Alias: Staphylococcus hominis Kloos and Schleifer 1975 emend. Kloos et al. 1998
Publications133 found, 100 shown here
- A sequence variant of Staphylococcus hominis with a high prevalence of oxacillin and fluoroquinolone resistanceJ E Fitzgibbon
Department of Medicine, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, New Brunswick, USA
Res Microbiol 152:805-10. 2001A newly identified subspecies of Staphylococcus hominis, S. hominis subsp. novobiosepticus, was found to be the cause of several invasive infections at a hospital in New Jersey. This subspecies differs from classical S. hominis, now S...
- Identification in methicillin-susceptible Staphylococcus hominis of an active primordial mobile genetic element for the staphylococcal cassette chromosome mec of methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureusYuki Katayama
Department of Bacteriology, Faculty of Medicine, Juntendo University, Tokyo, Japan
J Bacteriol 185:2711-22. 2003..In the present work, we detected homologues of the ccr genes in Staphylococcus hominis type strain GIFU12263 (equivalent to ATCC 27844), which is susceptible to methicillin...
- Differentiation of Staphylococcus spp. by high-resolution melting analysisMichal Slany
Centre for Cardiovascular Surgery and Transplantations, Pekarska 53, 656 91 Brno, Czech Republic
Can J Microbiol 56:1040-9. 2010..Staphylococcus capitis, Staphylococcus caprae, Staphylococcus epidermidis, Staphylococcus haemolyticus, Staphylococcus hominis, Staphylococcus intermedius, Staphylococcus saprophyticus, Staphylococcus sciuri, Staphylococcus simulans, ..
- Molecular characterization of femA from Staphylococcus hominis and Staphylococcus saprophyticus, and femA-based discrimination of staphylococcal speciesP Vannuffel
Laboratory of Applied Molecular Technology, Brussels, Belgium
Res Microbiol 150:129-41. 1999....
- Use of the VITEK 2 system for rapid identification of clinical isolates of Staphylococci from bloodstream infectionsTeresa Spanu
Institute of Microbiology, Catholic University of the Sacred Heart, Rome, Italy
J Clin Microbiol 41:4259-63. 2003..Only one strain (0.2%) was misidentified (Staphylococcus hominis as Staphylococcus epidermidis), and four (1%), all S. epidermidis, were not identified...
- Antimicrobial activity and tightness of a DCPD-CaO-based hydraulic calcium phosphate cement for root canal fillingPierre Michaïlesco
Laboratoire de Microbiologie, Faculté d Odontologie, 545 Avenue du Professeur Jean Louis Viala, 34193 Montpellier Cedex 5, France
J Biomed Mater Res B Appl Biomater 74:760-7. 2005..method) against Streptococcus mutans, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Candida albicans, Enterococcus faecalis, Staphylococcus hominis (clinical isolates), and a preparation of polymicrobial flora isolated from dental plaque...
- Identification of Staphylococcus species with the VITEK 2 system: the case of Staphylococcus hominisJacob Gilad
J Clin Microbiol 45:685; author reply 685-6. 2007
- Cardiovascular implantable electronic device endocarditis treated with daptomycin with or without transvenous removalCarlo Tascini
Unita Operativa Malattie Infettive, Azienda Ospedaliera Universitaria Pisana, Pisa, Italy
Heart Lung 41:e24-30. 2012..Staphylococcus aureus, 1 methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus epidermidis, 1 methicillin-sensitive Staphylococcus hominis, and 1 Propionibacterium acnes. The CIED was removed transvenously in 7 patients...
- Tricuspid-valve repair for pacemaker leads endocarditisFederica Iezzi
Division of Cardiac Surgery, Cardiovascular Department, San Filippo Neri Hospital, Rome, Italy
BMJ Case Rep 2010:. 2010..of a 66-year-old man with pacemaker lead infection and tricuspid-native-valve endocarditis, related to Staphylococcus hominis, very rare cause of infective endocarditis that carries a high-mortality risk...
- Silver/chitosan/cellulose fibers foam composites: from synthesis to antibacterial propertiesEric Guibal
Ecole des Mines d Alès, Laboratoire Genie de l Environnement Industriel, Equipe Interfaces Fonctionnalisées pour l Environnement et la Sécurité, 6, avenue de Clavières, F 30319 ALES cedex, France
J Colloid Interface Sci 393:411-20. 2013..promising antibacterial properties versus Pseudomonas aeruginosa (Gram(-))≫Escherichia coli (Gram(-))>Staphylococcus hominis (Gram(+))≫Staphylococcus aureus (Gram(+))...
- Emergence of cfr-harbouring coagulase-negative staphylococci among patients receiving linezolid therapy in two hospitals in ChinaXue Jing Yang
Department of Clinical Laboratory, The First Affiliated Hospital, Zhejiang Chinese Medical University, 59 Youdian Road, Hangzhou, Zhejiang 310006, PR China
J Med Microbiol 62:845-50. 2013..Eight Staphylococcus capitis isolates, one Staphylococcus epidermidis isolate and one Staphylococcus hominis isolate, obtained from patients who had received linezolid therapy in two hospitals in Hangzhou, China, ..
- Comparison of Sensititre microdilution method to other standard methods for susceptibility testing of coagulase-negative staphylococci from paediatric blood culturesRichard J Drew
Department of Microbiology, Alder Hey Children s NHS Foundation Trust, Liverpool L12 2AP, United Kingdom Department of Clinical Infection, Microbiology and Immunology, Institute of Infection and Global Health, University of Liverpool, L69 7BE Liverpool, United Kingdom Electronic address
Diagn Microbiol Infect Dis 78:213-6. 2014Susceptibility testing on 60 isolates of Staphylococcus epidermidis and 20 isolates of Staphylococcus hominis was performed using the Sensititre (Trek Diagnostics, Cleveland, OH, USA) method and compared with Vitek-2 automated ..
- Multidrug-resistant Staphylococcus hominis subsp. novobiosepticus causing septicemia in patients with malignancyPriyamvada Roy
Department of Laboratory Medicine, Delhi State Cancer Institute, Dilshad Garden, New Delhi, India
Indian J Pathol Microbiol 57:275-7. 2014A new subspecies of Staphylococcus hominis described by Kloos et al. in 1998 and named S. hominis subsp. novobiosepticus (SHN) has been implicated in nosocomial outbreaks...
- Biofilm formation by Staphylococcus hominis strains isolated from human clinical specimensEwa Szczuka
Department of Microbiology, Institute of Experimental Biology, Faculty of Biology, Adam Mickiewicz University, ul Umultowska 89, 61 614, Poznan, Poland
Folia Microbiol (Praha) 60:1-5. 2015b>Staphylococcus hominis is the third species of coagulase-negative staphylococci (CoNS) most frequently isolated from specimens of patients with hospital-acquired infections...
