Genomes and Genes
Alias: pig tapeworm, Taenia solium, Cysticercus cellulosae, Taenia cellulosae
Publications210 found, 100 shown here
- Multiple genotypes of Taenia solium--ramifications for diagnosis, treatment and controlAkira Ito
Department of Parasitology, Asahikawa Medical College, Asahikawa 078 8510, Japan
Acta Trop 87:95-101. 2003Mitochondrial DNA sequences of Taenia solium have fully been analyzed. Analysis of the full length of cytochrome c oxidase subunit 1 (1620 bp) and cytochrome b (1068 bp) genes of T...
- The mitochondrial genome of the tapeworm Taenia solium: a finding of the abbreviated stop codon UMinoru Nakao
Department of Parasitology, Asahikawa Medical College, Asahikawa 078 8510, Japan
J Parasitol 89:633-5. 2003The complete nucleotide sequence of the tapeworm Taenia solium mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) has been determined...
- Nematode infections of the eye: toxocariasis and diffuse unilateral subacute neuroretinitisN A Sabrosa
Department of Ophthalmology, University of São Paulo FMUSP, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Curr Opin Ophthalmol 12:450-4. 2001..The parasites Toxocara canis, Onchocerca volvulus, Taenia solium, Ancylostoma caninum, and Cysticercus celulosae all have been responsible for blinding ocular infections...
- Isolation of a 14 kDa antigen from Taenia solium cyst fluid by HPLC and its evaluation in enzyme linked immunosorbent assay for diagnosis of porcine cysticercosisE Assana
Parasitology Laboratory, IMT UDS, P O Box 222, University of Dschang, Cameroon
Res Vet Sci 82:370-6. 2007A fraction with a major band of 14kDa was obtained from crude cyst fluid of Taenia solium cysticerci by 2-step chromatography...
- The emergence of Taenia solium cysticercosis in Eastern and Southern Africa as a serious agricultural problem and public health riskIsaac K Phiri
School of Veterinary Medicine, University of Zambia, PO Box 32379 Lusaka, Zambia
Acta Trop 87:13-23. 2003..6% were found to have circulating antigens of Taenia solium. Field surveys based on lingual palpation in Southern and Eastern Provinces of Zambia revealed prevalences of ..
- Development of Em18-immunoblot and Em18-ELISA for specific diagnosis of alveolar echinococcosisAkira Ito
Department of Parasitology, Asahikawa Medical College, Midorigaoka Higashi 2 1 1 1, 078 8510, Asahikawa, Japan
Acta Trop 85:173-82. 2003..Glycoproteins (GPs) purified from cyst fluid of Taenia solium are highly specific for diagnosis of T. solium neuorcysticercosis (NCC)...
- Evaluation of an antigen from Taenia crassiceps cysticercus for the serodiagnosis of neurocysticercosisRegina H S Peralta
Departamento de Patologia, Faculdade de Medicina, Universidade Federal Fluminense, Niteroi, RJ, Brazil
Acta Trop 83:159-68. 2002..of having NC according to clinical manifestation and brain computed tomography were tested by ELISA with Taenia solium total saline antigen (ELISA-Tso) and by immunoblotting with T. crassiceps glycoproteins antigen (EITB-gpTcra)...
- Foodborne and waterborne parasitesEdoardo Pozio
Department of Infectious, Parasitic and Immunomediated Diseases, Istituto Superiore di Sanita, Viale Regina Elena 299, 00161 Rome, Italy
Acta Microbiol Pol 52:83-96. 2003..Eleven helminthic species (Taenia saginata, Taenia solium, Taenia asiatica, Trichinella spiralis, Tr. nativa, Tr. britovi, Tr. pseudospiralis, Tr...
- Echinococcus metacestodes as laboratory models for the screening of drugs against cestodes and trematodesA Hemphill
Institute of Parasitology, University of Berne, Laenggass Strasse 122, CH 3012 Berne, Switzerland
Parasitology 137:569-87. 2010Among the cestodes, Echinococcus granulosus, Echinococcus multilocularis and Taenia solium represent the most dangerous parasites...
- Seroprevalence of tissue invading parasitic infections diagnosed by ELISA in KoreaMi Kyung Lee
Department of Laboratory Medicine, Chung Ang University College of Medicine, Seoul, Korea
J Korean Med Sci 25:1272-6. 2010Seroprevalence of the IgG antibodies for Clonorchis sinensis, Paragonimus westermani, Taenia solium metacestode (cysticercus), and Spirometra erinacei plerocercoid (sparganum) was measured using enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA) ..
- Epidemiological study of Taenia solium infections in a rural village in HondurasA L Sanchez
Departamento de Microbiologia, Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Honduras, Tegucigalpa, Honduras
Ann Trop Med Parasitol 91:163-71. 1997..a sub-sample of the previously studied population revealed that 34% of the subjects were seropositive for anti-Taenia solium antibodies (as determined by a cysticercosis-specific, enzyme-linked, immunoelectrotransfer, blot assay) and ..
- A population-based, case-control study of Taenia solium taeniasis and cysticercosisA L Sanchez
Departamento de Microbiologia, Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Honduras, Tegucigalpa, Honduras, Sweden
Ann Trop Med Parasitol 93:247-58. 1999..NCC) diagnosed by computed tomography (CT), epilepsy, seropositivity for antibodies to the cysticerci of Taenia solium [determined by enzyme-linked-immunoelectrotransfer-blot (EITB) assays], intestinal infection with this ..
- Molecular cloning of genes encoding oncosphere proteins reveals conservation of modular protein structure in cestode antigensCharles Gauci
Molecular Parasitology Laboratory, The University of Melbourne, Princes Highway, Werribee, 3030, Vic, Australia
Mol Biochem Parasitol 127:193-8. 2003..Here molecular cloning is used to complete comparisons of Taenia solium, Taenia saginata, Taenia ovis, Echinococcus granulosus and Echinococcus multilocularis oncosphere antigens and ..
- Taenia solium taeniosis/cysticercosis in Asia: epidemiology, impact and issuesVedantam Rajshekhar
Department of Neurological Sciences, Christian Medical College Hospital, Vellore 632 004, India
Acta Trop 87:53-60. 2003..as India, China, Indonesia, Thailand, Korea, Taiwan and Nepal are a clear indicator of the wide prevalence of Taenia solium cysticercosis and taeniosis in these and other Asian countries...
