Genomes and Genes
Alias: "Bifidobacterium parvulorum" Reuter 1963, Bifidobacterium breve Reuter 1963, Bifidobacterium parvulorum
Publications174 found, 100 shown here
- Mechanism of growth inhibition by free bile acids in lactobacilli and bifidobacteriaPeter Kurdi
Laboratory of Microbial Resources and Ecology, Division of Applied Bioscience, Graduate School of Agriculture, Hokkaido University, Kita 9 Nishi 9, Kita ku, Sapporo 060 8589, Japan
J Bacteriol 188:1979-86. 2006..In Bifidobacterium breve JCM 1192, the synthetic proton conductor pentachlorophenol (PCP) dissipated DeltapH with a slow and ..
- Antimicrobial susceptibility of bifidobacteriaC Moubareck
Laboratoire de Microbiologie, UFR des Sciences Pharmaceutiques et Biologiques, Universite Rene Descartes, 75270 Paris, France
J Antimicrob Chemother 55:38-44. 2005..The aim of our study was to analyse the antibiotic susceptibility of various strains of Bifidobacterium spp. to a wide range of antimicrobial agents...
- A non-hydrolyzed, fermented milk formula reduces digestive and respiratory events in infants at high risk of allergyM Morisset
Medecine Interne, Immunologie Clinique et Allergologie, CHU de Nancy, Allergic Diseases Diagnostic and Therapy, Nancy University, Nancy, France
Eur J Clin Nutr 65:175-83. 2011To determine the impact of a not hydrolyzed fermented infant formula containing heat-killed Bifidobacterium breve C50 and Streptococcus thermophilus 065 (HKBBST) on the incidence of allergy-like events during the first 2 years of life in ..
- Effects of Lactobacillus casei Shirota, Bifidobacterium breve, and oligofructose-enriched inulin on colonic nitrogen-protein metabolism in healthy humansVicky De Preter
Department of Gastrointestinal Research, University Hospital Gasthuisberg, Leuven, Belgium
Am J Physiol Gastrointest Liver Physiol 292:G358-68. 2007..present study, the influence of oligofructose-enriched inulin (OF-IN), Lactobacillus casei Shirota, and Bifidobacterium breve Yakult on the colonic fate of NH3 and p-cresol was investigated...
- Non-oral bifidobacteria and the aciduric microbiota of the denture plaque biofilmM Mantzourani
Dental Institute, King s College London, London, UK
Mol Oral Microbiol 25:190-9. 2010..Instead, Bifidobacterium breve, Bifidobacterium scardovii and Bifidobacterium longum subsp. longum were isolated...
- Effects of oral administration of bifidobacterium breve on fecal lactic acid and short-chain fatty acids in low birth weight infantsChongxin Wang
Department of Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine, Juntendo University School of Medicine, Tokyo, Japan
J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr 44:252-7. 2007..Our objective was to investigate the effects of the oral administration of Bifidobacterium breve M-16V (B breve) on fecal lactic acid and SCFAs in low birth weight (LBW) infants.
- Differential analysis of protein expression of Bifidobacterium grown on different carbohydratesTao He
Center for Medical Biomics, Department of Medical Microbiology, University Medical Center Groningen, University of Groningen, Groningen, The Netherlands
J Microbiol Methods 69:364-70. 2007..Differential expression of cytoplasmic proteins of Bifidobacterium animalis, Bifidobacterium breve and Bifidobacterium longum grown on different carbohydrates (lactose, glucose, galactose) was analyzed ..
- Production of conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) by Bifidobacterium breve LMC520 and its compatibility with CLA-producing rumen bacteriaHui Gyu Park
Department of Food and Biotechnology, Korea University, Chungnam 339 700, Korea
J Agric Food Chem 59:984-8. 2011..b>Bifidobacterium breve LMC520 can actively convert linoleic acid (LA) to cis-9,trans-11-CLA, which is a major isomer derived from ..
- Effect of dietary intervention with different pre- and probiotics on intestinal bacterial enzyme activitiesV De Preter
Department of Gastrointestinal Research, University Hospital Gasthuisberg, Leuven, Belgium
Eur J Clin Nutr 62:225-31. 2008....
- Treatment of acute otitis media with probiotics in otitis-prone children-a double-blind, placebo-controlled randomised studyKatja Hatakka
Valio Ltd, R and D, FIN 00039 Helsinki, Finland
Clin Nutr 26:314-21. 2007..To examine whether probiotics would reduce the occurrence or duration of acute otitis media (AOM), or the nasopharyngeal carriage of otitis pathogens in otitis-prone children...
- Safety evaluation of probiotic bifidobacteria by analysis of mucin degradation activity and translocation abilityFumiaki Abe
Food Science and Technology Institute, Morinaga Milk Industry Co, Ltd, 1 83, 5 Chome Higashihara, Zama City, Kanagawa Prefecture 228 8583, Japan
Anaerobe 16:131-6. 2010..Mucin degradation activities of three probiotic bifidobacteria strains; Bifidobacterium longum BB536, Bifidobacterium breve M-16V and Bifidobacterium infantis M-63, were evaluated by three in vitro tests comprising growth in ..
- Chemical characterization of tomato juice fermented with bifidobacteriaJong Ho Koh
Dept of Bio Food Technology, Korea Bio Polytechnic College, 315 1, Chaewoon ri, Ganggyeong Eup, Nonsan, Chungnam 320 905, South Korea
J Food Sci 75:C428-32. 2010..Tomato juice was prepared from fresh tomatoes and heated at 100 degrees C prior to fermentation. Bifidobacterium breve, Bifidobacterium longum, and Bifidobacterium infantis were inoculated in tomato juice and kept at 35 to 37 ..
- [Trial of oral administration of Bifidobacterium breve for the prevention of rotavirus infections]K Araki
Department of Laboratory Medicine, Teikyo University School of Medicine
Kansenshogaku Zasshi 73:305-10. 1999It was investigated that Bifidobacterium breve YIT4064 (B. breve YIT4064), Which had augmented IgA production and prevented rotavirus-induced diarrhea in mice, prevented rotavirus infection in infants. The effect of B...
- Culture-dependent and culture-independent qualitative analysis of probiotic products claimed to contain bifidobacteriaL Masco
Laboratory of Microbiology, Department of Biochemistry, Physiology and Microbiology, Ghent University, K L Ledeganckstraat 35, B 9000 Gent, Belgium
Int J Food Microbiol 102:221-30. 2005..but strains belonging to Bifidobacterium longum biotypes longum and infantis, Bifidobacterium bifidum and Bifidobacterium breve were recovered also...
