Genomes and Genes
Summary: An antineoplastic agent used primarily in combination with mechlorethamine, vincristine, and prednisone (the MOPP protocol) in the treatment of Hodgkin's disease.
Publications210 found, 100 shown here
- Ovarian function after cancer treatment in young women affected by Hodgkin disease (HD)Loverro Giuseppe
Department of Obstetric and Gynecology, University of Bari, Policlinico of Bari, Italy
Hematology 12:141-7. 2007..In conclusion, ovarian reserve evaluation, in young patients treated by CHT, can be performed by AFC. GnRH-a treatment does not have a protective effect, but could delay the development of ovarian failure...
- Will BEACOPP be the standard for high risk Hodgkin lymphoma patients in advanced stages?Volker Diehl
University of Cologne, Joseph Stelzmann Strasse 9, 50924, Koln, Germany
Transfus Apher Sci 37:37-41. 2007..We certainly hope that it will not last another 20 years to establish the BEACOPP regimen as an attractive curative treatment option for at least the high risk cohorts of HL...
- Adjuvant procarbazine, lomustine, and vincristine chemotherapy in newly diagnosed anaplastic oligodendroglioma: long-term follow-up of EORTC brain tumor group study 26951Martin J van den Bent
Neuro Oncology Unit, Erasmus MC Daniel den Hoed Cancer Center, PO Box 5201, 3008AE Rotterdam, The Netherlands
J Clin Oncol 31:344-50. 2013..We now present the long-term follow-up findings of a randomized phase III study on the addition of six cycles of procarbazine, lomustine, and vincristine (PCV) chemotherapy to radiotherapy (RT).
- Temozolomide versus procarbazine, lomustine, and vincristine in recurrent high-grade gliomaMichael Brada
The Institute of Cancer Research and The Royal Marsden National Health Service Foundation Trust, Sutton, Surrey, United Kingdom
J Clin Oncol 28:4601-8. 2010..No prospective comparison with nitrosourea-based chemotherapy exists. We report, to our knowledge, the first randomized trial of procarbazine, lomustine, and vincristine (PCV) versus TMZ in chemotherapy-naive patients with recurrent HGG.
- Chromosomal anomalies in oligodendroglial tumors are correlated with clinical featuresMartin J van den Bent
Department of Neurooncology, Erasmus University Medical Center Rotterdam Daniel den Hoed Cancer Center, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Cancer 97:1276-84. 2003..The authors investigated the correlation between genetic and clinical characteristics of OD in 33 patients who received chemotherapy with procarbazine, lomustine, and vincristine for recurrent disease after receiving radiotherapy.
- High-dose methotrexate combined with procarbazine and CCNU for primary CNS lymphoma in the elderly: results of a prospective pilot and phase II studyG Illerhaus
Department of Haematology, University Medical Center Freiburg, Freiburg, Germany
Ann Oncol 20:319-25. 2009..nervous system lymphoma (PCNSL), we conducted a phase II study with high-dose methotrexate (MTX) combined with procarbazine and CCNU...
- Benefit from procarbazine, lomustine, and vincristine in oligodendroglial tumors is associated with mutation of IDHJ Gregory Cairncross
J Gregory Cairncross, University of Calgary, Calgary, Alberta Luis Souhami, McGill University, Montreal, Quebec Normand J Laperriere, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada Meihua Wang, American College of Radiology, Philadelphia, PA Robert B Jenkins, Caterina Giannini, and Jan C Buckner, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN Edward G Shaw, Wake Forest School of Medicine, Winston Salem, NC David G Brachman, Arizona Oncology Services Foundation Barrow Neurological Institute, Phoenix, AZ Karen L Fink, Baylor University, Dallas, TX Jason T Huse, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY Minesh P Mehta, Northwestern University, Chicago, IL and Walter J Curran Jr, Emory University, Atlanta, GA
J Clin Oncol 32:783-90. 2014..Thus, 1p/19q status may not identify all responders to CRT...
- Procarbazine-free OEPA-COPDAC chemotherapy in boys and standard OPPA-COPP in girls have comparable effectiveness in pediatric Hodgkin's lymphoma: the GPOH-HD-2002 studyChristine Mauz-Körholz
Department of Paediatrics, Martin Luther University of Halle Wittenberg, Halle, Germany
J Clin Oncol 28:3680-6. 2010..vincristine, prednisone, and dacarbazine (COPDAC) is derived from standard vincristine, procarbazine, prednisone, and doxorubicin (OPPA)-cyclophosphamide, vincristine, procarbazine, and prednisone (COPP) ..
- Immunochemotherapy with rituximab, methotrexate, procarbazine, and lomustine for primary CNS lymphoma (PCNSL) in the elderlyK Fritsch
Department of Hematology and Oncology, Freiburg University Medical Center, Freiburg, Germany
Ann Oncol 22:2080-5. 2011..In this article, we report the results of a pilot trial adding rituximab to the established regimen consisting of methotrexate, procarbazine, and lomustine (R-MCP).
- 14-day variant of the bleomycin, etoposide, doxorubicin, cyclophosphamide, vincristine, procarbazine, and prednisone regimen in advanced-stage Hodgkin's lymphoma: results of a pilot study of the German Hodgkin's Lymphoma Study GroupM Sieber
German Hodgkin s Lymphoma Study Group, Klinik fur Innere Medizin, University of Cologne, Germany
J Clin Oncol 21:1734-9. 2003..and efficacy of a time-intensified bleomycin, etoposide, doxorubicin, cyclophosphamide, vincristine, procarbazine, and prednisone (BEACOPP) regimen given in 14-day intervals (BEACOPP-14) with granulocyte colony-stimulating ..
- Phase II trial of radiotherapy after hyperbaric oxygenation with multiagent chemotherapy (procarbazine, nimustine, and vincristine) for high-grade gliomas: long-term resultsKazuhiko Ogawa
Department of Radiology, University of the Ryukyus, Okinawa, Japan
Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 82:732-8. 2012..To analyze the long-term results of a Phase II trial of radiotherapy given immediately after hyperbaric oxygenation (HBO) with multiagent chemotherapy in adults with high-grade gliomas...
