Publications161 found, 100 shown here
- The Dunaliella salina organelle genomes: large sequences, inflated with intronic and intergenic DNADavid Roy Smith
Department of Biology, Dalhousie University, Halifax, Canada
BMC Plant Biol 10:83. 2010b>Dunaliella salina Teodoresco, a unicellular, halophilic green alga belonging to the Chlorophyceae, is among the most industrially important microalgae. This is because D...
- Carbon and hydrogen stable isotope ratios of carotenoids and beta-carotene-based dietary supplementsHelena Kroll
Lehrstuhl fur Lebensmittelchemie, Universitat Wurzburg, Wurzburg, Germany
J Agric Food Chem 56:4198-204. 2008..8 per thousand and delta (2)H V-SMOW from -180 per thousand to -275 per thousand) and microalgae Dunaliella salina ( n = 1; delta (13)C V-PDB value of -15.6 per thousand and delta (2)H V-SMOW value of -191 per thousand)...
- The carotenogenesis pathway via the isoprenoid-beta-carotene interference approach in a new strain of Dunaliella salina isolated from Baja California MexicoJ Paniagua-Michel
Department of Marine Biotechnology, Centro de Investigacion Cientifica y de Educacion Superior de Ensenada, Ensenada 22860, Mexico
Mar Drugs 7:45-56. 2009..In this study, Dunaliella salina (BC02) isolated from La Salina BC Mexico, was subjected to the method of isoprenoids-beta-carotene ..
- Effects of iron deficiency on iron binding and internalization into acidic vacuoles in Dunaliella salinaYakov Paz
Department of Biological Chemistry, Weizmann Institute of Science, Rehovot, Israel
Plant Physiol 144:1407-15. 2007Uptake of iron in the halotolerant alga Dunaliella salina is mediated by a transferrin-like protein (TTf), which binds and internalizes Fe(3+) ions...
- Isolation of a FAD-GPDH gene encoding a mitochondrial FAD-dependent glycerol-3-phosphate dehydrogenase from Dunaliella salinaWanggui Yang
College of Life Science, Sichuan University, Sichuan Public Experimental Platform of Bioinformatics and Metabolic Engineering, Sichuan, P R China
J Basic Microbiol 47:266-74. 2007..A cDNA encoding the Dunaliella salina mitochondrial glycerol-3-phosphate dehydrogenase (DsFAD-GPDH) has been cloned and sequenced...
- Characterization of the glyceraldehyde-3-phosphate dehydrogenase (GAPDH) gene from the halotolerant alga Dunaliella salina and inhibition of its expression by RNAiYanlong Jia
Laboratory for Cell Biology, The First Affiliated Hospital, Zhengzhou University, Zhengzhou, China
Curr Microbiol 58:426-31. 2009..So far, however, studies on GAPDH have not included the halotolerant, unicellular green alga Dunaliella salina. In the present study, a GAPDH cDNA was cloned and sequenced from D. salina...
- Characterization of the glucose-6-phosphate isomerase (GPI) gene from the halotolerant alga Dunaliella salinaLiuqing Cui
Institute of Tumor Molecular Surgery, The First Affiliated Hospital, Zhengzhou University, 40 Daxue Road, 450052, Zhengzhou, China
Mol Biol Rep 37:911-6. 2010..and eukaryotes, studies on the GPI have not been involved in the halotolerant, unicellular green alga Dunaliella salina (D. salina)...
- Protective effects of Dunaliella salina--a carotenoids-rich alga, against carbon tetrachloride-induced hepatotoxicity in miceYu Wen Hsu
Institute of Medicine, Chung Shan Medical University, No 110, Section 1, Jianguo N Road, Taichung, Taiwan
Food Chem Toxicol 46:3311-7. 2008The protective effects of Dunaliella salina (D. salina) on liver damage were evaluated by carbon tetrachloride (CCl(4))-induced hepatotoxicity in mice. Male ICR mice were orally treated with D...
- Identification and expression of the gene product encoding a CPD photolyase from Dunaliella salinaLong Cheng
Key Laboratory of Bio resources and Eco environment, Ministry of Education, College of Life Science, Sichuan University, Sichuan 610064, PR China
J Photochem Photobiol B 87:137-43. 2007..We have isolated a gene product encoding CPD photolyase, named PHR2, from Dunaliella salina which is a kind of unicellular alga...
- Quantitation of chiral amino acids from microalgae by MEKC and LIF detectionMiguel Herrero
Institute of Industrial Fermentations CSIC, Madrid, Spain
Electrophoresis 28:2701-9. 2007..Three microalgae species, Spirulina platensis, Dunaliella salina, and Tetraselmis suecica, were compared in terms of their content in D-Arg, L-Arg, D-Lys, L-Lys, D-Ala, L-..
- The effect of acute high light and low temperature stresses on the ascorbate-glutathione cycle and superoxide dismutase activity in two Dunaliella salina strainsMaryam M Haghjou
Department of Biology, University of Isfahan, Iran
Physiol Plant 135:272-80. 2009..C. 126.96.36.199) and peroxidase (E.C. 188.8.131.52) activity were compared in two strains of Dunaliella salina. Strain IR-1 had two-fold higher chlorophyll and beta-carotene concentration than Gh-U...
- Isolation and proteomic analysis of the halotolerant alga Dunaliella salina flagella using shotgun strategyYanlong Jia
Institute of Tumor Molecular Surgery, The First Affiliated Hospital, Zhengzhou University, 40 Daxue Road, 450052, Zhengzhou, China
Mol Biol Rep 37:711-6. 2010..However, there is very little information available about flagella composition in Dunaliella salina, a halotolerant, unicellular biflagellate green alga...
- Identification of a gene encoding the light-harvesting chlorophyll a/b proteins of photosystem I in green alga Dunaliella salinaXue Liang
Key Laboratory of Bio resources and Eco environment, Ministry of Education Sichuan University, Sichuan Public Experimental Platform of Bioinformatics and Metabolic Engineering, Sichuan 610064, P R China
DNA Seq 19:137-45. 2008There are four LhcII genes of Dunaliella salina have been submitted to the database of GenBank...
- Inhibition of pds gene expression via the RNA interference approach in Dunaliella salina (Chlorophyta)Guohua Sun
Laboratory of Marine Genetics and Breeding, College of Marine Life Sciences, Ocean University of China, Qingdao, 266003, People s Republic of China
Mar Biotechnol (NY) 10:219-26. 2008To investigate the potential of double-stranded RNA interferencing with gene expression in Dunaliella salina, a plasmid pBIRNAI-Dsa was constructed to express hairpin RNA (hpRNA) containing sequences homologous to phytoene desaturase ..