- Yoghurt fermented by Lactobacillus delbrueckii subsp. bulgaricus H+ -ATPase-defective mutants exhibits enhanced viability of Bifidobacterium breve during storageMartin Patrick Ongol
Laboratory of Applied Microbiology, Graduate School of Agriculture, Hokkaido University, Sapporo, 060 8589, Japan
Int J Food Microbiol 116:358-66. 2007..bulgaricus during refrigerated storage is a major cause of reduced viability of probiotic strains such as Bifidobacterium breve in yoghurt...
- Optimization of a reconstituted skim milk based medium for enhanced CLA production by bifidobacteriaA A Hennessy
Teagasc, Biotechnology Centre, Moorepark Food Research Centre, Fermoy, Co Cork, Ireland
J Appl Microbiol 106:1315-27. 2009To determine the effect of a range of supplements on the bioconversion of linoleic acid to conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) by Bifidobacterium breve NCIMB 702258 in reconstituted skim milk (RSM).
- Recombinant lactobacilli expressing linoleic acid isomerase can modulate the fatty acid composition of host adipose tissue in miceEva Rosberg-Cody
Alimentary Pharmabiotic Centre APC, Cork, Ireland
Microbiology 157:609-15. 2011We have previously demonstrated that oral administration of a metabolically active Bifidobacterium breve strain, with ability to form cis-9, trans-11 conjugated linoleic acid (CLA), resulted in modulation of the fatty acid composition of ..
- Production of conjugated linoleic acid and conjugated linolenic acid isomers by Bifidobacterium speciesLara Gorissen
Department of Animal Production, Ghent University, Melle, Belgium
Appl Microbiol Biotechnol 87:2257-66. 2010..Cultures were further incubated at 37 degrees C for 72 h. Six strains (four Bifidobacterium breve strains, a Bifidobacterium bifidum strain and a Bifidobacterium pseudolongum strain) were able to produce ..
- The isolation of bifidobacteria from occlusal carious lesions in children and adultsM Mantzourani
Dental Institute, King s College London, London, UK
Caries Res 43:308-13. 2009..C1 and Bifidobacterium breve. B...
- In vitro screening of probiotics and synbiotics according to anti-inflammatory and anti-proliferative effectsJulien Grimoud
Laboratoire de Bacteriologie, Virologie et Microbiologie Industrielle, Faculte des sciences pharmaceutiques, Universite Paul Sabatier, 35 chemin des Maraichers, 31062 Toulouse Cedex 09, France
Int J Food Microbiol 144:42-50. 2010..or not by prebiotic GOS, significantly decreased proliferation, especially with a synbiotic association of Bifidobacterium breve, Lactococcus lactis and oligoalternan, a GOS. This combination was selected for the following experiments...
- Bile-inducible efflux transporter from Bifidobacterium longum NCC2705, conferring bile resistanceMiguel Gueimonde
Department of Microbiology and Biochemistry of Dairy Products, Instituto de Productos Lácteos de Asturias IPLA, Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Cientificas CSIC, Villaviciosa, Asturias, Spain
Appl Environ Microbiol 75:3153-60. 2009..longum, Bifidobacterium breve, and Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis, was tested...
- Cordycepin: selective growth inhibitor derived from liquid culture of Cordyceps militaris against Clostridium sppY J Ahn
School of Agricultural Biotechnology, Seoul National University, Suwon 441 744, Republic of Korea
J Agric Food Chem 48:2744-8. 2000..perfringens at 10 microgram/disk without adverse effects on the growth of Bifidobacterium bifidum, Bifidobacterium breve, Bifidobacterium longum, Bifidobacterium adolescentis, Lactobacillus acidophilus, and Lactobacillus casei, ..
- Lactic acid bacterial fermentation increases the antiallergic effects of Ixeris dentataEun Kyung Park
College of Pharmacy, Kyung Hee University, Seoul 130 701, Korea
J Microbiol Biotechnol 18:308-13. 2008..Fermentation of ID with Bifidobacterium breve or Lactobacillus acidophilus increased its inhibition of degranulation in RBL-2H3 cells induced by the IgE-..
- Characterization of two novel alpha-glucosidases from Bifidobacterium breve UCC2003Karina Pokusaeva
Department of Microbiology, University College Cork, Western Road, Cork, Ireland
Appl Environ Microbiol 75:1135-43. 2009Two alpha-glucosidase-encoding genes (agl1 and agl2) from Bifidobacterium breve UCC2003 were identified and characterized...
- Extension of shelf life of whole and peeled shrimp with organic acid salts and bifidobacteriaM M Al-Dagal
Food Science and Nutrition Department, College of Agriculture, King Saud University, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
J Food Prot 62:51-6. 1999..Shrimp samples were treated with organic acid salts with or without Bifidobacterium breve culture and stored in ice. Peeling alone extended the microbiological shelf life by 4 days...
- Effects of Rosa rugosa petals on intestinal bacteriaManjiro Kamijo
Kitami Institute of Technology, Kitami, Hokkaido 090 8507, Japan
Biosci Biotechnol Biochem 72:773-7. 2008..In liquid cultivation, the addition of the petal (0.5%) stimulated the growth of Bifidobacterium breve and slightly inhibited the growth of Lactobacillus salivarius. But the growth of E. coli, S. aureus, B...
- Effects of the enteral administration of Bifidobacterium breve on patients undergoing chemotherapy for pediatric malignanciesMariko Wada
Department of Laboratory for Probiotics Research, Juntendo University School of Medicine, Tokyo 113 8421, Japan
Support Care Cancer 18:751-9. 2010..The aim of the study was to evaluate the effects of the enteral administration of the probiotic, Bifidobacterium breve strain Yakult, on its ability to prevent infection, fecal micro flora, and intestinal environments in ..
- Characterization of conjugated linoleic acid production by Bifidobacterium breve LMC 520Hui Gyu Park
Department of Food and Biotechnology, Korea University, Chungnam, Korea
J Agric Food Chem 57:7571-5. 2009This study was performed to characterize the CLA production ability of a bacterial strain, Bifidobacterium breve LMC 520, which can actively convert linoleic acid (LA) to cis-9,trans-11 conjugated linoleic acid (CLA), a major isomer ..
- A probiotic mixture including galactooligosaccharides decreases fecal β-glucosidase activity but does not affect serum enterolactone concentration in men during a two-week interventionRiina A Kekkonen
Valio Research Centre, FIN 00039 Helsinki, Finland
J Nutr 141:870-6. 2011..shermanii JS, and Bifidobacterium breve Bb99, for a total amount of 2 × 10(10) CFU/d]; 2) probiotics and GOS 3...
