Alias: Bjerkandera versicolor, Boletus versicolor, Boletus versicolor L. 1753, Coriolus versicolor, Microporus versicolor, Poria versicolor, Trametes versicolor (L.) Lloyd 1920
Publications217 found, 100 shown here
- Effects of tertiary treatment by fungi on organic compounds in a kraft pulp mill effluentTeresa Rocha-Santos
ISEIT Viseu, Instituto Piaget, Estrada do Alto do Gaio, Galifonge, 3515 776, Lordosa, Viseu, Portugal
Environ Sci Pollut Res Int 17:866-74. 2010..the first that reports an evaluation of the effects of a tertiary treatment by fungi (Pleurotus sajor caju, Trametes versicolor and Phanerochaete chrysosporium and Rhizopus oryzae) on individual organic compounds of a Eucalyptus ..
- Potential for bioremediation of agro-industrial effluents with high loads of pesticides by selected fungiPanagiotis A Karas
Department of Biochemistry and Biotechnology, University of Thessaly, Larisa, Greece
Biodegradation 22:215-28. 2011..Three white rot fungi (WRF) (Phanerochaete chrysosporium, Trametes versicolor, Pleurotus ostreatus) and an Aspergillus niger strain were tested in straw extract medium (StEM) and soil ..
- Purification and characterization of an extracellular laccase from the edible mushroom Lentinula edodes, and decolorization of chemically different dyesM Nagai
Iwate Biotechnology Research Center, 22 174 4 Narita, Kitakami, Iwate 024 0003, Japan
Appl Microbiol Biotechnol 60:327-35. 2002..homology to the N-terminal sequences determined for laccases from Phlebia radiata, Trametes villosa, and Trametes versicolor, but only low similarity was observed to a previously reported laccase from L. edodes...
- Metabolites from the biodegradation of triphenylmethane dyes by Trametes versicolor or laccaseNúria Casas
Departament d Enginyeria Quimica, Escola Tecnica Superior d Enginyeria, Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona, 08193 Bellaterra, Spain
Chemosphere 75:1344-9. 2009The feasibility of degrading triphenylmethane dyes by Trametes versicolor and laccase has been investigated for the following dyes: Acid Fuchsin, Brilliant Green 1, Basic Fuchsin, Methyl Green or Acid Green 16...
- Cloning and sequencing of a gene encoding cellobiose dehydrogenase from Trametes versicolorT J Dumonceaux
Department of Natural Resource Sciences, McGill University, Ste Anne de Bellevue, Canada
Gene 210:211-9. 1998Cellobiose dehydrogenase (CDH) is an enzyme produced under lignocellulose-degrading conditions by Trametes versicolor strain 52J (Tv) and several other wood-degrading fungi, including Phanerochaete chrysosporium (Pc)...
- Immobilization of laccase on polymer grafted polytetrafluoroethylene membranes for biosensor constructionEvren Tastan
Istanbul Technical University, Molecular Biology Genetics and Biotechnology Program, MOBGAM, 34469 Maslak, Istanbul, Turkey
Talanta 84:524-30. 2011In this study, Trametes versicolor laccase was immobilized on polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) membranes using two different techniques, entrapment to gelatin and covalent immobilization to the surface...
- Biologically active compounds from Aphyllophorales (polypore) fungiJordan K Zjawiony
Department of Pharmacognosy and National Center for Natural Product Research, Research Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, School of Pharmacy, The University of Mississippi, University, Mississippi 38677 1848, USA
J Nat Prod 67:300-10. 2004..including polypores such as Ganoderma lucidum (Reishi or Ling Zhi), Laetiporus sulphureus (Chicken-of-the-Woods), Trametes versicolor (Yun Zhi), Grifola umbellata (Zhu Lin), Inonotus obliquus (Chaga), and Wolfiporia cocos (Hoelen).
- Antifungal and antibacterial activities of Araucaria araucana (Mol.) K. Koch heartwood lignansCarlos L Cespedes
Laboratorio de Química Ecológica, Instituto de Quimica, Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico, Ciudad Universitaria, Coyoacan 04510, Mexico D F, Mexico
Z Naturforsch C 61:35-43. 2006..and for the white rooting and staining fungi Mucor miehei, Paecilomyces variotii, Ceratocystis pilifera, Trametes versicolor, and Penicillium notatum, and in addition, the MeOH extract was evaluated against Aspergillus niger, ..
- Extracellular oxidative enzyme production and PAH removal in soil by exploratory mycelium of white rot fungiC Novotny
Laboratory of Experimental Mycology, Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic, Praha, Czech Republic
Biodegradation 10:159-68. 1999Selected strains of three species of white rot fungi, Pleurotus ostreatus, Phanerochaete chrysosporium and Trametes versicolor, were grown in sterilized soil from straw inocula...
- Influence of growth regulators and elicitors on cell growth and α-tocopherol and pigment productions in cell cultures of Carthamus tinctorius LSmita P Chavan
Department of Botany, University of Pune, Pune, Maharashtra, India
Appl Microbiol Biotechnol 89:1701-7. 2011The present study examined the effects of plant growth hormones, incubation period, biotic (Trametes versicolor, Mucor sp...
- Characterization of a novel manganese peroxidase-lignin peroxidase hybrid isozyme produced by Bjerkandera species strain BOS55 in the absence of manganeseT Mester
Division of Industrial Microbiology, Department of Food Technology and Nutrition Sciences, Wageningen Agricultural University, P O Box 8129, 6700 EV Wageningen, The Netherlands
J Biol Chem 273:15412-7. 1998..The results suggest that this single isozyme is a hybrid between MnP and LiP found in other white rot fungi. The N-terminal amino acid sequence showed a very high homology to those of both MnP and LiP isozymes from Trametes versicolor.
- Increase of laccase activity during interspecific interactions of white-rot fungiPetr Baldrian
Laboratory of Biochemistry of Wood rotting Fungi, Institute of Microbiology, Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic, Vídeíská 1083, Prague 4, Czech Republic
FEMS Microbiol Ecol 50:245-53. 2004..Laccase activity in cultures of Trametes versicolor and Pleurotus ostreatus increased significantly after the introduction of soil fungi, bacteria and yeasts ..
- Evaluation of pretreatment with Pleurotus ostreatus for enzymatic hydrolysis of rice strawMasayuki Taniguchi
Department of Materials Science and Technology, Niigata University, Ikarashi, Japan
J Biosci Bioeng 100:637-43. 2005..The effects of biological pretreatment of rice straw using four white-rot fungi (Phanerochaete chrysosporium, Trametes versicolor, Ceriporiopsis subvermispora, and Pleurotus ostreatus) were evaluated on the basis of quantitative and ..
