Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: SUR1
Description: Tyrosine transaminase family protein
Alias: ABERRANT LATERAL ROOT FORMATION 1, ALF1, F23N11.7, F23N11_7, HLS3, HOOKLESS 3, ROOTY, ROOTY 1, RTY, RTY1, SUPERROOT 1
Species: thale cress
- A Novel Arabidopsis microRNA promotes IAA biosynthesis via the indole-3-acetaldoxime pathway by suppressing superroot1Wenwen Kong
College of Life Sciences, Northeast Agricultural University, Harbin 150030, PR China
Plant Cell Physiol 56:715-26. 2015..Here, we report the identification of a novel microRNA, miR10515, which targets superroot1 (SUR1), the gene encoding an indole glucosinolate biosynthetic enzyme. miR10515 was induced by high temperature...
- Superroot, a recessive mutation in Arabidopsis, confers auxin overproductionW Boerjan
Laboratorium voor Genetica, Universiteit Gent, Belgium
Plant Cell 7:1405-19. 1995We have isolated seven allelic recessive Arabidopsis mutants, designated superroot (sur1-1 to sur1-7), displaying several abnormalities reminiscent of auxin effects...
- Arabidopsis mutants in the C-S lyase of glucosinolate biosynthesis establish a critical role for indole-3-acetaldoxime in auxin homeostasisMichael Dalgaard Mikkelsen
Plant Biochemistry Laboratory, Department of Plant Biology, The Royal Veterinary and Agricultural University, Thorvaldsensvej 40, DK 1871 Frederiksberg C, Copenhagen, Denmark
Plant J 37:770-7. 2004We report characterization of SUPERROOT1 (SUR1) as the C-S lyase in glucosinolate biosynthesis. This is evidenced by selective metabolite profiling of sur1, which is completely devoid of aliphatic and indole glucosinolates...
- Auxin, ethylene and brassinosteroids: tripartite control of growth in the Arabidopsis hypocotylLiesbeth De Grauwe
Unit Plant Hormone Signaling and Bio Imaging, Department of Molecular Genetics, Ghent University, Ledeganckstraat 35, B 9000 Gent, Belgium
Plant Cell Physiol 46:827-36. 2005..Hence, our results indicate that HLS1, SUR1/HLS3/RTY1/ALF1 and AMP1/HPT/COP2/HLS2/PT act on the auxin-ethylene interaction, rather than at the level of BRs...
- Proteomic analysis of different mutant genotypes of Arabidopsis led to the identification of 11 proteins correlating with adventitious root developmentCéline Sorin
Laboratoire de Biologie Cellulaire, Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique, 78026 Versailles Cedex, France
Plant Physiol 140:349-64. 2006..The results identify regulatory pathways associated with adventitious root formation and represent valuable markers that might be used for the future identification of genotypes with better rooting abilities...