393-411. 2009..Multiple proteins can be tested in parallel in separate chambers on a single microarray, enabling the processing of a dozen or more TFs in a single day...
- Reverse phase protein array: validation of a novel proteomic technology and utility for analysis of primary leukemia specimens and hematopoietic stem cellsRaoul Tibes
Department of Medical Oncology, The University of Texas M D Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, Texas 77030 4095, USA
Mol Cancer Ther 5:2512-21. 2006....
- Diagnosis of Parkinson's disease based on disease-specific autoantibody profiles in human seraMin Han
University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences at the School of Osteopathic Medicine, Stratford, New Jersey, United States of America
PLoS ONE 7:e32383. 2012..0%, 96.6%, and 100%, respectively. Results demonstrate that serum autoantibodies can be used as highly specific and accurate biomarkers for PD diagnosis throughout the course of the disease...
- Profiling the humoral immune response to infection by using proteome microarrays: high-throughput vaccine and diagnostic antigen discoveryD Huw Davies
Center for Virus Research, University of California, Irvine, CA 92697, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 102:547-52. 2005..These results verify this platform as a rapid way to comprehensively scan humoral immunity from vaccinated or infected humans and animals...
- Protein acetylation microarray reveals that NuA4 controls key metabolic target regulating gluconeogenesisYu yi Lin
High Throughput Biology Center, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD 21205, USA
Cell 136:1073-84. 2009..Our findings demonstrate a regulatory function for the NuA4 complex in glucose metabolism and life span by acetylating a critical metabolic enzyme...
- Profiling humoral immune responses to P. falciparum infection with protein microarraysDenise L Doolan
Naval Medical Research Center, Silver Spring, MD, USA
Proteomics 8:4680-94. 2008....
- A protein microarray-based analysis of S-nitrosylationMatthew W Foster
Department of Medicine, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC 27710, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 106:18948-53. 2009....
- Profiling of humoral immune responses to influenza viruses by using protein microarrayM Koopmans
Laboratory for Infectious Diseases and Screening, Center for Infectious Disease Control, National Institute of Public Health and the Environment, Bilthoven, The Netherlands
Clin Microbiol Infect 18:797-807. 2012..Clinical and vaccination studies, but also exposure studies, should take these findings into consideration, as they may indicate some level of humoral immunity not measured by HI assays...
- Antibody-based proteomics: analysis of signaling networks using reverse protein arraysHans Voshol
Novartis Institutes for BioMedical Research, Basel, Switzerland
FEBS J 276:6871-9. 2009....
- Identification of autoantibody clusters that best predict lupus disease activity using glomerular proteome arraysQuan Zhen Li
Department of Internal Medicine Rheumatology, Center for Immunology, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, Texas 75390 8884, USA
J Clin Invest 115:3428-39. 2005..Hence, the glomerular proteome array promises to be a powerful analytical tool for uncovering novel autoantibody disease associations and for distinguishing patients at high risk for end-organ disease...
- Diagnosis of Alzheimer's disease based on disease-specific autoantibody profiles in human seraEric Nagele
Durin Technologies, Inc, New Brunswick, New Jersey, United States of America
PLoS ONE 6:e23112. 2011..Results demonstrate that serum autoantibodies can be used effectively as highly-specific and accurate biomarkers to diagnose AD throughout the course of the disease...
- Robust-linear-model normalization to reduce technical variability in functional protein microarraysAndrea Sboner
Department of Molecular Biophysics and Biochemistry, Yale University, New Haven, Connecticut 06520, USA
J Proteome Res 8:5451-64. 2009..Hence, we show RLM normalization is better suited to protein arrays than approaches used for DNA microarrays...
- Antigen microarrays: descriptive chemistry or functional immunomics?Jozsef Prechl
Research Group of Immunology of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences, Eotvos Lorand University, Budapest 1117, Hungary
Trends Immunol 31:133-7. 2010..Furthermore, we could generate functional immune profiles characterizing general immune responsiveness of the individual by designing arrays incorporating epitope collections from diverse subsets of antibody targets...
- A roadmap to generate renewable protein binders to the human proteomeKaren Colwill
Samuel Lunenfeld Research Institute, Mount Sinai Hospital, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Nat Methods 8:551-8. 2011..We believe that this work serves as a foundation and template for future larger-scale studies to create renewable protein binders...
- A general method for characterization of humoral immunity induced by a vaccine or infectionJoseph Barten Legutki
Center for Innovations in Medicine, The Biodesign Institute, School of Life Sciences, Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ 85287 5901, USA
Vaccine 28:4529-37. 2010..Taken together the data suggest that immunosignaturing on a random peptide array can serve as a universal platform to assess antibody status in ways that cannot be replicated by conventional immunological assays...
- Next-generation high-density self-assembling functional protein arraysNiroshan Ramachandran
Harvard Institute of Proteomics, Harvard Medical School, 320 Charles Street, Cambridge, Massachusetts 02141, USA
Nat Methods 5:535-8. 2008..This method will enable various experimental approaches to study protein function in high throughput...
- High throughput identification of potential Arabidopsis mitogen-activated protein kinases substratesTanja Feilner
Department of Vertebrate Genomics, Max Planck Institute for Molecular Genetics MPI MG, Ihnestr 73, 14195 Berlin, Germany
Mol Cell Proteomics 4:1558-68. 2005..Follow-up in vivo experiments are essential to evaluate their physiological relevance...
- Optimizing antibody immobilization strategies for the construction of protein microarraysPaul Peluso
Zyomyx, Inc, 26101 Research Road, Hayward, CA 94544, USA
Anal Biochem 312:113-24. 2003..These results emphasize the importance of attaching proteins to surfaces such that their binding sites are oriented toward the solution phase...
- Antibody-based proteomics for human tissue profilingMathias Uhlen
Department of Biotechnology, AlbaNova University Center, Royal Institute of Technology, SE 10691 Stockholm, Sweden
Mol Cell Proteomics 4:384-93. 2005....