- Degradation of aflatoxin B(1) by fungal laccase enzymesJ F Alberts
Department of Microbiology, University of Stellenbosch, Matieland, 7602, South Africa
Int J Food Microbiol 135:47-52. 2009..Aflatoxin B(1) was significantly (P<0.0001) degraded when treated with pure laccase enzyme from Trametes versicolor (1U/ml, 87.34%) and recombinant laccase produced by Aspergillus niger D15-Lcc2#3 (118U/L, 55%)...
- Biodegradation of benzo[a]pyrene with immobilized laccase: genotoxicity of the products in HaCat and A3 cellsXiaoke Hu
Department of Biology, Jackson State University, Jackson, Mississippi
Environ Mol Mutagen 48:106-13. 2007..In the present study, BaP was oxidized with laccase from Trametes versicolor, which was immobilized on functionalized kaolinite particles, and the cytotoxicity and genotoxicity of BaP ..
- Degradation of phenols in olive oil mill wastewater by biological, enzymatic, and photo-Fenton oxidationCeline Justino
ISEIT Viseu, Instituto Piaget, Estrada do Alto do Gaio, Viseu, Portugal
Environ Sci Pollut Res Int 17:650-6. 2010..simultaneously the efficiency of three different approaches: biological treatment by two fungal species (Trametes versicolor or Pleurotus sajor caju), enzymatic treatment by laccase, and chemical treatment by photo-Fenton oxidation ..
- Biological treatment of the effluent from a bleached kraft pulp mill using basidiomycete and zygomycete fungiA C Freitas
ISEIT Viseu, Instituto Piaget, Estrada do Alto do Gaio, Galifonge, Viseu, Portugal
Sci Total Environ 407:3282-9. 2009Three white-rot fungi (Pleurotus sajor caju, Trametes versicolor and Phanerochaete chrysosporium) and one soft-rot fungi (Rhizopus oryzae) species confirmed their potential for future applications in the biological treatment of effluents ..
- Chemical characterization and effects on Lepidium sativum of the native and bioremediated components of dry olive mill residueE Aranda
Departamento Microbiología del Suelo y Sistemas Simbióticos, Estacion Experimental del Zaidin, CSIC, 18008 Granada, Spain
Chemosphere 69:229-39. 2007..of the previously mentioned fractions with saprobe fungi Coriolopsis rigida, Pycnoporus cynnabarinus or Trametes versicolor indicated these fungi to be able to metabolize both the phenols and glycosilated phenols, but not polymerin...
- Crystal structure of a laccase from the fungus Trametes versicolor at 1.90-A resolution containing a full complement of coppersKlaus Piontek
Institute of Biochemistry, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology ETH, ETH Honggerberg, Building HPM, Room D 8 1 2, CH 8093 Zurich, Switzerland
J Biol Chem 277:37663-9. 2002..The geometry of the trinuclear copper cluster in the Trametes versicolor laccase is similar to that found in the ascorbate oxidase and that of mammalian ceruloplasmin structures, ..
- Induction of hydroxyl radical production in Trametes versicolor to degrade recalcitrant chlorinated hydrocarbonsErnest Marco-Urrea
Departament d Enginyeria Química and Institut de Ciència i Tecnologia Ambiental, Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona, 08193 Bellaterra, Spain
Bioresour Technol 100:5757-62. 2009Extracellular hydroxyl radical ((*)OH) production via quinone redox cycling in Trametes versicolor, grown in a chemically defined medium, was investigated to degrade trichloroethylene (TCE), perchloroethylene (PCE), 1,2,4- and 1,3,5-..
- Metabolites from fungal laccase-catalysed transformation of sulfonamidesJette Schwarz
University of Rostock, Institute of Land Use, Justus von Liebig Weg 6, D 18059 Rostock, Germany
Chemosphere 81:1469-76. 2010..sulfadimethoxine (SDT) and sulfapyridine (SPY) were reacted in model experiments with a fungal laccase from Trametes versicolor. Enzymatic transformation after a reaction time of 15 d ranged from 10.0% for SAA up to 95...
- Cresols utilization by Trametes versicolor and substrate interactions in the mixture with phenolZlatka Alexieva
Institute of Microbiology, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, Acad G Bontchev Str, bl 26, Sofia, 1113, Bulgaria
Biodegradation 21:625-35. 2010The ability of the white rot fungus Trametes versicolor strain 1 to degrade and utilize methylated phenols (cresols) was established for the first time in a medium not containing any other carbon components...
- Isolation and evaluation of terrestrial fungi with algicidal ability from Zijin Mountain, Nanjing, ChinaGuomin Han
School of Life Science, Nanjing University, Nanjing, 210093, PR China
J Microbiol 49:562-7. 2011..Of these fungi, Irpex lacteus T2b, Trametes hirsuta T24, Trametes versicolor F21a, and Bjerkandera adusta T1 showed strong algicidal ability...
- Chelating efficiency and thermal, mechanical and decay resistance performances of chitosan copper complex in wood-polymer compositesJohn Z Lu
School of Renewable Natural Resources, Louisiana State University Agricultural Center, Baton Rouge, LA 70803, USA
Bioresour Technol 99:5906-14. 2008..3% CCC-treated wood-HDPE composites significantly improved the decay resistance against white rot fungus Trametes versicolor and brown rot fungus Gloeophyllum trabeum...
- Comparative studies on removal of Congo red by native and modified mycelial pellets of Trametes versicolor in various reactor modesA R Binupriya
Microbial Biotechnoogy Divison, Department of Biotechnology, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore 641 046, Tamil Nadu, India
Bioresour Technol 99:1080-8. 2008..for the removal of Congo red from aqueous solution using native and pre-treated mycelial pellets/biomass of Trametes versicolor. The effect of process parameters like contact time, dosage of adsorbent, adsorbate concentration and pH on ..
- Biofuel cell and phenolic biosensor based on acid-resistant laccase-glutaraldehyde functionalized chitosan-multiwalled carbon nanotubes nanocomposite filmYueming Tan
Key Laboratory of Chemical Biology and Traditional Chinese Medicine Research Ministry of Education of China, College of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, Hunan Normal University, Changsha 410081, China
Biosens Bioelectron 24:2225-31. 2009To immobilize laccase (Lac) from Trametes versicolor that shows its maximum enzymatic activity in acidic aqueous solutions, the biopolymer chitosan (CS) was chemically modified with glutaraldehyde (GA) to form GA functionalized CS (GAfCS)..