- Role of the reversible xanthophyll cycle in the photosystem II damage and repair cycle in Dunaliella salinaEonSeon Jin
Department of Plant and Microbial Biology, 111 Koshland Hall, University of California, Berkeley, California 94720 3102
Plant Physiol 132:352-64. 2003The Dunaliella salina photosynthetic apparatus organization and function was investigated in wild type (WT) and a mutant (zea1) lacking all beta,beta-epoxycarotenoids derived from zeaxanthin (Z)...
- Enhancement of innate immunity in rainbow trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss Walbaum) associated with dietary intake of carotenoids from natural productsE C Amar
Tokyo University of Marine Science and Technology, Minato, Japan
Fish Shellfish Immunol 16:527-37. 2004..fed four diets containing either beta-carotene or astaxanthin at 100 and 200 mg kg-1 from the marine algae Dunaliella salina and red yeast Phaffia rhodozyma, respectively, and a control diet containing no supplemented carotenoids...
- Cloning and sequence analysis of the phytoene synthase gene from a unicellular chlorophyte, Dunaliella salinaYuan Yan
College of Food and Biotechnology, South China University of Technology, Guangzhou 510640, People s Republic of China
J Agric Food Chem 53:1466-9. 2005..geranylgeranyl pyrophosphate (GGPP) to phytoene may be rate limiting for the synthesis of beta-carotene in Dunaliella salina. To elucidate the carotenogenic pathway in D...
- The production of hydrocarbons from photoautotrophic growth of Dunaliella salina 1650D H Park
Department of Biochemical Engineering, Chonnam National University, Kwangju 500 757, Korea
Appl Biochem Biotechnol 70:739-46. 1998Microalga, Dunaliella salina 1650 was selected to produce hydrocarbons that may possibly substitute for fossil fuels in the near future. It can produce 0.22 (mg/L) of hydrocarbons over 20 d batch cultivation, maintaining 1.32 (g-dry wt...
- Effects of salinity changes on the growth of Dunaliella salina and its isozyme activities of glycerol-3-phosphate dehydrogenaseHui Chen
College of Food and Bioengineering, South China University of Technology, Guangzhou 510640, China
J Agric Food Chem 57:6178-82. 2009b>Dunaliella salina could survive in media containing a wide range of NaCl concentrations ranging from about 0.05 M to saturation (around 5.5 M)...
- Protective effects of Dunaliella salina - a carotenoids-rich alga - against ultraviolet B-induced corneal oxidative damage in miceChia Fang Tsai
Department of Biotechnology, TransWorld University, Douliu City, Taiwan, ROC
Mol Vis 18:1540-7. 2012..The purpose of this study was to investigate the protective effects of Dunaliella salina (D. salina) on UVB radiation-induced corneal oxidative damage in male imprinting control region (ICR) mice.
- A dynamic growth model of Dunaliella salina: parameter identification and profile likelihood analysisMelanie Fachet
Max Planck Institute for Dynamics of Complex Technical Systems, Process Systems Engineering, Sandtorstr 1, 39106 Magdeburg, Germany
Bioresour Technol 173:21-31. 2014..work, a photoautotrophic growth model incorporating light and nutrient effects on growth and pigmentation of Dunaliella salina was formulated...
- DsCaf1 is involved in environmental stress response of Dunaliella salinaXiang Jun Chen
State Key Laboratory of Membrane Biology, School of Life Sciences, Tsinghua University, Beijing 100084, China Key Laboratory of Bio Resources and Eco Environment of MOE, College of Life Science, Sichuan University, Chengdu 610064, China
Int J Biol Macromol 82:369-74. 2016..In this research, we cloned the deadenylase caf1 from Dunaliella salina (dscaf1), a unicellular green alga with exceptional halotolerance...
- Characterization of vitamin B12 in Dunaliella salinaAnantharajappa Kumudha
Plant Cell Biotechnology Department, CSIR Central Food Technological Research Institute, Mysore, 570020 India
J Food Sci Technol 53:888-94. 2016..could be an alternative source of vitamin B12 and in this study, vitamin B12 from a halotolerant green alga, Dunaliella salina V-101 was purified and characterized...
- Effects of carbon source and light intensity on the growth and total lipid production of three microalgae under different culture conditionsGeun Ho Gim
Department of Environmental Engineering, Chosun University, Gwangju, 61452, Republic of Korea
J Ind Microbiol Biotechnol 43:605-16. 2016..production of three microalgal species, Isochrysis galbana LB987, Nannochloropsis oculata CCAP849/1, and Dunaliella salina, which are capable of accumulating high content of lipid in cells...
- Cloning and prokaryotic expression of a salt-induced cDNA encoding a chloroplastic fructose-1,6-diphosphate aldolase in Dunaliella salina (Chlorophyta)Xiao Ning Zhang
Institute of Genetics, State Key Laboratory of Genetic Engineering, School of Life Sciences, Fudan Research Centre of Gene Diversity and Designed Agriculture, Fudan University, 220 Handan Road, Shanghai 200433, People s Republic of China
DNA Seq 13:195-202. 2002A salt-induced fructose-1,6-diphosphate (FDP) aldolase cDNA (DsALDP) in Dunaliella salina was cloned by suppression subtractive hybridization (SSH) and rapid amplification of cDNA ends (RACE) techniques...
- NaCl-induced phosphorylation of light harvesting chlorophyll a/b proteins in thylakoid membranes from the halotolerant green alga, Dunaliella salinaXian De Liu
Institute of Plant Physiology and Ecology, Shanghai Institutes for Biological Sciences, Chinese Academy of Sciences, 300 Fenglin Road, Shanghai 200032, China
FEBS Lett 569:337-40. 2004Light could induce phosphorylation of light harvesting chlorophyll a/b binding proteins (LHCII) in Dunaliella salina and spinach thylakoid membranes...
- Production of Dunaliella salina biomass rich in 9-cis-beta-carotene and lutein in a closed tubular photobioreactorMercedes García-González
Instituto de Bioquimica Vegetal y Fotosintesis, Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Científicas Universidad de Sevilla, Centro de Investigaciones Cientificas Isla de la Cartuja, Avda Americo Vespucio, S N, 41092 Sevilla, Spain
J Biotechnol 115:81-90. 2005Performance of Dunaliella salina cultures outdoors in a closed tubular photobioreactor has been assessed...