- Quantitative protein analysis from formalin-fixed tissues: implications for translational clinical research and nanoscale molecular diagnosisK F Becker
Technische Universitat, Institut fur Pathologie, Munchen, Germany
J Pathol 211:370-8. 2007..This technique may also be used to identify, characterize, and validate known and new protein markers in a variety of human diseases...
- PDZ domain binding selectivity is optimized across the mouse proteomeMichael A Stiffler
Department of Chemistry and Chemical Biology, Harvard University, 12 Oxford Street, Cambridge, MA 02138, USA
Science 317:364-9. 2007..We predict that focusing on families of interaction domains, which facilitates the integration of experimentation and modeling, will play an increasingly important role in future investigations of protein function...
- Protein microarray signature of autoantibody biomarkers for the early detection of breast cancerKaren S Anderson
Cancer Vaccine Center, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
J Proteome Res 10:85-96. 2011..05). Using all 28 AAb, a classifier was identified with a sensitivity of 80.8% and a specificity of 61.6% (AUC = 0.756). These are potential biomarkers for the early detection of breast cancer...
- Systems biology approach predicts antibody signature associated with Brucella melitensis infection in humansLi Liang
Department of Medicine, Division of Infectious Diseases, University of California, Irvine, California 92697, United States
J Proteome Res 10:4813-24. 2011..This systems biology approach provides an empirical basis for understanding the breadth and specificity of the immune response to B. melitensis and a new framework for comparing the humoral responses against other microorganisms...
- Comprehensive identification of human bZIP interactions with coiled-coil arraysJohn R S Newman
Department of Biology, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 77 Massachusetts Avenue, Cambridge, MA 02139, USA
Science 300:2097-101. 2003..Biophysical studies in solution support the relative binding strengths observed with the arrays. New associations provide insights into the circadian clock and the unfolded protein response...
- Human body fluid proteome analysisShen Hu
School of Dentistry, Division of Oral Biology and Medicine, Dental Research Institute, University of California, Los Angeles, CA 90095, USA
Proteomics 6:6326-53. 2006..With the advances made in proteomics technologies, the impact of HBFP analysis in the search for clinically relevant disease biomarkers would be realized in the future...
- Proteome-wide analysis of the serological response to vaccinia and smallpoxD Huw Davies
Center for Virus Research, University of California, Irvine, CA 92697, USA
Proteomics 7:1678-86. 2007....
- Protein microarrays: meeting analytical challenges for clinical applicationsLance A Liotta
FDA NCI Clinical Proteomics Program, Laboratory of Pathology, Center for Cancer Research, National Cancer Institute, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
Cancer Cell 3:317-25. 2003....
- Glycome diagnosis of human induced pluripotent stem cells using lectin microarrayHiroaki Tateno
From the Research Center for Medical Glycoscience, National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology, 1 1 1 Umezono, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 305 8568, Japan
J Biol Chem 286:20345-53. 2011..Hence, the high density lectin microarray has proved to be valid for not only comprehensive analysis of glycans but also diagnosis of stem cells under the concept of the cellular glycome...
- Discovery of potential diagnostic and vaccine antigens in herpes simplex virus 1 and 2 by proteome-wide antibody profilingMina Kalantari-Dehaghi
Division of Infectious Diseases, School of Medicine, University of California, Irvine, Irvine, California, USA
J Virol 86:4328-39. 2012..e., recognized by both HSV-1- and HSV-2-positive donors). Both membrane and nonmembrane virion proteins were antigenic, although type-specific antigens were enriched for membrane proteins, despite being expressed in E. coli...
- Nε-lysine acetylation of a bacterial transcription factor inhibits Its DNA-binding activitySandy Thao
Department of Bacteriology, University of Wisconsin, Madison, Wisconsin, United States of America
PLoS ONE 5:e15123. 2010..These findings further the likelihood that reversible N(ε)-Lys acetylation of transcription factors is a mode of regulation of gene expression used by all cells...
- A novel strategy for mammalian cell surface glycome profiling using lectin microarrayHiroaki Tateno
Research Center for Medical Glycoscience, National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology, Central 2, 1 1 1 Umezono, Ibaraki 305 8568, Japan
Glycobiology 17:1138-46. 2007..These results demonstrate that the technique provides a novel strategy for profiling global changes of the mammalian cell surface glycome...
- Identification of human embryonic stem cell surface markers by combined membrane-polysome translation state array analysis and immunotranscriptional profilingGabriel Kolle
Institute for Molecular Bioscience, The University of Queensland, Queensland, Australia
Stem Cells 27:2446-56. 2009....
- Exploring the regulation of human neural precursor cell differentiation using arrays of signaling microenvironmentsYoav Soen
Department of Biochemistry, Stanford University, Stanford, CA 94305 5307, USA
Mol Syst Biol 2:37. 2006....
- Monitoring proteins and protein networks using reverse phase protein arraysBridget Wilson
Center for Applied Proteomics and Molecular Medicine, George Mason University, Manassas, VA, USA
Dis Markers 28:225-32. 2010....
- Transcript and protein expression profiles of the NCI-60 cancer cell panel: an integromic microarray studyUma T Shankavaram
Genomics and Bioinformatics Group, Laboratory of Molecular Pharmacology, Center for Cancer Research, National Cancer Institute NIH, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
Mol Cancer Ther 6:820-32. 2007..71). Because the transcript-based technologies are more mature and are currently able to assess larger numbers of genes at one time, they continue to be useful, even when the ultimate aim is information about proteins...
- Identification of a novel autoantigen in inflammatory bowel disease by protein microarrayNathalie Vermeulen
Department of Laboratory Medicine, University Hospitals Leuven, Leuven, Belgium
Inflamm Bowel Dis 17:1291-300. 2011..Patients with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) display immunoreactivity to self-antigens and microbial antigens. We used a protein microarray approach to identify novel autoantigens in IBD...
- Peptide microarray analysis of in silico-predicted epitopes for serological diagnosis of Toxoplasma gondii infection in humansPavlo Maksimov
Friedrich Loeffler Institut, Federal Research Institute for Animal Health, Institute of Epidemiology, Wusterhausen, Germany
Clin Vaccine Immunol 19:865-74. 2012..gondii epitopes as candidate antigens for serological diagnosis...
