Genomes and Genes
Summary: An esterified form of TRIAMCINOLONE. It is an anti-inflammatory glucocorticoid used topically in the treatment of various skin disorders. Intralesional, intramuscular, and intra-articular injections are also administered under certain conditions.
Publications309 found, 100 shown here
- Expanded 2-year follow-up of ranibizumab plus prompt or deferred laser or triamcinolone plus prompt laser for diabetic macular edemaMichael J Elman
Elman Retina Group, PA, Baltimore, Maryland, USA
Ophthalmology 118:609-14. 2011..5 mg ranibizumab or 4 mg triamcinolone combined with focal/grid laser compared with focal/grid laser alone for treatment of diabetic macular edema (DME)...
- Prospective study of intravitreal triamcinolone acetonide versus bevacizumab for macular edema secondary to central retinal vein occlusionXiaoyan Ding
State Key Laboratory of Ophthalmology, Zhongshan Ophthalmic Center, Sun Yat Sen University, Guangzhou, China
Retina 31:838-45. 2011To compare the efficacy and safety of intravitreal triamcinolone acetonide (IVT) versus intravitreal bevacizumab (IVB) for the treatment of macular edema (ME) secondary to central retinal vein occlusion.
- PAMAM-triamcinolone acetonide conjugate as a nucleus-targeting gene carrier for enhanced transfer activityKun Ma
Institute of Pharmaceutics, College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Zhejiang University, Hangzhou, PR China
Biomaterials 30:6109-18. 2009..In this research, the two different degrees of substitution of PAMAM-triamcinolone acetonide (PAMAM-TA) conjugates were synthesised for efficient translocation of pDNA into the nucleus...
- Macular grid photocoagulation after intravitreal triamcinolone acetonide for diffuse diabetic macular edemaSe Woong Kang
Department of Ophthalmology, Samsung Medical Center, Sungkyunkwan University School of Medicine, Seoul 135 710, Korea
Arch Ophthalmol 124:653-8. 2006To evaluate the clinical outcomes of macular laser photocoagulation after the intravitreal injection of 4 mg of triamcinolone acetonide (IVTA) for diffuse diabetic macular edema (DME).
- Intravitreal triamcinolone acetonide inhibits breakdown of the blood-retinal barrier through differential regulation of VEGF-A and its receptors in early diabetic rat retinasXinyuan Zhang
Save Sight Institute, Department of Clinical Ophthalmology, University of Sydney, Sydney, Australia
Diabetes 57:1026-33. 2008..steroid therapy on diabetic macular edema, we investigated the effect of locally administered triamcinolone acetonide (TA) on the expression of vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF)-A and its receptors in retinas of ..
- Randomized trial of intravitreal bevacizumab alone or combined with triamcinolone versus macular photocoagulation in diabetic macular edemaMasoud Soheilian
Ophthalmology Department, Labbafinejad Medical Center, Shaheed Beheshti Medical University, Tehran, Iran
Ophthalmology 116:1142-50. 2009To compare the results of intravitreal bevacizumab (IVB) injection alone or in combination with intravitreal triamcinolone acetonide (IVT) versus macular laser photocoagulation (MPC) as a primary treatment of diabetic macular edema (DME).
- Cytomegalovirus retinitis after intravitreous triamcinolone in an immunocompetent patientMichael A Saidel
Francis I Proctor Foundation, University of California at San Francisco, 95 Kirkham Street, San Francisco, CA 94143, USA
Am J Ophthalmol 140:1141-3. 2005To report the case of a 75-year-old man with diabetes who developed cytomegalovirus (CMV) retinitis after intravitreous injection of triamcinolone acetonide (IVTA).
- Cytomegalovirus retinitis following intravitreal injection of triamcinolone: report of two casesMarie Noelle Delyfer
Vitreo Retinal Unit, Department of Ophthalmology, Bordeaux Univeristy Hospital, Bordeaux, France
Acta Ophthalmol Scand 85:681-3. 2007..Cytomegalovirus (CMV) retinitis usually affects severely immunosuppressed individuals. However, some exceptional and isolated cases of CMV retinitis have been described in immunocompetent patients...
- Triamcinolone acetonide in silicone-filled eyes as adjunctive treatment for proliferative vitreoretinopathy: a randomized clinical trialHamid Ahmadieh
Ophthalmic Research Center, Labbafinejad Medical Center, Shahid Beheshti University, M C, Tehran, Iran
Ophthalmology 115:1938-43. 2008To evaluate the effect of adjunctive intraocular triamcinolone acetonide (TA) in silicone-filled eyes on outcomes of vitreoretinal surgery for proliferative vitreoretinopathy (PVR).
- Exploratory analysis of diabetic retinopathy progression through 3 years in a randomized clinical trial that compares intravitreal triamcinolone acetonide with focal/grid photocoagulationNeil M Bressler
Jaeb Center for Health Research, 15310 Amberly Dr, STE 350, Tampa, FL 33647, USA
Arch Ophthalmol 127:1566-71. 2009To compare the effect of intravitreal triamcinolone acetonide with focal/grid photocoagulation on the progression of diabetic retinopathy.
- Factors associated with improvement and worsening of visual acuity 2 years after focal/grid photocoagulation for diabetic macular edemaLloyd Paul Aiello
Joslin Diabetes Center and Department of Ophthalmology, Harvard Medical School, Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA
Ophthalmology 117:946-53. 2010..net) trial comparing triamcinolone with focal/grid laser...
- Five-year results of a randomized trial with open-label extension of triamcinolone acetonide for refractory diabetic macular edemaMark C Gillies
Department of Clinical Ophthalmology and Eye Health, Save Sight Institute, The University of Sydney, Australia
Ophthalmology 116:2182-7. 2009To report 5-year outcomes from a clinical trial of intravitreal triamcinolone acetonide (IVTA) in eyes with diabetic macular edema (DME) and impaired vision despite previous laser treatment.
- Triamcinolone acetonide and hexacetonide intra-articular treatment of symmetrical joints in juvenile idiopathic arthritis: a double-blind trialF Zulian
Rheumatology Unit, Department of Paediatrics, University Hospital of Padua, Via Giustiniani 3, 35128 Padova, Italy
Rheumatology (Oxford) 43:1288-91. 2004Pharmacokinetic studies have shown that the biological effect of triamcinolone acetonide (TA) is equivalent to that of triamcinolone hexacetonide (TH), if used at double the dosage...
