Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: aplnra
Description: apelin receptor a
Alias: Agtr1, agtrl1, agtrl1a, zgc:152843, apelin receptor A, G-protein coupled receptor APJ A, angiotensin II receptor-like 1a, angiotensin receptor-like 1, angiotensin receptor-like 1a, msr
- The g protein-coupled receptor agtrl1b regulates early development of myocardial progenitorsIan C Scott
Department of Biochemistry and Biophysics, Programs in Developmental Biology, Genetics and Human Genetics, and Cardiovascular Research Institute, University of California, San Francisco, 1550 4th Street, San Francisco, CA 94158, USA
Dev Cell 12:403-13. 2007..Data from transplantation and transgenic approaches indicate that Agtrl1 signaling plays a cell-autonomous role in myocardial specification, with activity being required coincident with ..
- Zebrafish Angiotensin II Receptor-like 1a (agtrl1a) is expressed in migrating hypoblast, vasculature, and in multiple embryonic epitheliaB Tucker
Centre for the Molecular Genetics of Development and Discipline of Genetics, School of Molecular and Biomedical Science, The University of Adelaide, 5005, SA, Australia
Gene Expr Patterns 7:258-65. 2007..We report the identification and expression of the zebrafish ortholog of the human gene AGTRL1. Zebrafish agtrl1a is first expressed before epiboly in dorsal precursors...
- Essential role of Apelin signaling during lymphatic development in zebrafishJun Dae Kim
From the Yale Cardiovascular Research Center, Section of Cardiovascular Medicine, Department of Internal Medicine, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT J D K, Y K, I P, H K, J W, H P, E N, H J C, S W J Department of Life Systems, Sookmyung Women s University, Seoul, Korea J K and Department of Medicine, Stanford University, School of Medicine, CA S G R
Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol 34:338-45. 2014..In this report, we aim to delineate the functions of Apelin signaling during lymphatic development...
- ELABELA: a hormone essential for heart development signals via the apelin receptorSerene C Chng
Institute of Medical Biology, Human Genetics and Embryology Laboratory, A STAR, Singapore 138648, Singapore
Dev Cell 27:672-80. 2013..Our results reveal the existence of a peptide hormone, ELA, which, together with APLNR, forms an essential signaling axis for early cardiovascular development. ..
- Toddler: an embryonic signal that promotes cell movement via Apelin receptorsAndrea Pauli
Department of Molecular and Cellular Biology, Harvard University, Cambridge, MA 02138, USA
Science 343:1248636. 2014..These results indicate that Toddler is an activator of APJ/Apelin receptor signaling, promotes gastrulation movements, and might be the first in a series of uncharacterized developmental signals. ..
- The hormonal peptide Elabela guides angioblasts to the midline during vasculogenesisChristian S M Helker
University of Muenster, Muenster, Germany
elife 4:. 2015....
- The Apelin receptor enhances Nodal/TGFβ signaling to ensure proper cardiac developmentAshish R Deshwar
Program in Developmental and Stem Cell Biology, The Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto, Canada
elife 5:. 2016..Elevating Nodal levels in aplnra/b morphant and double mutant embryos is sufficient to rescue cardiac differentiation defects...
- Neuronal sFlt1 and Vegfaa determine venous sprouting and spinal cord vascularizationRaphael Wild
Department of Cell and Developmental Biology, Institute of Zoology ZOO Karlsruhe Institute of Technology KIT, Fritz Haber Weg 4, 76131 Karlsruhe, Germany
Nat Commun 8:13991. 2017..Conceptually, our data suggest that spinal cord vascularization proceeds from veins involving two-tiered regulation of neuronal sFlt1 and Vegfaa via a novel sprouting mode...
- Hedgehog signaling via a calcitonin receptor-like receptor can induce arterial differentiation independently of VEGF signaling in zebrafishRobert N Wilkinson
MRC Centre for Developmental and Biomedical Genetics, University of Sheffield, Sheffield, United Kingdom
Blood 120:477-88. 2012..Finally, our experiments establish a dual function of Hh during induction of runx1(+) HSCs...
- Hypoxia-induced apelin expression regulates endothelial cell proliferation and regenerative angiogenesisMelanie Eyries
INSERM UMRS 525, Universite Pierre et Marie Curie, Paris, France
Circ Res 103:432-40. 2008..The hypoxia-induced apelin expression may, thus, provide a new mechanism involved in adaptive physiological and pathophysiological response of vascular cells to low oxygen level...
- Hematopoietic stem cell development is dependent on blood flowTrista E North
Stem Cell Program and Hematology Oncology, Children s Hospital, Howard Hughes Medical Institute, Harvard Stem Cell Institute, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Cell 137:736-48. 2009..This work links blood flow to AGM hematopoiesis and identifies NO as a conserved downstream regulator of HSC development...
- Zebrafish aplnra functions in epibolySvanhild Nornes
Centre for the Molecular Genetics of Development and Discipline of Genetics, School of Molecular and Biomedical Science, The University of Adelaide, Australia
BMC Res Notes 2:231. 2009The zebrafish, Danio rerio, possesses the paralogous genes aplnra and aplnrb that are duplicates of an ancestral orthologue of the human APLNR gene encoding a G-protein coupled receptor that binds the peptide ligand APELIN and is required ..
- Hey2 acts upstream of Notch in hematopoietic stem cell specification in zebrafish embryosJonathan M Rowlinson
Institute of Genetics, School of Biology, University of Nottingham, Queen s Medical Centre, Nottingham, UK
Blood 116:2046-56. 2010..These results establish an essential role for Hey2 upstream of Notch in HSC formation...
- Mutation in utp15 disrupts vascular patterning in a p53-dependent manner in zebrafish embryosKevin Mouillesseaux
Department of Molecular, Cell, and Developmental Biology, University of California Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California, United States of America
PLoS ONE 6:e25013. 2011..Using the zebrafish as a model organism, we sought to identify genes that influence normal vascular patterning...