Genomes and Genes
Summary: Small containers or pellets of a solid drug implanted in the body to achieve sustained release of the drug.
Publications222 found, 100 shown here
- Evaluation of ceramics composed of different hydroxyapatite to tricalcium phosphate ratios as carriers for rhBMP-2M I Alam
Oral Surgery Department of Oral Restitution, Tokyo Medical and Dental University Graduate School, Japan
Biomaterials 22:1643-51. 2001..This study indicates that formation of new bone depends on the ceramic content with high HAP-TCP ratio and high dose of rhBMP-2...
- TAXUS III Trial: in-stent restenosis treated with stent-based delivery of paclitaxel incorporated in a slow-release polymer formulationKengo Tanabe
Division of Cardiology, Thoraxcenter, Erasmus MC, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Circulation 107:559-64. 2003..We performed the TAXUS III trial to evaluate the feasibility and safety of paclitaxel-eluting stent for the treatment of in-stent restenosis (ISR)...
- The microfabricated electrokinetic pump: a potential promising drug delivery techniqueLingxin Chen
Hanyang University, Department of Applied Chemistry, Ansan 426 791, South Korea
Expert Opin Drug Deliv 4:119-29. 2007..These devices have the potential to become drug delivery systems, for the precise, timed and/or targeted delivery of drugs. Future trends, limitations and possibilities are also discussed...
- New methods for direct delivery of chemotherapy for treating brain tumorsAndrew J Sawyer
Department of Biomedical Engineering, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, Connecticut 06520, USA
Yale J Biol Med 79:141-52. 2006..Taken individually, or used in tandem, they represent a potential revolution in brain cancer treatment...
- A phase 3 trial of local chemotherapy with biodegradable carmustine (BCNU) wafers (Gliadel wafers) in patients with primary malignant gliomaManfred Westphal
Department of Neurosurgery, University Hospital Eppendorf, Hamburg, Germany
Neuro Oncol 5:79-88. 2003..1% in the BCNU wafer-treated group vs. 1.7% in the placebo group). This study confirms that local chemotherapy with BCNU wafers is well tolerated and offers a survival benefit to patients with newly diagnosed malignant glioma...
- Prospective randomized study of doxorubicin-eluting-bead embolization in the treatment of hepatocellular carcinoma: results of the PRECISION V studyJohannes Lammer
Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiology, Medical University Vienna, Vienna, Austria
Cardiovasc Intervent Radiol 33:41-52. 2010..001) and a significantly lower rate of doxorubicin-related side effects (P = 0.0001). TACE with DC Bead and doxorubicin is safe and effective in the treatment of HCC and offers a benefit to patients with more advanced disease...
- Fluocinolone acetonide intravitreal implant for diabetic macular edema: a 3-year multicenter, randomized, controlled clinical trialP Andrew Pearson
Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Science, University of Kentucky, Lexington, Kentucky, USA
Ophthalmology 118:1580-7. 2011..We studied the 3-year efficacy and safety results of a 4-year study evaluating fluocinolone acetonide (FA) intravitreal implants in eyes with persistent or recurrent diabetic macular edema (DME)...
- Treatment of single brain metastasis with resection, intracavity carmustine polymer wafers, and radiation therapy is safe and provides excellent local controlMatthew G Ewend
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, North Carolina 27599, USA
Clin Cancer Res 13:3637-41. 2007..To define the safety and efficacy of carmustine polymer wafers when added to a regimen of surgery and external beam radiotherapy for treatment of a single brain metastasis...
- Sustained ocular delivery of fluocinolone acetonide by an intravitreal insertPeter A Campochiaro
The Wilmer Eye Institute, The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland 21287 9277, USA
Ophthalmology 117:1393-9.e3. 2010..To compare Iluvien intravitreal inserts that release 0.2 or 0.5 microg/day of fluocinolone acetonide (FA) in patients with diabetic macular edema (DME)...
- Small-scale systems for in vivo drug deliveryDavid A LaVan
Department of Mechanical Engineering, Yale University, New Haven, Connecticut 06520 8284, USA
Nat Biotechnol 21:1184-91. 2003....
- Sustained delivery fluocinolone acetonide vitreous inserts provide benefit for at least 3 years in patients with diabetic macular edemaPeter A Campochiaro
Wilmer Eye Institute, Baltimore, Maryland, USA
Ophthalmology 119:2125-32. 2012..To assess long-term efficacy and safety of intravitreal inserts releasing 0.2 μg/d (low dose) or 0.5 μg/d (high dose) fluocinolone acetonide (FAc) in patients with diabetic macular edema (DME)...
- Coated stents for the prevention of restenosis: Part IMohan N Babapulle
Division of Cardiology, Montreal General Hospital McGill University, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Circulation 106:2734-40. 2002
- The use of melatonin as a vaccine agentSergio Regodón
Section of Histology, Department of Veterinary Medicine, The University of Extremadura Veterinary School, Avda de la Universidad, 10071 Caceres, Spain
Vaccine 23:5321-7. 2005..The finding that melatonin enhances a defined immune response in vivo opens new perspectives for the improvement of Th2-biased immune responses by alum adjuvants...
- Biodegradable polymer implants to treat brain tumorsH Brem
Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine Department of Neurological Surgery, 725 N Wolfe Street, Baltimore, MD 21205, USA
J Control Release 74:63-7. 2001..Furthermore, multimodal approaches combining radiotherapy with microsphere delivery of cytokines and antiangiogenic agents have demonstrated encouraging results...
- Achieving long-term continuous blood naltrexone and 6-beta-naltrexol coverage following sequential naltrexone implantsG K Hulse
Unit for Research and Education in Drugs and Alcohol, School of Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, University of Western Australia, Perth, Australia
Addict Biol 9:67-72. 2004..4 g naltrexone implants. These extended periods of coverage will offer significant benefits for managing the heroin-dependent patient...
- [Biological coating of implants in trauma and orthopedic surgery]M J Raschke
Klinik für Unfall, Hand und Wiederherstellungschirurgie, Universitatsklinikum Munster
Unfallchirurg 107:653-63. 2004..Different models are demonstrated (fracture healing--intervertebral fusion--infection model) to prove the efficiency of the coating technology. These findings seem to justify the transfer of this technology into clinic...