- Immune complex signatures of patients with active and inactive SLE revealed by multiplex protein binding analysis on antigen microarraysKrisztián Papp
Department of Immunology, Eotvos Lorand University, Budapest, Hungary
PLoS ONE 7:e44824. 2012..Our observations confirmed previously known markers of disease and showed that C3 and C4 deposition data were at least as powerful as Ig binding data in separating the study groups...
- Leptospiral outer membrane protein microarray, a novel approach to identification of host ligand-binding proteinsMarija Pinne
Research Service, Veterans Affairs Greater Los Angeles Healthcare System, Los Angeles, California, USA
J Bacteriol 194:6074-87. 2012..Protein microarrays are valuable tools for high-throughput identification of novel host ligand-binding proteins that have the potential to play key roles in the virulence mechanisms of pathogens...
- Assessment of algorithms for inferring positional weight matrix motifs of transcription factor binding sites using protein binding microarray dataYaron Orenstein
Blavatnik School of Computer Science, Tel Aviv University, Israel
PLoS ONE 7:e46145. 2012..Interestingly, in predicting high-affinity binding, all methods give far poorer results for in vivo assays compared to in vitro assays...
- Computational analysis of high-density peptide microarray data with application from systemic sclerosis to multiple sclerosisMichael Hecker
Department of Immunology, University of Rostock, Rostock, Germany
Autoimmun Rev 11:180-90. 2012..Presented experimental and bioinformatic approach can be applied in the same manner for multiple sclerosis research...
- Molecular analysis of HER2 signaling in human breast cancer by functional protein pathway activation mappingJulia D Wulfkuhle
Center for Applied Proteomics and Molecular Medicine, George Mason University, Manassas, Virginia 20110, USA
Clin Cancer Res 18:6426-35. 2012....
- The natural autoantibody repertoire in newborns and adults: a current overviewAsaf Madi
Faculty of Medicine, Tel Aviv University, Israel
Adv Exp Med Biol 750:198-212. 2012..Thus, repertoires of autoantibodies in healthy subjects, the immunological homunculus, are structured in hierarchies of antigen reactivities...
- High-Throughput GoMiner, an 'industrial-strength' integrative gene ontology tool for interpretation of multiple-microarray experiments, with application to studies of Common Variable Immune Deficiency (CVID)Barry R Zeeberg
Genomics and Bioinformatics Group, Laboratory of Molecular Pharmacology, National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
BMC Bioinformatics 6:168. 2005..We wanted to provide a computational resource that automates the analysis of multiple microarrays and then integrates the results across all of them in useful exportable output files and visualizations...
- Protein microarray-based comparison of HER2, estrogen receptor, and progesterone receptor status in core biopsies and surgical specimens from FFPE breast cancer tissuesDaniela Berg
Department of Pathology, Technische Universitat Munchen, Munich, Germany
Appl Immunohistochem Mol Morphol 19:300-5. 2011..These results might facilitate the implementation of RPPA technology in routine clinical settings...
- Functional proteomic analysis of advanced serous ovarian cancer using reverse phase protein array: TGF-beta pathway signaling indicates response to primary chemotherapyMark S Carey
Department of Systems Biology, University of Texas M D Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, Texas, USA
Clin Cancer Res 16:2852-60. 2010..Using reverse phase protein array, we measured protein expression associated with response to primary chemotherapy in patients with advanced-stage, high-grade serous ovarian cancer...
- Global analysis of the glycoproteome in Saccharomyces cerevisiae reveals new roles for protein glycosylation in eukaryotesLi A Kung
Department of Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology, Yale University, New Haven, CT 06620 8103, USA
Mol Syst Biol 5:308. 2009....
- Gene expression profiles of primary colorectal carcinomas, liver metastases, and carcinomatosesKristine Kleivi
Department of Genetics, Institute for Cancer Research, Rikshospitalet Radiumhospitalet Medical Center, Oslo, Norway
Mol Cancer 6:2. 2007..Therefore, the aim of the present study is to investigate and compare the gene expression patterns of primary carcinomas (n = 18), liver metastases (n = 4), and carcinomatoses (n = 4), relative to normal samples from the large bowel...
- Producing reverse phase protein microarrays from formalin-fixed tissuesClaudia Wolff
Institut fur Pathologie, Technische Universitat Munchen, Munich, Germany
Methods Mol Biol 785:123-40. 2011..In this chapter, we describe a protein extraction protocol established in our laboratory combined with the use of reverse phase protein microarray...
- Autoantibody approach for serum-based detection of head and neck cancerHo Sheng Lin
Department of Surgery, John D Dingell VA Medical Center, Wayne State University, Detroit, Michigan 48201, USA
Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev 16:2396-405. 2007....
- Glycan microarray profiling of parasite infection sera identifies the LDNF glycan as a potential antigen for serodiagnosis of trichinellosisCarmen Aranzamendi
Centre for Infectious Disease Control Netherlands, National Institute of Public Health and Environment, Bilthoven, The Netherlands
Exp Parasitol 129:221-6. 2011....
- High-density peptide arraysFrank Breitling
German Cancer Research Center, Im Neuenheimer Feld 580, Heidelberg, Germany
Mol Biosyst 5:224-34. 2009..However, peptide arrays lag behind oligonucleotide arrays. This review discusses recent developments in the field with an emphasis on methods that lead to very high-density peptide arrays...
- Improved models for transcription factor binding site identification using nonindependent interactionsYue Zhao
Department of Genetics, Washington University School of Medicine, St Louis, MO 63108, USA
Genetics 191:781-90. 2012..Having more accurate models of specificity greatly improves the interpretation of in vivo TF localization data, such as from chromatin immunoprecipitation followed by sequencing (ChIP-seq) experiments...
- Glycosylation variants of mucins and CEACAMs as candidate biomarkers for the diagnosis of pancreatic cystic neoplasmsBrian B Haab
Van Andel Research Institute, Grand Rapids, MI, USA
Ann Surg 251:937-45. 2010..Here we explored whether glycosylation variants on specific proteins in cyst fluid samples could serve as biomarkers to aid in this diagnosis...