- Mild and highly flexible enzyme-catalyzed modification of poly(ethersulfone) membranesNorhan Nady
Food Process Engineering Group, Wageningen University, P O Box 8129, 6700 EV Wageningen, The Netherlands
ACS Appl Mater Interfaces 3:801-10. 2011..a membrane under very mild conditions (room temperature, water, nearly neutral pH) using only laccase from Trametes versicolor as catalyst...
- Host preference and species richness of wood-inhabiting aphyllophoraceous fungi in a cool temperate area of JapanSatoshi Yamashita
Kyoto University, Yoshida nihonmatsu, Sakyo ku, Kyoto 606 8501, Japan
Mycologia 102:11-9. 2010..The occurrences of the 15 dominant fungal species, except Trametes versicolor, were related to traits of the CWD...
- Enzyme-Catalyzed Oxidation of 17β-Estradiol Using Immobilized Laccase from Trametes versicolorChantale Cardinal-Watkins
Department of Civil Engineering and Applied Mechanics, McGill University, 817 Sherbrooke Street West, Montreal, QC, Canada H3A 2K6
Enzyme Res 2011:725172. 2011..are amenable to oxidation through the catalytic action of oxidative enzymes such as the fungal laccase Trametes versicolor. This study focused on characterizing the conversion of estradiol (E(2)) using laccase that had been ..
- Effect of steam explosion on biodegradation of lignin in wheat strawLian Hui Zhang
College of Engineering, China Agricultural University, 17 Qinghua Donglu, Beijing 100083, China
Bioresour Technol 99:8512-5. 2008..94%. After steam explosion pretreatment, the wheat straw was retted by Trametes versicolor for 40 days. Biodegradation rate of lignin was tested and the maximum of 55...
- Oxygen-reducing enzyme cathodes produced from SLAC, a small laccase from Streptomyces coelicolorJoshua Gallaway
Columbia University, Department of Chemical Engineering, New York, NY 10027, USA
Biosens Bioelectron 23:1229-35. 2008..at 900 rpm and 40 degrees C, thus outperforming enzyme electrodes produced using laccase from fungal Trametes versicolor (0.2 mA/cm2) under similar conditions...
- Influence of very low doses of mediators on fungal laccase activity - nonlinearity beyond imaginationElzbieta Malarczyk
Biochemistry Department, Maria Curie Skłodowska University, Lublin, Poland
Nonlinear Biomed Phys 3:10. 2009..Two high laccase-producing fungal strains, Trametes versicolor and Cerrena unicolor, were used in this study as a source of enzyme...
- Printing of polymer microcapsules for enzyme immobilization on paper substrateAnne Savolainen
VTT Technical Research Center of Finland, 02044 VTT, Finland
Biomacromolecules 12:2008-15. 2011Poly(ethyleneimine) (PEI) microcapsules containing laccase from Trametes hirsuta (ThL) and Trametes versicolor (TvL) were printed onto paper substrate by three different methods: screen printing, rod coating, and flexo printing...
- A PCR method for the detection and differentiation of Lentinus edodes and Trametes versicolor in defined-mixed cultures used for wastewater treatmentJaime García-Mena
Departamento de Genetica y Biologia Molecular, CINEVISTAV IPN, Mexico
Appl Microbiol Biotechnol 67:524-31. 2005A PCR-based method for the quantitative detection of Lentinus edodes and Trametes versicolor, two ligninolytic fungi applied for wastewater treatment and bioremediation, was developed...
- Effect of growth substrate, method of fermentation, and nitrogen source on lignocellulose-degrading enzymes production by white-rot basidiomycetesVladimir Elisashvili
Durmishidze Institute of Biochemistry and Biotechnology, 10 km Agmashenebeli kheivani, 0159, Tbilisi, Georgia
J Ind Microbiol Biotechnol 35:1531-8. 2008..In SF peptone and ammonium containing salts significantly increased C. polyzona and Trametes versicolor hydrolases and laccase yields...
- An improved method of gene synthesis based on DNA works software and overlap extension PCRBingxue Dong
The Key Laboratory of Gene Engineering of Ministry of Education, Sun Yat Sen University, Guangzhou, P R China
Mol Biotechnol 37:195-200. 2007..chrysosporium), Laccase gene (Lac) of Trametes versicolor (T. versicolor) and Cip1 peroxidase gene (cip 1) of Coprinus cinereus (C...
- Laccase induction in fungi and laccase/N-OH mediator systems applied in paper mill effluentRosana C Minussi
Food Biochemistry Laboratory, Faculdade de Engenharia de Alimentos, Universidade Estadual de Campinas UNICAMP, CP 6154, CEP 13083 970, Campinas Sao Paulo, Brazil
Bioresour Technol 98:158-64. 2007..The optimum cultivation conditions for laccase production in semi-solid and liquid medium by Trametes versicolor, Trametes villosa, Lentinula edodes and Botrytis cinerea and the effects of laccase mediator system in E1 ..
- Kinetic and biochemical properties of high and low redox potential laccases from fungal and plant originMarco Frasconi
Department of Chemistry and Drug Technologies, Sapienza University of Rome, 00185 Rome, Italy
Biochim Biophys Acta 1804:899-908. 2010..In this paper four different laccases from Trametes hirsuta (ThL), Trametes versicolor (TvL), Melanocarpus albomyces (r-MaL) and Rhus vernicifera (RvL) were characterized from both biochemical ..
- Sequence polymorphism and molecular characterization of laccase genes of the conifer pathogen Heterobasidion annosumFrederick O Asiegbu
Department of Forest Mycology and Pathology, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, P O Box 7026, S 75007 Uppsala, Sweden
Mycol Res 108:136-48. 2004..strong similarity to the laccases from other basidiomycetes (Pleurotus ostreatus, Phlebia radiata and Trametes versicolor) but least similar to laccases from ascomycete fungi...
- Preliminary evaluation of fungicidal and termiticidal activities of filtrates from biomass slurry fuel productionS N Kartal
Forestry Faculty, Istanbul University, Bahcekoy, 80895, Turkey
Bioresour Technol 95:41-7. 2004..C which contained less phenolic compounds than the other filtrates were effective against white-rot fungus, Trametes versicolor. Phenolic compounds of filtrates seemed to play a role in the decay resistance tests however the filtrates ..
- Genetic transformation of Trametes versicolor to phleomycin resistance with the dominant selectable marker shbleK Bartholomew
Department of Biological Sciences, Central Connecticut State University, New Britain 06050, USA
Appl Microbiol Biotechnol 56:201-4. 2001We have developed a stable, DNA-mediated transformation system for the white-rot basidiomycete Trametes versicolor based on the dominant selectable marker shble (phleomycin resistance)...