- Nuclear matrices and matrix attachment regions from Green alga: Dunaliella salinaTian Yun Wang
Laboratory for Cell Biology, Zhengzhou University, Zhengzhou 450052, China
Yi Chuan Xue Bao 32:1312-8. 2005..the interactions between chromosomal DNA and nuclear matrices,we isolated the MARs from unicellular alga Dunaliella salina. As the first step,a random MAR library was set up and then the binding affinity of the selected clones to ..
- A chlorophyll a/b-binding protein homolog that is induced by iron deficiency is associated with enlarged photosystem I units in the eucaryotic alga Dunaliella salinaTal Varsano
Department of Biological Chemistry and Electron Microscopy Unit, Weizmann Institute of Science, Rehovot 76100, Israel
J Biol Chem 281:10305-15. 2006Adaptation of the halotolerant alga Dunaliella salina to iron deprivation involves extensive changes of chloroplast morphology, photosynthetic activities, and induction of a major 45-kDa chloroplast protein termed Tidi...
- Salt-induced changes in the plasma membrane proteome of the halotolerant alga Dunaliella salina as revealed by blue native gel electrophoresis and nano-LC-MS/MS analysisAdriana Katz
Department of Biological Chemistry, Weizmann Institute of Science, Rehovot, Israel
Mol Cell Proteomics 6:1459-72. 2007The halotolerant alga Dunaliella salina is a recognized model photosynthetic organism for studying plant adaptation to high salinity...
- Cloning and characterization of the 14-3-3 protein gene from the halotolerant alga Dunaliella salinaTianyun Wang
Laboratory for Cell Biology, Zhengzhou University, Zhengzhou, Henan, 450052, People s Republic of China
Mol Biol Rep 36:207-14. 2009..however, studies on the 14-3-3 proteins have not been involved in the halotolerant, unicellular green alga Dunaliella salina so far. In the present study, a cDNA encoding 14-3-3 protein of D...
- Influence of daily collection and culture medium recycling on the growth and beta-carotene yield of Dunaliella salinaYue Hui Zhu
College of Food and Bioengineering, South China University of Technology, Guangzhou, China
J Agric Food Chem 56:4027-31. 2008The halophilic green alga Dunaliella salina has the potential to be cultivated for beta-carotene-rich biomass, however, open-air systems need to be further improved in order to become more competitive and more economical, rather than ..
- Physiological characterization and stress-induced metabolic responses of Dunaliella salina isolated from salt panAvinash Mishra
Discipline of Marine Biotechnology and Ecology, Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, Bhavnagar, Gujarat, India
J Ind Microbiol Biotechnol 35:1093-101. 2008..Evaluation of physiological and metabolic attributes of Dunaliella salina can be used to explore its biotechnological and industrial potential.
- [An optimal electroporation system for Dunaliella salina]Pengju Lu
Laboratory for Cell Biology, Department of Biology, Zhengzhou University, Zhengzhou 450001, China
Sheng Wu Gong Cheng Xue Bao 25:520-5. 2009To optimize the electroporation system in Dunaliella salina (D. salina), we studied the effects of growth phase of cells, electric parameters, electroporation buffer and concentration of plasmid on transformation efficiency...
- Cyclic electron transport around photosystem I and its relationship to non-photochemical quenching in the unicellular green alga Dunaliella salina under nitrogen deficiencyAlireza Einali
Department of Biology, Faculty of Science, University of Isfahan, Hezar Jarib St, Isfahan, Iran
J Plant Res 126:179-86. 2013..in terms of chlorophyll fluorescence and changes in P700 redox, respectively, in the unicellular green alga Dunaliella salina in the presence or absence of a nitrogen source in the culture medium...
- DsHsp90 is involved in the early response of Dunaliella salina to environmental stressSi Jia Wang
Key Laboratory of Bio Resources and Eco Environment of MOE, College of Life Science, Sichuan University, Chengdu 610064, China
Int J Mol Sci 13:7963-79. 2012..gene encoding a polypeptide composed of 696 amino acids from the halotolerant unicellular green algae Dunaliella salina. Sequence alignment indicated that DsHsp90 belonged to the cytosolic Hsp90A family...
- Effect of macro- and micro-nutrient limitation on superoxide dismutase activities and carotenoid levels in microalga Dunaliella salina CCAP 19/18Sushanta Kumar Saha
Shannon Applied Biotechnology Centre, Limerick Institute of Technology, Moylish Park, Limerick, Ireland Electronic address
Bioresour Technol 147:23-8. 2013..total carotenoid production and the response of antioxidative enzyme superoxide dismutase (SOD) in microalga Dunaliella salina. Of the stress conditions tested, high-light illumination (240 μmol photons m(-2) s(-1)) in combination ..
- Omega-3 fatty acid concentrate from Dunaliella salina possesses anti-inflammatory properties including blockade of NF-κB nuclear translocationT Chitranjali
Department of Biochemistry, University of Kerala, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India
Immunopharmacol Immunotoxicol 37:81-9. 2015..While the major commercial source is marine fish oil, in this study we suggest the marine micro algae, Dunaliella salina as an alternate source of omega-3 fatty acids...
- Effect of ultrasonic frequency and power on the disruption of algal cellsKen Yamamoto
Department Pure and Applied Physics, Faculty of Engineering Science, Kansai University, Osaka 564 8680, Japan
Ultrason Sonochem 24:165-71. 2015In this work the effect of ultrasonic waves on suspensions of Chlamydomonas concordia and Dunaliella salina have been investigated at frequencies of 20, 585, 864 and 1146 kHz and at different acoustic powers...
- Effect of dissolved inorganic carbon on β-carotene and fatty acid production in Dunaliella spRamachandran Srinivasan
School of Bio Sciences and Technology, VIT University, Vellore, 632 014, Tamil Nadu, India
Appl Biochem Biotechnol 175:2895-906. 2015..explore the effect of sodium bicarbonate (0-200 mM) on the production of β-carotene and lipid content in Dunaliella salina and Dunaliella bardawil...
- Metabolic engineering of Dunaliella salina for production of ketocarotenoidsN Anila
Department of Botany, St Xavier s College For Women Affiliated to Mahatma Gandhi University, Aluva, 683101, India
Photosynth Res 127:321-33. 2016..The present study reports for the first time the metabolic engineering of carotenoid biosynthesis in Dunaliella salina for ketocarotenoid production. The pathway modification included the introduction of a bkt gene from H...