- Mechanisms involved in alleviation of intestinal inflammation by bifidobacterium breve soluble factorsElise Heuvelin
INSERM U793, Paris, France
PLoS ONE 4:e5184. 2009Soluble factors released by Bifidobacterium breve C50 (Bb) alleviate the secretion of pro-inflammatory cytokines by immune cells, but their effect on intestinal epithelium remains elusive...
- Oral administration of Bifidobacterium longum prevents gut-derived Pseudomonas aeruginosa sepsis in miceT Matsumoto
Department of Microbiology, Tokyo Medical University, Tokyo, Japan
J Appl Microbiol 104:672-80. 2008..The aim of the study was to evaluate the efficacy of probiotics on gut-derived sepsis caused by Pseudomonas aeruginosa in immunocompromised mice...
- Cloning and characterization of a novel alpha-galactosidase from Bifidobacterium breve 203 capable of synthesizing Gal-alpha-1,4 linkageHan Zhao
State Key Lab of Microbial Technology, Shandong University, Jinan, China
FEMS Microbiol Lett 285:278-83. 2008A novel alpha-galactosidase gene (aga2) was cloned from Bifidobacterium breve 203. It contained an ORF of 2226-bp nucleotides encoding 741 amino acids with a calculated molecular mass of 81.5 kDa...
- Cow milk allergy symptoms are reduced in mice fed dietary synbiotics during oral sensitization with wheyBastiaan Schouten
Pharmaceutical Sciences, Pharmacology and Pathophysiology, Utrecht Institute for Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of Utrecht, Utrecht 3584 CA, The Netherlands
J Nutr 139:1398-403. 2009..to compare effects of dietary supplementation with a prebiotic mixture (Immunofortis), a probiotic strain [Bifidobacterium breve M-16V], or a synbiotic diet combining both on the outcome of the allergic response when provided during ..
- Production of oligosaccharides in yogurt containing bifidobacteria and yogurt culturesL Lamoureux
Food Research and Development Centre, Agriculture and Agri Food Canada, St Hyacinthe, PQ
J Dairy Sci 85:1058-69. 2002..cultures combined to mixed cultures of bifidobacteria (Bifidobacterium animalis, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Bifidobacterium breve, Bifidobacterium infantis, and Bifidobacterium longum) and by adding a preincubation step (1...
- Genus- and species-specific PCR primers for the detection and identification of bifidobacteriaTakahiro Matsuki
Yakult Central Institute for Microbiological Research, 1796 Yaho, Kunitachi, Tokyo 186 8650, Japan
Curr Issues Intest Microbiol 4:61-9. 2003..In breastfed infants, Bifidobacterium breve was the most frequently detected species, followed by Bifidobacterium infantis, B. longum and B. bifidum...
- Purification and characterization of alpha-L-arabinopyranosidase and alpha-L-arabinofuranosidase from Bifidobacterium breve K-110, a human intestinal anaerobic bacterium metabolizing ginsenoside Rb2 and RcHo Young Shin
College of Pharmacy, Kyung Hee University, Dongdaemun ku, Seoul, Korea
Appl Environ Microbiol 69:7116-23. 2003..2.1.55), were purified from ginsenoside-metabolizing Bifidobacterium breve K-110, which was isolated from human intestinal microflora...
- Growth-promoting effects of lactoferrin on L. acidophilus and Bifidobacterium sppWoan Sub Kim
Dairy Science Laboratory, Graduate School of Agriculture, Hokkaido University, W 9, N 9, Sapporo, 060 8589, Japan
Biometals 17:279-83. 2004We investigated the effects of lactoferrin on the growth of L. acidophilus CH-2, Bifidobacterium breve ATCC 15700, B. longum ATCC 15707, B. infantis ATCC 15697, and B. bifidum ATCC 15696. The growth of L...
- Effects of long-term consumption of a fermented infant formula (with Bifidobacterium breve c50 and Streptococcus thermophilus 065) on acute diarrhea in healthy infantsH Thibault
Hopital Necker Enfants Malades, 149 rue de Sevres, 75015 Paris, France
J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr 39:147-52. 2004..To determine whether long-term consumption of a fermented infant formula could influence the incidence of acute diarrhea and its severity in healthy infants...
- Gene structure and transcriptional organization of the dnaK operon of Bifidobacterium breve UCC 2003 and application of the operon in bifidobacterial tracingMarco Ventura
Alimentary Pharmabiotic Centre and Department of Microbiology, Bioscience Institute, National University of Ireland, Cork, Ireland
Appl Environ Microbiol 71:487-500. 2005..We characterized the dnaK gene region of Bifidobacterium breve UCC 2003...
- Population dynamics of Bifidobacterium species in human feces during raffinose administration monitored by fluorescence in situ hybridization-flow cytometryAchmad Dinoto
Laboratory of Microbial Physiology, Research Faculty of Agriculture, Hokkaido University, Kita 9 Nishi 9, Kita ku, Sapporo, Hokkaido 060 8589, Japan
Appl Environ Microbiol 72:7739-47. 2006..bifidobacterial populations became more diverse, such that minor species in human adults, such as Bifidobacterium breve, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Bifidobacterium dentium, and Bifidobacterium angulatum, proliferated...
- Differential effects of two probiotic strains with different bacteriological properties on intestinal gene expression, with special reference to indigenous bacteriaTatsuichiro Shima
Yakult Central Institute for Microbiological Research, Kunitachi shi, Tokyo, Japan
FEMS Immunol Med Microbiol 52:69-77. 2008..Microarray analysis of probiotic strain-monoassociated mice showed that Lactobacillus casei Shirota and Bifidobacterium breve Yakult noticeably affected gene expression in the ileal and colonic epithelial cells, respectively, ..
- Development of a luciferase-based reporter system to monitor Bifidobacterium breve UCC2003 persistence in miceMichelle Cronin
Alimentary Pharmabiotic Centre, University College Cork, Western Road, Cork, Ireland
BMC Microbiol 8:161. 2008..Herein we describe, for the first time, the development of a non-invasive luciferase-based reporter system for real-time tracking of Bifidobacterium species in vivo...
- Interplay between weight loss and gut microbiota composition in overweight adolescentsArlette Santacruz
Instituto de Agroquimica y Tecnologia de Alimentos CSIC, Valencia, Spain
Obesity (Silver Spring) 17:1906-15. 2009..001-0.036) while levels of C. coccoides group, Lactobacillus group, Bifidobacterium, Bifidobacterium breve, and Bifidobacterium bifidum were significantly lower (P<0.001-0...
