Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: RT1-Bb
Description: RT1 class II, locus Bb
Alias: RT1.B, rano class II histocompatibility antigen, B-1 beta chain, MHC class II antigen B beta chain, RT1 class II histocompatibility antigen, B-1 beta chain, RT1.B-beta(1), RT1.Bbeta 1
- HLA-A, B, Cw and DRB1, DRB3/4/5, DQB1, DPB1 frequencies in German immunoglobulin A-deficient individualsH K Machulla
Interbranch HLA Laboratory, Institute of Medical Immunology, Medical School, Martin Luther University of Halle Wittenberg, Germany
Scand J Immunol 52:207-11. 2000..Further analysis suggested a different pattern of HLA associations depending on the degree of IgA deficiency and the gender of the IgA-deficient individuals...
- Molecular characterization of MHC class II antigens (beta 1 domain) in the BB diabetes-prone and -resistant ratN J Chao
Department of Microbiology and Immunology, Stanford University, CA 94305
Immunogenetics 29:231-4. 1989..The significance of these findings is discussed in relation to MHC class II sequence data in IDDM patients and in the nonobese diabetic (NOD) mouse strain...
- Complex HLA-DR and -DQ interactions confer risk of narcolepsy-cataplexy in three ethnic groupsE Mignot
Center for Narcolepsy, Stanford University, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA
Am J Hum Genet 68:686-99. 2001..Together with the recent hypocretin discoveries, these findings are consistent with an immunologically mediated destruction of hypocretin-containing cells in human narcolepsy-cataplexy...
- Association of HLA-DQA1*03011-DQB1*0301 haplotype with the development of respiratory scleromaLuis Alberto Sánchez-Marín
División clínica de Otorhinolaryngology, Hospital General Dr Manuel Gea Gonzalez, SSA, Mexico, DF, Mexico
Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg 136:481-3. 2007..There is only one report of RS association with HLA-DQ3. In this study, molecular association of HLA class II and RS was determined...
- Association of HLA-DQB1 allelic sequence variation with susceptibility to systemic lupus erythematosusZahra Rezaieyazdi
Department of Rheumatology, Ghaem Hospital, Mashhad University of Medical Sciences, Mashhad, Iran
Iran J Allergy Asthma Immunol 7:91-5. 2008..The association supports the importance of ethnic background and indicates the importance of various genes that has been observed in different SLE populations...
- Human leukocyte antigen-DQ alleles and haplotypes and their associations with resistance and susceptibility to HIV-1 infectionRae Anne Hardie
Department of Medical Microbiology, University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
AIDS 22:807-16. 2008..To determine the association of DQ antigens with resistance and susceptibility to HIV-1...
- Evidence for HLA class II susceptible and protective haplotypes for osteomyelitis in pediatric patients with sickle cell anemiaK Al-Ola
Department of Pediatrics, Salmaniya Medical Complex, Manama, Bahrain
Tissue Antigens 71:453-7. 2008..These results show that specific HLA haplotypes influence SCA osteomyelitis risk and that specific HLA types may serve as markers for identifying SCA patients at high risk for osteomyelitis...
- HLA class II haplotypes distinctly associated with vaso-occlusion in children with sickle cell diseaseNajat Mahdi
Department of Pediatrics, Salmaniya Medical Complex, Manama, Bahrain
Clin Vaccine Immunol 15:729-31. 2008..Both susceptible (DRB1*100101-DQB1*050101) and protective (DRB1*110101-DQB1*030101 and DRB1*150101-DQB1*060101) haplotypes were identified, indicating that HLA class II haplotypes influence VOC risk...
- Substitution of aspartic acid at position 57 of the DQbeta1 affects relapse of autoimmune pancreatitisDo Hyun Park
Department of Internal Medicine, Soonchunhyang University Cheonan Hospital, Cheonan, South Korea
Gastroenterology 134:440-6. 2008..To date, the factors related to relapse of AIP have not been fully explored...
- HLA class II DR and DQ genotypes and haplotypes associated with rheumatic fever among a clinically homogeneous patient population of Latvian childrenValda Stanevicha
Department of Pediatrics, Riga Stradins University, Vienîbas gatve 45, Riga, LV1004, Latvia
Arthritis Res Ther 9:R58. 2007....
