Genomes and Genes
Summary: In humans it may be irritating to mucous membranes. Methemoglobinemia has been produced experimentally. In veterinary use, it is one of active ingredients in topical agents for prevention and treatment of screwworm infestation. An indicator in tests for nitrate poisoning.
Publications224 found, 100 shown here
- In situ UV-visible spectroelectrochemical studies on the copolymerization of diphenylamine with ortho-methoxy anilineP Santhosh
Department of Industrial Chemistry, Alagappa University, 630003, Karaikudi, India
Spectrochim Acta A Mol Biomol Spectrosc 59:1427-39. 2003UV-visible spectroelectrochemical studies on copolymerization of diphenylamine (DPA) with ortho-methoxy aniline (OMA) were carried out for different feed ratios of DPA and OMA using indium tin oxide (ITO)-coated glass as working ..
- Relationship of superficial scald development and alpha-farnesene oxidation to reactions of diphenylamine and diphenylamine derivatives in Cv. Granny Smith apple peelDavid R Rudell
Tree Fruit Research Laboratory, Agricultural Research Service, United States Department of Agriculture, 1104 N Western Ave, Wenatchee, Washington 98801, USA
J Agric Food Chem 53:8382-9. 2005Cv. Granny Smith apple fruit, treated at harvest with aqueous emulsions containing diphenylamine (DPA) and DPA derivatives, were evaluated for the peel disorder superficial scald (scald) after 6 months of cold storage at 1 degrees C plus ..
- UV-vis spectroscopy for following the kinetics of homogeneous polymerization of diphenylamine in p-toluene sulphonic acidS Nagarajan
Department of Industrial Chemistry, Alagappa University, Karaikudi, 630003 Tamil Nadu, India
Spectrochim Acta A Mol Biomol Spectrosc 62:420-30. 2005Kinetics of chemical oxidative polymerization of diphenylamine (DPA) was followed in aqueous 1M para-toluene sulphonic acid (p-TSA) using potassium peroxomonosulphate (PMS) or peroxodisulphate (PDS), independently as an oxidant...
- Characterization of three members of the electron-transfer series [Fe(pda)2]n (n=2-, 1-, 0) by spectroscopy and density functional theoretical calculations [pda=redox non-innocent derivatives of N,N'-bis(pentafluorophenyl)-o-phenylenediamide(2-, 1.-, 0)]Marat M Khusniyarov
Max Planck Institut fur Bioanorganische Chemie, Stiftstrasse 34 36, 45470 Mulheim an der Ruhr, Germany
Chemistry 14:7608-22. 2008..The (57)Fe Mössbauer spectra of [Fe(pda)(2)](n) species in 1 and 3 show extremely large quadrupole splitting constants due to addition of the valence and covalence contributions that have been confirmed by DFT calculations...
- BRAF mutation predicts sensitivity to MEK inhibitionDavid B Solit
Department of Medicine, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, 1275 York Avenue, New York, New York 10021, USA
Nature 439:358-62. 2006..These data suggest an exquisite dependency on MEK activity in BRAF mutant tumours, and offer a rational therapeutic strategy for this genetically defined tumour subtype...
- The discovery of the benzhydroxamate MEK inhibitors CI-1040 and PD 0325901Stephen D Barrett
Department of Chemistry, Pfizer Global Research and Development, Ann Arbor, MI 48105, USA
Bioorg Med Chem Lett 18:6501-4. 2008..Optimization of the diphenylamine core and modification of the hydroxamate side chain for cell potency, solubility, and exposure with oral ..
- A phase II study of PD-0325901, an oral MEK inhibitor, in previously treated patients with advanced non-small cell lung cancerEric B Haura
H Lee Moffitt Cancer Center and Research Institute, Tampa, Florida, USA
Clin Cancer Res 16:2450-7. 2010....
- Ketocarotenoid biosynthesis outside of plastids in the unicellular green alga Haematococcus pluvialisK Grunewald
Institute of General Botany, Friedrich Schiller University Jena, Am Planetarium 1, D 07743 Jena, Germany
J Biol Chem 276:6023-9. 2001..and Hagen, C. (2000) Plant Physiol. 122, 1261-1268), a transport of intermediates from the site of early biosynthetic steps in the chloroplast to the site of oxygenation and accumulation in cytoplasmic lipid vesicles is proposed...
- RDEA119/BAY 869766: a potent, selective, allosteric inhibitor of MEK1/2 for the treatment of cancerCory Iverson
Research and Development, Ardea Biosciences, Inc, San Diego, California 92121, USA
Cancer Res 69:6839-47. 2009..RDEA119/BAY 869766, an exquisitely selective, orally available MEK inhibitor, has been selected for clinical development because of its potency and favorable pharmacokinetic profile...
- Population pharmacokinetic analysis of blood and joint synovial fluid concentrations of robenacoxib from healthy dogs and dogs with osteoarthritisHanna E Silber
Novartis Pharma AG, Modeling and Simulation Pharmacology, Postfach, Basel, Switzerland
Pharm Res 27:2633-45. 2010..The purpose of this population analysis was to characterize the pharmacokinetic properties of robenacoxib in blood and stifle joint synovial fluid of dogs...
- Pathway and evolutionary implications of diphenylamine biodegradation by Burkholderia sp. strain JS667Kwanghee A Shin
School of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Georgia Institute of Technology, 311 Ferst Dr, Atlanta, GA 30332 0512, USA
Appl Environ Microbiol 75:2694-704. 2009b>Diphenylamine (DPA) is a common contaminant at munitions-contaminated sites as well as at aniline manufacturing sites...
- The RAF inhibitor PLX4032 inhibits ERK signaling and tumor cell proliferation in a V600E BRAF-selective mannerEric W Joseph
Weill Cornell Graduate School of Medical Sciences, New York, NY 10065, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 107:14903-8. 2010..This selectivity may lead to a broader therapeutic index and help explain the greater antitumor activity observed with this drug than with MEK inhibitors...
- Asymmetric Friedel-Crafts alkylation of indoles with 3-nitro-2H-chromenes catalyzed by diphenylamine-linked bis(oxazoline) and bis(thiazoline) Zn(II) complexesYang Jia
School of Chemical Engineering and Environment, Beijing Institute of Technology, Beijing 100081, People s Republic of China
Org Biomol Chem 10:4739-46. 2012..diastereo- and enantioselective Friedel-Crafts alkylation of indoles with 3-nitro-2H-chromenes catalyzed by diphenylamine-linked bis(oxazoline) and bis(thiazoline) Zn(II) complexes has been developed...