- Influence of maternal bifidobacteria on the establishment of bifidobacteria colonizing the gut in infantsKatsunaka Mikami
Laboratory for Infectious Diseases, Tokai University School of Medicine, Isehara, Japan
Pediatr Res 65:669-74. 2009..The detection of Bifidobacterium breve in the mothers' feces was significantly associated with increases in both the bifidobacterial counts and ..
- Bacterial signalling overrides cytokine signalling and modifies dendritic cell differentiationJulie M Davies
Alimentary Pharmabiotic Centre, University College Cork, National University of Ireland, Cork, Ireland
Immunology 128:e805-15. 2009..Murine bone marrow progenitors were exposed to Lactobacillus salivarius, Bifidobacterium breve or Bifidobacterium infantis. Differences in cell surface phenotype and function were assessed...
- Crystal structures of phosphoketolase: thiamine diphosphate-dependent dehydration mechanismRyuichiro Suzuki
Department of Biotechnology, The University of Tokyo, 1 1 1 Yayoi, Bunkyo ku, Tokyo 113 8657, Japan
J Biol Chem 285:34279-87. 2010..study we report the crystal structures of xylulose 5-phosphate/fructose 6-phosphate phosphoketolase from Bifidobacterium breve. The structures of the two intermediates before and after dehydration (α,β-dihydroxyethyl ThDP and 2-..
- Cellodextrin utilization by bifidobacterium breve UCC2003Karina Pokusaeva
Room 4 05, Department of Microbiology, University College Cork, Western Road, Cork, Ireland
Appl Environ Microbiol 77:1681-90. 2011..cellulose, are accessible as a carbon source to certain members of the human gut microbiota, such as Bifidobacterium breve UCC2003. Transcription of the cldEFGC gene cluster of B...
- Ribose utilization by the human commensal Bifidobacterium breve UCC2003Karina Pokusaeva
Alimentary Pharmabiotic Centre, Department of Microbiology, University College Cork, Western Road, Cork, Ireland
Microb Biotechnol 3:311-23. 2010Growth of Bifidobacterium breve UCC2003 on ribose leads to the transcriptional induction of the rbsACBDK gene cluster...
- Is Bifidobacterium breve effective in the treatment of childhood constipation? Results from a pilot studyM M Tabbers
Department of Paediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition, Emma Children s Hospital Academic Medical Centre, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Nutr J 10:19. 2011..Studies in constipated adults with a Bifidus yoghurt (containing Bifidobacterium breve, Bifidobacterium bifidum and Lactobacillus acidophilus) showed a significant increase in defecation ..
- Analysis of infant isolates of Bifidobacterium breve by comparative genome hybridization indicates the existence of new subspecies with marked infant specificityRolf Boesten
Microbiology Department, TNO Quality of Life, Utrechtseweg 48, NL 3704 HE Zeist, The Netherlands
Res Microbiol 162:664-70. 2011..strains were isolated from fecal samples of 4 breast- and bottle-fed infants and all were characterized as Bifidobacterium breve based on 16S rRNA gene sequence and metabolic analysis...
- Comparison of Bifidobacterium breve strain Yakult transcriptomes in germ-free mice with those in fecal culturesEiji Ishikawa
Yakult Central Institute for Microbiological Research, 1796 Yaho, Kunitachi shi, Tokyo 186 8650, Japan
J Biosci Bioeng 112:451-7. 2011..We employed oligonucleotide microarrays to identify the Bifidobacterium breve strain Yakult (BbrY) genes up-regulated specifically in mouse intestine...
- BDNF expression in the hippocampus of maternally separated rats: does Bifidobacterium breve 6330 alter BDNF levels?E O'Sullivan
University College Cork, Alimentary Pharmabiotic Centre, College Road, Cork, Ireland
Benef Microbes 2:199-207. 2011..the effects of maternal separation on BDNF under basal conditions and in response to the probiotic Bifidobacterium breve 6330. The study implemented the maternal separation model which we have previously described...
- Galectin-9 induced by dietary synbiotics is involved in suppression of allergic symptoms in mice and humansS de Kivit
Division of Pharmacology, Utrecht Institute Pharmaceutical Sciences, Faculty of Science, Utrecht University, The Netherlands
Allergy 67:343-52. 2012..In this study, the involvement of galectin-9 as a mechanism by which scGOS/lcFOS in combination with Bifidobacterium breve M-16V protects against acute allergic symptoms was investigated.
- Endo-β-N-acetylglucosaminidases from infant gut-associated bifidobacteria release complex N-glycans from human milk glycoproteinsDaniel Garrido
Department of Viticulture and Enology, University of California Davis, Davis, California 95616, USA
Mol Cell Proteomics 11:775-85. 2012..longum, B. longum subsp. infantis, and Bifidobacterium breve, and their presence correlated with the ability of these strains to deglycosylate glycoproteins...
- Pre-treatment with Bifidobacterium breve UCC2003 modulates Citrobacter rodentium-induced colonic inflammation and organ specificityJames W Collins
Centre for Molecular Bacteriology and Infection, Division of Cell and Molecular Biology, Flowers Building, Imperial College London, London SW7 2AZ, UK
Microbiology 158:2826-34. 2012..The aim of this study was to evaluate whether prophylactic treatment with Bifidobacterium breve UCC2003 can improve the outcome of C. rodentium infection...
- Bifidobacterium breve with α-linolenic acid and linoleic acid alters fatty acid metabolism in the maternal separation model of irritable bowel syndromeEoin Barrett
Alimentary Pharmabiotic Centre, Biosciences Institute, University College Cork, Cork, Ireland
PLoS ONE 7:e48159. 2012The aim of this study was to compare the impact of dietary supplementation with a Bifidobacterium breve strain together with linoleic acid & α-linolenic acid, for 7 weeks, on colonic sensitivity and fatty acid metabolism in rats...
- The effect of rice fibre fractions on the growth of co-cultures of probioticsWarnakulasuriya Mary Ann Dipika Binosha Fernando
Institute of Food Nutrition and Human Health, Massey University, Private Bag 11222, Palmerston North, New Zealand
J Food Sci Technol 48:14-25. 2011..Combinations of the same species produced less biomass than combinations of mixed species. Bifidobacterium breve + Bifidobacterium longum + Lactobacillus rhamnosus was the most efficient...
