Alias: Staphylococcus haemolyticus Schleifer and Kloos 1975
Publications195 found, 100 shown here
- Nucleotide sequence of gene linA encoding resistance to lincosamides in Staphylococcus haemolyticusA Brisson-Noel
Gene 43:247-53. 1986..sequence of gene linA in plasmid pIP855, which confers resistance to lincomycin by inactivating it in Staphylococcus haemolyticus. The gene was defined by start and stop codons and an open reading frame of 483 bp corresponding to a ..
- Evaluation of six commercial identification kits for the identification of Staphylococcus aureus isolated from bovine mastitisM Zschock
Public Investigation Office Hesse, Department of Veterinary Medicine, Giessen, Germany
J Appl Microbiol 98:450-5. 2005..Comparison of six commercially available in human medicine well-established slide agglutination systems for the identification of Staphylococcus aureus...
- In-vitro activities of 14-, 15- and 16-membered macrolides against gram-positive cocciJ M Hamilton-Miller
Department of Medical Microbiology, Royal Free Hospital School of Medicine, London, UK
J Antimicrob Chemother 29:141-7. 1992..The seven CR strains showing anomalous sensitivity to the 16 MM (five Staphylococcus haemolyticus and two enterococci) were only 'moderately resistant' to erythromycin (MIC 8-64 mg/L), while all the ..
- Mixed infection in adult bacterial meningitisW N Chang
Dept of Neurology, Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, Taiwan
Infection 28:8-12. 2000..pneumoniae, Klebsiella oxytoca), Escherichia coli, Staphylococcus species (Staphylococcus aureus, Staphylococcus haemolyticus), Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Acinetobacter baumannii, Enterococcus, Serratia marcescens, Citrobacter ..
- Prevalence and persistence of coagulase-negative Staphylococcus species in three dairy research herdsB E Gillespie
Department of Animal Science, The University of Tennessee, Knoxville, TN 37996, USA
Vet Microbiol 134:65-72. 2009..2%), Staphylococcus hominis (2%), Staphylococcus saprophyticus (1%), Staphylococcus xylosus (1%), Staphylococcus haemolyticus (<1%), Staphylococcus sciuri (<1%), and Staphylococcus intermedius (<1%)...
- Diversity of staphylococcal cassette chromosome mec structures in coagulase-negative staphylococci and relationship to drug resistanceElvira Garza-Gonzalez
Departamento de Microbiologia, Facultad de Medicina, Universidad Autonoma de Nuevo Leon, Monterrey Nuevo Leon 64460, Mexico
J Med Microbiol 59:323-9. 2010..strains studied, the most frequently isolated species were Staphylococcus epidermidis (n=26) and Staphylococcus haemolyticus (n=13)...
- Nitazoxanide inhibits biofilm formation by Staphylococcus epidermidis by blocking accumulation on surfacesFlorence Tchouaffi-Nana
Division of Infectious Diseases and International Health, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA 22908 0734, USA
Antimicrob Agents Chemother 54:2767-74. 2010..epidermidis and Staphylococcus haemolyticus with a 50% inhibitory concentration of approximately 2.5 microg/ml (8 microM)...
- Distribution of staphylococcal cassette chromosome mec (SCCmec) types I, II, III and IV in coagulase-negative staphylococci from patients attending a tertiary hospital in southern BrazilAlice Beatriz Mombach Pinheiro Machado
Unidade de Microbiologia e Biologia Molecular, Hospital de Clinicas de Porto Alegre, Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul, Porto Alegre 90 035 903, Brazil
J Med Microbiol 56:1328-33. 2007..indicated that Staphylococcus epidermidis was the most common species, with 87 isolates, followed by Staphylococcus haemolyticus (15), Staphylococcus hominis (13), Staphylococcus capitis (12) and Staphylococcus sciuri (1)...
- Prevalence of methicillin-resistant, coagulase-negative staphylococci in neonatal intensive care units: findings from a tertiary care hospital in IndiaAmita Jain
Post Graduate Department of Microbiology, King George s Medical University, Lucknow 226003, India
J Med Microbiol 53:941-4. 2004..PCR for the mecA gene was carried out on 54 randomly selected isolates. Staphylococcus haemolyticus was the commonest species (34 %) followed by Staphylococcus epidermidis (24 %) amongst blood isolates...
- In vitro activity of daptomycin and tigecycline against coagulase-negative staphylococcus blood isolates from bone marrow transplant recipientsChristina Kratzer
Department of Medicine I, Division of Infectious Diseases and Tropical Diseases, Medical University of Vienna, Vienna, Austria
Eur J Haematol 79:405-9. 2007..This study presents the in vitro activity of daptomycin and tigecycline compared to vancomycin and fosfomycin against 105 CNS isolated from 76 bone marrow transplant patients with symptomatic bacteremia...
- [Study on mec gene in methicillin-resistant staphylococci]T Yokoyama
First Department of Internal Medicine, Kurume University School of Medicine
Kansenshogaku Zasshi 67:1203-10. 1993..aureus (MSSA), methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus epidermidis and methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus haemolyticus strains which were isolated in 1992 were surveyed for distribution of mecA, mecR1 (putative mecA gene ..
- Rapid identification of staphylococci from prosthetic joint infections using MALDI-TOF mass-spectrometryLlinos G Harris
Medical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases, Institute of Life Science, School of Medicine, Swansea University, Swansea, United Kingdom
Int J Artif Organs 33:568-74. 2010..epidermidis, 10 Staphylococcus capitis, 8 Staphylococcus lugdunensis, 2 Staphylococcus warneri, and 2 Staphylococcus haemolyticus isolates using the extraction method recommended by Bruker Daltonics...
- Susceptibility patterns of coagulase-negative staphylococci to several newer antimicrobial agents in comparison with vancomycin and oxacillinJ Ian Stuart
Department of Microbiology, London Health Sciences Centre, London, Ontario, Canada
Int J Antimicrob Agents 37:248-52. 2011..Daptomycin had good activity against all isolates. Staphylococcus haemolyticus, Staphylococcus hominis subsp...
- Fungal endophytes from Dioscorea zingiberensis rhizomes and their antibacterial activityL Xu
Department of Plant Pathology, College of Agronomy and Biotechnology, China Agricultural University, Beijing, China
Lett Appl Microbiol 46:68-72. 2008..The aim of the study was to isolate and characterize the endophytic fungi from the rhizomes of the Chinese traditional medicinal plant Dioscorea zingiberensis and to detect their antibacterial activities...
- Antimicrobial resistance and heat sensitivity of oxacillin-resistant, mecA-positive Staphylococcus spp. from unpasteurized milkAlan M McKay
Food Microbiology Branch, Agriculture Food and Environmental Science Division, Agri Food and Biosciences Institute and Department of Food Science, Queen s University of Belfast, Belfast BT9 5PX, Northern Ireland, UK
J Food Prot 71:186-90. 2008..The isolates were identified as five Staphylococcus epidermidis, two Staphylococcus lentus, and one Staphylococcus haemolyticus. No mecA-positive Staphylococcus aureus were isolated...