- Association of HLA class II alleles with childhood asthma and Total IgE levelsMasoud Movahedi
Department of Immunology, School of Medicine, Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Tehran, Iran
Iran J Allergy Asthma Immunol 7:215-20. 2008..As asthma and atopy are multifactorial disorders, probably HLA genes are involved in the regulation of immune specific responses to common allergen...
- The 8.1 ancestral MHC haplotype is associated with delayed onset of colonization in cystic fibrosisJudit Laki
Third Department of Medicine, Semmelweis University, 1125 Budapest, Kutvolgyi ut 4, Hungary
Int Immunol 18:1585-90. 2006..0001) longer colonization-free period compared with non-carriers. Our novel observations demonstrate that the 8.1AH is associated with delayed onset of colonization in CF, presumably by influencing defense mechanisms against infections...
- DQA1 and DQB1 association and nasal polyposisGermán Fajardo-Dolci
Clinical Division of Otorhynolaryngology, Hospital General Dr Manuel Gea Gonzalez, SSA Calz de Tlalpan 4800, Col Toriello Guerra, 14000 Mexico, DF Mexico
Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg 135:243-7. 2006..The aim of this study was to determine the contribution of the human major histocompatibility complex (HLA)-DQA1, -DQB1, and TNFalpha genes with simple nasal polyposis...
- Renal vascular sclerosis is associated with inherited thrombophiliasR L Goforth
Department of Pathology, University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Iowa, IA, USA
Kidney Int 70:743-50. 2006..001 compared to controls). These findings indicate that renal vascular lesions, in the absence of diabetes, hypertension, or smoking appears to be associated with inherited thrombophilias...
- Treatment of autoimmune anterior uveitis with recombinant TCR ligandsGrazyna Adamus
Neurological Sciences Institute, Department of Ophthalmology, Oregon Health and Science University, and Neuroimmunology Research, Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Portland, USA
Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 47:2555-61. 2006..RTLs comprise the rat RT1.B beta1alpha1 domains, linked either to the guinea pig MBP69-89 peptide (RTL201), to the corresponding rat MBP69-89 peptide (RTL200), or to the cardiac myosin peptide CM-2 (RTL203)...
- HLA class II haplotype DRB1*04-DQB1*0301 contributes to risk of familial generalized vitiligo and early disease onsetPamela R Fain
Human Medical Genetics Program, University of Colorado at Denver and Health Sciences Center, Aurora, USA
Pigment Cell Res 19:51-7. 2006..Overall, our results indicate that specific MHC-linked genetic variation contributes to risk of familial vitiligo, although HLA does not completely explain familial clustering of vitiligo-associated autoimmune/autoinflammatory diseases...
- HLA-DQA1, -DQB1 polymorphism and genetic susceptibility to idiopathic dilated cardiomyopathy in Hans of northern ChinaWei Liu
Department of Cardiology, First Affiliated Hospital of Harbin Medical University, Harbin 150001, China
Ann Hum Genet 69:382-8. 2005..HLA-DQ allele polymorphisms may serve as genetic markers for IDC and be involved in the regulation of the immune specific response to auto or exterior anti-myocardium antibodies...
- Allorecognition of isolated, denatured chains of class I and class II major histocompatibility complex molecules. Evidence for an important role for indirect allorecognition in transplantationR Dalchau
Division of Cell and Molecular Biology, Institute of Child Health, London, GB
Eur J Immunol 22:669-77. 1992..These data suggest that indirect allorecognition can play an important role in the effector mechanisms of allograft rejection, and demonstrate T helper priming as one possible mechanism whereby this might be effective...
- [Single nucleotide polymorphisms of promoter of human leukocyte antigen-DQB1 alleles in Chinese Han patients with Vogt-Koyanagi-Harada syndrome]Han yi Min
Department of Ophthalmology, Peking Union Medical College Hospital, Chinese Academy of Medical Science, Beijing 100730, China
Zhonghua Yan Ke Za Zhi 44:870-5. 2008..To investigate the single nucleotide polymorphism of the promoter of HLA-DQB1(QBP) in Chinese Han patients with Vogt-Koyanagi-Harada syndrome...