- Immunostimulation by phospholipopeptide biosurfactant from Staphylococcus hominis in Oreochromis mossambicusVeluchamy Rajeswari
Postgraduate and Research Department of Zoology and Biotechnology, Lady Doak College, Madurai 625002, Tamil Nadu, India
Fish Shellfish Immunol 48:244-53. 2016The immunostimulatory effect of phospholipopeptide biosurfactant from Staphylococcus hominis (GenBank Accession No: KJ564272) was assessed with Oreochromis mossambicus...
- Skin Commensal Staphylococci May Act as Reservoir for Fusidic Acid Resistance GenesWei Chun Hung
Department of Microbiology and Immunology, Kaohsiung Medical University, Kaohsiung, Taiwan
PLoS ONE 10:e0143106. 2015..urealyticus, Staphylococcus hominis subsp. hominis, Staphylococcus warneri and Staphylococcus haemolyticus...
- [Ophthalmoplegia without severe painful eyelid swelling in acute dacryoadenitis: a case report]Nobuhito Nakajima
Department of Neurology, Kitamurayama Hospital
Rinsho Shinkeigaku 56:23-6. 2016..The ocular discharge was positive for Staphylococcus hominis by culture and the patient was diagnosed as having acute dacryoadenitis...
- Characterization of staphylococci in urban wastewater treatment plants in Spain, with detection of methicillin resistant Staphylococcus aureus ST398Paula Gómez
Department of Food and Agriculture, University of La Rioja, Logrono, Spain
Environ Pollut 212:71-6. 2016..lentus (4), Staphylococcus sciuri (4), Staphylococcus fleurettii (2), Staphylococcus haemolyticus (2), Staphylococcus hominis (2), Staphylococcus saprophyticus (2), Staphylococcus succinus (2), Staphylococcus capitis (1), ..
- Antimicrobial activity of ceftaroline and comparator agents when tested against numerous species of coagulase-negative Staphylococcus causing infection in US hospitalsHelio S Sader
JMI Laboratories, North Liberty, IA, USA Electronic address
Diagn Microbiol Infect Dis 85:80-4. 2016..5μg/mL, 99.9% inhibited at ≤1μg/mL). All isolates of Staphylococcus capitis, Staphylococcus caprae, Staphylococcus hominis, Staphylococcus lugdunensis, Staphylococcus pettenkoferi, Staphylococcus simulans, and Staphylococcus ..
- Draft genome sequence of Staphylococcus hominis strain Hudgins isolated from human skin implicates metabolic versatility and several virulence determinantsShelby Calkins
Department of Microbiology and Molecular Genetics, Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, OK, United States
Genom Data 10:91-96. 2016i>Staphylococcus hominis is a predominant member of the human skin microbiome. We here report on the genomic analysis of Staphylococcus hominis strain Hudgins that was isolated from the wrist area of human skin...
- Renal tolerability of teicoplanin in a case of neonatal overdoseV Fanos
Department of Pediatrics University of Verona, Italy
J Chemother 10:381-4. 1998..which recovered within 7 days of life, antibiotic therapy with teicoplanin was started for sepsis due to Staphylococcus hominis. However, for 5 days the dosage was excessive (20 mg/kg twice daily instead of an initial dose of 16 mg/kg ..
- [Microbiology of acute exacerbation chronic sinusitis in adults]Wojciech Namysłowski
II Katedra i Klinika Laryngologii Sl AM w Zabrzu
Otolaryngol Pol 58:331-7. 2004..aspirates were; Staphylococcus aureus, Haemophilus influenzae, Escherichia coli, Streptococcus pneumoniae, Staphylococcus hominis, Propionibacterium acnes i Candida albicans...
- icaA is not a useful diagnostic marker for prosthetic joint infectionKristi L Frank
Department of Biochemistry, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine, Rochester, Minnesota 55905, USA
J Clin Microbiol 42:4846-9. 2004..g., Staphylococcus warneri and Staphylococcus hominis) or pathogens (e.g., Staphylococcus lugdunensis)...
- Outbreak of Staphylococcus hominis subsp. novobiosepticus bloodstream infections in São Paulo city, BrazilPedro A d'Azevedo
J Med Microbiol 57:256-7. 2008
- Identification of the nukacin KQU-131, a new type-A(II) lantibiotic produced by Staphylococcus hominis KQU-131 isolated from Thai fermented fish product (Pla-ra)Pongtep Wilaipun
Department of Fishery Products, Faculty of Fisheries, Kasetsart University, Chatuchak, Bangkok, Thailand
Biosci Biotechnol Biochem 72:2232-5. 2008b>Staphylococcus hominis KQU-131, isolated from Thai fermented marine fish, produces a heat stable bacteriocin...
- Prevalence and persistence of coagulase-negative Staphylococcus species in three dairy research herdsB E Gillespie
Department of Animal Science, The University of Tennessee, Knoxville, TN 37996, USA
Vet Microbiol 134:65-72. 2009..hyicus (26%), Staphylococcus epidermidis (10%), Staphylococcus simulans (7%), Staphylococcus warneri (2%), Staphylococcus hominis (2%), Staphylococcus saprophyticus (1%), Staphylococcus xylosus (1%), Staphylococcus haemolyticus (<1%),..
- Reliable identification of clinically prevalent species and subspecies of staphylococci by sodium dodecyl sulfate polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis analysisOlinda Cabral da Silva Santos
Institute of Microbiology, Federal University of Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Diagn Microbiol Infect Dis 64:1-5. 2009..Except for 5 isolates that presented biochemical profiles of Staphylococcus hominis subsp. hominis, but were identified as S. hominis subsp...
- Interventions for control of Salmonella: clearance of microbial growth from rubber picker fingersJ W Arnold
USDA, Agricultural Research Service, Russell Research Center, PO Box 5677, Athens, GA 30604 5677, USA
Poult Sci 88:1292-8. 2009..were present: Bacillus amyloliquefaciens, Bacillus cereus/thuringiensis, Staphylococcus epidermidis, Staphylococcus hominis ssp. novobiosepticus, and Staphylococcus intermedius...
- Susceptibility patterns of coagulase-negative staphylococci to several newer antimicrobial agents in comparison with vancomycin and oxacillinJ Ian Stuart
Department of Microbiology, London Health Sciences Centre, London, Ontario, Canada
Int J Antimicrob Agents 37:248-52. 2011..Daptomycin had good activity against all isolates. Staphylococcus haemolyticus, Staphylococcus hominis subsp...