- Staphylococcus haemolyticus contains two D-glutamic acid biosynthetic activities, a glutamate racemase and a D-amino acid transaminaseM J Pucci
Department of Microbiology, Bristol Myers Squibb Pharmaceutical Research Institute, Wallingford, Connecticut 06492 7660
J Bacteriol 177:336-42. 1995..using Escherichia coli WM335, a D-glutamic acid auxotroph, and cloned chromosomal DNA fragments from Staphylococcus haemolyticus revealed two distinct DNA fragments containing open reading frames which, when present, allowed growth ..
- How immunocompromised are short bowel patients receiving home parenteral nutrition? Apropos a case of disseminated Fusarium oxysporum sepsisChristoph Müller
First Medical Department, University of Tubingen, Tubingen, Germany
JPEN J Parenter Enteral Nutr 33:717-20. 2009..The possibility of systemic immunocompromise has only recently been suggested...
- Invasive potential of bacterial isolates associated with subclinical bovine mastitisJosé L Anaya-López
Centro Multidisciplinario de Estudios en Biotecnología, Facultad de Medicina Veterinaria y Zootecnia, Universidad Michoacana de San Nicolas de Hidalgo, Apartado Postal 53, Administración Chapultepec Oriente, C P 58262 Morelia, Michoacan, Mexico
Res Vet Sci 81:358-61. 2006..comprising the staphylococcal species Staphylococcus aureus (3), Staphylococcus epidermidis (1), Staphylococcus haemolyticus (1), Staphylococcus equorum (2), Staphylococcus xylosus (1) and Brevibacterium stationis (2) obtained ..
- [Etiology of infections in the wounded victims of Wenchuan Earthquake]Yi Xie
Division of Clinical Microbiology, Department of Laboratory Medicine, West China Hospital, Sichuan University, Chengdu 610041, China
Zhonghua Yi Xue Za Zhi 89:366-70. 2009..To analyze the etiology of infections in the wounded victims of Wenchuan Earthquake...
- Beauvericin from the endophytic fungus, Fusarium redolens, isolated from Dioscorea zingiberensis and its antibacterial activityLijian Xu
College of Agronomy and Biotechnology, China Agricultural University, Beijing 100193, China
Nat Prod Commun 5:811-4. 2010..inhibitory concentration (IC50) values of beauvericin against six test bacteria (Bacillus subtilis, Staphylococcus haemolyticus, Pseudomonas lachrymans, Agrobacterium tumefaciens, Escherichia coli and Xanthomonas vesicatoria) were ..
- Inverse paradoxical embolism in a patient on chronic hemodialysis with aortic bacterial endocarditisJ L Rocha
Hospital Universitario Virgen del Rocio, Sevilla, Spain
Am J Kidney Dis 34:338-40. 1999We present a 45-year-old patient on chronic hemodialysis who suffered aortic endocarditis by Staphylococcus haemolyticus after bacteremia associated with a venous catheter, which was used temporarily during the maturing phase of a Cimino-..
- In vitro activity of Ro 23-9424, a dual-action antibacterial agent, against bacterial isolates from cancer patients compared with those of other agentsK V Rolston
Department of Medical Specialties, University of Texas M D Anderson Cancer Center, Houston 77030
Antimicrob Agents Chemother 36:879-82. 1992..0 micrograms/ml. Staphylococcus haemolyticus and Enterococcus spp. were less susceptible; MIC90s for them were 16.0 and 32.0 micrograms/ml...
- Characterization of IS1272, an insertion sequence-like element from Staphylococcus haemolyticusG L Archer
Department of Microbiology Immunology, Medical College of Virginia, Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond 23298 0049, USA
Antimicrob Agents Chemother 40:924-9. 1996..the point of the mecR1 deletion was used as a probe, hybridization with multiple bands was detected for Staphylococcus haemolyticus genomic DNA...
- Combinations of vancomycin and beta-lactams are synergistic against staphylococci with reduced susceptibilities to vancomycinM W Climo
Department of Medicine, Medical College of Virginia Campus of Virginia Commonwealth University, Hunter Holmes McGuire Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Richmond, USA
Antimicrob Agents Chemother 43:1747-53. 1999..isolates of methicillin-resistant staphylococci (Staphylococcus aureus, Staphylococcus epidermidis, and Staphylococcus haemolyticus) for which vancomycin MICs ranged from 1 to 16 microg/ml were tested by broth microdilution ..
- Genomic characterization of oxacillin-resistant Staphylococcus epidermidis and Staphylococcus haemolyticus isolated from Brazilian medical centresA P F Nunes
Departamento de Microbiologia Medica, Instituto de Microbiologia, Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
J Hosp Infect 59:19-26. 2005..study evaluated the clonal diversity of oxacillin-resistant Staphylococcus epidermidis (ORSE) and Staphylococcus haemolyticus (ORSH) strains, isolated from patients in nine Brazilian medical centres by using pulsed-field gel ..
- The binding of MBL to common bacteria in infectious diseases of childrenShi Qiang Shang
Affiliated Children s Hospital, Zhejiang University, Hangzhou 310003, China
J Zhejiang Univ Sci B 6:53-6. 2005..To purify Mannan-binding lectin (MBL) from human serum and detect its binding ability to several kinds of bacteria common in infectious diseases of children...
- Investigation of Staphylococcus strains with heterogeneous resistance to glycopeptides in a Turkish university hospitalYasar Nakipoglu
Department of Microbiology and Clinical Microbiology, Faculty of Medicine, University of Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey
BMC Infect Dis 5:31. 2005..For this purpose, we aimed to investigate the heterogeneous resistance to glycopeptide and their frequencies in 135 Staphylococcus strains...
- Microarray-based detection of 90 antibiotic resistance genes of gram-positive bacteriaVincent Perreten
Institute of Veterinary Bacteriology, University of Berne, Längass Strasse 122, Postfach, CH 3001 Bern, Switzerland
J Clin Microbiol 43:2291-302. 2005..field strains allowed the detection of 12 different antibiotic resistance genes in a Staphylococcus haemolyticus strain isolated from mastitis milk and 6 resistance genes in a Clostridium perfringens strain isolated ..
- Persistent strains of coagulase-negative staphylococci in a neonatal intensive care unit: virulence factors and invasivenessC Klingenberg
Department of Paediatrics, University Hospital of North Norway, Tromsø, Norway
Clin Microbiol Infect 13:1100-11. 2007..One Staphylococcus haemolyticus cluster appeared to selectively colonise and infect the most extreme pre-term infants...
- Occurrence of staphylococci in the oral cavities of healthy adults and nasal oral trafficking of the bacteriaY Ohara-Nemoto
Department of Oral Molecular Biology, Nagasaki University Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences, Nagasaki 852 8588, Japan
J Med Microbiol 57:95-9. 2008..Staphylococcus hominis, Staphylococcus warneri, Staphylococcus intermedius, Staphylococcus capitis, Staphylococcus haemolyticus, Staphylococcus lugdunensis and Staphylococcus gallinarum, isolation frequencies ranging in order from ..