- Influence of a soil enzyme on iron-cyanide complex speciation and mineral adsorptionAndrew R Zimmerman
Department of Geological Sciences, University of Florida, 241 Williamson Hall, P O Box 112120, Gainesville, FL 32611, USA
Chemosphere 70:1044-51. 2008..conducted under a range of soil-like conditions, laccase, a phenoloxidase enzyme derived from the fungi Trametes versicolor, was found to exert a large influence on iron-cyanide speciation and mobility...
- Application of laccase-mediator system (LMS) for the degradation of organophosphorus compoundsMarie Trovaslet-Leroy
Departement de Toxicologie, Centre de Recherches du Service de Santé des Armées CRSSA, 24 Avenue des Maquis du Gresivaudan, 38702 La Tronche Cedex, France
Chem Biol Interact 187:393-6. 2010Degradation of organophosphorus compounds was achieved in the presence of purified fungal laccase from Trametes versicolor and a small molecular weight redox mediator (ABTS)...
- Gravimetric screening method for fungal decay of paper: inoculation with Trametes versicolorUlrika Råberg
Department of Forest Products, Swedish University of Agricultural University, 750 07, Uppsala, Sweden
Biotechnol Lett 31:1519-24. 2009..EN 113 for fungal degradation of solid wood has been adapted for degradation of paper by white rot fungus (Trametes versicolor)...
- Dibenzyl sulfide metabolism by white rot fungiJonathan D Van Hamme
National Centre for Upgrading Technology, Devon, Alberta T9G 1A8, Canada
Appl Environ Microbiol 69:1320-4. 2003..Trametes trogii UAMH 8156, Trametes hirsuta UAMH 8165, Phanerochaete chrysosporium ATCC 24725, Trametes versicolor IFO 30340 (formerly Coriolus sp...
- An approach for prediction of optimum reaction conditions for laccase-catalyzed bio-transformation of 1-naphthol by response surface methodology (RSM)Hasan Ceylan
Yuzuncu Yil University, Chemistry and Chemical Engineering Departments, Van, Turkey
Bioresour Technol 99:2025-31. 2008..Laccase enzyme used as catalyst was derived from Trametes versicolor (ATCC 200801)...
- Comparative study of immobilized Trametes versicolor laccase on nanoparticles and kaoliniteXiaoke Hu
Department of Biology, Jackson State University, 1400 Lynch Street, P O Box 18540, Jackson, MS 39217, USA
Chemosphere 66:1618-26. 2007Laccase from Trametes versicolor was immobilized on nanoparticles and kaolinite by physical adsorption or chemical covalence in which the supporters were activated by cross-linked with glutaraldehyde...
- Homologous cloning, expression, and characterisation of a laccase from Streptomyces coelicolor and enzymatic decolourisation of an indigo dyeEtienne Dubé
Departement de Chimie Biologie, Universite du Quebec a Trois Rivieres, Trois Rivieres, Quebec, Canada
Appl Microbiol Biotechnol 79:597-603. 2008..For instance, while the laccase of Trametes versicolor was completely inhibited by 1 mM NaN(3), the laccase of Streptomyces coelicolor was fully active under the ..
- Cloning and analysis of Pycnoporus cinnabarinus cellobiose dehydrogenaseS M Moukha
Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique 163, Avenue de Luminy CP 925 13288, Marseille Cedex 09, France
Gene 234:23-33. 1999..were designed using regions of complete conservation of amino acid sequence within the known sequences of Trametes versicolor (Tv) and Phanerochaete chrysosporium (Pc) CDH...
- Formulation and in vitro/in vivo evaluation of combining DNA repair and immune enhancing nutritional supplementsR W Pero
Department of Cell and Molecular Biology, Section for Tumor Immunology, University of Lund, Lund, Sweden
Phytomedicine 12:255-63. 2005..active ingredients) + medicinal mushroom extracts (Cordyceps sinensis, Grifola blazei, Grifolafrondosa, Trametes versicolor and Ganoderma lucidum, polysaccharides = active ingredients) + nicotinamide + zinc into a formulation ..
- Inhibition of the proteasome strongly affects cadmium stimulated laccase activity in Trametes versicolorM Staszczak
Department of Biochemistry, Maria Curie Skłodowska University, pl M Curie Skłodowskiej 3, 20 031 Lublin, Poland
Biochimie 87:755-62. 2005..pathway is involved in the regulation of laccase production by the efficient lignin-degrading basidiomycete Trametes versicolor in response to cadmium...
- Characterization and decolorization applicability of xerogel matrix immobilized manganese peroxidase produced from Trametes versicolor IBL-04Hafiz Muhammad Nasir Iqbal
Industrial Biotechnology Laboratory, Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, University of Agriculture, Faisalabad, Pakistan
Protein Pept Lett 20:591-600. 2013A novel manganese peroxidase (MnP) isolated from solid state culture of Trametes versicolor IBL-04 was immobilized using xerogel matrix composed of trimethoxysilane (TMOS) and propyltetramethoxysilane (PTMS)...
- Modification of wheat straw lignin by solid state fermentation with white-rot fungiMaria J Dinis
CECAV Universidade de Trás os Montes e Alto Douro, Department of Animal Science, Vila Real, Portugal
Bioresour Technol 100:4829-35. 2009The potential of crude enzyme extracts, obtained from solid state cultivation of four white-rot fungi (Trametes versicolor, Bjerkandera adusta, Ganoderma applanatum and Phlebia rufa), was exploited to modify wheat straw cell wall...
- Trametes versicolor extract modifies human fecal microbiota composition in vitroZhuo Teng Yu
Program in Glycobiology, Department of Biology, Boston College, Chestnut Hill, MA 02467 3961, USA
Plant Foods Hum Nutr 68:107-12. 2013b>Trametes versicolor is a mushroom used as a traditional Chinese medicine (Yun-zhi) for a wide array of seemingly disparate conditions...
- Degradation of Aflatoxins by Means of Laccases from Trametes versicolor: An In Silico InsightLuca Dellafiora
Department of Food Science, University of Parma, 43124 Parma, Italy
Toxins (Basel) 9:. 2017..The present work dealt with the degradation of aflatoxin B₁ and M₁ by laccase enzymes from Trametes versicolor...
