Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: tlx2
Description: T-cell leukemia, homeobox 2
Alias: Tlx-3a, hox11l, tlx3a, tlxA, T-cell leukemia homeobox protein 2, T-cell leukemia, homeobox 3a
- Expression of Otx homeodomain proteins induces cell aggregation in developing zebrafish embryosG Bellipanni
Department of Biology, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 19104, USA
Dev Biol 223:339-53. 2000..These results suggest that promotion of cell adhesion or mediation of cell repulsion may be one of the normal functions of the Otx proteins in the establishment of the anterior brain...
- Molecular cloning and developmental expression of Tlx (Hox11) genes in zebrafish (Danio rerio)D M Langenau
Department of Pediatric Oncology, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, 44 Binney Street, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Mech Dev 117:243-8. 2002..However, only Tlx-3a is expressed in the statoacoustic cranial ganglia, enteric neurons and non-neural tissues such as the fin bud and pharyngeal arches and Tlx-3b is only expressed in the dorsal root ganglia...
- The zebrafish dog-eared mutation disrupts eya1, a gene required for cell survival and differentiation in the inner ear and lateral lineDavid J Kozlowski
Department of Biology, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
Dev Biol 277:27-41. 2005..Determination of eya gene function during zebrafish organogenesis will facilitate understanding the molecular etiology of human vestibular and hearing disorders...
- dlx3b and dlx4b function in the development of Rohon-Beard sensory neurons and trigeminal placode in the zebrafish neurulaTakao Kaji
Department of Craniofacial Biology, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, 4200 East Ninth Avenue, Denver, CO 80262, USA
Dev Biol 276:523-40. 2004..These data suggest that the contribution of dlx3b and dlx4b to neural plate border formation is partially non-cell-autonomous acting via BMP activity...
- Fgf-signaling-dependent Sox9a and Atoh1a regulate otic neural development in zebrafishJialiang Wang
The Education Ministry Key Laboratory of Cell Proliferation and Differentiation and the State Key Laboratory of Bio membrane and Membrane Bio engineering, School of Life Sciences, Peking University, Beijing 100871, China
J Neurosci 35:234-44. 2015..Sox9a and Atoh1a coregulate numerous downstream factors identified through our ChIP-seq analyses, including Tlx2 and Eya2...
- Novel Tfap2-mediated control of soxE expression facilitated the evolutionary emergence of the neural crestEric Van Otterloo
Department of Anatomy and Cell Biology, Carver College of Medicine, University of Iowa, IA 52242, USA
Development 139:720-30. 2012..Together, these results show that mutations resulting in novel Tfap2-mediated regulation of sox10 and other targets contributed to the evolution of the neural crest...
- Delta-Notch signaling regulates oligodendrocyte specificationHae Chul Park
Department of Biological Sciences, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN 37235, USA
Development 130:3747-55. 2003..Our data provide evidence that Notch signaling maintains subsets of ventral spinal cord precursors during neuronal birth and, acting with other temporally and spatially restricted factors, specifies them for oligodendrocyte fate...
- Patterning of proneuronal and inter-proneuronal domains by hairy- and enhancer of split-related genes in zebrafish neuroectodermYoung Ki Bae
Laboratory for Vertebrate Axis Formation, Center for Developmental Biology, RIKEN, Kobe 650 0047, Japan
Development 132:1375-85. 2005..These data indicate that her3 and her9 function as prepattern genes that link the positional dorsoventral polarity information in the posterior neuroectoderm to the spatial regulation of neurogenesis...
- Cre/lox-regulated transgenic zebrafish model with conditional myc-induced T cell acute lymphoblastic leukemiaDavid M Langenau
Department of Pediatric Oncology, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 102:6068-73. 2005....
- NOTCH1-induced T-cell leukemia in transgenic zebrafishJ Chen
Department of Medical Oncology, Dana Farber Cancer Institute of Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Leukemia 21:462-71. 2007..The ability of this model to detect a strong interaction between NOTCH1 and bcl2 suggests that genetic modifier screens have a high likelihood of revealing other genes that can cooperate with NOTCH1 to induce T-ALL...
- Redundant activities of Tfap2a and Tfap2c are required for neural crest induction and development of other non-neural ectoderm derivatives in zebrafish embryosWei Li
Interdisciplinary Graduate Program in Genetics, Carver College of Medicine, University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA 52242, USA
Dev Biol 304:338-54. 2007....