- Histone H3K4me3 binding is required for the DNA repair and apoptotic activities of ING1 tumor suppressorP V Peña
Department of Pharmacology, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, 12801 East 17th Avenue, Aurora, CO 80045 0511, USA
J Mol Biol 380:303-12. 2008..Together, our findings reveal the critical role of the H3K4me3 interaction in mediating cellular responses to genotoxic stresses and offer new insight into the molecular mechanism underlying the tumor suppressive activity of ING1...
- Antibody arrays in cancer researchBrian B Haab
Van Andel Research Institute, Grand Rapids, Michigan 49503, USA
Mol Cell Proteomics 4:377-83. 2005..This article reviews the various types of antibody array methods and their applications to cancer research...
- Protein array identification of substrates of the Epstein-Barr virus protein kinase BGLF4Jian Zhu
Department of Pharmacology and Molecular Sciences, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, BRB 333, 733 N Broadway Ave, Baltimore, MD 21205, USA
J Virol 83:5219-31. 2009..We propose that BGLF4 contributes to effective EBV lytic cycle progression, not only through phosphorylation of EBV lytic DNA replication and virion proteins, but also by interfering with the EBNA1 replication function...
- Circulating interleukin (IL)-8, IL-2R, IL-12, and IL-15 levels are independently prognostic in primary myelofibrosis: a comprehensive cytokine profiling studyAyalew Tefferi
Mayo Clinic, 200 First St SW, Rochester, MN 55905, USA
J Clin Oncol 29:1356-63. 2011..This study describes the spectrum of plasma cytokine abnormalities in primary myelofibrosis (PMF) and examines their phenotypic correlates and prognostic significance...
- Peptide arrays on cellulose support: SPOT synthesis, a time and cost efficient method for synthesis of large numbers of peptides in a parallel and addressable fashionKai Hilpert
Centre for Microbial Diseases and Immunity Research, University of British Columbia, 2259 Lower Mall Research Station, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada V6T 1Z3
Nat Protoc 2:1333-49. 2007..The time required to complete the protocol depends on the number and length of the peptides. For example, 400 9-mer peptides can be synthesized within 6 days...
- Diverse protein kinase interactions identified by protein microarrays reveal novel connections between cellular processesJoseph Fasolo
Department of Genetics, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, California 94305, USA
Genes Dev 25:767-78. 2011..Our results further demonstrate that protein microarrays uncover a diverse set of interactions not observed previously...
- Serum protein profiling in mice: identification of Factor XIIIa as a potential biomarker for muscular dystrophySharmini Alagaratnam
Center for Human and Clinical Genetics, Leiden University Medical Center, Leiden, The Netherlands
Proteomics 8:1552-63. 2008..This work underlines the translational aspect of serum protein profiling in mice and supports a further study with serum from patients with neuromuscular disorders...
- Serodiagnosis of Echinococcus spp. infection: explorative selection of diagnostic antigens by peptide microarrayClaudia List
Department of Medical Parasitology and Infection Biology, Swiss Tropical and Public Health Institute, Basel, Switzerland
PLoS Negl Trop Dis 4:e771. 2010....
- Reverse-phase protein lysate microarrays for cell signaling analysisBrett Spurrier
Molecular Translational Technology Section, Molecular Therapeutics Program, National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health, 9000 Rockville Pike, Bethesda, Maryland 20892, USA
Nat Protoc 3:1796-808. 2008....
- Prognostic impact of alterations in P-cadherin expression and related cell adhesion markers in endometrial cancerIngunn M Stefansson
Department of Pathology, The Gade Institute, Haukeland University Hospital, Bergen, Norway
J Clin Oncol 22:1242-52. 2004..We wanted to examine the expression pattern and prognostic value of these molecules in a population-based series of endometrial carcinoma patients...
- Protein microarrays for diagnostic assaysMichael Hartmann
School of Chemical Science and Engineering, Department of Analytical Chemistry, Royal Institute of Technology, 10044, Stockholm, Sweden
Anal Bioanal Chem 393:1407-16. 2009..This article reviews the current state of protein microarrays and discusses developments and future demands relating to protein arrays in their role as multiplexed immunoassays in the field of diagnostics...
- Serum proteome profiling of metastatic breast cancer using recombinant antibody microarraysAnders Carlsson
Department of Immunotechnology, Lund University, BMC D13, SE 221 84 Lund, Sweden
Eur J Cancer 44:472-80. 2008..In a longer perspective, antibody microarray analysis could provide a tool for the development of improved diagnostics and intensified biomarker discovery for breast cancer patients...
- Design of recombinant antibody microarrays for complex proteome analysis: choice of sample labeling-tag and solid supportChrister Wingren
Department of Immunotechnology, BMC D13, Lund University, Lund, Sweden
Proteomics 7:3055-65. 2007....
- Three biomarkers identified from serum proteomic analysis for the detection of early stage ovarian cancerZhen Zhang
Department of Pathology, Biomarker Discovery Center, Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions, Baltimore, Maryland 21231, USA
Cancer Res 64:5882-90. 2004..These biomarkers demonstrated the potential to improve the detection of early stage ovarian cancer...
- A screen for RNA-binding proteins in yeast indicates dual functions for many enzymesTanja Scherrer
Department of Chemistry and Applied Biosciences, Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, ETH Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland
PLoS ONE 5:e15499. 2010..Our results suggest that many proteins may associate with mRNAs and possibly control their fates, providing dense connections between different layers of cellular regulation...
- Non-parametric quantification of protein lysate arraysJianhua Hu
Department of Bioinformatics and Computational Biology, University of Texas M D Anderson Cancer Center, TX, USA
Bioinformatics 23:1986-94. 2007..Existing approaches to quantify protein arrays use parametric response curves fit to dilution series data. The results can be biased when the parametric function does not fit the data...