- Rituximab, methotrexate, procarbazine, and vincristine followed by consolidation reduced-dose whole-brain radiotherapy and cytarabine in newly diagnosed primary CNS lymphoma: final results and long-term outcomePatrick G Morris
Patrick G Morris, Denise D Correa, Joachim Yahalom, Anne S Reiner, Kathy Panageas, Sasan Karimi, Richard Curry, Gaurav Shah, Lauren E Abrey, Lisa M DeAngelis, and Antonio Omuro, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center Rose K Lai, Columbia University, New York, NY Jeffrey J Raizer and Sean Grimm, Northwestern University, Chicago, IL David Schiff, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA and Barbara Grant, University of Vermont, Burlington, VT
J Clin Oncol 31:3971-9. 2013A multicenter phase II study was conducted to assess the efficacy of rituximab, methotrexate, procarbazine, and vincristine (R-MPV) followed by consolidation reduced-dose whole-brain radiotherapy (rdWBRT) and cytarabine in primary CNS ..
- Fotemustine combined with procarbazine in recurrent malignant gliomas: a phase I study with evaluation of lymphocyte 06-alkylguanine-DNA alkyltransferase activityA Boiardi
Istituto Carlo Besta, Milan, Italy
J Neurooncol 52:149-56. 2001..the maximum tolerated dose (MTD) and toxicity profile of fotemustine when combined with a fixed dose of procarbazine (PCZ), and to evaluate the extent of O6-alkylguanine-DNA alkyltransferase (ATase) depletion in circulating ..
- Early response to high-dose methotrexate, vincristine, and procarbazine chemotherapy-adapted strategy for primary CNS lymphoma: no consolidation therapy for patients achieving early complete responseYu Ri Kim
Division of Hematology, Department of Internal Medicine, Severance Hospital, Yonsei University College of Medicine, 50 Yonsei ro, Seodaemun gu, Seoul, 120 752, South Korea
Ann Hematol 93:211-9. 2014..we investigated the treatment outcomes and prognostic factors of high-dose methotrexate, vincristine, and procarbazine (MVP) chemotherapy followed by an interim response-adapted intensification strategy in immunocompetent patients ..
- Phase 2 study of BACOPP (bleomycin, adriamycin, cyclophosphamide, vincristine, procarbazine, and prednisone) in older patients with Hodgkin lymphoma: a report from the German Hodgkin Study Group (GHSG)Teresa V Halbsguth
First Department of Internal Medicine, University Hospital of Cologne, Cologne, Germany
Blood 116:2026-32. 2010..We thus developed a new regimen, BACOPP (bleomycin, adriamycin, cyclophosphamide, vincristine, procarbazine, and prednisone), to improve both tolerability and efficacy of treatment for older HL patients...
- Intrinsic molecular subtypes of glioma are prognostic and predict benefit from adjuvant procarbazine, lomustine, and vincristine chemotherapy in combination with other prognostic factors in anaplastic oligodendroglial brain tumors: a report from EORTC stuLale Erdem-Eraslan
Erasmus MC Daniel den Hoed Cancer Center, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
J Clin Oncol 31:328-36. 2013..Research and Treatment of Cancer (EORTC) 26951, a randomized phase III clinical trial investigating adjuvant procarbazine, lomustine, and vincristine (PCV) chemotherapy in anaplastic oligodendroglial tumors...
- Procarbazine as adjunctive therapy for treatment of dogs with presumptive antemortem diagnosis of granulomatous meningoencephalomyelitis: 21 cases (1998-2004)Joan R Coates
Department of Veterinary Medicine and Surgery, College of Veterinary Medicine, University of Missouri, Columbia 65211, USA
J Vet Intern Med 21:100-6. 2007..Remission often is short-lived in dogs treated with glucocorticoids. Procarbazine is T cell-specific and crosses the blood-brain barrier.
- Hyperfractionated radiotherapy and multi-agent chemotherapy (procarbazine, ACNU and vincristine) for high-grade gliomas: a prospective studyKazuhiko Ogawa
Department of Radiology, University of the Ryukyus, School of Medicine, 207 Uehara, Nishihara cho, Okinawa, 903 0215, Japan
Anticancer Res 26:2457-62. 2006To evaluate the feasibility, efficacy and toxicity of hyperfractionated radiotherapy and multi-agent chemotherapy, including procarbazine, nimustine (ACNU) and vincristine, in adults with high-grade gliomas.
- Reduction of procarbazine-induced cleft palates by prenatal folic acid supplementation in ratsFathi A Malek
Department of Anatomy, Ernst Moritz Arndt University, Greifswald, Germany
Pathol Res Pract 200:33-40. 2004We investigated the effects of prenatal folic acid supplementation on procarbazine (PCZ)-induced intra-uterine growth retardation (IUGR), cleft palates, and microgenia...
- A phase II trial of thalidomide and procarbazine in adult patients with recurrent or progressive malignant gliomasJimmy Ruiz
Section on Hematology and Oncology, Department of Internal Medicine, Wake Forest School of Medicine, Medical Center Boulevard, Winston Salem, NC 27157, USA
J Neurooncol 106:611-7. 2012Thalidomide and procarbazine have demonstrated single agent activity against malignant gliomas (MG). We evaluated the combination of thalidomide and procarbazine with a single arm phase II trial in adults with recurrent or progressive MG...
- Clinical use of genotype to predict chemosensitivity in oligodendroglial tumorsC Walker
J K Douglas Laboratories, Clatterbridge Hospital, Bebington, Wirral, UK
Neurology 66:1661-7. 2006..The -1p/-19q genotype has been associated with prolonged survival and chemosensitivity in oligodendroglial neoplasms, but the predictive and prognostic significance of genotype in the routine clinic is not established...
- Adjuvant procarbazine, lomustine, and vincristine improves progression-free survival but not overall survival in newly diagnosed anaplastic oligodendrogliomas and oligoastrocytomas: a randomized European Organisation for Research and Treatment of Cancer pMartin J van den Bent
Departments of Neurology and Pathology, Daniel den Hoed Cancer Center Erasmus University Hospital, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
J Clin Oncol 24:2715-22. 2006..We investigated, in a multicenter randomized controlled trial, whether adjuvant procarbazine, lomustine, and vincristine (PCV) chemotherapy improves overall survival (OS) in newly diagnosed patients with ..
- Combined immunochemotherapy with reduced whole-brain radiotherapy for newly diagnosed primary CNS lymphomaGaurav D Shah
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY 10021, USA
J Clin Oncol 25:4730-5. 2007....
- Phase III randomized study of radiotherapy plus procarbazine, lomustine, and vincristine with or without BUdR for treatment of anaplastic astrocytoma: final report of RTOG 9404Michael D Prados
Department of Neurosurgery, University of California, San Francisco, 94143 0372, USA
Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 58:1147-52. 2004..anaplastic glioma other than glioblastoma multiforme comparing external beam radiotherapy (EBRT) plus adjuvant procarbazine, cyclohexylchloroethylnitrosurea (lomustine), and vincristine (PCV) chemotherapy with or without ..