- [Nosocomial spread of linezolid-resistant Staphylococcus hominis in two hospitals in Majorca]Enrique Ruiz de Gopegui
Servicio de Microbiologia, Hospital Universitari Son Espases, Palma de Mallorca, Espana
Enferm Infecc Microbiol Clin 29:339-44. 2011Since March 2008, several linezolid and teicoplanin-resistant Staphylococcus hominis (S. hominis) isolates have been recovered from patients admitted to the two major hospitals on the island of Majorca, Spain...
- Evolution of nasal carriage of methicillin-resistant coagulase-negative staphylococci in a remote populationDavid Lebeaux
Bacteriology Unit and French National Reference Center for Bacterial Resistance in Commensal Flora, Diderot Paris 7 University and Bichat Claude Bernard Teaching Hospital Assistance Publique Hôpitaux de Paris, Paris, France
Antimicrob Agents Chemother 56:315-23. 2012..epidermidis (n = 89, 62 MLVA patterns), Staphylococcus haemolyticus (n = 78), and Staphylococcus hominis (n = 72), exhibited 41 distinct ccr and mec gene complex associations...
- Spontaneous cholecystocutaneous fistula draining from an abdominal scar from previous surgical drainageOrestis Ioannidis
First Surgical Department, General Regional Hospital George Papanikolaou, Thessaloniki, Greece
Ann Ital Chir 83:67-9. 2012..Cultures from the draining fluid grew Staphylococcus hominis, Escherichia coli and Klebsilla pneumoniae and tigecycline 50 mg twice a day was administrated ..
- Co-infection by two linezolid-resistant coagulase-negative staphylococci with two different resistance determinantsAnnarita Mazzariol
Department of Pathology and Diagnostics, University of Verona, Verona, Italy
Scand J Infect Dis 44:978-81. 2012..The species identification yielded 10 Staphylococcus epidermidis, 3 Staphylococcus hominis, and 1 Staphylococcus capitis...
- Comparison of antibiotic resistance, biofilm formation and conjugative transfer of Staphylococcus and Enterococcus isolates from International Space Station and Antarctic Research Station ConcordiaKatarzyna Schiwon
Department of Environmental Microbiology Genetics, Technical University, Berlin, Germany
Microb Ecol 65:638-51. 2013..demonstrated through mating experiments that Staphylococcus haemolyticus F2 (ISS) and the Concordia strain Staphylococcus hominis subsp. hominis G2 can transfer resistance genes to E. faecalis and Staphylococcus aureus, respectively...
- Reactive oxygen species and the bacteriostatic and bactericidal effects of isoconazole nitrateViktor A Czaika
Department of Dermatology, Venereology, and Allergology, Charite Universitatsmedizin, Berlin, Germany
Mycoses 56:16-22. 2013..Compared with ampicillin MICs, ISN MICs for Bacillus cereus, Staphylococcus haemolyticus and Staphylococcus hominis were lower and ISN MICs for Corynebacterium tuberculostearicum and Streptococcus salivarius were similar...
- Normalization of creatine kinase values in a case of rhabdomyolysis during daptomycin treatmentOlivia Ferrández
Department of Pharmacy, Hospital Universitari del Mar, Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
Indian J Pharmacol 45:193-4. 2013..On day 12, the patient presented an episode of bacteremia due to Staphylococcus hominis. Treatment with vancomycin was initiated and was changed after 4 days to daptomycin due to unsatisfactory ..
- Reliability of the MicroScan WalkAway PC21 panel in identifying and detecting oxacillin resistance in clinical coagulase-negative staphylococci strainsA N Olendzki
Departamento de Microbiologia Medica, Instituto de Microbiologia Paulo de Góes, Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro, Av Carlos Chagas Filho, 373, Cidade Universitaria, 21941 590, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Eur J Clin Microbiol Infect Dis 33:29-33. 2014..demonstrated 100 % reliability for the identification of the clinical strains Staphylococcus haemolyticus, Staphylococcus hominis and Staphylococcus cohnii; 98...
- Identification of compounds inhibiting the C-S lyase activity of a cell extract from a Staphylococcus sp. isolated from human skinM Egert
Henkel AG and Co KGaA, Dusseldorf, Germany Faculty of Medical and Life Sciences, Microbiology and Hygiene group, Hochschule Furtwangen University, Campus Villingen Schwenningen, Villingen Schwenningen, Germany
Lett Appl Microbiol 57:534-9. 2013..The substances identified as C-S lyase inhibitors have the potential to improve the performance of anti-body-odour cosmetic products, for example, ethanol-based deodorants...
- Performance of Vitek 2 for antimicrobial susceptibility testing of Staphylococcus spp. and Enterococcus sppApril M Bobenchik
Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, Los Angeles, California, USA
J Clin Microbiol 52:392-7. 2014..9% categorical agreement (CA). There was one very major error (VME) for gentamicin in a Staphylococcus hominis isolate, six VMEs for inducible clindamycin in S...
- Linezolid-resistant Staphylococcus haemolyticus and Staphylococcus hominis: single and double mutations at the domain V of 23S rRNA among isolates from a Rio de Janeiro hospitalRaiane Cardoso Chamon
Instituto de Microbiologia Paulo de Góes, Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Diagn Microbiol Infect Dis 80:307-10. 2014..haemolyticus and C2190T and G2603T in Staphylococcus hominis in 23S rRNA. This study demonstrates the spread of a linezolid-resistant S...
- Endophthalmitis caused by Staphylococcus hominis and two different colonies of Staphylococcus haemolyticus after cataract surgeryRobert W Wong
Austin Retina Associates, Austin, Texas Department of Surgery, Texas A and M Health Science Center, Bryan, Texas and Lake Travis Eye and Laser Center, Austin, Texas
Retin Cases Brief Rep 9:181-4. 2015To describe a case of endophthalmitis after cataract surgery caused by Staphylococcus hominis and two separate colony types of Staphylococcus haemolyticus.
- Identification of ABC transporter genes conferring combined pleuromutilin-lincosamide-streptogramin A resistance in bovine methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus and coagulase-negative staphylococciSarah Wendlandt
Institute of Farm Animal Genetics, Friedrich Loeffler Institut FLI, Neustadt Mariensee, Germany
Vet Microbiol 177:353-8. 2015..Two Staphylococcus haemolyticus and single Staphylococcus xylosus, Staphylococcus lentus, and Staphylococcus hominis were vga(A)-positive. Twelve S. aureus, two Staphylococcus warneri, as well as single S. lentus and S...