- Comparison of the short-term effects of intravitreal triamcinolone acetonide and bevacizumab injection for diabetic macular edemaJu Hwan Song
Department of Ophthalmology, Kosin University College of Medicine, Busan, Korea
Korean J Ophthalmol 25:156-60. 2011To compare the short-term effects of intravitreal triamcinolone acetonide (IVTA) with those of intravitreal bevacizumab (IVB) injection for diabetic macular edema (DME).
- Intraocular pressure elevation after intravitreal triamcinolone acetonide injectionJost B Jonas
Department of Ophthalmology, Faculty of Clinical Medicine Mannheim of the University Heidelberg, Heidelberg, Germany
Ophthalmology 112:593-8. 2005To report on intraocular pressure (IOP) after intravitreal injections of triamcinolone acetonide.
- A rabbit model for assessing the ocular barriers to the transscleral delivery of triamcinolone acetonideMichael R Robinson
National Eye Institute, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD, USA
Exp Eye Res 82:479-87. 2006Transscleral delivery of triamcinolone acetonide into the vitreous using sub-Tenon's injections may be a safer alternative to reduce the sight-threatening complications of direct intravitreal injections...
- Combined laser and intravitreal triamcinolone for proliferative diabetic retinopathy and macular edema: one-year results of a randomized clinical trialOtacilio O Maia
Department of Ophthalmology, Hospital Sao Rafael, Monte Tabor Foundation, Salvador, BA, Brazil
Am J Ophthalmol 147:291-297.e2. 2009To evaluate laser combined with intravitreal triamcinolone acetonide (IVTA) for the management of patients with proliferative diabetic retinopathy (PDR) and clinically significant macular edema (CSME).
- Intravitreal injection of crystalline cortisone as adjunctive treatment of proliferative diabetic retinopathyJ B Jonas
Department of Ophthalmology and Eye Hospital, Faculty of Clinical Medicine, Mannheim of the Ruprecht Karls University, Heidelberg, Germany
Am J Ophthalmol 131:468-71. 2001..To report the clinical outcome and complications of intravitreal injections of crystalline cortisone in patients undergoing pars plana vitrectomy for treatment of proliferative diabetic retinopathy...
- Comparison of intravitreal versus posterior sub-Tenon's capsule injection of triamcinolone acetonide for diffuse diabetic macular edemaJose A Cardillo
Hospital de Olhos de Araraquara, Araraquara, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Ophthalmology 112:1557-63. 2005To compare the safety and efficacy of intravitreal versus posterior Sub-Tenon's capsule injection of triamcinolone acetonide for diffuse diabetic macular edema.
- Comparative therapy evaluation of intravitreal bevacizumab and triamcinolone acetonide on persistent diffuse diabetic macular edemaMasahiko Shimura
Department of Ophthalmology, NTT East Japan Tohoku Hospital, Sendai, Miyagi, Japan
Am J Ophthalmol 145:854-61. 2008To compare the effect of an intravitreal injection of bevacizumab, an anti-vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF) antibody, with that of triamcinolone acetonide, a corticosteroid for reduction of diabetic macular edema (DME).
- Intravitreal bevacizumab versus triamcinolone acetonide for refractory uveitic cystoid macular edema: a randomized pilot studyMasoud Soheilian
Ophthalmology Department and Ophthalmic Research Center, Labbafinejad Medical Center, Shaheed Beheshti Medical University, Tehran, Iran
J Ocul Pharmacol Ther 26:199-206. 2010To compare intravitreal bevacizumab (IVB) versus intravitreal triamcinolone acetonide (IVT) for treatment of refractory uveitic cystoid macular edema (CME).
- Triple therapy of vitrectomy, intravitreal triamcinolone, and macular laser photocoagulation for intractable diabetic macular edemaSe Woong Kang
Department of Ophthalmology, Samsung Medical Center, Sungkyunkwan University School of Medicine, Seoul, Republic of Korea
Am J Ophthalmol 144:878-885. 2007..To evaluate the effect of a sequentially combined triple therapy on intractable diabetic macular edema (DME)...
- Microperimetric changes after intravitreal triamcinolone acetonide injection for macular edema due to central retinal vein occlusionFevzi Senturk
The Istanbul Retina Institute, Istanbul, Turkey
Retina 30:1254-61. 2010The purpose of this study was to evaluate the effect of intravitreal triamcinolone acetonide on macular function in cases of macular edema because of central retinal vein occlusion.
- Triamcinolone acetonide as an adjuvant in the surgical treatment of retinal detachment with proliferative vitreoretinopathyRizwan A Cheema
Cardiff Eye Unit, University Hospital of Wales, Cardiff, United Kingdom
Ophthalmic Surg Lasers Imaging 38:365-70. 2007To report the efficacy of intravitreal triamcinolone acetonide as an adjuvant in the surgical management of cases with advanced proliferative vitreoretinopathy (PVR).
- Selective nerve root blocks for the treatment of sciatica: evaluation of injection site and effectiveness--a study with patients and cadaversC W Pfirrmann
Department of Radiology, University Hospital Balgrist, Forchstrasse 340, Ch 8008 Zurich, Switzerland
Radiology 221:704-11. 2001..To relate different types of radiographic contrast material distributions to anatomic compartments by using cadaveric specimens and to relate the injection site to treatment-induced discomfort and therapeutic effect...
- Toxicity of triamcinolone acetonide on retinal neurosensory and pigment epithelial cellsRaja Narayanan
Department of Ophthalmology, School of Medicine, University of California, Irvine, California 92697, USA
Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 47:722-8. 2006To study the toxicity of triamcinolone acetonide (Kenalog; Bristol-Meyers Squibb, Princeton, NJ) on retinal pigment epithelial (ARPE-19) and retinal neurosensory (R28) cells.
- Vitreous concentrations of triamcinolone acetonide in human eyes after intravitreal or subtenon injectionMakoto Inoue
Department of Ophthalmology, Keio University School of Medicine, Tokyo, Japan
Am J Ophthalmol 138:1046-8. 2004To compare vitreous concentrations of triamcinolone acetonide (TA) achieved by prior therapeutic intravitreal and subtenon injections.
