Genomes and Genes
Alias: European rabbit, Japanese white rabbit, domestic rabbit, rabbits, Oryctolagus cuniculus, New Zealand rabbit, Lepus cuniculus
Publications229 found, 100 shown here
- Down-regulation of cathepsin K in synovium leads to progression of osteoarthritis in rabbitsDaisuke Takahashi
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Hokkaido University Graduate School of Medicine, Sapporo, Japan
Arthritis Rheum 60:2372-80. 2009....
- The mRNA-binding protein YB-1 (p50) prevents association of the eukaryotic initiation factor eIF4G with mRNA and inhibits protein synthesis at the initiation stageMaxim P Nekrasov
Institute of Protein Research, Russian Academy of Sciences, Pushchino, Moscow Region, 142290 Russian Federation, Russia
J Biol Chem 278:13936-43. 2003..Here we show that YB-1-mediated translation inhibition in a rabbit reticulocyte cell-free system is followed by a decay of polysomes, which is not a result of mRNA degradation or ..
- Interactions of myosin vb with rab11 family members and cargoes traversing the plasma membrane recycling systemLynne A Lapierre
Methods Enzymol 403:715-23. 2005..Expression of myosin Vb tail represents a powerful provocative test for the trafficking of cargoes through Rab11-containing plasma membrane recycling systems...
- The asp-rich region at the carboxyl-terminus of calsequestrin binds to Ca(2+) and interacts with triadinD W Shin
Department of Life Science, Kwangju Institute of Science and Technology, Kwangju, South Korea
FEBS Lett 486:178-82. 2000..Our results suggest that the asp-rich region of CSQ could participate in the RyR-mediated Ca(2+) release process by offering a direct binding site to luminal Ca(2+) as well as triadin...
- The major mRNA-associated protein YB-1 is a potent 5' cap-dependent mRNA stabilizerV Evdokimova
Department of Biochemistry, McGill Cancer Centre, McGill University, 3655 Promenade Sir William Osler, Montreal, Quebec, Canada, H3G 1Y6
EMBO J 20:5491-502. 2001..These data support a model whereby down-regulation of eIF4E activity or increasing the YB-1 mRNA binding activity or concentration in cells activates a general default pathway for mRNA stabilization...
- Akt-mediated YB-1 phosphorylation activates translation of silent mRNA speciesValentina Evdokimova
Department of Pathology, British Columbia Research Institute for Children s and Women s Health, Vancouver, BC, Canada V5Z 163
Mol Cell Biol 26:277-92. 2006....
- The NH2 terminus of titin spans the Z-disc: its interaction with a novel 19-kD ligand (T-cap) is required for sarcomeric integrityC C Gregorio
Departments of Cell Biology and Anatomy, and Molecular and Cellular Biology, University of Arizona, Tucson, Arizona 85724, USA
J Cell Biol 143:1013-27. 1998....
- Myopalladin, a novel 145-kilodalton sarcomeric protein with multiple roles in Z-disc and I-band protein assembliesM L Bang
European Molecular Biology Laboratory, Heidelberg 69117, Germany
J Cell Biol 153:413-27. 2001..Our data also suggest that myopalladin may link regulatory mechanisms involved in Z-line structure (via alpha-actinin and nebulin/nebulette) to those involved in muscle gene expression (via CARP)...
- Upregulation of RGS4 and downregulation of CPI-17 mediate inhibition of colonic muscle contraction by interleukin-1betaWenhui Hu
Department of Physiology, Medical College of Virginia Campus, Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, VA 23298, USA
Am J Physiol Cell Physiol 293:C1991-2000. 2007..the signaling targets mediating acetylcholine (ACh)-induced initial and sustained contraction were examined using rabbit colonic circular muscle strips and cultured muscle cells...
- Characterization of the rabbit agouti signaling protein (ASIP) gene: transcripts and phylogenetic analyses and identification of the causative mutation of the nonagouti black coat colourLuca Fontanesi
DIPROVAL, Sezione di Allevamenti Zootecnici, University of Bologna, Via F lli Rosselli 107, 42100 Reggio Emilia, Italy
Genomics 95:166-75. 2010..In the domestic rabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus) early studies indicated three alleles at this locus: A, light-bellied agouti (wild type); a(t), black and ..
- A frameshift mutation in the melanophilin gene causes the dilute coat colour in rabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus) breedsL Fontanesi
Division of Animal Sciences, Department of Agricultural and Food Sciences DISTAL, University of Bologna, Viale Fanin 46, 40127, Bologna, Italy Centre for Genome Biology, University of Bologna, 40126, Bologna, Italy
Anim Genet 45:248-55. 2014..00; LOD = 4.82). Then, we sequenced 6357 bp of the MLPH gene in 18 rabbits of different coat colours, including blue animals...
- Primary structure and distribution of a novel ryanodine receptor/calcium release channel from rabbit brainY Hakamata
Department of Medical Chemistry, Kyoto University Faculty of Medicine, Japan
FEBS Lett 312:229-35. 1992The complete amino acid sequence of a novel ryanodine receptor/calcium release channel from rabbit brain has been deduced by cloning and sequence analysis of the cDNA...
- Towards a molecular understanding of titinS Labeit
European Molecular Biology Laboratory, Heidelberg, FRG
EMBO J 11:1711-6. 1992..We conclude that A-band titin is likely to be involved in the ordered assembly of the vertebrate thick filament...
- Evidence that nebulin is a protein-ruler in muscle thin filamentsS Labeit
European Molecular Biology Laboratory, Heidelberg, Germany
FEBS Lett 282:313-6. 1991..Nebulin from different species was found to vary in size in proportion to filament length. The data are consistent with the proposal that nebulin acts as a protein-ruler to regulate precise thin filament assembly...
- Primary structure and functional expression from cDNA of the cardiac ryanodine receptor/calcium release channelJ Nakai
Department of Medical Chemistry, Kyoto University Faculty of Medicine, Japan
FEBS Lett 271:169-77. 1990The sequence of 4968 (or 4976 with an insertion) amino acids composing the ryanodine receptor from rabbit cardiac sarcoplasmic reticulum has been deduced by cloning and sequencing the cDNA...
- Molecular cloning of cDNA encoding the Ca2+ release channel (ryanodine receptor) of rabbit cardiac muscle sarcoplasmic reticulumK Otsu
Banting and Best Department of Medical Research, Charles H Best Institute, University of Toronto, Ontario, Canada
J Biol Chem 265:13472-83. 1990We have cloned and sequenced cDNA encoding the Ca2+ release channel (ryanodine receptor) of rabbit cardiac muscle sarcoplasmic reticulum. The cDNA, 16,532 base pairs in length, encodes a protein of 4,969 amino acids with a Mr of 564,711...
- Primary structure and expression from complementary DNA of skeletal muscle ryanodine receptorH Takeshima
Department of Medical Chemistry, Faculty of Medicine, Kyoto University, Japan
Nature 339:439-45. 1989The sequence of 5,037 amino acids composing the ryanodine receptor from rabbit skeletal muscle sarcoplasmic reticulum has been deduced by cloning and sequencing the complementary DNA...
- Beta-sarcoglycan (A3b) mutations cause autosomal recessive muscular dystrophy with loss of the sarcoglycan complexC G Bonnemann
Howard Hughes Medical Institute Division of Genetics, Children s Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
Nat Genet 11:266-73. 1995..Thus secondary destabilization of the sarcoglycan complex may be an important pathophysiological event in ARMD...
- Association of triadin with the ryanodine receptor and calsequestrin in the lumen of the sarcoplasmic reticulumW Guo
Howard Hughes Medical Institute, University of Iowa College of Medicine, Iowa City 52242, USA
J Biol Chem 270:9027-30. 1995....
- Cloning and mutagenesis of the rabbit ApoB mRNA editing protein. A zinc motif is essential for catalytic activity, and noncatalytic auxiliary factor(s) of the editing complex are widely distributedS Yamanaka
Gladstone Institute of Cardiovascular Disease, University of California, San Francisco 94141 9100
J Biol Chem 269:21725-34. 1994..We isolated a full-length cDNA clone encoding the rabbit apoB mRNA editing protein (REPR), a subunit of the editing complex...
- Structure of rabbit muscle pyruvate kinase complexed with Mn2+, K+, and pyruvateT M Larsen
Institute for Enzyme Research, Graduate School, University of Wisconsin Madison 53705
Biochemistry 33:6301-9. 1994The molecular structure of rabbit muscle pyruvate kinase, crystallized as a complex with Mn2+, K+, and pyruvate, has been solved to 2.9-A resolution...
- Apolipoprotein B mRNA editing in 12 different mammalian species: hepatic expression is reflected in low concentrations of apoB-containing plasma lipoproteinsJ Greeve
Medizinische Kernklinik und Poliklinik, Universitats Krankenhaus Eppendorf, Hamburg, Germany
J Lipid Res 34:1367-83. 1993..pig, 84% in dog, 84% in cat, 87% in guinea pig, 88% in rat, 89% in mouse, and > 90% in human, monkey, cow, and rabbit. In liver apoB mRNA was edited to 18% in dog, to 43% in horse, to 62% in rat, and to 70% in mouse...
- Biochemical characterization and molecular cloning of cardiac triadinW Guo
Howard Hughes Medical Institute, University of Iowa College of Medicine, Iowa City 52242, USA
J Biol Chem 271:458-65. 1996..Using polyclonal antibodies to skeletal muscle triadin, we have identified and characterized three isoforms in rabbit cardiac muscle...