- Emergence of methicillin-resistant coagulase-negative staphylococci resistant to linezolid with rRNA gene C2190T and G2603T mutationsThiago André Cidral
Departamento de Microbiologia e Parasitologia, Laboratorio de Bacteriología Médica, Centro de Biociencias, Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Norte, Natal, RN
APMIS 123:867-71. 2015..Three linezolid-resistant Staphylococcus hominis and two linezolid-resistant Staphylococcus epidermidis strains were analyzed...
- Genotypic Diversity of Methicillin-Resistant Coagulase-Negative Staphylococci Isolated from Inpatients and OutpatientsMalihe Talebi
1 Department of Microbiology, School of Medicine, Iran University of Medical Sciences, Tehran, Iran
Microb Drug Resist 22:147-54. 2016..1%), Staphylococcus simulans (1.6%), Staphylococcus capitis (1.1%), Staphylococcus schleiferi (1.1%), and Staphylococcus hominis (0.5%). The rate of resistance to methicillin was 60% with 58 (50%) S. epidermidis and 55 (49%) S...
- Molecular basis of resistance to macrolides, lincosamides and streptogramins in Staphylococcus hominis strains isolated from clinical specimensEwa Szczuka
Department of Microbiology, Institute of Experimental Biology, Faculty of Biology, Adam Mickiewicz University, ul Umultowska 89, 61 614, Poznan, Poland
Folia Microbiol (Praha) 61:143-7. 2016..Among CoNS, Staphylococcus hominis represents the third most common organism...
- Prevalence of Resistant Gram-Negative Bacilli in Bloodstream Infection in Febrile Neutropenia Patients Undergoing Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation: A Single Center Retrospective Cohort StudyLing Wang
From the Department of Hematology, Blood and Marrow Transplantation Center, Collaborative Innovation Center of Hematology, Rui Jin Hospital, Shanghai Jiao Tong University School of Medicine, Shanghai, China LW, YW, XF, WT, JH
Medicine (Baltimore) 94:e1931. 2015..As to the GPB, only 3 resistant isolates were documented including 2 methicillin-resistant isolates (Staphylococcus hominis and Arcanobacterium hemolysis) and 1 vancomycin-resistant Enterococcus faecium...
- Antibiotic Susceptibility of Biofilm Cells and Molecular Characterisation of Staphylococcus hominis Isolates from BloodSoraya Mendoza-Olazarán
Servicio de Gastroenterologia, Hospital Universitario Dr José Eleuterio González, Universidad Autonoma de Nuevo Leon, Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico
PLoS ONE 10:e0144684. 2015..chromosome mec (SCCmec) type, genetic relatedness, biofilm formation and composition, icaADBC genes detection, icaD expression, and antibiotic susceptibility of planktonic and biofilm cells of Staphylococcus hominis isolates from blood.
- Short communication: Prevalence, antimicrobial resistance, and resistant traits of coagulase-negative staphylococci isolated from cheese samples in TurkeyCemil Kurekci
Department of Food Hygiene and Technology, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Mustafa Kemal University, Hatay, Turkey Electronic address
J Dairy Sci 99:2675-9. 2016..3%) Staphylococcus saprophyticus, 3 (17.6%) Staphylococcus epidermidis, 2 (11.8%) Staphylococcus hominis, 2 (11.8%) Staphylococcus haemolyticus, 1 (5.9%) Staphylococcus xylosus, 1 (5...
- Detection and characterization of erythromycin-resistant methylase genes in Gram-positive bacteria isolated from poultry litterA A Khan
Division of Microbiology, National Center for Toxicological Research, Food and Drug Administration, Jefferson, AR 72079, USA
Appl Microbiol Biotechnol 59:377-81. 2002..2 kb plasmid in Staphylococcus hominis and S. sciuri, on a 6.0 kb plasmid in S. xylosus, and on a 7.0 kb plasmid in S. lentus...
- Evaluation of phenotypic methods for methicillin resistance characterization in coagulase-negative staphylococci (CNS)Juliana Caierão
Fundacao Faculdade Federal de Ciencias Medicas de Porto Alegre, Rua Sarmento Leite 245 211, Porto Alegre, RS 90050 170, Brazil
J Med Microbiol 53:1195-9. 2004..epidermidis, Staphylococcus hominis and Staphylococcus haemolyticus...
- Whole-genome sequence of Staphylococcus hominis, an opportunistic pathogenSaiping Jiang
Department of Pharmacy, The First Affiliated Hospital, College of Medicine, Zhejiang University, Hangzhou, China
J Bacteriol 194:4761-2. 2012b>Staphylococcus hominis is a commensal coagulase-negative species of staphylococci. It has been considered a presumptive and opportunistic pathogen that causes nosocomial infections in humans. Here we present the draft genome sequence of S...
- Characterization of novel phages isolated in coagulase-negative staphylococci reveals evolutionary relationships with Staphylococcus aureus phagesMarie Deghorain
Laboratoire de Génétique et Physiologie Bactérienne, Faculte de Sciences, IBMM, Universite Libre de Bruxelles, Gosselies, Belgium
J Bacteriol 194:5829-39. 2012..isolated and sequenced three novel temperate Siphoviridae phages (StB12, StB27, and StB20) from the CoNS Staphylococcus hominis and S. capitis species...
- Phylogeny of bacteria isolated from Rhabditis sp. (Nematoda) and identification of novel entomopathogenic Serratia marcescens strainsJames T Tambong
Bacteriology Unit, Eastern Cereal and Oilseed Research Centre, Agriculture and Agri Food Canada, Ottawa, ON, K1A 0C6, Canada
Curr Microbiol 66:138-44. 2013..One isolate each matched Pseudomonas mosselii, Rheinheimera aquimaris, Achromobacter marplatensis, or Staphylococcus hominis. Serratia isolates were examined further for their pathogenicity to Galleria mellonella larvae...
- ZAAPS Program results for 2010: an activity and spectrum analysis of linezolid using clinical isolates from 75 medical centres in 24 countriesRobert K Flamm
JMI Laboratories, North Liberty, IA, USA
J Chemother 24:328-37. 2012..Eight CoNS (Staphylococcus epidermidis, Staphylococcus hominis) isolates were observed to be resistant to linezolid (MIC, ≥8 μg/ml)...
- Sonication of explanted cardiac implants improves microbial detection in cardiac device infectionsAlessandra Oliva
Dipartimento di Sanità Pubblica e Malattie Infettive, Sapienza Università, Rome, Italy
J Clin Microbiol 51:496-502. 2013..Ten strains were detected only through sonication fluid culture: 6 Staphylococcus epidermidis strains, 1 Staphylococcus hominis strain, 2 Corynebacterium striatum strains, and 1 Brevundimonas sp...