- Phase III trial of chemotherapy plus radiotherapy compared with radiotherapy alone for pure and mixed anaplastic oligodendroglioma: Intergroup Radiation Therapy Oncology Group Trial 9402Gregory Cairncross
University of Calgary, Calgary, Alberta, Canada E mail
J Clin Oncol 24:2707-14. 2006..oligoastrocytoma (AOA) are treated with surgery and radiotherapy (RT) at diagnosis, but they also respond to procarbazine, lomustine, and vincristine (PCV), raising the possibility that early chemotherapy will improve survival...
- Health-related quality of life in patients treated with temozolomide versus procarbazine for recurrent glioblastoma multiformeD Osoba
Quality of Life Consulting, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
J Clin Oncol 18:1481-91. 2000To determine whether chemotherapy with temozolomide (TMZ) versus procarbazine (PCB) for recurrent glioblastoma multiforme (GBM) was associated with improvement in health-related quality of life (HRQOL).
- Procarbazine, lomustine, and vincristine (PCV) chemotherapy for anaplastic astrocytoma: A retrospective review of radiation therapy oncology group protocols comparing survival with carmustine or PCV adjuvant chemotherapyM D Prados
Department of Neurosurgery, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, CA 94143 0372, USA
J Clin Oncol 17:3389-95. 1999To determine any differences in outcome for patients with anaplastic astrocytoma (AA) treated with adjuvant carmustine (BCNU) versus procarbazine, lomustine, and vincristine (PCV) chemotherapy.
- NOA-04 randomized phase III trial of sequential radiochemotherapy of anaplastic glioma with procarbazine, lomustine, and vincristine or temozolomideWolfgang Wick
Department of Neurology and Hertie Institute for Clinical Brain Research, University of Tubingen, Tubingen, Germany
J Clin Oncol 27:5874-80. 2009..The NOA-04 phase III trial compared efficacy and safety of radiotherapy followed by chemotherapy at progression with the reverse sequence in patients with newly diagnosed anaplastic gliomas...
- Oligodendroglioma and anaplastic oligodendroglioma: clinical features, treatment, and prognosisHerbert H Engelhard
Department of Neurosurgery, The University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, Illinois 60612, USA
Surg Neurol 60:443-56. 2003..In this article, the topic of oligodendroglioma and anaplastic oligodendroglioma is reviewed, highlighting the new clinical developments...
- Temozolomide in patients with glioblastoma at second relapse after first line nitrosourea-procarbazine failure: a phase II studyAlba A Brandes
Department of Medical Oncology, Azienda Ospedale Universita, Padova, Italy
Oncology 63:38-41. 2002..TTP), response rate and toxicity, a phase II study was conducted in patients with recurrent glioblastoma multiforme (GBM) following surgery plus radiotherapy and a first-line regimen based on nitrosourea, procarbazine and vincristine.
- Benefit of temozolomide compared to procarbazine in treatment of glioblastoma multiforme at first relapse: effect on neurological functioning, performance status, and health related quality of lifeDavid R Macdonald
MEDTAP International, London, UK
Cancer Invest 23:138-44. 2005..the value of multiple outcome measures using the results of a recent clinical trial comparing temozolomide with procarbazine in the treatment of Glioblastoma Multiforme...
- The complex clinical picture of presumably allergic side effects to cytostatic drugs: symptoms, pathomechanism, reexposure, and desensitizationMauro Pagani
Allergology and Oncology Service, Medicine Department, Asola Hospital, Mantova, Italy
Med Clin North Am 94:835-52, xiii. 2010..Hypersensitivity reactions are common with platinum compounds, L-asparaginase, taxanes, procarbazine, and epipodophyllotoxins, whereas they are unusual, but always possible, with the other chemotherapeutic drugs...
- Phase II trial of procarbazine, lomustine, and vincristine as initial therapy for patients with low-grade oligodendroglioma or oligoastrocytoma: efficacy and associations with chromosomal abnormalitiesJan C Buckner
Mayo Clinic and Mayo Foundation, Rochester, MN 55905, USA
J Clin Oncol 21:251-5. 2003....
- Diagnosis and management of hypersensitivity reactions related to common cancer chemotherapy agentsChristina Lee
Department of Medicine, Division of Allergy and Immunology, VA Greater Los Angeles Healthcare System University of California Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California 90073, USA
Ann Allergy Asthma Immunol 102:179-87; quiz 187-9, 222. 2009..To review clinical hypersensitivity reactions related to common cancer chemotherapy agents and to discuss potential management strategies...
- Treatment for primary CNS lymphoma: the next stepL E Abrey
Departments of Neurology and Radiation Oncology, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY 10021, USA
J Clin Oncol 18:3144-50. 2000..The reported protocol was designed to optimize and enhance the chemotherapeutic component of treatment...
- Radiotherapy plus concurrent and adjuvant procarbazine, lomustine, and vincristine chemotherapy for patients with malignant gliomaSeung Ho Yang
Department of Neurosurgery, Kangnam St Mary s Hospital, The Catholic University of Korea, Seocho Gu, Seoul 137 701, Korea
Oncol Rep 17:1359-64. 2007..Both external involved field radiotherapy and chemotherapy, composed of CCNU (75-110 mg/m(2)), procarbazine (60 mg/m(2)) and vincristine (1.4 mg/m(2)), were started simultaneously two weeks after surgery...
- Severe pulmonary toxicity in patients with advanced-stage Hodgkin's disease treated with a modified bleomycin, doxorubicin, cyclophosphamide, vincristine, procarbazine, prednisone, and gemcitabine (BEACOPP) regimen is probably related to the combination oHenning Bredenfeld
Department I for Internal Medicine, University Hospital Cologne, Cologne, Germany
J Clin Oncol 22:2424-9. 2004..nonleukemogenic polychemotherapy regimen, BAGCOPP (bleomycin, doxorubicin, cyclophosphamide, vincristine, procarbazine, prednisone, gemcitabine) in a phase I/II dose-escalation study in patients with advanced-stage Hodgkin' s ..
- Efficacy and feasibility of standard procarbazine, lomustine, and vincristine chemotherapy in anaplastic oligodendroglioma and oligoastrocytoma recurrent after radiotherapy. A Phase II studyAlba Ariela Brandes
Department of Medical Oncology, Azienda Ospedale Università of Padova, Padova, Italy
Cancer 101:2079-85. 2004..knowledge, there is a scarcity of accurate data regarding the feasibility of standard chemotherapy with procarbazine, lomustine, and vincristine (PCV) in a homogeneous series of patients with primary anaplastic oligodendroglioma ..