- Flavonoids: hemisynthesis, reactivity, characterization and free radical scavenging activityNour Eddine Es-Safi
Unite de Phytopharmacie et Mediateurs Chimiques, INRA, Route de Saint Cyr, 78026 Versailles Cedex, France
Molecules 12:2228-58. 2007..The second part of this review concerns the enzymatic oxidation of several flavonols by Trametes versicolor laccase...
- Fungal bio-treatment of spruce wood with Trametes versicolor for pitch control: influence on extractive contents, pulping process parameters, paper quality and effluent toxicityTeris A van Beek
Laboratory of Organic Chemistry, Natural Products Chemistry Group, Wageningen University, Dreijenplein 8, 6703 HB Wageningen, The Netherlands
Bioresour Technol 98:302-11. 2007..on the potential and limitations of a fungal bio-treatment of Norway spruce chips with the white-rot fungus Trametes versicolor. Different fungal treatment conditions were compared...
- Filamentous fungi as a source of natural antioxidantsHelen Smith
Alltech, Summerhill Road, Dunboyne, Co Meath, Ireland Electronic address
Food Chem 185:389-97. 2015..883-1.000). Submerged cultivation of Grifola frondosa, Monascus purpureus, Pleurotus spp., Lentinula edodes and Trametes versicolor proved to be an effective method for the production of natural antioxidants.
- Polysaccharide-K augments docetaxel-induced tumor suppression and antitumor immune response in an immunocompetent murine model of human prostate cancerCynthia A Wenner
Bastyr University Research Institute, 14500 Juanita Dr NE, Kenmore, WA 98028, USA
Int J Oncol 40:905-13. 2012..Polysaccharide-K® (PSK), an extract of the mushroom Trametes versicolor, has immunomodulatory and tumor suppressive activities...
- Temperature affects the production, activity and stability of ligninolytic enzymes in Pleurotus ostreatus and Trametes versicolorJ Snajdr
Laboratory of Biochemistry of Wood rotting Fungi, Institute of Microbiology, Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic, 142 20 Prague, Czechia
Folia Microbiol (Praha) 52:498-502. 2007Enzyme activity was determined in cultures of Pleurotus ostreatus and Trametes versicolor with cellulose as a sole C source and high C/N ratio...
- Phylogenetic and biochemical characterisation of a recombinant laccase from Trametes versicolorRosalía Necochea
Departamento de Biotecnología Ambiental, Centro de Investigacion en Biotecnologia, Universidad Autonoma del Estado de Morelos, Av Universidad 1001, Col Chamilpa, Cuernavaca, MOR 62210, Mexico
FEMS Microbiol Lett 244:235-41. 2005Laccases are important enzymes for bioremediation and the best-characterised are from the fungus Trametes versicolor. Here, we describe the cloning and characterisation of a new variant of laccase from T...
- A comparison between the oxidation with laccase and horseradish peroxidase for triclosan conversionC F Melo
a Chemistry Institute, Rio de Janeiro State University, Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brazil
Environ Technol 37:335-43. 2016..In the present work, the enzymes horseradish peroxidase and laccase from Trametes versicolor were evaluated for the conversion of triclosan in an aqueous matrix...
- Continuous fungal treatment of non-sterile veterinary hospital effluent: pharmaceuticals removal and microbial community assessmentMarina Badia-Fabregat
Departament d Enginyeria Quimica, Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona UAB, 08193, Bellaterra, Spain
Appl Microbiol Biotechnol 100:2401-15. 2016..been reported to be successful in degrading this type of pollutants and, therefore, the white-rot fungus Trametes versicolor was applied for the removal of PhACs from veterinary hospital wastewater...
- Kinetic model of laccase-catalyzed oxidation of aqueous phenolSelvia Kurniawati
Department of Civil Engineering and Applied Mechanics, McGill University, 817 Sherbrooke Street West, Montreal, Quebec, Canada H3A 2K6
Biotechnol Bioeng 91:114-23. 2005Laccase from Trametes versicolor (EC 22.214.171.124) catalyzes the oxidation of aqueous phenol by oxygen and has demonstrated good potential for applications in various industrial and environmental processes...
- Performance and penetration of laccase and ABTS inks on various printing substratesKatriina Matilainen
VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland, VTT, Espoo, Finland
Colloids Surf B Biointerfaces 90:119-28. 2012..The purpose of this work was to study the performance of Trametes versicolor laccase, TvL, and ABTS, 2,2'-azino-bis(3-ethylbenzthiazoline-6-sulphonic acid) diammonium salt, in various ..
- Degradation of UV filters in sewage sludge and 4-MBC in liquid medium by the ligninolytic fungus Trametes versicolorMarina Badia-Fabregat
Departament d Enginyeria Quimica, Escola d Enginyera, Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona, 08193 Bellaterra, Barcelona, Spain
J Environ Manage 104:114-20. 2012..A solid-state treatment of WWTP sludge with the white-rot fungus Trametes versicolor is reported in the present work as a feasible method for UV filter degradation, with reductions ranging ..
- Isolation and screening of natural organic matter-degrading fungiS Solarska
School of Civil, Environmental and Chemical Engineering, RMIT University, GPO Box 2476V, Melbourne 3001, Australia
Chemosphere 75:751-8. 2009..Four WRF strains: Trametes sp., Polyporus sp., Trametes versicolor ATCC 7731 and Bjerkandera adusta, which displayed good NOM decolourisation on solid medium were further ..
- Changes in chemical composition and digestibility of three maize stover components digested by white-rot fungiJ P Lynch
Animal and Grassland Research and Innovation Centre, Teagasc, Grange, Dunsany, CO, Meath, Ireland School of Biology and Environmental Science, University College Dublin, Belfield, Dublin, Ireland
J Anim Physiol Anim Nutr (Berl) 98:731-8. 2014..stem and lower stem) treated with either of two lignin degrading white-rot fungi (WRF; Pleurotus ostreatus, Trametes versicolor)...
- Controlled and tunable design of polymer interface for immobilization of enzymes: does curvature matter?Claudia Marschelke
Leibniz Institute of Polymer Research Dresden, Hohe Str 6, 01069, Dresden, Germany and Dresden University of Technology, Faculty of Mathematics and Science, Institute of Physical Chemistry and Polymer Physics, 01062, Dresden, Germany
Soft Matter . 2017..properties of the carrier material such as swelling, charge, adhesion as well as adsorption of laccase from Trametes versicolor on the grafted polyelectrolyte layer...
- Utilization of horticultural waste for laccase production by Trametes versicolor under solid-state fermentationFengxue Xin
School of Life Sciences and Chemical Technology, Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Singapore, Singapore
Appl Biochem Biotechnol 163:235-46. 2011..in Singapore was utilized as the substrate for the production of laccase under solid-state fermentation by Trametes versicolor. The effects of substrate particle size, types of inducers, incubation temperature and time, initial medium ..