- Challenges for control of taeniasis/cysticercosis in IndonesiaThomas Suroso
Directorate General Communicable Disease Control and Environmental Health, Ministry of Health, Indonesia
Parasitol Int 55:S161-5. 2006..6%) harbored the adult tapeworm, Taenia solium, whereas 44 of 96 people (45.8%), 50 of 71 pigs (70.4%), and 7 of 64 local dogs (10...
- Absence of the SP/SP receptor circuitry in the substance P-precursor knockout mice or SP receptor, neurokinin (NK)1 knockout mice leads to an inhibited cytokine response in granulomas associated with murine Taenia crassiceps infectionArmandina Garza
Department of Medicine Section of Infectious Diseases, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas 77030
J Parasitol 94:1253-8. 2008Neurocysticercosis, caused by the cestode Taenia solium, is the most common parasitic infection of the human central nervous system that leads to seizures...
- The disease burden of Taenia solium cysticercosis in CameroonNicolas Praet
Institute of Tropical Medicine, Antwerp, Belgium
PLoS Negl Trop Dis 3:e406. 2009b>Taenia solium cysticercosis is an important zoonosis in many developing countries. Human neurocysticercosis is recognised as an important cause of epilepsy in regions where the parasite occurs...
- Mass treatment against human taeniasis for the control of cysticercosis: a population-based intervention studyE Sarti
Division of Parasitic Diseases, National Center for Infectious Diseases, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, GA, USA
Trans R Soc Trop Med Hyg 94:85-9. 2000An intervention study with mass treatment against taeniasis to prevent neurocysticercosis due to Taenia solium in a rural community in Mexico was performed in 1991-96...
- Seroprevalence of anti-cysticercus antibodies among the children living in the urban environs of Maputo, MozambiqueE V Noormahomed
Parasitology Sector, Department of Microbiology, Faculty of Medicine, Eduardo Mondlane University, PO Box 257, Maputo, Mozambique
Ann Trop Med Parasitol 97:31-5. 2003..Antibodies against Cysticercus cellulosae were detected, at a titre of at least 1:100, in 56 (20.8%) of the blood samples...
- Taeniasis/cysticercosis in Papua (Irian Jaya), IndonesiaSri S Margono
Department Research and Community Service, University of Indonesia
Parasitol Int 55:S143-8. 2006Reports showed that an important parasitic zoonotic disease caused by Taenia solium, Taenia saginata and Taenia asiatica is found endemic in several areas of Indonesia including Papua, Bali and North Sumatra...
- Purification, properties, and kinetic studies of cytoplasmic malate dehydrogenase from Taenia solium cysticerciAgustin Plancarte
Departamento de Microbiologia y Parasitologia, Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico, UNAM, Mexico City, Mexico
Parasitol Res 105:175-83. 2009Malate dehydrogenase (L: -malate: NAD oxidoreductase, EC 188.8.131.52) from the cytoplasm of Taenia solium cysticerci (cMDHTs) was purified 48-fold through a four-step procedure involving salt fractionation, ionic exchange, and dye affinity ..
- Taenia saginata metacestode antigenic fractions without affinity to concanavalin A are an important source of specific antigens for the diagnosis of human neurocysticercosisHeliana B Oliveira
Departamento de Imunologia, Microbiologia e Parasitologia, Instituto de Ciencias Biomedicas, Universidade Federal de Uberlandia, 38400 902 Uberlândia, Minas Gerais, Brazil
Clin Vaccine Immunol 17:638-44. 2010..antigen for neurocysticercosis (NC) serodiagnosis, particularly due to an increasing difficulty to obtain Taenia solium homologous antigen...
- Population genetic structure of Taenia solium from Madagascar and Mexico: implications for clinical profile diversity and immunological technologyRodrigo Vega
Departamento de Inmunologia, Instituto de Investigaciones Biomedicas, Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico, Circuito Interior S N, Ciudad Universitaria, Mexico DF 04510, Mexico
Int J Parasitol 33:1479-85. 2003b>Taenia solium is a cestode parasitic of humans and pigs that strongly impacts on public health in developing countries...
- Spatial distribution of Taenia solium porcine cysticercosis within a rural area of MexicoJulio Morales
Facultad de Medicina Veterinaria y Zootecnia, Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico, Ciudad de Mexico, Mexico
PLoS Negl Trop Dis 2:e284. 2008Cysticercosis is caused by Taenia solium, a parasitic disease that affects humans and rurally bred pigs in developing countries...
- Taenia solium cysticercosis and human taeniasis in the Nsukka area of Enugu State, NigeriaD N Onah
Department of Veterinary Parasitology and Entomology, University of Nigeria, Nsukka, Enugu State, Nigeria
Ann Trop Med Parasitol 89:399-407. 1995..b>Cysticercus cellulosae were detected in the pigs by ante-mortem examination of the pigs' tongues and detailed post-mortem ..
- Epilepsy, cysticercosis, and toxocariasis: a population-based case-control study in rural BoliviaA Nicoletti
Institute of Neurological Science, University of Catania, Italy
Neurology 58:1256-61. 2002To assess the relationship between epilepsy and infection with Taenia solium and Toxocara canis with a case-control study, in the rural area of the Cordillera Province, Bolivia.
- Role of chemotherapy of taeniasis in prevention of neurocysticercosisZbigniew S Pawlowski
Clinic of Parasitic and Tropical Diseases, University of Medical Sciences, Poznan, Poland
Parasitol Int 55:S105-9. 2006Neurocysticercosis (NC) is a serious public health problem in Taenia solium endemic areas and in some immigrants and international travelers. A key intervention in preventing NC is elimination of taeniasis by chemotherapy...
- Relative seroprevalence of cysticercus antigens and antibodies and antibodies to Taenia ova in a population sample in south India suggests immunity against neurocysticercosisT Jayaraman
Department of Neurological Sciences, Christian Medical College, Vellore 632 004, Tamilnadu, India
Trans R Soc Trop Med Hyg 105:153-9. 2011We evaluated the exposure of a community in Vellore district of south India to Taenia solium infection and its relationship to the prevalence of neurocysticercosis (NCC) causing active epilepsy...