- Randomized trial evaluating short-term effects of intravitreal ranibizumab or triamcinolone acetonide on macular edema after focal/grid laser for diabetic macular edema in eyes also receiving panretinal photocoagulationJoseph Googe
Southeastern Retina Associates, P C, Knoxville, Tennessee, USA
Retina 31:1009-27. 2011..To evaluate 14-week effects of intravitreal ranibizumab or triamcinolone in eyes receiving focal/grid laser for diabetic macular edema and panretinal photocoagulation...
- Development of a gene therapy virus with a glucocorticoid-inducible MMP1 for the treatment of steroid glaucomaMaria Grazia Spiga
Department of Ophthalmology, University of North Carolina School of Medicine, Chapel Hill, North Carolina 27599 7041, USA
Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 51:3029-41. 2010..To design a glucocorticoid-inducible virus vector overexpressing recombinant matrix metalloproteinase 1 (MMP1) and counteract extracellular matrix deposition in the trabecular meshwork only when steroid is present...
- Intravitreal triamcinolone for uveitic cystoid macular edema: an optical coherence tomography studyR J Antcliff
GKT Department of Ophthalmology, Rayne Institute, St Thomas' Hospital, Lambeth Palace Road, London SE1 7EH, England, UK
Ophthalmology 108:765-72. 2001PURPOSE: To investigate the use of intravitreal injection of triamcinolone acetonide (TA) for the treatment of refractory uveitic cystoid macular edema (CME). DESIGN: Prospective, nonrandomized, self-controlled comparative trial...
- Intravitreal triamcinolone plus sequential grid laser versus triamcinolone or laser alone for treating diabetic macular edema: six-month outcomesDennis S C Lam
Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong, China
Ophthalmology 114:2162-7. 2007To evaluate the efficacy of sequential intravitreal triamcinolone acetonide (TA) injection followed by grid laser photocoagulation for treating diabetic macular edema (DME).
- Intravitreal triamcinolone versus bevacizumab for treatment of refractory diabetic macular oedema (IBEME study)L Paccola
Department of Ophthalmology, School of Medicine of Ribeirao Preto, Ribeirao Preto, SP, Brazil
Br J Ophthalmol 92:76-80. 2008..aim of this study was to compare the morphological and visual acuity outcomes associated with a single intravitreal injection of triamcinolone acetonide versus bevacizumab for the treatment of refractory diffuse diabetic macular oedema.
- Neuroprotective effect of intravitreal triamcinolone acetonide against photoreceptor apoptosis in a rabbit model of subretinal hemorrhageRobert B Bhisitkul
Department of Ophthalmology, Epidemiology and Biostatistics Division, University of California at San Francisco, School of Medicine, San Francisco, California, USA
Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 49:4071-7. 2008To study photoreceptor apoptosis and iron migration as mechanisms of retinotoxicity in a rabbit model of subretinal hemorrhage (SRH) and to assess intravitreal triamcinolone acetonide (IVTA) for anti-apoptotic and neuroprotective effects.
- Prevention of relapses of nasal polyposis with intranasal triamcinolone acetonide after polyp surgery: a prospective double-blind, placebo-controlled, randomised study with a 9-month follow-upS I Vento
Department of Otorhinolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, Helsinki University, Central Hospital, Helsinki, Finland
Clin Otolaryngol 37:117-23. 2012To determine whether intranasal triamcinolone acetonide prevents the regrowth of nasal polyps after polyp surgery.
- A comparison of the combined effect of cryotherapy and corticosteroid injections versus corticosteroids and cryotherapy alone on keloids: a controlled studyG Yosipovitch
National Skin Centre, National Medical Research Council, Ministry of Health, Singapore
J Dermatolog Treat 12:87-90. 2001..Few studies have been performed in a controlled fashion to evaluate the efficacy of these treatments...
- Triamcinolone acetonide decreases outflow facility in C57BL/6 mouse eyesSandeep Kumar
Department of Cell Biology, SUNY Downstate Medical Center, Brooklyn, NY 11203, USA
Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 54:1280-7. 2013To determine the effect of triamcinolone acetonide (TA) on outflow facility in mice.
- Surgical and anatomical outcomes of pars plana vitrectomy for diffuse nontractional diabetic macular edemaMarta S Figueroa
Department of Ophthalmology, Ramon y Cajal Hospital, Madrid, Spain
Retina 28:420-6. 2008To prospectively determine the efficacy of vitrectomy combined with intravitreal triamcinolone acetonide (IVTA) injection, internal limiting membrane (ILM) peeling, or both in treating diffuse nontractional diabetic macular edema (ME).
- Release profile and transscleral permeation of triamcinolone acetonide loaded nanostructured lipid carriers (TA-NLC): in vitro and ex vivo studiesJoana Araújo
Department of Physical Chemistry, Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
Nanomedicine 8:1034-41. 2012Nanostructured lipid carriers (NLC) have been developed for sustained release of triamcinolone acetonide (TA), a corticosteroid commonly indicated for macular edema, neovascularization, and other ocular inflammatory disorders...
- Safety of intravitreal high-dose reinjections of triamcinolone acetonideJost B Jonas
Department of Ophthalmology and Eye Hospital, Medical Faculty Mannheim of the Ruprecht Karls University Heidelberg, Germany
Am J Ophthalmol 138:1054-5. 2004To report side effects after intravitreal high-dose reinjections of triamcinolone acetonide.
- Intravitreal triamcinolone acetonide for treatment of intraocular oedematous and neovascular diseasesJost B Jonas
Department of Ophthalmology, Faculty of Clinical Medicine Mannheim, Ruprecht Karls University of Heidelberg, Germany
Acta Ophthalmol Scand 83:645-63. 2005Intravitreal triamcinolone acetonide (IVTA) has increasingly been applied as treatment for various intraocular neovascular and oedematous diseases...
- Effect of triamcinolone acetonide on vascular endothelial growth factor and occludin levels in branch retinal vein occlusionIan L McAllister
Lions Eye Institute, Centre for Ophthalmology and Visual Science, The University of Western Australia, Perth, Australia
Am J Ophthalmol 147:838-46, 846.e1-2. 2009To investigate the molecular mechanism by which triamcinolone acetonide (TA) may reduce edema in a porcine model of branch retinal vein occlusion (BRVO).