- Loading of collagen-heparan sulfate matrices with bFGF promotes angiogenesis and tissue generation in ratsJ S Pieper
Department of Biochemistry, 194, University Medical Center Nijmegen, NCMLS, P O Box 9101, 6500 HB Nijmegen, The Netherlands
J Biomed Mater Res 62:185-94. 2002..It is concluded that bFGF loading of collagen-HS matrices has additional value for those tissue-engineering applications that require enhanced angiogenesis and generation of new tissue...
- Local drug delivery via a coronary stent with programmable release pharmacokineticsAriel Finkelstein
Division of Cardiology, Cedars Sinai Medical Center and Department of Pathology at UCLA School of Medicine, 90048, USA
Circulation 107:777-84. 2003..Fixed drug release kinetics and vessel wall partitioning may limit the effectiveness of drug-eluting stents. We report preliminary experience using a new coronary stent with programmable pharmacokinetics...
- Stereotaxic delivery of corticosterone to the amygdala modulates colonic sensitivity in ratsB Greenwood-Van Meerveld
Oklahoma Foundation for Digestive Research, Basic Science Laboratories, V A Medical Center, Research Administration Rm 151, 921 N E 13th St, Oklahoma City, OK 73014, USA
Brain Res 893:135-42. 2001..Our findings suggest that modulation of anxiety by manipulating amygdala function with corticosterone induced colonic hypersensitivity via descending neuronal pathways from the CeA...
- First-line treatment of malignant glioma with carmustine implants followed by concomitant radiochemotherapy: a multicenter experienceHans Christoph Bock
Department of Neurosurgery, Center of Neurological Medicine, University of Gottingen, Gottingen, Germany
Neurosurg Rev 33:441-9. 2010..Save use of a combined approach will require specific prevention strategies for multimodal treatments...
- Polymer implants for intratumoral drug delivery and cancer therapyBrent D Weinberg
Department of Biomedical Engineering, Case Western Reserve University, 10900 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, Ohio 44106, USA
J Pharm Sci 97:1681-702. 2008....
- Self-ordered nanopore and nanotube platforms for drug delivery applicationsDusan Losic
University of South Australia, Ian Wark Research Institute, Mawson Lakes Campus, Mawson Lakes, Adelaide, SA 5095, Australia
Expert Opin Drug Deliv 6:1363-81. 2009..The basic concept of fabrication of these unique materials using a self-ordering process, description of their structural properties, biocompatibility and recent applications for therapeutic implants is presented...
- Reducing hospital presentations for opioid overdose in patients treated with sustained release naltrexone implantsGary K Hulse
School of Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, University of Western Australia, QE II Medical Centre, Nedlands, WA 6009, Australia
Drug Alcohol Depend 79:351-7. 2005..A sub-group of this cohort (n=146; 83 males) had previously received treatment with oral naltrexone, which also allowed a comparison of overdoses pre- and post-oral and also post-implant treatments...
- Risk management in the treatment of malignant gliomas with BCNU wafer implantsA Giese
Georg August University, Neurosurgery, Goettingen, Germany
Cent Eur Neurosurg 71:199-206. 2010..The growing body of experience with BCNU wafer implantation may serve as a basis to develop adequate risk management strategies with regard to patient selection, surgical techniques, and follow-up schedules...
- Estrogenic induction of spermatogenesis in the hypogonadal mouseF J Ebling
School of Biomedical Sciences, University of Nottingham Medical School, Queen s Medical Centre, United Kingdom
Endocrinology 141:2861-9. 2000..The identification of effects of estradiol on testicular function provides a conceptual basis to reexamine the speculative link between increased exposure to environmental estrogens and reduced fertility in man...
- Safety profile of carmustine wafers in malignant glioma: a review of controlled trials and a decade of clinical experienceMichael Sabel
Department of Neurosurgery, Heinrich Heine University of Dusseldorf, Germany
Curr Med Res Opin 24:3239-57. 2008..Based on considerable clinical experience and use in multimodal regimens, the safety of BCNU wafers needs a re-evaluation...
- Hepatitis C virus eradication in intravenous drug users maintained with subcutaneous naltrexone implantsGary P Jeffrey
School of Medicine and Pharmacology, The University of Western Australia, Perth, Western Australia, Australia
Hepatology 45:111-7. 2007..46% of patients received antidepressant and/or antipsychotic medication during treatment...
- Drug-eluting stents in preclinical studies: recommended evaluation from a consensus groupRobert S Schwartz
Minnesota Cardiovascular Research Institute and Minneapolis Heart Institute Foundation Minneapolis, 55407, USA
Circulation 106:1867-73. 2002
- Slow and continuous application of human recombinant bone morphogenetic protein via biodegradable poly(lactide-co-glycolide) foamspheresF E Weber
Klinik fur Kiefer und Gesichtschirurgie, Universitatsspital Zurich, Switzerland
Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg 31:60-5. 2002..When the same amount of rhBMP was applied via a gelatine-based hydrogel, the increase in bone height was only 66%. Thus, the carrier system for rhBMP is an important factor for the efficacy of BMPs...
- Gentamicin release from modified acrylic bone cements with lactose and hydroxypropylmethylcelluloseM R Virto
Department of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Technology, School of Pharmacy, Complutense University, Madrid 28040, Spain
Biomaterials 24:79-87. 2003..HPMC dissolution creates a surrounding sticky and viscous medium similar to a gel that makes the gentamicin release from the cement matrix difficult...
- Opioid overdose deaths can occur in patients with naltrexone implantsAmy E Gibson
National Drug and Alcohol Research Centre, University of New South Wales, Sydney
Med J Aust 186:152-3. 2007..These cases indicate that patients can die from opioid overdose with a naltrexone implant and blood naltrexone levels higher than reported blockade levels...
- Porous silk fibroin 3-D scaffolds for delivery of bone morphogenetic protein-2 in vitro and in vivoVassilis Karageorgiou
Department of Biomedical Engineering Chemical and Biological Engineering, Tufts University, 4 Colby Street, Medford, Massachusetts 02155, USA
J Biomed Mater Res A 78:324-34. 2006....
