Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: six3b
Description: SIX homeobox 3b
Alias: SIX3, cb347, six3.2, six6, SIX homeobox 3b, sine oculis homeobox homolog 3b, sine oculis homeobox homolog 6
- A transposon-mediated gene trap approach identifies developmentally regulated genes in zebrafishKoichi Kawakami
Division of Molecular and Developmental Biology, National Institute of Genetics, 1111 Yata, Mishima, Shizuoka 411 8540, Japan
Dev Cell 7:133-44. 2004..We propose our gene trap approach should facilitate studies of vertebrate development and organogenesis...
- The zebrafish down syndrome cell adhesion molecule is involved in cell movement during embryogenesisDean Yimlamai
Cellular and Molecular Physiology, Tufts University School of Medicine, 136 Harrison Avenue, M and V 709, Boston, MA 02111, USA
Dev Biol 279:44-57. 2005..Its loss results in early morphogenetic defects. dscam knockdown results in impaired cell movement during epiboly as well as in subsequent stages. We propose that migrating cells utilize dscam to remodel the developing embryo...
- Six3 represses nodal activity to establish early brain asymmetry in zebrafishAdi Inbal
Department of Biological Sciences, Vanderbilt University, VU Station B 351634, Nashville, TN 37235 1634, USA
Neuron 55:407-15. 2007..Here, we show that Six3, a transcription factor essential for forebrain formation and associated with holoprosencephaly in humans, ..
- Zebrafish Naked1 and Naked2 antagonize both canonical and non-canonical Wnt signalingTerence J Van Raay
Department of Medicine, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, TN 37235, USA
Dev Biol 309:151-68. 2007..Finally, reducing Nkd1 function in slb mutants suppressed the axial mesendoderm C&E defect. These data indicate that zebrafish Nkd1 and Nkd2 function to limit both canonical and non-canonical Wnt signaling...
- The homeobox gene bozozok promotes anterior neuroectoderm formation in zebrafish through negative regulation of BMP2/4 and Wnt pathwaysK Fekany-Lee
Department of Molecular Biology, Vanderbilt University, Box 1820, Station B, Nashville, TN 37235, USA
Development 127:2333-45. 2000..In addition, by negative regulation of Wnt signaling, boz promotes organizer formation and limits posteriorization of neuroectoderm in the late gastrula...
- Essential role for Csk upstream of Fyn and Yes in zebrafish gastrulationChris Jopling
Hubrecht Laboratory, Netherlands Institute for Developmental Biology, Uppsalalaan 8, 3584 CT Utrecht, The Netherlands
Mech Dev 124:129-36. 2007..The Csk knock down phenotype was rescued by simultaneous partial knock down of Fyn and Yes. We conclude that Csk acts upstream of Fyn and Yes to control vertebrate gastrulation cell movements...
- Shp2 knockdown and Noonan/LEOPARD mutant Shp2-induced gastrulation defectsChris Jopling
Hubrecht Institute, Utrecht, The Netherlands
PLoS Genet 3:e225. 2007..The finding that defective Shp2 signaling induced cell movement defects as early as gastrulation may have implications for the monitoring and diagnosis of Noonan and LEOPARD syndrome...
- Overexpression of the forebrain-specific homeobox gene six3 induces rostral forebrain enlargement in zebrafishM Kobayashi
Department of Biology, Jichi Medical School, Minamikawachi, Tochigi 329 0498, Japan
Development 125:2973-82. 1998..Its murine homolog, Six3, is expressed in the anterior neural plate and eye anlage, and may have crucial functions in eye and brain ..
- Specification of an anterior neuroectoderm patterning by Frizzled8a-mediated Wnt8b signalling during late gastrulation in zebrafishSeok Hyung Kim
Department of Genetic Engineering, Kyungpook National University, Daegu 702 701, Korea
Development 129:4443-55. 2002..In conclusion, we suggest that a gradient of Fz8a-mediated Wnt8b signalling may play crucial role in patterning the posterior diencephalon and midbrain regions in the late gastrula...
- The homeobox genes vox and vent are redundant repressors of dorsal fates in zebrafishY Imai
Department of Developmental Biology, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, CA 94305, USA
Development 128:2407-20. 2001..Our results support a model in which BMP signaling induces the expression of ventral genes, while vox and vent act redundantly to prevent the expression of chordin, goosecoid and other dorsal genes in the lateral and ventral mesendoderm...