- Potent inhibition of thyroid cancer cells by the MEK inhibitor PD0325901 and its potentiation by suppression of the PI3K and NF-kappaB pathwaysDingxie Liu
Division of Endocrinology and Metabolism, Department of Medicine, The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, 1830 E Monument Street, Baltimore, MD 21287, USA
Thyroid 18:853-64. 2008..The objective of this study was to use a potent new-generation MEK inhibitor PD0325901 to further investigate the therapeutic potential of specifically targeting MEK in the MAP kinase pathway for thyroid cancer...
- Targeting mitogen-activated protein kinase kinase with the inhibitor PD0325901 decreases hepatocellular carcinoma growth in vitro and in mouse model systemsMatthew Hennig
Department of Surgery, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, IN, USA
Hepatology 51:1218-25. 2010..These studies provide compelling preclinical evidence that targeting MEK in human clinical trials may be promising for the treatment of HCC...
- Orally active anti-proliferation agents: novel diphenylamine derivatives as FGF-R2 autophosphorylation inhibitorsToshiyuki Shimizu
Pharmaceutical Research Laboratories, Kirin Brewery Co, Ltd, 3 Miyahara, Takasaki, Gunma, 370 1295, Japan
Bioorg Med Chem Lett 14:875-9. 2004..In this study, we achieved a remarkable improvement in the solubility and metabolic stability of the diphenylamine derivative...
- Advances in the development of cancer therapeutics directed against the RAS-mitogen-activated protein kinase pathwayJudith S Sebolt-Leopold
Oncovera Therapeutics, Ann Arbor, Michigan 48103, USA
Clin Cancer Res 14:3651-6. 2008....
- Targeting protein translation in human non small cell lung cancer via combined MEK and mammalian target of rapamycin suppressionMarie Emmanuelle Legrier
Department of Molecular Pharmacology, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, New York 10461, USA
Cancer Res 67:11300-8. 2007..These data (a) provide evidence that both pathways converge on factors that regulate translation initiation and (b) support therapeutic strategies in lung cancer that simultaneously suppress the RAS and AKT signaling network...
- Phase I pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic study of the oral MAPK/ERK kinase inhibitor PD-0325901 in patients with advanced cancersPatricia M LoRusso
Karmanos Cancer Institute, Wayne State University, Detroit, Michigan 48201, USA
Clin Cancer Res 16:1924-37. 2010..To determine tolerability, pharmacokinetics, and pharmacodynamics of PD-0325901, a highly potent, selective, oral mitogen-activated protein kinase/extracellular signal-regulated kinase (ERK) kinase 1/2 inhibitor in advanced cancer patients...
- A tale of switched functions: from cyclooxygenase inhibition to M-channel modulation in new diphenylamine derivativesAsher Peretz
Department of Physiology and Pharmacology, Sackler Faculty of Medicine, Tel Aviv University, Tel Aviv, Israel
PLoS ONE 2:e1332. 2007..2/3 K(+) channels underlying the neuronal M-current. Here we designed new derivatives of diphenylamine carboxylate to dissociate the M-channel opener property from COX inhibition...
- Pharmacodynamic and toxicokinetic evaluation of the novel MEK inhibitor, PD0325901, in the rat following oral and intravenous administrationAlan P Brown
Drug Safety Research and Development, Pfizer Global Research and Development, 2800 Plymouth Road, Ann Arbor, MI 48105, USA
Cancer Chemother Pharmacol 59:671-9. 2007..Measurement of pMAPK in normal tissues served as a means for assessing the pharmacologic activity of PD0325901 and should be included in toxicity studies to evaluate toxicity-pharmacology relationships...
- The relationship between diphenylamine structure and NSAIDs-induced hepatocytes injuryYan Li
Shanghai Institutes for Biological Sciences, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Shanghai 201203, China
Toxicol Lett 186:111-4. 2009Many nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) with diphenylamine structure induce severe hepatotoxicities. We evaluated the role of diphenylamine structure in liver injuries induced by these NSAIDs.
- Syntheses and anti-inflammatory activity of diphenylamine-2,2'-dicarboxylic acid and its metal complexesGovind Mohan
Department of Pharmacology, S N Medical College, Agra 282 002, India
J Enzyme Inhib Med Chem 20:55-60. 2005b>Diphenylamine-2,2'-dicarboxylic acid and its Cu(II), Ni(II), Co(II) and Zn(II) complexes have been synthesized and characterized by their elemental analyses, molecular weight determination, molar conductance, infrared and electronic ..
- Facile synthesis and intrinsic conductivity of novel pyrrole copolymer nanoparticles with inherent self-stabilityXin Gui Li
Institute of Materials Chemistry, Key Laboratory of Advanced Civil Engineering Materials, College of Materials Science and Engineering, Tongji University, Shanghai, China
J Phys Chem B 111:5829-36. 2007Intrinsically self-stabilized nanoparticles of a copolymer from 4-sulfonic diphenylamine (SD) and pyrrole (PY) were facilely synthesized in HCl solution at 10 degrees C by a chemically oxidative polymerization...
- Evaluation of diphenylamine derivatives in apple peel using gradient reversed-phase liquid chromatography with ultraviolet-visible absorption and atmospheric pressure chemical ionization mass selective detectionDavid R Rudell
Tree Fruit Research Laboratory, Agricultural Research Service, United States Department of Agriculture, 1104 N Western Ave, Wenatchee, WA 98801, USA
J Chromatogr A 1081:202-9. 2005A method was developed for extracting, identifying, and quantifying diphenylamine (DPA) derivatives in the peel of DPA-treated apples using gradient reversed-phase liquid chromatography with ultraviolet-visible absorption and atmospheric ..
- Current rectification in a Langmuir-Schaefer monolayer of fullerene-bis-[4-diphenylamino-4' '-(n-ethyl-n-2' ''-ethyl)amino-1,4-diphenyl-1,3-butadiene] malonate between Au electrodesAndrei Honciuc
Laboratory for Molecular Electronics, Chemistry Department, University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, Alabama 35487 0336, USA
J Phys Chem B 109:857-71. 2005..0 to +/-5.4 V, with rectification ratios up to 16.5. The rectification is ascribed to the asymmetric placement of the relevant molecular orbitals, with respect to the metallic electrodes...