- Primary autoimmune neutropenia in children in TaiwanLin Yen Wang
Pediatric Hematology Oncology, Mackay Memorial Hospital, Mackay Medicine, Nursing and Management College, Taipei, Taiwan
Transfusion 49:1003-6. 2009..This study reviewed our experience with autoimmune neutropenia in children and investigated possible associations with HLA-DR and HLA-DQ alleles...
- Acute disseminated encephalomyelitis: clinical features, HLA DRB1*1501, HLA DRB1*1503, HLA DQA1*0102, HLA DQB1*0602, and HLA DPA1*0301 allelic association studySoniza Vieira Alves-Leon
Universidade Federal do Estado do Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brazil
Arq Neuropsiquiatr 67:643-51. 2009..3%. The severe disability observed at EDSS onset improved in 86.66% patients. The genetic susceptibility for ADEM was significantly associated with the HLA DQB1*0602, DRB1*1501 and DRB1*1503 alleles (<0.05) in monophasic ADEM...
- Human leukocyte antigen association in idiopathic thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura: evidence for an immunogenetic linkM Scully
Department of Haematology, University College of London Hospitals, and Haemostasis Research Unit, University College London, London, UK
J Thromb Haemost 8:257-62. 2010..The majority of acute, idiopathic, adult TTP cases are associated with anti-ADAMTS 13 IgG antibodies. However, the factor(s) precipitating an acute TTP episode are not always obvious; indeed, a multifactorial etiology is likely...
- Polymorphism located in TCRA locus confers susceptibility to essential hypersomnia with HLA-DRB1*1501-DQB1*0602 haplotypeTaku Miyagawa
Department of Human Genetics, Graduate School of Medicine, The University of Tokyo, 7 3 1 Hongo, Bunkyo ku, Tokyo, Japan
J Hum Genet 55:63-5. 2010..Thus, TCRA is a plausible candidate for susceptibility to EHS patients positive for the HLA-DRB1*1501-DQB1*0602 haplotype...
- Opposing effects of the HLA-DRB1*0301-DQB1*0201 haplotype on the risk for multiple sclerosis in diverse Arab populations in IsraelG Benedek
The Lautenberg Center for Immunology, Hebrew University Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem, Israel
Genes Immun 11:423-31. 2010....
- Effect of human leukocyte antigen class II genes on acute-onset and slow-onset type 1 diabetes in the Japanese populationMasahito Katahira
Department of Endocrinology and Diabetes, Ichinomiya Municipal Hospital, Ichinomiya, Japan
Hum Immunol 71:789-94. 2010..Moreover, there potentially are hierarchies for predisposing haplotypes, namely, DR13 > DR4 > DR9 > DR8 and for protective haplotypes, namely, DRB1*1501-DQB1*0602 > DRB1*1502-DQB1*0601...
- Genetic and diabetic auto-antibody markers in Saudi children with type 1 diabetesHakbany Manan
Department of Physiology, College of Medicine and King Khalid University Hospital, King Saud University, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Hum Immunol 71:1238-42. 2010..In conclusion, these results show a strong association of HLA-DQB1*0201/0302 and DRB1*03/04 with T1DM. Thus, combining genetic markers with autoantibody is useful in a screening program for early detection of T1DM among Saudi children...
- Candidate gene analysis identifies a polymorphism in HLA-DQB1 associated with clozapine-induced agranulocytosisMaria C Athanasiou
PGxHealth, 5 Science Park, New Haven, CT 06511, USA
J Clin Psychiatry 72:458-63. 2011..This analysis of 74 candidate genes was designed to identify an association between sequence variants and clozapine-induced agranulocytosis (CIA)...
- HLA-A*11 and novel associations in Malays and Chinese with systemic lupus erythematosusYusmin Mohd-Yusuf
Department of Molecular Medicine, University of Malaya, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Immunol Lett 139:68-72. 2011..However, unequivocal evidence of these associations would require investigation of substantially larger cohorts. On the whole, our findings suggest that HLA allele associations with SLE are race specific in Malays and Chinese...
- HLA, PTPN22 and PD-1 associations as markers of autoimmunity in neuromyelitis opticaN Asgari
The Multiple Sclerosis Clinic of Southern Jutland, Sonderborg, Denmark
Mult Scler 18:23-30. 2012..Neuromyelitis optica (NMO) is a disease with autoimmune characteristics. A genetic autoimmune dependency for NMO has not been clarified in detail...