- Synthesis, antibacterial activity and docking of 14-membered 9-O-(3-arylalkyl) oxime 11,12-cyclic carbonate ketolidesJian hua Liang
School of Life Science, Beijing Institute of Technology, Beijing 100081, China
Eur J Med Chem 59:54-63. 2013..032-0.064 μg/mL against methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus and methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus hominis. The analog 10 with a propyl linker was less effective than both the corresponding 8 and 9 containing ..
- Staphylococcus petrasii sp. nov. including S. petrasii subsp. petrasii subsp. nov. and S. petrasii subsp. croceilyticus subsp. nov., isolated from human clinical specimens and human ear infectionsRoman Pantucek
Division of Genetics and Molecular Biology, Department of Experimental Biology, Faculty of Science, Masaryk University, Kotlarska 2, 611 37 Brno, Czech Republic
Syst Appl Microbiol 36:90-5. 2013..gene sequence indicated phylogenetic relatedness of the analyzed strains to Staphylococcus haemolyticus, Staphylococcus hominis, Staphylococcus devriesei, and Staphylococcus lugdunensis...
- Characterization of bacteria of the genus Staphylococcus isolated from the eggs of Japanese quail (Coturnix coturnix japonica)E Pyzik
Department of Avian Diseases, Institute of Biological Bases of Animal Diseases, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, University of Life Sciences in Lublin, Głeboka 30, 20 612 Lublin, Poland
Pol J Vet Sci 15:767-72. 2012..Among the species isolated (11 in total), the most frequently occurring strains were of Staphylococcus hominis (26.7%), followed by Staphylococcus aureus (15.6%), S. xylosus and S. lentus (13...
- Staphylococcus jettensis sp. nov., a coagulase-negative staphylococcal species isolated from human clinical specimensAnnelies De Bel
Department of Microbiology and Infection Control, Universitair Ziekenhuis Brussel, Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Laarbeeklaan 101, 1090 Brussels, Belgium
Int J Syst Evol Microbiol 63:3250-6. 2013..with the most closely related species of the genus Staphylococcus (Staphylococcus haemolyticus, Staphylococcus hominis and Staphlococcus lugdunensis) was observed...
- Bacterial flora and antimicrobial resistance in raw frozen cultured seafood imported to DenmarkGazi M Noor Uddin
Department of Veterinary Disease Biology, Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences, University of Copenhagen, 1870 Frederiksberg C, Denmark
J Food Prot 76:490-9. 2013..cephalosporins was found in Pseudomonas, a genus naturally resistant to most β-lactam antibiotics, and in Staphylococcus hominis. Half of the isolates were susceptible to all antimicrobials tested...
- Microbiological and molecular characterization of Staphylococcus hominis isolates from bloodSoraya Mendoza-Olazarán
Departamento de Microbiologia, Facultad de Medicina, Universidad Autónoma de Nuevo León Monterrey Nuevo León, Mexico
PLoS ONE 8:e61161. 2013Among Coagulase-Negative Staphylococci (CoNS), Staphylococcus hominis represents the third most common organism recoverable from the blood of immunocompromised patients...
- Prevalence and antimicrobial susceptibility patterns of bacteria from milkmen and cows with clinical mastitis in and around Kampala, UgandaDavid Patrick Kateete
Department of Medical Microbiology, School of Biomedical Sciences, Makerere University College of Health Sciences, Kampala, Uganda
PLoS ONE 8:e63413. 2013..Here we describe the distribution and antimicrobial susceptibility patterns of bacteria from cows with clinical mastitis in Kampala, Uganda. Due to high concern of zoonotic infections, isolates from milkmen are also described...
- Multilocus sequence typing and further genetic characterization of the enigmatic pathogen, Staphylococcus hominisLiangfen Zhang
Department of Microbiology, University of Mississippi Medical Center, Jackson, Mississippi, United States of America
PLoS ONE 8:e66496. 2013b>Staphylococcus hominis is a commensal resident of human skin and an opportunistic pathogen. The species is subdivided into two subspecies, S. hominis subsp. hominis and S. hominis subsp. novobiosepticus, which are difficult to distinguish...
- Distribution of SCCmec-associated phenol-soluble modulin in staphylococciStefan Monecke
Institute for Medical Microbiology and Hygiene, Technical University of Dresden, Dresden, Germany
Mol Cell Probes 26:99-103. 2012..PSM-mec was detected in Staphylococcus aureus, Staphylococcus epidermidis, Staphylococcus fleuretti, Staphylococcus hominis, Staphylococcus pseudintermedius, Staphylococcus saprophyticus, Staphylococcus simulans and Staphylococcus ..
- Antimicrobial activity of two techniques for arm skin disinfection of blood donors in BrazilM S Celere
Regional Blood Center of Ribeirão Preto, Ribeirao Preto, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Transfus Med 22:116-21. 2012....
- Species and staphylococcal cassette chromosome mec (SCCmec) diversity among methicillin-resistant non-Staphylococcus aureus staphylococci isolated from pigsWannes Vanderhaeghen
Department of General Bacteriology, Veterinary and Agrochemical Research Centre, Groeselenbergstraat 99, B 1180 Ukkel, Belgium
Vet Microbiol 158:123-8. 2012..1%), Staphylococcus rostri (12.5%), Staphylococcus warneri (8.3%), Staphylococcus haemolyticus (2.7%) and Staphylococcus hominis (1.4%). SCCmec cassettes were of type IVa (29.2%), type IVc (25%), type III (22.2%), type V (5...
- Daptomycin lock therapy for grampositive long-term catheter-related bloodstream infectionsJ L del Pozo
Division of Infectious Diseases, Clinica Universidad de Navarra, Pamplona, Spain
Int J Clin Pract 66:305-8. 2012..To evaluate the efficacy of Daptomycin (DPT) lock therapy in the treatment of Grampositive long-term catheter-related bloodstream infections (LT-CRBI)...
- In vitro activity of Ro 23-9424, a dual-action antibacterial agent, against bacterial isolates from cancer patients compared with those of other agentsK V Rolston
Department of Medical Specialties, University of Texas M D Anderson Cancer Center, Houston 77030
Antimicrob Agents Chemother 36:879-82. 1992..0 micrograms of Ro 23-9424 per ml, whereas the MIC90 for Staphylococcus epidermidis and Staphylococcus hominis isolates was 4.0 micrograms/ml. Staphylococcus haemolyticus and Enterococcus spp...