- Ligand-induced domain movement in pyruvate kinase: structure of the enzyme from rabbit muscle with Mg2+, K+, and L-phospholactate at 2.7 A resolutionT M Larsen
Institute for Enzyme Research, Graduate School, University of Wisconsin Madison, 53705, USA
Arch Biochem Biophys 345:199-206. 1997The structure of rabbit muscle pyruvate kinase crystallized as a complex with Mg2+, K+, and L-phospholactate (L-P-lactate) has been solved and refined to 2.7 A resolution...
- Structure of the bis(Mg2+)-ATP-oxalate complex of the rabbit muscle pyruvate kinase at 2.1 A resolution: ATP binding over a barrelT M Larsen
Institute for Enzyme Research, Graduate School, and Department of Biochemistry, College of Agricultural and Life Sciences, University of Wisconsin Madison, Madison, Wisconsin 53705, USA
Biochemistry 37:6247-55. 1998Pyruvate kinase from rabbit muscle has been cocrystallized as a complex with MgIIATP, oxalate, Mg2+, and either K+ or Na+...
- Molecular identification of the ryanodine receptor Ca2+ sensorS R Chen
Cardiovascular Research Group, Department of Medical Biochemistry, University of Calgary, Calgary, Alberta T2N 4N1, Canada
J Biol Chem 273:14675-8. 1998..These results suggest that the glutamates at position 3885 of each monomer may act in a coordinated way to form the Ca2+ sensor in the tetrameric structure corresponding to RyR...
- Characterization of nebulette and nebulin and emerging concepts of their roles for vertebrate Z-discsS Millevoi
Department of Structural Biology, Meyerhofstr 1, EMBL Heidelberg, 69012, Germany stefania Millevoi EMBL Heidelberg de
J Mol Biol 282:111-23. 1998..This leads to a substantial diversity of nebulin and nebulette isoforms. Their further study is likely to provide insights into how they contribute to the molecular diversity of Z-discs from different muscle tissues and fiber types...
- Crystal structure of rabbit cytosolic serine hydroxymethyltransferase at 2.8 A resolution: mechanistic implicationsJ N Scarsdale
Institute of Structural Biology and Drug Discovery, Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond 23219, USA
Biochemistry 38:8347-58. 1999..We describe here the crystal structure at 2.8 A resolution of rabbit cytosolic SHMT (rcSHMT) in two forms: one with the PLP covalently bound as an aldimine to the Nepsilon-amino group ..
- Tyrosinase gene variants in different rabbit strainsB Aigner
Institut fur Tierzucht und Genetik, Veterinärmedizinische Universität Wien, Veterinarplatz 1, A 1210 Wien, Austria
Mamm Genome 11:700-2. 2000
- Low proliferative and high migratory activity in the area of Brachyury expressing mesoderm progenitor cells in the gastrulating rabbit embryoChristoph Viebahn
Institute of Anatomy and Cell Biology, Martin Luther University Halle Wittenberg, Germany
Development 129:2355-65. 2002..The rabbit embryo is revived here as a model to study vertebrate gastrulation, because its relatively simple morphology at ..
- Evidence that protein phosphatase 5 functions to negatively modulate the maturation of the Hsp90-dependent heme-regulated eIF2alpha kinaseJieya Shao
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, OK 74078 3035, USA
Biochemistry 41:6770-9. 2002..The finding that PP5 downregulates an Hsp90-dependent process supports models for regulated Hsp90 function and describes a novel potential substrate for PP5 function in vivo...
- FGF8 acts as a right determinant during establishment of the left-right axis in the rabbitAnja Fischer
Forschungszentrum Karlsruhe, Institute of Toxicology and Genetics, PO Box 3640, 76021 Karlsruhe, Germany
Curr Biol 12:1807-16. 2002..Finally, chick (blastodisc) and mouse (egg cylinder) differ with respect to the topology of the early gastrula/neurula embryo...
- Negatively charged amino acids within the intraluminal loop of ryanodine receptor are involved in the interaction with triadinJae Man Lee
Department of Life Science, Kwangju Institute of Science and Technology, Gwangju, 500 712, Korea
J Biol Chem 279:6994-7000. 2004....
- Role of commensal bacteria in development of gut-associated lymphoid tissues and preimmune antibody repertoireKi Jong Rhee
Department of Microbiology and Immunology, Stritch School of Medicine, Loyola University Chicago, Maywood, IL 60153, USA
J Immunol 172:1118-24. 2004..In rabbits, the intestinal microflora are also required for developing the preimmune Ab repertoire by promoting somatic ..
- Hypoblast controls mesoderm generation and axial patterning in the gastrulating rabbit embryoJan Idkowiak
Department of Anatomy and Cell Biology, Martin Luther University, Grosse Steinstrasse 52, 06097, Halle, Germany
Dev Genes Evol 214:591-605. 2004..In this paper we took advantage of the disc-shape morphology of the rabbit gastrula for defining the expression compartments of the signalling molecules Cerberus and Dickkopf at pre-..
- Calmodulin regulation and identification of calmodulin binding region of type-3 ryanodine receptor calcium release channelNaohiro Yamaguchi
Department of Biochemistry and Biophysics, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, North Carolina 27599 7260, USA
Biochemistry 44:15074-81. 2005..The results support the suggestion that other isoform dependent regions have a major role in the regulation of RyRs by CaM [Yamaguchi et al. (2004) J. Biol. Chem. 279, 36433-36439]...
- Genetic variation at chemokine receptor CCR5 in leporids: alteration at the 2nd extracellular domain by gene conversion with CCR2 in Oryctolagus, but not in Sylvilagus and Lepus speciesC R Carmo
Departamento de Zoologia e Antropologia, Faculdade de Ciencias da Universidade do Porto, Porto, Portugal
Immunogenetics 58:494-501. 2006..the effects of myxoma virus infections are benign, in European rabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus), it causes a highly infectious disease with very high mortality rate, known as myxomatosis...
- TRIC channels are essential for Ca2+ handling in intracellular storesMasayuki Yazawa
Department of Biological Chemistry, Graduate School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Kyoto University, Kyoto 606 8501, Japan
Nature 448:78-82. 2007..Therefore, TRIC channels are likely to act as counter-ion channels that function in synchronization with Ca2+ release from intracellular stores...
- An active TRIM5 protein in rabbits indicates a common antiviral ancestor for mammalian TRIM5 proteinsTorsten Schaller
MRC Centre for Medical Molecular Virology, Department of Infection, Royal Free and University College Medical School, University College London, 46 Cleveland Street, London, United Kingdom
J Virol 81:11713-21. 2007..Here, we identify an antiviral TRIM5 molecule in rabbits that is closely related to antiviral TRIM5 of both primates and cattle...
- Cloning and characterization of the rabbit POU5F1 geneJian J Shi
Program for Graduation Studies, Shanghai Institutes for Biological Sciences, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Shanghai 200031, People s Republic of China
DNA Seq 19:56-61. 2008..To understand the function of Oct4 in rabbit ES cells, we cloned and sequenced the rabbit POU5F1 gene, as well as the cDNA encoded by the gene...
- Interleukin-1beta up-regulates RGS4 through the canonical IKK2/IkappaBalpha/NF-kappaB pathway in rabbit colonic smooth muscleWenhui Hu
Departments of Physiology and Medicine, Medical College of Virginia Campus, Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, VA 23298, USA
Biochem J 412:35-43. 2008..Exposure of cultured rabbit colonic muscle cells to IL-1beta induced a rapid increase in RGS4 mRNA expression, which was abolished by ..
- Differential expression of chaperonin containing T-complex polypeptide (CCT) subunits during fetal and adult skin wound healingLatha Satish
Center for Genomic Sciences, Allegheny Singer Research Institute, Allegheny General Hospital, Pittsburgh, PA 15212, USA
Cell Stress Chaperones 13:527-33. 2008..We herein report on the cloning and sequence of the complementary DNA (cDNA) for rabbit CCT-alpha and confirm its wound specific decrease in adult tissues through quantitative real-time RT-PCR assay...
- Phosphorylation of skeletal muscle calsequestrin enhances its Ca2+ binding capacity and promotes its association with junctinNicole A Beard
John Curtin School of Medical Research, Australian National University, PO Box 334, Canberra, Australian Capital Territory 2601, Australia
Cell Calcium 44:363-73. 2008..These novel data shows that phosphorylated calsequestrin is required for high capacity calcium buffering and suggest that ryanodine receptor inhibition by calsequestrin is mediated by junctin...
- Upregulation of RGS4 expression by IL-1beta in colonic smooth muscle is enhanced by ERK1/2 and p38 MAPK and inhibited by the PI3K/Akt/GSK3beta pathwayWenhui Hu
Department of Physiology and Biophysics, Medical College of Virginia Campus, Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, Virginia, USA
Am J Physiol Cell Physiol 296:C1310-20. 2009..p38 MAPK, and phosphoinositide 3-kinase (PI3K), differentially modulates IL-1beta-induced upregulation of RGS4 in rabbit colonic muscle cells. IL-1beta treatment caused a transient phosphorylation of ERK1/2 and p38 MAPK...
- A composite six bp in-frame deletion in the melanocortin 1 receptor (MC1R) gene is associated with the Japanese brindling coat colour in rabbits (Oryctolagus cuniculus)Luca Fontanesi
DIPROVAL, Sezione di Allevamenti Zootecnici, University of Bologna, Via F, lli Rosselli 107, 42123 Reggio Emilia, Italy
BMC Genet 11:59. 2010In the domestic rabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus), classical genetic studies have identified five alleles at the Extension locus: ED (dominant black), ES (steel, weaker version of ED), E (wild type, normal extension of black), eJ(Japanese ..