- Bladder cancer associated glycoprotein signatures revealed by urinary proteomic profilingPaweena Kreunin
Department of Chemistry, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA
J Proteome Res 6:2631-9. 2007....
- Molecular profiling of the immune response in colon cancer using protein microarrays: occurrence of autoantibodies to ubiquitin C-terminal hydrolase L3Myeong J Nam
Department of Pediatrics, University of Michigan Medical School, 1150 W Medical Drive, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 0656, USA
Proteomics 3:2108-15. 2003..Our findings indicate the occurrence of an immune response to a broad set of antigens in colon cancer and the feasibility of identifying the antigenic targets using a combination of protein microarrays and mass spectrometry...
- Functional peptide microarrays for specific and sensitive antibody diagnosticsHeiko Andresen
Fraunhofer Institute for Biomedical Engineering, Department of Molecular Bioanalytics and Bioelectronics, Potsdam Nuthetal, Germany
Proteomics 6:1376-84. 2006..We further demonstrate that the peptide array is capable of detecting low-picomolar concentrations of mAbs in buffered solutions and diluted human serum with high specificity...
- Protein arrays as tools for serum autoantibody marker discovery in cancerGregor Kijanka
Centre for Human Proteomics, Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland, Dublin 2, Ireland
J Proteomics 72:936-44. 2009....
- Proteomic analysis of individual human embryos to identify novel biomarkers of development and viabilityMandy G Katz-Jaffe
Colorado Center for Reproductive Medicine, Englewood, Colorado 80113, USA
Fertil Steril 85:101-7. 2006..To develop a method to analyze the proteome of individual human blastocysts and identify differentially expressed proteins prior to implantation...
- Systematic identification of SH3 domain-mediated human protein-protein interactions by peptide array target screeningChenggang Wu
Department of Biochemistry and the Siebens Drake Research Institute, Schulich School of Medicine and Dentistry, University of Western Ontario, London, Ontario, Canada
Proteomics 7:1775-85. 2007....
- Protein microarrays: molecular profiling technologies for clinical specimensVirginia Espina
FDA NCI Clinical Proteomics Program, Laboratory of Pathology, Center for Cancer Research, National Cancer Institute NIH, Building 10 Room B1B53, 9000 Rockville Pike, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
Proteomics 3:2091-100. 2003..A subclass of protein microarrays, Reverse Phase Arrays, created to meet these challenges, has been optimized for use with tissue specimens, and is now in use for the analysis of biopsy samples for clinical trial research...
- Chromatin immunoprecipitation and microarray-based analysis of protein locationTong Ihn Lee
Whitehead Institute for Biomedical Research, 9 Cambridge Center, Cambridge, Massachusetts 02142, USA
Nat Protoc 1:729-48. 2006..These protocols require approximately 1 week to complete once sufficient numbers of cells have been obtained, and have been used to produce robust, high-quality ChIP-chip results in many different cell and tissue types...
- Label-free and dynamic detection of biomolecular interactions for high-throughput microarray applicationsEmre Ozkumur
Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Boston University, Boston, MA 02215, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 105:7988-92. 2008..The presented method is particularly relevant for protein microarray analysis because it is label-free, simple, sensitive, and easily scales to high-throughput...
- Protein biomarker discovery and validation: the long and uncertain path to clinical utilityNader Rifai
Departments of Laboratory Medicine and Pathology, Children s Hospital Boston and Harvard Medical School, 300 Longwood Avenue, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Nat Biotechnol 24:971-83. 2006....
- Reliability of tissue microarrays in detecting protein expression and gene amplification in breast cancerDaohai Zhang
Molecular Diagnosis Centre, National University Hospital, National University of Singapore, Singapore
Mod Pathol 16:79-84. 2003....
- New tools for classification and monitoring of autoimmune diseasesHolden T Maecker
Department of Microbiology and Immunology, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, CA 94305, USA
Nat Rev Rheumatol 8:317-28. 2012..These analyses are revealing a more comprehensive and interconnected view of the immune system than ever before and should have an important role in directing future treatment approaches for autoimmune diseases...
- Protein array autoantibody profiles for insights into systemic lupus erythematosus and incomplete lupus syndromesQ Z Li
Center for Immunology, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dalls, TX, USA
Clin Exp Immunol 147:60-70. 2007..Determining whether the IgM aurotreactivity that predominates in ILE represents an early stage prior to IgG switching or is persistent and relatively protective will require further longitudinal studies...
- Validation of peptide epitope microarray experiments and extraction of quality dataTatjana Nahtman
Department of Medical Epidemiology and Biostatistics, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden
J Immunol Methods 328:1-13. 2007....
- RAP: accurate and fast motif finding based on protein-binding microarray dataYaron Orenstein
Blavatnik School of Computer Science, Tel Aviv University, Tel Aviv, Israel
J Comput Biol 20:375-82. 2013..A large drop in the results quality of all methods is observed between in vitro and in vivo binding prediction. The software is available on acgt.cs.tau.ac.il/rap...
- Investigation of autoantibody profiles for cerebrospinal fluid biomarker discovery in patients with relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosisNatascha Helena Beyer
Department of Clinical Biochemistry and Immunology, Statens Serum Institut, Artillerivej 5, 2300 Copenhagen S, Denmark
J Neuroimmunol 242:26-32. 2012..A combination of the 10-15 most significant proteins may be investigated further as autoantigens for diagnostic purposes. Additional investigations may include minimizing the number of proteins used in such diagnostic tests...
- Experimental infections of the reservoir species Peromyscus leucopus with diverse strains of Borrelia burgdorferi, a Lyme disease agentELISABETH BAUM
Departments of Microbiology and Molecular Genetics, Medicine, and Ecology and Evolutionary Biology, University of California, Irvine, CA, USA
MBio 3:e00434-12. 2012..We propose that for B. burgdorferi, there is selection in reservoir species for (i) sequence diversity, as for OspC and VlsE, and (ii) the presence or absence of polymorphisms, as for BBK07 and BBK12...