- Pathogenicity of Staphylococcus lugdunensis, Staphylococcus schleiferi, and three other coagulase-negative staphylococci in a mouse model and possible virulence factorsD W Lambe
Department of Microbiology, James H Quillen College of Medicine, East Tennessee State University, Johnson City, TN 37614
Can J Microbiol 36:455-63. 1990..lugdunensis, S. schleiferi, Staphylococcus epidermidis, Staphylococcus warneri, and Staphylococcus hominis, using a mouse model in which a foreign body preadhered with the test strain was implanted subcutaneously, ..
- Epidemiology and susceptibilities to mercury preservatives of staphylococci isolated from used eye-drops preserved with thiomersalS K Du Bois
Department of Pharmaceutics, School of Pharmacy, University of London, UK
J Pharm Pharmacol 47:193-6. 1995Minimum inhibitory concentrations (MICs) of seven independent isolates of Staphylococcus hominis isolated in the same week from used eye-drops, preserved with thiomersal and collected from wards and clinics in the same hospital, ranged ..
- Differentiation of bacterial 16S rRNA genes and intergenic regions and Mycobacterium tuberculosis katG genes by structure-specific endonuclease cleavageM A Brow
Third Wave Technologies Inc, University of Wisconsin, Madison, USA
J Clin Microbiol 34:3129-37. 1996..Structural fingerprinting by digestion with Cleavase I is a rapid, simple, and sensitive method for analyzing nucleic acid sequences and may find wide utility in microbial analysis...
- The Staphylococcus aureus and Staphylococcus epidermidis transferrin-binding proteins are expressed in vivo during infectionB J Modun
Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of Nottingham, University Park, UK
Microbiology 144:1005-12. 1998..In two of these patients, each of whom experienced an episode of peritonitis due to S. epidermidis or Staphylococcus hominis, antibodies to the TBP appeared in the HPD collected immediately post-infection...
- Clinical importance of identifying coagulase-negative staphylococci isolated from blood cultures: evaluation of MicroScan Rapid and Dried Overnight Gram-Positive panels versus a conventional reference methodM P Weinstein
Department of Medicine, UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, and Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, New Brunswick, New Jersey 08903 0019, USA
J Clin Microbiol 36:2089-92. 1998..The most common species detected were Staphylococcus epidermidis, Staphylococcus hominis, and Staphylococcus haemolyticus...
- Molecular cloning of a 32-kilodalton lipoprotein component of a novel iron-regulated Staphylococcus epidermidis ABC transporterA Cockayne
Institute of Infections and Immunity, University of Nottingham, Nottingham NG7 2UH, United Kingdom
Infect Immun 66:3767-74. 1998..epidermidis and S. aureus and of 40 kDa in Staphylococcus hominis. No reactivity was detected with Staphylococcus lugdunensis, Staphylococcus cohni, or Staphylococcus ..
- Staphylococcus hominis subsp. novobiosepticus subsp. nov., a novel trehalose- and N-acetyl-D-glucosamine-negative, novobiocin- and multiple-antibiotic-resistant subspecies isolated from human blood culturesW E Kloos
North Carolina State University, Raleigh 27695 7614, USA
Int J Syst Bacteriol 48:799-812. 1998A new subspecies, Staphylococcus hominis subsp. novobiosepticus, isolated from human blood cultures, a wound, a breast abscess and a catheter tip, is described on the basis of a study of 26 strains isolated between 1989 and 1996...
- Clonal spread of staphylococci among patients with peritonitis associated with continuous ambulatory peritoneal dialysisT Monsen
Department of Clinical Bacteriology and Department of Infectious Diseases, University Hospital of Umea, Sweden
Kidney Int 57:613-8. 2000..Coagulase-negative staphylococci (CNS) are the most common causes of peritonitis, only limited information is available regarding the distribution and epidemiology of different CNS species associated with CAPD peritonitis...
- The antibacterial activity of topical retinoids: the case of retinaldehydeM Pechere
Department of Dermatology, Geneva University Hospital, Geneva, Switzerland
Dermatology 205:153-8. 2002..Little attention has been given to the many other potential actions on the surface of the skin...
- Application of molecular typing methods to characterize nosocomial coagulase-negative staphylococci collected in a Greek hospital during a three-year period (1998-2000)I Spiliopoulou
Molecular Genetics Laboratory, Instituto de Tecnologia Quimica e Biologica, Universidade Nova de Lisboa ITQB UNL, Oeiras, Portugal
Microb Drug Resist 9:273-82. 2003..demonstrated the existence, persistence and spread of MRSE, MR-Staphylococcus haemolyticus, and MR-Staphylococcus hominis clones in this hospital, whereas the SmaI/murE hybridization pattern was shown to be a valuable tool for ..
- [Evaluation of 61 episodes of infective endocarditis in intravenous drug abusers and human immunodeficiency type-1 virus infection]M E Corti
Unidad 10, Hospital de Infecciosas F J Muñiz, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Rev Argent Microbiol 36:85-7. 2004..1%), Streptococcus viridans in 8 (19.5%) patients, Staphylococcus epidermidis in 1 (2.4%), Staphylococcus hominis in 1 (2.4%) and Streptococcus pneumoniae in one case (2.4%)...
- Identification of coagulase-negative staphylococci other than Staphylococcus epidermidis by automated ribotypingE Carretto
Laboratori Sperimentali di Ricerca, Area Infettivologica, IRCCS Policlinico San Matteo, 27100 Pavia, Italy
Clin Microbiol Infect 11:177-84. 2005..capitis, Staphylococcus hominis, Staphylococcus haemolyticus, Staphylococcus simulans, S...
- Successful liver and kidney transplantation from cadaveric donors with left-sided bacterial endocarditisFrancisco Caballero
Hospital de la Santa Creu i Sant Pau, Organ and Tissue Procurement for Transplantation, Barcelona, Spain
Am J Transplant 5:781-7. 2005..responsible for the endocarditis were Staphylococcus epidermidis, coagulase-negative Staphylococcus, Staphylococcus hominis and Streptococcus viridans, respectively...
- A comparison of adherence by four strains of Staphylococcus intermedius and Staphylococcus hominis to canine corneocytes collected from normal dogs and dogs suffering from atopic dermatitisN A McEwan
Division of Companion Animals, Department of Verterinary Clinical Studies, Institute of Comparative Medicine, University of Glasgow Veterinary School, Bearsden Road, Glasgow G61 1QH, UK
Res Vet Sci 78:193-8. 2005..study was to compare the adherence of four strains of Staphylococcus intermedius and a single strain of Staphylococcus hominis to corneocytes from both normal dogs and dogs suffering from atopic dermatitis...
- Staphylococcus hominis endophthalmitis associated with a capsular hypopyonMohan N Iyer
Department of Ophthalmology, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA
Am J Ophthalmol 139:930-2. 2005To report a case of Staphylococcus hominis endophthalmitis associated with a capsular hypopyon.