- Structural and functional conservation of key domains in InsP3 and ryanodine receptorsMin Duk Seo
Ontario Cancer Institute and Department of Medical Biophysics, University of Toronto, Ontario M5G 1L7, Canada
Nature 483:108-12. 2012....
- VH mutant rabbits lacking the VH1a2 gene develop a2+ B cells in the appendix by gene conversion-like alteration of a rearranged VH4 geneD Sehgal
Molecular Immunogenetics Section, Laboratory of Immunology, National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
J Immunol 160:1246-55. 1998We investigated the molecular basis for the appearance of V(H)a2 allotype-bearing B cells in mutant Alicia rabbits. The mutation arose in an a2 rabbit; mutants exhibit altered expression of V(H) genes because of a small deletion ..
- Intestinal microflora and diversification of the rabbit antibody repertoireD Lanning
Department of Microbiology and Immunology, Stritch School of Medicine, Loyola University Chicago, Maywood, IL 60153, USA
J Immunol 165:2012-9. 2000..To test this hypothesis, we examined Ab repertoire diversification in rabbits in which the appendix was ligated shortly after birth to prevent microbial colonization and all other organized ..
- Rabbit immune repertoires as sources for therapeutic monoclonal antibodies: the impact of kappa allotype-correlated variation in cysteine content on antibody libraries selected by phage displayMikhail Popkov
Department of Molecular Biology and The Skaggs Institute for Chemical Biology, The Scripps Research Institute, 10550 North Torrey Pines Road, La Jolla, CA 92037, USA
J Mol Biol 325:325-35. 2003..We demonstrate that rabbits with mutant bas and wild-type parental b9 allotypes are excellent sources for therapeutic monoclonal antibodies...
- B lymphocyte development in rabbit: progenitor B cells and waning of B lymphopoiesisPaul J Jasper
Department of Microbiology and Immunology, Loyola University Chicago, Maywood, IL 60153, USA
J Immunol 171:6372-80. 2003..In these species, including sheep, rabbit, and cattle, little is known about the pathway of B cell development and the time at which B lymphopoiesis wanes...
- Neonatal VH, D, and JH gene usage in rabbit B lineage cellsM L Friedman
Department of Microbiology and Immunology, Stritch School of Medicine, Loyola University Chicago, Maywood, IL 60153
J Immunol 152:632-41. 1994..b>Rabbits are unusual in that adults use only three or four VH genes, with approximately 80% of the B cells using VH1, the ..
- Molecular determinants of vanilloid sensitivity in TRPV1Narender R Gavva
Department of Neuroscience, Amgen Inc, MS 29 2 B, One Amgen Center Drive, Thousand Oaks, CA 91320 1799, USA
J Biol Chem 279:20283-95. 2004..Interestingly, rabbits have been suggested to be insensitive to capsaicin and have been shown to lack detectable [(3)H]RTX binding in ..
- Sarcospan, the 25-kDa transmembrane component of the dystrophin-glycoprotein complexR H Crosbie
Howard Hughes Medical Institute, Department of Physiology and Biophysics, University of Iowa College of Medicine, Iowa City, Iowa 52242, USA
J Biol Chem 272:31221-4. 1997..The gene encoding sarcospan maps to human chromosome 12p11.2, which falls within the genetic locus for congenital fibrosis of the extraocular muscle, an autosomal dominant muscular dystrophy...
- The complete cDNA sequences of IL-2, IL-4, IL-6 AND IL-10 from the European rabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)H D Perkins
Division of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Australian National University, Canberra, ACT, 0200, Australia
Cytokine 12:555-65. 2000..Analysis of IL-6 from four other lagomorph species suggests that this mutation is specific to the European rabbit. Sequence and structural differences of IL-4 and IL-6, while presumably not altering function, may render ..
- A deletion in exon 9 of the LIPH gene is responsible for the rex hair coat phenotype in rabbits (Oryctolagus cuniculus)Mathieu Diribarne
INRA, UMR1313, Unité de Génétique Animale et Biologie Intégrative, INRA, Jouy en Josas, France
PLoS ONE 6:e19281. 2011The fur of common rabbits is constituted of 3 types of hair differing in length and diameter while that of rex animals is essentially made up of amazingly soft down-hair...
- cDNA cloning and expression of oxysterol-binding protein, an oligomer with a potential leucine zipperP A Dawson
Department of Molecular Genetics, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas 75235
J Biol Chem 264:16798-803. 1989..In this study, we have cloned a rabbit cDNA encoding an oxysterol-binding protein that may play a role in this regulation...
- Primary structure and topological analysis of a skeletal muscle-specific junctional sarcoplasmic reticulum glycoprotein (triadin)C M Knudson
Howard Hughes Medical Institute, Iowa City
J Biol Chem 268:12646-54. 1993..The abundance and localization of this protein suggest that it plays an important regulatory or structural role in excitation-contraction coupling in skeletal muscle...
- Alternative splicing generates multiple isoforms of a rabbit prostaglandin E2 receptorR M Breyer
Division of Nephrology, Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Nashville, Tennessee
J Biol Chem 269:6163-9. 1994Four cDNA clones homologous with a murine prostaglandin E2 receptor have been isolated from a rabbit kidney cortex cDNA library. These cDNAs encode related proteins that differ only in their COOH-terminal sequences...
- Prostaglandin E2 inhibits renal collecting duct Na+ absorption by activating the EP1 receptorY Guan
Division of Nephrology, Department of Medicine, Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Nashville, Tennessee 37212, USA
J Clin Invest 102:194-201. 1998..b>Rabbit EP1 receptor cDNA was amplified from rabbit kidney RNA...
- Mitsugumin23, a novel transmembrane protein on endoplasmic reticulum and nuclear membranesM Nishi
Department of Pharmacology, Faculty of Medicine, University of Tokyo, Japan
FEBS Lett 432:191-6. 1998..The distribution and primary structure indicate the possibility that mitsugumin23 interacts with cytoplasmic protein(s) and participates in a housekeeping function on the intracellular organelle membranes...
- Location of ryanodine receptor binding site on skeletal muscle triadinA H Caswell
Department of Molecular and Cellular Pharmacology, University of Miami School of Medicine, Florida 33136, USA
Biochemistry 38:90-7. 1999..The binding of this segment is probably the physiologically important domain for attachment between triadin and the ryanodine receptor...
- Growth hormone receptor ubiquitination, endocytosis, and degradation are independent of signal transduction via Janus kinase 2C M Alves dos Santos
Department of Cell Biology, University Medical Center Utrecht, Utrecht, The Netherlands
J Biol Chem 276:32635-41. 2001..We conclude that whereas endocytosis and degradation require the ubiquitin system, they are independent of GHR signal transduction...
- mRNA encoding a new lipolytic enzyme expressed in rabbit lacrimal glandsSusann G Remington
HealthPartners Research Foundation, St Paul, Minnesota, USA
Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 43:3617-24. 2002..To investigate the hypothesis that lacrimal glands express mRNAs encoding other lipolytic enzymes, the present study was conducted to look for triacylglycerol lipase-related mRNAs in the lacrimal glands of rabbits.
- Osteoglycin expression and localization in rabbit tissues and atherosclerotic plaquesBorja Fernandez
Max Planck Institute, Department of Experimental Cardiology, Bad Nauheim, Germany
Mol Cell Biochem 246:3-11. 2003..of osteoglycin (OG), one of the corneal keratan sulfate proteoglycans, was studied in different normal rabbit tissues, as well as in atherosclerotic lesions, by means of in situ hybridization and immunohistochemistry...
- Site-directed mutagenesis of Arginine282 suggests how protons and peptides are co-transported by rabbit PepT1Myrtani Pieri
Department of Physiology, Anatomy and Genetics, University of Oxford, Oxford OX1 3QX, UK
Int J Biochem Cell Biol 40:721-30. 2008..Mutation of rabbit PepT1 arginine282 (R282, transmembrane domain 7) to a positive (R282K) or physiologically titratable residue (..
- Junctin and triadin each activate skeletal ryanodine receptors but junctin alone mediates functional interactions with calsequestrinLan Wei
John Curtin School of Medical Research, Australian National University, PO Box 334, Canberra City, ACT 2601, Australia
Int J Biochem Cell Biol 41:2214-24. 2009..We suggest that triadin serves a different function which may dominate during excitation-contraction coupling...
- Characterization of rabbit CD5 isoformsRichard Pospisil
Laboratory of Immunology, National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD 20892 1892, USA
Mol Immunol 46:2456-64. 2009Previously described polyclonal or monoclonal antibodies (mAb) to rabbit CD5, raised against expressed recombinant protein or peptides, recognize CD5 on most rabbit B cells. The mAb KEN-5 was originally reported to recognize rabbit CD5...
- Characterization of equine and other vertebrate TLR3, TLR7, and TLR8 genesNatalia M Astakhova
Department of Biology, Georgia State University, Atlanta, GA 30302, USA
Immunogenetics 61:529-39. 2009..A phylogenetic analysis did not indicate that any significant exchanges had occurred between paralogous TLR7 and TLR8 genes in 20 vertebrate species analyzed...