- In situ UV-visible spectroelectrochemical evidences for conducting copolymer formation between diphenylamine and m-methoxyanilineM Thanneermalai
Department of Industrial Chemistry, Alagappa University, Karaikudi 630003, India
Spectrochim Acta A Mol Biomol Spectrosc 59:1937-50. 2003Electrochemical copolymerization of diphenylamine (DPA) with m-methoxy aniline (MA) was carried out in 4 M H(2)SO(4) by cyclic voltammetry (CV)...
- In situ UV-Vis spectroelectrochemical studies to identify electrochromic sites in poly(1-naphthylamine) modified by diphenylamineChein Yie Chung
Department of Chemical Engineering, National Cheng Kung University, Tainan 701, Taiwan
Spectrochim Acta A Mol Biomol Spectrosc 60:585-93. 2004Poly(1-napthylamine) (PNPA) was modified by incorporation of diphenylamine (DPA) to result copolymer film on the indium tin oxide (ITO) coated glass electrode using cyclic voltammetry...
- Thiophene-thiophene versus phenyl-phenyl coupling in 2-(Diphenylamino)-Thiophenes: an ESR-UV/Vis/NIR spectroelectrochemical studyPeter Rapta
IFW Dresden, Institute of Solid State Research, Department of Electrochemistry and Conducting Polymers, Helmholtzstrasse 20, 01069 Dresden, Germany
Chemphyschem 7:863-70. 2006..By in situ spectroelectrochemistry the influence of the substituents on the type of coupling reactions can be demonstrated and followed in detail...
- Effect of dual fullerenes on lifetimes of charge-separated States of subphthalocyanine-triphenylamine-fullerene molecular systemsMohamed E el-Khouly
Institute of Multidisciplinary Research for Advanced Materials, Tohoku University, Katahira, Sendai, 980 8577 Japan
J Phys Chem B 112:3910-7. 2008..Interestingly, further charge stabilization was achieved in the charge-separated state of SubPc-TPA-(C(60))(2), in which the tau(RIP) was found to be 1050 ns in benzonitrile...
- A comparative study between PCR and PLS in simultaneous spectrophotometric determination of diphenylamine, aniline, and phenol: Effect of wavelength selectionBahram Hemmateenejad
Chemistry Department, Shiraz University, Shiraz 71454, Iran
Spectrochim Acta A Mol Biomol Spectrosc 67:958-65. 2007..was made between PCR and PLS methods by application those to simultaneous spectrophotometric determination of diphenylamine (DPA), a compound from the third European Union list of priority pollutants, and its environmentally related ..
- Micell-mediated extraction for the spectrophotometric determination of nitrite in water and biological samples based on its reaction with p-nitroaniline in the presence of diphenylamineAbbas Afkhami
Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Sciences, Bu Ali Sina University, Hamadan 65174, Iran
Anal Biochem 336:295-9. 2005..The method is based on the color reaction of nitrite with p-nitroaniline in the presence of diphenylamine in acid media and micell-mediated extraction of an azo product...
- Structure-function relationship and role of tumor necrosis factor-alpha-converting enzyme in the down-regulation of L-selectin by non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugsMaria Victoria Gómez-Gaviro
Servicio de Reumatologia, Hospital de la Princesa, Universidad Autonoma de Madrid, C Diego de Leon 62, Madrid 28006, Spain
J Biol Chem 277:38212-21. 2002..Only NSAIDs from the high releaser group shared diphenylamine in their chemical structure...
- Orally bioavailable competitive CCR5 antagonistsGebhard Thoma
Novartis Institutes for BioMedical Research, Lichtstrasse 35, WSJ 507 4 12, CH 4056 Basel, Switzerland
J Med Chem 47:1939-55. 2004..One of these compounds, i.e., 26n, has good PK properties in cynos, and its overall favorable profile makes it a promising candidate for in vivo profiling in transplantation and other disease models...
- Novel thyroid hormone receptor antagonists with an N-alkylated diphenylamine skeletonTakuma Komatsu
School of Biomedical Science, Institute of Biomaterials and Bioengineering, Tokyo Medical and Dental University, 2 3 10 Kanda surugadai, Chiyoda ku, Tokyo 101 0062, Japan
Bioorg Med Chem 15:3115-26. 2007..We designed and synthesized novel diphenylamine derivatives with a thiazolidinedione moiety as the terminal polar group as thyroid hormone receptor (TR) ..
- Asymmetric Friedel-Crafts alkylation of methoxyfuran with nitroalkenes catalyzed by diphenylamine-tethered bis(oxazoline)-Zn(II) complexesHan Liu
Beijing National Laboratory for Molecular Sciences BNLMS, Key Laboratory of Bioorganic Chemistry and Molecular Engineering of Ministry of Education, College of Chemistry and Molecular Engineering, Peking University, Beijing, P R China
Org Lett 9:4725-8. 2007..asymmetric Friedel-Crafts reaction of 2-methoxyfuran with nitroalkenes was developed under the catalysis of diphenylamine-tethered bis(oxazoline)-Zn(OTf)2 complexes...
- Production of volatile compounds by Fuji apples following exposure to high CO2 or low O2Luiz C Argenta
ARS Tree Fruit Research Laboratory, U S Department of Agriculture, 1104 North Western Avenue, Wenatchee, Washington 98801, USA
J Agric Food Chem 52:5957-63. 2004..Treatment with the antioxidant diphenylamine prior to storage prevented most of the high CO(2)-induced and ultralow O(2)-induced changes in volatile ..
- 1-Methylcyclopropene interactions with diphenylamine on diphenylamine degradation, alpha-farnesene and conjugated trienol concentrations, and polyphenol oxidase and peroxidase activities in apple fruitJ M R Apollo Arquiza
Department of Horticulture, Cornell University, Ithaca, New York 14853, USA
J Agric Food Chem 53:7565-70. 2005..to inhibit ethylene action in apple fruit, but its interactions with existing technologies such as diphenylamine (DPA) for control of superficial scald development in fruit during and after storage is unknown...
- Influence of ethylene action, storage atmosphere, and storage duration on diphenylamine and diphenylamine derivative content of Granny Smith apple peelDavid R Rudell
Tree Fruit Research Laboratory, Agricultural Research Service, U S Department of Agriculture, 1104 North Western Avenue, Wenatchee, Washington 98801, USA
J Agric Food Chem 54:2365-71. 2006The application of diphenylamine (DPA) to prevent the apple peel disorder superficial scald can result in accumulation of a number of DPA derivatives resulting from C-nitration, C-hydroxylation, O-methylation, and N-nitrosation during ..