- Colorimetric Evaluation of the Viability of the Microalga Dunaliella Salina as a Test Tool for Nanomaterial ToxicityAlexander A Golubev
Laboratory of Immunochemistry, Institute of Biochemistry and Physiology of Plants and Microorganisms, Russian Academy of Sciences, Saratov 410049, Russian Federation
Toxicol Sci 151:115-25. 2016A diagnostic test system was developed to determine the toxicity of nanomaterials to the saltwater microalga Dunaliella salina through evaluation of cell death and changes in the culture growth rate at various toxicant concentrations, ..
- Antioxidant and cytotoxic activity of carotenes produced by Dunaliella salina under stressPritika Singh
a Department of Biotechnology, Thapar University, Patiala, Punjab, India
Pharm Biol 54:2269-75. 2016Context Dunaliella salina Teodoresco (Dunaliellaceae) is one of the promising microalgae consumed as food and medicine for many years...
- Phototrophic pigment production with microalgae: biological constraints and opportunitiesKim J M Mulders
Bioprocess Engineering, AlgaePARC, Wageningen University, P O Box 8129, Wageningen, 6700 EV, The Netherlands
J Phycol 50:229-42. 2014..intensities or a high salt concentration induce the overproduction of secondary carotenoids (β-carotene in Dunaliella salina (Dunal) Teodoresco and astaxanthin in Haematococcus pluvialis (Flotow))...
- Proteomic Analyses Reveal the Mechanism of Dunaliella salina Ds-26-16 Gene Enhancing Salt Tolerance in Escherichia coliYanlong Wang
Department of Genetics and Cell Biology, College of Life Sciences, Nankai University, Tianjin, 300071, China
PLoS ONE 11:e0153640. 2016We previously screened the novel gene Ds-26-16 from a 4 M salt-stressed Dunaliella salina cDNA library and discovered that this gene conferred salt tolerance to broad-spectrum organisms, including E...
- Screening of biomethane production potential from dominant microalgaeFernando G Fermoso
a Food Biotechnology Department, Instituto de la Grasa C S I C, Sevilla, Spain
J Environ Sci Health A Tox Hazard Subst Environ Eng 51:1062-7. 2016..24, 211 ± 2, 63 ± 17 and 28 ± 10 mL CH4/g VSadded for Scenedesmus obliquus, Chlorella sorokiniana, Dunaliella salina and Nostoc sp., respectively...
- Evaluation of radical scavenging system in two microalgae in response to interactive stresses of UV-B radiation and nitrogen starvationSarah A Al-Rashed
King Saud University, Science College, Botany and Microbiology Department, P O Box 2455, Riyadh 11451, Saudi Arabia
Saudi J Biol Sci 23:706-712. 2016..MDA) and H2O2 concentrations were studied in Spirulina platensis and Dunaliella salina. Less damage was observed in response to the combined UV-B and nitrogen deprivation as shown by growth ..
- Biosynthesis and distribution of chlorophyll among the photosystems during recovery of the green alga Dunaliella salina from irradiance stressTatsuru Masuda
Department of Plant and Microbial Biology, University of California, Berkeley, CA 94720 3102, USA
Plant Physiol 128:603-14. 2002To elucidate the mechanism of an irradiance-dependent adjustment in the chlorophyll (Chl) antenna size of Dunaliella salina, we investigated the regulation of expression of the Chl a oxygenase (CAO) and light-harvesting complex b (Lhcb) ..
- Isolation and characterization of a salt-induced PsaG of photosystem I in Dunaliella salinaXiao Ning Zhang
Institute of Genetics, State Key Laboratory of Genetic Engineering, School of Life Sciences, Fudan Research Centre of Gene Diversity and Designed Agriculture, Fudan University, Shanghai, People s Republic of China
DNA Seq 13:173-7. 2002..Here we present the isolation and characterization of its salt-induced homologue (DsPsaG) in Dunaliella salina. Sequence alignment shows that there is a significant similarity between the deduced amino acid sequence of ..
- Chlorophyll antenna size adjustments by irradiance in Dunaliella salina involve coordinate regulation of chlorophyll a oxygenase (CAO) and Lhcb gene expressionTatsuru Masuda
Department of Biological Sciences, Graduate School of Bioscience and Biotechnology, Tokyo Institute of Technology, Yokohama 226 8501, Japan
Plant Mol Biol 51:757-71. 2003..encoding a variety of chlorophyll biosynthesis enzymes and that of the Lhcb genes in the model organism Dunaliella salina. Among the chlorophyll biosynthesis enzymes tested, only the chlorophyll a oxygenase (CAO) gene responded to ..
- Cold-acclimation protects photosystem II against freezing damage in the halotolerant alga Dunaliella salinaSigalit Zchut
Department of Biological Chemistry, Weizmann Institute of Science, Rehovot 76100, Israel
J Plant Physiol 160:185-92. 2003..The enhanced freeze-resistance of cold-acclimated cells to inhibition of oxygen evolution can be accounted for partly by protection of PS-II against high salt...
- A transferrin-like protein that does not bind iron is induced by iron deficiency in the alga Dunaliella salinaMichal Schwarz
The Department of Biological Chemistry, Weizmann Institute of Science, PO Box 26, 76100 Rehovot, Israel
Biochim Biophys Acta 1649:190-200. 2003..deficiency induces two major transferrin-like proteins in the plasma membrane (Pm) of the halotolerant alga Dunaliella salina. TTf, a 150-kDa protein, previously identified as a salt-induced triplicated transferrin, having iron-..
- Temperature-regulated expression of a glycine-rich RNA-binding protein in the halotolerant alga Dunaliella salinaSigalit Zchut
Department of Biological Chemistry, Weizmann Institute of Science, Rehovot 76100, Israel
J Plant Physiol 160:1375-84. 2003Acclimation of the halotolerant alga Dunaliella salina to low temperature induced the accumulation of a 12.4 kDa protein (DsGRP-1) and reduction of a 13.1 kDa protein (DsGRP-2)...
- Expression of foreign genes in Dunaliella by electroporationYu Sun
Institute of Plant Physiology and Ecology, Shanghai Institute for Biological Sciences, The Chinese Academy of Sciences, Shanghai
Mol Biotechnol 30:185-92. 2005An electroporation procedure has been described for introducing plasmid DNA into Dunaliella salina cells. By this procedure, a bulk of plasmid DNA was delivered into the cells and retained for at least 3 d...
- Comparative evaluation of hepatoprotective activity of carotenoids of microalgaeK N Chidambara Murthy
Plant Cell Biotechnology Department, Central Food Technological Research Institute, Mysore, Karnataka, India
J Med Food 8:523-8. 2005..of the hepatotoprotective activity of carotenoids from two well-known microalgae, Spirulina platensis and Dunaliella salina. Carotenoids were extracted in hexane:isopropyl alcohol (1:1 vol/vol) and fed orally in olive oil to Wistar ..