- The value of an antigenic fraction of Cysticercus cellulosae in the serodiagnosis of cysticercosisM D Pammenter
Research Insitute for Diseases, South African Medical Research Council, Congella, Republic of South Africa
Ann Trop Med Parasitol 81:117-23. 1987Fractions of Taenia solium cysticerci were isolated using preparative isoelectric focusing. A fraction isoelectric between pH 7.8 and 10...
- Prevalence of taeniasis and cysticercosis in a population of urban residence in HondurasA L Sanchez
Departamento de Microbiologia, Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Honduras, Tegucigalpa, Honduras
Acta Trop 69:141-9. 1998To determine the prevalence of antibodies to Taenia solium and taeniasis in a population of urban residence, an epidemiological study was carried out in a military institution located in Tegucigalpa, the capital city of Honduras...
- [Taeniasis and detection of antibodies against cysticercus among inhabitants of a rural community in Guerrero State, Mexico]Jose Juan Martinez-Maya
Departamento de Medicina Preventiva y Salud Publica, Facultad de Medicina Veterinaria y Zootecnia, Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico, Mexico, D F, Mexico
Salud Publica Mex 45:84-9. 2003To assess the frequency of Taenia solium carriers and its relationship with human cysticercosis in a Mexican locality.
- Seroprevalence of human Taenia solium cysticercosis in HaitiC P Raccurt
Service de parasitologie et mycologie médicales, Universite de Picardie Jules Verne, centre hospitalier universitaire d Amiens, Hopital Sud, 80054 Amiens, France
J Helminthol 83:113-6. 2009Human Taenia solium cysticercosis is common in developing countries due to poor sanitary conditions and economics based on breeding livestock, especially pigs, with low hygiene standards...
- Combating Taenia solium cysticercosis in Southeast Asia an opportunity for improving human health and livestock productionA Lee Willingham
WHO FAO Collaborating Center for Research and Training on Neglected and Other Parasitic Zoonoses, Section for Parasitology, Health and Development, Department of Veterinary Disease Biology, Faculty of Life Sciences, University of Copenhagen, Frederiksberg C, Denmark
Adv Parasitol 72:235-66. 2010Cysticercosis caused by the zoonotic pork tapeworm Taenia solium is emerging as a constraint for the nutritional and economic well-being of small-holder farming communities in many underdeveloped areas of Southeast Asia...
- Multiantigen print immunoassay for comparison of diagnostic antigens for Taenia solium cysticercosis and taeniasisSukwan Handali
Division of Parasitic Diseases, Coordinating Center for Infectious Diseases, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 4770 Buford Highway, Chamblee, GA 30341, USA
Clin Vaccine Immunol 17:68-72. 2010..blot assay, developed at the CDC, which uses lentil lectin-purified glycoproteins (LLGPs) extracted from Taenia solium cysticerci...
- Development and evaluation of a magnetic immunochromatographic test to detect Taenia solium, which causes taeniasis and neurocysticercosis in humansSukwan Handali
Division of Parasitic Diseases, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, Georgia 30341, USA
Clin Vaccine Immunol 17:631-7. 2010Taeniasis/cysticercosis caused by Taenia solium is a frequent parasitic infection of the human brain in most of the world...
- DNA differential diagnosis of taeniasis and cysticercosis by multiplex PCRHiroshi Yamasaki
Department of Parasitology Animal Laboratory for Medical Research, Asahikawa Medical College, Asahikawa, Japan
J Clin Microbiol 42:548-53. 2004..products unique for Taenia saginata and Taenia asiatica and for American/African and Asian genotypes of Taenia solium with molecular sizes of 827, 269, 720, and 984 bp, respectively...
- [Epidemiology of neurocysticercosis]S Antoniuk
, Curitiba, Brasil
Rev Neurol 29:331-4. 1999..DEVELOPMENT: Human cysticercosis is acquired from the ingestion of ova of Taenia solium, excreted by human carriers in their feces, followed by the development of cyst in human tissue...
- The Taenia saginata homologue of the major surface antigen of Echinococcus spp. is immunogenic and 97% identical to its Taenia solium homologueLuis Miguel Gonzalez
Instituto de Salud Carlos III, Centro Nacional de Microbiologia, Ctra Majadahonda Pozuelo km 2, 2, 28220 Majadahonda Madrid, Spain
Parasitol Res 101:1541-9. 2007..In addition, as we now demonstrate a 97% homology between TEG-Tsag and its Taenia solium homologue, TEG-Tsol, this latter molecule may have similar potential in the control of human and porcine ..
- Albendazole versus praziquantel in the treatment of neurocysticercosis: a meta-analysis of comparative trialsDimitrios K Matthaiou
Alfa Institute of Biomedical Sciences AIBS, Athens, Greece
PLoS Negl Trop Dis 2:e194. 2008Neurocysticercosis, infection of the brain with larvae of Taenia solium (pork tapeworm), is one of several forms of human cysticercosis caused by this organism...
- Nanobodies, a promising tool for species-specific diagnosis of Taenia solium cysticercosisN Deckers
Animal Health Department, Institute of Tropical Medicine, Nationalestraat 155, B 2000 Antwerp, Belgium
Int J Parasitol 39:625-33. 2009b>Taenia solium cysticercosis is a major helminth zoonosis in developing countries. Pigs are the intermediate hosts mediating transmission of infection. Specific assays to diagnose living cysts in pigs are lacking...
- Taeniasis and cysticercosis in Asia and the Pacific: present state of knowledge and perspectivesAkira Ito
Department of Parasitology, Asahikawa Medical College, Midorigaoka Higashi 2 1 1 1, Asahikawa 078 8510, Japan
Southeast Asian J Trop Med Public Health 36:123-30. 2005..In Asia and the Pacific, three human taeniid species have been recognized: Taenia solium, Taenia saginata and Taenia asiatica. The first topic is on evolution of T. solium...
- Accuracy of serological testing for the diagnosis of prevalent neurocysticercosis in outpatients with epilepsy, Eastern Cape Province, South AfricaHumberto Foyaca-Sibat
Walter Sisulo University, Mthata, South Africa
PLoS Negl Trop Dis 3:e562. 2009..The second objective was to estimate the accuracy of serological testing in detecting NCC in these outpatients and characterize sources of disagreement between serology and neuroimaging...
- Possible association between Taenia solium cysticercosis and cancer: increased frequency of DNA damage in peripheral lymphocytes from neurocysticercosis patientsL A Herrera
Instituto de Investigaciones Biomedicas, Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico UNAM, Mexico, D F, Mexico
Trans R Soc Trop Med Hyg 94:61-5. 2000..Neurocysticercosis, produced by cysticerci of the helminth Taenia solium, has been associated with the emergence of brain tumours and haematological malignancies...