- Immobilization strategies for laccase from Trametes versicolor on mesostructured silica materials and the application to the degradation of naphthaleneL Fernando Bautista
Department of Chemical and Environmental Technology, ESCET, Universidad Rey Juan Carlos C Tulipán s n, Mostoles, Madrid, Spain
Bioresour Technol 101:8541-8. 2010The oxidation of naphthalene by immobilized laccase from Trametes versicolor has been performed using diverse immobilization strategies on mesostructured silica materials...
- Computational analysis and low-scale constitutive expression of laccases synthetic genes GlLCC1 from Ganoderma lucidum and POXA 1B from Pleurotus ostreatus in Pichia pastorisClaudia M Rivera-Hoyos
Laboratorio de Biotecnología Molecular, Grupo de Biotecnología Ambiental e Industrial GBAI, Departamento de Microbiologia, Facultad de Ciencias, Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Bogota, D C, Colombia
PLoS ONE 10:e0116524. 2015..using SuperPose revealed LaccGluc-Stop is similar to the laccase crystallographic structure 1GYC of Trametes versicolor. Interaction analysis of the 3D models validated through ABTS, demonstrated higher substrate affinity for ..
- Influence of treatment conditions on the oxidation of micropollutants by Trametes versicolor laccaseJonas Margot
Ecological Engineering Laboratory, School of Architecture, Civil and Environmental Engineering ENAC, Station 2, Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne EPFL, 1015 Lausanne, Switzerland Laboratory for Environmental Biotechnology, School of Architecture, Civil and Environmental Engineering ENAC, Station 6, Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne EPFL, 1015 Lausanne, Switzerland Electronic address
N Biotechnol 30:803-13. 2013..and mefenamic acid (MFA)), one biocide (triclosan (TCN)) and one plastic additive (bisphenol A (BPA)) by Trametes versicolor laccase...
- Recovery of Phenolic Acid and Enzyme Production from Corn Silage Biologically Treated by Trametes versicolorAna Bucić-Kojić
Faculty of Food Technology Osijek, Josip Juraj Strossmayer University of Osijek, Franje Kuhaca 20, HR 31000, Osijek, Croatia
Appl Biochem Biotechnol . 2016..Maximal activity of laccase was obtained at T = 50 °C and pH = 3.0, while manganese peroxidase is active at temperature range T = 45-70 °C with the maximal activity at pH = 4.5...
- Induction of laccases in Trametes versicolor by aqueous wood extractsBrandt Bertrand
Centro de Investigacion en Biotecnologia, Universidad Autonoma del Estado de Morelos, Av Universidad 1001, Col Chamilpa, CP 62209, Cuernavaca, Morelos, Mexico
World J Microbiol Biotechnol 30:135-42. 2014The induction of laccase isoforms in Trametes versicolor HEMIM-9 by aqueous extracts (AE) from softwood and hardwood was studied. Samples of sawdust of Pinus sp., Cedrela sp., and Quercus sp. were boiled in water to obtain AE...
- White-rot basidiomycete-mediated decomposition of C60 fullerolKathryn M Schreiner
Department of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences, Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana 47907, USA
Environ Sci Technol 43:3162-8. 2009..analysis to examine the ability of two white rot basidiomycete fungi (Phlebia tremellosa and Trametes versicolor) to metabolize and degrade an oxygenated CNM, C60 fullerol...
- Improvement of foreign-protein production in Aspergillus niger var. awamori by constitutive induction of the unfolded-protein responseMari Valkonen
VTT Biotechnology, Espoo, Finland
Appl Environ Microbiol 69:6979-86. 2003..This induction enhances the production of Trametes versicolor laccase by up to sevenfold and of bovine preprochymosin by up to 2...
- Phytochemicals from Cunninghamia konishii Hayata act as antifungal agentsSen Sung Cheng
The Experimental Forest, National Taiwan University, Nan Tou 55750, Taiwan
J Agric Food Chem 60:124-8. 2012..konishii wood had an excellent inhibitory effect against Lenzites betulina, Trametes versicolor, Laetiporus sulphureus, and Gloeophyllum trabeum, with IC(50) values of 33, 46, 62, and 49 μg/mL, ..
- Optimization of removal conditions of copper ions from aqueous solutions by Trametes versicolorTekin Sahan
Yuzuncu Yil University, Faculty of Engineering and Architecture, Chemical Engineering Department, 65080 Van, Turkey
Bioresour Technol 101:4520-6. 2010..to optimize the biosorption conditions for the maximum removal of Cu(II) ions from aqueous solutions using Trametes versicolor fungi as a biosorbent...
- In Vitro Antileishmanial Activity of Sterols from Trametes versicolor (Bres. Rivarden)Vivian Leliebre-Lara
Centre for Natural Product Studies, Faculty of Chemistry, University of Havana, Zapata y G, La Habana 10400, Cuba
Molecules 21:. 2016..acid (trametenolic acid) (3), were isolated from an n-hexane extract prepared from the fruiting body of Trametes versicolor (Bres. Rivarden)...
- Preliminary results on antigenotoxic effects of dried mycelia of two medicinal mushrooms in Drosophila melanogaster somatic mutation and recombination testAygul Kylyc
Department of Biology, Inonu University, Malatya, Turkey
Int J Med Mushrooms 15:415-21. 2013In this study, the antigenotoxic effects of dried mycelia from Trametes versicolor and Pleurotus ostreatus were investigated using a Drosophila melanogaster somatic mutation and recombination test (SMART), which is based on the principle ..
- An electrochemical method for investigation of conformational flexibility of active sites of Trametes versicolor laccase based on sensitive determination of copper ion with cysteine-modified electrodesXianchan Li
Beijing National Laboratory for Molecular Sciences, Institute of Chemistry, the Chinese Academy of Sciences CAS, Beijing 100190, China
Anal Chem 84:9416-21. 2012..yet effective electrochemical method to investigate the conformational flexibility of the active sites of Trametes versicolor (Tv) laccase based on sensitive determination of copper ions (Cu(2+)) dissociated from the enzyme with the ..
- Potential of fungal co-culturing for accelerated biodegradation of petroleum hydrocarbons in soilDede Heri Yuli Yanto
Research Center for Biomaterials, Indonesian Institute of Sciences LIPI, Jl Raya Bogor, Km 46, Cibinong 16911, Bogor, Indonesia Electronic address
J Hazard Mater 278:454-63. 2014..NG007 with four different basidiomycetes--Trametes versicolor U97, Pleurotus ostreatus PL1, Cerena sp. F0607, and Polyporus sp...