- Maternal Vsx1 plays an essential role in regulating prechordal mesendoderm and forebrain formation in zebrafishXiaofeng Xu
College of Life Sciences, Zhejiang University, Hangzhou 310058, Zhejiang, China
Dev Biol 394:264-76. 2014..Our results reveal a pivotal role for maternal Vsx1 as a direct transcriptional repressor of ntl expression at the margin of the zebrafish gastrula to ensure directional cell polarization and migration of PME cells. ..
- Zebrafish olfactomedin 1 regulates retinal axon elongation in vivo and is a modulator of Wnt signaling pathwayNaoki Nakaya
Section of Molecular Mechanisms of Glaucoma, Laboratory of Molecular and Developmental Biology, National Eye Institute, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland 20892, USA
J Neurosci 28:7900-10. 2008..of full-length Olfm1 increased the lateral separation of the expression domains of eye-field markers, rx3 and six3. The Olfm1-MO had the opposite effect...
- Retinal regeneration in adult zebrafish requires regulation of TGFβ signalingJenny R Lenkowski
Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology, University of Michigan, 830 N University, Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA
Glia 61:1687-97. 2013..Here, we demonstrate that regulation of TGFβ signaling by the corepressors Tgif1 and Six3b is critical for the proliferative response to photoreceptor destruction in the adult zebrafish retina...
- Gbx2 functions as a transcriptional repressor to regulate the specification and morphogenesis of the mid-hindbrain junction in a dosage- and stage-dependent mannerYukiko Nakayama
Division of Life Science, Graduate School of Science and Engineering, Saitama University, Shimo okubo, Sakura ku, Saitama City, Saitama 338 8570, Japan
Mech Dev 130:532-52. 2013....
- Exome sequencing and functional analyses suggest that SIX6 is a gene involved in an altered proliferation-differentiation balance early in life and optic nerve degeneration at old ageAdriana I Iglesias
Department of Epidemiology
Hum Mol Genet 23:1320-32. 2014..Previously, genome-wide significant evidence for the association of rs10483727 in SIX1-SIX6 locus with VCDR and subsequent POAG was found...
- PZR coordinates Shp2 Noonan and LEOPARD syndrome signaling in zebrafish and miceJeroen Paardekooper Overman
Hubrecht Institute KNAW and University Medical Center Utrecht, Utrecht, Netherlands
Mol Cell Biol 34:2874-89. 2014..Hence, we identify PZR as an NS and LS target. Enhanced PZR-mediated membrane recruitment of Shp2 serves as a common mechanism to direct overlapping pathophysiological characteristics of these PTPN11 mutations...
- Sema6a and Plxna2 mediate spatially regulated repulsion within the developing eye to promote eye vesicle cohesionAlicia M Ebert
Department of Cell Biology and Anatomy, Hotchkiss Brain Institute, Calgary, Alberta T2N 4N1, Canada
Development 141:2473-82. 2014..We propose a novel, tissue-autonomous mechanism of organ cohesion, with neutralization of repulsion suggested as a means to promote interactions between cells within a tissue domain...
- Membrane-type 1 matrix metalloproteinase regulates cell migration during zebrafish gastrulation: evidence for an interaction with non-canonical Wnt signalingRebecca C Coyle
Department of Medicine Division of Genetic Medicine, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, TN 37232, USA
Exp Cell Res 314:2150-62. 2008..Together, our results support the notion that pathways regulating pericellular proteolysis and cell polarity converge to promote efficient cell migration...
- Phosphoproteomics-mediated identification of Fer kinase as a target of mutant Shp2 in Noonan and LEOPARD syndromeJeroen Paardekooper Overman
Hubrecht Institute Koninklijke Nederlandse Akademie van Wetenschappen and University Medical Center Utrecht, Utrecht, The Netherlands
PLoS ONE 9:e106682. 2014..Moreover, Fer knockdown cooperated with NS and LS, but not wild type Shp2 to induce developmental defects, suggesting a role for Fer in the pathogenesis of both NS and LS. ..