- Effect of multispecies probiotic supplements on metabolic profiles, hs-CRP, and oxidative stress in patients with type 2 diabetesZatollah Asemi
Research Center for Biochemistry and Nutrition in Metabolic Diseases, Kashan University of Medical Sciences, Kashan, Iran
Ann Nutr Metab 63:1-9. 2013..We are aware of no study that has indicated the effects of daily consumption of multispecies probiotic supplements on metabolic profiles, high-sensitivity C-reactive protein (hs-CRP), and oxidative stress in diabetic patients...
- Metabolism of four α-glycosidic linkage-containing oligosaccharides by Bifidobacterium breve UCC2003Kerry Joan O'Connell
Department of Microbiology
Appl Environ Microbiol 79:6280-92. 2013..bifidobacterial carbohydrate utilization, we investigated the molecular mechanisms by which 11 strains of Bifidobacterium breve metabolize four distinct α-glucose- and/or α-galactose-containing oligosaccharides, namely, raffinose, ..
- Anaerobic green fluorescent protein as a marker of Bifidobacterium strainsJose M Landete
Dpto de Tecnología de Alimentos, INIA, Carretera de la Coruña Km 7, 28040 Madrid, Spain
Int J Food Microbiol 175:6-13. 2014..longum CECT 4551 and in the intestinal strain Bifidobacterium breve INIA P734. The subsequent analysis of these strains allowed us to assess the functionality of this plasmid...
- Effect of Bifidobacterium breve M-16V supplementation on fecal bifidobacteria in preterm neonates--a randomised double blind placebo controlled trialSanjay Patole
Department of Neonatal Paediatrics, KEM Hospital for Women, Perth, Australia Centre for Neonatal Research and Education, University of Western Australia, Perth, Australia
PLoS ONE 9:e89511. 2014..Independent quality assessment is important before introducing routine probiotic supplementation in this cohort...
- Microencapsulation of a synbiotic into PLGA/alginate multiparticulate gelsMichael T Cook
School of Pharmacy, University of Reading, Reading, RG6 6AD, United Kingdom
Int J Pharm 466:400-8. 2014..containing prebiotic Bimuno™ incorporated into an alginate-chitosan matrix containing probiotic Bifidobacterium breve. The aim of this multiparticulate was that, in vivo, the probiotic would be protected against gastric acid ..
- Autoinducer-2 plays a crucial role in gut colonization and probiotic functionality of Bifidobacterium breve UCC2003Steven E A Christiaen
Laboratory of Pharmaceutical Microbiology, Ghent University, Ghent, Belgium
PLoS ONE 9:e98111. 2014In the present study we show that luxS of Bifidobacterium breve UCC2003 is involved in the production of the interspecies signaling molecule autoinducer-2 (AI-2), and that this gene is essential for gastrointestinal colonization of a ..
- Monoculture parameters successfully predict coculture growth kinetics of Bacteroides thetaiotaomicron and two Bifidobacterium strainsA S Van Wey
AgResearch, Ruakura Research Centre, Private Bag 3123, Hamilton 3240, New Zealand Riddet Institute, Massey University, Private Bag 11222, Palmerston North 4442, New Zealand Electronic address
Int J Food Microbiol 191:172-81. 2014..human colonic bacteria Bacteroides thetaiotaomicron LMG 11262 and Bifidobacterium longum LMG 11047 or Bifidobacterium breve Yakult for inulin as well as cross-feeding of breakdown products from the extracellular hydrolysis of ..
- RNA of Enterococcus faecalis Strain EC-12 Is a Major Component Inducing Interleukin-12 Production from Human Monocytic CellsRyoichiro Nishibayashi
Laboratory of Animal Science, Kyoto Prefectural University, Kyoto, Kyoto, Japan
PLoS ONE 10:e0129806. 2015..faecalis EC-12, Lactobacillus gasseri JCM5344, and Bifidobacterium breve JCM1192...
- Enhancement of ginsenoside Rg(1) in Panax ginseng hairy root by overexpressing the α-L-rhamnosidase gene from Bifidobacterium breveRu Zhang
College of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, Hunan Institute of Engineering, Xiangtan, 411104, China
Biotechnol Lett 37:2091-6. 2015..To improve the production of ginsenoside Rg1 in Panax ginseng...
- The Assessment of Oral Microflora Exposed to 3% Ethanolic Extract of Brazilian Green Propolis Preparation Used for Hygiene Maintenance following Minor Oral SurgeriesTadeusz Morawiec
Department of Oral and Maxillo Facial Surgery, School of Medicine with the Division of Dentistry in Zabrze, Medical University of Silesia in Katowice, Plac Akademicki 17, 41 902 Bytom, Poland
Biomed Res Int 2015:869575. 2015..of seven species of microorganisms was observed: Streptococcus acidominimus, Streptococcus oralis, Staphylococcus epidermidis, Veillonella parvula, Bifidobacterium breve, Bifidobacterium longum, and Lactobacillus acidophilus.
- Bifidobacterium breve BBG-001 in very preterm infants: a randomised controlled phase 3 trialKate Costeloe
Centre for Paediatrics, Blizard Institute, Barts and the London School of Medicine and Dentistry, London, UK Electronic address
Lancet 387:649-60. 2016..We aimed to test the effectiveness of the probiotic Bifidobacterium breve BBG-001 to reduce necrotising enterocolitis, late-onset sepsis, and death in preterm infants.
- Interaction of mouse splenocytes and macrophages with bacterial strains in vitro: the effect of age in the immune responseA A Van Beek
1 Top Institute Food and Nutrition, Nieuwe Kanaal 9A, 6709 PA Wageningen, The Netherlands
Benef Microbes 7:275-87. 2016..young and aged mice: Lactobacillus plantarum WCFS1, Lactobacillus casei BL23, Lactococcus lactis MG1363, Bifidobacterium breve ATCC15700, Bifidobacterium infantis ATCC15697, and Akkermansia muciniphila ATCC BAA-835...
- Glucolytic fingerprinting reveals metabolic groups within the genus Bifidobacterium: an exploratory studyD Rios-Covian
1 Probiotics and Prebiotics Group, Department of Microbiology and Biochemistry of Dairy Products, Instituto de Productos Lacteos de Asturias, Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Cientificas IPLA CSIC, Paseo Río Linares s n, 33300 Villaviciosa, Asturias, Spain
Benef Microbes 7:265-73. 2016..The species Bifidobacterium adolescentis, Bifidobacterium animalis, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Bifidobacterium breve and Bifidobacterium longum have qualified presumption of safety status granted by EFSA and several strains ..