- Plasma kinetics of procarbazine and azo-procarbazine in humansRainer Preiss
Institute of Clinical Pharmacology, University of Leipzig, Leipzig, Germany
Anticancer Drugs 17:75-80. 2006The plasma kinetics of procarbazine (PCB) and its major metabolite azo-procarbazine (azo-PCB) were systematically investigated in humans for the first time...
- A phase II study of temozolomide vs. procarbazine in patients with glioblastoma multiforme at first relapseW K Yung
Department of Neuro Oncology, UTMD Anderson Cancer Center, Box 100, 1515 Holcombe Boulevard, Houston, Texas, 77030, USA
Br J Cancer 83:588-93. 2000..open-label, phase II study compared temozolomide (TMZ), an oral second-generation alkylating agent, and procarbazine (PCB) in 225 patients with glioblastoma multiforme at first relapse...
- Molecular analysis of anaplastic oligodendroglial tumors in a prospective randomized study: A report from EORTC study 26951Mathilde C M Kouwenhoven
Department of Neurology, Daniel den Hoed Cancer Center, Erasmus University Hospital, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Neuro Oncol 11:737-46. 2009..III European Organisation for Research and Treatment of Cancer (EORTC) study 26951 on the effects of adjuvant procarbazine, chloroethyl cyclohexylnitrosourea (lomustine), and vincristine chemotherapy in anaplastic oligodendroglial ..
- Combination chemotherapy and radiotherapy for primary central nervous system lymphoma: Radiation Therapy Oncology Group Study 93-10Lisa M DeAngelis
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY 10021, USA
J Clin Oncol 20:4643-8. 2002..Cranial irradiation alone rarely results in long-term disease control or prolonged survival. We prospectively studied the use of combination chemotherapy plus cranial irradiation in newly diagnosed patients with PCNSL...
- Role of [18F]-fluoro-2-deoxy-D-glucose positron emission tomography in early and late therapy assessment of patients with advanced Hodgkin lymphoma treated with bleomycin, etoposide, adriamycin, cyclophosphamide, vincristine, procarbazine and prednisoneJana Markova
Department of Clinical Hematology, University Hospital Kralovske Vinohrady, Third Faculty of Medicine, Charles University, Prague, Czech Republic
Leuk Lymphoma 53:64-70. 2012..Interim PET after four cycles of bleomycin, etoposide, adriamycin, cyclophosphamide, vincristine, procarbazine and prednisone (BEACOPP) is a strong prognostic marker for PFS in advanced HL.
- Treatment of pediatric low-grade gliomas with a nitrosourea-based multiagent chemotherapy regimenM D Prados
Department of Neurological Surgery, School of Medicine, University of California, San Francisco, USA
J Neurooncol 32:235-41. 1997..b>Procarbazine, 6-thioguanine, and dibromodulcitol were given before lomustine (CCNU) and vincristine was given 1 and 3 weeks ..
- Initial chemotherapy in gliomatosis cerebriM Sanson
Fédération de Neurologie Mazarin, Groupe hospitalier Pitié Salpêtrière and Université Pierre et Marie Curie, Paris, France
Neurology 63:270-5. 2004..Because of the diffuse nature of gliomatosis cerebri (GC), surgery is not suitable, and large field radiotherapy carries the risk of severe toxicity. In this setting, initial chemotherapy warrants further investigation...
- Second-line chemotherapy with temozolomide in recurrent oligodendroglioma after PCV (procarbazine, lomustine and vincristine) chemotherapy: EORTC Brain Tumor Group phase II study 26972M J van den Bent
Department of Neuro Oncology, University Hospital Rotterdam Rotterdam Cancer Center, The Netherlands
Ann Oncol 14:599-602. 2003..tumors are chemosensitive, with two-thirds of patients responding to PCV combination chemotherapy with procarbazine, lomustine (CCNU) and vincristine...
- Phase I study of temozolamide (TMZ) combined with procarbazine (PCB) in patients with gliomasE S Newlands
Imperial College School of Medicine, Charing Cross Hospital, Fulham Palace Road, London W6 8RF, UK
Br J Cancer 89:248-51. 2003..b>Procarbazine (PCB) has been used for treating gliomas for many years and here both agents were combined in the treatment...
- Salvage chemotherapy with procarbazine and fotemustine combination in the treatment of temozolomide treated recurrent glioblastoma patientsAntonio Silvani
Department of Neuro Oncology, Fondazione IRCCS Istituto Neurologico Carlo Besta, Milan, Italy
J Neurooncol 87:143-51. 2008The purpose of this study was to evaluate safety and efficacy of Procarbazine (PCB) and fotemustine (FTM) combination in the treatment of pre-temozolomide treated, recurrent GBM patients...
- Combined treatment with high-dose methotrexate, vincristine and procarbazine, without intrathecal chemotherapy, followed by consolidation radiotherapy for primary central nervous system lymphoma in immunocompetent patientsA J Ferreri
Department of Radiochemotherapy, San Raffaele H Scientific Institute, Milan, Italy
Oncology 60:134-40. 2001....
- Factors influencing the response to high dose methotrexate-based vincristine and procarbazine combination chemotherapy for primary central nervous system lymphomaKang Hyun Sung
Department of Neurosurgery and Division of Neurooncology, Samsung Changwon Hospital, Sungkyunkwan University School of Medicine, 158 Paryong ro, Masanhoewon gu, Changwon, Korea
J Korean Med Sci 26:551-60. 2011..5 g/m(2)) and vincristine (1.4 mg/m(2)/day) for one day during weeks 1, 3, 5, 7, and 9, and procarbazine (100 mg/m(2)/day) for one week during weeks 1, 5, and 9. Forty-one patients (78...
- Immuno-chemotherapy with a combination of rituximab, methotrexate, pirarubicin and procarbazine for patients with primary CNS lymphoma--a preliminary reportRyuya Yamanaka
Leuk Lymphoma 48:1019-22. 2007
- A pilot study of dose-intensified procarbazine, CCNU, vincristine for poor prognosis brain tumors utilizing fibronectin-assisted, retroviral-mediated modification of CD34+ peripheral blood cells with O6-methylguanine DNA methyltransferaseK Cornetta
Department of Medical and Molecular Genetics, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, 46202, USA
Cancer Gene Ther 13:886-95. 2006..to transduce hematopoietic progenitors, which were subsequently used in the setting of alkylator therapy (procarbazine, CCNU, vincristine (PCV)) for poor prognosis brain tumors...