- Widespread distribution of disinfectant resistance genes among staphylococci of bovine and caprine origin in NorwayJostein Bjorland
Department of Production Animal Clinical Sciences, Norwegian School of Veterinary Science, Oslo
J Clin Microbiol 43:4363-8. 2005..pST94-like) in Staphylococcus cohnii and Staphylococcus warneri, and qacJ (two isolates) was found in Staphylococcus hominis and Staphylococcus delphini on a plasmid (pNVH01) previously found in equine staphylococci...
- Nosocomial spread of a Staphylococcus hominis subsp. novobiosepticus strain causing sepsis in a neonatal intensive care unitFernando Chaves
Servicio de Microbiologia, Hospital Universitario Doce de Octubre, Madrid, Spain
J Clin Microbiol 43:4877-9. 2005From 2002 to 2003, 32 isolates of Staphylococcus hominis subsp. novobiosepticus (SHN) were recovered from 21 patients, 18 of whom were neonates, with 13 considered to have late-onset SHN sepsis...
- PCR evaluation of false-positive signals from two automated blood-culture systemsZ Ceren Karahan
Division of Paediatric Molecular Pathology and Genetics, Ankara University, School of Medicine, 06100 Cebeci, Ankara, Turkey
J Med Microbiol 55:53-7. 2006..bacteria (number of isolates in parentheses): Pasteurella multocida (1), Staphylococcus epidermidis (2), Staphylococcus hominis (1), Micrococcus sp. (1), Streptococcus pneumoniae (1), Corynebacterium spp. (2), Brachibacterium sp...
- Pacemaker lead endocarditis caused by Staphylococcus hominisMustafa Sunbul
Department of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases, Ondokuz Mayis University, Medical School, Samsun, Turkey
Pacing Clin Electrophysiol 29:543-5. 2006..Blood cultures grew Staphylococcus hominis. The patient was treated with antibiotics and operated on after the acute phase of the illness had ..
- DNA fingerprinting of a multi-resistant coagulase-negative staphylococci isolated from biomaterials in dialysis servicesKamel Chaieb
Laboratoire de Bactériologie de l Hôpital Ibn El Jazzar de Kairouan, Tunisie
Arch Med Res 37:953-60. 2006..Coagulase-negative staphylococci (CoNS) have emerged as an important opportunistic pathogen isolated in hospital. Several species of CoNS have been implicated in human infections and disease especially in patients with poor health status...
- Staphylococcal and micrococcal adherence to canine and feline corneocytes: quantification using a simple adhesion assayYi Fang Lu
Division of Companion Animal Studies, Institute of Comparative Medicine, University of Glasgow Veterinary School, Bearsden, Glasgow G61 1QH, UK
Vet Dermatol 18:29-35. 2007..The numbers of adherent bacteria were, however, generally lower for feline corneocytes. Both Staphylococcus hominis and a Micrococcus species adhered poorly to canine and feline corneocytes...
- Alcohol increases hemolysis by staphylococciMoshe Korem
Department of Human Microbiology, Sackler School of Medicine, Tel Aviv University, Tel Aviv, Israel
FEMS Microbiol Lett 269:153-9. 2007..species of staphylococci, including strains of Staphylococcus aureus, Staphylococcus epidermidis and Staphylococcus hominis. In order to study this novel phenomenon in S. aureus and S...
- Multiple staphylococcal cassette chromosomes and allelic variants of cassette chromosome recombinases in Staphylococcus aureus and coagulase-negative staphylococci from NorwayAnne Merethe Hanssen
Department of Microbiology and Virology, Faculty of Medicine, Institute of Medical Biology, University of Tromsø, Tromsø, Norway
Antimicrob Agents Chemother 51:1671-7. 2007..III (mec complex A, ccrAB3, and ccrC7) in Staphylococcus epidermidis, Staphylococcus haemolyticus, and Staphylococcus hominis. Eleven of 42 strains contained multiple copies of ccr, suggesting the presence of mosaic structures ..
- [Pyomyositis, sacroiliitis and spondylodiscitis caused by Staphylococcus hominis in a immunocompetent woman]N Gomez Rodriguez
Servicios de Reumatología, Hospital POVISA, Vigo Pntevedra
An Med Interna 23:582-4. 2006..pyomyositis, left sacroiliitis and spondylodiscitis involving the first and second thoracic vertebrae by Staphylococcus hominis. This multifocal infection occurred five-weeks after intramuscular administration of NSAI for treatment of ..
- StaphPlex system for rapid and simultaneous identification of antibiotic resistance determinants and Panton-Valentine leukocidin detection of staphylococci from positive blood culturesYi Wei Tang
Department of Medicine, Molecular Infectious Disease Laboratory, Vanderbilt University Hospital, 4605 TVC, Nashville, TN 37232 5310, USA
J Clin Microbiol 45:1867-73. 2007..3%) Staphylococcus epidermidis isolates, 10 (3.6%) Staphylococcus haemolyticus isolates, 27 (9.7%) Staphylococcus hominis isolates, 1 (0.4%) Staphylococcus lugdunensis isolate, and 36 (13...
- Antibiotic resistance patterns of coagulase-negative staphylococcus strains isolated from blood cultures of septicemic patients in TurkeyF Koksal
Department of Microbiology and Clinical Microbiology, Istanbul University Cerrahpasa Medical Faculty, 34098 Cerrahpasa, Istanbul, Turkey
Microbiol Res 164:404-10. 2009..epidermidis was the most prevalent species (87) followed by Staphylococcus haemolyticus (23), Staphylococcus hominis (19), Staphylococcus lugdunensis (18), Staphylococcus capitis (15), Staphylococcus xylosus (10), ..
- Distribution and expression of macrolide resistance genes in coagulase-negative staphylococciS G Gatermann
Abteilung für Medizinische Mikrobiologie, Ruhr Universitat Bochum, Bochum, Germany
Clin Microbiol Infect 13:777-81. 2007..carried constitutively expressed erm(C) as the sole resistance determinant, with the notable exception of Staphylococcus hominis subsp. hominis, which carried inducible erm(C). The erm(A) and erm(B) determinants were comparatively rare...
- Changes in histamine and microbiological analyses in fresh and frozen tuna muscle during temperature abuseVagelis Economou
Food Microbiology Unit, Microbiology Department, Medical School, University of Ioannina, Ioannina, Greece
Food Addit Contam 24:820-32. 2007..isolated from the temperature-abused loins showed a varied ability of histamine production, with Morganella morganii, Klebsiella oxytoca, Staphylococcus hominis, and Enterococcus hirae being the most active histamine-producing bacteria.