- Up-regulation of photoprotection and PSII-repair gene expression by irradiance in the unicellular green alga Dunaliella salinaSeunghye Park
Department of Life Science, Hanyang University, Seoul, South Korea
Mar Biotechnol (NY) 8:120-8. 2006The unicellular green alga Dunaliella salina is an attractive model organism for studying photoacclimation responses and the photosystem II (PSII) damage and repair process in the photosynthetic apparatus...
- Optimization of the extraction of antioxidants from Dunaliella salina microalga by pressurized liquidsMiguel Herrero
Departmento de Caracterización de Alimentos, Instituto de Fermentaciones Industriales CSIC, Juan de la Cierva 3, 28006 Madrid, Spain
J Agric Food Chem 54:5597-603. 2006In this work, extraction of antioxidant compounds from Dunaliella salina microalga is optimized by combining pressurized liquid extraction (PLE) and experimental design (three-level factorial design) with three different solvents (hexane,..
- Dunaliella salina microalga pressurized liquid extracts as potential antimicrobialsMiguel Herrero
Instituto de Fermentaciones Industriales, CSIC, Juan de la Cierva 3, 28006 Madrid, Spain
J Food Prot 69:2471-7. 2006In the present work, the antimicrobial activity of different pressurized liquid extracts obtained from Dunaliella salina microalga was tested against several microorganisms of importance for the food industry (Escherichia coli, ..
- Identification of two genes encoding the major light-harvesting chlorophyll a/b proteins of photosystem II in green alga Dunaliella salinaLiang Wei
Key Laboratory of Bio resources and Eco environment, Ministry of Education, Sichuan University, Sichuan 610064, P R China
DNA Seq 17:370-7. 2006b>Dunaliella salina is a useful model for studying the respective roles of each LHCII protein at the molecular level in extreme environmental conditions. However, information about the LhcII genes in D. salina is very limited...
- Nutrient deprivation enhances lipid content in marine microalgaeYingying Gao
Jiangsu Provincial Key Laboratory of Marine Biology, College of Resources and Environmental Science, Nanjing Agricultural University, Nanjing 210095, PR China
Bioresour Technol 147:484-91. 2013..and lipid production of marine unicellular microalgae Chaetoceros muelleri (Bacillariophyceae) and Dunaliella salina (Chlorophyceae) cultured under different nutrient deprivation conditions...
- High-pH-induced flocculation-flotation of the hypersaline microalga Dunaliella salinaAlexandre Besson
Universite de Toulouse INSA, UPS, INP LISBP, 135 Avenue de Rangueil, F 31077 Toulouse, France INRA, UMR792 Ingénierie des Systèmes Biologiques et des Procédés, F 31400 Toulouse, France CNRS, UMR 5504, F 31400 Toulouse, France Electronic address
Bioresour Technol 147:464-70. 2013Natural autoflocculation was not observed in a Dunaliella salina hypersaline culture and the microalgae did not float without destabilization of the algal suspension...
- Characterization of the microtubule-binding activity of kinesin-like calmodulin binding protein from Dunaliella salinaKe Shi
Laboratory for Cell Biology, The First Affiliated Hospital, Zhengzhou University, Henan 450052, China Henan Province Academician and Expert workstation, Clinical Research Centre, People s Hospital of Zhengzhou, China
Res Microbiol 164:1028-34. 2013Although the C-terminal motor and the N-terminal myosin-like domains of KCBP in Dunaliella salina (DsKCBP) are implicated in interaction with the microtubules, its microtubule binding property has not been addressed...
- The biology of habitat dominance; can microbes behave as weeds?Jonathan A Cray
School of Biological Sciences, MBC, Queen s University Belfast, Belfast BT9 7BL, Northern Ireland, UK
Microb Biotechnol 6:453-92. 2013..and Pseudomonas putida; specialists such as Dunaliella salina, Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Lactobacillus spp...
- New procedure for extraction of algal lipids from wet biomass: a green clean and scalable processCeline Dejoye Tanzi
University of Avignon, INRA, UMR408, 84000 Avignon, France
Bioresour Technol 134:271-5. 2013..and Extraction Process (SDEP), for lipid extraction from wet microalgae (Nannochloropsis oculata and Dunaliella salina) was reported...
- The alternative oxidase mediated respiration contributes to growth, resistance to hyperosmotic media and accumulation of secondary metabolites in three speciesV Sitaramam
Department of Biotechnology, University of Pune, Pune, 411 007 India
Physiol Mol Biol Plants 14:235-51. 2008..respiration was compared with the respiration sensitive to other inhibitors in rice, yeast and Dunaliella salina. The influence of SHAM was largely in the osmotically less sensitive component and enhanced with external ..
- Molecular clone and expression of a NAD+-dependent glycerol-3-phosphate dehydrogenase isozyme gene from the halotolerant alga Dunaliella salinaMa Cai
College of Life Sciences, Zhongkai University of Agriculture and Engineering, Guangzhou, China
PLoS ONE 8:e62287. 2013..In addition, the cDNA was subsequently subcloned in the pET-32a(+) vector and was transformed into E. coli strain BL21 (DE3), a expression protein with 100 kDa was identified, which was consistent with the theoretical value...
- Halomonas socia sp. nov., isolated from high salt culture of Dunaliella salinaJiao Cao
Key Laboratory of Bio resources and Eco environment of Ministry of Education, College of Life Sciences, Sichuan University, Chengdu, Sichuan 610064, People s Republic of China
Extremophiles 17:663-8. 2013A moderately halophilic bacteria designed strain NY-011(T) was isolated from the high salt culture of Dunaliella salina in Chengdu of Sichuan Province, China. The isolate was Gram-negative, nonmotile, rod-shaped and 12.5-21...
- Low density supercritical fluids precipitation of 9-cis and all trans-β-carotenes enriched particulates from Dunaliella salinaJian Ren Chen
National Chung Hsing University, Chemical Engineering Department, No 250, Kuokuang Road, Taichung 402, Taiwan
J Chromatogr A 1299:1-9. 2013..coupled with reverse phase elution chromatography was employed to isolate 9-cis and trans-β-carotenes from Dunaliella salina. Total concentration of 9-cis (134.7mg/g) and trans-β-carotene (204.2mg/g) was increased from 338...