- Evaluation of three different molecular markers for the detection of Staphylococcus aureus by polymerase chain reactionSyed Riyaz-ul-Hassan
Biotechnology Division, Indian Institute of Integrative Medicine CSIR, Canal Road, Jammu Tawi 180001, India
Food Microbiol 25:452-9. 2008..Six of the strains were identified as Staphylococcus haemolyticus and one strain as Staphylococcus arlettae by 16S ribosomal gene analyses...
- The origin of a methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus isolate at a neonatal ward in Sweden-possible horizontal transfer of a staphylococcal cassette chromosome mec between methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus haemolyticus and Staphylococcus aureusC Berglund
Department of Clinical Microbiology, Orebro University Hospital, Orebro, Sweden
Clin Microbiol Infect 14:1048-56. 2008..aureus cell. The SCCmec elements are common among the coagulase-negative staphylococci, e.g. Staphylococcus haemolyticus, and these are considered to be potential SCCmec donors when new clones of MRSA arise...
- Characterization of coagulase-negative staphylococcal isolates from blood with reduced susceptibility to glycopeptides and therapeutic optionsSilvia Natoli
Intensive Care Unit, Department of Surgery, Tor Vergata University of Rome, Rome, Italy
BMC Infect Dis 9:83. 2009..The aim of this study was to characterize CoNS with reduced susceptibility to glycopeptides causing blood stream infection (BSI) in critically ill and haematology patients at the University Hospital Tor Vergata, Rome, Italy, in 2007...
- The inhibitory effect of Zingiber corallinum Hance essential oil on drug-resistant bacteria and evaluation of its acute toxicityCe Yang
State Key Laboratory of Trauma, Burns and Combined Injury, Institute of Surgery Research, Daping Hospital, 3rd Military Medical University, Changjiang Zhilu, Daping, Chongqing, P R China
Med Sci Monit 17:BR139-46. 2011..The aim of this study was to investigate the inhibitory effect of Zingiber corallinum Hance essential oil (ZCHO) on drug-resistant bacteria, especially on drug-resistant Acinetobacter baumannii...
- UVc-irradiation sublethal stress does not alter antibiotic susceptibility of staphylococci (MRSA, MSSA, and coagulase-negative staphylococci) to β-lactam, macrolide, and fluoroquinolone antibiotic agentsYasunori Maeda
Northern Ireland Public Health Laboratory, Department of Bacteriology, Belfast City Hospital, Lisburn Road, Belfast, BT9 7AD, Northern Ireland, UK
J Cosmet Sci 63:133-7. 2012..aureus (n=2), methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (n=4), and coagulase-negative staphylococci (Staphylococcus haemolyticus) (n=2) were exposed to varying degrees of sublethal radiation via UVc light, and their minimum ..
- Four new antibacterial xanthones from the marine-derived actinomycetes Streptomyces caelestisLing Li Liu
Division of Life Science, The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Clear Water Bay, Kowloon, Hong Kong SAR, China
Mar Drugs 10:2571-83. 2012..All four compounds displayed antibacterial activity against Staphylococcus haemolyticus, Staphylococcus aureus, and Bacillus subtillis...
- Comparison of antibiotic resistance, biofilm formation and conjugative transfer of Staphylococcus and Enterococcus isolates from International Space Station and Antarctic Research Station ConcordiaKatarzyna Schiwon
Department of Environmental Microbiology Genetics, Technical University, Berlin, Germany
Microb Ecol 65:638-51. 2013..We demonstrated through mating experiments that Staphylococcus haemolyticus F2 (ISS) and the Concordia strain Staphylococcus hominis subsp...
- Staphylococcus jettensis sp. nov., a coagulase-negative staphylococcal species isolated from human clinical specimensAnnelies De Bel
Department of Microbiology and Infection Control, Universitair Ziekenhuis Brussel, Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Laarbeeklaan 101, 1090 Brussels, Belgium
Int J Syst Evol Microbiol 63:3250-6. 2013..Less than 41% DNA-DNA hybridization with the most closely related species of the genus Staphylococcus (Staphylococcus haemolyticus, Staphylococcus hominis and Staphlococcus lugdunensis) was observed...
- Reliability of the MicroScan WalkAway PC21 panel in identifying and detecting oxacillin resistance in clinical coagulase-negative staphylococci strainsA N Olendzki
Departamento de Microbiologia Medica, Instituto de Microbiologia Paulo de Góes, Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro, Av Carlos Chagas Filho, 373, Cidade Universitaria, 21941 590, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Eur J Clin Microbiol Infect Dis 33:29-33. 2014..The automated system demonstrated 100 % reliability for the identification of the clinical strains Staphylococcus haemolyticus, Staphylococcus hominis and Staphylococcus cohnii; 98...
- [Phenotypic evaluation of hydrophobicity and the ability to produce biofilm in coagulase-negative staphylococci isolated from infected very-low-birthweight newborns]Monika Grzebyk
Zaklad Bakteriologii, Ekologii Drobnoustrojów i Parazytologii, Katedry Mikrobiologii Uniwersytet Jagiellofiski Collegium Medicum
Med Dosw Mikrobiol 65:149-59. 2013Coagulase-negative staphylococci (CNS), particularly Staphylococcus epidermidis and Staphylococcus haemolyticus, are the leading cause of infection among infants with very low birth weight (<1500 g)...
- Invited review: effect, persistence, and virulence of coagulase-negative Staphylococcus species associated with ruminant udder healthW Vanderhaeghen
M team and Mastitis and Milk Quality Research Unit, Department of Reproduction, Obstetrics and Herd Health, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Ghent University, Salisburylaan 133, 9820 Merelbeke, Belgium
J Dairy Sci 97:5275-93. 2014..using reliable molecular identification methods (Staphylococcus chromogenes, Staphylococcus simulans, Staphylococcus haemolyticus, Staphylococcus xylosus, and Staphylococcus epidermidis)...
- Bacteriophage-derived CHAP domain protein, P128, kills Staphylococcus cells by cleaving interpeptide cross-bridge of peptidoglycanSudarson Sundarrajan
Gangagen Biotechnologies Pvt Ltd, No 12 5th cross, Raghavendra Layout, Tumkur Road, Yeshwantpur, Bangalore 560022, India
Microbiology 160:2157-69. 2014..Moreover, peptides corresponding to the reported cross-bridge of Staphylococcus haemolyticus (GGSGG, AGSGG), which were not cleaved by lysostaphin, were cleaved efficiently by P128...
- Fertilizing potential of ejaculated human spermatozoa during in vitro semen bacterial infectionMonika Fraczek
Institute of Human Genetics Polish Academy of Sciences, Poznan, Poland
Fertil Steril 102:711-719.e1. 2014To assess the in vitro effect of three bacterial isolates (Escherichia coli, serotype O75:HNT, Staphylococcus haemolyticus, and Bacteroides ureolyticus) and/or leukocytes on sperm motility, subcellular changes in sperm plasma membranes, ..
- Drug resistance and molecular epidemiology of aerobic bacteria isolated from puerperal infections in BangladeshSalma Ahmed
1Department of Microbiology, Mymensingh Medical College, Mymensingh, Bangladesh
Microb Drug Resist 21:297-306. 2015..The most common species was Escherichia coli (n=98), followed by Enterococcus faecalis (n=54), Staphylococcus haemolyticus (n=33), Proteus mirabilis (n=32), Staphylococcus aureus (n=27), Klebsiella pneumoniae (n=22), and ..