- Pharmacokinetics of the carmustine implantAlison B Fleming
Cornell University, Ithaca, New York, USA
Clin Pharmacokinet 41:403-19. 2002....
- Sustained-release drug implants for the treatment of intraocular diseaseNisha Acharya
Department of Ophthalmology, Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary, Harvard Medical School, 243 Charles Street, Boston, MA 02114, USA
Int Ophthalmol Clin 44:33-9. 2004
- Safety and efficacy of permanent iodine-125 seed implants and carmustine wafers in patients with recurrent glioblastoma multiformeBorimir J Darakchiev
Department of Neurosurgery, The Neuroscience Institute, University of Cincinnati Medical Center, Cincinnati, Ohio 45267 0515, USA
J Neurosurg 108:236-42. 2008..This study assessed the efficacy and safety of these therapies in combination following tumor resection...
- A retrospective study of the safety of BCNU wafers with concurrent temozolomide and radiotherapy and adjuvant temozolomide for newly diagnosed glioblastoma patientsEdward Pan
Neuro Oncology Division, Moffitt Cancer Center, 12902 Magnolia Drive, MCC NEUROPROG, Tampa, FL 33612 9416, USA
J Neurooncol 88:353-7. 2008..Thus, the implantation of BCNU wafers prior to TMZ and radiotherapy appears safe in newly diagnosed GBM patients...
- Treatment of Parkinson's disease: nanostructured sol-gel silica-dopamine reservoirs for controlled drug release in the central nervous systemTessy Lopez
Departamento de Atencion a la Salud, UAM Xochimilco Calzada del Hueso, Coyoacan, Mexico
Int J Nanomedicine 6:19-31. 2011..Theoretical calculations illustrate that dopamine is expected to assume a planar structure and exhibit weak interactions with the silica surface...
- Long-term benefit of sustained-delivery fluocinolone acetonide vitreous inserts for diabetic macular edemaPeter A Campochiaro
The Wilmer Eye Institute, The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland 21287 9277, USA
Ophthalmology 118:626-635.e2. 2011..To assess the efficacy and safety of intravitreal inserts releasing 0.2 μg/day (low dose) or 0.5 μg/day (high dose) fluocinolone acetonide (FA) in patients with diabetic macular edema (DME)...
- Opioid overdose deaths can occur in patients with naltrexone implantsColin L Brewer
Med J Aust 187:55; author reply 56-7. 2007
- Opioid overdose deaths can occur in patients with naltrexone implantsGary K Hulse
Med J Aust 187:54; author reply 56-7. 2007
- Elution behavior of daptomycin-loaded calcium sulfate pellets: a preliminary studyKelly C Richelsoph
Department of Biomedical Engineering, University of Memphis, Memphis, TN 38152 3210, USA
Clin Orthop Relat Res 461:68-73. 2007..Using the techniques described in this paper, daptomycin can be incorporated within a calcium sulfate matrix...
- Development and characterization of interleukin-18-loaded biodegradable microspheresF Lagarce
INSERM, U646, 10 rue Andre Boquel, F 49100 Angers, France
Int J Pharm 314:179-88. 2006....
- Stereotaxic localization of corticosterone to the amygdala enhances hypothalamo-pituitary-adrenal responses to behavioral stressJack D Shepard
Department of Physiology, College of Medicine, University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, 800 N Research Parkway, Oklahoma City, OK 73104, USA
Brain Res 963:203-13. 2003....
- Phase I study of Gliadel wafers plus temozolomide in adults with recurrent supratentorial high-grade gliomasS Gururangan
Department of Neurosurgery, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC 27710, USA
Neuro Oncol 3:246-50. 2001..Our study demonstrates that TEMO can be given safely after placement of Gliadel (3.85%) wafers. The recommended dosage for TEMO for a phase II study of this combination is 200 mg/m2 per day for 5 days...
- Maintenance treatment with depot opioid antagonists in subcutaneous implants: an alternative in the treatment of opioid dependenceJ E Carreño
Clínica Médico Psicológica Asturias, C Astrurias, 8 5a planta, 33206, Gijon, Spain
Addict Biol 8:429-38. 2003..It is concluded that the programme is safe for the patients and shows a better retention index than programmes using oral antagonists, with an improved compliance (negative urine analysis) compared to the latter...
- Methadone maintenance vs. implantable naltrexone treatment in the pregnant heroin userG K Hulse
Unit for Research and Education in Drugs and Alcohol, University of Western Australia, School of Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, Perth, Australia
Int J Gynaecol Obstet 85:170-1. 2004
- A phase I trial of surgery, Gliadel wafer implantation, and immediate postoperative carboplatin in combination with radiation therapy for primary anaplastic astrocytoma or glioblastoma multiformeSteven A Limentani
Carolinas Hematology Oncology Associates, 1100 South Tryon Street, Charlotte, North Carolina 28203, USA
J Neurooncol 72:241-4. 2005..Further evaluation in a phase II setting, at maximal carboplatin dose to establish potential efficacy, with this combination is warranted...
- Risk factors for postcraniotomy surgical site infection after 1,3-bis (2-chloroethyl)-1-nitrosourea (Gliadel) wafer placementPaul C McGovern
Division of Infectious Diseases, Department of Medicine, Center for Clinical Epidemiology and Biostatistics, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, USA
Clin Infect Dis 36:759-65. 2003..Patients who received a Gliadel wafer had a higher incidence of infection than previously has been reported, and additional studies are required to better quantify this risk and describe the epidemiology of such infections...
- Use of oral and implantable naltrexone in the management of the opioid impaired physicianG K Hulse
School of Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, University of Western Australia, QE II Medical Centre
Anaesth Intensive Care 31:196-201. 2003....
- Recent developments in hormone delivery systemsLee P Shulman
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Feinberg School of Medicine at Northwestern University, Chicago, IL 60611, USA
Am J Obstet Gynecol 190:S39-48. 2004..Finally, hormonal implants that release low doses of progestins have been used for more than 30 years by a total of 10 million women, and easier-to-use implants will soon be available...
- Intralesional mitoxantrone biopolymer-mediated chemotherapy prolongs survival in rats with experimental brain tumorsMarco Saini
Center for Experimental Neuro Oncology, Department of Neurosurgery, Klinikum Hannover Nordstadt, Germany
J Neurooncol 68:225-32. 2004..Morbidity is mainly dose related, and can be reduced at acceptable levels without compromising the therapeutic effect...