- Cloning and characterization of rabbit Rgs4 promoter in gut smooth muscleFang Li
Department of Neuroscience, Temple University School of Medicine, 3500 N Broad Street, Philadelphia, PA 19140, USA
Gene 451:45-53. 2010..In order to examine the transcriptional mechanism of Rgs4 expression, we have cloned and characterized rabbit Rgs4 promoter...
- RNA-binding protein HuR regulates RGS4 mRNA stability in rabbit colonic smooth muscle cellsFang Li
Department of Neuroscience, Temple University School of Medicine, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19140, USA
Am J Physiol Cell Physiol 299:C1418-29. 2010..Little is known about the posttranscriptional regulation of RGS4 expression. We cloned the full-length cDNA of rabbit RGS4, which contains a long 3'-untranslated region (UTR) with several AU-rich elements (AREs)...
- Pseudogenization of the MCP-2/CCL8 chemokine gene in European rabbit (genus Oryctolagus), but not in species of Cottontail rabbit (Sylvilagus) and Hare (Lepus)Wessel van der Loo
CIBIO UP, Centro de Investigacao em Biodiversidade e Recursos Geneticos, Campus Agrário de Vairão, Universidade do Porto, Vairao, 4485 661, Portugal
BMC Genet 13:72. 2012..In European rabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus) one of the prime MCP targets, the chemokine receptor CCR5 underwent a unique structural alteration...
- Structural determination of the phosphorylation domain of the ryanodine receptorParveen Sharma
Department of Physiology, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
FEBS J 279:3952-64. 2012....
- Mutations in the dystrophin-associated protein gamma-sarcoglycan in chromosome 13 muscular dystrophyS Noguchi
National Institute of Neuroscience, National Center for Neurology and Psychiatry, Tokyo, Japan
Science 270:819-22. 1995..These mutations not only affect gamma-sarcoglycan but also disrupt the integrity of the entire sarcoglycan complex...
- High levels of nucleotide diversity in the European rabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus) SRY geneA Geraldes
CIBIO, Centro de Investigacao em Biodiversidade e Recursos Geneticos, Campus Agrário de Vairão, 4485 661 Vairão, and Departamento de Zoologia e Antropologia, Faculdade de Ciencias da Universidade do Porto, Portugal
Anim Genet 36:349-51. 2005We have sequenced 2,388 bp of the European rabbit sex determining region Y (SRY) gene...
- Novel fiber-dependent entry mechanism for adenovirus serotype 5 in lacrimal aciniJiansong Xie
Department of Pharmacology and Pharmaceutical Sciences, USC School of Pharmacy, University of Southern California, 1985 Zonal Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90033, USA
J Virol 80:11833-51. 2006..Ad5 transduction of primary rabbit lacrimal acinar cells was inhibited by excess Ad5 fiber or knob (terminal region of the fiber) but not excess ..
- Rab27b regulates exocytosis of secretory vesicles in acinar epithelial cells from the lacrimal glandLilian Chiang
School of Pharmacy, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA 90033, USA
Am J Physiol Cell Physiol 301:C507-21. 2011..Confocal fluorescence microscopy analysis of primary cultured rabbit lacrimal gland acinar cells revealed that Rab27b was enriched on the membrane of large subapical vesicles that ..
- Expression cloning of a mammalian proton-coupled oligopeptide transporterY J Fei
Department of Medicine, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts
Nature 368:563-6. 1994..functional characterization of a H(+)-coupled transporter of oligopeptides and peptide-derived antibiotics from rabbit small intestine. This new protein, named PepT1, displays an unusually broad substrate specificity...
- Identification of osteopontin in isolated rabbit osteoclastsK Tezuka
Department of Oral Anatomy, Meikai University School of Dentistry, Sakado, Japan
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 186:911-7. 1992..affinity of osteoclasts for tissue culture dishes was developed to isolate a large number of pure osteoclasts from rabbit long bones...
- VDJ genes in VHa2 allotype-suppressed rabbits. Limited germline VH gene usage and accumulation of somatic mutations in D regionsJ A Short
Department of Microbiology and Immunology, Loyola University Chicago, Stritch School of Medicine, Maywood, IL 60153
J Immunol 147:4014-8. 1991..Knowing that the expression of VHa allotype Ig is suppressed by neonatal injection of rabbits with anti-VHa allotype antibody, and that the decreased level of VHa allotype Ig, VHa+, in the suppressed rabbits ..
- Cloning and expression of the rabbit prostaglandin EP4 receptorR M Breyer
Department of Pharmacology, Veterans Administration Medical Center, Nashville, Tennessee, USA
Am J Physiol 270:F485-93. 1996..To further investigate the mechanism of PGE2 action, a clone encoding a PGE2 receptor was isolated from a rabbit kidney cortex cDNA library...
- Cloning, expression, and regulation of rabbit cyclooxygenase-2 in renal medullary interstitial cellsY Guan
Division of Nephrology, Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Nashville, Tennessee, USA
Am J Physiol 273:F18-26. 1997..In the present studies we cloned rabbit COX2 and determined its distribution in unstimulated tissues...
- Apolipoprotein E2 transgenic rabbits. Modulation of the type III hyperlipoproteinemic phenotype by estrogen and occurrence of spontaneous atherosclerosisY Huang
Gladstone Institute of Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiovascular Research Institute, University of California, San Francisco, California 94141-9100, USA
J Biol Chem 272:22685-94. 1997Transgenic rabbits were produced that expressed high plasma levels (30-70 mg/dl) of human apolipoprotein (apo) E2(Cys-158), an apoE variant associated with the human genetic disorder type III hyperlipoproteinemia (HLP)...
- Influence of plasma cholesterol and triglyceride concentrations and eritoran (E5564) micelle size on its plasma pharmacokinetics and ex vivo activity following single intravenous bolus dose into healthy female rabbitsKishor M Wasan
Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Pharm Res 25:176-82. 2008..and ex vivo activity of eritoran following single intravenous bolus dosing of eritoran to healthy female rabbits fed either a regular chow diet or a cholesterol-enriched diet...
- [Experimental studies on effect of grafting injury to vein graft]Shuangquan Yao
Department of Orthopedics, Third Hospital of Hebei Medical University, Shijiazhuang Hebei, 050051, PR China
Zhongguo Xiu Fu Chong Jian Wai Ke Za Zhi 20:1021-5. 2006..To study the mechanism of restenosis of the vein graft and the effect of the grafting injury to the vein graft...
- Syphilis superinfection activates expression of human immunodeficiency virus I in latently infected rabbitsC K Tseng
Department of Pathology, Medical School, University of Texas Health Science Center, Houston 77030
Am J Pathol 138:1149-64. 1991Superinfection of latently human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)-infected rabbits with either Treponema pallidum or Shope fibroma virus (SFV) activates HIV expression...
- Pharmacokinetics of paclitaxel in rabbits with carbon tetrachloride-induced hepatic failureJun Shik Choi
College of Pharmacy, Chosun University, Gwangju 501 759, Korea
Arch Pharm Res 25:973-7. 2002The pharmacokinetic of paclitaxel (1 mg/kg, i.v.) was investigated in rabbits with carbon tetrachloride-induced hepatic failure. The area under the plasma concentration-time curve (AUC) of paclitaxel was significantly (p<0...
- Effects of ascorbic acid on oxidative system and transient evoked otoacoustic emissions in rabbits exposed to noiseFevzi Sefa Derekoy
Department of Otolaryngology, Afyon Kocatepe University School of Medicine, 03200 Afyon, Turkey
Laryngoscope 114:1775-9. 2004The objective was to investigate the effects of both noise exposure and ascorbic acid on oxidative status and hearing thresholds of rabbits.
- The changes in various hydroxyproline fractions in aortic tissue of rabbits are closely related to the progression of atherosclerosisMohamed Anwar K Abdelhalim
Department of Physics and Astronomy, College of Science, King Saud University, Riyadh 11451, Saudi Arabia
Lipids Health Dis 9:26. 2010..The effects of high fat diet (HFD) on the hydroxyproline (Hyp) fractions in serum and aortic tissues of rabbits and collagen content in the aortic tissues of rabbits have not been documented before...
- [Pharmacokinetics differences of propofol during different pathological stages of severe burn in rabbits]Qing gang Hu
Burns Institute, the First Hospital Affiliated to the PLA General Hospital, Beijing 100048, China
Zhonghua Shao Shang Za Zhi 26:37-40. 2010To investigate the characteristics and differences of propofol pharmacokinetics in shock phase and hypermetabolic phase in severe burn in rabbits.
- Amphotericin B, mercury chloride and peritoneal transport in rabbitsM M Zweers
Department of Nephrology, Academic Medical Center Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Clin Nephrol 56:60-8. 2001..The objective of this study was to investigate the hypothesis that intraperitoneal ampho B increases and mercury chloride inhibits aquaporin-1-mediated water transport in a chronic peritoneal dialysis model in the rabbit.
- Surgical treatment for rabbits' femoral arteries subjected to gunshot wounds combining with seawater immersionPeng Liu
Department of Orthopaedics, Research Institute of Field Surgery and Daping Hospital, Third Military Medical University, Chongqing 400042, China
Chin J Traumatol 8:311-6. 2005To investigate the surgical treatment methods and evaluate the outcome of gunshot wounds combining with seawater immersion in rabbits' femoral arteries.