- Noninvasive imaging of cell proliferation following mitogenic extracellular kinase inhibition by PD0325901Julius Leyton
Molecular Therapy Group, Faculty of Medicine, Imperial College London, Hammersmith Hospital, Du Cane Road, London W12 ONN, United Kingdom
Mol Cancer Ther 7:3112-21. 2008..6; P > or = 0.003). In summary, [18F]FLT-PET is a sensitive imaging biomarker for detecting the antiproliferative effect of MEK1/2 inhibition by PD0325901...
- Targeting MEK is effective chemoprevention of hepatocellular carcinoma in TGF-alpha-transgenic miceSabrina C Wentz
Department of Surgery, Indiana University School of Medicine, 1044 W Walnut St R4 039, Indianapolis, IN 46202, USA
J Gastrointest Surg 12:30-7. 2008..Control and treated HCC demonstrated similar proliferation rates, but apoptosis appeared increased with treatment. MEK targeting is effective HCC chemoprevention, perhaps by lowering the apoptotic threshold...
- Targeting MEK/MAPK signal transduction module potentiates ATO-induced apoptosis in multiple myeloma cells through multiple signaling pathwaysPaolo Lunghi
Department of Clinical Sciences, University of Parma, Italy
Blood 112:2450-62. 2008..These preclinical studies provide the framework for testing PD325901 and ATO combination therapy in clinical trials aimed to improve patient outcome in MM...
- 3'-deoxy-3'-[18F]fluorothymidine positron emission tomography is a sensitive method for imaging the response of BRAF-dependent tumors to MEK inhibitionDavid B Solit
Department of Medicine, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, New York 10021, USA
Cancer Res 67:11463-9. 2007..The data suggest that [(18)F]FLT PET can effectively image induction of G(1) arrest by MEK inhibitors in mutant BRAF tumors and may be a useful noninvasive method for assessing the early biological response to this class of drugs...
- The ground state of embryonic stem cell self-renewalQi Long Ying
Center for Stem Cell and Regenerative Medicine, Department of Cell and Neurobiology, Keck School of Medicine, University of Southern California, 1501 San Pablo Street, ZNI 529, Los Angeles, California 90033, USA
Nature 453:519-23. 2008..This property may account for their latent tumorigenicity. The delineation of minimal requirements for self-renewal now provides a defined platform for the precise description and dissection of the pluripotent state...
- The role of mitogen-activated ERK-kinase inhibitors in lung cancer therapyAlex A Adjei
Division of Medical Oncology, Mayo Clinic and Foundation, Rochester, MN 55905, USA
Clin Lung Cancer 7:221-3. 2005..The most promising approach to date appears to be the inhibition of mitogen-activated ERK kinase or MEK. In this review, the potential utility of MEK inhibitors in the therapy of lung cancer is discussed...
- Development and validation of HPLC methods for the determination of potential extractables from elastomeric stoppers in the presence of a complex surfactant vehicle used in the preparation of parenteral drug productsBaiming Xiao
Bristol Myers Squibb Company, Pharmaceutical Research Institute, P O Box 191, New Brunswick, NJ 08903 0191, USA
J Pharm Biomed Anal 43:558-65. 2007..and validated for potential extractables [zinc dithiocarbamate, 2,6-di-tert-butyl-para-cresol (BHT), octylated diphenylamine antioxidant, sulfur, pentylphenol, and tetrakis(methylene(3,5-di-tert-butyl-4-hydroxyhydro cinnamate))methane] ..
- Reconstitution of Okenone into light harvesting complexes from Allochromatium minutissimumO A Toropygina
Institute of Basic Problems of Biology, Russian Academy of Sciences, Pushchino, Moscow Region, 142290, Russia
Biochemistry (Mosc) 70:1231-7. 2005..Suppression of this pathway by diphenylamine, an inhibitor of carotenogenesis, yielded nearly carotenoidless complexes preserving their native spectral ..
- Promising core structure for nuclear receptor ligands: design and synthesis of novel estrogen receptor ligands based on diphenylamine skeletonKiminori Ohta
Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Tohoku Pharmaceutical University, 4 4 1 Komatsushima, Aoba ku, Sendai 981 8558, Japan
Bioorg Med Chem Lett 18:5050-3. 2008Novel diphenylamine-type estrogen receptor ligands were designed and synthesized, and their biological activities were evaluated by means of binding assays for estrogen receptor-alpha and -beta and cell proliferation assay using MCF-7 ..
- Non-conjugated, phenyl assisted coupling in through bond electron transfer in a perylenemonoimide-triphenylamine systemToby D M Bell
Department of Chemistry, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Insitute for Nanoscale Physics and Chemistry, Celestijnenlaan 200F, 3001, Heverlee, Belgium
Photochem Photobiol Sci 6:406-15. 2007..The calculations also indicate a strong angle dependence of the total coupling in both isomers. The experimental results are discussed in the context of the high temperature limit of Marcus's theory of non-adiabatic ET...
- Rapid determination of diphenylamine residues in apples and pears with a single multicommuted fluorometric optosensorJuan Francisco García-Reyes
Department of Physical and Analytical Chemistry, Faculty of Experimental Sciences, University of Jaen, Paraje Las Lagunillas, E 23071 Jaén, Spain
J Agric Food Chem 53:9874-8. 2005..multicommuted system using solid-surface fluorescence spectroscopy has been explored for the determination of diphenylamine in apples and pears...
- Synthesis and characterization of processable multi-walled carbon nanotubes-sulfonated polydiphenylamine graft copolymersKwang Pill Lee
Department of Chemistry Graduate School, Kyungpook National University, Daegu 702 701, South Korea
J Nanosci Nanotechnol 7:3386-93. 2007Water soluble and processable nanocomposites composed of multi-walled carbon nanotubes (MWNTs) and poly(diphenylamine sulfonic acid) (PDPASA) are synthesized and characterized. Two types of methodologies are adopted...
- Nanostructuring of poly(diphenylamine) inside the galleries of montmorillonite organo clay through self-assembly approachAnantha Iyengar Gopalan
Department of Chemistry Graduate School, Kyungpook National University, Daegu 702 701, South Korea
J Nanosci Nanotechnol 6:1594-601. 2006Hollow spheres of poly(diphenylamine) (PDPA) was prepared by confining PDPA in the galleries of montmorillonite organo clay modified with organoammonium cations (MMT)...