- A three-dimensional study of endometrial microvessels in women using the contraceptive subdermal levonorgestrel implant system, norplantM Simbar
Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Queen Elizabeth II Research Institute for Mothers and Infants, The University of Sydney, Sydney, NSW, 2006, Australia
Micron 35:589-95. 2004....
- Resorbable polymer microchips releasing BCNU inhibit tumor growth in the rat 9L flank modelGrace Y Kim
Division of Health Sciences and Technology, MIT Harvard University, USA
J Control Release 123:172-8. 2007..The treatment showed similar efficacy to a polymer wafer with the same dosage. The microchip reservoir array may enable delivery of multiple drugs with independent release kinetics and formulations...
- Long-term release of fluocinolone acetonide using biodegradable fumarate-based polymersA Haesslein
Department of Bioengineering, Rice University, Houston, TX 77251 1892, USA
J Control Release 114:251-60. 2006..Micro-computed tomography was used to image structural and dimensional changes of the devices. The results show that photo-crosslinked PPF-based matrices are promising long-term delivery devices for intraocular drug delivery...
- Release of diclofenac sodium from polylactide-co-glycolide 80/20 rodsPetrus Viitanen
Institute of Biomaterials, Tampere University of Technology, Tampere, Finland
J Mater Sci Mater Med 17:1267-74. 2006..In conclusions, it is feasible to combine PLGA 80/20 and DS by using melt extrusion. Released DS concentrations reached local therapeutic levels, but the release profile was complex and therapeutic levels were not reached all the time...
- Towards controlled release of BDNF--manufacturing strategies for protein-loaded lipid implants and biocompatibility evaluation in the brainS Koennings
Department of Pharmaceutical Technology, University of Regensburg, Universitaetsstr, 31, 93040 Regensburg, Germany
J Control Release 119:163-72. 2007..SDS-PAGE detected only minor aggregates in the matrix during release at higher temperature. In vivo evaluation of lipid cylinders in the striatum of rat brains revealed a biocompatibility comparable to silicone reference cylinders...
- A novel in situ forming drug delivery system for controlled parenteral drug deliveryH Kranz
College of Pharmacy, Freie Universitat Berlin, Kelchstr 31, 12169 Berlin, Germany
Int J Pharm 332:107-14. 2007..Therefore, the ISM systems are an attractive alternative to existing complicated microencapsulation methods...
- Local delivery of doxorubicin for the treatment of malignant brain tumors in ratsMaciej S Lesniak
Division of Neurosurgery, The University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine, 5841 S Maryland Ave MC3026, Chicago, Illinois 60637, USA
Anticancer Res 25:3825-31. 2005..In the current study, we hypothesized that local delivery of an anthracycline antibiotic, doxorubicin (DOX), might act to improve the survival of animals bearing experimental intracranial glioma...
- Pain control via opioid analgesic-local anesthetic loaded IPNsDilek Sendil Keskin
Middle East Technical University, Department of Biological Sciences, Biotechnology Research Unit, Ankara 06531, Turkey
Curr Drug Deliv 1:57-64. 2004....
- Application of micro- and nano-electromechanical devices to drug deliveryMark Staples
MicroCHIPS, Inc, 6 B Preston Court, Bedford, Massachusetts 01730, USA
Pharm Res 23:847-63. 2006..The tools of microfabrication technology, information science, and systems biology are being combined to design increasingly sophisticated drug delivery systems that promise to significantly improve medical care...
- Current advances in sustained-release systems for parenteral drug deliveryYi Shi
Abbott Laboratories, Global Pharmaceutical Research and Development, Abbott Park, IL 60064, USA
Expert Opin Drug Deliv 2:1039-58. 2005..In this review paper, different new carriers systems and preparation methods are discussed with special focus on their applications to biologicals...
- An investigation into the influence of drug lipophilicity on the in vivo absorption profiles from subcutaneous microspheres and in situ forming depotsClaire M Deadman
Department of Pharmaceutics, School of Pharmacy, University of London, UK
J Control Release 122:79-85. 2007..This study must however be repeated with a greater number of animals to increase its power...
- Local release of dexamethasone from polymer millirods effectively prevents fibrosis after radiofrequency ablationElvin Blanco
Department of Biomedical Engineering, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio 44106, USA
J Biomed Mater Res A 76:174-82. 2006..04 +/- 0.01 mm). Results from this study show that local release of DEX prevents fibrosis more effectively than a systemic i.p. injection...
- Study on colon-specific pectin/ethylcellulose film-coated 5-fluorouracil pellets in ratsWei He
Department of Pharmaceutics, School of Pharmaceutical Science, Hebei Medical University, 361 Zhongshan East Road, Shijiazhuang 050017, People s Republic of China
Int J Pharm 348:35-45. 2008..08+/-3.1 and 9.06+/-1.2microgh/mL, respectively. The relatively high local drug concentration with prolonged exposure time provides a potential to enhance anti-tumor efficacy with low systemic toxicity for the treatment of colon cancer...
- Pulsatile release of parathyroid hormone from an implantable delivery systemXiaohua Liu
Department of Biologic and Materials Sciences, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 1078, USA
Biomaterials 28:4124-31. 2007..The released PTH was demonstrated to be biologically active using an in vitro assay. Timed sequential release of multiple drugs has also been demonstrated. The implantable device holds promise for both systemic and local therapies...
- Local delivery of temozolomide by biodegradable polymers is superior to oral administration in a rodent glioma modelSarah Brem
Department of Neurosurgery, Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD, USA
Cancer Chemother Pharmacol 60:643-50. 2007....
- Sustained release of dexamethasone from hydrophilic matrices using PLGA nanoparticles for neural drug deliveryDong Hwan Kim
Biomedical Engineering, University of Michigan, Michigan 48109 2136, USA
Biomaterials 27:3031-7. 2006..This improvement in performance is presumably due to the reduced amount of glial inflammation in the immediate vicinity of the DEX-modified neural probe...