- Antioxidants in detoxification of arsenic-induced oxidative injury in rabbits: preliminary resultsGolam Hassan Rabbani
Physiology Laboratory, Clinical Sciences Division, ICDDR, B Centre for Health and Population Research, Dhaka, Bangladesh
J Environ Sci Health A Tox Hazard Subst Environ Eng 38:273-87. 2003To assess the oxidative injuries caused by arsenic toxicity in rabbits and evaluate the detoxifying effects of exogenous antioxidants, we administered arsenic trioxide (3-5 mg/kg/day) in rabbits through a feeding tube for seven days...
- Scintigraphic imaging of infectious foci with an 111In-LTB4 antagonist is based on in vivo labeling of granulocytesJulliette E M van Eerd
Department of Nuclear Medicine, University Medical Centre Nijmegen, PO Box 9101, 6500 HB Nijmegen, The Netherlands
J Nucl Med 46:786-93. 2005....
- [Improvement effect of estrogen on flap reperfusion injury and blood supply]Ruisheng Xu
Department of Orthopaedics, Affiliated Hospital of Luzhou Medical College, Luzhou Sichuan 646000, PR China
Zhongguo Xiu Fu Chong Jian Wai Ke Za Zhi 23:964-8. 2009..To study the effect of various doses of estrogen on tissue injury, blood supply and survival area of skin flap and to investigate its mechanism...
- [Dynamic change in microcirculation of pancreas after experimental high-voltage electric burn]Qing Fu Zhang
Department of Burns and Plastic Surgery, The First Affiliated Hospital of Hebei Medical University, Shijiazhuang 050031, China
Zhonghua Shao Shang Za Zhi 25:368-71. 2009..To observe the changes in surface microcirculation of pancreas after high-voltage electric burn (HEB)...
- Therapeutic trials for a rabbit model of EBV-associated Hemophagocytic Syndrome (HPS): effects of vidarabine or CHOP, and development of Herpesvirus papio (HVP)-negative lymphomas surrounded by HVP-infected lymphoproliferative diseaseK Hayashi
Department of Pathology, Okayama University Graduate School of Medicine and Dentistry, Okayama, Japan
Histol Histopathol 18:1155-68. 2003..Fourteen untreated rabbits were inoculated intravenously with cell-free virions of the EBV-like virus Herpesvirus papio (HVP)...
- Cloricromene effect on the enzyme activities of the tryptophan-nicotinic acid pathway in diabetic/hyperlipidemic rabbitsEugenio Ragazzi
Department of Pharmacology and Anaesthesiology, University of Padova, Largo E Meneghetti 2, I 35131 Padova, Italy
Life Sci 78:785-94. 2006..cloricromene through the influence on the oxidative metabolism of the amino acid by using diabetic/hyperlipidemic rabbits. Male 4-month-old New Zealand white rabbits, fed a diet enriched with 1% cholesterol and 10% corn oil, were made ..
- Evaluation of the usefulness of an ELISA and protein electrophoresis in the diagnosis of Encephalitozoon cuniculi infection in rabbitsCarolyn Cray
Division of Comparative Pathology, Miller School of Medicine, University of Miami, Miami, FL 33101, USA
Am J Vet Res 70:478-82. 2009..detection ELISA and protein electrophoresis (PE) for diagnosing Encephalitozoon cuniculi (ECUN) infection in pet rabbits. ANIMALS-203 pet rabbits...
- Beta-ig. Molecular cloning and in situ hybridization in corneal tissuesI M Rawe
Department of Ophthalmology, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachuseutts, USA
Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 38:893-900. 1997To identify a protein that copurifies with type VI collagen from rabbit cornea and to determine its cell source in rabbit corneal tissues by in situ hybridization.
- [Effect of acute progressive normovolemic hemodilution with lactated Ringer's, gelatin and hydroxyethyl starch on coagulation and survival rate in rabbits]Lian Yun Li
Department of Anesthesiology, Peking University First Hospital, Beijing, China
Beijing Da Xue Xue Bao 40:292-300. 2008To observe acute progressive normovolemic hemodilution with lactated Ringer's, gelatins, and hydroxyethyl starch in vivo and in vitro on blood coagulation and survival rate and time in rabbits.
- Effects of cholesterol on the phenotype of rabbit bile duct fibroblastsBao Ying Chen
Department of Radiology, Tangdu Hospital, Fourth Military Medical University, Xi an 710038, Shannxi Province, China
World J Gastroenterol 9:351-5. 2003To investigate how cholesterol (Ch) can affect the phenotype of bile duct fibroblasts of New Zealand rabbits.
- Factors that Initiate Arrhythamias in Long QT SyndromeGuy Salama; Fiscal Year: 2006..b>Rabbit hearts will be isolated with bilateral innervation of sympathetic and parasympathetic branches, will be perfused, ..
- Ali J Marian; Fiscal Year: 2014..In three independent studies in two different transgenic models of HCM (rabbits and mouse), treatment with NAC completely reversed cardiac hypertrophy and fibrosis and improved indices of ..
- Thomas R Kozel; Fiscal Year: 2015..an immunoassay in LFI format and validation of the assay using human samples and models of inhalation anthrax in rabbits and Cynomolgus macaques...
- Phillip B Messersmith; Fiscal Year: 2015..Ear whole closure, as seen in rabbits and in the inbred MRL mouse strain is considered to be a mammalian example of regeneration similar to limb ..
- IVIS Spectrum CT Imaging System in BSL-3 ContainmentKATHERINE D RYMAN; Fiscal Year: 2013..and anticipated use of the CVR/RBL laboratories includes pathogenesis and challenge studies in mice, rats, rabbits, ferrets and small NHPs, each of which are amenable to imaging in the IVIS Spectrum CT system...
- JEAN CLAIRE LEE; Fiscal Year: 2014..The vaccine was purified, characterized, and injected into mice and rabbits to demonstrate its immunogenicity...
- Andrew D McCulloch; Fiscal Year: 2014..coupling;(3) Test how prolonged stimulation with IP3 modulates the intracellular Ca2+ dynamics in rabbits. The new computational tool and data resulting from this project will be implemented in highly portable, modular ..
- David C Paik; Fiscal Year: 2016..In aim 4, topical cross-linking of live rabbits will be undertaken...
- Calcium Signaling, Metabolism, and EC Coupling in HeartJoshua I Goldhaber; Fiscal Year: 2013..The specific aims are to study ventricular cells from rabbits and mice (including cardiac-specific sodium-calcium exchanger knock-out mice) to: 1) investigate calcium ..
- Safety and Toxicology Studies of CLT-005 as a Therapeutic for Diabetic Macular EdRAFAL A FARJO; Fiscal Year: 2013..the FDA also requires that toxicology studies be performed in two large eye animal models, such as monkeys and rabbits, which will be utilized for completion of the experiments outlined above...
- Grant McFadden; Fiscal Year: 2016..Our lab has extensively studied MV and the disease it causes in rabbits, called myxomatosis, as a model system to investigate the fundamental principles of poxvirus pathogenesis, ..
- Linda M Graham; Fiscal Year: 2014..in areas of arterial injury in mice and onto prosthetic grafts implanted in normal and hypercholesterolemic rabbits will be assessed...
- DAVID HASTINGS CRIBBS; Fiscal Year: 2016..antibody response;2) to examine the safety and efficacy of MDepVac and/or MPepVac in Tg2576 mice and rabbits, which represent an excellent larger animal model compared to rodent to show feasibility to scale up DNA ..
- Development Of An Eye Drop To Treat PresbyopiaWilliam H Garner; Fiscal Year: 2012..The co-drug elicits no acute toxicology in Draize testing in rabbits. The co-drug is cleaved by cellular esterases to release a pro-reductant, that when converted to active reducing ..
- Robert S Fujinami; Fiscal Year: 2016..Previous animal models have infected rabbits, rats and mice with different viruses...
- RAJIV RAVINDRA MOHAN; Fiscal Year: 2016..virus (AAV)-decorin gene therapy efficiently inhibits corneal fibrosis and neovascularization in vivo in rabbits. It did not show any short-term toxicity...
- David A Dichek; Fiscal Year: 2016..There are 3 specific aims, all of which are carried out in rabbits. The aims are focused on developing clinically useful atheroprotective gene therapy, delivered by a promising ..
- Development of a Next Generation Anthrax Vaccine, AV7909SUKJOON PARK; Fiscal Year: 2012..Also, even though rabbits and non-human primates (NHP) are generally considered the two preferred animal models for anthrax infection and ..
- Oral prodrug of a novel antiviral that blocks neuronal reactivation of HSVGeorge E Wright; Fiscal Year: 2012..determine the oral bioavailability of mCF3PG in rabbits and guinea pigs after oral treatment with Sacrovir;and 4) test, through collaborators, the efficacy of oral ..
- Development of a Combined MRI-PET System for Contemporaneous Functional ImagingRAYMOND ROBERT RAYLMAN; Fiscal Year: 2012..the field-of-view (FOV) of the PET to facilitate rapid imaging of animal species larger than mice (rats to rabbits)...
- Lai Hua Xie; Fiscal Year: 2015..and triggered activity (TA), and has been suggested as a potential proarrhythmic factor in rats, guinea pigs, and rabbits. Our recent studies have revealed that H2O2 induces EAD, DAD and TA via activation of the Ca/Calmodulin-dependent ..
- Protection Against Inhalation Anthrax with Inactivated SporesDonald G Guiney; Fiscal Year: 2012..anthrax infection;Milestone 6: Determine the efficacy of the optimal vaccine/adjuvant combinations in protecting rabbits against fully virulent anthrax infection;Milestone 7: Determine safety, immunogenicity, and efficacy of the ..