- Identification of ABC transporter genes conferring combined pleuromutilin-lincosamide-streptogramin A resistance in bovine methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus and coagulase-negative staphylococciSarah Wendlandt
Institute of Farm Animal Genetics, Friedrich Loeffler Institut FLI, Neustadt Mariensee, Germany
Vet Microbiol 177:353-8. 2015..Two Staphylococcus haemolyticus and single Staphylococcus xylosus, Staphylococcus lentus, and Staphylococcus hominis were vga(A)-..
- MALDI-TOF Mass Spectrometry: A Powerful Tool for Clinical Microbiology at Hôpital Principal de Dakar, Senegal (West Africa)Cheikh I Lo
Unite de Recherche sur les Maladies Infectieuses et Tropicales Emergentes, UM63, CNRS7278, IRD198, InsermU1095, Institut Hospitalo Universitaire Méditerranée Infection, Aix Marseille Universite, Marseille, France and Dakar, Senegal
PLoS ONE 10:e0145889. 2015..Streptococcus agalactiae, Acinetobacter baumannii, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus, Staphylococcus haemolyticus, Enterobacter cloacae, Enterococcus faecalis, and Staphylococcus epidermidis) were accurately ..
- Whole-Genome Sequences of Staphylococcus haemolyticus Isolated from Infected Eyes and Healthy Conjunctiva in Bhubaneswar, IndiaSasmita Panda
Infectious Disease Biology, Institute of Life Sciences, Bhubaneswar, India
Genome Announc 4:. 2016b>Staphylococcus haemolyticus, an opportunistic pathogen, is known to exhibit multidrug resistance and produce biofilm...
- Diversity of staphylococcal cassette chromosome mec elements in nosocomial multiresistant Staphylococcus haemolyticus isolatesEwa Szczuka
Department of Microbiology, Institute of Experimental Biology, Faculty of Biology, Adam Mickiewicz University, ul Umultowska 89, Poznan, 61 614, Poland
J Appl Genet 57:543-547. 2016b>Staphylococcus haemolyticus is the second, most frequently isolated coagulase-negative staphyloccus (CoNS) from patients with hospital-acquired infections, and it is usually resistant to methicillin and other semisynthetic penicillins...
- Identification of Odontella aurita by rbcL gene sequence - a high antibacterial potential centric marine diatomAnnadurai Hemalatha
A Department of Microbiology, Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli, Tamilnadu, India
Mitochondrial DNA A DNA Mapp Seq Anal . 2016..All the obtained extracts were tested against Staphylococcus haemolyticus, Proteus vulgarius and Vibrio alginolyticus. The crude ethanol extract of O...
- Linezolid-resistant mucoid Staphylococcus haemolyticus from a tertiary-care centre in DelhiM Matlani
Department of Microbiology, VMMC and Associated Safdarjung Hospital, India
New Microbes New Infect 11:57-8. 2016We report an unusual morphological mucoid variant of Staphylococcus haemolyticus associated with linezolid resistance from a patient with sepsis. Linezolid resistance and mucoid character together made this pathogen difficult to treat...
- Complete Genome Sequence of Biofilm-Forming Strain Staphylococcus haemolyticus S167Jisoo Hong
Microbial Safety Team, National Institute of Agricultural Sciences, Rural Development Administration, Republic of Korea
Genome Announc 4:. 2016b>Staphylococcus haemolyticus S167 has the ability to produce biofilms in large quantities. Genomic analyses revealed information on the biofilm-related genes of S. haemolyticus S167...
- Staphylococcus haemolyticus as a potential producer of biosurfactants with antimicrobial, anti-adhesive and synergistic propertiesC C Rossi
Instituto de Microbiologia Paulo de Góes, Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Lett Appl Microbiol 63:215-21. 2016b>Staphylococcus haemolyticus is an opportunistic human pathogen that usually gains entry into the host tissue in association with medical device contamination...
- Multidrug-resistant Staphylococcus haemolyticus isolates from infected eyes and healthy conjunctivae in IndiaSasmita Panda
Infectious Disease Biology, Institute of Life Sciences, Nalco Square, Bhubaneswar 751023, India
J Glob Antimicrob Resist 6:154-9. 2016..the presence of antibiotic resistance genes (ARGs), SCCmec elements and genetic relatedness among Staphylococcus haemolyticus isolated from patients with a variety of eye infections (n=11) and from healthy conjunctiva (n=7)...
- Behavioral response of the malaria mosquito, Anopheles gambiae, to human sweat inoculated with axilla bacteria and to volatiles composing human axillary odorJérôme Frei
Institute of Biology, University of Neuchatel, Rue Emile Argand 11, 2000 Neuchatel, Switzerland and
Chem Senses 42:121-131. 2017..activity liberating carboxylic acids including (R)/(S)-3-hydroxy-3-methylhexanoic acid (HMHA) and Staphylococcus haemolyticus for its capacity to liberate sulfur-containing compounds including (R/S)-3-methyl-3-sulfanylhexan-1-ol (..
- Coagulase-negative Staphylococcus species in bulk milk: Prevalence, distribution, and associated subgroup- and species-specific risk factorsA De Visscher
M team and Mastitis and Milk Quality Research Unit, Department of Reproduction, Obstetrics, and Herd Health, Ghent University, 9820 Merelbeke, Belgium Electronic address
J Dairy Sci 100:629-642. 2017..Staphylococcus equorum was the predominant species, followed by Staphylococcus haemolyticus and Staphylococcus epidermidis. A seasonal effect was observed for several CNS species...
- Dissemination among staphylococci of DNA sequences associated with methicillin resistanceG L Archer
Department of Microbiology Immunology, Medical College of Virginia, Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond 23298 0049
Antimicrob Agents Chemother 38:447-54. 1994..epidermidis digests hybridized with pGO198 (46%), pGO195 (14%), or both probes (35%); all 20 Staphylococcus haemolyticus isolates hybridized with pGO198...
- Internal bacterial flora of solid uterine cervical cancerH Mikamo
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, School of Medicine, Gifu University, Japan
Kansenshogaku Zasshi 67:1057-61. 1993..3. The predominant bacteria isolated were the aerobes, Staphylococcus haemolyticus, Streptococcus agalactiae, Escherichia coli and Gardnerella vaginalis, and Prevotella bivia...
- Cell wall deficient bacteria as a cause of idiopathic hematuriaG J Domingue
Department of Urology, Tulane University School of Medicine, New Orleans, Louisiana
J Urol 150:483-5. 1993..subcultured the organisms reverted to their related walled forms, that is Streptococcus agalactiae and Staphylococcus haemolyticus. Because the colonies of these organisms showed various patterns of biochemical reactivity, each ..
- Trends in gram-positive bloodstream organism resistance: a seven-year audit of five glycopeptides and other drugs at a large university hospitalJ Ena
Department of Internal Medicine, University of Iowa College of Medicine, Iowa City 52242
J Chemother 5:17-21. 1993..no patient duplicates) as follows: 132 Staphylococcus aureus, 129 Staphylococcus epidermidis, 72 Staphylococcus haemolyticus, 130 Enterococcus faecalis and 62 other enterococci...