- Reduced intratesticular testosterone concentration alters the polymerization state of the Sertoli cell intermediate filament cytoskeleton by degradation of vimentinMatthew D Show
Division of Reproductive Biology, Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, The Johns Hopkins University Bloomberg School of Public Health, Baltimore, Maryland 2120, USA
Endocrinology 144:5530-6. 2003....
- Laser-perforated membranous biomaterials induced pore size-dependent bone induction when used as a new BMP carrierY Kuboki
Department of Oral Health Science, Graduate School of Dental Medicine, Hokkaido University, Sapporo, Japan
Connect Tissue Res 44:318-25. 2003..The different patterns of bone formation between the PLA-CL membranes with 1.0 and 0.2 mm pores seemed to be related to the active formation of perpendicular collagen fibers through the 0.2 mm pores...
- Paclitaxel-eluting stents come out winners againRuth SoRelle
Circulation 108:e9008-9. 2003
- HPMA-hydrogels containing cytostatic drugs. Kinetics of the drug release and in vivo efficacyMarek St'astný
Institute of Microbiology, AS CR, Department of Immunology, Vídenská 1085, 14220 4, Prague, Czech Republic
J Control Release 81:101-11. 2002....
- Preparation and characterization of cationic PLGA nanospheres as DNA carriersM N V Ravi Kumar
Department of Biopharmaceutics and Pharmaceutical Technology, Saarland University, D 66123, Saarbrucken, Germany
Biomaterials 25:1771-7. 2004..These cationic PLGA nanospheres could serve as potential alternatives of the existing negatively charged nanoparticles...
- A novel polymeric chlorhexidine delivery device for the treatment of periodontal diseaseIsaac C Yue
Harvard School of Dental Medicine, Boston, MA, USA
Biomaterials 25:3743-50. 2004....
- In vivo pain relief effectiveness of an analgesic-anesthetic carrying biodegradable controlled release rod systemsD Sendil-Keskin
Middle East Technical University, Department of Biological Sciences and Biotechnology, Biotechnology Research Unit, 06531 Ankara, Turkey
J Biomater Sci Polym Ed 14:497-514. 2003..Similarly, slower release of hydromorphone from PLGA (85:15) rods resulted in less systemic analgesia than the more rapidly eroding PLGA (50:50) rods of the same drug...
- [Drug delivery systems for intraocular applications]J L Bourges
INSERM CRC, UMRS 872 équipe 17, Physiopathologie des maladies oculaires innovations thérapeutiques, Paris, France
J Fr Ophtalmol 30:1070-88. 2007..An overview of ocular implants with therapeutic application potentials is provided...
- Dexamethasone-releasing biodegradable polymer scaffolds fabricated by a gas-foaming/salt-leaching methodJun Jin Yoon
Department of Biological Sciences, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology, 373 1 Guseong dong, Yuseong Gu, Daejeon 305 701, South Korea
Biomaterials 24:2323-9. 2003..This study suggests that dexamethasone-releasing PLGA scaffolds could be potentially used either as an anti-inflammatory porous prosthetic device or as a temporal biodegradable stent for reducing intimal hyperplasia in restenosis...
- In vivo release of vancomycin from biodegradable beadsShih Jung Liu
Department of Mechanical Engineering, Chang Gung University, Tao Yuan, Taiwan
J Biomed Mater Res 63:807-13. 2002..In addition, the antibiotic concentration of systemic blood was found to be very low. Antibiotic-impregnated biodegradable beads may have a potential role in the prevention and management of surgical infections...
- Implantable, polymeric systems for modulated drug deliveryS Sershen
Department of Bioengineering, MS 142, Rice University, Houston, TX 77005, USA
Adv Drug Deliv Rev 54:1225-35. 2002..Ideally, these systems would also result in increased patient compliance with a given therapy due to the relative ease of self-dosing...
- Mechanism of late in-stent restenosis after implantation of a paclitaxel derivate-eluting polymer stent system in humansRenu Virmani
Catheterization Laboratories, Ospedale San Raffaele and Emo Centro Cuore Columbus, Milan, Italy
Circulation 106:2649-51. 2002..This study presents the histological findings of atherectomy specimens from a subset of these patients receiving implants...
- The prevention of incisional hernia formation using a delayed-release polymer of basic fibroblast growth factorDerek A DuBay
Tissue Repair and Regeneration Laboratory, VA Ann Arbor Health Care System, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA
Ann Surg 240:179-86. 2004..We sought to reduce the high incidence of abdominal wall incisional hernias using sustained release growth factor therapy...
- The prevention of osteoporotic progression by means of steroid loaded TCPL drug delivery systemsA Scott
University of Mississippi Medical Center, Jackson, MS 39216, USA
Biomed Sci Instrum 37:13-8. 2001..Results of this experiment suggest that DHEA and E may reduce bone remodeling as evidenced by the reduction in the medullary area, and that DHEA may possibly be used in postmenopausal patients to reduce osteoporotic progression...
- Drug/device combinations for local drug therapies and infection prophylaxisPeng Wu
Department of Chemistry, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, CO 80523 1872, USA
Biomaterials 27:2450-67. 2006....
- Gliadel therapy given for first resection of malignant glioma: a single centre study of the potential use of GliadelI R Whittle
Department of Clinical Neurosciences, University of Edinburgh, Western General Hospital, Edinburgh, UK
Br J Neurosurg 17:352-4. 2003..If the future use of Gliadel is limited to the eligibility criteria used in the phase III trial about 20% (95% confidence intervals 13-34%) of patients with newly diagnosed malignant glioma will receive this therapy...
- Novel biocompatible intraperitoneal drug delivery system increases tolerability and therapeutic efficacy of paclitaxel in a human ovarian cancer xenograft modelVessela Vassileva
Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Leslie Dan Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Toronto, 144 College Street, Rm 1003, M5S 3M2, Toronto, ON, Canada
Cancer Chemother Pharmacol 60:907-14. 2007....
- In vitro and in vivo characterization of a novel biocompatible polymer-lipid implant system for the sustained delivery of paclitaxelEmmanuel A Ho
Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Leslie Dan Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Toronto, 19 Russell Street, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5S 2S2
J Control Release 104:181-91. 2005..This indicates potential usefulness of chitosan-ePC implants in the sustained and local delivery of anti-neoplastic agents...
