Genomes and Genes
Alias: "Clostridium licheniforme" Weigmann 1898, "Denitrobacillus licheniformis" (Weigmann 1898) Verhoeven 1952, Bacillus licheniformis (Weigmann 1898) Chester 1901, Clostridium licheniforme, Denitrobacillus licheniformis, Bacillus sp. SHG10, Bacillus sp. W10.6, Bacillus sp. WED10.6
Publications206 found, 100 shown here
- Enterotoxins and emetic toxins production by Bacillus cereus and other species of Bacillus isolated from Soumbala and Bikalga, African alkaline fermented food condimentsLabia Irene I Ouoba
London Metropolitan University, Department of Health and Human Sciences, Microbiology Research Unit, 166 220 Holloway Road, London N7 8DB, United Kingdom
Int J Food Microbiol 124:224-30. 2008..Of 41 isolates, 29 Bacillus belonging to the species of B. cereus, Bacillus subtilis, Bacillus licheniformis and Bacillus pumilus showed haemolysis on blood agar...
- Biodegradation of international jet A-1 aviation fuel by microorganisms isolated from aircraft tank and joint hydrant storage systemsA Y Itah
University of Uyo, Uyo, Nigeria
Bull Environ Contam Toxicol 83:318-27. 2009..Bacillus megaterium, Flavobacterium oderatum, Sarcina flava, Micrococcus varians, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Bacillus licheniformis, Bacillus cereus and Bacillus brevis...
- Germination and outgrowth of Bacillus subtilis and Bacillus licheniformis spores in the gastrointestinal tract of pigsT D Leser
Chr Hansen A S, Corporate Research, Health Functionality Department, Hoersholm, Denmark
J Appl Microbiol 104:1025-33. 2008..To determine if orally ingested Bacillus spores used as probiotics or direct-fed microbial feed additives germinate and the vegetative cells grow in the gastrointestinal (GI) tract...
- Identification of nif genes in N2-fixing bacterial strains isolated from rice fields along the Yangtze River PlainGuang Hui Xie
College of Agronomy and Biotechnology, China Agricultural University, Beijing, 100094, P R China
J Basic Microbiol 46:56-63. 2006..We found that Eco RI fragments of total DNA from Aeromonas hydrophila HY2, Bacillus azotoformans FD, Bacillus licheniformis NCH1, NCH5, WH4, Bacillus brevis NC2, Bacillus pumilus NC12, Bacillus cereus NCH2, Citrobacter freundii ..
- Viability of Bacillus licheniformis and Bacillus thuringiensis spores as a model for predicting the fate of bacillus anthracis spores during composting of dead livestockTim Reuter
Agriculture and Agri Food Canada, Lethbridge Research Centre, P O Box 3000, Lethbridge, Alberta T1J 4B1, Canada
Appl Environ Microbiol 77:1588-92. 2011..Spores (10(7) CFU/g manure) of Bacillus licheniformis and Bacillus thuringiensis were mixed with autoclaved feedlot manure and placed in either sterile vials or ..
- A bacitracin-resistant Bacillus subtilis gene encodes a homologue of the membrane-spanning subunit of the Bacillus licheniformis ABC transporterReiko Ohki
Department of Molecular Biolog, School of Health Sciences, Kyorin University, 476 Miyashita, Hachioji, Tokyo 192 0005, Japan
J Bacteriol 185:51-9. 2003Bacitracin is a peptide antibiotic nonribosomally produced by Bacillus licheniformis. The bcrABC genes which confer bacitracin resistance to the bacitracin producer encode ATP binding cassette (ABC) transporter proteins, which are ..
- Comparison of four antibiotics with indigenous marine Bacillus spp. in controlling pathogenic bacteria from shrimp and ArtemiaS Banerjee
Aquatic Animal Health Unit, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Universiti Putra Malaysia, UPM Serdang, Selangor, Malaysia
J Fish Dis 30:383-9. 2007..cysts were tested for susceptibility to indigenous marine Bacillus subtilis AB65, Bacillus pumilus AB58, Bacillus licheniformis AB69 and compared with oxytetracycline, chloramphenicol, gentamicin and bacitracin, which are common ..
- Influence of divalent cations on the structural thermostability and thermal inactivation kinetics of class II xylose isomerasesKevin L Epting
Department of Chemical Engineering, North Carolina State University, Raleigh, NC 27695 7905, USA
FEBS J 272:1454-64. 2005..3.1.5) from mesophilic (Escherichia coli and Bacillus licheniformis), thermophilic (Thermoanaerobacterium thermosulfurigenes), and hyperthermophilic (Thermotoga neapolitana) ..
- Effects of Salmonella enterica serovar Typhimurium, or serovar Choleraesuis, Lactobacillus reuteri and Bacillus licheniformis on chemokine and cytokine expression in the swine jejunal epithelial cell line, IPEC-J2K A Skjolaas
Department of Animal Sciences and Industry, Kansas State University, 241 Weber Hall, Manhattan, KS 66506 0201, USA
Vet Immunol Immunopathol 115:299-308. 2007..current study used pig jejunal epithelial cells (IPEC-J2) to evaluate how Lactobacillus reuteri (LR) and Bacillus licheniformis (BL) differed from Salmonella enterica serovars Typhimurium (ST) or Choleraesuis (SC) in their ability to ..
- Crystal structure of thermostable alpha-amylase from Bacillus licheniformis refined at 1.7 A resolutionK Y Hwang
Department of Chemistry, Seoul National University, Korea
Mol Cells 7:251-8. 1997..Thermostable alpha-amylase from Bacillus licheniformis, a monomeric enzyme with molecular mass of 55,200 Da (483 amino acid residues), shows a remarkable heat ..
- Survey of bacterial populations present in US-produced linerboard with high recycle contentK Namjoshi
Institute of Paper Science and Technology, Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA 30332 0620, USA
J Appl Microbiol 108:416-27. 2010..To survey paperboard products from 17 US mills for bacterial populations and for bacteria potentially harmful to human health...
- Probing structural determinants specifying high thermostability in Bacillus licheniformis alpha-amylaseN Declerck
Génétique Moléculaire et Cellulaire, INRA UMR216 and CNRS URA1925 INA PG, Thiverval Grignon, F 78850, France
J Mol Biol 301:1041-57. 2000b>Bacillus licheniformis alpha-amylase (BLA) is a starch-degrading enzyme that is highly thermostable although it is produced by a rather mesophilic organism...
- [A randomized and case-control clinical study on trimebutine maleate in treating functional dyspepsia coexisting with diarrhea-dominant irritable bowel syndrome]Ying Qiang Zhong
Department of Gastroenterology, The Second Affiliated Hospital, Sun Yat Sen University, Guangzhou 510120, China
Zhonghua Nei Ke Za Zhi 46:899-902. 2007..To observe the efficacy and adverse drug reaction of trimebutine maleate in treating patients with functional dyspepsia (FD) coexisting with diarrhea dominant irritable bowel syndrome (IBS-D)...
- Structural analysis of a chimeric bacterial alpha-amylase. High-resolution analysis of native and ligand complexesA M Brzozowski
Department of Chemistry, Structural Biology Laboratory, University of York, Heslington, UK
Biochemistry 39:9099-107. 2000..genes were constructed by an in vivo recombination technique from the Bacillus amyloliquefaciens and Bacillus licheniformis genes. One of the fusion amylases (hereafter BA2), consisting of residues 1-300 from B...