- [Clinical and diagnostic approaches to neurocysticercosis]V Turkulov
Klinika za infektivne bolesti, 21000 Novi Sad, Hajduk Veljkova 1 3
Med Pregl 54:353-6. 2001Cysticercosis is a tissue infection caused by larvae of the cestode Taenia solium. Neurocysticercosis is a central nervous system form of this infection. Taenia solium invades tissues in a form of a cyst with a thin, semitransparent wall...
- Echinococcosis and cysticercosis in Asia: evaluation of the modern technology for epidemiological studyAkira Ito
Department of Parasitology, Asahikawa Medical College, Asahikawa, Japan
Southeast Asian J Trop Med Public Health 34:103-7. 2003..Neurocysticercosis (NCC) caused by ingestion of eggs of the pork tapeworm, Taenia solium, is spreading worldwide and not rare even in Muslim or Jewish communities...
- Epileptogenic activity of granulomas associated with murine cysticercosisJanet L Stringer
Departments of Pharmacology, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX 77030, USA
Exp Neurol 183:532-6. 2003Neurocysticercosis, caused by Taenia solium, is a common cause of neurologic disease in developing countries and among immigrants to the United States. Seizures are the most common clinical manifestation of neurocysticercosis...
- Evaluating the efficacy of teaching methods regarding prevention of human epilepsy caused by Taenia solium neurocysticercosis in Western KenyaJared Wohlgemut
Department of Population Medicine, Ontario Veterinary College, and Centre for Public Health and Zoonoses, University of Guelph, Guelph, Canada
Am J Trop Med Hyg 82:634-42. 2010..001) and second visits (P < 0.001). Farmers were more likely to have heard of Cysticercus cellulosae in the second (P = 0.001) and third visits (P = 0...
- Recombinant antigens for serodiagnosis of cysticercosis and echinococcosisYasuhito Sako
Department of Parasitology, Asahikawa Medical College, Japan
Parasitol Int 55:S69-73. 2006..For cysticercosis, glycoproteins of 10-26 kDa in cyst fluid of Taenia solium have been widely accepted for serodiagnosis purpose...
- Further molecular discrimination of Spanish strains of Echinococcus granulosusL M Gonzalez
Instituto de Salud Carlos III, Centro Nacional de Microbiologia, 28220 Majadahonda, Madrid, Spain
Exp Parasitol 102:46-56. 2002..fragments, previously reported, that allows species-specific discrimination between Taenia saginata, Taenia solium, and E. granulosus...
- Production of monoclonal antibodies for the identification of the eggs of Taenia soliumT C Montenegro
, Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima, Peru
Ann Trop Med Parasitol 90:145-55. 1996Two antibodies, one monoclonal and one polyclonal, were produced and used to identify Taenia solium eggs, using the enzyme-linked immuno-electrotransfer blot technique (EITB). Different life-stages of Taenia solium and T...
- Cysticercosis as a major risk factor for epilepsy in Burundi, east AfricaGeorges Nsengiyumva
Institute of Neuroepidemiology and Tropical Neurology EA 3174, Limoges, France
Epilepsia 44:950-5. 2003Human cysticercosis is a direct consequence of infection by Taenia solium larvae (Cysticercus cellulosae). Results of studies on the impact of neurocysticercosis on epilepsy in Africa are inconsistent...
- Human Taeniasis and cysticercosis in AsiaAkira Ito
Department of Parasitology, Asahikawa Medical College, Midorigaoka Higashi 2 1 1 1, 078 8510, Asahikawa, Japan
Lancet 362:1918-20. 2003Human Taeniasis caused by the pork, Taenia solium, or beef, T saginata, tapeworm arises after eating pork or beef contaminated with metacestodes, the larval stage of these parasites...
- Differential in vitro effects of insulin on Taenia crassiceps and Taenia solium cysticerciG Escobedo
Facultad de Quimica, Departamento de Biologia, Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico, AP 70228, Mexico DF 04510, Mexico
J Helminthol 83:403-12. 2009..in murine cysticercosis (Taenia crassiceps), and increase the frequency of porcine cysticercosis caused by Taenia solium. In the present study, we report the in vitro effect of insulin on the larval stages of T...
- Studies on abnormality of metacestodes and adult worms of Taenia solium and Taenia saginata asiatica in rodents and pigsP C Fan
Institute and Department of Parasitology, National Yangming University, Taipei, Taiwan, Republic of China
Southeast Asian J Trop Med Public Health 32:116-21. 2001..Another one had a neck-band behind the scolex and a big bladder. This paper is not only the first report of abnormality of T. solium from hamster but also the first one of abnormal cysticerci of T. s. asiatica from pigs and mice...
- Vaccines for prevention of cysticercosisM W Lightowlers
Molecular Parasitology Laboratory, Veterinary Clinical Centre, The University of Melbourne, 250 Princes Highway, Victoria 3030, Werribee, Australia
Acta Trop 87:129-35. 2003Neurocysticercosis due to Taenia solium infection is an important cause of human morbidity and mortality...
- Current status of Taenia solium and cysticercosis in Papua New GuineaIfor L Owen
C o National Agriculture Quarantine and Inspection Authority, Papua New Guinea
Parasitol Int 55:S149-53. 2006There is no evidence that taeniasis due to Taenia solium is present in Papua New Guinea (PNG), but there is some serological evidence that human cysticercosis exists at particular locations near the border with West Papua (Indonesia), ..
- In vitro oncosphere-killing assays to determine immunity to the larvae of Taenia pisiformis, Taenia ovis, Taenia saginata, and Taenia soliumCraig T Kyngdon
Veterinary Clinical Centre, The University of Melbourne, 250 Princes Hwy, Werribee, Victoria 3030, Australia
J Parasitol 92:273-81. 2006..of host-protective serum antibodies against Taenia pisiformis, Taenia ovis, Taenia saginata, and Taenia solium in rabbits, sheep, cattle, and pigs, respectively. Activated oncospheres of T. pisiformis, T. ovis, T...