- Complete decolorization of the anthraquinone dye Reactive blue 5 by the concerted action of two peroxidases from Thanatephorus cucumeris Dec 1Yasushi Sugano
R1 29 Chemical Resources Laboratory, Tokyo Institute of Technology, 4259 Nagatsuta, Midori ku, Yokohama 226 8503, Japan
Appl Microbiol Biotechnol 73:862-71. 2006..Amino acid sequencing revealed that the N terminus of TcVP1 had the highest homology to Trametes versicolor MPG1, lignin peroxidase G (LiPG) IV, Bjerkandera adusta manganese peroxidase 1 (MnP1), and Bjerkandera sp...
- Toxicity of organic and inorganic nanoparticles to four species of white-rot fungiT P S Galindo
CESAM, Universidade de Aveiro, Campus Universitario de Santiago, 3810 193 Aveiro, Portugal
Sci Total Environ 458:290-7. 2013..Accordingly, this work aimed to assess sublethal effects of five NP to the white-rot fungi species Trametes versicolor, Lentinus sajor caju, Pleurotus ostreatus, and Phanerochaete chrysosporium...
- Environmental biodegradability of [¹⁴C] single-walled carbon nanotubes by Trametes versicolor and natural microbial cultures found in New Bedford Harbor sediment and aerated wastewater treatment plant sludgeAshley N Parks
Nicholas School of the Environment, Duke University, Durham, North Carolina, USA Center for the Environmental Implications of NanoTechnology, Duke University, Durham, North Carolina, USA Office of Research and Development, National Health and Environmental Effects Research Laboratory Atlantic Ecology Division, US Environmental Protection Agency, Narragansett, Rhode Island, USA
Environ Toxicol Chem 34:247-51. 2015..study, [(14)C]SWNT were utilized to track biodegradation over 6 mo by pure liquid culture of the fungus Trametes versicolor and mixed bacterial isolates from field-collected sediment or aerated wastewater treatment plant sludge...
- Biosensor based on laccase immobilized on plasma polymerized allylamine/carbon electrodeMalika Ardhaoui
Laboratoire de Génie des Procédés Plasma et Traitements de Surface, Université Pierre et Marie Curie Chimie ParisTech, Paris, France
Mater Sci Eng C Mater Biol Appl 33:3197-205. 2013..The longer was the allylamine plasma deposition time; the better was the surface coverage. Laccase from Trametes versicolor was physisorbed and covalently bound to these allylamine modified carbon surfaces...
- Evaluation of the potential of fungal and plant laccases for active-packaging applicationsRobin Chatterjee
Department of Chemistry, Umeå University, Umeå, Sweden
J Agric Food Chem 59:5390-5. 2011Laccases from Trametes versicolor (TvL), Myceliophthora thermophila (MtL), and Rhus vernicifera (RvL) were investigated with regard to their potential utilization as oxygen scavengers in active packages containing food susceptible to ..
- Co-culturing Effects of Coexisting Bacteria on Wood Degradation by Trametes versicolorIchiro Kamei
Faculty of Agriculture, University of Miyazaki, 1 1, Gakuen Kibanadai Nishi, Miyazaki, 889 2192, Japan
Curr Microbiol 74:125-131. 2017..A white-rot fungus, Trametes versicolor strain TN6F, was isolated from a fruit body, and 44 strains of coexisting cultivable bacteria were isolated ..
- Enhanced laccase production by Trametes versicolor using corn steep liquor as both nitrogen source and inducerFeng Wang
National Key Laboratory of Biochemical Engineering, Institute of Process Engineering, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing 100190, PR China
Bioresour Technol 166:602-5. 2014A highly efficient strategy for laccase production by Trametes versicolor was developed using corn steep liquor (CSL) as both a nitrogen source and a laccase inducer...
- Fungal degradation of calcium-, lead- and silicon-bearing mineralsAdemola O Adeyemi
Division of Environmental and Applied Biology, Biological Sciences Institute, School of Life Sciences, University of Dundee, Dundee, DD1 4HN, Scotland, UK
Biometals 18:269-81. 2005..The impact of three organic acid producing fungi (Aspergillus niger, Serpula himantioides and Trametes versicolor) on apatite, galena and obsidian was examined in the absence and presence of a carbon and energy source (..
- Novel aerobic perchloroethylene degradation by the white-rot fungus Trametes versicolorErnest Marco-Urrea
Departament d Enginyeria Química EQ and Institut de CiMncia i Tecnologia Ambiental ICTA, Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona, 08193 Bellaterra, Spain
Environ Sci Technol 40:7796-802. 2006..We report here, for the first time, aerobic degradation of PCE by the white rot fungus, Trametes versicolor, to less hazardous products. Aerobic degradation rate of PCE was 0.20 and 0...
- Carbon repression of cellobiose dehydrogenase production in the white rot fungus Trametes versicolor is mediated at the level of gene transcriptionP C Stapleton
Microbiology Department, University College Cork, National University of Ireland, Cork, Ireland
FEMS Microbiol Lett 221:167-72. 2003Cellobiose dehydrogenase (CDH) production in Trametes versicolor is induced in the presence of cellulose, but decreases when additional carbon sources such as glucose and maltose are added to the fungal cultures. Using T...
- Estrogenic reduction of styrene monomer degraded by Phanerochaete chrysosporium KFRI 20742Jae Won Lee
Department of Forest Sciences, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Seoul National University, Seoul 151 921, Republic of Korea
J Microbiol 44:177-84. 2006The characteristic biodegradation of monomeric styrene by Phanerochaete chrysosporium KFRI 20742, Trametes versicolor KFRI 20251 and Daldinia concentrica KFRI 40-1 was carried out to examine the resistance, its degradation efficiency and ..
- Shifting the optimal pH of activity for a laccase from the fungus Trametes versicolor by structure-based mutagenesisC Madzak
Laboratoire de Synthese Selective Organique et Produits Naturels, UMR CNRS 7573, ENSCP, 11 rue Pierre et Marie Curie, F 75231 Paris Cedex 05, France
Protein Eng Des Sel 19:77-84. 2006..We performed site-directed mutagenesis of a laccase produced by Trametes versicolor in order to improve its catalytic properties...