- Detection of the dipicolinic acid biomarker in Bacillus spores using Curie-point pyrolysis mass spectrometry and Fourier transform infrared spectroscopyR Goodacre
Institute of Biological Sciences, University of Wales, Aberystwyth, U K
Anal Chem 72:119-27. 2000..confirmed by polyphasic taxonomic methods to belong to Bacillus amyloliquefaciens, Bacillus cereus, Bacillus licheniformis, Bacillus megaterium, Bacillus subtilis (including Bacillus niger and Bacillus globigii), Bacillus ..
- Coexpression of chitinase and the cry11Aa1 toxin genes in Bacillus thuringiensis serovar israelensisN Sirichotpakorn
Department of Biotechnology, Faculty of Science, Mahidol University, Rama VI Road, Bangkok 10400, Thailand
J Invertebr Pathol 78:160-9. 2001..The chitinase gene was derived from a high-chitinase producer, Bacillus licheniformis TP-1...
- Anaerobic growth of Bacillus mojavensis and Bacillus subtilis requires deoxyribonucleosides or DNAMartha J Folmsbee
University of Oklahoma, 770 Van Vleet Oval, Norman, OK 73019 0245, USA
Appl Environ Microbiol 70:5252-7. 2004..b>Bacillus licheniformis strains L89-11 and L87-11, Bacillus sonorensis strain TG8-8, and Bacillus cereus (ATCC 14579) did not ..
- Antimicrobial effect of oxidized cellulose saltsJarmila Vytrasova
Department of Biological and Biochemical Sciences, Faculty of Chemical Technology, University of Pardubice, Strossova 239, 53003, Pardubice, Czech Republic
J Ind Microbiol Biotechnol 35:1247-52. 2008..a spectrum of microbial strains: Escherichia coli, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus epidermidis, Bacillus licheniformis, Aspergillus niger, Penicillium chrysogenum, Rhizopus oryzae, Scopulariopsis brevicaulis, Candida albicans ..
- Application of PCR-SSCP for molecular epidemiological studies on the exposure of farm children to bacteria in environmental dustMelanie Korthals
Lehrstuhl für Tierhygiene, Technische Universitat Munchen, Weihenstephaner Berg 3, 85354 Freising, Germany
J Microbiol Methods 73:49-56. 2008..The detection limit of Escherichia coli was 7 x 10(1) cfu g(-1) whereas Listeria monocytogenes and Bacillus licheniformis containing 30% spores showed visible bands at 7 x1 0(2) cfu g(-1)...
- Efficient recombinant expression and secretion of a thermostable GH26 mannan endo-1,4-beta-mannosidase from Bacillus licheniformis in Escherichia coliChomphunuch Songsiriritthigul
School of Biotechnology, Institute of Agricultural Technology, Suranaree University of Technology, 111 University Avenue, Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand
Microb Cell Fact 9:20. 2010..b>Bacillus licheniformis is a Gram-positive endospore-forming microorganism that is generally non-pathogenic and has been used ..
- Detection and quantification of spoilage and pathogenic Bacillus cereus, Bacillus subtilis and Bacillus licheniformis by real-time PCRI C Fernández-No
Department of Analytical Chemistry, Nutrition and Food Science, School of Veterinary Sciences College of Biotechnology, University of Santiago de Compostela, Rúa Carballo Calero s n, Campus Universitario Norte, E 27002 Lugo, Spain
Food Microbiol 28:605-10. 2011A new primer-probe set for the detection and quantification of Bacillus cereus, Bacillus licheniformis and Bacillus subtilis by real-time PCR (Rti-PCR) was developed. For it, forty-eight strains belonging to these species were considered...
- Optimization of protease secretion in Bacillus subtilis and Bacillus licheniformis by screening of homologous and heterologous signal peptidesChristian Degering
Institute of Molecular Enzyme Technology, Heinrich Heine Universitat Dusseldorf, Research Center Julich, Julich, Germany
Appl Environ Microbiol 76:6370-6. 2010Bacillus subtilis and Bacillus licheniformis are widely used for the large-scale industrial production of proteins. These strains can efficiently secrete proteins into the culture medium using the general secretion (Sec) pathway...
- Effect of plant age on endophytic bacterial diversity of balloon flower (Platycodon grandiflorum) root and their antimicrobial activitiesShah Md Asraful Islam
Division of Applied Life Sciences BK21 program, Gyeongsang National University, Chinju 660 701, Republic of Korea
Curr Microbiol 61:346-56. 2010..BF1-2 and BF3-5), and Bacillus sp. (BF1-3, BF3-6, and BF6-4) showed maximum enzyme activities. Besides, Bacillus licheniformis (BF3-5 and BF6-6) and Bacillus pumilus (BF6-1) showed maximum antifungal activity against Phytophthora ..
- Molecular cloning, structure, promoters and regulatory elements for transcription of the Bacillus licheniformis encoded regulon for xylose utilizationA Scheler
Lehrstuhl fur Mikrobiologie, Friedrich Alexander Universitat Erlangen Nurnberg, Erlangen, Federal Republic of Germany
Arch Microbiol 155:526-34. 1991In this article we describe the cloning of the xyl regulon encoding xylose utilization from Bacillus licheniformis by complementation of a xyl mutant of B. subtilis...
- Thermodynamic stability of a cold-active alpha-amylase from the Antarctic bacterium Alteromonas haloplanctisG Feller
Laboratory of Biochemistry, Institute of Chemistry B6, University of Liege, Belgium
Biochemistry 38:4613-9. 1999..here (from porcine pancreas, human salivary glands, yellow meal beetle, Bacillus amyloliquefaciens, and Bacillus licheniformis) unfold irreversibly according to a non-two-state mechanism...
- Subtilisins of Bacillus spp. hydrolyze keratin and allow growth on feathersK L Evans
Department of Microbiology, North Carolina State University, Raleigh 27695, USA
Can J Microbiol 46:1004-11. 2000Keratinase is a serine protease produced by Bacillus licheniformis PWD-1 that effectively degrades keratin and confers the ability to grow on feathers to a protease-deficient B. subtilis strain. Studies presented herein demonstrate that B...
- Positions of Trp codons in the leader peptide-coding region of the at operon influence anti-trap synthesis and trp operon expression in Bacillus licheniformisAnastasia Levitin
Department of Biology, Stanford University, Stanford, CA 94305, USA
J Bacteriol 192:1518-26. 2010..subtilis and Bacillus licheniformis. Our objective was to correlate the greater growth sensitivity of B...
- Codon-optimized bacterial genes improve L-Arabinose fermentation in recombinant Saccharomyces cerevisiaeBeate Wiedemann
Institute of Molecular Biosciences, Goethe Universitat Frankfurt, Max von Laue Str 9, D 60438 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Appl Environ Microbiol 74:2043-50. 2008..The corresponding enzyme could be effectively replaced by the enzyme from Bacillus licheniformis, leading to a considerably decreased lag phase...
- Biosynthesis of linkage units for teichoic acids in gram-positive bacteria: distribution of related enzymes and their specificities for UDP-sugars and lipid-linked intermediatesK Yokoyama
Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Science, Hokkaido University, Sapporo, Japan
J Bacteriol 171:940-6. 1989..obtained from the following two groups of gram-positive bacteria: group A, including Bacillus subtilis, Bacillus licheniformis, Bacillus pumilus, Staphylococcus aureus, and Lactobacillus plantarum; group B, Bacillus coagulans...