- Degradation of nitrocellulose by fungiNadja Auer
Fungal Biotechnology Group, University of Westminster, 115 New Cavendish Street, London, W1W 6UW, UK
Biodegradation 16:229-36. 2005..The physical nature of the NC pellets may have reduced the rate of degradation in comparison with supplying NC in solution in the cultures...
- Thin-layer chromatography analysis of fructooligosaccharides in biological samplesKatarína Reiffová
University of P J Safarik, Faculty of Natural Sciences, Institute of Chemistry Sciences, Moyzesova 11, 040 01 Kosice, Slovak Republic
J Chromatogr A 1110:214-21. 2006..The visualisation of FOSs on chromatograms was performed with mixture of diphenylamine-aniline-phosphoric acid in acetone as primary detection reagent...
- Novel azido and isothiocyanato analogues of [3-(4-phenylalkylpiperazin-1-yl)propyl]bis(4-fluorophenyl)amines as potential irreversible ligands for the dopamine transporterJianjing Cao
Medicinal Chemistry and Psychobiology Sections, Intramural Research Program, National Institute on Drug Abuse, 5500 Nathan Shock Drive, Baltimore, Maryland 21224, USA
J Med Chem 47:6128-36. 2004....
- Design, synthesis, and evaluation of new chemosensitizers in multi-drug-resistant Plasmodium falciparumJian Guan
Division of Experimental Therapeutics, Walter Reed Army Institute of Research, 503 Robert Grant Avenue, Silver Spring, MD 20910, USA
J Med Chem 45:2741-8. 2002..Four aromatic amine ring systems-phenothiazine, iminodibenzyl, iminostilbene, and diphenylamine-were examined...
- Enzymatic treatment of sulfonated aromatic amines generated from reductive degradation of reactive azo dyesMousumi Mani Biswas
Environmental Engineering, University of Windsor, Ontario, Canada
Water Environ Res 79:351-6. 2007..For better understanding of the process, enzymatic treatment of two model compounds, diphenylamine (DPA) and 2-amino-8-naphthol-3,6-disulfonic acid (ANDSA), were also studied...
- Functional complementation in Escherichia coli of different phytoene desaturase genes and analysis of accumulated carotenesH Linden
, , Bundesrepublik Deutschland
Z Naturforsch C 46:1045-51. 1991..The I50 values for flurtamone and diphenylamine to inhibit phytoene desaturation were determined and differential inhibition was observed for diphenylamine.
- Glucuronidation of amines and other xenobiotics catalyzed by expressed human UDP-glucuronosyltransferase 1A3M D Green
Department of Pharmacology, The University of Iowa, Iwo City, IA 52242, USA
Drug Metab Dispos 26:507-12. 1998..catalyzes the N-glucuronidation of primary, secondary, and tertiary amine substrates, such as 4-aminobiphenyl, diphenylamine, and cyproheptadine...
- Swelling-activated transport of taurine in cultured gill cells of sea bass: physiological adaptation and pavement cell plasticityMartine Avella
Universite de Nice Sophia Antipolis, 06108 Nice Cedex 02, France
Am J Physiol Regul Integr Comp Physiol 296:R1149-60. 2009..the following efficiency: 5-nitro-2-(3-phenylpropylamino)benzoic acid (NPPB) > niflumic acid > DIDS = diphenylamine-2-carboxylic acid...
- Potential for bioremediation of agro-industrial effluents with high loads of pesticides by selected fungiPanagiotis A Karas
Department of Biochemistry and Biotechnology, University of Thessaly, Larisa, Greece
Biodegradation 22:215-28. 2011..the pesticides thiabendazole (TBZ), imazalil (IMZ), thiophanate methyl (TM), ortho-phenylphenol (OPP), diphenylamine (DPA) and chlorpyrifos (CHL)...
- Plastoquinol as a singlet oxygen scavenger in photosystem IIJerzy Kruk
Department of Plant Physiology and Biochemistry, Faculty of Biochemistry, Biophysics and Biotechnology, Jagiellonian University, Gronostajowa 7, 30 387 Krakow, Poland
Biochim Biophys Acta 1777:154-62. 2008..The degradation of both prenyllipids was partially reversed by diphenylamine, a singlet oxygen scavenger...
- Diphenylamine-2-carboxylic acid potentiates the cyclic nucleotides-mediated relaxation of porcine coronary artery: possible involvement of the inhibitory effect on the efflux of cyclic nucleotidesTsutomu Nakahara
Department of Molecular Pharmacology, Kitasato University School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, 5 9 1 Shirokane, Minato ku, Tokyo 108 8641, Japan
Vascul Pharmacol 41:21-5. 2004We examined the effect of diphenylamine-2-carboxylic acid (DPC), which has been shown to inhibit the efflux of cyclic nucleotides from vascular smooth-muscle cells, on the relaxant responses to forskolin, an adenylyl cyclase activator, ..
- Pasteurella haemolytica leukotoxin induced apoptosis of bovine lymphocytes involves DNA fragmentationY Sun
Department of Anatomy, Pathology and Pharmacology, College of Veterinary Medicine, Oklahoma State University, Stillwater 74078, USA
Vet Microbiol 65:153-66. 1999..After exposure, DNA fragmentation in lymphocytes was quantified colorimetrically by diphenylamine assay and visualized by agarose gel electrophoresis...
- Mutation in a gene encoding anti-sigma factor in A. brasilense confers tolerance to elevated temperature, antibacterial peptide and PEG-200 via carotenoid synthesisMukti Nath Mishra
School of Biotechnology, Faculty of Science, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, India
FEMS Microbiol Lett 287:221-9. 2008..Inhibition of carotenoid synthesis by diphenylamine inhibited the ability of the mutant to tolerate all the three stresses...
- Analysis of the headspace composition of smokeless powders using GC-MS, GC-μECD and ion mobility spectrometryMonica Joshi
Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, International Forensic Research Institute, Florida International University, Miami, FL 33199, United States
Forensic Sci Int 208:29-36. 2011..The detection of diphenylamine, ethyl and methyl centralite, 2,4-dinitrotoluene, diethyl and dibutyl phthalate by IMS is suggested as a ..
- Cyclic AMP inhibits Cl-/HCO3- exchange at the apical membrane of Necturus gallbladder epitheliumL Reuss
Department of Physiology and Biophysics, University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston 77550
J Gen Physiol 90:173-96. 1987..mucosal [Cl-] and [HCO3-] or lowering [Cl-] alone in the presence of a blocker of anion exchange (diphenylamine-2-carboxylate), indicate that elevation of intracellular cAMP inhibited the anion exchanger by approximately ..