- Stool microflora in extremely low birthweight infantsI H Gewolb
Division of Neonatology UMMS Rm N5W68, Department of Pediatrics, University of Maryland School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD 21201 1554, USA
Arch Dis Child Fetal Neonatal Ed 80:F167-73. 1999..To serially characterise aerobic and anaerobic stool microflora in extremely low birthweight infants and to correlate colonisation patterns with clinical risk factors...
- Organization of the antiseptic resistance gene qacA and Tn552-related beta-lactamase genes in multidrug- resistant Staphylococcus haemolyticus strains of animal and human originsI L Anthonisen
Department of Pharmacology, Microbiology, and Food Hygiene, The Norwegian School of Veterinary Science, 0033 Oslo MATFORSK, Norwegian Food Research Institute, N 1430 As, Norway
Antimicrob Agents Chemother 46:3606-12. 2002..genes of Tn552, the disinfectant resistance gene qacA, and flanking DNA has been cloned from a Staphylococcus haemolyticus isolate and sequenced...
- [Prevalence of AA(6')-APH(2")Ia gene among high-level aminoglycoside resistant Enterococci and Staphylococci]Tomasz Jarzembowski
Katedra i Zakład Mikrobiologii Lekarskiej AM w Gdańsku
Med Dosw Mikrobiol 55:309-13. 2003..These results suggest that spread of resistance gene among different species is limited and AAC (6')-APH (2")Ia mediated gentamycin-resistance mechanism is more common among MRSA and Staphylococcus haemolyticus.
- Evaluation of the Uro-Quick, a new rapid automated system, for the detection of well-characterized antibiotic-resistant bacteriaS Roveta
Sezione di Microbiologia DISCAT, Universita degli Studi di Genova, Largo Rosanna Benzi 10 16132 Genoa, Italy
J Chemother 16:107-18. 2004..Teicoplanin-resistant Staphylococcus haemolyticus, vancomycin-resistant (VanA, VanB, VanC) high-level aminoglycoside-resistant (HLAR) Enterococcus spp, ..
- Spectrum and antibiotic resistance of uropathogens isolated from hospital and community patients with urinary tract infections in two large hospitals in KuwaitNoura Al Sweih
Department of Microbiology, Faculty of Medicine, Kuwait University, Kuwait
Med Princ Pract 14:401-7. 2005..To determine the spectrum of microbial etiology and antibiotic resistance pattern of the uropathogens that cause urinary tract infections in 2 large teaching hospitals in Kuwait over a period of 1 year...
- Study of the efficacy of Coated VICRYL Plus Antibacterial suture (coated Polyglactin 910 suture with Triclosan) in two animal models of general surgeryA Gomez-Alonso
Department of Surgery, Experimental Research Center CBIE, Medical School, University of Salamanca, Po San Vicente 108 132, Salamanca 37007, Spain
J Infect 54:82-8. 2007..Our primary goals were to study microbiological effectiveness and impact on wound healing of PGAB vs PG. Secondary goal was to analyze influence on inflammatory response...
- Distribution and expression of macrolide resistance genes in coagulase-negative staphylococciS G Gatermann
Abteilung für Medizinische Mikrobiologie, Ruhr Universitat Bochum, Bochum, Germany
Clin Microbiol Infect 13:777-81. 2007..varied widely among staphylococcal species, from 0% in Staphylococcus lugdunensis to almost 90% in Staphylococcus haemolyticus. Most (63%) erythromycin-resistant isolates carried constitutively expressed erm(C) as the sole ..
- Development of a real-time PCR assay for the detection and identification of Staphylococcus capitis, Staphylococcus haemolyticus and Staphylococcus warneriTadayuki Iwase
Department of Microbiology II, Jikei University School of Medicine, 3 25 8 Nishi shinbashi, Minato ku, Tokyo 105 8461, Japan
J Med Microbiol 56:1346-9. 2007Staphylococcus capitis, Staphylococcus haemolyticus and Staphylococcus warneri are coagulase-negative staphylococci. Each species has different characteristics, and a difference in pathology is also seen in compromised hosts...
- Rapid differentiation of Staphylococcus aureus, Staphylococcus epidermidis and other coagulase-negative staphylococci and meticillin susceptibility testing directly from growth-positive blood cultures by multiplex real-time PCRLeanne Jukes
Public Health Wales Microbiology ABM Swansea, Singleton Hospital, Abertawe Bro Morgannwg University Health Board, Swansea, UK
J Med Microbiol 59:1456-61. 2010..1%), 3 Staphylococcus saprophyticus (5.7%), 4 Staphylococcus hominis (7.5%), 3 Staphylococcus haemolyticus (5.7%), 2 Staphylococcus warneri (3.8%), 1 Staphylococcus cohnii (1...
- Differentiation of Staphylococcus spp. by high-resolution melting analysisMichal Slany
Centre for Cardiovascular Surgery and Transplantations, Pekarska 53, 656 91 Brno, Czech Republic
Can J Microbiol 56:1040-9. 2010..Staphylococcus aureus, Staphylococcus capitis, Staphylococcus caprae, Staphylococcus epidermidis, Staphylococcus haemolyticus, Staphylococcus hominis, Staphylococcus intermedius, Staphylococcus saprophyticus, Staphylococcus ..
- Species-specific sensitivity of coagulase-negative Staphylococci to single antibiotics and their combinationsGrazyna Szymanska
Department of Biosynthesis of Drugs, Medical University of Łódź, Poland
Pol J Microbiol 60:155-61. 2011..The strains belonged to four species: Staphylococcus epidermidis, Staphylococcus haemolyticus, Staphylococcus cohnii, Staphylococcus hominis...
- Staphylococcus haemolyticus prophage ΦSH2 endolysin relies on cysteine, histidine-dependent amidohydrolases/peptidases activity for lysis 'from without'Mathias Schmelcher
ANRI, Agricultural Research Service, US Department of Agriculture, 10300 Baltimore Avenue, Building 230, BARC East, Beltsville, MD 20705, USA
J Biotechnol 162:289-98. 2012..The endolysin of prophage ΦSH2 of Staphylococcus haemolyticus strain JCSC1435 (ΦSH2 lysin) is a peptidoglycan hydrolase consisting of two catalytic domains (CHAP ..
- Linezolid resistant Staphylococcus haemolyticus: first case report from IndiaVarsha Gupta
Department of Microbiology, Government Medical College Hospital, Chandigarh, India
Asian Pac J Trop Med 5:837-8. 2012..Here we document first case of linezolid resistant Staphylococcus haemolyticus (S.haemolyticus) from India...
- Acute gastrointestinal dilation in laboratory rhesus monkeys in the Korea National Primate Research CenterKyoung Min Kim
The National Primate Research Center, Korea Research Institute of Bioscience and Biotechnology, Ochang, Korea University of Science and Technology, Daejeon, Korea
Lab Anim Res 28:217-21. 2012..Microbiologically, Enterococcus faecalis and the pathogenic Staphylococcus haemolyticus, which do not form gas in the gastrointestinal tract, were detected in the gastrointestinal contents of ..