- Nucleotide sequence, structural investigation and homology modeling studies of a Ca2+-independent alpha-amylase with acidic pH-profileReza Hassan Sajedi
Department of Biochemistry and Biophysics, Faculty of Science, Tarbiat Modares University, Tehran, Iran
J Biochem Mol Biol 40:315-24. 2007..a very high sequence homology to Bacillus amyloliquefaciens (BAA) (85% identity, 90% similarity) and Bacillus licheniformis alpha-amylases (BLA) (81% identity, 88% similarity)...
- Genetic evidence for the actin homolog gene mreBH and the bacitracin resistance gene bcrC as targets of the alternative sigma factor SigI of Bacillus subtilisChi Ling Tseng
Institute of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, School of Life Science, National Yang Ming University, Taipei 112, Taiwan
J Bacteriol 190:1561-7. 2008..subtilis SigI could drive expression of a transcriptional fusion between the sigI regulatory region from Bacillus licheniformis, Bacillus sp. strain NRRL B-14911, B. subtilis, or Bacillus thuringiensis and the xylE reporter gene in B...
- Purification and characterization of keratinase from recombinant Pichia and Bacillus strainsSelvaraj Radha
Department of Genetics, Center for Excellence in Genomic Sciences, School of Biological Sciences, Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai 625 021, India
Protein Expr Purif 64:24-31. 2009The keratinase gene from Bacillus licheniformis MKU3 was cloned and successfully expressed in Bacillus megaterium MS941 as well as in Pichia pastoris X33. Compared with parent strain, the recombinant B...
- Effect of Bacillus licheniformis and Bacillus subtilis supplementation of ewe's feed on sheep milk production and young lamb mortalityS K Kritas
Laboratory of Microbiology and Infectious Diseases, School of Veterinary Medicine, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, 54124 Thessaloniki, Macedonia, Greece
J Vet Med A Physiol Pathol Clin Med 53:170-3. 2006The purpose of this pilot study was to evaluate under field conditions the effect of a probiotic containing Bacillus licheniformis and Bacillus subtilis on young lamb mortality and sheep milk production when administered in the late ..
- Field evaluation of the efficacy of a probiotic containing Bacillus licheniformis and Bacillus subtilis spores, on the health status and performance of sows and their littersC Alexopoulos
Clinic of Obstetrics and A I, School of Veterinary Medicine, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki, Macedonia, Greece
J Anim Physiol Anim Nutr (Berl) 88:381-92. 2004The aim of this study was to assess the efficacy of BioPlus 2B, a probiotic containing Bacillus licheniformis and Bacillus subtilis spores, on the health status and productivity of sows and their litters...
- Directed evolution of a Bacillus chitinaseChomphunuch Songsiriritthigul
National Synchrotron Research Center, Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand
Biotechnol J 4:501-9. 2009..by error-prone PCR and DNA shuffling of two highly similar (99% identical) chitinase genes from Bacillus licheniformis. Activity screening was done in two steps: first, activity towards colloidal chitin was screened for on ..
- Crystal structures of the Bacillus licheniformis BS3 class A beta-lactamase and of the acyl-enzyme adduct formed with cefoxitinEveline Fonzé
Centre d Ingénierie des Protéines, Institut de Physique B5 and Institut de Chimie B6, Universite de Liege, B 4000 Sart Tilman, Belgium
Biochemistry 41:1877-85. 2002The Bacillus licheniformis BS3 beta-lactamase catalyzes the hydrolysis of the beta-lactam ring of penicillins, cephalosporins, and related compounds...
- Enrichment of eicosapentaenoic acid from sardine oil with Delta5-olefinic bond specific lipase from Bacillus licheniformis MTCC 6824Kajal Chakraborty
Physiology Nutrition and Pathology Division, Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute, Kerala, India
J Agric Food Chem 56:1428-33. 2008Lipase derived from Bacillus licheniformis MTCC 6824 was purified to homogeneity by anion exchange chromatography on Amberlite IRA 410 (Cl-) and gel filtration using Sephadex G-100 as judged by denaturing polyacrylamide gel ..
- Cloning and characterization of a novel L-arabinose isomerase from Bacillus licheniformisPonnandy Prabhu
Department of Bioscience and Biotechnology, Konkuk University, 1 Hwayang dong, Gwangjin gu, Seoul, Korea
Appl Microbiol Biotechnol 81:283-90. 2008Based on analysis of the genome sequence of Bacillus licheniformis ATCC 14580, an isomerase-encoding gene (araA) was proposed as an L-arabinose isomerase (L-AI). The identified araA gene was cloned from B...
- Chitinase of Bacillus licheniformis from oyster shell as a probe to detect chitin in marine shellsShah Asraful Islam
Division of Applied Life Science BK21 program, Gyeongsang National University, Chinju 660701, Republic of Korea
Appl Microbiol Biotechnol 86:119-29. 2010b>Bacillus licheniformis CBFOS-03 is a chitinase producing bacteria isolated from oyster (Crassostrea gigas) shell waste. We have cloned and expressed the chi18B gene of B...
- Yield and protein quality of thermophilic Bacillus spp. biomass related to thermophilic aerobic digestion of agricultural wastes for animal feed supplementationJ Obeta Ugwuanyi
Strathclyde Fermentation Centre, Department of Bioscience and Biotechnology, University of Strathclyde, Glasgow, UK
Bioresour Technol 99:3279-90. 2008..For Bacillus coagulans, the highest specific growth rate was 1.98 muh(-1); for Bacillus licheniformis 2.56 muh(-1) and for Bacillus stearothermophilus 2.63 muh(-1). Molar yield of B...
- Enzymatic synthesis of glycosylated puerarin using maltogenic amylase from Bacillus stearothermophilus expressed in Bacillus subtilisChung Hyo Choi
Center for Agricultural Biomaterials and Department of Food Science and Biotechnology, Seoul National University, Seoul 151 921, Korea
J Sci Food Agric 90:1179-84. 2010..To ensure safety, BSMA was produced in Bacillus subtilis, using new shuttle vector-based expression vectors. The transglycosylation of puerarin was also conducted with crude BSMA and analyzed...
- Crystal structure of calcium-depleted Bacillus licheniformis alpha-amylase at 2.2 A resolutionM Machius
Max Planck Institut fur Biochemie, Planegg Martinsried, Germany
J Mol Biol 246:545-59. 1995The three-dimensional structure of the calcium-free form of Bacillus licheniformis alpha-amylase (BLA) has been determined by multiple isomorphous replacement in a crystal of space group P4(3)2(1)2 (a = b = 119.6 A, c = 85.4 A)...
- PCR fingerprinting of whole genomes: the spacers between the 16S and 23S rRNA genes and of intergenic tRNA gene regions reveal a different intraspecific genomic variability of Bacillus cereus and Bacillus licheniformis [corrected]D Daffonchio
Dipartimento di Scienze e Tecnologie Alimentari e Microbiologiche DISTAM, Universita degli Studi, Milano, Italy
Int J Syst Bacteriol 48:107-16. 1998Genomic diversity in 21 strains of Bacillus cereus and 10 strains of Bacillus licheniformis was investigated by random amplified polymorphic DNA (RAPD) analysis, which samples the whole genome, and by two PCR fingerprinting techniques ..
- Activation of Bacillus licheniformis alpha-amylase through a disorder-->order transition of the substrate-binding site mediated by a calcium-sodium-calcium metal triadM Machius
Max Planck Institut fur Biochemie, Planegg Martinsried, Germany
Structure 6:281-92. 1998..This is not the case, however, for Bacillus licheniformis alpha-amylase (BLA) for which the structure of the metal-free form is available...