- Transition from infant- to adult-like gut microbiotaE Avershina
Department of Chemistry, Biotechnology and Food Science, University of Life Sciences, As, Norway
Environ Microbiol 18:2226-36. 2016..to adult associated microbial profile between 1 and 2 years of age was provided, suggestively driven by Bifidobacterium breve. An Operational Taxonomic Unit (OTU) belonging to B...
- Effect of probiotic and prebiotic fermented milk on skin and intestinal conditions in healthy young female studentsNaoko Mori
Department of Human Nutrition, Faculty of Human Nutrition, Seitoku University, 550 Iwase, Matsudo, Chiba 271 8555, Japan
Biosci Microbiota Food Health 35:105-12. 2016..the 81 subjects in the intake group consumed a bottle of probiotic and prebiotic fermented milk containing Bifidobacterium breve strain Yakult and galactooligosaccharides daily for 4 weeks after a pre-intake period of 4 weeks, while ..
- A randomised controlled trial of the probiotic Bifidobacterium breve BBG-001 in preterm babies to prevent sepsis, necrotising enterocolitis and death: the Probiotics in Preterm infantS (PiPS) trialKate Costeloe
Barts and the London School of Medicine and Dentistry, Queen Mary University of London, London, UK
Health Technol Assess 20:1-194. 2016..Probiotic administration might strengthen intestinal barrier function and provide protection; this is supported by published meta-analyses, but there is a lack of large well-designed trials...
- Probiotics and refractory chronic spontaneous urticariaE Nettis
Department of Allergy and Clinical Immunology, University of Bari Policlinico, Piazza Giulio Cesare 11, 70124 Bari, Italy Phone 39 080 5592 821 Fax 39 080 5593 576 E mail
Eur Ann Allergy Clin Immunol 48:182-7. 2016..efficacy and safety of an intake of a combination of 2 probiotics (Lactobacillus salivarius LS01 and Bifidobacterium breve BR03) in patients with CSU who remain symptomatic despite concomitant H1-antihistamine therapy. Methods...
- The Association of Bifidobacterium breve BR03 and B632 is Effective to Prevent Colics in Bottle-fed Infants: A Pilot, Controlled, Randomized, and Double-Blind StudyEnza Giglione
Department of Medical Sciences, Division of Pediatrics, University of Piemonte Orientale A Avogadro Probiotical SpA, Novara Department of Agricultural Sciences, University of Bologna Alma Mater Studiorum, Bologna Gastroenterology Department, Santa Rita Hospital Policlinico di Monza, Vercelli, Italy
J Clin Gastroenterol 50:S164-S167. 2016To assess the effectiveness of Bifidobacterium breve B632 and BR03 association in the reduction of infants crying over time...
- Supplementation with Lactobacillus plantarum WCFS1 Prevents Decline of Mucus Barrier in Colon of Accelerated Aging Ercc1-/Δ7 MiceAdriaan A van Beek
Cell Biology and Immunology Group, Wageningen University, Wageningen, Netherlands Top Institute Food and Nutrition, Wageningen, Netherlands Gut Health and Food Safety, Institute of Food Research, Norwich, UK
Front Immunol 7:408. 2016..bacterial supplementation of Lactobacillus plantarum WCFS1, Lactobacillus casei BL23, or Bifidobacterium breve DSM20213 on gut barrier and immunity in 16-week-old accelerated aging Ercc1-/Δ7 ..
- Bifidobacterium breve UCC2003 metabolises the human milk oligosaccharides lacto-N-tetraose and lacto-N-neo-tetraose through overlapping, yet distinct pathwaysKieran James
School of Microbiology, University College Cork, Cork, Ireland
Sci Rep 6:38560. 2016..longum subsp. longum using bioinformatic analyses, and were shown to be variably present among other members of the Bifidobacterium genus, with a distinct pattern of conservation among human-associated bifidobacterial species...
- Bifidobacterium breve reduces apoptotic epithelial cell shedding in an exopolysaccharide and MyD88-dependent mannerK R Hughes
The Gut Health and Food Safety Programme, Institute of Food Research, Norwich Research Park, Colney, Norwich NR4 7UA, UK
Open Biol 7:. 2017..Using a mouse model of pathological cell shedding, we show that mice receiving Bifidobacterium breve UCC2003 exhibit significantly reduced rates of small IEC shedding...
- Preventive effects of Bifidobacterium- and Lactobacillus-fermented milk on the development of inflammatory bowel disease in senescence-accelerated mouse P1/Yit strain miceS Matsumoto
Yakult Central Institute for Microbiological Research, Kunitachi, Tokyo, Japan
Digestion 64:92-9. 2001..To determine the effect of lactic acid bacteria (LAB - Bifidobacterium breve, Bifidobacterium bifidum and Lactobacillus acidophilus)-fermented milk on the prevention of IBD in SAMP1/..
- Prophage-like elements in bifidobacteria: insights from genomics, transcription, integration, distribution, and phylogenetic analysisMarco Ventura
Alimentary Pharmabiotic Centre and Department of Microbiology, Biosciences Institute, National University of Ireland, Western Road, Cork, Ireland
Appl Environ Microbiol 71:8692-705. 2005..In this report we analyzed three prophage-like elements that are present in the genomes of Bifidobacterium breve UCC 2003, Bifidobacterium longum NCC 2705, and Bifidobacterium longum DJO10A, designated Bbr-1, Bl-1, and ..
- Improving gastric transit, gastrointestinal persistence and therapeutic efficacy of the probiotic strain Bifidobacterium breve UCC2003Vivien M Sheehan
Department of Microbiology, University College Cork, Ireland
Microbiology 153:3563-71. 2007..Cloning the listerial betaine uptake system, BetL, into the probiotic strain Bifidobacterium breve UCC2003 significantly improved probiotic tolerance to gastric juice and conditions of elevated osmolarity ..
- Immune response to Bifidobacterium bifidum strains support Treg/Th17 plasticityPatricia Lopez
Immunology Area, Department of Functional Biology, University of Oviedo, Oviedo, Asturias, Spain
PLoS ONE 6:e24776. 2011..the key role of Th17 subsets in mucosal defence, strains suggestive of Th17 responses and the putative Th1 Bifidobacterium breve BM12/11 were selected to stimulate dendritic cells (DC) to further determine their capability to induce ..
- Photoprotective effects of Bifidobacterium breve supplementation against skin damage induced by ultraviolet irradiation in hairless miceSaho Sugimoto
Pharmaceutical and Cosmetic Research Department, Yakult Central Institute for Microbiological Research, Tokyo, Japan
Photodermatol Photoimmunol Photomed 28:312-9. 2012..This study aimed at examining whether oral administration of live Bifidobacterium breve strain Yakult (BBY), a typical probiotic, could exert photoprotective effects in hairless mouse skin.
