Gene Symbol: DRD2
Description: dopamine receptor D2
Alias: D(2) dopamine receptor, D(2) dopamine receptor isoform long
Species: Rhesus monkey
- Extrastriatal D2-like receptors modulate basal ganglia pathways in normal and Parkinsonian monkeysArash Hadipour-Niktarash
Yerkes National Primate Research Center, Atlanta, GA, USA
J Neurophysiol 107:1500-12. 2012....
- Dopamine receptors differentially enhance rule coding in primate prefrontal cortex neuronsTorben Ott
Animal Physiology, Institute of Neurobiology, Auf der Morgenstelle 28, University of Tubingen, 72076 Tubingen, Germany
Neuron 84:1317-28. 2014..These findings highlight complementary modulatory contributions of dopamine receptors to the neuronal circuitry mediating executive functioning and goal-directed behavior. ..
- Neurovascular coupling to D2/D3 dopamine receptor occupancy using simultaneous PET/functional MRIChristin Y Sander
Athinoula A Martinos Center for Biomedical Imaging, Department of Radiology, Massachusetts General Hospital, Charlestown, MA 02129, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 110:11169-74. 2013..Overall, these data demonstrate the utility of simultaneous PET/fMRI for investigations of neurovascular coupling that correlate neurochemistry with hemodynamic changes in vivo for any receptor system with an available PET tracer. ..
- Distribution of dopamine D1, D2, and D5 receptor mRNAs in the monkey brain: ribonuclease protection assay analysisW S Choi
Division of Neuroscience, Oregon Regional Primate Research Center, Beaverton 97006, USA
Brain Res Mol Brain Res 31:86-94. 1995..The D5 receptor mRNA appears to be widely distributed in the monkey brain. Most interesting is the expression of D5 receptor mRNA in tissues of the substantia nigra area...
- PET imaging of dopamine D2 receptors during chronic cocaine self-administration in monkeysMichael A Nader
Department of Physiology and Pharmacology, Wake Forest University School of Medicine, Medical Center Boulevard, Winston Salem, North Carolina 27157, USA
Nat Neurosci 9:1050-6. 2006..Individual differences in the rate of recovery of D2 receptor function during abstinence were noted...
- Transition to Cocaine Abuse in Monkey:Role of DopamineMichael Nader; Fiscal Year: 2005....