- Regulatory effects of alanine-group amino acids on serine alkaline protease production by recombinant Bacillus licheniformisPinar Calik
Industrial Biotechnology Laboratory, Department of Chemical Engineering, Middle East Technical University, 06531 Ankara, Turkey
Biotechnol Appl Biochem 37:165-71. 2003..e. alanine, leucine and valine, on serine alkaline protease (SAP) synthesis were investigated by Bacillus licheniformis (DSM 1969) carrying pHV1431:: sub C in a defined medium to identify the amino acids creating intracellular ..
- Estimating amplification efficiency improves multiplex real-time PCR quantification of Bacillus licheniformis and Bacillus subtilis spores in animal feedChristel Jørgensen
Chr Hansen A S, Corporate Research, Department of Health Functionality, 10 12 Boege Alle, DK 2970 Hoersholm, Denmark
J Microbiol Methods 68:588-95. 2007..PCR assay was developed for absolute quantification in animal feed of Bacillus subtilis CH201 and Bacillus licheniformis CH200 spores, which constitute the viable component of the microbial growth promoter, BioPlus 2B...
- Cytotoxicity in Bacillus mojavensis is abolished following loss of surfactin synthesis: implications for assessment of toxicity and food poisoning potentialC From
Department of Food Safety and Infection Biology, Norwegian School of Veterinary Science, NO 0033 Oslo, Norway
Int J Food Microbiol 117:43-9. 2007Bacillus subtilis and the closely related species Bacillus pumilus and Bacillus licheniformis have periodically been suggested to play a role in the aetiology of food poisoning despite the fact that the organisms do not possess the genes ..
- Determining the source of Bacillus cereus and Bacillus licheniformis isolated from raw milk, pasteurized milk and yoghurtJ Banyko
Research Institute for Cattle Breeding, Výzkumníků 267, Rapotín, Czech Republic
Lett Appl Microbiol 48:318-23. 2009Strain-specific detection of Bacillus cereus and Bacillus licheniformis in raw and pasteurized milk, and yoghurt during processing.
- Improving the functional expression of a Bacillus licheniformis laccase by random and site-directed mutagenesisKatja Koschorreck
Institute of Technical Biochemistry, Universitaet Stuttgart, Allmandring 31, 70569 Stuttgart, Germany
BMC Biotechnol 9:12. 2009..We have recently published a report on the cloning and characterization of a CotA Bacillus licheniformis laccase, an enzyme that catalyzes dimerization of phenolic acids...
- Identification and safety evaluation of Bacillus species occurring in high numbers during spontaneous fermentations to produce Gergoush, a traditional Sudanese bread snackLine Thorsen
Department of Food Science, Food Microbiology, Centre of Advanced Studies LMC, Faculty of Life Sciences, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
Int J Food Microbiol 146:244-52. 2011..Depending on the legume used, 40-68% of the isolates were identified as B. cereus sensu lato, 16-27% as Bacillus licheniformis, 8-32% as Bacillus subtilis and 4-20% as Bacillus sonorensis...
- Molecular self-assembly of partially hydrolysed alpha-lactalbumin resulting in strong gels with a novel microstructureR Ipsen
Department of Dairy and Food Science, The Royal Veterinary and Agricultural University, Frederiksberg C, Denmark
J Dairy Res 68:277-86. 2001Gelation of alpha-lactalbumin (alpha-la) incubated with a protease from Bacillus licheniformis (BLP) at 50 degrees C for 4 h was monitored using small oscillatory shear and the large deformation properties of final gels were characterized ..
- Kinetic characterization of extracellular alpha-amylase from a derepressed mutant of Bacillus licheniformisIkram Ul-Haq
Institute of Industrial Biotechnology, GC University Lahore, Pakistan
Appl Biochem Biotechnol 141:251-64. 2007Three strains of Bacillus licheniformis were isolated and screened for alpha-amylase production by solid-state fermentation. Of these, IS-2 gave relatively higher enzyme production (32+/-2.3 U/[g...
- Biochemical characteristics of C-terminal region of recombinant chitinase from Bacillus licheniformis: implication of necessity for enzyme propertiesHsu Han Chuang
Institute of Bioscience and Biotechnology, National Taiwan Ocean University, Keelung, Taiwan
FEBS J 275:2240-54. 2008The functional and structural significance of the C-terminal region of Bacillus licheniformis chitinase was explored using C-terminal truncation mutagenesis...
- Isolation, purification and characterization of a surfactants-, laundry detergents- and organic solvents-resistant alkaline protease from Bacillus sp. HR-08Fatemeh Moradian
Department of Biochemistry and Biophysics, Faculty of Sciences, Tarbiat Modares University, Tehran, Iran
Appl Biochem Biotechnol 159:33-45. 2009..16S rDNA analysis showed that this strain is closely related to Bacillus subtilis, Bacillus licheniformis, Bacillus pumilus, Bacillus mojavensis, and Bacillus atrophaeus...
- Inhibitory effects of Bacillus probionts on growth and toxin production of Vibrio harveyi pathogens of shrimpT Nakayama
Ninewells Hospital Medical School, University of Dundee, UK
Lett Appl Microbiol 49:679-84. 2009To investigate the effects of Bacillus subtilis, Bacillus licheniformis and Bacillus megaterium in terms of toxin and growth of pathogenic Vibrio harveyi.
- Production of poly-gamma-glutamic acid by Bacillus subtilis and Bacillus licheniformis with different growth mediaGopal Kedia
School of Applied Sciences, University of Wolverhampton, Wulfruna Street, WV1 1LY, UK
J Nanosci Nanotechnol 10:5926-34. 2010..Different media such as medium C, F and GS were used for production of poly gamma-glutamic acid by B. subtilis natto. The yield from GS medium was highest and it produced about 26-28 g/l with molecular weight (Mw) of 627,000...
- Crystal structure of Bacillus stearothermophilus alpha-amylase: possible factors determining the thermostabilityD Suvd
Institute of Applied Biochemistry, University of Tsukuba, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 305 8572, Japan
J Biochem 129:461-8. 2001..0 A resolution. The main-chain fold is almost identical to that of the known crystal structure of Bacillus licheniformis alpha-amylase (BLA). BLA is known to be more stable than BSTA...
- Codon optimization of Bacillus licheniformis beta-1,3-1,4-glucanase gene and its expression in Pichia pastorisDa Teng
Gene Engineering Laboratory, Feed Research Institute, Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences, Beijing 100081, People s Republic of China
Appl Microbiol Biotechnol 74:1074-83. 2007..To improve expression efficiency of recombinant beta-1,3-1,4-glucanase from Bacillus licheniformis EGW039(CGMCC 0635) in methylotrophic yeast Pichia pastoris GS115, the DNA sequence encoding beta-1,3-1,4-..
- Expression of recombinant Bacillus licheniformis xylanase A in Pichia pastoris and xylooligosaccharides released from xylans by itMing Qi Liu
Department of Food Science, College of Life Science, China Jiliang University, Hangzhou 310018, China
Protein Expr Purif 57:101-7. 2008The mature peptide of Bacillus licheniformis xylanase A (BlxA) was successfully expressed in Pichia pastoris under the control of AOX1 promoter. After 96-h 0.25% methanol induction, the activity of recombinant B...
