Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: RSZ33
Description: arginine/serine-rich zinc knuckle-containing protein 33
Alias: ARGININE/SERINE-RICH ZINC KNUCKLE-CONTAINING PROTEIN 33, ATRSZ33, F3G5.13, F3G5_13, arginine/serine-rich zinc knuckle-containing protein 33
Species: thale cress
- Use of fluorescent protein tags to study nuclear organization of the spliceosomal machinery in transiently transformed living plant cellsZdravko J Lorkovic
Max F Perutz Laboratories, University Departments at the Vienna Biocenter, Institute of Medical Biochemistry, 1030 Vienna, Austria
Mol Biol Cell 15:3233-43. 2004....
- Network of interactions of a novel plant-specific Arg/Ser-rich protein, atRSZ33, with atSC35-like splicing factorsSergiy Lopato
Institut für Medizinische Biochemie, Universitat Wien, Vienna Biocenter, Dr Bohrgasse 9 3, Wien A 1030, Austria
J Biol Chem 277:39989-98. 2002..Here we describe a new plant-specific RS-rich protein, atRSZ33, with a unique domain structure consisting of an RNA recognition motif (RRM), two zinc knuckles embedded in a ..
- Evolutionary conservation of minor U12-type spliceosome between plants and humansZdravko J Lorkovic
Max F Perutz Laboratories, University Departments at the Vienna Biocenter, Department of Biochemistry, Medical University of Vienna, A 1030 Vienna, Austria
RNA 11:1095-107. 2005..Taken together, our data indicate that recognition and splicing of minor, AT-AC introns in plants is highly similar to that in humans...
- AtCyp59 is a multidomain cyclophilin from Arabidopsis thaliana that interacts with SR proteins and the C-terminal domain of the RNA polymerase IIMonika Gullerova
Max F Perutz Laboratories, University Departments at the Vienna Biocenter, Department of Biochemistry, Medical University of Vienna, Dr Bohrgasse 9 3, A 1030 Vienna, Austria
RNA 12:631-43. 2006..Together our data suggest a possible function of AtCyp59 in activities connecting transcription and pre-mRNA processing. We discuss our data in the context of a dynamic interplay between transcription and pre-mRNA processing...
- Phosphoproteomics reveals extensive in vivo phosphorylation of Arabidopsis proteins involved in RNA metabolismSergio de la Fuente van Bentem
Department of Plant Molecular Biology, Max F Perutz Laboratories, University of Vienna, Dr Bohr Gasse 9, 1030 Vienna, Austria
Nucleic Acids Res 34:3267-78. 2006..These data suggest that the plant mRNA splicing machinery is a major target of phosphorylation and that a considerable number of proteins involved in RNA metabolism may be targeted by SRPKs...
- Co-localisation studies of Arabidopsis SR splicing factors reveal different types of speckles in plant cell nucleiZdravko J Lorkovic
Max F Perutz Laboratories, Medical University of Vienna, Department of Medical Biochemistry, Vienna, Austria
Exp Cell Res 314:3175-86. 2008....
- Functional distribution and dynamics of Arabidopsis SR splicing factors in living plant cellsVinciane Tillemans
Laboratory of Plant Cell and Molecular Biology, University of Liege, B 4000 Liege, Belgium
Plant J 41:567-82. 2005..SR proteins also localized within small foci at anaphase. These results demonstrate interesting related features as well as potentially important differences between plant and animal SR proteins...