- Long-term retinal toxicity of intravitreal commercially available preserved triamcinolone acetonide (Kenalog) in rabbit eyesThomas A Albini
Cullen Eye Institute, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas 77030, USA
Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 48:390-5. 2007..To investigate whether intravitreal Kenalog (IVTK; Bristol Meyers Squibb Company, Princeton, NJ) produces histologic or electroretinographic changes in the rabbit retina up to 3 months after injection...
- Severe steroid-induced glaucoma following intravitreal injection of triamcinolone acetonidePolly A Quiram
Jules Stein Eye Institute, David Geffen UCLA School of Medicine, 100 Stein Plaza, Los Angeles, CA 90095, USA
Am J Ophthalmol 141:580-2. 2006..To report a case of severe corticosteroid-induced glaucoma after intravitreal injection of triamcinolone acetate in a 34-year-old man without a history of glaucoma...
- Glycyrrhizin could reduce ocular hypertension induced by triamcinolone acetonide in rabbitsZhengyu Song
Shanghai First People s Hospital, School of Medicine, Shanghai Jiaotong University, Shanghai, P R China
Mol Vis 17:2056-64. 2011To evaluate the hypotensive effects of glycyrrhizin (GL) on a rabbit model of ocular hypertension (OH) induced by triamcinolone acetonide (TA).
- Visual outcome after intravitreal triamcinolone acetonide depends on optical coherence tomographic patterns in patients with diffuse diabetic macular edemaMasahiko Shimura
Department of Ophthalmology, NTT East Japan Tohoku Hospital, Sendai, Miyagi, Japan
Retina 31:748-54. 2011To evaluate the effectiveness of intravitreal triamcinolone acetonide (IVTA) on the reduction of diffuse diabetic macular edema with different optical coherence tomographic patterns.
- Effectiveness of instillation of triamcinolone acetonide into the middle ear for eosinophilic otitis media associated with bronchial asthmaYukiko Iino
Department of Otolaryngology, Teikyo University School of Medicine, Tokyo, Japan
Ann Allergy Asthma Immunol 97:761-6. 2006..To our knowledge, no systemic study regarding the efficacy of treatments for EOM has been performed...
- Intravitreal triamcinolone acetonide for ischaemic macular oedema caused by branch retinal vein occlusionS D M Chen
Br J Ophthalmol 88:154-5. 2004
- Pars plana vitrectomy assisted by triamcinolone acetonide for refractory uveitis: a case series studyK H Sonoda
Department of Ophthalmology, Kyushu University Graduate School of Medicine, Fukuoka, Japan
Br J Ophthalmol 87:1010-4. 2003To examine the outcome of a triamcinolone acetonide (TA) assisted pars plana vitrectomy (PPV) for refractory uveitis.
- The relationship of intracanal medicaments to postoperative pain in endodonticsE H Ehrmann
School of Dental Science, Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry and Health Sciences, The University of Melbourne, 711 Elizabeth Street, Melbourne, Victoria, 3000, Australia
Int Endod J 36:868-75. 2003..To investigate the relationship of postoperative pain to three different medicaments placed in the root canal after a complete biomechanical debridement of the root canal system in patients presenting for emergency relief of pain...
- Posterior sub-tenon triamcinolone for refractory diabetic macular edema: a randomized clinical trialM Entezari
Department of Ophthalmology, Emam Hossein Medical Center, Tehran, Iran
Eur J Ophthalmol 15:746-50. 2005To evaluate the effect of posterior sub-tenon triamcinolone acetonide (TA) injection on clinical, angiographic, and optical coherence tomographic (OCT) parameters in refractory diabetic macular edema (DME).
- Periocular triamcinolone acetonide injections for cystoid macular edema complicating noninfectious uveitisHenry A Leder
Department of Ophthalmology, The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland, USA
Am J Ophthalmol 152:441-448.e2. 2011..To describe the effectiveness of periocular corticosteroid injections in the treatment of cystoid macular edema (CME) complicating noninfectious uveitis...
- Cytotoxicity of triamcinolone acetonide on human retinal pigment epithelial cellsYi Sheng Chang
Department of Ophthalmology, College of Medicine, National Cheng Kung University, Taiwan
Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 48:2792-8. 2007To investigate the toxic effects of triamcinolone acetonide (TA) suspensions on human retinal pigment epithelial (RPE) cells.
- Topical treatment of the buccal mucosa and wounded skin in rats with a triamcinolone acetonide-loaded hydrogel prepared using an electron beamSoon Gil Choi
College of Pharmacy, Chungnam National University, Daejeon 305 764, Republic of Korea
Int J Pharm 447:102-8. 2013In this study, a triamcinolone acetonide-loaded hydrogel was prepared by electron beam irradiation and evaluated for use as a buccal mucoadhesive drug delivery system...
- The effect of short-term exposure of triamcinolone acetonide on fibroblasts and retinal pigment epithelial cellsJaeryung Oh
Department of Ophthalmology, Guro Hospital, Korea University, Seoul, Korea
Acta Ophthalmol Scand 85:786-90. 2007..We investigated the effects of short-term exposure to triamcinolone on cultured choroidal fibroblast (CFB) cells and retinal pigment epithelial (RPE) cells...
- Ocular side effects associated with peribulbar injections of triamcinolone acetonide for diabetic macular edemaEmily Y Chew
National Eye Institute National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland, USA
Retina 31:284-9. 2011To evaluate long-term effects of anterior and posterior peribulbar injections of triamcinolone acetonide on intraocular pressure (IOP) elevation and cataract development.
- Effect of nasal triamcinolone acetonide on seasonal variations of bronchial hyperresponsiveness and bronchial inflammation in nonasthmatic children with seasonal allergic rhinitisFazil Orhan
Faculty of Medicine, Department of Pediatric Allergy, Hacettepe University, Ankara, Turkey
Ann Allergy Asthma Immunol 92:438-45. 2004..Recent evidence suggests that patients with allergic rhinitis have lower airway inflammation and a higher prevalence of bronchial hyperresponsiveness (BHR) regardless of asthma...