- Dopaminergic Neurons Controlling Anterior Pituitary Functions: Anatomy and Ontogenesis in ZebrafishRomain Fontaine
Université Paris Saclay, Université Paris Sud R F, P A, C B, I C, M D, P V, K Y, C P, Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique, Paris Saclay Institute of Neuroscience, 91190, Gif sur Yvette, France and Museum National d Histoire Naturelle S D, Sorbonne Universités, Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique, Universite Pierre et Marie Curie, Institut de Recherche pour le Developpement, Universite de Caen Basse Normandie, 75231 Paris Cedex 05, France
Endocrinology 156:2934-48. 2015..This study offers some insights into the regional identity of the preoptic area and provides the first bases for future functional genetic studies on the development of DA neurons controlling anterior pituitary functions. ..
- Mechanisms of cadmium-caused eye hypoplasia and hypopigmentation in zebrafish embryosTing Zhang
College of Fisheries, Key Laboratory of Freshwater Animal Breeding, Ministry of Agriculture, Huazhong Agricultural University, Wuhan 430070, China Electronic address
Aquat Toxicol 167:68-76. 2015..Moreover, we found that compounds BIO or RA could neutralize the toxic effects of Cd...
- Abnormal retinal development in Cloche mutant zebrafishSusov Dhakal
Department of Biological Sciences, University of Idaho, Moscow, Idaho
Dev Dyn 244:1439-55. 2015..These studies are possible in zebrafish embryos, which do not yet rely upon the vasculature for tissue oxygenation...
- Reactive gliosis in the adult zebrafish retinaJennifer L Thomas
Department of Anatomy and Cell Biology, Wayne State University School of Medicine, Detroit, MI, 48201, USA Electronic address
Exp Eye Res 143:98-109. 2016..Interestingly, when cell cycle inhibition is released, a partial recovery of regeneration is observed. Together, these data demonstrate that zebrafish Müller glia possess both gliotic and regenerative potential. ..
- Six3 regulates optic nerve development via multiple mechanismsAnat Samuel
Department of Medical Neurobiology, Institute for Medical Research Israel Canada, The Hebrew University Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem, Israel
Sci Rep 6:20267. 2016..Here we show that in zebrafish, reduced function of transcription factor Six3 results in optic nerve hypoplasia and a wide repertoire of RGC axon pathfinding errors...
- Genetic Dissection of Dual Roles for the Transcription Factor six7 in Photoreceptor Development and Patterning in ZebrafishMailin Sotolongo-Lopez
Department of Biological Science, The Florida State University, Tallahassee, Florida, United States of America
PLoS Genet 12:e1005968. 2016..using TALENs and knockdown strategies confirm ljrp23ahub as a hypomorphic allele of six7, a teleost orthologue of six3, with known roles in forebrain patterning and expression of opsins...
- Six3 functions in anterior neural plate specification by promoting cell proliferation and inhibiting Bmp4 expressionGaia Gestri
Sezione di Biologia Cellulare e dello Sviluppo, Dipartimento di Fisiologia, e Biochimica, Universita degli Studi di Pisa, Via Carducci 13, 56010 Ghezzano Pisa, Italy
Development 132:2401-13. 2005Although it is well established that Six3 is a crucial regulator of vertebrate eye and forebrain development, it is unknown whether this homeodomain protein has a role in the initial specification of the anterior neural plate...
- Cyclooxygenase-1-derived PGE2 promotes cell motility via the G-protein-coupled EP4 receptor during vertebrate gastrulationYong I Cha
Department of Medicine and Cancer Biology, Cell and Developmental Biology, Vanderbilt University Medical Center and Vanderbilt Ingram Cancer Center, Nashville, Tennessee 37232 2279, USA
Genes Dev 20:77-86. 2006..This work demonstrates a critical requirement of PGE(2) signaling in promoting cell motility through the COX-1-Ptges-EP4 pathway, a previously unrecognized role for this biologically active lipid in early animal development...
- A reporter-assisted mutagenesis screen using alpha 1-tubulin-GFP transgenic zebrafish uncovers missteps during neuronal development and axonogenesisAbhilasha Gulati-Leekha
Molecular and Behavioral Neuroscience Institute, Department of Biological Chemistry, University of Michigan, 205 Zina Pitcher Place, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 070, USA
Dev Biol 296:29-47. 2006..Molecular identification of these loci and analysis of the remaining mutational repertoire will offer unique insights into the genetic inputs that go on to make a mature, differentiated neuron...