- Lbachir BenMohamed; Fiscal Year: 2016..HLA transgenic rabbit model of ocular HSV-1 that mounts "human-like" CD8 T-cell immune responses (HLA Tg rabbits)...
- Mitchell A Watsky; Fiscal Year: 2015..In Aim 3, lacrimal fluid wil be collected from the rabbits fed a normal or high Vit D diet and Vit D metabolites will be measured...
- Periannan Kuppusamy; Fiscal Year: 2014..implantable resonators for real-time monitoring of cerebral pO2 during ischemic stroke induced by embolic clot in rabbits. The rabbit embolic clot model has shown promising translational potential with the development of plasminogen ..
- Hao F Zhang; Fiscal Year: 2015..Validate and optimize the integrated system by imaging phantoms and the eyes of normal rats and rabbits. Aim 4...
- Yuqing Eugene Chen; Fiscal Year: 2016..In contrast to mice, rabbits express CETP naturally and have a similar lipoprotein metabolism to that of humans, and thus are a more ..
- Ramen Chmait; Fiscal Year: 2014..A functional prototype of the device has been built, and animal testing using adult rabbits has provided compelling data regarding key aspects of the electronic and mechanical design strategies...
- Treat Neuropathic Pain with Dissolvable Microneedles Containing Anti-CGRP PeptideXinmin Simon Xie; Fiscal Year: 2013..Toward the development of an IND application, we will also investigate the microneedle safety in rabbits which have higher skin sensitivity than rats. The Specific Aims are as follows: 1...
- Maria Diakonova; Fiscal Year: 2014..PRL) was discovered in 1928 as a pituitary factor able to stimulate mammary gland development and lactation in rabbits, as well as the production of crop milk in pigeons...
- Bernard G Schreurs; Fiscal Year: 2016..Importantly, high levels of CRM only occur in 15-25 percent of rabbits exposed to tone-shock pairings - levels consistent with the incidence of PTSD...
- PAULUS ML JANSSEN; Fiscal Year: 2016..The latter phenomenon is known as the force-frequency relationship (FFR). In recent studies we observed that in rabbits, which display a similar FFR behavior as humans, not only is calcium handling involved in the FFR but post-..
- Zebrafish as a natural host model for Vibrio choleraeJeffrey H Withey; Fiscal Year: 2012..Currently the predominant animal models for V. cholerae are infant mice and rabbits. However, these models are expensive, difficult, unpleasant, and do not reproduce true disease states, as they ..
- Using VSV Vectors to Display and Evolve Novel HIV Envelope ImmunogensChristopher Parks; Fiscal Year: 2013..Candidate vaccines that elicit broadly neutralizing antibody responses in rabbits will be evaluated in a macaque challenge protection model...
- Bioengineering of Novel Synthetic Lipid-Peptide Lung SurfactantsRobert H Notter; Fiscal Year: 2013..infants with NRDS;(ii) mice with ALI/ARDS in vivo from intratracheal instillation of lipopolysaccharide (LPS);(3) rabbits with ALI/ARDS in vivo from severe hyperoxic-exposure;and (4) ventilated rabbits with surfactant-deficiency and ..
- Development of Montelukast Delivery System for Childhood AsthmaJe Phil Ryoo; Fiscal Year: 2013..in rats, and assess the irritation and safety of NAL6336 ODF by buccal oral mucosal irritation studies in rabbits and hamsters...
- Vijay Sharma; Fiscal Year: 2015..and flow-extraction correlation under stress/rest conditions in rats, followed by assessment of leads in rabbits, using microPET imaging...
- A TG model for functional effects of FHC mutations in b-cardiac myosinSusan Lowey; Fiscal Year: 2013..However, the transgenic mouse model differs significantly in protein composition from rabbits and humans, insofar as ? -MHC is the major myosin isoform in the mouse heart, whereas ? -MHC predominates in the ..
- Samuel M Wu; Fiscal Year: 2016..To provide facilities not available in individual laboratories for characterizing animal models (mice rats and rabbits) of ocular disease...
- James M Wilson; Fiscal Year: 2016..D. Rader, will perform all pre-clincal studies of gene therapy in animals models of FH (mice, rabbits and monkeys) and ABL (mice). Project III, directed by Dr. G...
- Warren S Grundfest; Fiscal Year: 2015..To ensure safety for human use we will evaluate THz illumination on the cornea of rabbits at 50 5W and examine the corneas with histology and proteomic analysis...
- Curtis R Brandt; Fiscal Year: 2016..of their infectious agents, drugs, manipulations, and vectors/constructs on ocular function in rodents, cats, rabbits and primates. During the previous funding period a total of 28 qualifying NEI grants were assisted...
- Identification of Therapeutics for the Treatment of Sulfur Mustard Injury (U54)Gary R Grotendorst; Fiscal Year: 2010..establish and validate animal models of SM aerosol/vapor exposure using mice, rats, hairless guinea pigs and rabbits as models for respiratory tract, dermal and ocular toxicity, respectively...
- High Sensitivity Mobile PET for Brain Imaging and Proton Therapy MonitoringGeorges El Fakhri; Fiscal Year: 2010..g., rabbits, monkeys) with a high sensitivity brain scanner that enables not only 18FDG and 11C-PIB imaging but dynamic neuro-..
- Copper's Role in Brain LRP-mediated Abeta Efflux and AgingRashid Deane; Fiscal Year: 2010..Cu may reduce A[unreadable] elimination from brain in rabbits, dosed with tracer levels of Cu...
- Nanoemulsion-based vaccine for chronic hepatitis B virusJames R Baker; Fiscal Year: 2010..A pre-clinical safety and tolerability study will be conducted in rabbits as a requirement for progression to human trials...
- SUPPORT CONTRACT FOR THE NTP INTERAGENCY CENTER/VALIDATION OF ALT METHODSDavid Allen; Fiscal Year: 2009..four most commonly required product safety tests and can therefore involve large numbers of animals, and because rabbits used in tests to identify ocular hazards can experience significant pain and distress when eye injuries occur...
- Three Dimensional Electrocardiographic ImagingBin He; Fiscal Year: 2010..in the rabbit heart;and Aim 3) To validate 3-D electrocardiographic imaging during ventricular tachycardia in rabbits with experimentally-induced heart failure...
- Gross Hall Animal Resource CenterSusan V Bryant; Fiscal Year: 2010..a suite for immuno-compromised animals, specialized linear sequenced-procedure rooms and holding space for rabbits outside the barrier accessible to researchers through Gillespie...
- Phase I study of Clostridium novyi-NT spores in solid tumor cancer patientsLuis A Diaz; Fiscal Year: 2010..Cure rates of 20-30% are common when spores are used alone in immunocompetent mice or rabbits. In nude mice bearing human tumor xenografts, complete regressions are generally observed, and cures are ..
- Smad3 inhibitors for ophthalmic applicationsChing Yuan; Fiscal Year: 2010..on lens and extraocular muscle injuries mimicking cataract and strabismus surgeries will be investigated in rabbits as well...
- BSL-3/ABSL-3 Expansion for Select Agent Translational ResearchColleen Jonsson; Fiscal Year: 2010..Medicine (CPM) Regional Biocontainment Laboratory (RBL) to support work with select agents utilizing rodents, rabbits and ferrets as animal models in long term efficacy/product evaluation studies...
- Small Molecule Blockers of B. anthracis ToxinVladimir A Karginov; Fiscal Year: 2010..4) Testing of the toxicity and pharmacokinetic properties of the two most potent compounds in rabbits. (5) Efficacy testing of the compounds in rabbits challenged with Bacillus anthracis (Ames Strain) using an ..
- Genetic and Ecological Factors in Transmissibility and Epidemic Cycle of CholeraJOHN JOSEPH MEKALANOS; Fiscal Year: 2010..cholerae cells from cholera stools (CVEC-H), or from cells shed by experimentally infected rabbits (CVEC-R) or under fully laboratory conditions (CVEC-L)...
- Restoration of Skin Structure and Function Post-WoundingGAUTAM SUDHIR GHATNEKAR; Fiscal Year: 2010..2d) To assess primary skin and eye irritation of ACT1 peptide in rabbits. 3) To receive an Investigational New Drug (IND) approval from the FDA for human clinical trials...
- Ultrasound-Enhanced Ocular Drug DeliveryVesna Zderic; Fiscal Year: 2010..These devices will be tested in in-vitro and in-vivo experiments. The experiments will utilize eyes of albino rabbits, which are a usual animal model for ocular drug delivery...
- Bjorn C Knollmann; Fiscal Year: 2016..FHC-linked mutations, we will also use Ca2+ sensitization by EMD to model effects of sarcomeric mutations in rabbits to test the hypothesis in a model with more human-like cardiac electrophysiology...
- Commercialization of iSONEP, a Humanized Monoclonal Antibody Against the BioactivROGER ALLEN SABBADINI; Fiscal Year: 2010..mAbs have demonstrated efficacy in several animal models of wet AMD;moreover, iSONEP is well tolerated by mice, rabbits, non-human primates, and humans alike...
- Blood-Brain Barrier Disruption using Focused Ultrasound in a Large Animal ModelNathan J McDannold; Fiscal Year: 2010..outside of the focal zone, and these risks cannot be evaluated in small animal models such as mice, rats, or rabbits. Before moving confidently to patient treatments with this technology, it is essential that its safety profile be ..
- Naltrexone as a Novel Treatment for Diabetic KeratopathyIan S Zagon; Fiscal Year: 2010..in the rat and rabbit, induction of Type 1 diabetes by injection of streptozotocin (STZ) (rats) or alloxan (rabbits), and subcutaneous insulin pellets to maintain normoglycemia...