- Real-time PCR analysis of carbon catabolite repression of cellobiose dehydrogenase gene transcription in Trametes versicolorP C Stapleton
Microbiology Department, University College Cork, National University of Ireland, Cork, Ireland, UK
Can J Microbiol 50:113-9. 2004Cellobiose dehydrogenase production in Trametes versicolor is repressed when additional carbon sources, such as glucose, maltose, galactose, arabinose, and xylose, are added to the fungal cultures growing on cellulose...
- Purification and preliminary crystallographic study of Trametes versicolor laccase in its native formThomas Bertrand
Laboratoire d Enzymologie et de Biochimie Structurales, UPR 9063 du CNRS, 91198 Gif sur Yvette Cedex, France
Acta Crystallogr D Biol Crystallogr 58:319-21. 2002..A laccase has been purified from the fungus Trametes versicolor and crystallized using the hanging-drop method...
- Identification and functional expression of tahA, a filamentous fungal gene involved in copper trafficking to the secretory pathway in Trametes versicolorAndreas Uldschmid
Institute for Biochemistry, Ludwig Maximilians Universitaet Muenchen, Feodor Lynen Strasse 25, D 81377 Munich, Germany
Microbiology 148:4049-58. 2002..and genomic clones encoding a homologue of the yeast gene anti-oxidant 1 (ATX1) from the white-rot fungus Trametes versicolor, a basidiomycete known to produce several laccase isoenzymes involved in lignin degradation, were ..
- Laccase biosensors based on different enzyme immobilization strategies for phenolic compounds determinationE Casero
Departamento de Quimica Analitica y Analisis Instrumental, Facultad de Ciencias, Universidad Autonoma de Madrid UAM, Campus Internacional de Excelencia UAM CSIC, c Francisco Tomás y Valiente no 7, 28049 Madrid, Spain
Talanta 115:401-8. 2013Different enzyme immobilization approaches of Trametes versicolor laccase (TvL) onto gold surfaces and their influence on the performance of the final bioanalytical platforms are described...
- Identification of a laccase from Ganoderma lucidum CBS 229.93 having potential for enhancing cellulase catalyzed lignocellulose degradationAnna K Sitarz
Center for Bioprocess Engineering, Department of Chemical and Biochemical Engineering, Building 229, Technical University of Denmark, 2800 Lyngby, Denmark
Enzyme Microb Technol 53:378-85. 2013..were selected for further study: Ganoderma lucidum, Polyporus brumalis, Polyporus ciliatus and Trametes versicolor. Only G. lucidum was able to grow vividly on malt extract or minimal media supplemented with alkali lignin...
- Comparative assessment of three ligninolytic fungi for removal of phenolic endocrine disruptors from freshwaters and sedimentsElisabetta Loffredo
Dipartimento di Scienze del Suolo, della Pianta e degli Alimenti, University of Bari, Italy
Environ Technol 34:1601-8. 2013..This investigation has evaluated the potential of three fungal species, Trametes versicolor, Stereum hirsutum and Pleurotus ostreatus, to remove BPA at a concentration of 4...
- Trametes Versicolor-Induced ImmunopotentiationJoel Slaton; Fiscal Year: 2009..We expect that this data will lead to a greater understanding of the mechanisms of Tv-enhance immunopotentiation, the creation of phase II clinical trials, and application for further NIH funding in the future. ..
- Bastyr/UW Oncomycology Translational Research CenterLeanna J Standish; Fiscal Year: 2013..PUBLIC HEALTH RELEVANCE: Trametes versicolor is an immunologically active medicinal mushroom that is likely to improve the effectiveness of treatments ..
- Activated Carbon as a Multifunctional Amendment to Treat PCBs and MercuryRichard G Luthy; Fiscal Year: 2010....
- COMPOSITION, ACTIVITY AND DRUG INTERACTIONS OF ECHINACEACYNTHIA WENNER; Fiscal Year: 2004..By addressing these aims, Dr. Wenner will gain strong research skills in botanical medicine and the expertise necessary to significantly impact this field. ..
- METHODS IN COMPLEMENTARY/ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE & HIV/AIDSLeanna Standish; Fiscal Year: 2001..The Center is seeking funding to complete analysis of both the AMCOA and Bastyr-Johns Hopkins MACS studies. ..
- North American Naturopathic Medical Research ConsortiumLeanna Standish; Fiscal Year: 2003..abstract_text> ..
- LACCASE VARIANTS AND POLYNUCLEOTIDES ENCODING SAMEPatent Number: WO2016090059-A1; Date:2016-06-09
- RECOMBINANT PRODUCTION OF STEVIOL GLYCOSIDESPatent Number: KR1020140057322-A; Date:2014-05-12
- Recombinant Production of Steviol GlycosidesPatent Number: JP2014524247-A; Date:2014-09-22
- Pyrf gene and the utilization thereofPatent Number: WO0107620-A1; Date:2001-02-01
- Expression of laccase from basidiomyctes in transgenic plantsPatent Number: EP1300469-A1; Date:2003-04-09
- Expression system for producing proteinsPatent Number: WO9951757-A1; Date:1999-10-14
- DNA SEQUENCES, EXPRESSION OF SAID DNA SEQUENCES, THERMOPILE LACCASES CODED BY SAID DNA SEQUENCES AND THE USE THEREOFPatent Number: WO9855628-A2; Date:1998-12-10
- Male sterile plant and the method for producing the samePatent Number: JP2008022782-A; Date:2008-02-07
- Recombinant Production of Steviol GlycosidesPatent Number: KR1020130122603-A; Date:2013-11-07
- Transformed plants acquired the dioxins-degrading ability, plasmid vectors and genes for the construction of transformed plants, and proteins conferred by these genesPatent Number: JP2006333758-A; Date:2006-12-14
- PLANTS HAVING ENHANCED YIELD-RELATED TRAITS AND A METHOD FOR MAKING THE SAMEPatent Number: EP2593555-A2; Date:2013-05-22
- NOVEL CELL WALL DECONSTRUCTION ENZYMES AND USES THEREOFPatent Number: WO2012093149-A2; Date:2012-07-12
- Polynucleotide encoding a pyranosone dehydratasePatent Number: WO2004039993-A1; Date:2004-05-13
- RECOMBINANT PRODUCTION OF STEVIOL GLYCOSIDESPatent Number: JP2013533736-A; Date:2013-08-29
- DNA sequences, expression of these DNA sequences, thermophilic laccases encoded by the DNA sequences, and the use thereofPatent Number: JP2000513588-A; Date:2000-10-17
- Phenoloxidase gene transferred plant and a method for producing phenoloxidase using the plantPatent Number: JP2003116384-A; Date:2003-04-22
- PYRF gene and the utilization thereofPatent Number: JP2003505085-A; Date:2003-02-12