- Peptide-MHC cellular microarray with innovative data analysis system for simultaneously detecting multiple CD4 T-cell responsesXinhui Ge
Benaroya Research Institute at Virginia Mason, Seattle, Washington, USA
PLoS ONE 5:e11355. 2010....
- Identification of the feline humoral immune response to Bartonella henselae infection by protein microarrayADAM VIGIL
Division of Infectious Diseases, Department of Medicine, University of California Irvine, Irvine, California, United States of America
PLoS ONE 5:e11447. 2010..Understanding the complex interactions between the host's immune system and bacterial pathogens is central to the field of infectious diseases and to the development of effective diagnostics and vaccines...
- An antibody profile of systemic lupus erythematosus detected by antigen microarrayIttai Fattal
Department of Nephrology, Rabin Medical Center, Petach Tikva, Israel
Immunology 130:337-43. 2010..Thus, SLE is characterized by an enduring antibody profile irrespective of clinical state. The association of SLE with decreased IgM natural autoantibodies suggests that these autoantibodies might enhance resistance to SLE...
- Protein array analysis of oligomerization-induced changes in alpha-synuclein protein-protein interactions points to an interference with Cdc42 effector proteinsC Schnack
Boehringer Ingelheim Pharma GmbH and Co KG, CNS Research, Biberach an der Riss, Germany
Neuroscience 154:1450-7. 2008..Our data indicate that components of small GTPase signal transduction pathways may be directly targeted by alpha-synuclein oligomers which potentially leads to signaling deficits and neurodegeneration...
- Construction of a natural mucin microarray and interrogation for biologically relevant glyco-epitopesMichelle Kilcoyne
Glycoscience Group, National Centre for Biomedical Engineering Science, National University of Ireland, Galway, Ireland
Anal Chem 84:3330-8. 2012..This study introduces natural mucin microarrays as an effective tool for profiling mucin glyco-epitopes and highlights their potential for discovery of biologically important motifs in bacterial-host interactions and fertility...
- Cytokines and growth factors in mostly atherosclerotic patients on hemodialysis determined by biochip array technologyJadranka Sertic
Department of Clinical Chemistry, Zagreb University School of Medicine, Zagreb, Croatia
Clin Chem Lab Med 45:1347-52. 2007....
- Protein array profiling of tic patient sera reveals a broad range and enhanced immune response against Group A Streptococcus antigensMauro Bombaci
Novartis Vaccines and Diagnostics, Siena, Italy
PLoS ONE 4:e6332. 2009..This may be relevant in the context of one of the hypothesis proposing that GAS antigen-dependent induction of autoantibodies in susceptible individuals may be involved the occurrence of tic disorders...
- Attomolar protein detection in complex sample matrices with semi-homogeneous fluidic force discrimination assaysS P Mulvaney
Naval Research Laboratory, Washington, DC 20375, USA
Biosens Bioelectron 24:1109-15. 2009....
- Analysis of glycans on serum proteins using antibody microarraysSongming Chen
Van Andel Research Institute, Grand Rapids, MI, USA
Methods Mol Biol 520:39-58. 2009..We describe those methods along with the methods for preparing and treating serum samples, running the experiments, and designing and interpreting the experiments...
- Protein microarrays with carbon nanotubes as multicolor Raman labelsZhuo Chen
Department of Chemistry and Laboratory for Advanced Materials, Stanford University, 333 Campus Drive, Mudd Building, Room 121, Stanford, California 94305, USA
Nat Biotechnol 26:1285-92. 2008..SWNT Raman tags are not subject to photobleaching or quenching. By conjugating different antibodies to pure (12)C and (13)C SWNT isotopes, we demonstrate multiplexed two-color SWNT Raman-based protein detection...
- Screening Complete TB Proteome for Protective AntigensAlan Greener; Fiscal Year: 2010....
- Seriodiagnostic arrays for biodefense and emerging infectious diseasesDAVID HUW DAVIES; Fiscal Year: 2010....
- Energy Restrction and Mammary CancerHenry J Thompson; Fiscal Year: 2013....
- Proteome-wide screen for M. tuberculosis antigensRobert N Husson; Fiscal Year: 2010..Earlier, simpler, and more sensitive and specific TB diagnosis could have a major impact on the identification and treatment of people with TB in the U.S. and worldwide. ..
- MALDI-TOF/TOF MS TO SUPPORT BIOMEDICAL RESEARCHCatherine E Costello; Fiscal Year: 2012..The proposed instrument system will accelerate progress towards diagnosis and treatment based on understanding the mechanisms of these diseases and conditions and will thus contribute directly toward improving human health. ..
- A protein array platform for anti-citrulline antibodies in Rheumatoid ArthritisJi Qiu; Fiscal Year: 2013..Furthermore, what we propose to develop can be applied to studies in understanding the biology of other post-translational modifications. ..
- Development of Novel Inducers of Non-Apoptotic Cell Death to Target GlioblastomaWilliam A Maltese; Fiscal Year: 2013..In addition, the development of tumor-homing NP or prodrugs that can be targeted to GBM would represent a technological advance that might be applied more generally for delivery of other therapeutic agents. ..
- Biosignature of the endometrium in women with endometriosisNeil Sidell; Fiscal Year: 2010....
- IDO-silencing Salmonella therapy for the treatment of primary and metastatic PDACDon J Diamond; Fiscal Year: 2013..Cytokines involved in PMN recruitment will be evaluated using protein array analysis and flow cytometry of PDAC tumors from mice treated with shIDO-ST versus scrambled sequence control (shScr-..
- Amino Acid Regulation of Alternative SplicingMichael S Kilberg; Fiscal Year: 2013..The insight gained from these studies will impact the fields of: 1) macro-nutrient control of pre- mRNA alternative splicing;2) amino acid-dependent control of transcription;and 3) ATF3 function in nutrition and disease. ..
- Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Course on ProteomicsDavid J Stewart; Fiscal Year: 2013....
- Antibody Biomarkers for Early Detection of TuberculosisD Mitchell Magee; Fiscal Year: 2012..The successful completion of this program will provide new and improved strategies for detecting TB rapidly and sensitively, in formats that can be applied in all settings globally. ..