- Unraveling the microbiota of teat apices of clinically healthy lactating dairy cows, with special emphasis on coagulase-negative staphylococciG Braem
Research Group of Industrial Microbiology and Food Biotechnology, Faculty of Sciences and Bio engineering Sciences, Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Pleinlaan 2, B 1050 Brussels, Belgium
J Dairy Sci 96:1499-510. 2013..The most prevalent CNS species were Staphylococcus haemolyticus and Staphylococcus equorum in both herds and Staphylococcus carnosus in herd 2.
- A cfr-positive clinical staphylococcal isolate from India with multiple mechanisms of linezolid-resistanceVineeth Rajan
Department of Studies in Microbiology, University of Mysore, Mysore, India
Indian J Med Res 139:463-7. 2014..We report here the molecular characterization of a linezolid resistant clinical isolate of Staphylococcus haemolyticus from India.
- A novel molluscan Fos gene with immune defense function identified in the Hong Kong oyster, Crassostrea hongkongensisFufa Qu
Key Laboratory of Tropical Marine Bio resources and Ecology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, 164 West Xingang Road, Guangzhou 510301, China University of Chinese Academy of Sciences, 19A Yuquan Road, Beijing 100049, China
Dev Comp Immunol 51:194-201. 2015..of ChFos mRNA was significantly up-regulated under challenge with microorganisms (Vibrio alginolyticus, Staphylococcus haemolyticus and Saccharomyces cerevisiae) and pathogen-associated molecular patterns (PAMPs: LPS, PGN and polyI:C)...
- In Vitro Activity of Rifampicin Combined with Daptomycin or Tigecycline on Staphylococcus haemolyticus BiofilmsEwa Szczuka
Department of Microbiology, Faculty of Biology, Institute of Experimental Biology, Adam Mickiewicz University, ul Umultowska 89, 61 614, Poznan, Poland
Curr Microbiol 71:184-9. 2015b>Staphylococcus haemolyticus is of increasing concern as a cause of several biofilm-associated infections, and today, it represents the second most common organism among clinical isolates of coagulase-negative staphylococci...
- Electrospun Polycaprolactone Membrane Incorporated with Biosynthesized Silver Nanoparticles as Effective Wound Dressing MaterialRoshmi Thomas
School of Biosciences, Mahatma Gandhi University, PD Hills PO, Kottayam, Kerala, 686 560, India
Appl Biochem Biotechnol 176:2213-24. 2015..PCL membrane against common wound pathogens coagulase-negative Staphylococcus epidermidis and Staphylococcus haemolyticus showed remarkable activity...
- Identification of Chromium Resistant Bacteria from Dry Fly Ash Sample of Mejia MTPS Thermal Power Plant, West Bengal, IndiaRoopali Roychowdhury
Department of Biotechnology, Techno India University, Salt Lake, Sector V, Kolkata, West Bengal, 700 091, India
Bull Environ Contam Toxicol 96:210-6. 2016..towards chromium and the ability to reduce hexavalent chromium to trivalent chromium was highest in Staphylococcus haemolyticus strain HMR17...
- [Antimicrobial susceptibility of coagulase negative staphylococci isolated from urine]A Uesugi
Clinical Laboratory, Juntendo University Hospital
Kansenshogaku Zasshi 70:187-97. 1996..The following bacteria were tested; Staphylococcus epidermidis (59 strains), Staphylococcus haemolyticus (42 strains), Staphylococcus saprophyticus (30 strains)...
- Survey of methicillin-resistant coagulase-negative staphylococci isolated from the fingers of nursing studentsTakashi Kitao
Department of Medical Laboratory Technology, Ehime College of Health Science, 543 Takooda, Tobecho, Iyo gun, Ehime 791 2101, Japan
J Infect Chemother 9:30-4. 2003..5%) after clinical practice; Staphylococcus epidermidis in 9 students, Staphylococcus haemolyticus in 3, and Staphylococcus saprophyticus in 2...
- pBMSa1, a plasmid from a dairy cow isolate of Staphylococcus aureus, encodes a lincomycin resistance determinant and replicates by the rolling-circle mechanismPedro D Loeza-Lara
Centro Multidisciplinario de Estudios en Biotecnología, Facultad de Medicina Veterinaria y Zootecnia, Universidad Michoacana de San Nicolas de Hidalgo, Apdo Postal 53, Administración Chapultepec, C P 58262 Morelia, Michoacan, Mexico
Plasmid 52:48-56. 2004..A putative double-strand origin with significant homology to that of pC194 and a ssoA-type single-strand origin homologous sequence were also identified...
- Differential regulation of Th1/Th2 in relevant tissues for sepsis pathogenesis with a Limulus anti-LPS factor-derived peptide increases survival in Gram-positive sepsisMaribel G Vallespi
Division of Physics and Chemistry, Center for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology, P O Box 6162, Avenue 31 e 158 y 190, Cubanacan, Playa, La Havana, CP 10600, Cuba
Int Immunopharmacol 4:1343-51. 2004..Mice challenged with a high dose of Staphylococcus haemolyticus showed severe damage in lung...
- Identification and molecular characterization of mannitol salt positive, coagulase-negative staphylococci from nasal samples of medical personnel and studentsAdebayo Shittu
School of Biochemistry and Microbiology, University of KwaZulu Natal, Private Bag X54001, Durban 4000, Republic of South Africa
J Med Microbiol 55:317-24. 2006..16S-23S rRNA intergenic spacer length polymorphism analysis (ITS-PCR) identified only two species (Staphylococcus haemolyticus and Staphylococcus saprophyticus)...
- Identification of the precursor of (S)-3-methyl-3-sulfanylhexan-1-ol, the sulfury malodour of human axilla sweatChristian Starkenmann
Firmenich SA, Analysis and Perception Department, Corporate R and D Division, Geneva
Chem Biodivers 2:705-16. 2005A careful study of human axillary microflora led us to the identification of a new strain of Staphylococcus haemolyticus. The role in axillary malodour formation of this microorganism was compared to those of Corynebacterium xerosis and ..
- Identification and characterization of nine novel types of small staphylococcal plasmids carrying the lincosamide nucleotidyltransferase gene lnu(A)P Lüthje
Institut für Tierzucht, Bundesforschungsanstalt für Landwirtschaft FAL, Höltystr 10, 31535 Neustadt Mariensee, Germany
J Antimicrob Chemother 59:600-6. 2007..The aim of this study was to characterize small lnu(A)-carrying plasmids isolated from bovine coagulase-negative staphylococci (CoNS)...
- Evolution of slime production by coagulase-negative staphylococci and enterotoxigenic characteristics of Staphylococcus aureus strains isolated from various human clinical specimensBanur Boynukara
Department of Microbiology, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, University of Yuzuncu Yil, 65080 Van, Turkey
J Med Microbiol 56:1296-300. 2007..2 %) as Staphylococcus sciuri, four (3.3 %) as Staphylococcus haemolyticus, and two each (1...