- A stand-alone synbiotic treatment for the prevention of D-lactic acidosis in short bowel syndromeKazuhiro Takahashi
Organ Transplantation Gastroenterological and Hepatobiliary Surgery, Faculty of Medicine, Division of Clinical Medicine, Graduate School of the University of Tsukuba, Tsukuba, Japan
Int Surg 98:110-3. 2013..After the failure of antibiotic treatment, a stand-alone synbiotic treatment was started, specifically Bifidobacterium breve Yakult and Lactobacillus casei Shirota as probiotics, and galacto-oligosaccharide as a prebiotic...
- [The influence of cefteram pivoxil on the intestinal bacterial flora]S Iwata
Department of Pediatrics, Kasumigaura National Hospital
Jpn J Antibiot 42:1761-79. 1989..with 4 different species of organisms: Escherichia coli, Enterococcus faecalis, Bacteroides fragilis and Bifidobacterium breve. No remarkable change was observed in the fecal viable cell count except that slight decrease in E...
- A novel synbiotic therapy dramatically improved the intestinal function of a pediatric patient with laryngotracheo-esophageal cleft (LTEC) in the intensive care unitY Kanamori
Department of Pediatric Surgery, The University of Tokyo Hospital, Hongo, Bunkyo ku, Tokyo, Japan
Clin Nutr 21:527-30. 2002..Three agents were used as synbiotics: Bifidobacterium breve, Lactobacillus casei, and galactooligosaccharides...
- Investigation of protein export in Bifidobacterium breve UCC2003Laura E MacConaill
Alimentary Pharmabiotic Centre, National University of Ireland, Cork, Cork, Ireland
Appl Environ Microbiol 69:6994-7001. 2003..the use of the staphylococcal nuclease (Nuc) as a reporter, was employed to identify exported proteins in Bifidobacterium breve UCC2003. A B...
- Experience of long-term synbiotic therapy in seven short bowel patients with refractory enterocolitisYutaka Kanamori
Department of Pediatric Surgery, The University of Tokyo Hospital, Tokyo, Japan
J Pediatr Surg 39:1686-92. 2004..The authors designed a protocol for synbiotic therapy composed of Bifidobacterium breve, Lactobacillus casei, and galactooligosaccharides and preliminarily ascertained its clinical effects in ..
- Supernatant of Bifidobacterium breve induces dendritic cell maturation, activation, and survival through a Toll-like receptor 2 pathwayCyrille Hoarau
Universite Francois Rabelais de Tours, JE2448 Cellules Dendritiques and Greffes, France
J Allergy Clin Immunol 117:696-702. 2006..However, the interactions between these commensal bacteria and the immune system are largely unknown...
- Antibiotic susceptibility of Atopobium vaginaeEllen De Backer
Department of Clinical Chemistry, Microbiology and Immunology, Ghent University Hospital, Ghent, Belgium
BMC Infect Dis 6:51. 2006..Thus far the four isolates of this fastidious micro-organism were found to be highly resistant to metronidazole and susceptible for clindamycin, two antibiotics preferred for the treatment of BV...
- Production of human basic fibroblast growth factor (FGF-2) in Bifidobacterium breve using a series of novel expression/secretion vectorsA N Shkoporov
Department of Microbiology and Virology, Russian State Medical University, Moscow, Russian Federation
Biotechnol Lett 30:1983-8. 2008..The vectors carry two bifidobacterial promoters, a signal peptide-encoding sequence, sec2, of Bifidobacterium breve, and a transcriptional terminator from hup gene of Bifidobacterium longum...
- Coculture fermentations of Bifidobacterium species and Bacteroides thetaiotaomicron reveal a mechanistic insight into the prebiotic effect of inulin-type fructansGwen Falony
Research Group of Industrial Microbiology and Food Biotechnology IMDO, Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Pleinlaan 2, B 1050 Brussels, Belgium
Appl Environ Microbiol 75:2312-9. 2009..b>Bifidobacterium breve Yakult, a strain that was not able to degrade oligofructose or inulin, was outcompeted by B...
- A Bifidobacterium probiotic strain and its soluble factors alleviate chloride secretion by human intestinal epithelial cellsElise Heuvelin
INSERM U793, 75730 Paris, France
J Nutr 140:7-11. 2010..between bacteria/soluble factors and epithelial cells, we analyzed the capacity of the probiotic strain Bifidobacterium breve C50 (Bb C50), its conditioned medium, and other commensal Gram (+) bacteria to modulate epithelial Cl(-) ..
- Overexpression and characterization of a novel transgalactosylic and hydrolytic β-galactosidase from a human isolate Bifidobacterium breve B24Sung Hun Yi
Department of Food Science, McGill University, Montreal, QC, Canada H3A 2B4
N Biotechnol 28:806-13. 2011After the complete gene of a β-galactosidase from human isolate Bifidobacterium breve B24 was isolated by PCR and overexpressed in E...
- Characterization of a Panela cheese with added probiotics and fava bean starchM C Escobar
Programa de Posgrado en Alimentos del Centro de la Republica PROPAC, Universidad Autonoma de Queretaro, Apdo Postal 184, Queretaro, Qro 76010, Mexico
J Dairy Sci 95:2779-87. 2012Of 20 Lactobacillus and 8 Bifidobacterium species examined, only Bifidobacterium breve ATCC 15700 was able to ferment starch from fava beans...
- Protection of probiotic bacteria in a synbiotic matrix following aerobic storage at 4 °CS Chaluvadi
Department of Food Science, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, 65 Dudley Road, New Brunswick, NJ 08901, USA
Benef Microbes 3:175-87. 2012The survival of single strains of Bifidobacterium breve, Bifidobacterium longum, Lactobacillus acidophilus, and Lactobacillus reuteri was investigated in synbiotics that included 10 mg/ml of fructo-oligosaccharides, inulin and pectic-..
- Beneficial role of the probiotic mixture Ultrabiotique on maintaining the integrity of intestinal mucosal barrier in DSS-induced experimental colitisRyma Toumi
USTHB University of Sciences and Technology, Laboratory of Cellular and Molecular Biology LBCM, Cytokines and NO Synthases Team, Faculty of Biological Science, Algiers, Algeria
Immunopharmacol Immunotoxicol 35:403-9. 2013..Ultrabiotique(®) (Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium lactis, Lactobacillus plantarum and Bifidobacterium breve) was administered daily for 7 d to mice with colitis...