- The degradation of kinesin-like calmodulin binding protein of D. salina (DsKCBP) is mediated by the ubiquitin-proteasome systemKe Shi
Laboratory for Cell Biology, The First Affiliated Hospital, Zhengzhou University, 40 Daxue Road, Henan 450052, China
Mol Biol Rep 40:3113-21. 2013..Although KCBP is implicated in several microtubule-related cellular processes, studies on the KCBP of Dunaliella salina (DsKCBP) have not been reported...
- Oxaloacetate and malate production in engineered Escherichia coli by expression of codon-optimized phosphoenolpyruvate carboxylase2 gene from Dunaliella salinaSoohyun Park
Department of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering, Sogang University, Seoul 121 742, Republic of Korea
Bioprocess Biosyst Eng 36:127-31. 2013A new phosphoenolpyruvate carboxylase (PEPC) gene of Dunaliella salina is identified using homology analysis was conducted using PEPC gene of Chlamydomonas reinhardtii and Arabidopsis thaliana. Recombinant E...
- Production of all trans-beta-carotene by using impinging flow of supercritical carbon dioxide anti-solvent pulverizationYi chen Shen
Department of Chemical Engineering, National Chung Hsing University, 250, Kuo Kuang Road, Taichung 402, Taiwan
J Chromatogr A 1270:1-8. 2012..supercritical anti-solvent precipitation to produce carotenoid rich microsized particulates from microalgal Dunaliella salina species. The extract contained carotenoids ranging from 61.3 mg/g(salina) to 72...
- [Effect of silencing lycB gene on the carotenoid synthesis in Haematococcus pluvialis]Wen Fang Gong
College of Life Sciences, Nankai University, Tianjin, China
Yi Chuan 35:233-40. 2013..In this study, we constructed a p1301-BS-RNAi vector using lycB from Dunaliella salina as the interference sequence with kanamycin and atrazine resistance marker, and then transformed it into H...
- Strategies for the allocation of resources under sulfur limitation in the green alga Dunaliella salinaM Giordano
Istituto di Scienze del Mare, Facolta di Scienze, Universita di Ancona, Via Brecce Bianche, 60131 Ancona, Italy
Plant Physiol 124:857-64. 2000The effect of sulfur limitation on the partitioning of carbon, nitrogen, and sulfur was investigated in Dunaliella salina. D...
- Effect of light intensity on beta-carotene production and extraction by Dunaliella salina in two-phase bioreactorsM A Hejazi
Food and Bioprocess Engineering Group, Wageningen University, P O Box 8129, 6700 EV Wageningen, The Netherlands
Biomol Eng 20:171-5. 2003..The effect of light intensity on the extraction of beta-carotene from Dunaliella salina, in the fermentative extraction, has been investigated...
- Effect of salinity on the quantity and quality of carotenoids accumulated by Dunaliella salina (strain CONC-007) and Dunaliella bardawil (strain ATCC 30861) ChlorophytaPatricia I Gómez
Departamento de Botanica, Facultad de Ciencias Naturales y Oceanográficas, Universidad de Concepcion, Casilla 160 C, Concepcion, Chile
Biol Res 36:185-92. 2003b>Dunaliella salina and D. bardawil are well-known microalgae accumulating high levels of beta-carotene under growth-limiting conditions. In both taxa, this pigment is primarily composed of the isomers 9-cis and all-trans...
- Effects of ionic strength on the production of short chain volatile hydrocarbons by Dunaliella salina (Teodoresco)J Munoz
Departamento de Biotecnologia, Facultad de Ciencias, Universidad Católica de la Santísima Concepción, Concepcion, Chile
Chemosphere 54:1267-71. 2004..The effect of ionic strength on the production of short chain volatile hydrocarbons was studied in cultures of Dunaliella salina. Axenic cultures of D. salina were grown at three different ionic strengths 0...
- The respiratory inhibitor antimycin A specifically binds Fe(III) ions and mediates utilization of iron by the halotolerant alga Dunaliella salina (Chlorophyta)Uri Pick
The Department of Biological Chemistry, The Weizmann Institute of Science, Rehovot 76100 Israel
Biometals 17:79-86. 2004..uptake and promotes growth and chlorophyll synthesis better than other Fe chelators in the halotolerant alga Dunaliella salina. It is proposed that AA enhances Fe bioavailability in hypersaline solutions by formation of lipophylic Fe-..
- PCR-identification of Dunaliella salina (Volvocales, Chlorophyta) and its growth characteristicsRathinam Raja
Centre for Advanced Studies in Botany, Guindy Campus, University of Madras, Chennai 600 025, India
Microbiol Res 162:168-76. 2007The saline pond microalga, Dunaliella salina (Dunal) Teod. maintained in De Walne's (basal) medium under laboratory conditions was confirmed by amplifying the chromosomal DNA of the microalga by PCR with specific primers MA1 and MA2...
- Photo-oxidation of Sb(III) in the seawater by marine phytoplankton-transition metals-light systemShun Xing Li
Department of Chemistry and Environmental Science, Zhangzhou Teachers College, Zhangzhou, China
Chemosphere 65:1432-9. 2006..Tetraselmis subcordiformis, Phaeodactylum tricornutum, and Porphyridium purpureum), and only 0.92 for Dunaliella salina. The distribution of antimony in the sunlit surface seawater was greatly affected by combined effects of ..
- Regulation of two photosynthetic pigment-related genes during stress-induced pigment formation in the green alga, Dunaliella salinaLeticia Sánchez-Estudillo
Centro de Investigación y Estudios Avanzados del Instituto Politécnico Nacional CINVESTAV IPN Unidad Mérida, Antigua Carretera a Progreso Km 6, Apdo Postal 73, Cordemex, 97310 Merida, Yucatan, Mexico
Biotechnol Lett 28:787-91. 2006..of mRNAs coding for 1-deoxyxylulose-5-phosphate synthase (DXS) and phytoene synthase (PSY) were studied in Dunaliella salina grown under nitrogen-sufficient (NS) and nitrogen-limited (NL) conditions. Under NS conditions growth was 2...
- Screening for unicellular algae as possible bioassay organisms for monitoring marine water samplesRosmary Millán de Kuhn
Lehrstuhl für Umweltverfahrenstechnik and Recycling, Friedrich Alexander Universitat, Paul Gordan Str 3, D 91052 Erlangen, Germany
Water Res 40:2695-703. 2006..b>Dunaliella salina, Dunaliella viridis, Dunaliella bardawil, Prorocentrum minimum Kattegat, P...