- Integrating cellular and molecular heterogeneity of TKI response in NSCLC cellsPETER LEE FRICK; Fiscal Year: 2013..This knowledge would help reconcile the promise of targeted therapies with the challenge of tumor heterogeneity, and could have high translational value. ..
- Piezoelectric Pipetting for High Density Nucleic Acid Programmable Protein ArraysPETER J WIKTOR; Fiscal Year: 2013..This grant will develop technology to mass produce better and less expensive protein microarrays, making them more readily accessible to the broad research and health care communities. ..
- Piezoelectric Pipetting for High Density Nucleic Acid Programmable Protein ArraysPETER J WIKTOR; Fiscal Year: 2011..This grant will develop technology to mass produce better and less expensive protein microarrays, making them more readily accessible to the broad research and health care communities. ..
- Targeted and global proteomic strategies for early breast cancer detectionSusan J Fisher; Fiscal Year: 2011..abstract_text> ..
- Development of Biomarkers for IBD Using Protein ChipsXuhang Li; Fiscal Year: 2010..Moreover, identification of IBD-specific antibodies might not only reveal new pathogenic mechanisms of IBD, but also provide potential molecular targets for therapeutic intervention of IBD. ..
- A Novel single-tier Lyme disease assay using Borrelia burgdorferi Protein Arrays.Benjamin J Luft; Fiscal Year: 2012..This will ultimately allow the development of an office test which will facilitate the quick initiation of therapy which is associated with cure. ..
- ACTIVITY-BASED KINASE DISCOVERY IN SMALL CELL LUNG CANCEREric B Haura; Fiscal Year: 2013..Aim 4 will interrogate the functional significance of ABPP identified proteins kinases using RNAi and small molecule inhibitors to better guide biomarker selection. ..
- Cockayne syndrome: role of the innate immune response in neurodegenerationAlan M Weiner; Fiscal Year: 2013....
- Discovery Platform for Cancer AntigensKevin P Claffey; Fiscal Year: 2012..Finally, these reagents will be made available to the broad cancer research community to rapidly define their utility and application in multiple diagnostic and clinical therapeutic approaches. ..
- The PI3K/PTEN/AKT Signal Transduction Cascade in Breast CancerAna M Gonzalez Angulo; Fiscal Year: 2010..The outcome of this project is expected to position me to submit a competitive R01 application during the fourth year of the proposed award. ..
- The Role of the PI3K-AKT Pathway in Melanoma Brain MetastasisMichael Davies; Fiscal Year: 2013..This project may lead to new therapies to prevent and/or treat melanoma brain metastases, and may suggest if similar approaches will benefit patients with other types of cancer. ..
- MAPP Research Networdk TIssue Analysis &Technology CoreM S Lucia; Fiscal Year: 2012..The establishment of a Tissue Analysis and Technology Core Facility is crucial to the success of this research program. ..
- Fluorescence Lifetime Imaging Microscopy (FLIM)Joseph R Lakowicz; Fiscal Year: 2010..Indeed, providing access to state-of-the-art instrumentation is a key aspect of the training mission at UMB. The new ITC will enhance the training of students supported by a number of NIH training grants. ..
- TARGETING REGULATORS OF APOPTOSIS IN AMLMICHAEL W ANDREEFF; Fiscal Year: 2011..If successful, these studies will provide rationale for greatly improved therapies for AML that target both, the leukemic cells and their microenvironment. ..
- Ras-mediated erbB signaling in OsteosarcomaDennis P Hughes; Fiscal Year: 2010....
- Computational methods for molecular tomographyHanspeter Winkler; Fiscal Year: 2011..This will ensure that our methods are readily available in other areas of biological research. ..
- Random Display of Gut Microflora Proteins to Analyze ObesityDouglas M Fowler; Fiscal Year: 2010..This proposal describes a novel technology that should discover why certain types of gut bacteria are associated with obesity. A better understanding of this potential cause of obesity could lead to an effective treatment. ..
- Developing functional membrane protein arrays for highly efficient drug screeningXichun Zhou; Fiscal Year: 2011..The membrane protein arrays will be useful in the development of effective and safe therapeutic agents for the treatment of wide range diseases such as cancer, diabetes, inflammation, and cardiac dysfunction. ..
- A Rational Design of a Platform for de novo Gene SynthesisHendrik J Viljoen; Fiscal Year: 2010..The combination of rapid automated gene synthesis with proteomics may accelerate the development of new disease markers and drug targets. ..
- Harnessing p27 for Prognostication of Pediatric OsteosarcomaTsz Kwong Man; Fiscal Year: 2013..Completion of the proposed study is a critical step to achieve this goal. Furthermore, since p27 has been implicated in other cancers, the results obtained from this study will have a larger impact on the field of cancer biomarkers. ..
- Nonparametric Analysis of Reverse-Phase Protein Lysate Array DataJIANHUA contact HU; Fiscal Year: 2010..These tools are needed to support better applications of protein lysate array technology in clinical and biomedical research. ..
- Human Proteome Arrays for Auto-Antibody Identification in Clinical Cancer StudiesJohn H Kenten; Fiscal Year: 2011..abstract_text> ..
- Chemoprevention of Peutz-Jeghers Polyposis in a Mouse Model by NiclosamideChongjuan Wei; Fiscal Year: 2012....
- SURFACE ANALYSIS FACILITY FOR BIOMEDICAL PROBLEMSDavid G Castner; Fiscal Year: 2013..Dissemination (presentations, publications, website, etc.) and Training projects (workshops, courses, one-on-one instruction, etc.) are also key parts of the NESAC/BIO program. . ..
- Notch and stem cells in lung cancer treated with erlotinib plus notch inhibitor.DON LYNN GIBBONS; Fiscal Year: 2012..While erlotinib is less effective vs EGFR wild type tumors, therapeutic benefit is nevertheless seen. ..
- Submerged Printing of Lipid and Membrane Protein ArraysPaul O Neilsen; Fiscal Year: 2012....