- Determination of N,N',N"-triethylenethiophosphoramide and its active metabolite N,N',N"-triethylenephosphoramide in plasma and urine using capillary gas chromatographyR J van Maanen
University of Utrecht, Department of Pharmaceutical Analysis, The Netherlands
J Chromatogr B Biomed Sci Appl 719:103-12. 1998..b>Diphenylamine was used as internal standard. The limit of detection was 1.5 ng/ml for thioTEPA and 2...
- The indirect detection of bleach (sodium hypochlorite) in beverages as evidence of product tamperingDavid S Jackson
Forensic Chemistry Center, U S Food and Drug Administration, Cincinnati, OH 45237, USA
J Forensic Sci 51:827-31. 2006..hypochlorite on these beverages over a 13-day study period was evaluated using the following techniques: diphenylamine spot test for oxidizing agents, potassium iodide-starch test paper for oxidizing agents, pH, iodometric ..
- Action of physalaemin on the ionic transport across the frog skinS Lobasso
Institute of General Physiology, University of Bari, Italy
Arch Physiol Biochem 105:329-36. 1998..Furthermore diphenylamine-2-carboxylic acid (DPC, 0...
- Behavioral effects of rimcazole analogues alone and in combination with cocaineJonathan L Katz
Department of Health and Human Services, Medications Discovery Research Branch, NIDA Intramural Research Program, National Institutes of Health, Baltimore, MD 21224, USA
Eur J Pharmacol 468:109-19. 2003..and the N-propylphenyl analogues, SH 3-24 ([3-(cis-3,5-dimethyl-4-[3-phenylpropyl]-1-piperazinyl)-propyl]diphenylamine hydrochloride) and SH 3-28 (9-[3-(cis-3,5-dimethyl-4-[3-phenylpropyl]-1-piperazinyl)-propyl]carbazole ..
- Cellular mechanisms underlying the laxative effect of flavonol naringenin on rat constipation modelZi Huan Yang
The School of Life Science, Sun Yat Sen University, Guangzhou, China
PLoS ONE 3:e3348. 2008....
- Profiling of compounds and degradation products from the postharvest treatment of pears and apples by ultra-high pressure liquid chromatography quadrupole-time-of-flight mass spectrometryYolanda Pico
Laboratori de Nutrició i Bromatologia, Facultat de Farmacia, Universitat de Valencia, Av Vicent Andres Estelles s n, 46100 Burjassot, Valencia, Spain
Talanta 81:281-93. 2010..treatments were detected in this set of samples: imazalil (IMZ)/ethoxyquin (EQ) and thiabendazole (TBZ)/diphenylamine (DPA)...
- Ionic mechanism of forskolin-induced liquid secretion by porcine bronchiStephen T Ballard
Department of Physiology, College of Medicne, University of South Alabama, Mobile, AL 36688, USA
Am J Physiol Lung Cell Mol Physiol 290:L97-104. 2006..Jv was significantly inhibited by the anion channel blockers 5-nitro-2-(3-phenylpropylamino)benzoic acid, diphenylamine-2-carboxylate, and glibenclamide...
- Involvement of cystic fibrosis transmembrane conductance regulator in mouse sperm capacitationEnrique O Hernández-González
Departamento de Genética del Desarrollo y Fisiología Molecular, Instituto de Biotecnologia, Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico, Cuernavaca Morelos 62210, Mexico
J Biol Chem 282:24397-406. 2007..Interestingly, the addition of a CFTR inhibitor (diphenylamine-2-carboxylic acid; 250 microM) inhibited the capacitation-associated hyperpolarization, prevented ENaC closure,..
- Novel chromogenic substrates with metal chelating properties for the histochemical detection of peroxidasic activity, derived from 3-amino-9-ethylcarbazole (AEC) and 3,6-diamino-9-ethylcarbazoleR Krieg
Institute of Anatomy Anatomy II, Friedrich Schiller University Jena, Germany
Cell Mol Biol (Noisy-le-grand) 46:1191-212. 2000..side-coupling reactions with aromatic amine or phenol-additives exemplified here by means of 4-amino-N,N-diphenylamine. The reagents 4 and 7 are obtainable in a simple in situ synthesis, too, offering in principle a 'chemical ..
- Reactivity of dioxoruthenium(VI) porphyrins toward amines. Synthesis and characterization of bis(arylamine)ruthenium(II), bis(arylamido)- and bis(diphenylamido)ruthenium(IV), and oxo(tert-butylimido)ruthenium(VI) porphyrinsJ S Huang
Department of Chemistry, The University of Hong Kong, China
Chemistry 6:334-44. 2000..porphyrins, [Ru(VI)O2(Por)], with p-chloroaniline, trimethylamine, tert-butylamine, p-nitroaniline, and diphenylamine afforded bis(amine)ruthenium(II) porphyrins, [Ru(II)(Por)(L)2] (L-p-ClC6H4NH2, Me3N, Por=TTP, 4-Cl-TPP; L=..
- Absorption of taurocholic acid by the ileum of normal and transgenic DeltaF508 cystic fibrosis miceJ Hardcastle
Department of Biomedical Science, University of Sheffield, Sheffield, UK
J Pharm Pharmacol 56:445-52. 2004..by a low mucosal Na(+) concentration, but unaffected by Cl(-)-free conditions, serosal furosemide or mucosal diphenylamine-2-carboxylic acid (DPC)...
- Waste-free chemistry of diazonium salts and benign separation of coupling products in solid salt reactionsGerd Kaupp
Universitat Oldenburg, FB Chemie, Organische Chemie I, Postfach 2503, 26111 Oldenburg, Germany
Chemistry 8:1395-406. 2002..Solid diazonium salts couple quantitatively with solid diphenylamine and anilines to give the triazenes...
- NaCl and fluid secretion by the intestine of the teleost Fundulus heteroclitus: involvement of CFTRW S Marshall
Department of Biology, St Francis Xavier University, Antigonish, Nova Scotia, Canada B2G 2W5
J Exp Biol 205:745-58. 2002..22 microequiv cm(-2) h(-1), N=7, P<0.01). Mucosal application of the anion channel blocker 1 mmol l(-1) diphenylamine-2-carboxylate (DPC) after ionomycin + db-cAMP + IBMX treatment significantly reduced serosal-to-mucosal ..