- Effect of administration of bifidobacteria on intestinal microbiota in low-birth-weight infants and transition of administered bifidobacteria: a comparison between one-species and three-species administrationShinobu Ishizeki
Ishizeki Clinic, Saitama, Japan
Anaerobe 23:38-44. 2013..A single strain of Bifidobacterium breve M-16V (5 × 10(8); one-species group) or a mixture of three species composed of B...
- Differential induction of antimicrobial REGIII by the intestinal microbiota and Bifidobacterium breve NCC2950Jane M M Natividad
Farncombe Family Digestive Health Research Institute, McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Appl Environ Microbiol 79:7745-54. 2013..Monocolonization with the probiotic Bifidobacterium breve, but not with the nonprobiotic commensal Escherichia coli JM83, upregulated REGIII-γ expression...
- Bifidobacterium breve and Streptococcus thermophilus secretion products enhance T helper 1 immune response and intestinal barrier in miceSandrine Menard
INSERM EMI 0212, Faculté Cochin Necker, 156 rue de Vaugirard, 75730 Paris, France
Exp Biol Med (Maywood) 230:749-56. 2005..control) or infected with Helicobacter hepaticus with or without oral treatment with living bacteria, Bifidobacterium breve C50 and Streptococcus thermophilus 065 (LB), or their culture-conditioned media (CM)...
- No detectable beneficial systemic immunomodulatory effects of a specific synbiotic mixture in infants with atopic dermatitisL B van der Aa
Department of Pediatric Respiratory Medicine and Allergy, Emma Children s Hospital, Academic Medical Center, Meibergdreef 9, 1105 AZ Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Clin Exp Allergy 42:531-9. 2012In a murine model of allergic inflammation, Bifidobacterium breve M-16V has been shown to reduce IL-4 and IgE by inducing IL-10 and IFN-γ...
- NETWORK-BASED MICROBIAL COMPOSITIONS AND METHODSPatent Number: JP2016519664-A; Date:2016-07-07
- COMPOSITIONS AND METHODSPatent Number: JP2016509003-A; Date:2016-03-24
- COMPOSITIONS AND METHODS FOR INHIBITION OF PATHOGENIC BACTERIAL GROWTHPatent Number: JP2016509002-A; Date:2016-03-24
- METHOD FOR REGULATING ACID RESISTANCE OF MICROBESPatent Number: EP3081643-A1; Date:2016-10-19
- Probiotic strains having cholesterol absorbing capacity, methods and uses thereofPatent Number: EP3031930-A1; Date:2016-06-15
- PROBIOTIC STRAINS HAVING CHOLESTEROL ABSORBING CAPACITY, METHODS AND USES THEREOFPatent Number: WO2016092032-A1; Date:2016-06-16
- METHOD FOR REGULATING ACID RESISTANCE OF BACTERIUMPatent Number: WO2015083743-A; Date:2015-06-11
- COMPOSITIONS AND METHODSPatent Number: KR1020150115888-A; Date:2015-10-14
- SYNERGISTIC BACTERIAL COMPOSITIONS AND METHODS OF PRODUCTION AND USE THEREOFPatent Number: KR1020150108357-A; Date:2015-09-25
- ENZYMATIC HYDROLYSIS OF DISACCHARIDES AND OLIGOSACCHARIDES USING ALPHA-GLUCOSIDASE ENZYMESPatent Number: WO2015130883-A1; Date:2015-09-03
- Process for producing conjugated linolenic acid from linolenic acid employing Bifidobacterium breve, Bifidobacterium bifidum, or Lactobacillus oris strainsPatent Number: EP2746398-A1; Date:2014-06-25
- SYNERGISTIC BACTERIAL COMPOSITIONS AND METHODS OF PRODUCTION AND USE THEREOFPatent Number: JP2015537042-A; Date:2015-12-24
- COMPOSITIONS AND METHODS FOR INDUCTION OF TH17 CELLSPatent Number: WO2015156419-A; Date:2015-10-15
- BIFIDOBACTERIUM BREVE STRAIN SPECIFIC GENEPatent Number: WO2014142186-A; Date:2014-09-18
- Expression cassettes for secretory expression of polypeptides and uses thereofPatent Number: WO2010126073-A; Date:2010-11-04
- Development of probiotic agent using Salicornia herbaceaPatent Number: KR1020020049361-A; Date:2002-08-21
- Utilization of Starch Products for Biological Production byFermentationPatent Number: KR1020057003114-A; Date:2005-02-23
- Development of probiotic agent using Salicornia herbaceaPatent Number: KR1020040104754-A; Date:2004-12-13
- DNA FRAGMENT CONTAINING BETA-GALACTOSIDASE GENE AND PLASMID CONTAINING THE SAME DNA FRAGMENT INTEGRATED THEREINTOPatent Number: JP1993146296-A; Date:1993-06-15
- OLIGONUCLEOTIDE SPECIFIC TO BIFIDOBACTERIUM BREVE AND DETECTION USING THE SAME SUBSTANCEPatent Number: JP1994070777-A; Date:1994-03-15
- SHUTTLE VECTOR FOR BIFIDOBACTERIA AND REPLICATION PROTEIN GENE OF BIFIDOBACTERIA PLASMIDPatent Number: JP1998262670-A; Date:1998-10-06
- Conjugated linoleic acid isomerase and a process for the production of conjugated linoleic acidPatent Number: WO02101056-A2; Date:2002-12-19
- Lactic acid bacteria combination and compositions thereofPatent Number: EP1481681-A1; Date:2004-12-01
- Method for the production of conjugated polyunsaturated fatty acids comprising at least two double bonds in plantsPatent Number: WO2004005442-A1; Date:2004-01-15
- A method for producing lacto-N-biose IPatent Number: JP2013201913-A; Date:2013-10-07
- Process for the control of production of fine chemicalsPatent Number: EP2199304-A1; Date:2010-06-23
- Plants with increased yield (nue)Patent Number: WO2010046221-A1; Date:2010-04-29
- Method for producing a transgenic plant cell, a plant or a part thereof with increased resistance biotic stressPatent Number: WO2010037714-A1; Date:2010-04-08
- Process for the production of luteinPatent Number: EP2096177-A2; Date:2009-09-02
- Plants with increased yieldPatent Number: WO2009037329-A2; Date:2009-03-26
- Mammalian milk microorganisms, compositions containing them and their use for the treatment of mastitisPatent Number: WO2008145756-A1; Date:2008-12-04
- Mammalian milk microorganisms, compositions containing them and their use for the treatment of mastitisPatent Number: EP1997499-A1; Date:2008-12-03