- Risk factors associated with porcine cysticercosis in selected districts of Eastern and Southern provinces of ZambiaC S Sikasunge
School of Veterinary Medicine, University of Zambia, Lusaka, Zambia
Vet Parasitol 143:59-66. 2007To determine the risk factors associated with Taenia solium transmission in humans and pigs in the rural areas of Eastern and Southern provinces of Zambia, a questionnaire was administered in 788 households from 155 villages...
- Multi-immunodot for rapid differential diagnosis of eosinophilic meningitis due to parasitic infectionsP Eamsobhana
Department of Parasitology, Faculty of Medicine Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol University, Bangkok 10700, Thailand
J Helminthol 80:249-54. 2006..Ultrafiltered, purified antigens of Parastrongylus (=Angiostrongylus) cantonensis, Gnathostoma spinigerum and Taenia solium metacestodes, the most common parasites that invade the central nervous system and cause eosinophilic ..
- Medical treatment for neurocysticercosis characterized by giant subarachnoid cystsJ V Proaño
Medical Research Unit for Neurologic Diseases, Hospital de Especialidades, Centro Medico Nacional Siglo XXI, Mexican Institute of Social Security, Mexico City
N Engl J Med 345:879-85. 2001Infection with the larval form of the pork tapeworm, Taenia solium, can lead to the development of cysts in the brain...
- Diagnosis, treatment and control of Taenia solium cysticercosisHector H Garcia
Cysticercosis Unit, Instituto de Ciencias Neurologicas, Lima, Peru
Curr Opin Infect Dis 16:411-9. 2003b>Taenia solium taeniasis/cysticercosis is now recognized as a major public health problem in most developing countries because of its association with seizures...
- Prevalence of Taenia solium porcine cysticercosis in the Eastern, Southern and Western provinces of ZambiaChummy S Sikasunge
School of Veterinary Medicine, University of Zambia, P O Box 32379, Lusaka, Zambia
Vet J 176:240-4. 2008Tongue examination and detection of circulating antigen (Ag-ELISA) were used to establish the prevalence of Taenia solium porcine cysticercosis in free-range pigs in selected districts of Eastern, Southern and Western provinces of Zambia,..
- Taenia solium disease in humans and pigs: an ancient parasitosis disease rooted in developing countries and emerging as a major health problem of global dimensionsE Sciutto
Departamento de Inmunologia, Instituto de Investigaciones Biomedicas, Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico, UNAM, AP70228, D F 04510, Mexico
Microbes Infect 2:1875-90. 2000This article reviews current knowledge on human and porcine cysticercosis caused by Taenia solium. It highlights the conditions favorable for its prevalence and transmission, as well as current trends in research on its natural history, ..
- Recent advances in serodiagnosis for cysticercosisY Sako
Department of Parasitology, Asahikawa Medical College, Hokkaido, Japan
Southeast Asian J Trop Med Public Health 32:98-104. 2001Neurocysticercosis (NCC) caused by infection with the larval stage of Taenia solium is an important cause of neurological disease worldwide. Up to the present, many studies on characterizing species-specific antigens of T...
- Regional status, epidemiology and impact of Taenia solium cysticercosis in Western and Central AfricaAndre Zoli
Faculty of Agronomy and Agricultural Science, P O Box 222, University of Dschang, Dschang, Cameroon
Acta Trop 87:35-42. 2003In West Africa, Taenia solium cysticercosis in both pigs and man has been reported in Benin, Burkina-Faso, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Senegal and Togo, and although official data are lacking, T...
- Immunodiagnostic tools for taeniasisJames C Allan
Veterinary Medicine Licensing and Business Development, Pfizer Ltd, Sandwich CT13 9NJ, UK
Acta Trop 87:87-93. 2003Most diagnostic work conducted on the Taenia species zoonoses has been carried out on the larval stage of Taenia solium in man, reflecting the relative severity of the pathology caused by this stage of that organism...
- Control of Taenia soliumArmando E Gonzalez
Facultad de Medicina Veterinaria, UNMSM Apartado 03 5013, Lima, Peru
Acta Trop 87:103-9. 2003Control or eradication of Taenia solium cysticercosis has been achieved to date only in Europe and North America...
- Short report: limited and short-lasting humoral response in Taenia solium: seropositive households compared with patients with neurocysticercosisAntonio Meza-Lucas
Instituto de Diagnostico y Referencia Epidemiologicos, Secretaria de Salud, Mexico City, DF, Mexico
Am J Trop Med Hyg 69:223-7. 2003Epidemiologic data suggest that 30-40% of Taenia solium-seropositive people become spontaneously negative without acquiring cysticercosis...
- Cysticercosis: IgG-ELISA evaluations of peak1 antigen and <30 kDa antigen of delipidized extract of Taenia solium metacestodesParon Dekumyoy
Department of Helminthology, Faculty of Tropical Medicine, Mahidol University, Bangkok, Thailand
Southeast Asian J Trop Med Public Health 35:1-9. 2004The antigenicity of ether-delipidized Taenia solium metacestode extract (DLPAg) was investigated by IgG-ELISA. The antigen showed higher antigenicity than that of non-delipidized antigen (NDLPAg)...
- Porcine antibody responses to taenia solium antigens rGp50 and sTs18var1Sukwan Handali
Immunology Branch, Division of Parasitic Diseases, National Center for Infectious Diseases, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, Georgia 30341 3724, USA
Am J Trop Med Hyg 71:322-6. 2004Cysticercosis, a disease caused by the larval form of Taenia solium, is diagnosed by detection of specific antibodies or by imaging techniques...
- Immunoblot findings of calcareous corpuscles binding proteins in cyst fluid of Taenia solium metacestodesHyun Jong Yang
Department of Parasitology, College of Medicine, Ewha Womans University, Seoul 158 710, Repubic of Korea
Korean J Parasitol 42:141-3. 2004..we evaluated the antigenic values of calcareous corpuscles binding proteins obtained from the cyst fluid of Taenia solium metacestodes...
- Taeniid tapeworm responses to in vitro glucoseKaethe Willms
Departamento de Microbiologia y Parasitologia, Facultad de Medicina, Ciudad Universitaria, Mexico 04510, Mexico
Parasitol Res 96:296-301. 2005Experimental taeniid strobilae from Taenia solium and T. crassiceps (WFU strain) were incubated for 0-72 h in 0, 5 or 20 mM glucose solutions and further exposed for 15 min to the gap junction fluorochrome Lucifer Yellow...