- Effects of triamcinolone acetonide on microglial morphology and quantitative expression of MHC-II in exudative age-related macular degenerationP L Penfold
Save Sight Institute, Department of Clinical Ophthalmology, University of Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Clin Experiment Ophthalmol 29:188-92. 2001Animal models, in vitro assays and pilot clinical studies suggest that intravitreal triamcinolone acetonide may be useful in the treatment of age-related macular degeneration...
- Vehicle of triamcinolone acetonide is associated with retinal toxicity and transient increase of lens densityWang Kai
People Eye Centre of People s Hospital, No 11 South Avenue of XiZhiMen, Xicheng District, Beijing, People s Republic of China
Graefes Arch Clin Exp Ophthalmol 244:1152-9. 2006Intravitreal triamcinolone acetonide (TA) has been widely used as a therapeutic method for many ocular diseases, but a consensus on an appropriate safe therapeutic window of dosage for intravitreal injection, and whether vehicle of TA ..
- Efficacy and safety of intravitreal bevacizumab compared with intravitreal and posterior sub-tenon triamcinolone acetonide for treatment of uveitic cystoid macular edemaJeong Hun Bae
Department of Ophthalmology, Kangbuk Samsung Hospital, Sungkyunkwan University School of Medicine, Seoul, Korea
Retina 31:111-8. 2011To demonstrate the effect of bevacizumab compared with triamcinolone acetonide for the treatment of persistent cystoid macular edema in noninfectious uveitis.
- Increased incidence of sterile endophthalmitis following intravitreal preserved triamcinolone acetonideJ Jonisch
Department of Ophthalmology, North Shore Long Island Jewish Health System, Great Neck, NY, USA
Br J Ophthalmol 92:1051-4. 2008To report an increased incidence of sterile endophthalmitis following intravitreal injection of preserved triamcinolone acetonide (IVTA) from 1 May to 31 July 2006.
- Intraocular and systemic pharmacokinetics of triamcinolone acetonide after a single 40-mg posterior subtenon applicationLijun Shen
Eye Hospital and School of Ophthalmology and Optometry, Wenzhou Medical College, Wenzhou, Zhejiang, China
Ophthalmology 117:2365-71. 2010To characterize the pharmacokinetics of triamcinolone acetonide (TA) in aqueous, vitreous, and systemic circulation after a single subtenon injection.
- Relationship of intracanal medicaments to endodontic flare-upsM Trope
Department of Endodontology, Temple University School of Dentistry, Philadelphia
Endod Dent Traumatol 6:226-9. 1990..Six of the twelve flare-ups occurred in retreatment cases and the other six occurred in teeth without previous endodontic treatment. No significant difference was found in the flare-up rate among the three intracanal medicaments...
- Nocardia asteroides necrotizing scleritis associated with subtenon triamcinolone acetonide injectionRajeev K Seth
Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Science, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, Connecticut 06511, USA
Ocul Immunol Inflamm 16:139-40. 2008To report a case of Nocardia asteroides infection after subtenon triamcinolone acetonide injection.
- Isolating triamcinolone acetonide particles for intravitreal use with a porous membrane filterAkira Nishimura
Department of Ophthlamology, Kanazawa University Graduate School of Medical Science, Ishikawa Prefecture, Japan
Retina 23:777-9. 2003To report a new, simple, rapid method to isolate triamcinolone acetonide particles and to remove additives from its commercially available suspension (Kenacort-A) for intravitreal use.
- Effect of intravitreal triamcinolone acetonide injection on central macular thickness in diabetic patients having phacoemulsificationHooshang Faghihi Ahmadabadi
Department of Ophthalmology, Eye Research Center, Farabi Eye Hospital, Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Tehran, Iran
J Cataract Refract Surg 36:917-22. 2010To assess the effect of intraoperative intravitreal injection of triamcinolone acetonide on the central macular thickness, visual outcomes, and development of cystoid macular edema (CME) after phacoemulsification in diabetic patients.
- Intravitreal triamcinolone prior to laser treatment of diabetic macular edema: 24-month results of a randomized controlled trialMark C Gillies
Save Sight Institute, The University of Sydney, Sydney, Australia
Ophthalmology 118:866-72. 2011To report the 24 months outcomes from a clinical trial of intravitreal triamcinolone acetonide (IVTA) plus laser versus laser treatment only in eyes with diabetic macular edema (DME).
- Cytomegalovirus retinitis after low-dose intravitreous triamcinolone acetonide in an immunocompetent patient: a warning for the widespread use of intravitreous corticosteroidsDora Vertes
Department of Ophthalmology, UCL, Universitaire Saint Luc Hospital, Av Hippocrate, 10, 1200, Brussels, Belgium
Int Ophthalmol 30:595-7. 2010..78-year-old woman who developed cytomegalovirus (CMV) retinitis after a single intravitreous injection of triamcinolone acetonide (IVTA). Review of medical records...
- Sterile endophthalmitis following intravitreal injection of triamcinolone acetonideLu Chun Wang
Department of Ophthalmology, National Taiwan University Hospital NTUH, Taipei, Taiwan
Ocul Immunol Inflamm 13:295-300. 2005..To investigate clinical findings and ocular characteristics of sterile endophthalmitis following intravitreal injection (IVI) of triamcinolone for the treatment of macular edema...
- Pseudohypopyon following intravitreal triamcinolone acetonide injectionMithlesh C Sharma
Vitreoretina Service, Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences, University of Illinois at Chicago Eye and Ear Infirmary, Chicago, IL 60612, USA
Cornea 23:398-9. 2004To report a case of a pseudohypopyon that developed after intravitreal injection of triamcinolone acetonide for choroidal neovascularization from age-related macular degeneration.
- Intravitreal and orbital floor triamcinolone acetonide injections in noninfectious uveitis: a comparative studyMartin Roesel
Department of Ophthalmology, St Franziskus Hospital, University Duisburg Essen, DE 48145 Münster, Germany
Ophthalmic Res 42:81-6. 2009To compare the effect of orbital floor (OFTA) or intravitreal (IVTA) administration of triamcinolone acetonide on visual acuity and chronic cystoid macular edema (CME) in patients with uveitis.