- [Screening and identification of an organic solvent-stable protease producer]Shuang Li
College of Pharmacy and Life Science, Nanjing University of Technology, Nanjing 210009, China
Wei Sheng Wu Xue Bao 47:1032-7. 2007..The YP1 strain was identified as Bacillus licheniformis using culture system BIOLOG analysis (SIM = 0.62, 16-24h)...
- Isolation and amino acid sequence of a glutamic acid specific endopeptidase from Bacillus licheniformisI Svendsen
Carlsberg Laboratory, Department of Chemistry, Copenhagen Valby, Denmark
Eur J Biochem 204:165-71. 1992..preferentially at glutamic acid, has been isolated from a commercial extract obtained by fermentation with Bacillus licheniformis. Using ion-exchange chromatography and affinity chromatography on bacitracin-Sepharose, it was possible, ..
- Species specificity of human interleukin-3 demonstrated by cloning and expression of the homologous rhesus monkey (Macaca mulatta) geneH Burger
Institute of Applied Radiobiology and Immunology TNO, Rijswijk, The Netherlands
Blood 76:2229-34. 1990..cDNA was constructed, which enabled large-scale production of the RhIL-3 polypeptide, RhIL-3 produced by Bacillus licheniformis and purified to homogeneity appeared to be approximately 100-fold more effective in stimulating Rhesus ..
- Isolation and identification of peptidic alpha-glucosidase inhibitors derived from sardine muscle hydrolyzateT Matsui
Department of Food Science and Technology, Kyusu University, Fukuoka, Japan
Z Naturforsch C 54:259-63. 1999..AGH) inhibitory peptides derived from sardine muscle hydrolyzate, which was prepared by digestion with Bacillus licheniformis alkaline protease...
- Thermostabilization by proline substitution in an alkaline, liquefying alpha-amylase from Bacillus sp. strain KSM-1378K Igarashi
Tochigi Research Laboratories of Kao Corporation, Japan
Biosci Biotechnol Biochem 63:1535-40. 1999..strain KSM-1378 is a novel semi-alkaline enzyme which has 5-fold higher specific activity than that of a Bacillus licheniformis enzyme...
- [Isolation of glutamylendopeptidase precursor from B. licheniformis and its processing in vitro]A V Serkina
Stepanov Laboratory of Protein Chemistry, Federal Research Center GNIIGenetika, 1st Dorozhny pr, 1, 113545 Moscow, Russia
Vopr Med Khim 47:111-22. 2001A secretory system based on L-form cells of Proteus mirabilis was developed for production of native Bacillus licheniformis glutamylendopeptidase precursor never formerly available...
- Strains degrading polysaccharides produced by bacteria from paper machinesM Ratto
VTT Biotechnology, Espoo, Finland
Appl Microbiol Biotechnol 57:182-5. 2001..5-3.5 g/l were obtained by ethanol precipitation from cultures of strains of Klebsiella pneumoniae, Bacillus licheniformis and Pseudomonas fluorescens on sucrose medium. Two K...
- Co-linear scaffold of the Bacillus licheniformis and Bacillus subtilis genomes and its use to compare their competence genesAlla Lapidus
Génétique Microbienne, INRA, Domaine de Vilvert, 78352 Jouy en Josas Cedex, France
FEMS Microbiol Lett 209:23-30. 2002We have established the co-linear regions of Bacillus licheniformis, an industrially important bacterium, and Bacillus subtilis, a model bacterium...
- A RAPD-based comparison of thermophilic bacilli from milk powdersRon S Ronimus
Thermophile Research Unit, Department of Biological Sciences, University of Waikato, Private Bag 3105, Hamilton, New Zealand
Int J Food Microbiol 85:45-61. 2003..formerly Bacillus stearothermophilus), Anoxybacillus flavithermus (formerly Bacillus flavothermus), Bacillus licheniformis and Bacillus subtilis isolated from separate milk powder production runs from multiple factories was ..
- Influence of zinc bacitracin and Bacillus licheniformis on microbial intestinal functions in weaned pigletsE Collinder
Laboratory of Medical Microbial Ecology, Department of Cell and Molecular Biology, Karolinska Institutet, von Eulers väg 5, S 17177 Stockholm, Sweden
Vet Res Commun 27:513-26. 2003The influence of zinc bacitracin (ZB) and of Bacillus licheniformis on host microbial-related functions in young piglets was investigated by applying the concept of microflora-associated characteristics...
- Enzymatic degradation of prion protein in brain stem from infected cattle and sheepJan P M Langeveld
Division of Infectious Diseases and Food Chain Quality, Institute for Animal Science and Health, Lelystad, The Netherlands
J Infect Dis 188:1782-9. 2003..Using bacterial keratinase produced by Bacillus licheniformis strain PWD-1, we tested conditions to accomplish the full degradation of prion protein (PrP) in brain-stem ..
- Optimization of medium composition for keratinase production on feather by Bacillus licheniformis RG1 using statistical methods involving response surface methodologyPriya Ramnani
Department of Microbiology, University of Delhi South Campus, New Delhi 110021, India
Biotechnol Appl Biochem 40:191-6. 2004A 3.5-fold increase in keratinase production by Bacillus licheniformis RG1 was achieved by using statistical methods involving Plackett-Burman design and response surface methodology...
- Improving the two-step remediation process for CCA-treated wood: Part I. Evaluating oxalic acid extractionCarol Clausen
USDA Forest Service, Forest Products Laboratory, One Gifford Pinchot Drive, Madison, WI 53726 2398, USA
Waste Manag 24:401-5. 2004..The process involves two steps: oxalic acid extraction of wood fiber followed by bacterial culture with Bacillus licheniformis CC01...
- Development of an asporogenic Bacillus licheniformis for the production of keratinaseJ J Wang
BioResource International, Raleigh, NC, USA
J Appl Microbiol 98:761-7. 2005b>Bacillus licheniformis PWD-1 is a keratin-degrading, spore-forming bacterium isolated from a poultry waste digester. A sporulation-deficient mutant of B. licheniformis PWD-1, named B. licheniformis WBG, was developed and characterized.
- Bacillus licheniformis variant DY proteinase: specificity in relation to the geometry of the substrate recognition siteDessislava N Georgieva
Institut fur Biochemie und Molekularbiologie I, Universitatsklinikum Hamburg Eppendorf, Zentrum für Experimentelle Medizin, c o DESY, Notkestrasse 85, Geb 22a, 22603, Hamburg, Germany
Curr Microbiol 51:71-4. 2005S1-S4 specificity of the Bacillus licheniformis variant DY proteinase (subtilisin DY) was determined by a series of peptide nitroanilides...
- Bacillus aerius sp. nov., Bacillus aerophilus sp. nov., Bacillus stratosphericus sp. nov. and Bacillus altitudinis sp. nov., isolated from cryogenic tubes used for collecting air samples from high altitudesS Shivaji
Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology, Uppal Road, Hyderabad 500 007, India
Int J Syst Evol Microbiol 56:1465-73. 2006..are very similar to one another (>98 % sequence similarity) and show a similarity of 98-99 % with Bacillus licheniformis and 98 % with Bacillus sonorensis...
- Biological control of strawberry gray mold caused by Botrytis cinerea using Bacillus licheniformis N1 formulationJu Hyun Kim
Division of Applied Biology, College of Natural Resources and Life Science, Dong A University, Busan 604 714, Korea
J Microbiol Biotechnol 17:438-44. 2007b>Bacillus licheniformis N1 is a biological control agent to control gray mold diseases caused by Botrytis cinerea. Various formulations of B. licheniformis N1 were generated and evaluated for the activity to control strawberry gray mold...