- Molecular characterization of prosomeric and intraprosomeric subdivisions of the embryonic zebrafish diencephalonGilbert Lauter
Department of Biosciences and Nutrition, Karolinska Institutet, SE 141 83 Huddinge, Sweden
J Comp Neurol 521:1093-118. 2013..Our comparative gene expression analysis conformed with the idea of a common bauplan for the diencephalon of anamniote and amniote vertebrates from fish to mammals...
- Six3 cooperates with Hedgehog signaling to specify ventral telencephalon by promoting early expression of Foxg1a and repressing Wnt signalingDan Carlin
Department of Biological Sciences, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN 37232, USA
Development 139:2614-24. 2012..Six3 in telencephalon development, we analyzed zebrafish embryos deficient in two out of three Six3-related genes, six3b and six7, representing a partial loss of Six3 function...
- Assessing teratogenic changes in a zebrafish model of fetal alcohol exposureEvyn Loucks
Program in Developmental Biology, Children s Memorial Research Center, Northwestern University, USA
J Vis Exp . 2012..Described here are the basic techniques used to study and manipulate the zebrafish FAS model...
- Loss of Porcupine impairs convergent extension during gastrulation in zebrafishQiuhong Chen
Okazaki Institute for Integrative Bioscience and National Institute for Basic Biology, National Institutes of Natural Sciences, Okazaki, Aichi, Japan
J Cell Sci 125:2224-34. 2012..Thus, a decrease of Porcn activity does not equivalently affect trafficking and lipidation of different Wnt proteins in zebrafish embryos and in cultured mammalian cells...
- Eaf1 and Eaf2 negatively regulate canonical Wnt/β-catenin signalingJing Xia Liu
Key Laboratory of Biodiversity and Conservation of Aquatic Organisms, Institute of Hydrobiology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Wuhan, 430072, PR China
Development 140:1067-78. 2013..In summary, our evidence points to a novel role for Eaf1 and Eaf2 in inhibiting canonical Wnt/β-catenin signaling, which might form the mechanistic basis for Eaf1 and Eaf2 tumor suppressor activity...
- Quantitative genetic analysis of retinal degeneration in the blind cavefish Astyanax mexicanusKelly E O'Quin
Department of Biology, University of Maryland, College Park, Maryland, United States of America
PLoS ONE 8:e57281. 2013..The regions we identify serve as a starting point for future studies on the genetics of retinal degeneration and eye disease using the evolutionary mutant model Astyanax...
- Anteroposterior and dorsoventral patterning are coordinated by an identical patterning clockMegumi Hashiguchi
Department of Cell and Developmental Biology, University of Pennsylvania, Perelman School of Medicine, 421 Curie Blvd, Philadelphia, PA 19104 6058, USA
Development 140:1970-80. 2013..Thus, DV and AP patterning are intimately coordinated to allow cells to acquire both positional and temporal information simultaneously...
- Lhx2 mediates the activity of Six3 in zebrafish forebrain growthHideki Ando
Laboratory for Developmental Gene Regulation, Brain Science Institute, RIKEN, Wako, Saitama 351 0198, Japan
Dev Biol 287:456-68. 2005..Lhx2, a LIM-homeodomain protein, and Six3s (Six3b and Six3a), another homeodomain proteins, show very similar expression patterns early in forebrain development, ..
- Sinup, a novel Siaz-interacting nuclear protein, modulates neural plate formation in the zebrafish embryosHyunju Ro
School of Bioscience and Biotechnology, College of Natural Sciences, Chungnam National University, Daejeon 305 764, Republic of Korea
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 332:993-1003. 2005..Our report suggests that sinup expression should be tightly regulated during early embryonic development for the proper neural plate formation...
- Rab11-FIP4 is predominantly expressed in neural tissues and involved in proliferation as well as in differentiation during zebrafish retinal developmentAkihiko Muto
Department of Molecular and Developmental Biology, Institute of Medical Science, University of Tokyo, 4 6 1 Shirokane dai, Minato ku, Tokyo 108 8639, Japan
Dev Biol 292:90-102. 2006....