- Intramuscular botulinum toxin-A reduces hemiplegic shoulder pain: a randomized, double-blind, comparative study versus intraarticular triamcinolone acetonideJae Young Lim
Department of Rehabilitation Medicine, Seoul National University College of Medicine, Seoul National University Bundang Hospital, 300 Gumi dong, Bundang gu, Seongnam si, Gyeonggi Do, 463 707, South Korea
Stroke 39:126-31. 2008..randomized, double-blind controlled study was conducted to compare the efficacies of botulinum toxin type A (BoNT-A) and triamcinolone acetonide (TA) on hemiplegic shoulder pain and their effects on arm function in patients with stroke.
- Short-term results of a single intravitreal bevacizumab (avastin) injection versus a single intravitreal triamcinolone acetonide (kenacort) injection for the management of refractory noninfectious uveitic cystoid macular edemaAndres F Lasave
Retina and Vitreous Service, Clinica Oftalmologica Centro Caracas, Caracas, Venezuela
Ocul Immunol Inflamm 17:423-30. 2009To report the short-term results of a single intravitreal injection of bevacizumab (IVB) versus a single intravitreal injection of triamcinolone acetonide (IVT) to treat refractory noninfectious uveitic cystoid macular edema (CME).
- The natural history of sciatica associated with disc pathology. A prospective study with clinical and independent radiologic follow-upK Bush
Orthopaedic Medical Practice, London, United Kingdom
Spine (Phila Pa 1976) 17:1205-12. 1992..Only a small proportion of patients needed surgical decompression...
- Intravitreal diclofenac versus intravitreal triamcinolone acetonide in the treatment of diabetic macular edemaAmal M Elbendary
Mansoura Ophthalmic Center, Mansoura University, Mansoura, Egypt
Retina 31:2058-64. 2011To compare the efficacy and safety of intravitreal diclofenac versus intravitreal triamcinolone acetonide in the treatment of diabetic macular edema.
- Intravitreal triamcinolone acetonide injection at the end of vitrectomy for diabetic vitreous hemorrhage: a randomized, clinical trialHooshang Faghihi
Department of Ophthalmology, School of Medicine, Medical Sciences, Tehran University, Tehran, Iran
Retina 28:1241-6. 2008To evaluate the clinical outcome and complications of intravitreal injections of triamcinolone acetonide in patients undergoing pars plana vitrectomy for treatment of diabetic nonclearing vitreous hemorrhage.
- Combined photodynamic therapy and intravitreal triamcinolone injection for the treatment of choroidal neovascularisation secondary to pathological myopia: a pilot studyJavier A Montero
Br J Ophthalmol 91:131-3. 2007
- Repeat intrathecal triamcinolone acetonide application is beneficial in progressive MS patientsV Hoffmann
Department of Neurology, Kamillus Klinik, Asbach, and Department of Neurology, St Josef Hospital, Ruhr University, Bochum, Germany
Eur J Neurol 13:72-6. 2006..trial on the short-term efficacy of repeated intrathecal application of the sustained release steroid triamcinolone acetonide (TCA) in 27 progressive MS patients...
- Intravitreal triamcinolone for diabetic macular edema that persists after laser treatment: three-month efficacy and safety results of a prospective, randomized, double-masked, placebo-controlled clinical trialFlorian K P Sutter
Save Sight Institute, Department of Clinical Ophthalmology and Eye Health, The University of Sydney, Sydney, NSW, Australia
Ophthalmology 111:2044-9. 2004To determine whether an intravitreal injection of triamcinolone acetonide for persistent diabetic macular edema after adequate laser treatment improves visual acuity.
- Treatment of sheep steroid-induced ocular hypertension with a glucocorticoid-inducible MMP1 gene therapy virusRosana Gerometta
Departamento de Oftalmologia, UNNE, Corrientes, Argentina
Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 51:3042-8. 2010..To investigate whether intracameral injection of the adenovirus vector AdhGRE.MMP1 would reduce or prevent elevated intraocular pressure (IOP) induced by corticosteroids in living animals...
- Treatment of cystoid macular edema related to retinitis pigmentosa with intravitreal triamcinolone acetonideVinicius S Saraiva
Department of Ophthalmology, Federal University of Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Ophthalmic Surg Lasers Imaging 34:398-400. 2003A case of cystoid macular edema related to retinitis pigmentosa treated with intravitreal injection of triamcinolone acetonide is described...
- Difference in clearance of intravitreal triamcinolone acetonide between vitrectomized and nonvitrectomized eyesHee Seung Chin
Department of Ophthalmology, Inha University Hospital, Inchon, South Korea
Retina 25:556-60. 2005To study the difference in clearance of intravitreal triamcinolone acetonide quantitatively between vitrectomized and nonvitrectomized eyes.
- Intravitreal triamcinolone acetonide injection for treatment of refractory diabetic macular edema: a systematic reviewTaygan Yilmaz
The Dartmouth Institute for Health Policy and Clinical Practice, 30 Lafayette Street, Hanover, NH 03766, USA
Ophthalmology 116:902-11; quiz 912-3. 2009To compare intravitreal triamcinolone acetonide (IVTA) injection versus no treatment or sub-Tenon triamcinolone acetonide (STTA) injection in improving visual acuity (VA) of patients with refractory diabetic macular edema (DME; ..
- Intravitreal triamcinolone-induced elevated intraocular pressure is associated with the development of posterior subcapsular cataractMark C Gillies
Save Sight and Eye Health Institute, University of Sydney, NSW, Australia
Ophthalmology 112:139-43. 2005..To investigate the association between elevated intraocular pressure (IOP) and accelerated cataract formation in patients treated with intravitreal triamcinolone...
- Triamcinolone as adjunctive treatment to laser panretinal photocoagulation for proliferative diabetic retinopathyFrancesco Bandello
Department of Ophthalmology, University of Udine, Piazzale Santa Maria della Misericordia, 33100 Udine, Italy
Arch Ophthalmol 124:643-50. 2006To evaluate intravitreal injection of triamcinolone acetonide before laser panretinal photocoagulation (PRP) in the treatment of proliferative diabetic retinopathy.
- Intravitreal triamcinolone acetonide for treatment of cystoid macular oedema in patients with retinitis pigmentosaHakan Ozdemir
Istanbul Retina Institute Inc, Istanbul, Turkey
Acta Ophthalmol Scand 83:248-51. 2005To evaluate the anatomic and visual outcomes of intravitreal triamcinolone acetonide injection in patients with cystoid macular oedema (CMO) secondary to retinitis pigmentosa (RP).