- Ursodeoxycholic acid action on the transport function of the small intestine in normal and cystic fibrosis miceJ Hardcastle
Department of Biomedical Science, University of Sheffield, UK
J Pharm Pharmacol 53:1457-67. 2001..concentration, while the second phase was inhibited by (Cl-)-free conditions, serosal furosemide or mucosal diphenylamine-2-carboxylic acid (DPC), suggesting an initial Na+-dependent bile acid absorption followed by a stimulation of ..
- Diphenylamine-2-carboxylic acid (DPC), Usually an inhibitor of Cl- and non-selective cation channels, inhibits Cl-/HCO3- exchange and opens Cl- and cation conductances in rabbit gallbladder epitheliumD Cremaschi
Dipartimento di Fisiologia e Biochimica Generali, Universita degli Studi di Milano, Italy
Pflugers Arch 442:409-19. 2001..of apical Cl- influx, the anion exchange is shown here to be directly and immediately inhibited by diphenylamine-2-carboxylic acid (DPC) too...
- [Synthesis and photoluminescence of novel terbium(III) ternary complexes with carboxylic acid]Xiao ming Ren
College of Materials Science and Engineering, Changchun University of Science and Technology, Changchun 130022, China
Guang Pu Xue Yu Guang Pu Fen Xi 31:436-9. 2011In the present paper, imidazo[5,6-f] phenanthroline(IP), 2-aniline carbonyl benzoic acid (HAB) and 2-diphenylamine carbonyl benzoic acid (HDPAB) were synthesized at room temperature...
- New protocol for the isolation of nitrocellulose from gunpowders: utility in their identificationMaría López-López
University Institute of Research in Police Sciences IUICP, Planta Piloto de Química Fina, Universidad de Alcala, Ctra Madrid Barcelona Km 33 600, Alcala De Henares Madrid, Spain
Talanta 81:1742-9. 2010..were selected: three extractions with methanol (to remove nitroglycerin, 2,4-dinitrotoluene, ethyl-centralite, diphenylamine, and diphenylamine derivatives); one extraction with dichloromethane (to remove colorants and plasticizers of ..
- Screening of agrochemicals in foodstuffs using low-temperature plasma (LTP) ambient ionization mass spectrometryJoshua S Wiley
Department of Chemistry and Center for Analytical Instrumentation Development, Purdue University, 560 Oval Drive, West Lafayette, IN 47907, USA
Analyst 135:971-9. 2010..Thirteen multi-class agricultural chemicals were studied (ametryn, amitraz, atrazine, buprofezin, DEET, diphenylamine, ethoxyquin, imazalil, isofenphos-methyl, isoproturon, malathion, parathion-ethyl and terbuthylazine)...
- Pesticide residues in Italian Ready-Meals and dietary intake estimationMichele Lorenzin
Provincial Agency for Environmental Protection, Trento, Italy
J Environ Sci Health B 42:823-33. 2007..20 times), procymidone (17), pyrimethanil (7), iprodione (7), cyprodinil (7), fenitrothion (6), diphenylamine (6), chlorpyrifos (6), metalaxyl (5) and chlorpyrifos-methyl (5)...
- A Novel voltage-dependent chloride current activated by extracellular acidic pH in cultured rat Sertoli cellsCéline Auzanneau
Laboratoire des Biomembranes et Signalisation Cellulaire CNRS UMR 6558, Universite de Poitiers, 40 Avenue du Recteur Pineau, Poitiers, France
J Biol Chem 278:19230-6. 2003..b>Diphenylamine-2-carboxylic acid and 4,4'-diisothiocyanatostilbene-2,2'-disulfonic acid blocked the induced currents, and its ..
- Analyses of pesticide residues in fruit-based baby food by liquid chromatography/electrospray ionization time-of-flight mass spectrometryBienvenida Gilbert-López
Department of Physical and Analytical Chemistry, University of Jaen, 23071 Jaen, Spain
Rapid Commun Mass Spectrom 21:2059-71. 2007..thiabendazole, imazalil, tridemorph, triadimefon, bitertanol, prochloraz, flutriafol, myclobutanil, iprodione, diphenylamine and procymidone) in fruit-based baby food (multi-fruit jars and juices intended for infant consumption)...
- Expression and function of cystic fibrosis transmembrane conductance regulator in rat intrapulmonary arteriesR Robert
Institute of Cellular Physiology and Biology, UMR 6187, National Centre for Scientific Research, University of Poitiers, Poitiers, France
Eur Respir J 30:857-64. 2007..following effects were found: 1) inhibition of forskolin/genistein-activated iodide efflux by glibenclamide, diphenylamine-2-carboxylic acid and CFTR-specific inhibitor (CFTR(inh))-172; 2) activation of iodide efflux by the ..
- [A new virus of rabbit. II. Study on morphological structure and some physicochemical properties of a strain of rabbit hemorrhagic disease virus]H Zheng
Wuhan Institute of Virology, Academia Sinica
Wei Sheng Wu Xue Bao 32:198-203. 1992..Viral nucleic acid was extracted from purified virus by using SDS-proteinase K-phenol. Tests with diphenylamine, formaldehyde, and staining with acridine orange as well as the curves of thermal denaturation showed that ..
- Synthesis of heterocycles via Pd-ligand controlled cyclization of 2-chloro-N-(2-vinyl)aniline: preparation of carbazoles, indoles, dibenzazepines, and acridinesDmitry Tsvelikhovsky
Department of Chemistry, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, Massachusetts 02139, USA
J Am Chem Soc 132:14048-51. 2010The Pd-catalyzed condensation of 2-bromostyrene and 2-chloroaniline derivatives yields stable diphenylamine intermediates, which are selectively converted to five-, six-, or seven-membered heteroaromatics (indoles, carbazoles, acridines, ..
- Oxidative phosphorylation supported by an alternative respiratory pathway in mitochondria from EuglenaR Moreno-Sanchez
Departamento de Bioquimica, Instituto Nacional de Cardiologia, Juan Badiano 1, Col Seccion XVI, Tlalpan, Mexico, Mexico
Biochim Biophys Acta 1457:200-10. 2000..The cyanide-resistant respiration was strongly inhibited by diphenylamine, n-propyl-gallate, salicylhydroxamic acid and disulfiram...
- Barakol extracted from Cassia siamea stimulates chloride secretion in rat colonChatsri Deachapunya
Department of Physiology, Faculty of Medicine, Srinakharinwirot University, Sukhumvit 23, Wattana, Bangkok 10110, Thailand
J Pharmacol Exp Ther 314:732-7. 2005..4 mM. The barakol-stimulated increase in Isc was inhibited by subsequent treatment with 500 microM diphenylamine-2-carboxylic acid or 400 microM glibenclamide added to the apical solution and 200 microM bumetanide added to ..