- Polymer-based paclitaxel-eluting stent for treatment of chronic total occlusions of native coronaries: results of a Taxus CTO registryLutz Buellesfeld
Heart Center Siegburg, Siegburg, Germany
Catheter Cardiovasc Interv 66:173-7. 2005..The quantitative angiographic analysis revealed beneficial results with respect to the efficacy surrogates binary restenosis rate and late loss...
- Clinical and angiographic follow-up after coronary drug-eluting and bare metal stent implantation. Do drug-eluting stents hold the promise?J Jensen
Department of Cardiology, Karolinska University Hospital, Solna, Stockholm, Sweden
J Intern Med 260:118-24. 2006..To investigate the influence of drug-eluting stent (DES) implantation on clinical and angiographic restenosis...
- Coated stents for the prevention of restenosis: Part IIMohan N Babapulle
Division of Cardiology, Montreal General Hospital McGill University, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Circulation 106:2859-66. 2002
- Two-month ciprofloxacin implants for multibacterial bone infectionsC Castro
Servicio de Farmacia, Grupo Hospitén S L, Tenerife, Spain
Eur J Pharm Biopharm 60:401-6. 2005..All the results confirmed that ciprofloxacin release is limited by its low solubility, and that implant erosion and bone ingrowth into the implants enhance the antibiotic release...
- Drug-eluting implants for osteomyelitisChidambaram Soundrapandian
Department of Pharmaceutical Technology, Jadavpur University, Kolkata, India
Crit Rev Ther Drug Carrier Syst 24:493-545. 2007..With increasing numbers of orthopedic surgeries and the advent of combination devices that provide support and deliver drugs, local drug delivery for osteomyelitis is a topic of importance for both social and commercial interests...
- Intraocular tissue distribution of betamethasone after intrascleral administration using a non-biodegradable sustained drug delivery deviceKomei Okabe
Department of Ophthalmology, Nagoya City University Medical School, Nagoya, Japan
Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 44:2702-7. 2003..To evaluate the tissue distribution of betamethasone (BM) after implantation of a nonbiodegradable intrascleral implant as a new, controlled intraocular delivery system...
- Effects of carrier release kinetics on bone morphogenetic protein-2-induced periodontal regeneration in vivoR Talwar
Department of Periodontology, St Bartholomew's and the Royal London School of Medicine and Dentistry, University of London, UK
J Clin Periodontol 28:340-7. 2001..New bone formation may be affected by rapid-release kinetics although further investigation is necessary to confirm this. In contrast, new cementum formation is promoted by slow release of BMP...
- Ophthalmic delivery of ciprofloxacin hydrochloride from different polymer formulations: in vitro and in vivo studiesNaseem A Charoo
Department of Pharmaceutics, Faculty of Pharmacy, Hamdard University, New Delhi, India
Drug Dev Ind Pharm 29:215-21. 2003..Drug concentration in the aqueous humor was found above Minimum Inhibitory Concentration (MIC-90) against selected microorganisms. Shelf-life of the product was found to be more than 2 years...
- [Tolerance of a new calcium-alginate-insert for controlled medication therapy of the eye]B Fuchs-Koelwel
Ophthalmologe 101:496-9. 2004..Therefore, a new insert basically consisting of alginates with a different hydroxyethylcellulose (HEC) content was developed. The aim of this study was to evaluate the tolerance of these inserts applied to the conjunctival cul de sac...
- Poly-L-lactic acidCaroline M Perry
Adis International Inc Yardley, Pennsylvania 19067, USA
Am J Clin Dermatol 5:361-6; discussion 367-8. 2004..Poly-L-lactic acid was generally well tolerated. No serious adverse events were reported...
- Review of the TAXUS Liberté SR paclitaxel-eluting coronary stentWaqar Habib Ahmed
Armed Forces Hospital, PO Box 8649, Jeddah 21492, Saudi Arabia
Expert Rev Med Devices 4:117-20. 2007..This article will provide an overview of the TAXUS Liberté stent...
- Poly(sebacic acid-co-ricinoleic acid) biodegradable carrier for paclitaxel: in vitro release and in vivo toxicityAriella Shikanov
Department of Medicinal Chemistry and Natural Products, School of Pharmacy Faculty of Medicine, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, 91120 Jerusalem, Israel
J Biomed Mater Res A 69:47-54. 2004..Injection of the polymer without paclitaxel showed no adverse effects...
- Drug eluting stentsDorin Panescu
IEEE Eng Med Biol Mag 23:21-3. 2004
- [Antiproliferative drug-eluting stents: systematic review of the benefits and estimate of economic impact]Gloria Oliva
Agència d Avaluació de Tecnologia i Recerca Mèdiques, Servei Català de la Salut CatSalut, Departament de Sanitat i Seguretat Social, Barcelona, Spain
Rev Esp Cardiol 57:617-28. 2004..Antiproliferative drug-coated stents are a possible solution for post-angioplasty coronary restenosis. Here we analyze their efficacy, effectiveness and safety, and estimate the economic impact of their use in Spain...
- Coronary brachytherapy in the drug-eluting stent era: don't bury it aliveRon Waksman
Division of Cardiology, Washington Hospital Center, 100 Irving St, NW, Suite 4B 1, Washington, DC 20010, USA
Circulation 108:386-8. 2003
- Vascular brachytherapy boon or bust?Dean J Kereiakes
Carl and Edyth Lindner Center for Research and Education, 2123 Auburn Ave, Suite 424, Cincinnati, Ohio 45219, USA
Circulation 108:389-90. 2003
- CYTOKINE MODULATION IN PROLIFERATIVE VITREORETINOPATHYGLENN JAFFE; Fiscal Year: 2005..Density-dependent effects of IL-1, TNFalpha, and specific NF-kappaB inhibitors on NF-kappaB-mediated RPE apoptosis will be quantified. IV) To determine whether specific in vivo NF-kappaB blockade inhibits PVR. ..
- QUALITY OF LIFE AND COST EFFECTIVENESS IN CMV RETINITISJohn Kempen; Fiscal Year: 2002..Subanalyses will assess what factors other than treatment strategy are associated with improved QOL and cost-effectiveness. ..