- Identification of novel horA-harbouring bacteria capable of spoiling beerMonique Haakensen
Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, College of Medicine, University of Saskatchewan, 2841 Royal University Hospital, Saskatoon, SK S7N0W8, Canada
Can J Microbiol 54:321-5. 2008..The bacteria isolated were Bacillus cereus, Bacillus licheniformis, Paenibacillus humicus, and Staphylococcus epidermidis; all of which were previously unappreciated as beer-..
- 2-Aminopropane-1,2,3-tricarboxylic acid: Synthesis and co-crystallization with the class A beta-lactamase BS3 of Bacillus licheniformisJoséphine Beck
Unite de Chimie Organique et Medicinale, Universite Catholique de Louvain, Batiment Lavoisier, Place Louis Pasteur 1, B 1348 Louvain la Neuve, Belgium
Bioorg Med Chem Lett 18:3764-8. 2008..This amino analog of citric acid has been co-crystallized with the class A beta-lactamase BS3 of Bacillus licheniformis and the structure of the complex fully analyzed by X-ray diffraction...
- Application of nisin and pediocin against resistance and germination of Bacillus spores in sous vide productsM L Cabo
Instituto de Investigaciones Marinas C S I C, Eduardo Cabello, 6 36208 Vigo, Spain
J Food Prot 72:515-23. 2009..Bacillus subtilis and Bacillus licheniformis predominated as the most heat-resistant organisms isolated from mushrooms and shellfish salad, ..
- Factors affecting rheological characteristics of fibril gels: the case of beta-lactoglobulin and alpha-lactalbuminS M Loveday
The Riddet Inst, Massey Univ, Private Bag 11222, Palmerston North, New Zealand
J Food Sci 74:R47-55. 2009..Partial hydrolysis of alpha-la with a serine proteinase from Bacillus licheniformis results in fibrils that are tubes about 20 nm in diameter...
- Antibacterial protection by enterocin AS-48 in sport and energy drinks with less acidic pH valuesPilar Martinez Viedma
Area de Microbiologia, Departamento de Ciencias de la Salud, Facultad de Ciencias Experimentales, Universidad de Jaen, Jaen, Spain
J Food Prot 72:881-4. 2009..0 and challenged with Listeria monocytogenes (drinks A to F), Staphylococcus aureus, Bacillus cereus, and Bacillus licheniformis (drink A) during storage at 37 degrees C. L...
- Evaluation of antibacterial activity, phenol and flavonoid contents of Thespesia populnea flower extractsA Saravanakumar
Department of Pharmaceutical Biotechnology, Nandha College of Pharmacy, Erode 52, Tamil Nadu, India
Pak J Pharm Sci 22:282-6. 2009..13883),Brevibacterium luteum (NCIM 2923), Micrococcus flavum (NCIM 2376), Proteus mirabilis (NCIB 8268), Bacillus licheniformis (NCIM 2468), Micrococcus luteus (ATCC 2984), Flavobacterium devorans (NCIM 2581), Shigella sonei(ATCC ..
- Effect of supplemental Bacillus cultures on rumen fermentation and milk yield in Chinese Holstein cowsG H Qiao
Institute of Animal Nutrition, Northeast Agricultural University, Harbin, China
J Anim Physiol Anim Nutr (Berl) 94:429-36. 2010..the effect of supplemental 100 g/day of live Bacillus cultures (2 x 10(11) cell of Bacillus subtilis and Bacillus licheniformis) on rumen fermentation as well as milk yield and composition in Chinese Holstein cows...
- Transposon Tn917PF1 mutagenesis in Bacillus licheniformisZ Pragai
Department of Biotechnology, Gödöllö University of Agricultural Sciences, Godollo, H 2103, Hungary
Microbiology 140:3091-7. 1994The plasmid pTnPFl containing the transposon Tn917PF1 was introduced into the protoplasts of two Bacillus licheniformis strains in the presence of polyethylene glycol...
- High yield recombinant thermostable alpha-amylase production using an improved Bacillus licheniformis systemDandan Niu
Center for Bioresource and Bioenergy, School of Biotechnology and Culture and Information Center of Industrial Microorganisms of China Universities, Jiangnan University, Wuxi 214122, PR China
Microb Cell Fact 8:58. 2009Some strains of Bacillus licheniformis have been improved by target-directed screening as well as by classical genetic manipulation and used in commercial thermostable alpha-amylase and alkaline protease production for over 40 years...
- Structural characterization of a novel xylolipid biosurfactant from Lactococcus lactis and analysis of antibacterial activity against multi-drug resistant pathogensP Saravanakumari
Department of Microbiology, Dr G R Damodaran College of Science, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India
Bioresour Technol 101:8851-4. 2010..surface active and emulsification activities comparable to the standard biosurfactant producing bacteria Bacillus licheniformis MTCC 429...
- Effects of two probiotic additives containing Bacillus spores on carcass characteristics, blood lipids and cecal volatile fatty acids in meat type chickensR Novak
Emona Nutrition research and development department, Ljubljana, Slovenia
J Anim Physiol Anim Nutr (Berl) 95:424-33. 2011..6 × 10(6) spores per gram of feed of Bacillus subtilis and Bacillus licheniformis (group A) or additive B, containing the same concentration of Bacillus cereus var. toyoi spores (group B)...
- Substrate specificity of SpoIIGA, a signal-transducing aspartic protease in BacilliDaisuke Imamura
Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Setsunan University, Osaka, Japan
J Biochem 149:665-71. 2011..Bacillus subtilis SpoIIGA cleaved Pro-σ(E) orthologs from Bacillus licheniformis and Bacillus halodurans, but not from Bacillus cereus. A triple substitution in the pro-sequence of B...
- RAPD-based screening for spore-forming bacterial populations in Uruguayan commercial powdered milkStella M Reginensi
Unidad de Tecnología de Alimentos, Universidad de la Republica, Montevideo, Uruguay
Int J Food Microbiol 148:36-41. 2011..b>Bacillus licheniformis isolates were found to be the most prominent milk powder contaminant followed by Anoxybacillus ..
- Antidiabetic activity of levan polysaccharide in alloxan-induced diabetic ratsImen Dahech
Biochemistry Laboratory, Faculty of Sciences of Sfax, Sfax, Tunisia
Int J Biol Macromol 49:742-6. 2011..was a microbial levan synthetisized by a non pathogenic bacteria recently isolated and identified as Bacillus licheniformis. Animals were allocated into four groups of six rats each: a control group (Control), diabetic group (Diab...
- Enzymatic diastereo- and enantioselective synthesis of α-alkyl-α,β-dihydroxyketonesPier Paolo Giovannini
Dipartimento di Chimica, Universita di Ferrara, Ferrara, Italy
Org Biomol Chem 9:8038-45. 2011..Both enzymes are obtained from Bacillus licheniformis and used in a crude form...
- Identification and characterization of psychrotolerant sporeformers associated with fluid milk production and processingReid A Ivy
Department of Food Science, Cornell University, Ithaca, New York, USA
Appl Environ Microbiol 78:1853-64. 2012..g., Bacillus licheniformis sensu lato, Bacillus pumilus, Bacillus weihenstephanensis) and genera formerly classified as Bacillus (n = ..
- A 70-kDa molecular chaperone, DnaK, from the industrial bacterium Bacillus licheniformis: gene cloning, purification and molecular characterization of the recombinant proteinWan Chi Liang
Department of Applied Chemistry, National Chiayi University, 300 University Road, Chiayi, 60083 Taiwan
Indian J Microbiol 49:151-60. 2009The heat shock protein 70 (Hsp70/DnaK) gene of Bacillus licheniformis is 1,839 bp in length encoding a polypeptide of 612 amino acid residues...