- A Phase I Study to Evaluate the Safety and Immunogenicity of HPV 16 L2 11-200WARNER KING HUH; Fiscal Year: 2012..Furthermore, vaccination of rabbits with HPV16 L2 11-200 protects against both cutaneous infection with cottontail rabbit papillomavirus (CRPV) and ..
- Treatment of Acute Coronary Syndromes with Recombinant LCAT InfusionBRIAN ROBERT KRAUSE; Fiscal Year: 2011..RCT after rhLCAT injection, 2) to determine if rhLCAT will induce rapid changes in atherosclerotic lesions in rabbits, 3) to conduct a toxicology study in non-human primates to obtain the data for an Investigational New Drug ..
- Repair of Airway Epithelium Following Chlorine Lung InjuryGary W Hoyle; Fiscal Year: 2011..In Specific Aim 3, the effect of neurotrophins on epithelial repair following chlorine exposure in rabbits will be investigated...
- Development of an effective genital herpes vaccineWilliam P Halford; Fiscal Year: 2010..clinical trials if a live HSV-2 vaccine strain proves to be safe and effective in protecting mice, guinea pigs, rabbits, and hamsters against genital herpes...
- Towards a vaccine against Fasciola hepatica using FhSAP2 as an antigenAna M Espino; Fiscal Year: 2013..to induce partial immunity (>60% reduction in parasite burden and significant reduction of liver damage) in rabbits and mice challenged with F. hepatica metacercariae. FhSAP2 is an 11.5kDa polypeptide belonging to the F...
- The Role of Glycolipids and CD1 in the Immunology of Leishmania InfectionLaurence U Buxbaum; Fiscal Year: 2012..When infected with Leishmania, rabbits and mice develop antibodies to a type of molecule with fat and sugars called glycoinositol phospholipids (GIPLs), ..
- Chondroitin Sulfate Proteoglycan and Myelination in Intraventricular HemorrhagePraveen Ballabh; Fiscal Year: 2010..In our model of IVH in premature rabbits, there is an arrest of oligodendrocyte (OL) maturation at a pre-myelinating stage...
- CHONDROPROTECTIVE ACTIVITY OF POMEGRANATE EXTRACTTariq M Haqqi; Fiscal Year: 2010..that "oral consumption of PFE inhibits cartilage degradation and suppresses the progression of knee OA in rabbits induced by anterior cruciate ligament transection (ACLT)"...
- JAY WILLIAMS HOOPER; Fiscal Year: 2016..High-titer neutralizing antibodies were elicited in rabbits after a single boost...
- Atrial Fibrillation in Hyperthyroidism: Active Antibodies to Autonomic ReceptorsDAVID KEM; Fiscal Year: 2013..Aim Bii) Study the development of AF (by ECG telemetry) in young (6 mo) and old (>5yrs) rabbits immunized to produce target-specific AAB1AR and/or AAM2R without and with thyroid hormone...
- PETER D CARAVAN; Fiscal Year: 2014..In Aim 3 we explore the efficacy of these probes in fresh and aged thrombus models in rats and rabbits using PET-CT and PET-MRI...
- GENETIC ANALYSIS OF LUPUS AUTOIMMUNITYJudith James; Fiscal Year: 2000Description The applicant, and her mentor, John Harley, M.D., Ph.D., have recently demonstrated that normal rabbits immunized with specific short peptides derived from the Sm autoantigen develop high levels of both anti-Sm and anti-nRNP ..
- Gender-Differences in Cardiac Repolarization/ArrhythmiasGuy Salama; Fiscal Year: 2005..The effect of estrogen-replacement in post- menopausal women on arrhythmia vulnerability remains unknown. Female rabbits have longer APDs and QT intervals than males and a greater vulnerability to LQT-related arrhythmias...
- Intervention strategies of hemorrhagic colitis and HUSEdgar Boedeker; Fiscal Year: 2004..coli (EHEC) infection, in rabbits and dogs, to develop therapeutic regimens to prevent and treat EHEC disease...
- Characterization of a novel rabbit herpes simplexvirus: a possible model for undeLING J JIN; Fiscal Year: 2010A herpesvirus, referred to as LHV-4, was found to be associated with a disease affecting over half of the 55 rabbits on a farm near Anchorage, Alaska...
- Prevention of neointimal thickening by Mst1Junichi Sadoshima; Fiscal Year: 2006..harboring Mst1 with or without tissue specific promoters in preventing in-stent restenosis in iliac arteries of rabbits fed with a high cholesterol diet...
- NUTRITIONAL EFFECTS OF SUGARS ON LIVER LIPIDSCHARLES SPARKS; Fiscal Year: 1990Monosaccharides and disaccharides are known to result in hyperlipoproteinemia in rabbit nutritional studies. In rabbits fed semi-purified diets, sucrose as a carbohydrate source results in hyperlipoproteinemia in excess of that of ..
- MAINTENANCE OF A RODENT BREEDING AND HOLDING FACILITYRONALD SCHUELER; Fiscal Year: 1993Maintain and provide for the care and breeding of genetically defined rabbits (approximately 600 past the age of weaning). House rabbits in cage meeting Government requirements and provided by the Government...
- PAF AND PRE-IMPLANTATION/IMPLANTATION PHENOMENAMichael Harper; Fiscal Year: 1991..The specific aims are to: 1) characterize the binding parameters of these PAF specific sites in rabbits, by comparing binding affinities and capacities of oviductal and uterine tissues in pregnant and pseudopregnant ..
- TREATMENT INTERVENTIONS FOR HEMORRHAGIC COLITISEdgar Boedeker; Fiscal Year: 1999..or ameliorate damage in target organs (gut, CNS and kidney) Escherichia coli strain RDEC-H19A infection of rabbits will serve as the animal model of EHEC disease for these studies...
- SYSTOLIC CARDIAC FUNCTION IN OBESITY AND EXERCISEJOAN CARROLL; Fiscal Year: 2004..To test this hypothesis, we will compare lean rabbits with obese rabbits that develop hypertension along with obesity, and obese rabbits in which blood pressure will ..
- STRUCTURE AND GENETIC CONTROL OF IGAKatherine Knight; Fiscal Year: 2000..IgA heavy chains will be determined by developing IgA- secreting rabbit X rabbit hybridomas from heterozygous rabbits and cloning their VDJ and C/a genes...
- IN VITRO MODEL OF PRECONDITIONING WITH ISOLATED MYOCYTESCHARLES GANOTE; Fiscal Year: 2001..Abstract) This is a proposal to study mechanisms of ischemic preconditioning using isolated cardiac myocytes from rabbits, as an example of an animal with a fast heart rate, and from pigs, as an example of an animal with a slow heart ..
- Phase II SBIR: WHI-07: A Novel Dual-Function MicrobicideOSMOND D CRUZ; Fiscal Year: 2005..in vivo retention of anti-HIV activity in the nonhuman primate; (iii) vaginal contraceptive efficacy studies in rabbits; (iv) single- and/or multiple-dose toxicity studies in mice, rabbits, cats as well as monkey; (v) mucosal, ..
- EXPRESSION OF APOLIPOPROTEIN GENES IN TRANSGENIC RABBITSJohn Taylor; Fiscal Year: 2001..We will identify which of these protein components is rate-limiting in these pathways in transgenic rabbits and determine how they modulate the development of atherosclerosis in the cholesterol-fed rabbit...
- Ocular Disposition of Antimicrobial AgentsAshim K Mitra; Fiscal Year: 2010..in ocular fluids and cell homogenates, d) uptake, transport and simultaneous bioreversion across isolated rabbit cornea, and human and rabbit primary corneal epithelial cell cultures, e) affinity for P-gp and MRP efflux pumps, ..
- Myocardial Salvage With a Novel Reperfusion TherapyCONSTANCE WILSON; Fiscal Year: 2005..reperfusion therapy for treatment of reperfusion injury of the heart in an acute regional myocardial infarct rabbit model and 2) Demonstrate that L-97-1 blocks reperfusion injury of the heart and reduces myocardial infarct size in ..