- In vitro activity of daptomycin against methicillin- and multi-resistant Staphylococcus haemolyticus invasive isolates carrying different mec complexesFloriana Campanile
Department of Microbiology, University of Catania, Catania, Italy
Diagn Microbiol Infect Dis 61:227-31. 2008Fifty methicillin and multi-resistant Staphylococcus haemolyticus (MRSH) strains, were tested against daptomycin and comparators...
- Diversity of staphylococcal cassette chromosome mec structures in methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus epidermidis and Staphylococcus haemolyticus strains among outpatients from four countriesEtienne Ruppe
Laboratoire Associé CNR Résistance Dans les Flores Commensales, Hopital Bichat Claude Bernard, Paris, France
Antimicrob Agents Chemother 53:442-9. 2009..Ninety-six MR-CoNS strains, comprising 75 (78%) Staphylococcus epidermidis strains, 19 (20%) Staphylococcus haemolyticus strains, 1 (1%) Staphylococcus hominis strain, and 1 (1%) Staphylococcus cohnii strain, were analyzed...
- Properties of recombinant Staphylococcus haemolyticus cystathionine beta-lyase (metC) and its potential role in the generation of volatile thiols in axillary malodorMyriam Troccaz
Firmenich SA, Corporate R and D Division, P O Box 239, CH 1211 Geneva 8
Chem Biodivers 5:2372-85. 2008..cloning and characterization of the metC-cystathionine beta-lyase from the axillary-isolated strain Staphylococcus haemolyticus AX3, in order to determine its activity and its involvement in amino acid biosynthesis, and in the ..
- Staphylococcus aureus, Staphylococcus epidermidis and Staphylococcus haemolyticus: methicillin-resistant isolates are detected directly in blood cultures by multiplex PCREliezer M Pereira
Laboratório de Infecções Hospitalares, Departamento de Microbiologia Medica, Instituto de Microbiologia, Cidade Universitária Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Microbiol Res 165:243-9. 2010..methodology using specific primers to identify Staphylococcus aureus, Staphylococcus epidermidis and Staphylococcus haemolyticus and their methicillin-resistance directly from blood cultures...
- Improving linezolid use decreases the incidence of resistance among Gram-positive microorganismsElena Ramirez
Department of Clinical Pharmacology, Hospital La Paz Health Research Institute IdiPAZ, School of Medicine, Universidad Autonoma de Madrid, Arzobispo Morcillo s n, 28029 Madrid, Spain
Int J Antimicrob Agents 41:174-8. 2013..407; P=0.049), Staphylococcus epidermidis (r=0.874; P=2.3e-008) and Staphylococcus haemolyticus (r=0.406; P=0.049) but not Staphylococcus aureus (r=0.051; P=0.704)...
- Genetic characterization of antimicrobial resistance in coagulase-negative staphylococci from bovine mastitis milkYvonne Frey
Institute of Veterinary Bacteriology, Vetsuisse Faculty, University of Bern, CH 3012 Bern, Switzerland
J Dairy Sci 96:2247-57. 2013..Nineteen different species were identified, and Staphylococcus xylosus, Staphylococcus chromogenes, Staphylococcus haemolyticus, and Staphylococcus sciuri were the most prevalent species. Resistance to oxacillin (47...
- Species diversity and antibiotic resistance properties of Staphylococcus of farm animal origin in Nkonkobe Municipality, South AfricaAnthony A Adegoke
Applied and Environmental Microbiology Research Group AEMREG, Department of Biochemistry and Microbiology, University of Fort Hare, Alice, 5700, South Africa
Folia Microbiol (Praha) 59:133-40. 2014..A total of 120 Staphylococcus isolates were isolated from 150 animal samples and consisted of Staphylococcus haemolyticus (30 %) and Staphylococcus aureus (23.3 %) from pig, Staphylococcus capitis (15 %) from goat, S...
- Transesterification of plant oils using Staphylococcus haemolyticus L62 lipase displayed on Escherichia coli cell surface using the OmpA signal peptide and EstAβ8 anchoring motifJin Chul Jo
Department of Biotechnology, The Catholic University of Korea, Bucheon, Gyeonggi 420 743, Republic of Korea
Enzyme Microb Technol 67:32-9. 2014b>Staphylococcus haemolyticus L62 (SHL62) lipase was displayed on the outer membrane of Escherichia coli using the OmpA signal peptide and the autotransporter EstAβ8 protein. Localization of SHL62 lipase on the outer membrane of E...
- Prostaglandin E receptor 4 (PTGER4) involved in host protection against immune challenge in oyster, Crassostrea hongkongensisFufa Qu
Key Laboratory of Marine Bio resource Sustainable Utilization, Laboratory of Applied Marine Biology, South China Sea Institute of Oceanology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, 164 West Xingang Road, Guangzhou 510301, China University of Chinese Academy of Sciences, 19A Yuquan Road, Beijing 100049, China
Fish Shellfish Immunol 42:316-24. 2015..up-regulated in hemocytes and gills following challenge by pathogens (Vibrio alginolyticus, Staphylococcus haemolyticus and Saccharomyces cerevisiae) and pathogen-associated molecular patterns (PAMPs: lipopolysaccharide (..
- Virulence and the presence of aminoglycoside resistance genes of Staphylococcus haemolyticus strains isolated from clinical specimensSylwia Krzyminska
Department of Microbiology, Faculty of Biology, A Mickiewicz University, ul Umultowska 89, 61 614, Poznan, Poland
Antonie Van Leeuwenhoek 107:857-68. 2015We examined thirty methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus haemolyticus isolates cultured from clinical specimens for antibiotic resistance, various important interactions of the bacteria with epithelial cells and putative virulence ..
- Skin Commensal Staphylococci May Act as Reservoir for Fusidic Acid Resistance GenesWei Chun Hung
Department of Microbiology and Immunology, Kaohsiung Medical University, Kaohsiung, Taiwan
PLoS ONE 10:e0143106. 2015..urealyticus, Staphylococcus hominis subsp. hominis, Staphylococcus warneri and Staphylococcus haemolyticus. Resistance islands (RIs) carrying fusB were found in S. epidermidis and S. capitis subsp...
- Characterization of the staphylococcal cassette chromosome composite island of Staphylococcus haemolyticus SH32, a methicillin-resistant clinical isolate from ChinaDongliang Yu
Institute of Developmental and Regenerative Biology, Hangzhou Normal University, Hangzhou, China Department of Infectious Diseases, Sir Run Run Shaw Hospital, College of Medicine, Zhejiang University, Hangzhou, China
PLoS ONE 9:e87346. 2014..Here, we determined the structure of an SCC composite island (CISH32) found in the clinical Staphylococcus haemolyticus isolate SH32 by whole-genome DNA sequencing...
- Successful non-surgical treatment of endocarditis caused by Staphylococcus haemolyticus following transcatheter aortic valve implantation (TAVI)L Loverix
University of Hasselt, Belgium
Acta Clin Belg 68:376-9. 2013..The diagnosis of early prosthetic valve endocarditis (PVE) caused by Staphylococcus haemolyticus was made by transesophageal echocardiography (TEE) and multiple positive blood cultures...