- Cysticercosis in chronic psychiatric inpatients from a Venezuelan communityNestor W Meza
Integrated Laboratory of the School of Medicine of Táchira, Universidad de Los Andes, Táchira, Venezuela
Am J Trop Med Hyg 73:504-9. 2005Cysticercosis due to Taenia solium infection is endemic in developing countries of the Americas, Asia, and Africa...
- Purification and characterization of a metacestode cysteine proteinase from Taenia solium involved in the breakdown of human IgGS Baig
Department of Cellular Biology, University of Georgia, Biological Sciences Building, Athens, GA 30603, USA
Parasitology 131:411-6. 2005Infection of the central nervous system by Taenia solium cysticerci is the cause of human neurocysticercosis, a major neurological infection in the Third World and an emerging infectious disease in the United States...
- Molecular identification of Taenia solium cysticercus genotype in the histopathological specimensHiroshi Yamasaki
Department of Parasitology, Asahikawa Medical College, Asahikawa 078 8510, Japan
Southeast Asian J Trop Med Public Health 36:131-4. 2005..solium Asian genotype. When infection with T. solium is not confirmed by histopathological examination, molecular diagnosis will be more useful for definitive diagnosis...
- Estimation of the cost of Taenia solium cysticercosis in Eastern Cape Province, South AfricaH Carabin
Department of Biostatistics and Epidemiology, College of Public Health, Oklahoma University Health Sciences Center, Oklahoma City, OK, USA
Trop Med Int Health 11:906-16. 2006To provide a comprehensive estimate of the societal costs of Taenia solium cysticercosis for the Eastern Cape Province (ECP), South Africa, as an objective measure of its impact in this endemic area.
- Taeniasis/cysticercosis in a Tibetan population in Sichuan Province, ChinaTiaoying Li
Sichuan Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 6 Middle School Road, Chengdu 610041, Sichuan Province, People s Republic of China
Acta Trop 100:223-31. 2006..There was also a significant occurrence of late-onset epilepsy (8.5% prevalence and 16.4% seropositive for Taenia solium antibodies) attributable in large part to probable neurocysticercosis caused by T. solium...
- Coexistence of salivary gland cysticercosis with squamous cell carcinoma of the mandibleDipti Mahajan
Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi, India
Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol Endod 103:e47-50. 2007Cysticercosis is a parasitic infestation caused by the pork tapeworm larval stage, Cysticercus cellulosae. The majority of the cases present in ocular, cerebral, and subcutaneous locations...
- Taenia solium dUTPase: A potential target for anti-human cysticercosisYadong Zheng
Key Laboratory of Veterinary Parasitology of Gansu Province, State Key Laboratory of Veterinary Etiological Biology, Lanzhou Veterinary Research Institute, CAAS, 1 Xujiaping Road, Lanzhou, Gansu 730046, China
Acta Trop 101:266-70. 2007..In this study we report the dUTPase-encoding gene (Tdut) from Taenia solium oncospheres and larvae...
- Taenia solium and Taenia saginata: identification of sequence characterized amplified region (SCAR) markersAna Karina Kerche Dias
Department of Animal Health and Production, Sao Paulo State University UNESP, Campus Araçatuba, Rua Clovis Pestana, 793, Jd D Amélia, Aracatuba, SP 16050 680, Brazil
Exp Parasitol 117:9-12. 2007..The two main parasites involved in the taeniasis-cysticercosis complex in Brazil are Taenia saginata and Taenia solium. Differentiating between these two parasites is important both for disease control and for epidemiological ..
- Complete sequence of the mitochondrial genome of Taenia saginata: comparison with T. solium and T. asiaticaHyeong Kyu Jeon
Department of Parasitology and Medical Research Institute, Chungbuk National University College of Medicine, Gaeshin dong, Chongju, Chungbuk 361 763, South Korea
Parasitol Int 56:243-6. 2007..The size of the protein-coding genes of the three human Taenia tapeworms did not vary, except for Taenia solium nad1 (891 aa) and nad4 (1212 aa) and Taenia asiatica cox2 (576 aa)...
- Genetic polymorphism in Taenia solium cysticerci recovered from experimental infections in pigsPablo Maravilla
Direccion de Investigacion, Hospital General Dr Manuel Gea Gonzalez, SSA, Mexico DF, Mexico
Infect Genet Evol 8:213-6. 2008b>Taenia solium cysticerci recovered from naturally infected pigs from Mexico, Honduras and Tanzania show a clonal structure and local lineages with probable events of genetic recombination without genetic flow within them, as revealed by ..
- Taenia solium: antioxidant metabolism enzymes as targets for cestocidal drugs and vaccinesF Vaca-Paniagua
Departamento de Microbiologia y Parasitologia, Facultad de Medicina, Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico, Edificio A, 2 Piso, Ciudad Universitaria, 04510 Mexico DF, Mexico
Curr Top Med Chem 8:393-9. 2008..In the cestoda Taenia solium, three antioxidant enzymes have been studied: a cystosolic Cu,Zn superoxide dismutase that is a target of ..
- [About an autochtonous case of neurocysticercosis in Mali]Y Maiga
Service de Neurologie, CHU Gabriel Toure, Bamako, Mali
Bull Soc Pathol Exot 102:211-4. 2009Cysticercosis has been reported in Muslim countries in workers coming from endemic regions for Taenia solium. For the first time in Mali, the authors report a case of autochtonous neurocysticercosis where Muslim religion is predominent...
- Epilepsy is not caused by cysticercosis in The GambiaA Secka
International Trypanotolerance Centre, Banjul, The Gambia
Trop Med Int Health 15:476-9. 2010To determine whether epilepsy is caused by Taenia solium cysticercosis in The Gambia.
- Comparison of ELISA and PCR assays for the diagnosis of porcine cysticercosisRondro Mamitiana Ramahefarisoa
Laboratoire de Parasitologie, Institut Pasteur de Madagascar, BP 1274 Antananarivo 101, Madagascar
Vet Parasitol 173:336-9. 2010Cysticercosis is a zoonotic disease due to Taenia solium, which involves porcines as intermediate host. It is endemic in Madagascar, however minimal data has been reported concerning porcine cysticercosis prevalence...