- [Biology of two lysogenic phages from Bacillus thuringiensis MZ1]Wei Liao
State Key Laboratory of Biocontrol, Sun Yat Sen Zhongshan University, Guangzhou 510275, China
Wei Sheng Wu Xue Bao 47:92-7. 2007..It was suggested that both phages DNA be linear dsDNA through the typical absorption curves, reaction with diphenylamine, DNase sensitivity and acridine orange staining...
- K+ current stimulation by Cl- in the midgut epithelium of tobacco hornworm (Manduca sexta). I. Kinetics and effect of Cl(-)-site-specific agentsW Zeiske
, , FRG
J Comp Physiol B 162:331-9. 1992..So-called "Cl(-)-specific" transport inhibitors (frusemide, 9-anthracene carboxylic acid, diphenylamine carboxylic acid and 4,4'-diisothiocyana-to-stilbene-2,2'-disulphonic acid) reduce IK when added to the ..
- Different physiological mechanisms control isovolumetric regulation and regulatory volume decrease in chick embryo cardiomyocytesM M Souza
Department of Cell Biology, Division of Physiology, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, North Carolina 27710, USA
Cell Biol Int 24:713-21. 2000..Potassium channel blockers, quinidine and Ba(2+), and the chloride channel blocker, diphenylamine-2-carboxylate (DPC), compromise IVR in our model...
- Potentiation of oxidative damage to rat red blood cells by the concurrent presence of t-butyl hydroperoxide and bromotrichloromethaneM Sano
Laboratory of Health Science, School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of Shizuoka, Japan
J Toxicol Environ Health 43:339-50. 1994..The inhibition of lipid peroxidation by diphenylamine (which reacts with alkoxyl radicals but not peroxyl radicals) suggests an important role of alkoxyl radicals...
- [Induced apoptosis and mechanism of endosulfan in mouse germ cells]Nan qi Ren
College of Civil Environmental Engineering, Harbin University of Technology, Harbin 150090, China
Huan Jing Ke Xue 29:386-90. 2008..LCSM), DNA ladder detected by electricity swims, and increasing of DNA degeneration rate measured through diphenylamine (p < 0.01)...
- Development and validation of spectrophotometric methods for estimating amisulpride in pharmaceutical preparationsSangita Sharma
Department of Chemistry, Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University, Patan 384265, Gujarat, India
Anal Sci 26:485-9. 2010..and hydrochloric acid, followed by coupling with N-(1-naphthyl)ethylenediamine dihydrochloride (Method A), diphenylamine (Method B), beta-naphthol in an alkaline medium (Method C), resorcinol in an alkaline medium (Method D) and ..
- Quantity of DNA in the organs of adult Swiss male mice after AET and MEA treatmentJ Manowska
Department of Animal Physiology, Jagiellonian University, Cracow, Poland
Acta Physiol Hung 74:315-9. 1989..means of Burton's method, which is based on the estimation of deoxiribose content in the colour reaction with diphenylamine. The injection of AET and MEA did not distinctly influence the DNA content in the organs of mice...
- Enzymatic assay of gamma-cystathionase activity using pyruvate oxidase-peroxidase sequential reactionYuki Ogasawara
Department of Environmental Biology, Meiji Pharmaceutical University 2 522 1, Noshio, Kiyose, Tokyo 204 8588, Japan
J Biochem Biophys Methods 51:139-50. 2002..absorbance increases with the oxidized color of a leuco dye, N-(carboxymethylamino)-4,4'-bis (dimethylamino)-diphenylamine at 727 nm is proportional to the gamma-cystathionase activity...
- CHLORIDE CHANNELS WITH PHOTOAFFINITY PROBESBruce Branchini; Fiscal Year: 1990..Compound I is an optimized version of the basic structure diphenylamine-2-carboxylate, an agent that blocks chloride ion transport at apical sites on bovine tracheal epithelia, the ..
- International Network and Registry for TMAHoward Trachtman; Fiscal Year: 2007..These include essential hypertension, diabetes, hyperlipidemia, myocardial infarction, and chronic kidney disease. [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- Enhanced Drug Access to Eye TissuesJohn Tomich; Fiscal Year: 2004..These proof-of-concept studies are directed toward the treatment of acute infections of the eye through the instillation of drugs in drops rather than the current approach using injections. ..
- Antitumor Mechanisms of SRC Inhibitors in Lung CancerEric Haura; Fiscal Year: 2008..unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- Novel Therapies for Resistant FSGSHoward Trachtman; Fiscal Year: 2006..The infrastructure that is established for the performance of this R21/R33 project should prove useful for the efficient assessment of additional novel therapies that will be developed in the future for patients with primary FSGS. ..
- Osteoblast Derived Pathogenic Factors in Hyp MiceNorimoto Yanagawa; Fiscal Year: 2005..abstract_text> ..
- Human monoclonal antibody therapy for HUSHoward Trachtman; Fiscal Year: 2004..abstract_text> ..
- MULTICENTER TRIAL OF SYNSORB PK IN E COLI RELATED HUSHoward Trachtman; Fiscal Year: 2003..The outcome of this trial may justify the use of SYNSORB PK as a safe therapy to ameliorate D+HUS. ..
- Synthetic Peptide Modulators of Paracellular ConductanceJohn Tomich; Fiscal Year: 2002..In a Phase II application drug uptake studies will be monitored using both in vitro and in vivo systems. ..
- PEPTIDE REGULATION OF THE CHOROID PLEXUS-CSF SYSTEMConrad Johanson; Fiscal Year: 2002..Our long-term goal is to delineate the multifunctional roles of CP in brain fluid homeostasis. ..
- ROLE OF ORDERED HELICAL SEGMENTS IN MEMBRANE PROTEINSJohn Tomich; Fiscal Year: 2002....
- Channel Replacement Therapy for Cystic FibrosisJohn Tomich; Fiscal Year: 2002..Non-medical, modified-membrane applications in ion exchange and batteries may also be achievable. ..
- Age-Related Decrease in A-Beta Peptide Clearance Pathways: CSF and BBBConrad Earl Johanson; Fiscal Year: 2010..Translation: Ap is an expedient marker to analyze aging effects on ISF-CSF relationships, and the compromised solute clearance by malfunctioning barrier systems. This sheds light on neurodegeneration. ..