- Intraocular injection of crystalline cortisone as adjunctive treatment of diabetic macular edemaJ B Jonas
Department of Ophthalmology and Eye Hospital, Faculty of Clinical Medicine Mannheim, University of Heidelberg, Heidelberg, Germany
Am J Ophthalmol 132:425-7. 2001..To report the clinical outcome of a diabetic patient with macular edema treated with an intravitreal injection of crystalline cortisone...
- Effects of periocular administration of triamcinolone acetonide on leukocyte-endothelium interactions in the ischemic retinaShimon Mizuno
Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences, Nagoya City University Graduate School of Medical Sciences, Nagoya, Japan
Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 48:2831-6. 2007Recent studies have reported that intravitreal or posterior sub-Tenon's injection of triamcinolone acetonide (TA) is effective in the treatment of macular edema resulting from retinal microcirculatory disturbances such as diabetic ..
- Effects of intravitreal triamcinolone acetonide injection with and without preservativeMauricio Maia
Federal University of Sao Paulo, Department of Ophthalmology, Vision Institute, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Br J Ophthalmol 91:1122-4. 2007To evaluate the effects of intravitreal injection of preservative-free triamcinolone acetonide (PFTA) and TA containing preservative (KE).
- Secondary ocular hypertension after intravitreal injection of 4 mg of triamcinolone acetonide: incidence and risk factorsDaniel V Vasconcelos-Santos
Federal University of Minas Gerais, Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais, Brazil
Retina 28:573-80. 2008To analyze the incidence of secondary ocular hypertension (SOH) after intravitreal triamcinolone acetonide (IVTA) injection and its risk predictors.
- Glucocorticoids induce retinal toxicity through mechanisms mainly associated with paraptosisFatemeh Valamanesh
INSERM, Physiopathology of ocular diseases therapeutic innovations, Institut des Cordeliers, Universite Rene Descartes, Paris, France
Mol Vis 13:1746-57. 2007..The mechanism of these toxic events remains, however, poorly understood. In our present study, we investigated the mechanisms and potential pathways of corticosteroid-induced retinal cell death...
- Intraocular availability of triamcinolone acetonide after intravitreal injectionJost B Jonas
Department of Ophthalmology, Faculty for Clinical Medicine Mannheim, Ruprecht Karls University, Heidelberg, Germany
Am J Ophthalmol 137:560-2. 2004To evaluate the intraocular concentration of triamcinolone acetonide after intravitreal injection.
- Safety profile of intravitreal triamcinolone acetonideJ Baath
Undergraduate Medicine, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
J Ocul Pharmacol Ther 23:304-10. 2007There is currently a widespread use of intravitreal triamcinolone acetonide (IVTA) for age-related macular degeneration, diabetic macular edema, cystoid macular edema secondary to retinal vein occlusions, and uveitis...
- Branch retinal vein occlusion treated by intravitreal triamcinolone acetonideJ B Jonas
Department of Ophthalmology and Eye Hospital, Faculty for Clinical Medicine, Mannheim Ruprecht Karls University, Heidelberg, Germany
Eye (Lond) 19:65-71. 2005To evaluate the effect of intravitreal triamcinolone acetonide on visual acuity in branch retinal vein occlusion.
- Randomized trial of peribulbar triamcinolone acetonide with and without focal photocoagulation for mild diabetic macular edema: a pilot studyE Chew
Ophthalmology 114:1190-6. 2007..To provide pilot data on the safety and efficacy of anterior and posterior sub-Tenon injections of triamcinolone either alone or in combination with focal photocoagulation in the treatment of mild diabetic macular edema (DME)...
- Intravitreal triamcinolone for diabetic macular oedema in Chinese patients: six-month prospective longitudinal pilot studyDennis S C Lam
Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong Eye Hospital, Hong Kong
Clin Experiment Ophthalmol 32:569-72. 2004..To evaluate the safety and efficacy of intravitreal triamcinolone (IVTA) in Chinese patients with diabetic clinical significant macular oedema (CSMO)...
- Viral retinitis after intravitreal triamcinolone injection in patients with predisposing medical comorbiditiesAnkur M Shah
Jacobs Retina Center, Department of Ophthalmology, University of California, San Diego, La Jolla, California 92093, USA
Am J Ophthalmol 149:433-40.e1. 2010..To review the cases of viral retinitis after intravitreal steroid administration at a single center, to estimate the incidence, and to propose risk factors for its occurrence...
- Comparison of intravitreal triamcinolone acetonide with photodynamic therapy and intravitreal bevacizumab with photodynamic therapy for retinal angiomatous proliferationMasaaki Saito
Department of Ophthalmology, Fukushima Medical University School of Medicine, Fukushima, Japan
Am J Ophthalmol 149:472-81.e1. 2010....
- A randomized trial comparing the efficacy and safety of intravitreal triamcinolone with standard care to treat vision loss associated with macular Edema secondary to branch retinal vein occlusion: the Standard Care vs Corticosteroid for Retinal Vein OccluIngrid U Scott
EMMES Corporation, Rockville, MD 20850, USA
Arch Ophthalmol 127:1115-28. 2009....
- The effect of intracanal anti-inflammatory medicaments on external root resorption of replanted dog teeth after extended extra-oral dry timeH Chen
Private Practice, Durham, NC, USA
Dent Traumatol 24:74-8. 2008..8%; 69.8%; 52.4%) and more remaining root structure (5.59; 5.48; 5.09) than the group filled with GP and sealer (positive control) (0; 1.15). Corticosteroids were as effective as Ledermix at inhibiting external root resorption...
- Randomized trial of pimecrolimus cream versus triamcinolone acetonide paste in the treatment of oral lichen planusFarzam Gorouhi
Center for Research and Training in Skin Diseases and Leprosy, Medical Sciences University of Tehran, Tehran, Iran
J Am Acad Dermatol 57:806-13. 2007..1% to 4% of the general population. There is no published randomized active control clinical trial on pimecrolimus for the treatment of oral lichen planus (OLP)...
- MECHANICAL STIMULATION OF IVD CELLSLori A Setton; Fiscal Year: 2013..will be performed as in Aim 1, and also compared against corresponding values for corticosteroid (triamcinolone acetonide) to test for therapeutic potential against the current standard-of-care...