- Public health implications of cysticercosis acquired in the United StatesFrank Sorvillo
Department of Epidemiology, School of Public Health, University of California, Los Angeles, California 90095, USA
Emerg Infect Dis 17:1-6. 2011..economic effect; the availability of a sensitive and specific serologic test for infection by adult Taenia solium tapeworms; and the demonstrated ability to find a probable source of infection among contacts, all provide a ..
- Cloning, sequencing and functional expression of cytosolic malate dehydrogenase from Taenia solium: Purification and characterization of the recombinant enzymeGabriela Nava
Departamento de Microbiología y Parasitología y, Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico, Facultad de Medicina, D F, Mexico
Exp Parasitol 128:217-24. 2011We report herein the complete coding sequence of a Taenia solium cytosolic malate dehydrogenase (TscMDH). The cDNA fragment, identified from the T...
- Old focus of cysticercosis in a senegalese village revisited after half a centuryArss Secka
International Trypanotolerance Centre, P M B, Banjul, Gambia
Acta Trop 119:199-202. 2011..001 and 61-91 years old; p=0.028) and absence of a household toilet (p=0.001). It can be concluded that Soutou village is an active focus of Taenia solium cysticercosis about 50 years after the first reported epidemic outbreak.
- Seroprevalence of Taenia solium infections in Croatian patients presenting with epilepsyT Mestrovic
Polyclinic for Medical Microbiology and Parasitology Dr Zora Profozic, Zagreb, Croatia
J Helminthol 86:259-62. 2012Epilepsy is one of the most common neurological disorders, while neurocysticercosis caused by Taenia solium infection of the central nervous system currently represents the leading cause of secondary epilepsy in Central and South America,..
- Seroepidemiological study of human cysticercosis with blood samples collected on filter paper, in Lages, State of Santa Catarina, Brazil, 2004-2005Maria Márcia Imenes Ishida
Departamento de Microbiologia, Imunologia e Parasitologia, Universidade Federal de Santa Catarina, Florianopolis, SC, Brasil
Rev Soc Bras Med Trop 44:339-43. 2011Human serofrequency of antibodies against Taenia solium antigens was determined and risk factors for cysticercosis transmission were identified.
- Taeniasis/cysticercosis in Bali, IndonesiaToni Wandra
Directorate General Disease Control and Environmental Health, Ministry of Health, Indonesia
Southeast Asian J Trop Med Public Health 42:793-802. 2011b>Taenia solium and Taenia saginata are found in humans in Bali, Indonesia...
- Epidemiology of Taenia solium in Nepal: is it influenced by the social characteristics of the population and the presence of Taenia asiatica?Brecht Devleesschauwer
Department of Virology, Parasitology and Immunology, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Ghent University, Merelbeke, Belgium
Trop Med Int Health 17:1019-22. 2012The transmission of the zoonotic pork tapeworms Taenia solium and T. asiatica depends on a combination of specific risk factors, such as open defecation, backyard pig raising and the consumption of raw or undercooked pork and viscera...
- Mimotope peptides selected from phage display combinatorial library by serum antibodies of pigs experimentally infected with Taenia solium as leads to developing diagnostic antigens for human neurocysticercosisKarlen Gazarian
Department of Medicinal Genomics and Environmental Toxicology, Institute of Biomedical Research of the Mexican National Autonomous University, Mexico City, University Campus, CP 04510, Mexico
Peptides 38:381-8. 2012Neurocysticercosis is caused by penetration of the tapeworm Taenia solium larvae into the central nervous system resulting in a diverse range of neurologic complications including epilepsy in endemic areas that globalization spreads ..
- Vaccine development against the Taenia solium parasite: the role of recombinant protein expression in Escherichia coliCharles Gauci
University of Melbourne Faculty of Veterinary Science Werribee, Australia Australian Institute for Bioengineering and Nanotechnology University of Queensland Queensland, Australia
Bioengineered 4:343-7. 2013b>Taenia solium is a zoonotic parasite that causes cysticercosis. The parasite is a major cause of human disease in impoverished communities where it is transmitted to humans from pigs which act as intermediate hosts...
- Prevalence of porcine cysticercosis and associated risk factors in Homa Bay District, KenyaEric E Eshitera
Department of Public health Pharmacology and Toxicology, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, University of Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya
BMC Vet Res 8:234. 2012b>Taenia solium is an important zoonosis in many developing countries. Cysticercosis poses a serious public health risk and leads to economic losses to the pig production industry...
- Evaluation of cysticercus-specific IgG (total and subclasses) and IgE antibody responses in cerebrospinal fluid samples from patients with neurocysticercosis showing intrathecal production of specific IgG antibodiesLisandra Akemi Suzuki
Department of Clinical Pathology, Faculty of Medical Sciences, State University of Campinas, Campinas, SP, Brazil
Arq Neuropsiquiatr 71:106-9. 2013In the present study, an enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA) standardized with vesicular fluid of Taenia solium cysticerci was used to screen for IgG (total and subclasses) and IgE antibodies in cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) samples ..
- Detection of cysteine protease in Taenia solium-induced brain granulomas in naturally infected pigsErnatus Martin Mkupasi
Department of Veterinary Disease Biology, Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences, University of Copenhagen, Thorvaldsensvej 57, DK 1871 Frederiksberg C, Denmark
Vet Parasitol 197:360-3. 2013In order to further characterize the immune response around the viable or degenerating Taenia solium cysts in the pig brain, the involvement of cysteine protease in the immune evasion was assessed...
- Detection of human taeniases in Tibetan endemic areas, ChinaTiaoying Li
Institute of Parasitic Diseases, Sichuan Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Chengdu 610041, Sichuan, China
Parasitology 140:1602-7. 2013Detection of taeniasis carriers of Taenia solium is essential for control of cysticercosis in humans and pigs...
- PET reveals inflammation around calcified Taenia solium granulomas with perilesional edemaMasahiro Fujita
Molecular Imaging Branch, National Institute of Mental Health, National Institutes of Health Bethesda, Maryland, United States of America
PLoS ONE 8:e74052. 2013..To investigate whether perilesional edema is due to inflammation, we imaged a marker of neuroinflammation, translocater protein (TSPO), using positron emission tomography (PET) and the selective ligand (11)C-PBR28...
- Calcified neurocysticercus, perilesional edema, and histologic inflammationTheodore E Nash
National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, Bethesda, Maryland Division of Infectious Diseases and International Health, University of Virginia Department of Pathology, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, Virginia
Am J Trop Med Hyg 90:318-21. 2014Abstract. Here, we present the second report of the histopathology of a Taenia solium calcification giving rise to perilesional edema...