- Prednisone, etoposide, procarbazine, and cyclophosphamide (PEP-C) oral combination chemotherapy regimen for recurring/refractory lymphoma: low-dose metronomic, multidrug therapyMorton Coleman
Center for Lymphoma and Myeloma, Division of Hematology Oncology, Department of Medicine, Weill Cornell Medical College, New York Presbyterian Hospital, New York, New York 10021, USA
Cancer 112:2228-32. 2008..Many patients with recurrent lymphoma are unable to tolerate intensive therapies, or have disease that is refractory. Metronomic chemotherapy offers a novel, potentially less toxic yet effective treatment strategy...
- Sex-related differences in procarbazine-induced cleft palate and microgenia and the anti-teratogenic effect of prenatal folic acid supplementation in ratsF A Malek
Department of Anatomy, Ernst Moritz Arndt University, Friedrich Loeffler Strasse 23 c, D 17487 Greifswald, Germany
Ann Anat 185:465-70. 2003Sex-related differences in the frequency of cleft palates and microgenia in rat fetuses prenatally treated with procarbazine (200 mg/kg on day 14 of gestation (GD14), group 1), and the anti-teratogenic effect of prenatal folic acid ..
- Durable responses with the metronomic rituximab and thalidomide plus prednisone, etoposide, procarbazine, and cyclophosphamide regimen in elderly patients with recurrent mantle cell lymphomaJia Ruan
Division of Hematology Oncology, Center for Lymphoma and Myeloma, Weill Cornell Medical College, New York, New York, USA
Cancer 116:2655-64. 2010..authors report safety, activity, and angiogenic profiling results with the rituximab and thalidomide plus prednisone, etoposide, procarbazine, and cyclophosphamide (RT-PEPC) regimen in patients with recurrent mantle cell lymphoma (MCL).
- Phase III randomized study of postradiotherapy chemotherapy with alpha-difluoromethylornithine-procarbazine, N-(2-chloroethyl)-N'-cyclohexyl-N-nitrosurea, vincristine (DFMO-PCV) versus PCV for glioblastoma multiformeV A Levin
Department of Neuro Oncology, University of Texas M D Anderson Cancer Center, Houston 77030, USA
Clin Cancer Res 6:3878-84. 2000Although the efficacy of the nitrosourea-based combination chemotherapy procarbazine, N-(2-chloroethyl)-N'-cyclohexyl-N-nitrosurea, and vincristine (PCV) has been previously demonstrated in the setting of anaplastic/intermediate-grade ..
- Efficacy of adjuvant therapy with procarbazine, MCNU, and vincristine for oligodendroglial tumorsT Wakabayashi
Department of Neurosurgery, Nagoya University School of Medicine, Nagoya
Neurol Med Chir (Tokyo) 41:115-9; discussion 119-20. 2001An adjuvant chemotherapy regimen consisting of procarbazine, MCNU, and vincristine (PMV) was evaluated for the treatment of malignant oligodendroglial tumors...
- Prospective trial of radiotherapy after hyperbaric oxygenation with chemotherapy for high-grade gliomasKazuhiko Ogawa
Department of Radiology, University of the Ryukyus, School of Medicine, 207 Uehara, Nishihara cho, 903 0215, Okinawa, Japan
Radiother Oncol 67:63-7. 2003..The current study indicated that radiotherapy immediately after HBO with chemotherapy was feasible for high-grade gliomas...
- Effects of prenatal procarbazine administration on intrauterine development in ratsF A Malek
Department of Anatomy, Ernst Moritz Arndt University, Friedrich Loeffler Strasse 23c, D 17487 Greifswald, Germany
Ann Anat 185:117-9. 2003The effects of prenatal procarbazine (PCZ) administration on the intrauterine development of rat fetuses were investigated. Gravid rats were treated on day 14 of gestation (GD14) with 25 mg or 50 mg/kg body weight PCZ via stomach tube...
- Procarbazine in haematology: an old drug with a new life?M Massoud
Departement de Medecine, Institut Gustave Roussy, 39 Rue C Desmoulins, 94805 Villejuif, France
Eur J Cancer 40:1924-7. 2004b>Procarbazine (PCB) was developed in the 1960s and was rapidly recognised as an active agent in lymphoid malignancies...
- Successful treatment of low-grade oligodendroglial tumors with a chemotherapy regimen of procarbazine, lomustine, and vincristineElize M Biemond ter Stege
Department of Neurology Neuro Oncology, Erasmus University Medical Center Daniel den Hoed Cancer Center, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Cancer 103:802-9. 2005..The authors retrospectively studied the outcome of the procarbazine, lomustine, and vincristine (PCV) chemotherapy regimen in a group of 16 patients with newly diagnosed OD and 5 ..
- Procarbazine for non-Hodgkin's lymphomaBassem T Chaar
Department of Internal Medicine, Saint Louis University School of Medicine, Saint Louis, MO 63110, USA
Leuk Lymphoma 47:637-40. 2006b>Procarbazine hydrochloride is an oral alkylating agent with activity against lymphoma. It is most commonly used in the treatment of Hodgkin's disease...
- Phase II study of 6-thioguanine, procarbazine, dibromodulcitol, lomustine, and vincristine chemotherapy with radiotherapy for treating malignant glioma in childrenV A Levin
Brain Tumor Center and the Department of Neuro Oncology, Houston, TX 77030, USA
Neuro Oncol 2:22-8. 2000..a single-arm phase II study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of radiotherapy combined with 6-thioguanine, procarbazine, dibromodulcitol, lomustine, and vincristine (TPDCV) chemotherapy for treating malignant astrocytoma in ..
- Response of recurrent glioblastoma and anaplastic astrocytoma to dibromodulcitol, BCNU and procarbazine--a phase-II studyJ Hildebrand
Service de Neurologie, Hopital Erasme, ULB, Brussels, Belgium
J Neurooncol 37:155-60. 1998..70/100 were treated at recurrence with dibromodulcitol (DBD) 1400 mg/m2 on day 1, BCNU 150 mg/m2 on day 2, and procarbazine (PCZ) 150 mg/day on days 1 to 15...
- Procarbazine genotoxicity in the MutaMouse; strong clastogenicity and organ-specific induction of lacZ mutationsT Suzuki
Division of Genetics and Mutagenesis, National Institute of Health Sciences, 1 18 1 Kamiyoga, Setagaya Ku, Tokyo, Japan
Mutat Res 444:269-81. 1999b>Procarbazine, a drug used for cancer chemotherapy, is carcinogenic in rodent bioassays...