- Control of menstrual bleeding disturbances in womenIan Fraser; Fiscal Year: 2006..This study aims to explore these possibilities in large scale clinical studies, scientific study of vascular and molecular changes in endometrium and with the exploration of molecular mechanisms in mice. ..
- Prophylactic Ibuprofen: Effect on IUD Continuation RatesDavid Hubacher; Fiscal Year: 2003..In the US, ibuprofen may help spur renewed interest in the most cost effective and efficacious reversible contraceptive method available. ..
- CHOLESTEROL & PLAQUE RUPTURE--WOMEN AND PLAQUE EROSIONRenu Virmani; Fiscal Year: 2001..In addition, analysis of plaque morphology in the animal model proposed in Project 4 will be carried out in project 1. ..
- TEMPORAL INTEGRATION OF PHOTOPERIODIC SIGNALS IN MAMMALSMichael R Gorman; Fiscal Year: 2010..Finally, these studies form a necessary information base to evaluate the potential physiological costs and benefits of artificial lighting regimes experienced by humans in modern society. ..
- Plaque Progression, Apoptosis and InflammationRenu Virmani; Fiscal Year: 2005..abstract_text> ..
- Northeast Under/Grad Research Organization for NeuroscienceCheryl Frye; Fiscal Year: 2008..Both of these outcomes are congruous with the Public Health Service's mission to ensure that there is a resource of well-trained scientists and health-care providers in the United States. [unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- NEW APPROACHES TO BRAIN TUMOR THERAPY-(NABTT)Henry Brem; Fiscal Year: 2008..abstract_text> ..
- 1st International Symposium on Wound Healing and Technology (WHAT I)Buddy Ratner; Fiscal Year: 2006..Communication and discussion of these problems and new ideas for how we can address them are central to this meeting. [unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- Mitochondrial Dysfunction in Pediatric Head InjuryCourtney Robertson; Fiscal Year: 2006..abstract_text> ..
- Cognition and Estrogen in Menopause:A Monkey ModelMary Lou Voytko; Fiscal Year: 2006..The findings from these novel experiments in middle-aged monkeys will significantly advance our understanding of the effects of ovarian hormone therapy on cognitive and neurobiological profiles of primates. ..
- Analysis of Viral Resistance in CMV RetinitisDOUGLAS JABS; Fiscal Year: 2005....
- New APEX diagnostic for hereditary sensorineural hearing lossPhyllis Gardner; Fiscal Year: 2006..unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- Effect of hormonal contraception on bone mineral densityAbbey Berenson; Fiscal Year: 2005..Ultimately, this study will determine which women, if any, are placed at increased risk of osteopenia or osteoporosis as a result of using these hormonal contraceptives during their reproductive years. ..
- Neuroendo Signal Transduction in Reproductive PhysiologyKAREN GREGERSON; Fiscal Year: 2007..Such studies will ultimately provide insight into the basis of secretory disorders in PRL, a hormone at the core of mammalian fertility, gestation and lactation. ..
- Microfluidic/controlled systems on brain microprobesW Saltzman; Fiscal Year: 2007..abstract_text> ..
- MOLECULAR AND CELLULAR TRANSPORT IN MUCUSW Saltzman; Fiscal Year: 2008..abstract_text> ..
- Interdisciplinary Pre-doctoral Training Program in Neuroengineering(RMI)W Saltzman; Fiscal Year: 2008..abstract_text> ..
- Validating microRNA Analysis in Human Postmortem BrainYogesh Dwivedi; Fiscal Year: 2008..unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- Genetic factors in outcome from traumatic brain injuryRamon Diaz Arrastia; Fiscal Year: 2008..These studies may provide genetic evidence for a role of specific genes in tissue response after TBI, and may identify novel targets for therapeutic intervention. ..
- Signal Transduction Mechanisms in Suicide BrainYogesh Dwivedi; Fiscal Year: 2008..abstract_text> ..
- RARbeta in Melanoma: Epigenetic Regulation by NutrientsRichard Niles; Fiscal Year: 2007..Depending on results obtained, this investigation can be translated into nutritional studies with animal models of melanoma. [unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- Cerebrovascular Disease in Type 1 DiabetesWILLIAM MAYHAN; Fiscal Year: 2007..We suggest that our results will provide novel insights regarding therapeutic approaches for the treatment/prevention of cerebrovascular dysfunction in diabetes. ..
- Capillary Electrophoresis Profiling of Tears in Dry EyeJEAN JACOB; Fiscal Year: 2006....
- Effects of Chronic Estrogen on TIDA Neurons: Role of Cytokines and NOPuliyur S MohanKumar; Fiscal Year: 2010..Prolonged exposure to estrogen and elevated levels of PRL may promote the risk for breast cancer. ..
- VEGF and bone remodeling in skeletal metastasesEvan Keller; Fiscal Year: 2005..In this aim, we will test which VEGF isoform contributes to CaP cells' osteoblastic activity. We will also evaluate if VEGF induces this activity through MAPK. ..
- DST and Suicide PredictionElizabeth Young; Fiscal Year: 2003....
- TISSUE INTERACTIONS AND HORMONAL RESPONSES IN THE UTERUSRobert Bigsby; Fiscal Year: 2004..If IGF-I proves critical for tissue interactions it will be the first paracrine factor to be definitively identified as a mediator of steroid action in the uterus. ..
- COGNITION AND ESTROGEN IN MIDDLE-AGED FEMALE MONKEYSMary Lou Voytko; Fiscal Year: 2003..The findings from these novel experiments in middle-aged monkeys will significantly advance our understanding of the effects of different ovarian hormone therapies on cognitive and neurobiological profiles of primates. ..
- Estrogen and the Aging Blood Brain BarrierOAK CHI; Fiscal Year: 2002..The information obtained from our study will be crucially important for the clinical application of estrogen therapy for stroke as well as understanding the pathophysiology of age related cerebrovascular changes. ..
- AGING, GENE EXPRESSION AND OXIDATIVE STRESSEvan Keller; Fiscal Year: 2002....
- OXYTOCIN REGULATION BY NEUROSTEROIDS & GABA-A RECEPTORJanet Amico; Fiscal Year: 2003..c.v. to the steroid-treated ovariectomized rat or the pregnant rat and measure indices of maternal behavior and levels of hypothalamic OT mRNA and OT peptide. ..