- Pacemaker lead infection and related bacteraemia caused by normal and small colony variant phenotypes of Bacillus licheniformisEvgeny A Idelevich
Institute of Medical Microbiology, University Hospital Munster, Domagkstr 10, 48149 Munster, Germany
J Med Microbiol 62:940-4. 2013Here, we report what we believe to be the first case of bacteraemia with small colony variants of Bacillus licheniformis related to a pacemaker lead infection by B. licheniformis displaying the normal phenotype...
- The response of Bacillus licheniformis to heat and ethanol stress and the role of the SigB regulonBirgit Voigt
Institute for Microbiology, University of Greifswald, Greifswald, Germany
Proteomics 13:2140-61. 2013The heat and ethanol stress response of Bacillus licheniformis DSM13 was analyzed at the transcriptional and/or translational level. During heat shock, regulons known to be heat-induced in Bacillus subtilis 168 are upregulated in B...
- Influence of dietary inclusion of Bacillus licheniformis on laying performance, egg quality, antioxidant enzyme activities, and intestinal barrier function of laying hensK Lei
Key Laboratory of Molecular Feed Sciences, Institute of Animal Nutrition and Feed Sciences, College of Animal Science, Zhejiang University, Zhejiang, China 310058
Poult Sci 92:2389-95. 2013This experiment was conducted to evaluate the effects of dietary inclusion of Bacillus licheniformis on laying performance, egg quality, antioxidant enzyme activities, and intestinal barrier function of laying hens...
- Biochemical and mutational studies of allantoinase from Bacillus licheniformis CECT 20TAna Isabel Martínez-Gómez
Dpto Química y Física, Universidad de Almeria, Campus de Excelencia Internacional Agroalimentario, ceiA3, 04120 Almeria, Spain Centro de Investigación en Biotecnología Agroalimentaria, BITAL, Almeria, Spain
Biochimie 99:178-88. 2014..this work, we report the cloning, purification and characterization of the recombinant allantoinase from Bacillus licheniformis CECT 20T (AllBali). The enzyme was a homotetramer with an apparent Tm of 62 ± 1 °C...
- Biological pretreatment of non-flocculated sludge augments the biogas production in the anaerobic digestion of the pretreated waste activated sludgeJ Merrylin
Department of Civil Engineering, Regional Centre of Anna University, Tirunelveli, India
Environ Technol 34:2113-23. 2013..b>Bacillus licheniformis was used for pretreating MSW (non-flocculated with 0.07% citric acid), followed by anaerobic digestion...
- Genetic determinants of antimicrobial resistance in Gram positive bacteria from organic foodsMiguel Angel Fernández-Fuentes
Area de Microbiologia, Departamento de Ciencias de la Salud, Facultad de Ciencias Experimentales, Universidad de Jaen, 23071 Jaen, Spain
Int J Food Microbiol 172:49-56. 2014..54%) and Enterococcus (24%); sugE was detected in Enterococcus (20%) and in one Bacillus licheniformis; mepA was detected in Staphylococcus (60%) and in one Enterococcus isolate (which also carried mdeA), and ..
- Immobilization of pectin degrading enzyme from Bacillus licheniformis KIBGE IB-21 using agar-agar as a supportHaneef Ur Rehman
The Karachi Institute of Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering KIBGE, University of Karachi, Karachi 75270, Pakistan
Carbohydr Polym 102:622-6. 2014Pectinase from Bacillus licheniformis KIBGE IB-21 was immobilized in agar-agar matrix using entrapment technique...
- Systematic metabolic engineering of Escherichia coli for high-yield production of fuel bio-chemical 2,3-butanediolYouqiang Xu
State Key Laboratory of Microbial Technology, Shandong University, Jinan 250100, People s Republic of China
Metab Eng 23:22-33. 2014..biosynthesis gene clusters were cloned from several native 2,3-BD producers, including Bacillus subtilis, Bacillus licheniformis, Klebsiella pneumoniae, Serratia marcescens, and Enterobacter cloacae, inserted into the expression vector ..
- Protection from enteric pathogens by beneficial microbesKatherine L Knight; Fiscal Year: 2013..In contrast, a closely related commensal Bacillus licheniformis, and two B. subtilis mutants, hag and espH, did not protect the host...
- CHEMISTRY AND BIOSYNTHESIS OF CELL-SURFACE POLYMERSFREDERIC TROY; Fiscal Year: 1991..importance and function of two cell surface components, the poly(gamma-D-glutamyl) capsule of Bacillus licheniformis and polymers containing polysialic acid residues in Escherichia coli...
- MOLECULAR MECHANISM OF RENAL NA+ DEPENDENT COTRANSPORTAna M Pajor; Fiscal Year: 2010..Understanding how NaDC1 and SdcS work will help us to develop treatments for NaDC1-mediated diseases. ..
- Automated Protein Crystallization SystemMischa Machius; Fiscal Year: 2007..The robotic system that we propose for purchase will help to facilitate these aims. [unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- METHODS OF PRODUCING OMEGA-HYDROXYLATED FATTY ACID DERIVATIVESPatent Number: KR1020160020516-A; Date:2016-02-23
- COMPOSITIONS AND METHODS FOR INHIBITION OF PATHOGENIC BACTERIAL GROWTHPatent Number: JP2016509002-A; Date:2016-03-24
- COMPOSITIONS AND METHODSPatent Number: JP2016509003-A; Date:2016-03-24
- METHOD FOR IDENTIFYING A PEPSIN RESISTANT ALPHA AMYLASEPatent Number: JP2016104023-A; Date:2016-06-09
- NETWORK-BASED MICROBIAL COMPOSITIONS AND METHODSPatent Number: JP2016519664-A; Date:2016-07-07
- METHODS OF PRODUCING OMEGA-HYDROXYLATED FATTY ACID DERIVATIVESPatent Number: JP2016521577-A; Date:2016-07-25
- METHOD FOR PRODUCING POLY(GAMMA-GLUTAMIC ACID)Patent Number: KR1020160047431-A; Date:2016-05-02
- CONSORTIUM AND PREPARATION OF MICROORGANISMS FOR CATALYZING CELLULOSE HYDROLYSIS, PREPARATION FOR METHANE FERMENTATION SUPPLEMENTATION, COMBINATION PREPARATION, USE THEREOF AND METHOD USING THE SAMEPatent Number: WO2016005832-A1; Date:2016-01-14
- EXPRESSION CASSETTES AND USES OF SAMEPatent Number: WO2016042242-A1; Date:2016-03-24
- BACTERIAL MUTANTS WITH IMPROVED TRANSFORMATION EFFICIENCYPatent Number: EP3011009-A1; Date:2016-04-27