- Advantage of post-radiotherapy chemotherapy with CCNU, procarbazine, and vincristine (mPCV) over chemotherapy with VM-26 and CCNU for malignant gliomasB Jeremic
Department of Oncology, University Hospital, Kragujevac, Yugoslavia
J Chemother 4:123-6. 1992..36 AA and 31 GBM patients were treated with adjuvant chemotherapy consisting of CCNU 100 mg/m2 day 1, procarbazine 60 mg/m2 days 1-14, and vincristine 1.4 mg/m2 (max...
- The effect of enzyme-inducing antiseizure drugs on the pharmacokinetics and tolerability of procarbazine hydrochlorideStuart A Grossman
The Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Center, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, Maryland 21231 1000, and Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, USA
Clin Cancer Res 12:5174-81. 2006b>Procarbazine hydrochloride (PCB) is one of the few anticancer drugs with activity against high-grade gliomas...
- Inhibin B is superior to FSH as a serum marker for spermatogenesis in men treated for Hodgkin's lymphoma with chemotherapy during childhoodRobert D van Beek
Department of Pediatric Oncology Hematology, Erasmus MC Sophia Children s Hospital, Room Sp3435, PO Box 2060, 3000 CB Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Hum Reprod 22:3215-22. 2007....
- Anti-Mullerian hormone is a sensitive serum marker for gonadal function in women treated for Hodgkin's lymphoma during childhoodRobert D van Beek
Department of Pediatric Hematology Oncology, Erasmus MC Rotterdam, The Netherlands
J Clin Endocrinol Metab 92:3869-74. 2007..The aim of this study was to evaluate the long-term effects of combination chemotherapy treatment for girls with Hodgkin's lymphoma (HL) on gonadal function using anti-Müllerian hormone (AMH) and inhibin B as ovarian reserve parameters...
- Survival in Hodgkin's disease patients--report of 25 years of experience at the Milan Cancer InstituteGianni Bonadonna
Department of Medical Oncology, Istituto Nazionale Tumori, Via Venezian 1, 20133 Milan, Italy
Eur J Cancer 41:998-1006. 2005..four randomised studies have been activated at the Milan Cancer Institute using nitrogen mustard, vincristine, procarbazine and prednisone (MOPP) and doxorubicin, bleomycin, vinblastine and dacarbazine (ABVD) regimens, with or without ..
- Long-term follow-up of salvage radiotherapy in Hodgkin's lymphoma after chemotherapy failureBelinda Campbell
Department of Radiation Oncology, Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre, St Andrew s Place, East Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 63:1538-45. 2005..To evaluate the long-term results of salvage radiotherapy (SRT) for Hodgkin's lymphoma after chemotherapy failure...
- ABVD versus modified stanford V versus MOPPEBVCAD with optional and limited radiotherapy in intermediate- and advanced-stage Hodgkin's lymphoma: final results of a multicenter randomized trial by the Intergruppo Italiano LinfomiPaolo G Gobbi
Medicina Interna e Oncologia Medica, Universita di Pavia, Istituto di Ricovero e Cura a Carattere Scientifico Policlinico S Matteo, Pavia, Italy
J Clin Oncol 23:9198-207. 2005..vincristine, bleomycin, etoposide, and prednisone (Stanford V) and mechlorethamine, vincristine, procarbazine, prednisone, epidoxirubicin, bleomycin, vinblastine, lomustine, doxorubicin, and vindesine (MOPPEBVCAD), were ..
- [Primary treatment of advanced Hodgkin's disease]Arpad Illes
Debreceni Egyetem, Orvos és Egészségtudományi Centrum, Belgyógyászati Intézet III Belgyógyászati Klinika
Orv Hetil 146:195-202. 2005..The multicentre analysis to confirm these results and to compare them with standard scheme is still under way. It is to be hoped that risk adapted management for advanced stage Hodgkin's disease will also be available soon...
- Serum levels of soluble CD30 improve International Prognostic Score in predicting the outcome of advanced Hodgkin's lymphomaR Zanotti
Department of Clinical and Experimental Medicine, Section of Hematology, University of Verona, Policlinico G B Rossi, Italy
Ann Oncol 13:1908-14. 2002..The aim of this study was to assess the prognostic power of the combined evaluation of sCD30 and IPS in these patients...
- Perspectives of the management of childhood lymphoma: experience at Tygerberg Hospital, Western Cape, South AfricaGlynn Wessels
Department of Paediatrics and Child Health, Stellenbosch University and Tygerberg Hospital, P O Box 19063, Tygerberg 7505, South Africa
Transfus Apher Sci 32:27-31. 2005..The majority of patients had stage III and IV disease. Although the LMB regimens are toxic, the implementation is manageable provided good laboratory back up and supportive facilities are available...
- [Features of clinical course of combination chemotherapy for liver involvement in Hodgkin's disease]L V Filatova
Vopr Onkol 54:192-203. 2008..The latter procedure should predominate in cases of initial extended involvement or as second-line chemotherapy designed to defeat drug resistance and improve end results...
- [Over 30-year experience of Polish Pediatric Leukemia/Lymphoma Study Group for treatment of Hodgkin's disease in children and adolescents: improvement curability and decrease of serious complications]Walentyna Balwierz
Klinika Onkologii i Hematologii Dzieciecej Polsko Amerykańskiego Instytutu Pediatrii, Collegium Medicum Uniwersytetu Jagiellonskiego w Krakowie
Przegl Lek 61:33-9. 2004..In the first period the basic CT was MVPP (mechlorethamine, vinblastine, procarbazine, prednisone), while later B-DOPA (bleomycin, dacarbazine, vincristine, prednisone, doxorubicin) was gradually ..
- Assessment of male fertility in patients with Hodgkin's lymphoma treated in the German Hodgkin Study Group (GHSG) clinical trialsM Sieniawski
Department of Internal Medicine, University Hospital Cologne, Cologne, Germany
Ann Oncol 19:1795-801. 2008..Infertility is one of the most significant side-effects in long-term survivors of successfully treated Hodgkin's lymphoma (HL)...
- Salvage radiotherapy in patients with relapsed and refractory Hodgkin's lymphoma: a retrospective analysis from the German Hodgkin Lymphoma Study GroupAndreas Josting
First Department of Internal Medicine, University Hospital Cologne, Joseph Stelzmann Str 9, 50924 Cologne, Germany
J Clin Oncol 23:1522-9. 2005..To evaluate treatment outcome and prognostic factors in patients with refractory or first relapsed Hodgkin's disease (HD) treated with salvage radiotherapy (SRT) alone...