- APOLIPOPROTEIN C3 (APOC3) IRNA COMPOSITIONS AND METHODS OF USE THEREOFPatent Number: WO2016081444-A1; Date:2016-05-26
- Antibody Specific for Oxidized Peroxiredoxin Protein and Use ThereofPatent Number: KR1020160000922-A; Date:2016-01-06
- NOVEL RABBIT ANTIBODY HUMANIZATION METHODS AND HUMANIZED RABBIT ANTIBODIESPatent Number: KR1020160005134-A; Date:2016-01-13
- REGULATION OF GLUCOSE METABOLISM USING ANTI-CGRP ANTIBODIESPatent Number: KR1020160029822-A; Date:2016-03-15
- PHARMACEUTICAL COMPOSITION FOR TREATMENT AND/OR PREVENTION OF CANCERPatent Number: KR1020160038892-A; Date:2016-04-07
- Compositions and Methods for Regulating Cell OsmolarityPatent Number: JP2016028585-A; Date:2016-03-03
- Antibody Specific for Acetylated Peroxiredoxin III Protien and Use ThereofPatent Number: KR1020160000509-A; Date:2016-01-05
- COMPOSITIONS COMPRISING A CASEIN AND METHODS OF PRODUCING THE SAMEPatent Number: WO2016029193-A1; Date:2016-02-25
- REGULATION OF GLUCOSE METABOLISM USING ANTI-CGRP ANTIBODIESPatent Number: EP3016684-A2; Date:2016-05-11
- PHARMACEUTICAL COMPOSITION FOR TREATMENT AND/OR PREVENTION OF CANCERPatent Number: EP3031826-A1; Date:2016-06-15
- METHOD FOR MASS HUMANIZATION OF RABBIT ANTIBODIESPatent Number: WO2016173719-A1; Date:2016-11-03
- CANCER TREATMENTS USING COMBINATIONS OF MEK TYPE I AND ERK INHIBITORSPatent Number: EP3082422-A2; Date:2016-10-26
- CANCER TREATMENT USING COMBINATIONS OF ERK AND RAF INHIBITORSPatent Number: EP3082800-A2; Date:2016-10-26
- REGULATION OF GLUCOSE METABOLISM USING ANTI-CGRP ANTIBODIESPatent Number: JP2016528198-A; Date:2016-09-15
- Fusion protein comprising VDR vitamin D binding domain and its usePatent Number: JP2016163559-A; Date:2016-09-08
- ANTIBODIES TO HGF AND COMPOSITIONS CONTAININGPatent Number: JP2016516052-A; Date:2016-06-02
- ANTIBODIES THAT SPECIFICALLY BIND ATAXIA TELANGIECTASIA-MUTATED AND RAD3-RELATED KINASE PHOSPHORYLATED AT POSITION 1989 AND THEIR USEPatent Number: WO2015057461-A2; Date:2015-04-23
- ANTIBODIES TO IL-6 AND USE THEREOFPatent Number: KR1020150073881-A; Date:2015-07-01
- COMPOSITIONS AND METHODS FOR REGULATING CELL OSMOLARITYPatent Number: KR1020150126739-A; Date:2015-11-12
- METHOD FOR THE PREPARATION OF 2,4-DIHYDROXYBUTYRATEPatent Number: KR1020150035726-A; Date:2015-04-07
- RIBOSOMAL POLYNUCLEOTIDES AND RELATED EXPRESSION SYSTEMSPatent Number: KR1020150016336-A; Date:2015-02-11
- ANTI-PCSK9 ANTIBODIES AND USE THEREOFPatent Number: KR1020150006471-A; Date:2015-01-16
- ANTIBODIES TO HGF AND COMPOSITIONS CONTAININGPatent Number: KR1020150140685-A; Date:2015-12-16
- USE OF ANTI-CGRP ANTIBODIES AND ANTIBODY FRAGMENTS TO TREAT DIARRHEA IN SUBJECTS WITH DISEASES OR TREATMENTS THAT RESULT IN ELEVATED CGRP LEVELSPatent Number: JP2014517845-A; Date:2014-07-24
- DIAGNOSTIC, PROGNOSTIC, THERAPEUTIC AND SCREENING PROTOCOLSPatent Number: EP2917731-A1; Date:2015-09-16
- ANTI-NGF COMPOSITIONS AND USE THEREOFPatent Number: KR1020140014102-A; Date:2014-02-05
- HIGH-PURITY PRODUCTION OF MULTI-SUBUNIT PROTEINS SUCH AS ANTIBODIES IN TRANSFORMED MICROBES SUCH AS PICHIA PASTORISPatent Number: KR1020140033445-A; Date:2014-03-18
- ANTI-CGRP COMPOSITIONS AND USE THEREOFPatent Number: KR1020140042819-A; Date:2014-04-07
- USE OF ANTI-CGRP ANTIBODIES AND ANTIBODY FRAGMENTS TO PREVENT OR INHIBIT PHOTOPHOBIA OR LIGHT AVERSION IN SUBJECTS IN NEED THEREOF, ESPECIALLY MIGRAINE SUFFERERSPatent Number: KR1020140048136-A; Date:2014-04-23
- COMPOSITIONS AND METHODS TO MODULATE CELL MEMBRANE RESEALINGPatent Number: KR1020140057283-A; Date:2014-05-12
- USE OF ANTI-CGRP OR ANTI-CGRP-R ANTIBODIES OR ANTIBODY FRAGMENTS TO TREAT OR PREVENT CHRONIC AND ACUTE FORMS OF DIARRHEAPatent Number: KR1020140075645-A; Date:2014-06-19
- A genetically engineered yeast cell capable of producing lactate, a method for producing the same, and a method for producing lactate using the cellPatent Number: KR1020150056114-A; Date:2015-05-26
- HEPCIDIN AND HEPCIDIN ANTIBODIESPatent Number: JP2014221763-A; Date:2014-11-27
- MICRO-RNAS AND COMPOSITIONS COMPRISING SAME FOR THE TREATMENT AND DIAGNOSIS OF SEROTONIN-, ADRENALIN-, NORADRENALIN-, GLUTAMATE-, AND CORTICOTROPIN-RELEASING HORMONE- ASSOCIATED MEDICAL CONDITIONSPatent Number: JP2014530803-A; Date:2014-11-20
- ANTIBODIES, VARIABLE DOMAINS & CHAINS TAILORED FOR HUMAN USEPatent Number: JP2014529998-A; Date:2014-11-17
- ANTAGONISTS OF IL-6 TO RAISE ALBUMIN AND/OR LOWER CRPPatent Number: JP2015028048-A; Date:2015-02-12
- Pharmaceutical Composition for Treating and Preventing CancerPatent Number: WO2015020212-A; Date:2015-02-12
- FERTILE TRANSGENIC ANIMALS USEFUL FOR PRODUCING ANTIBODIES BEARING HUMAN VARIABLE REGIONSPatent Number: JP2015502149-A; Date:2015-01-22
- ANTIBODIES TO IL-6 AND USE THEREOFPatent Number: JP2015044818-A; Date:2015-03-12
- Linear double-strand DNA fragment for RNA expressionPatent Number: JP2015073512-A; Date:2015-04-20
- Methods of transformed cell productionPatent Number: JP2015112086-A; Date:2015-06-22
- ANTIBODIES TO IL-6 AND USE THEREOFPatent Number: JP2015147778-A; Date:2015-08-20
- Ribosomal Polynucleotides and Related Expression SystemsPatent Number: JP2015519899-A; Date:2015-07-16
- Novel anti-presepsin antibodyPatent Number: WO2015129774-A; Date:2015-09-03
- Method for the preparation of 2,4-dihydroxybutyrate from homoserinePatent Number: JP2015524253-A; Date:2015-08-24
- ANTIBODIES TO IL-6 AND USE THEREOFPatent Number: JP2015187132-A; Date:2015-10-29
- ANTAGONISTS OF IL-6 TO PREVENT OR TREAT CACHEXIA, WEAKNESS, FATIGUE, AND/OR FEVERPatent Number: JP2015157855-A; Date:2015-09-03
- Compositions and Methods for Regulating Cell OsmolarityPatent Number: JP2014168470-A; Date:2014-09-18
- A pharmaceutical for accelerating thrombopoiesis comprising IL-1alphaPatent Number: WO2015174443-A; Date:2015-11-19
- METHOD FOR THE PREPARATION OF 2,4-DIHYDROXYBUTYRATEPatent Number: WO2014009435-A1; Date:2014-01-16
- USE OF ANTI-CGRP OR ANTI-CGRP-R ANTIBODIES OR ANTIBODY FRAGMENTS TO TREAT OR PREVENT CHRONIC AND ACUTE FORMS OF DIARRHEAPatent Number: EP2709662-A1; Date:2014-03-26
- HIGH-PURITY PRODUCTION OF MULTI-SUBUNIT PROTEINS SUCH AS ANTIBODIES IN TRANSFORMED MICROBES SUCH AS PICHIA PASTORISPatent Number: EP2710114-A2; Date:2014-03-26
- ANTI-CGRP COMPOSITIONS AND USE THEREOFPatent Number: EP2710039-A2; Date:2014-03-26
- FACS-BASED METHOD FOR OBTAINING AN ANTIBODY SEQUENCEPatent Number: EP2732269-A2; Date:2014-05-21
- TERMINATOR SEQUENCE-CONTAINING REVERSE PRIMER FOR OVEREXPRESSION AND LINEAR DNAPatent Number: EP2708600-A1; Date:2014-03-19
- Anti-hepcidin antibodies and methods of usePatent Number: EP2816059-A1; Date:2014-12-24
- METHODS FOR ENHANCING DROUGHT TOLERANCE IN PLANTSPatent Number: WO2015022365-A1; Date:2015-02-19
- ANTI-PCSK9 ANTIBODIES AND USE THEREOFPatent Number: EP2844673-A1; Date:2015-03-11
- THERMUS THERMOPHILUS SLYD FKBP DOMAIN SPECIFIC ANTIBODIESPatent Number: WO2015044083-A1; Date:2015-04-02
- MICRO-RNAS AND COMPOSITIONS COMPRISING SAME FOR THE TREATMENT AND DIAGNOSIS OF SEROTONIN-, ADRENALIN-, NORADRENALIN-, GLUTAMATE-, AND CORTICOTROPIN-RELEASING HORMONE- ASSOCIATED MEDICAL CONDITIONSPatent Number: WO2015118537-A2; Date:2015-08-13
- METHOD, PROBE AND KIT FOR DNA IN SITU HYBRIDATION AND USE THEREOFPatent Number: JP2014509862-A; Date:2014-04-24
- ANTI-CGRP COMPOSITIONS AND USE THEREOFPatent Number: JP2014517699-A; Date:2014-07-24