- Increased expression of transgene in stably transformed cells of Dunaliella salina by matrix attachment regionsTianyun Wang
Laboratory for Cell Biology, The First Affiliated Hospital, Zhengzhou University, 40 Daxue Road, Zhengzhou, Henan, 450052, People s Republic China
Appl Microbiol Biotechnol 76:651-7. 2007..In our previous studies, a new deoxyribonucleic acid fragment isolated from Dunaliella salina could bind to the nuclear matrix in vitro and had the typical characteristics of MARs...
- Interspecific and nutrient-dependent variations in stable isotope fractionation: experimental studies simulating pelagic multitrophic systemsN Aberle
IFM GEOMAR Leibniz Institute of Marine Sciences, Kiel, Germany
Oecologia 154:291-303. 2007..resulted in strong interspecific variation between different algal species (Thalassiosira weissflogii, Dunaliella salina, and Rhodomonas salina) and nutrient-dependent shifts in stable isotope signatures in response to nutrient ..
- Rearing of Fabrea salina Henneguy (Ciliophora, Heterotrichida) with three unicellular feedsWassim Guermazi
Unité de recherche 00 UR 0907 Ecobiologie, planctonologie et microbiologie des écosystèmes marins, Departement des Sciences de la Vie, Faculte des Sciences de Sfax, Universite de Sfax, Tunisie
C R Biol 331:56-63. 2008..from each other: the Prymnesiophyceae, Isochrysis galbana obtained from pure culture, the Chlorophyceae Dunaliella salina, and the commercially available yeast Saccharomyces cerevisiae. F. salina, and D...
- Toxicity of carbon tetrachloride to Dunaliella salina, an environmentally tolerant algaYue Hui Zhu
College of Food and Bioengineering, South China University of Technology, Guangzhou, People s Republic of China
J Toxicol Environ Health A 71:474-7. 2008..The unicellular microalga Dunaliella salina possessing a remarkable degree of environmental adaptation was selected as test organism to investigate low-..
- Assessment of the impact of salinity and irradiance on the combined carbon dioxide sequestration and carotenoids production by Dunaliella salina: A mathematical modelO Q F Araújo
Escola de Quimica, Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro, Av Horácio Macedo, 2030, Edifício do Centro de Tecnologia Bloco E sala 209, Cidade Universitaria, CEP 21941 909 Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brazil
Biotechnol Bioeng 102:425-35. 2009..Specifically, Dunaliella salina culture was studied aiming at the impact evaluation of operational conditions over cellular growth and ..
- Improvement of efficiency of genetic transformation for Dunaliella salina by glass beads methodShuying Feng
Laboratory for Cell Biology, The First Affiliated Hospital, Zhengzhou University Medical College, Zhengzhou University, 40 Daxue Road, Zhengzhou, Henan, 450052, People s Republic of China
Mol Biol Rep 36:1433-9. 2009b>Dunaliella salina has been exploited as a new type of bioreactor due to its unique advantages. However, this bioreactor application was restricted for absence of a high-efficiency and stable transformation method at present...
- Comparison of supercritical fluid and ultrasound-assisted extraction of carotenoids and chlorophyll a from Dunaliella salinaM D Macías-Sánchez
Department of Chemical Engineering, Food Technology and Environmental Technologies, Science Faculty, University of Cadiz, Puerto Real, Cadiz, Spain
Talanta 77:948-52. 2009..The raw material studied was Dunaliella salina, a microalgae characterized by the high levels of carotenoids present in its cellular structure...
- Dunaliella salina extract effect on diabetic rats: metabolic fingerprinting and target metabolite analysisFrancisco J Ruperez
Facultad de Farmacia, Universidad San Pablo CEU, Urb Monteprincipe, Boadilla del Monte 28668 Madrid, Spain
J Pharm Biomed Anal 49:786-92. 2009..Among them, Dunaliella salina is a microalga with high content in carotenoids that can be extracted via an environmentally clean process ..
- Changes in ultrastructure and responses of antioxidant systems of algae (Dunaliella salina) during acclimation to enhanced ultraviolet-B radiationJiyuan Tian
College of Food Science and Engineering, Qingdao Agricultural University, Qingdao 266109, PR China
J Photochem Photobiol B 97:152-60. 2009..and responses of antioxidant systems of algae during acclimation to enhanced ultraviolet-B radiation, Dunaliella salina was treated with higher dose of UV-B radiation (13.2 kJm(-2) d(-1) dose) in this study...
- Degradation models and ecotoxicity in marine waters of two antifouling compounds: sodium hypochlorite and an alkylamine surfactantCristina López-Galindo
Department of Environmental Technologies, Centro Andaluz de Ciencia y Tecnología Marinas CACYTMAR, Universidad de Cadiz, Campus Rio San Pedro, Cadiz, Spain
Sci Total Environ 408:1779-85. 2010..the acute toxicity of both antifouling products was studied on the microalgae Isochrysis galbana and Dunaliella salina, and on the invertebrate Brachionus plicatilis, using growth inhibition and death tests as toxic response, ..
- Toxic effects of chemical pesticides (trichlorfon and dimehypo) on Dunaliella salinaHui Chen
College of Food and Bioengineering, South China University of Technology, Guangzhou, China
Chemosphere 84:664-70. 2011b>Dunaliella salina, a unicellular green alga of environmental tolerance, was employed as test organism to investigate the toxicity effects of trichlorfon and dimehypo widely used in agriculture and veterinary as pesticides...
- Cloning and characterization of a phosphate transporter gene in Dunaliella salinaShao He Li
Key Laboratory of Bio resources and Eco environment of Ministry of Education, College of Life Sciences, Sichuan University, Chengdu, Sichuan, People s Republic of China
J Basic Microbiol 52:429-36. 2012The full-length cDNA of a Na(+) -dependent Pi transport gene (DsSPT1) in Dunaliella salina was cloned by 3' and 5' Rapid Amplification of cDNA Ends (RACE), with an open reading frame (ORF) encoding 716 predicted amino acids, which ..
- Structural model of channelrhodopsinHiroshi C Watanabe
Institute of Physical Chemistry, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, D 76131 Karlsruhe, Germany
J Biol Chem 287:7456-66. 2012..sequences of ChR1, ChR2, Volvox ChRs, Mesostigma ChR, and the recently identified ChR of the halophilic alga Dunaliella salina. In the present model, we identify remarkable structural motifs that may explain fundamental ..
- A novel glyceraldehyde-3-phosphate dehydrogenase (GAPDH) promoter for expressing transgenes in the halotolerant alga Dunaliella salinaYanlong Jia
Institute of Tumor Molecular Surgery, The First Affiliated Hospital, Zhengzhou University, Zhengzhou, 450052, Henan, China
Curr Microbiol 64:506-13. 2012A major challenge for efficient transgene expression in Dunaliella salina is to find strong endogenous promoters to drive the transgene expression...