- Activation and roles of ALK4/ALK7-mediated maternal TGFbeta signals in zebrafish embryoZhihui Sun
State Key Laboratory of Biomembrane and Membrane Biotechnology, Department of Biological Sciences and Biotechnology, Tsinghua University, Beijing 100084, China
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 345:694-703. 2006....
- Zebrafish Trap230/Med12 is required as a coactivator for Sox9-dependent neural crest, cartilage and ear developmentMarlene J Rau
European Molecular Biology Laboratory EMBL, Meyerhofstrasse 1, 69117 Heidelberg, Germany
Dev Biol 296:83-93. 2006..Mediator is a coactivator complex transducing the interaction of DNA-binding transcription factors with RNA polymerase II, and our results reveal a critical function of the Trap230 subunit as a coactivator for Sox9...
- dazed gene is necessary for late cell type development and retinal cell maintenance in the zebrafish retinaBrian D Perkins
Department of Molecular and Cellular Biology, Harvard University, Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA
Dev Dyn 233:680-94. 2005..Taken together, our studies suggest a role for the dazed gene in rod and Muller cell development and overall retinal cell survival and maintenance...
- sine oculis in basal MetazoaIlona G Bebenek
Department of Organismic Biology Ecology and Evolution, University of California Los Angeles, 621 Charles E Young Drive South, Los Angeles, CA 90095 1606, USA
Dev Genes Evol 214:342-51. 2004....
- Zebrafish rx3 and mab21l2 are required during eye morphogenesisBreandan N Kennedy
Department of Biochemistry, University of Washington, Seattle, WA 98195, USA
Dev Biol 270:336-49. 2004..We propose that mab21l2 is an early downstream effector of rx3 and is critical for survival of eye progenitors...
- The Bmp gradient of the zebrafish gastrula guides migrating lateral cells by regulating cell-cell adhesionSophia von der Hardt
Max Planck Institute of Immunobiology, D 79108 Freiburg, Germany
Curr Biol 17:475-87. 2007....
- Zebrafish Dkk1 functions in forebrain specification and axial mesendoderm formationH Hashimoto
Division of Molecular Oncology, Biomedical Research Center, Osaka University Graduate School of Medicine, 2 2 Yamada oka, Suita, Osaka, 565 0871, Japan
Dev Biol 217:138-52. 2000..These data indicate that Dkk1, expressed in dorsal mesendoderm, functions in the formation of both the anterior nervous system and the axial mesendoderm in zebrafish...
- Zebrafish foxo3b negatively regulates canonical Wnt signaling to affect early embryogenesisXun Wei Xie
Key Laboratory of Aquatic Biodiversity and Conservation, Institute of Hydrobiology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Wuhan, People s Republic of China
PLoS ONE 6:e24469. 2011..Our studies provide an in vivo model for illustrating function of FOXO transcription factors in embryogenesis...
- Id2a influences neuron and glia formation in the zebrafish retina by modulating retinoblast cell cycle kineticsRosa A Uribe
Section of Molecular Cell and Developmental Biology, Institute for Cell and Molecular Biology, The University of Texas at Austin, Austin, TX 78722, USA
Development 137:3763-74. 2010....
- Chromatin signature of embryonic pluripotency is established during genome activationNadine L Vastenhouw
Department of Molecular and Cellular Biology, Harvard University, 16 Divinity Avenue, Cambridge, Massachusetts 02138, USA
Nature 464:922-6. 2010..These results indicate that bivalent and monovalent domains might poise embryonic genes for activation and that the chromatin profile associated with pluripotency is established during the maternal-zygotic transition...
- Autoregulatory binding sites in the zebrafish six3a promoter region define a new recognition sequence for Six3 proteinsClotilde S Suh
Department of Molecular Biology, University of Bergen, Norway
FEBS J 277:1761-75. 2010The homeodomain (HD) transcription factor Six3, which is a member of the Six/Sine oculis family, is essential for development of the eyes and forebrain in vertebrates...
- Zebrafish zic2a patterns the forebrain through modulation of Hedgehog-activated gene expressionNicholas A Sanek
Department of Zoology and Anatomy, University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI 53706, USA
Development 136:3791-800. 2009..We demonstrate that in zebrafish, as in mouse, Hh signaling activates transcription of six3b in the developing forebrain. zic2a is also activated by Hh signaling, and represses six3b non-cell-autonomously, i...