- Secondary amenorrhea after Hodgkin's lymphoma is influenced by age at treatment, stage of disease, chemotherapy regimen, and the use of oral contraceptives during therapy: a report from the German Hodgkin's Lymphoma Study GroupKarolin Behringer
First Department of Internal Medicine, University Hospital Cologne, Joseph Stelzmann Str 9, 50924 Cologne, Germany
J Clin Oncol 23:7555-64. 2005..Among these, infertility for female patients is of major importance. The subject of this analysis is to evaluate the menstrual status after HL therapy...
- [Limphomatous meningitis as recurrence site in Hodgkin's disease]Martín Greco
Servicio de Clinica Medica, Hospital Juan A Fernandez, Buenos Aires
Medicina (B Aires) 66:332-4. 2006..There are less than 50 similar cases reported in the literature. We review the clinical features and differential diagnosis of leptomeningeal metastases in Hodgkin's disease...
- Clinical dose-volume histogram analysis in predicting radiation pneumonitis in Hodgkin's lymphomaEng Siew Koh
Department of Radiation Oncology, Princess Margaret Hospital, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 66:223-8. 2006..To quantify the incidence of radiation pneumonitis (RP) in a modern Hodgkin's lymphoma (HL) cohort, and to identify any clinically relevant parameters that may influence the risk of RP...
- Multicentre phase II study of the baseline BEACOPP regimen for patients with advanced-stage Hodgkin's lymphomaNozomi Niitsu
Hematology Division, Department of Internal Medicine, Saitama Medical University, 38 Morohongo, Moroyama, Iruma gun, Saitama, Japan
Leuk Lymphoma 47:1908-14. 2006..HL) study group designed the BEACOPP (bleomycin, etoposide, doxorubicin, cyclophosphamide, vincristine, procarbazine, prednisolone) regimen...
- [Comparison of preliminary results of involved-field with extended field radiotherapy combined with chemotherapy for early stage Hodgkin's disease]Wei Hu Wang
Department of Radiation Oncology, Cancer Institute Hospital, Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences, Peking Union Medical College, Beijing 100021, China
Zhonghua Zhong Liu Za Zhi 28:218-21. 2006..To evaluate whether involved-field (IF) radiotherapy is equally effective and less toxic in comparison with extended-field (EF) radiotherapy for patients with early-stage Hodgkin's disease (HD) who received combined modality therapy...
- Poorer outcome of elderly patients treated with extended-field radiotherapy compared with involved-field radiotherapy after chemotherapy for Hodgkin's lymphoma: an analysis from the German Hodgkin Study GroupB Klimm
Department I of Internal Medicine, University Hospital Cologne, Germany
Ann Oncol 18:357-63. 2007..Since many of these patients receive combined modality treatment, we evaluated the impact of different radiation field sizes, that is extended-field (EF) or involved-field (IF) technique when given after four cycles of chemotherapy...
- [Ten-year outcomes of lymphogranulomatosis treatment according to the protocol MOPP-ABVD+radiotherapy]A V Pivnik
Ter Arkh 78:57-62. 2006....
- Long-term results of autologous stem cell transplantation for primary refractory or relapsed Hodgkin's lymphomaNavneet S Majhail
Blood and Marrow Transplant Program, Divisions of Medical and Pediatric Hematology, Oncology and Transplantation, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN 55455, USA
Biol Blood Marrow Transplant 12:1065-72. 2006..A risk-adapted approach should be followed in determining treatment options for patients with PR REF and REL HL...
- [Our experiences in treating patients with Hodgkin disease in the last decade]Zsofia Simon
Debreceni Egyetem Orvos és Egészségtudományi Centrum, Belgyógyászati Intézet, III Belgyógyászati Klinika, Debrecen
Orv Hetil 148:675-82. 2007..Recently, in the diagnostics and treatment of Hodgkin's disease significant developments have occurred...
- Proliferative index and CD15 expression in pediatric classical Hodgkin lymphomaVeronique Dinand
Department of Pediatrics, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India
Pediatr Blood Cancer 50:280-3. 2008..This study was conducted to assess the clinical and prognostic significance of lack of CD15 expression, proliferative index (PI), and expression of tumor suppressor protein p53 in pediatric classical Hodgkin lymphoma (CHL)...
- Hodgkin's lymphoma in adolescentsLynda M Foltz
Division of Hematology, Leukemia Bone Marrow Transplant Program of British Columbia, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
J Clin Oncol 24:2520-6. 2006..To compare the clinical presentation, response to treatment, and long-term outcome of Hodgkin's lymphoma (HL) presenting in adolescents and young adults...
- Survival improvement of young patients, aged 16-23, with Hodgkin lymphoma (HL) during the last three decadesA A Koumarianou
Second Department of Internal Medicine Propaedeutic, Medical Oncology Unit, Attikon University Hospital, Athens University, Rimini 1, 12462 Athens, Greece
Anticancer Res 27:1191-7. 2007..Current controversial issues surrounding this disease, including the role of radiotherapy, positron emission tomography (PET), bone marrow biopsy and stem cell transplantation are discussed...
- [Hodgkin lymphoma in Chile: experience of the national adult cancer program]M Elena Cabrera
Hospital del Salvador, Santiago, Chile
Rev Med Chil 135:341-50. 2007..Hodgkin lymphoma is a highly curable disease...
- [Evolution in 18F-FDG-PET of a case of Hodgkin disease, nodular sclerosis variety, after treatment and autotrasplant]A Sánchez-Salmon
Servicio de Medicina Nuclear, Complejo Hospitalario Universitario, Santiago de Compostela, La Coruna, Spain
Rev Esp Med Nucl 26:165-8. 2007..Both conditions, tumor and infection, were present in different times of the course. The integration of all the x-ray, clinical, laboratory and metabolic information allowed for a better and correct management of this patient...
- Hodgkin lymphoma among patients infected with HIV in post-HAART eraPaula Yurie Tanaka
Hematology Section, Emilio Ribas Infectology Institute, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Clin Lymphoma Myeloma 7:364-8. 2007..Despite that, the best treatment option is undefined...
- [Complete remission of relapsed mixed cellularity Hodgkin's disease treated with rituximab]H K Al-Ali
Abteilung Hämatologie Onkologie, Universitatsklinikum Leipzig, Leipzig, Germany
Dtsch Med Wochenschr 132:1688-91. 2007..We describe a patient with mixed cellularity (MC)-type HD with frequent relapses. As all Hodgkin's or Hogan-Reed-Sternberg (HRS) cells expressed CD20, treatment with the anti-CD20 monoclonal antibody rituximab was given...