- Treatment with algae extracts promotes flocculation, and enhances growth and neutral lipid content in Nannochloropsis oculata--a candidate for biofuel productionRebecca L Taylor
School of Marine Science and Technology, Newcastle University, Ridley Building, Claremont Road, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 7RU, England, UK
Mar Biotechnol (NY) 14:774-81. 2012..hydrogen peroxide, norharman and tryptamine) and crude extracts prepared from Skeletonema marinoi and Dunaliella salina cultures at different growth stages were assayed for impacts on N. oculata over 24 h...
- UPLC-UV-MS(E) analysis for quantification and identification of major carotenoid and chlorophyll species in algaeWeiqi Fu
Center for Systems Biology, University of Iceland, Sturlugata 8, IS 101 Reykjavik, Iceland
Anal Bioanal Chem 404:3145-54. 2012..The developed method was successfully applied for the analysis of Dunaliella salina samples during defined red LED lighting growth conditions, identifying 37 pigments including 19 carotenoid ..
- Cytotoxicity of algae extracts on normal and malignant cellsJeremy Bechelli
Department of Medicine and the James P Wilmot Cancer Center, University of Rochester Medical Center, Rochester, NY 14642, USA
Leuk Res Treatment 2011:373519. 2011..Ethanol extracts were prepared of Dunaliella salina (Dun), Astaxanthin (Ast), Spirulina platensis (Spir), and Aphanizomenon flos-aquae (AFA)...
- Phylogenetic position of the Phacotaceae within the Chlamydophyceaeas revealed by analysis of 18S rDNA and rbcL sequencesD Hepperle
Institute of Freshwater Ecology and Inland Fisheries, Department of Limnology of Stratified Lakes, Alte Fischerhütte 2, D 16775 Neuglobsow, Germany
J Mol Evol 47:420-30. 1998..6% in the rbcL gene. It showed major similarities to the 18S rDNA of Dunaliella salina, with 95.3%, and to the rbcL sequence of Chlamydomonas tetragama, with 90.3% sequence homology...
- Genetic polymorphism in eight Chilean strains of the carotenogenic microalga Dunaliella salina Teodoresco (Chlorophyta)P I Gomez
Dpto Biologia Molecular, Facultad de Ciencias Biologicas, Universidad de Concepcion, Casilla 160 C, Concepcion, Chile
Biol Res 34:23-30. 2001Eight Chilean strains of Dunaliella salina obtained within a restricted geographic range, but exhibiting a high variability in their morphology, rate of growth and carotenogenic capacity, were analyzed by Random Amplified Polymorphic DNA ..
- Contrasting effects of UV-A and UV-B on photosynthesis and photoprotection of beta-carotene in two Dunaliella sppAndrea L White
University of New Hampshire, Department of Plant Biology, Rudman Hall, Durham, NH 03824, USA
Plant Cell Physiol 43:877-84. 2002..UTEX 2538) to accumulate inter-thylakoid beta-carotene when subjected to environmental stress while Dunaliella salina (UTEX 200) lacks this ability...
- PRODUCTION OF STABLE ISOTOPICALLY LABELLED GLYCEROLPAUL BEHRENS; Fiscal Year: 1990..They propose to produce isotopically labelled glycerol biologically from the photosynthetic microalgae Dunaliella salina, an organism widely reported to produce up to 50 percent of its biomass as glycerol...
- PRODUCTION OF STABLE ISOTOPICALLY LABELED GLYCEROLPAUL BEHRENS; Fiscal Year: 1992..This project will optimize the production of 13C-glycerol from the photosynthetic microalgae Dunaliella salina and 2H-glycerol by chemical synthesis, and recover 13C-labeled glucose and amino acids from the D...
- Recombinant system for ultra-large scale biomanufacturing of therapeutic proteinsJUERGEN POLLE; Fiscal Year: 2006..a novel recombinant protein expression platform by transforming the photosynthetic microalgal species Dunaliella salina. The organism's autotrophic production of nutrients from sunlight and extreme halotolerance will allow ..
- Proteasome Inhibition in Myelodysplastic SyndromesJane Liesveld; Fiscal Year: 2006..These studies will define a potential therapeutic role for bortezomib in MDS and will aid in understanding the hematopoietic stem cell in these disorders. ..
- Opsin Polypeptides and Methods of Use ThereofPatent Number: JP2015502364-A; Date:2015-01-22
- OPSIN POLYPEPTIDES AND METHODS OF USE THEREOFPatent Number: EP2791333-A2; Date:2014-10-22
- Carbonic Anhydrase 1 from Dunaliella SalinaPatent Number: KR1020150014566-A; Date:2015-02-09
- Transgenic plants comprising as transgene a class i tcp or clavata 1 (clv1) or cah3 polypeptide having increased seed yield and a method for making the samePatent Number: WO2008062049-A1; Date:2008-05-29
- Plant cells and plants with increased tolerance and/or resistance to environmental stress and increased biomass production-koPatent Number: WO2008142036-A2; Date:2008-11-27
- Plants with increased yieldPatent Number: WO2009037329-A2; Date:2009-03-26
- Process for the production of a fine chemicalPatent Number: EP2090662-A2; Date:2009-08-19
- Process for the production of fine chemicalsPatent Number: EP2194140-A2; Date:2010-06-09
- Proteins associated with abiotic stress response and homologsPatent Number: EP2221382-A2; Date:2010-08-25
- Salt responsive genes useful for generating salt resistant transgenic plantsPatent Number: EP1784729-A2; Date:2007-05-16
- Transgenic plants comprising as transgene A class I TCP or clavata 1 (CLV1) or CAH3 polypeptide having increased seed yield and a method for making the samePatent Number: EP2599871-A2; Date:2013-06-05
- PLASTID TRANSIT PEPTIDES DERIVED FROM LOWER PHOTOSYNTHETIC EUKARYOTES AND METHODSPatent Number: EP2456875-A1; Date:2012-05-30
- Novel phosphoenolpyruvate carboxylase 2 from Dunaliella salinaPatent Number: KR1020130115856-A; Date:2013-10-22
- Light Inducible Promoter and Gene Expression System Comprising The SamePatent Number: KR1020130135722-A; Date:2013-12-11
- Proteins associated with abiotic stress response and homologsPatent Number: WO2007110314-A; Date:2007-10-04
- Process for the production of a fine chemicalPatent Number: WO2008034648-A1; Date:2008-03-27