- Genetic evidence for shared mechanisms of epimorphic regeneration in zebrafishZhao Qin
Department of Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology, University of Michigan College of Literature, Science, and the Arts, 830 North University, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 1048, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 106:9310-5. 2009..Comparison of gene expression profiles from regenerating zebrafish retina, caudal fin, and heart muscle revealed additional candidate genes potentially implicated in injury-induced epimorphic regeneration in diverse zebrafish tissues...
- Zebrafish gbx1 refines the midbrain-hindbrain boundary border and mediates the Wnt8 posteriorization signalMuriel Rhinn
Biotechnology Center, and Center for Regenerative Therapies Dresden, CRTD, Dresden University of Technology, Dresden, Germany
Neural Dev 4:12. 2009..Zebrafish gbx2, on the other hand, acts relatively late at the MHB. To investigate the function of zebrafish gbx1 within the early neural plate, we used a combination of gain- and loss-of-function experiments...
- Deciphering the role of Shh signaling in axial defects produced by ethanol exposureEvyn J Loucks
Children s Memorial Research Center Program in Developmental Biology, Chicago, Illinois 60640, USA
Birth Defects Res A Clin Mol Teratol 85:556-67. 2009..We have previously demonstrated that Sonic hedgehog signaling (Shh-s) was reduced in both chicken and zebrafish embryos when exposed to ethanol...
- Lhx5 promotes forebrain development and activates transcription of secreted Wnt antagonistsGang Peng
Institute of Neuroscience, University of Oregon, Eugene, OR 97403 1254, USA
Development 133:3191-200. 2006..Our results demonstrate that Lhx5 is a required factor that promotes forebrain development and inhibits Wnt signaling by activating the transcription of secreted Wnt antagonists...
- Genomic organization, alternative splicing, and multiple regulatory regions of the zebrafish fgf8 geneFumitaka Inoue
Department of Life Science, Graduate School of Science and Engineering, Saitama University, Saitama City, Saitama 338 8570, Japan
Dev Growth Differ 48:447-62. 2006..Furthermore, comparison of the genomic sequence of fgf8 among different vertebrate species suggests that this regulatory mechanism is conserved during vertebrate evolution...
- Zebrafish model of holoprosencephaly demonstrates a key role for TGIF in regulating retinoic acid metabolismPatricia A Gongal
Department of Biological Sciences, University of Alberta, Edmonton, Canada
Hum Mol Genet 17:525-38. 2008..The consequences of abnormal RA levels for forebrain patterning are profound, and imply that in human patients with TGIF deficiencies, increased forebrain RA levels contribute to the development of HPE...
- A zebrafish LMO4 ortholog limits the size of the forebrain and eyes through negative regulation of six3b and rx3Catherine W McCollum
Department of Biochemistry and Cell Biology, Rice University, Houston, TX 77005, USA
Dev Biol 309:373-85. 2007..We suggest that lmo4b activity is required at the neural boundary to restrict six3b expression, and later within the neural plate to for attenuation of rx3 expression independently of its effect on ..
- Patterning the zebrafish diencephalon by the conserved zinc-finger protein FezlJae Yeon Jeong
Program in Developmental Biology, Department of Biopharmaceutical Sciences, University of California San Francisco, CA 94143 2811, USA
Development 134:127-36. 2007..Our findings reveal that Fezl is crucial for establishing regional subdivisions within the diencephalon and may also play a role in the development of the telencephalon and hypothalamus...
- Molecular changes associated with teratogen-induced cyclopiaEvyn J Loucks
Children s Memorial Research Center Program in Developmental Biology, Chicago, Illinois, USA
Birth Defects Res A Clin Mol Teratol 79:642-51. 2007..Exposure of zebrafish embryos to a number of teratogens results in cyclopia, but little is known about the underlying molecular changes...
- Early embryonic exposure to polychlorinated biphenyls disrupts heat-shock protein 70 cognate expression in zebrafishJill A Kreiling
Marine Biological Laboratory, Woods Hole, Massachusetts, USA
J Toxicol Environ Health A 70:1005-13. 2007..The structural and biochemical changes in the developing central nervous system following early embryonic exposure to Aroclor 1254 may lead to alterations in the function of the affected regions...
- Genetic methods using the Tol2 transposable elementKoichi Kawakami; Fiscal Year: 2006..abstract_text> ..