- Bacterial contamination of water in dental unit reservoirsJolanta Szymanska
Department of Paedodontics, Medical University of Lublin, ul Staszica 11, 20 018 Lublin, Poland
Ann Agric Environ Med 14:137-40. 2007..maltophilia; Gram-positive cocci--Micrococcus luteus, Micrococcus lylae, Staphylococcus cohnii, Staphylococcus hominis ss novobiosepticus, Staphylococcus spp., Streptococcus spp.; actinomycetes--Streptomyces albus...
- Staphylococcus hominis native mitral valve bacterial endocarditis (SBE) in a patient with hypertrophic obstructive cardiomyopathyBurke A Cunha
Winthrop University Hospital, Mineola, New York State University of New York School of Medicine, Stony Brook, New York, USA
Heart Lung 36:380-2. 2007..To the best of our knowledge, we report the first case of Staphylococcal hominis mitral valve endocarditis in a patient with hypertrophic obstructive cardiomyopathy...
- Evolution of slime production by coagulase-negative staphylococci and enterotoxigenic characteristics of Staphylococcus aureus strains isolated from various human clinical specimensBanur Boynukara
Department of Microbiology, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, University of Yuzuncu Yil, 65080 Van, Turkey
J Med Microbiol 56:1296-300. 2007..2 %) were identified as CoNS. Of the CoNS, 20 (16.7 %) were further identified as Staphylococcus hominis, 18 (15 %) as Staphylococcus epidermidis, six (5 %) as Staphylococcus xylosus, six (5 %) as Staphylococcus ..
- Distribution of staphylococcal cassette chromosome mec (SCCmec) types I, II, III and IV in coagulase-negative staphylococci from patients attending a tertiary hospital in southern BrazilAlice Beatriz Mombach Pinheiro Machado
Unidade de Microbiologia e Biologia Molecular, Hospital de Clinicas de Porto Alegre, Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul, Porto Alegre 90 035 903, Brazil
J Med Microbiol 56:1328-33. 2007..epidermidis was the most common species, with 87 isolates, followed by Staphylococcus haemolyticus (15), Staphylococcus hominis (13), Staphylococcus capitis (12) and Staphylococcus sciuri (1)...
- Inhibitory effect of Gram-negative and Gram-positive microorganisms against Helicobacter pylori clinical isolatesManuel López-Brea
Department of Microbiology, Hospital Universitario de la Princesa, Diego de Leon 62, 28006 Madrid, Spain
J Antimicrob Chemother 61:139-42. 2008..To determine the in vitro inhibitory effect of several Gram-negative and Gram-positive microorganisms against Helicobacter pylori clinical isolates...
- COMPOSITIONS AND METHODSPatent Number: JP2016509003-A; Date:2016-03-24
- COMPOSITIONS AND METHODS FOR INHIBITION OF PATHOGENIC BACTERIAL GROWTHPatent Number: JP2016509002-A; Date:2016-03-24
- NETWORK-BASED MICROBIAL COMPOSITIONS AND METHODSPatent Number: JP2016519664-A; Date:2016-07-07
- SYNERGISTIC BACTERIAL COMPOSITIONS AND METHODS OF PRODUCTION AND USE THEREOFPatent Number: JP2015537042-A; Date:2015-12-24
- Host Cells and Methods for Production of IsobutanolPatent Number: JP2014508541-A; Date:2014-04-10
- BROAD SPECTRUM ANTIBIOTIC ARYLOMYCIN ANALOGSPatent Number: KR1020140140580-A; Date:2014-12-09
- BROAD SPECTRUM ANTIBIOTIC ARYLOMYCIN ANALOGSPatent Number: EP2825176-A1; Date:2015-01-21
- HOST CELLS AND METHODS FOR PRODUCTION OF ISOBUTANOLPatent Number: EP2689014-A2; Date:2014-01-29
- SYNERGISTIC BACTERIAL COMPOSITIONS AND METHODS OF PRODUCTION AND USE THEREOFPatent Number: KR1020150108357-A; Date:2015-09-25
- BROAD SPECTRUM ANTIBIOTIC ARYLOMYCIN ANALOGSPatent Number: JP2015511601-A; Date:2015-04-20
- COMPOSITIONS AND METHODSPatent Number: KR1020150115888-A; Date:2015-10-14
- HOST CELLS AND METHODS FOR PRODUCTION OF ISOBUTANOLPatent Number: KR1020140092759-A; Date:2014-07-24
- Analytical device for rapid identification of pathogensPatent Number: WO2007039319-A2; Date:2007-04-12
- Molecular identification of bacteria of the Staphylococcus genusPatent Number: JP2005501565-A; Date:2005-01-20
- BROAD SPECTRUM ANTIBIOTIC ARYLOMYCIN ANALOGSPatent Number: KR1020130105659-A; Date:2013-09-25
- Highly conserved genes and their use to generate probes and primers for detection of microorganismsPatent Number: WO0123604-A2; Date:2001-04-05
- NUCLEIC ACID SEQUENCES AND COMBINATION THEREOF FOR SENSITIVE AMPLIFICATION AND DETECTION OF BACTERIAL AND FUNGAL SEPSIS PATHOGENSPatent Number: JP2010532665-A; Date:2010-10-14
- Molecular identification of staphylococcus-type bacteriaPatent Number: WO03020972-A1; Date:2003-03-13
- DNA microarray for rapid identification of Candida albicans in blood culturesPatent Number: EP1770171-A1; Date:2007-04-04
- Assay for detecting and identifying micro-organismsPatent Number: WO2005090596-A2; Date:2005-09-29
- BROAD SPECTRUM ANTIBIOTIC ARYLOMYCIN ANALOGSPatent Number: JP2013539751-A; Date:2013-10-28
- METHODS, KITS AND COMPOSITIONS FOR DETECTION OF MRSAPatent Number: JP2013535951-A; Date:2013-09-19
- FERMENTIVE PRODUCTION OF ISOBUTANOL USING HIGHLY EFFECTIVE KETOL-ACID REDUCTOISOMERASE ENZYMESPatent Number: JP2013505740-A; Date:2013-02-21
- GENETIC SEQUENCES, DIAGNOSTIC AND/OR QUANTIFICATION METHODS AND DEVICES FOR THE IDENTIFICATION OF STAPHYLOCOCCI STRAINSPatent Number: WO9916780-A2; Date:1999-04-08
- A probe for identifying a microorganism and a method for identifying a microorganism using the samePatent Number: WO2003106676-A; Date:2003-12-24
- Detection of staphylococcus sppPatent Number: EP1369492-A1; Date:2003-12-10