- Targeting the PI3K/Akt pathway in High Grade GliomaAnna Joy; Fiscal Year: 2013..We will also find ways to identify tumor subgroups that use different arms of the Akt pathway and understand which proteins and pathways are active in tumor subgroups. ..
- MPSA Pathology Coordinating CenterM Lucia; Fiscal Year: 2004..abstract_text> ..
- Platform for Massively Parallel Selection of Aptamer LigandsGeorge W Jackson; Fiscal Year: 2012..The developed ligands can then be further characterized as promising drug candidates, diagnostic labels, and other research applications perhaps eventually including personalized medicine. ..
- A Nanotechnology Enabled Point of Care Diagnostic Platform for Early Stage CancerJames Nelson; Fiscal Year: 2009..We propose to develop a nanotechnology enabled protein signature based diagnostic test for prostate cancer available at the point of primary care. ..
- Self-Assembling Protein MicrochipsANDREW OLEINIKOV; Fiscal Year: 2002..These chips can be used for diagnostic analysis, drug-lead screening, and functional genomics studies including protein-protein and protein-target interactions, catalytic and inhibitory activity. ..
- A Novel Method for Saliva Proteomic AnalysisGang Peng; Fiscal Year: 2006..unreadable] [unreadable]..
- Protein arrays to profile cytokine expression in ovaria*Ruo Pan Huang; Fiscal Year: 2005..The data will be analyzed using statistics and bioinformatics tool and correlated with pathological and clinical data. The successful outcome of this grant may impact on the development of new biomarkers for patient-care management. ..
- Prostate Cancer Prognosis by FFPE Tissue ProteomicsDavid Krizman; Fiscal Year: 2004..2) Demonstrate the capability of Liquid Tissue TM protein array analysis to provide for molecular distinctions between early, moderate, and high Gleason grades of prostate cancers ..
- MAPPING VACULAR DIVERSITY OF HUMAN CANCERWadih Arap; Fiscal Year: 2006..We expect that the striking molecular diversity of blood vessels will be translated into clinical applications. If successful, our efforts will accelerate the development of targeted anticancer therapies. [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- Multiplex Microarray for the Detection of Pre-Type 1 Diabetes AutoantibodiesZUHEIR AWDEH; Fiscal Year: 2009..A multiplex microarray methodology that would allow testing for numerous significant T1D autoantibodies should also allow for early identification of asymptomatic individuals and provide better chances of preventing disease. ..
- Site-directed Covalently Bound Fusion Protein MicroarrayBryce Nelson; Fiscal Year: 2004..abstract_text> ..
- Proteomics Approaches to Interstitial Cystitis.Brian Liu; Fiscal Year: 2006..Through these specific aims, our goal is to fulfill the need to develop reliable predictive and diagnostic tools for IC, which is deemed to be a high-priority by the NIDDK Bladder Research Progress Group. ..
- RETINAL DEGENERATION: MOLECULAR AND BIOCHEMICAL ASPECTSMUAYYAD AL UBAIDI; Fiscal Year: 2006..Uncovering these genes will lend itself to understanding the initiation and execution of retinal apoptosis in degenerative disorders and serves to enhance our understanding of normal age-related cell death. ..
- Microsphere Coatings for Protein ArraysPATRICK GUIRE; Fiscal Year: 2007..Additionally, the improved microarrays will benefit researchers studying protein-protein interactions which may ultimately greatly aid in disease management. [unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- Modulation of cytokine networks in mycoplasma pneumoniaJerry Simecka; Fiscal Year: 2004..abstract_text> ..
- PEPTIDE FOR GENTLE PURIFICATION OF BIOTINYLATED PROTEINRonald Gill; Fiscal Year: 2001..proposed commercial application: not available ..
- A Rational Design of a Platform for de novo Gene SynthesisHendrik Viljoen; Fiscal Year: 2007..The combination of rapid automated gene synthesis with proteomics may accelerate the development of new disease markers and drug targets. ..
- Adaptive immunity of P. aeruginosa in cystic fibrosisGREGORY PRIEBE; Fiscal Year: 2006..Knowledge gained from these studies will elucidate new strategies for the prevention and treatment of P. aeruginosa infections in the setting of CF. [unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- Self-immobilizing ProteinsRussell Stewart; Fiscal Year: 2005..The widely expected future impact of protein arrays on clinical diagnosis and other areas of human health care may be realized more quickly with new and effective protein modification technology. ..
- Protein arrays for screening novel ligands for nuclear hormone receptors.Hui Ge; Fiscal Year: 2006..This research will provide a rapid method of screening new compounds for nuclear hormone receptor binding and determining specificity of that binding. [unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- Llama-derived phage display antibody arrays for FSHDSilvere van der Maarel; Fiscal Year: 2003..Evidently, these antibodies can also be used individually for specific immunohistochemical and immunocytochemical studies. ..
- Selective patterning of biomolecules into protein arraysKaren Christman; Fiscal Year: 2006..This technology may also be applied to the detection and diagnosis of a variety of other diseases. [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- Spectral Imaging System for Encoded Particle ArraysDavid Kelso; Fiscal Year: 2005..In the latter phases of our proposed research, we plan on extending the method to particles sedimented in microtiter wells and demonstrate the feasibility of detecting proteins bound to QD-encoded particles. ..
- Novel Protein Array Based on Binary Coded MicrochipsHerve Le Calvez; Fiscal Year: 2001..Both the equipment and detection method software is expected to be significantly cheaper than the current systems. The protein chip commercial field is as large as the DNA array field. ..
- Protein Expression in Failing Human HeartsMargaret V Westfall; Fiscal Year: 2010..These experiments will provide fundamental information needed to test new hypotheses in animal models of heart failure, and design future therapeutic targets for treating heart failure. ..
- CODA Assembly of Mutant GenesShe pin Hung; Fiscal Year: 2005..abstract_text> ..
- A Metal-Mediated Approach To Protein ImmobilizationCHRISTOPHER BIELAWSKI; Fiscal Year: 2004..In a broader sense, the proposed research attempts to integrate the strongest attributes of organometallic chemistry, materials science, and biology. ..