- Bioequivalence of topical drug products: in vitro - in vivo correlationsAudra L Stinchcomb; Fiscal Year: 2013..A systematic examination of several key classes of topical drug products will be undertaken including, but not limited to lidocaine, triamcinolone acetonide, tretinoin, acyclovir and metronidazole.
- Vascular Remodeling and Effects of Angiogenic InhibitionPatricia Parsons Wingerter; Fiscal Year: 2006..anti-VEGF inhibitors be deduced and quantified by region-based fractal analysis? Effects of the steriod triamcinolone acetonide will be quantified in the NPDR human retina and in another 2D, optically accessible tissue of similar ..
- Vacsular Remodeling and Effects of Angiogenic Inhibition in Diabetic RetinopathyPeter Kaiser; Fiscal Year: 2006..anti-VEGF inhibitors be deduced and quantified by region-based fractal analysis? Effects of the steriod triamcinolone acetonide will be quantified in the NPDR human retina and in another 2D, optically accessible tissue of similar ..
- CHROMATIN-GLUCOCORTICOID INFLUENCES IN CLEFT PALATEISAAC BEKHOR; Fiscal Year: 1980..Our objectives include studies on the distribution of labeled triamcinolone acetonide in chromatin to look for the various binding sites for the labeled hormone both in active and inactive ..
- OCULAR MELANOMAJudy Kim; Fiscal Year: 2003..Standardized clinical and data collection procedures will be employed, and standardized forms will be used in all centers. Central training and certification of all study staff will be required. ..
- ASTHMA CLINICAL RESEARCH NETWORKElliot Israel; Fiscal Year: 2002..Other studies will be considered if new information becomes available suggesting the need for additional trials. ..
- Apoptosis in Retinal DetachmentsDavid Zacks; Fiscal Year: 2006..This will allow us to develop and test new neuroprotective therapies for improving visual outcomes in retinal disease. ..
- LUNG HEALTH STUDY--LONG TERM FOLLOW UPDonald Tashkin; Fiscal Year: 2002..All ten of the original LHS clinical centers plan to participate in this study. To minimize bias, all surviving participants of the LHS will be invited to participate, giving a potential sample size of 5600. ..
- Micromass Quattro API TSQ For LC-MS/MS QuantitationWalter Hubbard; Fiscal Year: 2002..phospholipids and products of phospholipid metabolism, fatty acid acyl conjugates of hydrocortisone and triamcinolone acetonide (TAA), neuropeptides, endogenous levels of hydrocortisone and cortisone in nasal and bronchoalveolar ..
- Project ASPIRE: Improving Pediatric Asthma Management for Urban FamiliesMarianne Celano; Fiscal Year: 2007..unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- Treatment of Severe Persistent AsthmaROBERT LEMANSKE; Fiscal Year: 2007..abstract_text> ..
- Informative Clinical Studies in AsthmaElliot Israel; Fiscal Year: 2007..This latter analysis may permit us to individualize therapy and therefore maximize benefit, decrease toxicity, and decrease cost. ..
- CARE Network - Madison Clinical CenterROBERT LEMANSKE; Fiscal Year: 2008..abstract_text> ..
- The Subproteome in Age-related Macular DegenerationTimothy Olsen; Fiscal Year: 2008..This information will enable us to generate a rational approach to identify targeted therapies. ..
- CYTOKINE DYSREGULATION, VIRUSES, AND CHILDHOOD ASTHMAROBERT LEMANSKE; Fiscal Year: 2001..The results of these studies will provide information that will be a major step forward in our understanding of the relative influence that genetic and environmental risk factors on the development of childhood asthma. ..
- Role of Retinal Microvasculature in Posterior UveitisJustine Smith; Fiscal Year: 2006..The studies should also have implications for unrelated diseases affecting the retinal circulation, as well as tissue-specific inflammations and infections at other body sites. [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- High Purity Amphotericin B: A Safer Antimycotic in AIDSJohn Cleary; Fiscal Year: 2005..abstract_text> ..
- FEMALE SEXUAL AROUSAL: CLITORAL AND VAGINAL PHYSIOLOGYAbdulmaged Traish; Fiscal Year: 2003....
- SCLERODERMA LUNG STUDYDonald Tashkin; Fiscal Year: 2003..abstract_text> ..
- Pharmacogenomics/natural products + antifungal activityJohn Cleary; Fiscal Year: 2004..Probing this array with eukaryotic mRNA from cells exposed to novel antifungals would predict common mechanism of action and likelihood of toxicity, activity and resistance. ..
- Gene Delivery to the Trabecular MeshworkDouglas Rhee; Fiscal Year: 2004..These studies would set the foundation for future evaluations of the function of MIF in the TM and MIF?s potential as a candidate for gene therapy for the treatment of glaucoma. ..
- Neglect, Adherence and Depression in Asthmatic ChildrenMarianne Celano; Fiscal Year: 2005..abstract_text> ..
- Endothelial Transmigration Across the RPE BarrierMary Elizabeth Hartnett; Fiscal Year: 2005..Increased knowledge of the mechanisms that cause this destructive phenomenon may lead to future means to prevent CNV in the neurosensory retina, and thus, reduce vision loss in AMD. ..
- RPE-Mphi Binding: Ca++_&O2-_Dependent AMD ResponsesVictor Elner; Fiscal Year: 2008..This new knowledge is likely to lead to advances in therapy, which may stem or prevent AMD. ..
- COUNTER REGULATORY LIPID SIGNALS IN SEVERE ASTHMAElliot Israel; Fiscal Year: 2005..Such information may ultimately lead to new therapeutic strategies. ..
- Distal Lung Inflammation Effect on Asthma ExacerbationsDonald Tashkin; Fiscal Year: 2008..This study has the potential to clarify the contribution of the "silent zone" to the persistent morbidity encountered with asthma. ..
- ASTHMA CLINICAL RESEARCH NETWORKROBERT LEMANSKE; Fiscal Year: 2002....
- ROLE OF CONDITIONING IN THE PHARMACOTHERAPY OF PSORIASISRobert Ader; Fiscal Year: 2004....
- IMMUNE MECHANISMS OF MIDDLE EAR DISEASEDavid Skoner; Fiscal Year: 2006..The primary hypothesis is that cytokine genotype is predictive of illness expression and of OM incidence during a documented RSV infection in young children. ..