- HIV-CNS Diseases and Parasitic Zoonoses in the Eastern Cape, South AfricaHELENE CARABIN; Fiscal Year: 2010..and to measure the cross-sectional associations between neurological complications and prevalence of Taenia solium and Toxocara canis infections in persons with advanced HIV, with non-advanced HIV infection and those without ..
- Targeted screening for Taenia solium tapewormsSETH E O'NEAL; Fiscal Year: 2011..It occurs when someone ingests Taenia solium eggs passed in the feces of a pork tapeworm carrier...
- Peptide-Based Serological Test for CysticercosisVICTOR KOVALENKO; Fiscal Year: 2007unreadable] DESCRIPTION (provided by applicant): The pork tapeworm Taenia solium is now increasingly recognized as a parasite with international health implications and the capability of spreading to non-endemic areas...
- IMMUNE REGULATION IN CYSTICERCOSISRAYMOND KUHN; Fiscal Year: 1999Larvae of cestode parasites cause disease in man and domestic animals. In man the larvae of Taenia solium often invade the central nervous system and cause a disease known as neurocysticercosis which has numerous neurological ..
- DEVELOPMENT OF A DIAGNOSTIC ASSAY FOR CYSTICERCOSISJUDY TEALE; Fiscal Year: 2000Neurocysticercosis (NCC), the most common parasitic disease of the CNS, is caused by the larval stage of Taenia solium, a cestode parasite...
- New Tools to Understand and Control Endemic ParasitesHector Garcia; Fiscal Year: 2001..Rapid sero-reversion, a phenomenon that changes the understanding of the transmission dynamics of Taenia solium cysticercosis, will be evaluated to dissect its biological significance In order to improve E...
- CHEMOKINES AND INFLAMMATORY RESPONSES IN CYSTICERCOSISJONATHAN FRIEDLAND; Fiscal Year: 2000..Cysticercosis, due to invasion of the pork tapeworm larvae Taenia solium, is an emerging disease in wealthier nations and a major cause of morbidity in endemic ..
- INTERGRATED CONTROL OF TAENIA SOLIUM CYSTICERCOSISRobert Gilman; Fiscal Year: 2004b>Taenia solium cysticerosis is increasingly recognized as an important public health hazard in both disease-endemic regions of the developing world and in areas with high immigrant populations in developing countries. T...
- Astrid E Cardona; Fiscal Year: 2016..neurological disease in developing countries and the United States caused by the larva stages of the parasite Taenia solium. The pathogenesis and clinical manifestations vary with the location of the parasite within the brain and ..
- Neurocysticercosis: Combined Treatment with Praziquantel and AlbendazoleHector Hugo Garcia; Fiscal Year: 2012DESCRIPTION (provided by applicant): Taenia solium neurocysticercosis is the single major cause of acquired epileptic seizures in the world, and a common diagnosis in immigrant populations in the USA and other industrialized countries...
- NEUROIMMUNOLOGY AND PATHOLOGY OF NEUROCYSTICERCOSISJUDY TEALE; Fiscal Year: 2009..central nervous system and is caused by encystment of the brain with the larval form of the cestode parasite Taenia solium. Clinical manifestations include seizures, hydrocephalus, and other symptoms associated with increased intra-..
- SEROLOGY AS A PREDICTOR OF NEUROCYSTICERCOSISRobert Gilman; Fiscal Year: 1999..The disease is caused by the larval stage of the tapeworm Taenia solium. Albendazole is the most effective therapy available for intraparenchymal cysts, resolving all lesions in ..
- A PILOT STUDY OF NEUROCYSTICERCOSIS TREATMENTWILLARD HAUSER; Fiscal Year: 2002..solium eggs by immigrant cooks infected with the pork tapeworm. The Center for Disease Control considers NC an emerging infection, and they are developing programs to track ..
- Substance P in pathogenesis of cryptosporidiosis in AIDSPrema Robinson; Fiscal Year: 2004..abstract_text> ..
- Neuropeptides in the pathogenesis of neurocysticercosisPrema Robinson; Fiscal Year: 2007Neurocysticercosis (NCC) is a parasitic infection of the human central nervous system caused by the helminth Taenia solium. NCC is recognized as a leading cause of seizures worldwide...
- Blood-brain barrier gene delivery in knock-out mice.EAIN CORNFORD; Fiscal Year: 2005..abstract_text> ..
- PET AND THE BLOOD BRAIN BARRIER IN HUMAN EPILEPSYEAIN CORNFORD; Fiscal Year: 2002..abstract_text> ..
- B CELL AND REPERTOIRE DEVELOPMENT IN VITROJUDY TEALE; Fiscal Year: 2003..Understanding the generation of diversity is fundamental to questions of how the immune response works and what goes wrong in disease states such as autoimmunity. ..
- Effect of Aging on Immunity to TularemiaJUDY TEALE; Fiscal Year: 2008..The proposed experiments will provide important new insights into immunosenescence, immunity to intracellular respiratory bacteria, and potential strategies should Francisella be used as a bioweapon. [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- Process for the production of luteinPatent Number: EP2096177-A2; Date:2009-09-02
- Process for the production of fine chemicalsPatent Number: EP2194140-A2; Date:2010-06-09
- Process for the control of production of fine chemicalsPatent Number: EP2199304-A1; Date:2010-06-23
- Process and Method for Monitoring Gastrointestinal MicrobiotaPatent Number: JP2011527177-A; Date:2011-10-27
- T24 antigen for immunodiagnosis of Taenia solium cysticercosisPatent Number: WO2005000886-A2; Date:2005-01-06
- PROCESS AND METHOD FOR MONITORING GASTROINTESTINAL MICROBIOTAPatent Number: EP2271771-A2; Date:2011-01-12
- Test agent and method for imago infection of Taenia solium and Taenia saginataPatent Number: JP2005265510-A; Date:2005-09-29
- Test agent and method for imago infection of Taenia solium and Taenia saginataPatent Number: WO2005090989-A; Date:2005-09-29
- Methods and compositions for detecting larval Taenia soliumPatent Number: WO0110897-A2; Date:2001-02-15
- Methods and compositions for detecting larval taenia solium with a cloned diagnostic antigenPatent Number: WO0175448-A2; Date:2001-10-11