- PLANTING MATRICES COMPRISING BACILLUS SPP. MICROORGANISMS FOR BENEFITING PLANT GROWTHPatent Number: WO2016108973-A1; Date:2016-07-07
- RECOMBINANT PHE-FREE PROTEINS FOR USE IN THE TREATMENT OF PHENYLKETONURIAPatent Number: WO2016046234-A2; Date:2016-03-31
- BACILLUS LICHENIFORMIS RTI184 COMPOSITIONS AND METHODS OF USE FOR BENEFITING PLANT GROWTHPatent Number: WO2016108974-A1; Date:2016-07-07
- MUTANT HOST CELLS FOR THE PRODUCTION OF 3-HYDROXYPROPIONIC ACIDPatent Number: WO2016138303-A1; Date:2016-09-01
- METHOD FOR PRODUCING AMBREINPatent Number: EP3042960-A1; Date:2016-07-13
- PROTEASE SCREENING METHODS AND PROTEASES IDENTIFIED THEREBYPatent Number: EP3034607-A1; Date:2016-06-22
- Bacillus licheniformis SCK A08 strain having antimicrobial activity against pathogenic microorganism of soy sauce and degrading activity of biogenic amine and uses thereofPatent Number: KR1020150056395-A; Date:2015-05-26
- VARIANT SUCROSE TRANSPORTER POLYPEPTIDESPatent Number: KR1020140135803-A; Date:2014-11-26
- EXPRESSION VECTORS FOR AN IMPROVED PROTEIN SECRETIONPatent Number: KR1020140034866-A; Date:2014-03-20
- Variant Sucrose Transporter Polypeptides That Enable Growth Over a Wide Range of Sucrose ConcentrationsPatent Number: JP2015509378-A; Date:2015-03-30
- MODIFIED LEUCINE DEHYDROGENASEPatent Number: KR1020140148453-A; Date:2014-12-31
- PROCESSES AND SYSTEMS FOR THE PRODUCTION OF FERMENTATION PRODUCTSPatent Number: KR1020150036133-A; Date:2015-04-07
- Protease screening methods and proteases identified therebyPatent Number: KR1020150033726-A; Date:2015-04-01
- PROCESSES AND SYSTEMS FOR THE PRODUCTION OF FERMENTATION PRODUCTSPatent Number: KR1020150054832-A; Date:2015-05-20
- Bacillus licheniformis SCDB 34 strain having activity inhibiting growth of film-forming yeast isolated from traditionally fermented soybean product and uses therofPatent Number: KR1020150090416-A; Date:2015-08-06
- SYNERGISTIC BACTERIAL COMPOSITIONS AND METHODS OF PRODUCTION AND USE THEREOFPatent Number: KR1020150108357-A; Date:2015-09-25
- COMPOSITIONS AND METHODSPatent Number: KR1020150115888-A; Date:2015-10-14
- Protease screening methods and proteases identified therebyPatent Number: KR1020150115968-A; Date:2015-10-14
- CONTROLLED GROWTH OF MICROORGANISMSPatent Number: WO2015024855-A1; Date:2015-02-26
- IMPROVED BACILLUS HOSTPatent Number: WO2015118126-A1; Date:2015-08-13
- METHODS AND COMPOSITIONS FOR PROCESSING BIOMASS WITH ELEVATED LEVELS OF STARCHPatent Number: EP2920311-A1; Date:2015-09-23
- Processes and Systems for the Production of Fermentation ProductsPatent Number: JP2015528309-A; Date:2015-09-28
- ENZYMATICA PERACID GNERATION FOR USE IN ORAL CARE PRODUCTSPatent Number: JP2014506250-A; Date:2014-03-13
- SANDPAPER MUTANTS OF BACILLUS AND METHODS OF THEIR USE TO ENHANCE PLANT GROWTH, PROMOTE PLANT HEALTH AND CONTROL DISEASES AND PESTSPatent Number: JP2014507130-A; Date:2014-03-27
- Feed Additive CompositionPatent Number: JP2014507946-A; Date:2014-04-03
- Expression vectors for an improved protein secretionPatent Number: JP2014519327-A; Date:2014-08-14
- Subtilase Variants and Polynucleotides Encoding SamePatent Number: JP2015500006-A; Date:2015-01-05
- Eubacterial RNA-polymerase mutants with altered product productionPatent Number: JP2014042530-A; Date:2014-03-13
- ENZYMATICALLY GENERATED PERACIDS FOR USE IN HAIR CARE PRODUCTSPatent Number: JP2014501760-A; Date:2014-01-23
- Method of producing ambreinPatent Number: WO2015033746-A; Date:2015-03-12
- Method for producing poly-gamma-gultamic acidPatent Number: WO2015033871-A; Date:2015-03-12
- Method for producing poly-gamma-gultamic acidPatent Number: JP2015070834-A; Date:2015-04-16
- METHOD FOR PRODUCING ISOPRENE USING BACTERIUMPatent Number: WO2015056813-A; Date:2015-04-23
- Novel separated Bacillus licheniformis and probiotics using the samePatent Number: JP2015513911-A; Date:2015-05-18
- Novel separated bacillus licheniformis and probiotics using samePatent Number: JP2015517807-A; Date:2015-06-25
- PROCESSES AND SYSTEMS FOR THE PRODUCTION OF FERMENTATION PRODUCTSPatent Number: JP2015523088-A; Date:2015-08-13
- METHOD OF INCREASING ABIOTIC STRESS RESISTANCE OF A PLANTPatent Number: JP2015528296-A; Date:2015-09-28
- Recombinant microorganism and method for producing dipicolinic acid or salt thereof using the samePatent Number: JP2014045692-A; Date:2014-03-17
- METHODS OF PRODUCING ACETOIN AND 2,3-BUTANEDIOL USING PHOTOSYNTHETIC MICROORGANISMSPatent Number: JP2015530116-A; Date:2015-10-15
- Recombinant Bacillus subtilis and method of producing dipicolinic acid using the samePatent Number: JP2015213471-A; Date:2015-12-03
- SYNERGISTIC BACTERIAL COMPOSITIONS AND METHODS OF PRODUCTION AND USE THEREOFPatent Number: JP2015537042-A; Date:2015-12-24
- 3-Hydroxypropionic Acid Production By Recombinant YeastsPatent Number: JP2015536669-A; Date:2015-12-24
- PROTEASE SCREENING METHODS AND PROTEASES IDENTIFIED THEREBYPatent Number: JP2015062422-A; Date:2015-04-09
- 3-HYDROXYPROPIONIC ACID PRODUCTION BY RECOMBINANT YEASTSPatent Number: WO2014085330-A1; Date:2014-06-05
- PRODUCTION OF FERMENTATION PRODUCTSPatent Number: WO2014031831-A1; Date:2014-02-27
- PROCESSES AND SYSTEMS FOR THE PRODUCTION OF FERMENTATION PRODUCTSPatent Number: WO2014059273-A1; Date:2014-04-17
- BACTERIAL MUTANTS WITH IMPROVED TRANSFORMATION EFFICIENCYPatent Number: WO2014052630-A1; Date:2014-04-03
- PRODUCTION OF FERMENTATION PRODUCTSPatent Number: WO2014052735-A1; Date:2014-04-03
- PROCESSES AND SYSTEMS FOR THE PRODUCTION OF FERMENTATION PRODUCTSPatent Number: WO2014018479-A1; Date:2014-01-30
- FERMENTATIVE PRODUCTION OF ALCOHOLSPatent Number: WO2014197287-A1; Date:2014-12-11
- FUNCTIONAL EXPRESSION OF BACTERIAL MAJOR FACILITATOR SUPERFAMILY (SFM) GENE IN MAIZE TO IMPROVE AGRONOMIC TRAITS AND GRAIN YIELDPatent Number: WO2014164116-A1; Date:2014-10-09
- 3-HYDROXYPROPIONIC ACID PRODUCTION BY RECOMBINANT YEASTS EXPRESSING AN INSECT ASPARTATE 1-DECARBOXYLASEPatent Number: WO2015017721-A1; Date:2015-02-05