- Characteristic and functional analysis of a ficolin-like protein from the oyster Crassostrea hongkongensisZhiming Xiang
CAS Key Laboratory of Tropical Marine Bio resources and Ecology, Guangdong Provincial Key Laboratory of Applied Marine Biology, South China Sea Institute of Oceanology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, 164 West Xingang Road, Guangzhou 510301, China
Fish Shellfish Immunol 40:514-23. 2014..Recombinant ChFCN proteins with the molecular weight about 50 kD bind Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Staphylococcus haemolyticus or Escherichia coli K-12, but not those from Vibrio alginolyticus...
- COMPOSITIONS AND METHODS FOR INHIBITION OF PATHOGENIC BACTERIAL GROWTHPatent Number: JP2016509002-A; Date:2016-03-24
- COMPOSITIONS AND METHODSPatent Number: JP2016509003-A; Date:2016-03-24
- NETWORK-BASED MICROBIAL COMPOSITIONS AND METHODSPatent Number: JP2016519664-A; Date:2016-07-07
- SEQUENCES FOR DETECTION AND IDENTIFICATION OF METHICILLIN-RESISTANT STAPHYLOCOCCUS AUREUSPatent Number: EP3064593-A1; Date:2016-09-07
- BROAD SPECTRUM ANTIBIOTIC ARYLOMYCIN ANALOGSPatent Number: EP2825176-A1; Date:2015-01-21
- HOST CELLS AND METHODS FOR PRODUCTION OF ISOBUTANOLPatent Number: EP2689014-A2; Date:2014-01-29
- HOST CELLS AND METHODS FOR PRODUCTION OF ISOBUTANOLPatent Number: KR1020140092759-A; Date:2014-07-24
- Host Cells and Methods for Production of IsobutanolPatent Number: JP2014508541-A; Date:2014-04-10
- BROAD SPECTRUM ANTIBIOTIC ARYLOMYCIN ANALOGSPatent Number: KR1020140140580-A; Date:2014-12-09
- COMPOSITIONS AND METHODSPatent Number: KR1020150115888-A; Date:2015-10-14
- SYNERGISTIC BACTERIAL COMPOSITIONS AND METHODS OF PRODUCTION AND USE THEREOFPatent Number: KR1020150108357-A; Date:2015-09-25
- BROAD SPECTRUM ANTIBIOTIC ARYLOMYCIN ANALOGSPatent Number: JP2015511601-A; Date:2015-04-20
- SYNERGISTIC BACTERIAL COMPOSITIONS AND METHODS OF PRODUCTION AND USE THEREOFPatent Number: JP2015537042-A; Date:2015-12-24
- Analytical device for rapid identification of pathogensPatent Number: WO2007039319-A2; Date:2007-04-12
- Methods for detecting and identifying a gram positive bacteria in a samplePatent Number: WO0188186-A2; Date:2001-11-22
- SEQUENCES FOR DETECTION AND IDENTIFICATION OF METHICILLIN-RESISTANT STAPHYLOCOCCUS AUREUSPatent Number: JP2004534537-A; Date:2004-11-18
- Molecular identification of bacteria of the Staphylococcus genusPatent Number: JP2005501565-A; Date:2005-01-20
- BROAD SPECTRUM ANTIBIOTIC ARYLOMYCIN ANALOGSPatent Number: KR1020130105659-A; Date:2013-09-25
- Modified Microbial Nucleic AcidPatent Number: JP2009538603-A; Date:2009-11-12
- Highly conserved genes and their use to generate probes and primers for detection of microorganismsPatent Number: WO0123604-A2; Date:2001-04-05
- NUCLEIC ACID SEQUENCES AND COMBINATION THEREOF FOR SENSITIVE AMPLIFICATION AND DETECTION OF BACTERIAL AND FUNGAL SEPSIS PATHOGENSPatent Number: JP2010532665-A; Date:2010-10-14
- CYCLODIPEPTIDE SYNTHASES (CDSs) AND THEIR USE IN THE SYNTHESIS OF LINEAR DIPEPTIDESPatent Number: JP2011500098-A; Date:2011-01-06
- Molecular identification of staphylococcus-type bacteriaPatent Number: WO03020972-A1; Date:2003-03-13
- HIGHLY CONSERVED GENES AND THEIR USE TO GENERATE SPECIES-SPECIFIC, GENUS-SPECIFIC, FAMILY-SPECIFIC, GROUP-SPECIFIC AND UNIVERSAL NUCLEIC ACID PROBES AND AMPLIFICATION PRIMERS TO RAPIDLY DETECT AND IDENTIFY ALGAL, ARCHAEAL, BACTERIAL, FUNGAL AND PARASITICAL MICROOR-GANISMS FROM CLINICAL SPECIMENS FOR DIAGNOSISPatent Number: JP2003511015-A; Date:2003-03-25
- Sequences for detection and identification of methicillin-resistant Staphyloccocus aureusPatent Number: WO02099034-A2; Date:2002-12-12
- Detection of staphylococcus sppPatent Number: EP1369492-A1; Date:2003-12-10
- Cyclodipeptide synthases (cdss) and their use in the synthesis of linear dipeptidesPatent Number: WO2009056901-A1; Date:2009-05-07
- Lepa / guf1 gene sequences as a diagnostic target for the identification of bacterial speciesPatent Number: WO2010003765-A2; Date:2010-01-14
- Process for the production of fine chemicalsPatent Number: EP2194140-A2; Date:2010-06-09
- A probe for identifying a microorganism and a method for identifying a microorganism using the samePatent Number: WO2003106676-A; Date:2003-12-24
- Methods and sequences for detection and identification of methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureusPatent Number: EP2236621-A1; Date:2010-10-06
- GENETIC SEQUENCES, DIAGNOSTIC AND/OR QUANTIFICATION METHODS AND DEVICES FOR THE IDENTIFICATION OF STAPHYLOCOCCI STRAINSPatent Number: WO9916780-A2; Date:1999-04-08
- DNA microarray for rapid identification of Candida albicans in blood culturesPatent Number: EP1770171-A1; Date:2007-04-04
- FERMENTIVE PRODUCTION OF ISOBUTANOL USING HIGHLY EFFECTIVE KETOL-ACID REDUCTOISOMERASE ENZYMESPatent Number: JP2013505740-A; Date:2013-02-21
- METHODS, KITS AND COMPOSITIONS FOR DETECTION OF MRSAPatent Number: JP2013535951-A; Date:2013-09-19
- BROAD SPECTRUM ANTIBIOTIC ARYLOMYCIN ANALOGSPatent Number: JP2013539751-A; Date:2013-10-28
- Methods and sequences for the detection and identification of methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus MREJ type v strainsPatent Number: EP2322663-A1; Date:2011-05-18
- Methods and sequences for the detection and identification of methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus MREJ type vi strainsPatent Number: EP2322664-A1; Date:2011-05-18
- Methods and sequences for the detection and identification of methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus MREJ type viii strainsPatent Number: EP2322655-A1; Date:2011-05-18
- Methods and sequences for the detection and identification of methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus MREJ type ix strainsPatent Number: EP2322661-A1; Date:2011-05-18
- Assay for detecting and identifying micro-organismsPatent Number: WO2005090596-A2; Date:2005-09-29