- ETHANOL MEDIATED OSTEOPOROSIS AND INTERLEUKIN 6Evan Keller; Fiscal Year: 2002....
- Prostate Cancer Development & GrowthChristina Wang; Fiscal Year: 2004..The results will provide the important missing link between diet fat and CaP growth and development. ..
- Estrogenic Effect on Hippocampal Theta Rhythm and MemoryCsaba Leranth; Fiscal Year: 2004....
- HPA Axis in Depression and AnxietyElizabeth Young; Fiscal Year: 2005....
- A new allograft that promotes long-term, infection-free skeletal repairNOREEN J contact HICKOK; Fiscal Year: 2010....
- Cerebral Microcirculation During Alcohol ConsumptionWILLIAM MAYHAN; Fiscal Year: 2008..These studies will provide valuable new insights and will lead to new therapeutic approaches for the treatment of cerebrovascular abnormalities observed in chronic alcoholics. [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- Transforming PCI Informed Consent into an Evidence-based Decision-making ToolJohn A Spertus; Fiscal Year: 2010..We will then estimate the cost-savings associated with more rational BAT use to test the hypothesis that PRISM will improve the cost-effectiveness of PCI. ..
- Genetic Susceptibility for Development of Proliferative Diabetic RetinopathyKang Zhang; Fiscal Year: 2010..abstract_text> ..
- Combined Chemoprevention Using a Nanotechnology-based Therapeutic SystemSunil Prabhu; Fiscal Year: 2008..unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- Interdisciplinary Pre-doctoral Training Program in Neuroengineering(RMI)W Saltzman; Fiscal Year: 2008..abstract_text> ..
- Prostate Cancer Metastasis Suppressor: Role of RKIPEvan Keller; Fiscal Year: 2008..when completed, we hope this work will lead to a better understanding of the mechanisms through which RKIP suppresses metastasis and hopefully identify specific targets to inhibit metastasis. [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- CELL VIABILITY IN IMPLANTABLE DIFFUSION CHAMBERSKEVIN OLBRICH; Fiscal Year: 2003..The results of this project will provide valuable information for improving the bioartificial pancreas. This award will permit me to achieve my immediate goal of establishing a strong research program in tissue engineering. ..
- Collaborative IRB Mentoring ProjectRoberto Rivera; Fiscal Year: 2003..Establish a collaborative and mutually strengthening program between the African IRBs and FHI's IRB. . Create a program of IRB development that can be replicated. ..
- CMV RETINITIS AND VIRAL RESISTANCEDOUGLAS JABS; Fiscal Year: 2003....
- SPRINT- Randomized Trial of Tibial Fracture FixationMarc Swiontkowski; Fiscal Year: 2006..The large size of the trial will reveal a more reliable and precise estimate of the true effect of both treatments. The results from this trial will be useful in guiding clinical practice. ..
- Plasticity of Vocal ControlELIOT BRENOWITZ; Fiscal Year: 2007..The results of the proposed studies will increase our understanding of the influences of steroid hormones and social stimuli on the nervous system, and the relationship between plasticity in the adult brain and learning. ..
- MOLECULAR AND CELLULAR TRANSPORT IN MUCUSW Saltzman; Fiscal Year: 2001..Finally, these polymeric systems will be used to test the efficacy of delivery for sustained protection against unwanted pregnancy (immunocontraception). ..
- Hydrogel-Based Cytokine Carrier for Oral cancer TherapyPeter Sacks; Fiscal Year: 2006..This potential therapeutic strategy, hydrogel mediated controlled release of cytokine into tumor microenvironment, may be used in other solid tumors. ..
- PROLONGED DURATION LOCAL ANESTHESIADANIEL KOHANE; Fiscal Year: 2004..Finally, we will study the effectiveness of prolonged duration local anesthesia in preventing or mitigating the development of pain-related behaviors and the rise in GAP-43 expression following nerve crush injury. ..
- Rhesus Embryonic Stem Cell-Derived Serotonin NeuronsCYNTHIA BETHEA; Fiscal Year: 2007..The knowledge obtained from this work will lead to novel treatments for psychoneuropathologies. [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- EPITHELIALIZATION OF TISSUE ENGINEERED CORNEASJEAN JACOB; Fiscal Year: 2003..The results of these studies will provide insight into the processes involved in the success or failure of corneal augmentation and replacement by artificial implants. ..
- Suppression of Breakthrough Bleeding in LNG-IUS UsersOv Slayden; Fiscal Year: 2006..The proposal brings basic scientists and clinicians together for a "bench to bedside" approach that will advance women's health and improve contraceptive technology. ..
- GENETIC MECHANISMS OF ESTROGEN ATHEROPROTECTIONAmparo Villablanca; Fiscal Year: 2003..Advances in our basic understanding of mechanisms of hormone action could lead to more effective strategies for treatment of coronary artery disease in both men and women. ..
- Dissection of Muscle Weight QTL Via Congenic StrainsArimantas Lionikas; Fiscal Year: 2008..3) Using a bioinformatics approach, search for candidate genes within the region of Chr 9 defined by congenic strain analysis with the potential to influence muscle weight. [unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- DOXYCYCLINE FOR BLEEDING IN PROGESTIN ONLY CONTRACEPTORSDavid Archer; Fiscal Year: 2006..If successful, DOX treatment could become an important adjuvant for treatment of this and possibly other inflammatory disorders effecting reproductive tract tissues. ..
- RESPONSIVE POLYMER ENGINEERED PROTEIN CONJUGATESAllan Hoffman; Fiscal Year: 2001..This action should increase the efficacies of gene, antisense oligonucleotide, and cancer therapies. ..
- Adenosine-releasing brain implants for epilepsy therapyDetlev Boison; Fiscal Year: 2011..Our SPECIFIC AIMS are: Aim 1. Engineer biocompatible polymers for the local therapeutic delivery of adenosine. Aim 2. Develop a polymer/cell based system for the sustained delivery of adenosine. ..
- The Effect of Gonadal Steriods on Pavlovian Fear ConditioningMichael Davis; Fiscal Year: 2008..unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- Image-Guided Chemotherapy and Radiofrequency AblationAgata Exner; Fiscal Year: 2004..abstract_text> ..