- Benign pleural schwannoma secondary to radiotherapy for Hodgkin diseaseStefania Morbidini-Gaffney
Department of Radiation Oncology, Upstate Medical University, Syracuse, New York 13210, USA
Am J Clin Oncol 28:640-1. 2005
- Significance of splenomegaly in childhood Hodgkin diseaseLaxman S Arya
Department of Pediatrics, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi 110 029, India
J Pediatr Hematol Oncol 26:807-12. 2004..The authors' purpose was to study the clinicoradiologic features and prognostic significance of splenomegaly and that of splenic involvement in childhood HD...
- A novel type of metastatically spreading subcutaneous aspergillosis without epidermal lesions following allogeneic stem cell transplantationO A Cornely
Department I of Internal Medicine, Hematology, Oncology and Infectious Diseases, University of Cologne, Cologne, Germany
Bone Marrow Transplant 28:899-901. 2001..This case report describes a novel form of aspergillosis and underlines the need for an aggressive diagnostic approach in severely immunocompromised patients...
- Decreasing the number of MOPP courses reduces gonadal damage in survivors of childhood Hodgkin diseaseH van den Berg
Department of Pediatric Oncology, Emma Children Hospital AMC, Academic Medical Center, University of Amsterdam, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Pediatr Blood Cancer 42:210-5. 2004..RT) in combination with chemotherapy, the presumed detrimental effect of MOPP (mustine, vincristine, procarbazine, and prednisone) (in contrast to schemes with less or without alkylating agents) could not be discerned ..
- Impact of chest wall and lung invasion on outcome of stage I-II Hodgkin's lymphoma after combined modality therapyDavid C Hodgson
Department of Radiation Oncology, Princess Margaret Hospital, University of Toronto, Toronto, ON, Canada
Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 57:1374-81. 2003..To examine the impact of extranodal chest wall and lung invasion on the prognosis of patients with clinical Stage I-II Hodgkin's lymphoma treated with combined modality therapy...
- Advanced Hodgkin's disease: ABVD is better, yet is not good enough!Volker Diehl
J Clin Oncol 21:583-5. 2003
- LEUKOCYTE, ENZYME AND DRUG CHEMILUMINESCENCE STUDIESJEFFREY KANOFSKY; Fiscal Year: 1990..daunorubicin, carminic acid, mithramycin, chromomycin A3, olivomycin, mitomycin C, VP-16 streptonigrin, procarbazine, paraquat, cis-platinum and gossypol...
- Oral Chemotherapy in AIDS-related NHL in Uganda & KenyaScot Remick; Fiscal Year: 2003..combination chemotherapy regimen, consisting of lomustine (CCNU), etoposide (VP-16) cyclophosphamide and procarbazine, has been specifically developed for patients with AIDS-related non-Hodgkin's lymphoma (NHL)...
- ASSESSMENT OF GENETIC DAMAGE INDUCED BY CHEMOTHERAPYJAN LIANG; Fiscal Year: 1992..These drugs include nitrogen, mustard, vincristine, procarbazine and prednisone (MOPP) and adriamycin, bleomycin, vinblastine and dacarbazine (ABVD)...
- MUTAGENIC ACTION OF CANCER THERAPY ON TESTIS CELLSMarvin Meistrich; Fiscal Year: 1992..Testosterone treatment appears to protect spermatogenesis in the rat from cytotoxic damage by procarbazine (PCB) and radiation; however, the mechanism of protection is unknown...
- AGT DEPLETION FOR THERAPY OF CNS TUMORSJennifer Quinn; Fiscal Year: 2004..The nitrosoureas and methylators such as procarbazine were originally chosen for treatment of central nervous system tumors on the basis of favorable physiochemical ..
- DNA CROSSLINK REPAIR ENZYMES IN HUMAN CELLSTHOMAS BRENT; Fiscal Year: 1992..g., clomesome, mitozolomide, procarbazine, mitomycin C and cisplatin): We shall determine GATase activity in a variety of human tumor lines, in- cluding ..
- NUCLEOPROTEINS IN MAMMALIAN SPERMATOGENESISMarvin Meistrich; Fiscal Year: 2006..Thus they provide a well-defined model system for study of human infertility. ..
- NATIONAL GENE VECTOR LABORATORY AT INDIANA UNIVERSITYKenneth Cornetta; Fiscal Year: 2007..abstract_text> ..
- NABTC CENTRAL OPERATION GRANT (UCSF PROJECT LEADER)Michael Prados; Fiscal Year: 2008..The NABTC will treat patients using novel therapeutic agents with the ultimate goal to increase quality, and hopefully, overall survival in this patient population. ..
- New Approaches to Brain Tumor Therapy, NABTT CNSGlenn Lesser; Fiscal Year: 2008..We continue to expect that the novel observations which arise from these efforts will lead to improvements in both the overall survival and quality of life of our patients afflicted with these tumors. ..
- BLys inhibition using TACI-Fc in patients with B-bell non-Hodgkins' LymphomaStephen Ansell; Fiscal Year: 2008..abstract_text> ..
- Participating Member Institution in NABTCLisa DeAngelis; Fiscal Year: 2008..abstract_text> ..
- MINORITY BASED COMMUNITY CLINICAL ONCOLOGY PROGRAMPeter Wiernik; Fiscal Year: 2006..Efforts in screening and prevention intervention will be facilitated through the Community Outreach program and Community Council. ..
- PEDIATRIC ONCOLOGY GROUPFaith Kung; Fiscal Year: 2002..Dr. Yu's laboratory will continue to explore new immunotherapeutic agents for Group use, and serve as the Group Reference Laboratory. We plan to continue our active participation in all phases of POG activities. ..
- Analysis Methods for Volume-Outcome StudiesKatherine Panageas; Fiscal Year: 2005..Our methodological research will heighten awareness of clustering in health policy studies. Upon completion of our research plan, we will make recommendations about various analytic strategies for clustered binary data. ..
- CHILDRENS CANCER GROUPRAYMOND HUTCHISON; Fiscal Year: 2002..abstract_text> ..
- PEDIATRIC BRAIN TUMOR CLINICAL TRIAL CONSORTIUMMichael Prados; Fiscal Year: 2003..The aim of these treatment approaches is to increase disease-free and overall survival in children with brain tumors. ..
- EARLY GENETIC EVENTS IN ASTROCYTOMA FORMATIONJOHN HENSON; Fiscal Year: 2003..As a way forward to new hypotheses, they will determine genome-wide changes in subsets of LGA patients with good and poor outcomes using comparative genomic hybridization (CGH). ..
- HEPATITIS C IN CHILDHOOD CANCER SURVIVORSMelissa Hudson; Fiscal Year: 2003..abstract_text> ..
- NABTT-Consortium Therapeutic Studies of CNS MalignanciesStuart Grossman; Fiscal Year: 2008..abstract_text> ..