- [Analysis of HLA-DQB1 polymorphism for patients with allergic rhinitis of Uygur and Han people in Xinjiang]Zhongtao Cui
Department of Otolaryngology, First Hospital Affiliated Xinjiang Medical University, Urumqi 830063, China
Lin Chung Er Bi Yan Hou Tou Jing Wai Ke Za Zhi 25:645-8. 2011..To investigate the association of HLA-DQB1 alleles and artemisia pollen allergic patients of Han and Uygur people in the Xinjiang area...
- Identification of multiple independent susceptibility loci in the HLA region in Behçet's diseaseTravis Hughes
Department of Internal Medicine, Division of Rheumatology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA
Nat Genet 45:319-24. 2013..01, P = 3.01 × 10(-26)), upstream of HLA-F-AS1 (rs114854070: OR = 1.95, P = 7.84 × 10(-14)) and with HLA-Cw*1602 (OR = 5.38, P = 6.07 × 10(-18)) were also identified and replicated...
- HLA alleles, IFN-gamma responses to HPV-11 E6, and disease severity in patients with recurrent respiratory papillomatosisVincent R Bonagura
Division of Allergy and Immunology, North Shore Long Island Jewish Research Institute, Department of Pediatrics, Long Island Jewish Medical Center, New Hyde Park, New York, USA
Hum Immunol 65:773-82. 2004....
- Significantly increased occurrence of HLA-DQB1*0301 allele in patients with ocular cicatricial pemphigoidL S Chan
Department of Dermatology, University of Michigan School of Medicine, Ann Arbor, USA
J Invest Dermatol 108:129-32. 1997..5). The significantly increased occurrence of the DQB1*0301 allele in patients with ocular mucosal disease may point to a distinct immunogenetic factor that predisposes patients to develop an ocular scarring process...
- HLA typing in acute optic neuritis. Relation to multiple sclerosis and magnetic resonance imaging findingsJ L Frederiksen
Department of Neurology, Glostrup University Hospital, Copenhagen, Denmark
Arch Neurol 54:76-80. 1997..To study the association of brain magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) findings and HLA findings to clarify the relationship between monosymptomatic optic neuritis (ON) and ON as part of clinically definite multiple sclerosis (CDMS)...
- Identification of a highly promiscuous and an HLA allele-specific T-cell epitope in the birch major allergen Bet v 1: HLA restriction, epitope mapping and TCR sequence comparisonsR Friedl-Hajek
Department of General and Experimental Pathology, Vienna, Austria
Clin Exp Allergy 29:478-87. 1999..Allergen-specific CD4+ T cells play an important regulatory role in atopic allergy...
- HLA class II homozygosity confers susceptibility to common variable immunodeficiency (CVID)E G de la Concha
Department of Immunology, San Carlos University Hospital, Madrid, Spain
Clin Exp Immunol 116:516-20. 1999..The data support the hypothesis that a restricted diversity of HLA class II molecules may contribute to susceptibility to CVID...
- The same HLA-DQ alleles determine either susceptibility or resistance to different coxsackievirus-mediated autoimmune diseasesP Luppi
Department of Pediatrics, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Rangos Research Center, Children s Hospital of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA
J Biol Regul Homeost Agents 13:14-26. 1999..HLA-DQA1*0102, DQB1*0602) seem to favour the enteroviral attack to the myocardium, while alleles which confer the strongest susceptibility to IDDM (e.g., DQA1*0301, DQB1*0302), seem unable to sustain the immune attack against the heart...
- Genetic analysis of HLA- and HPA-typing in idiopathic (autoimmune) thrombocytopenic purpura patients treated with cepharanthinS Nomura
The First Department of Internal Medicine, Kansai Medical University, Moriguchi, Osaka, Japan
Autoimmunity 30:99-105. 1999..These findings suggest that genetic studies of HLA and HPA can predict the response of idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura to cepharanthin...
- Nationwide collaborative study of HLA class II associations with distinct types of juvenile chronic arthritis (JCA) in GreeceP Pratsidou-Gertsi
1st Department of Pediatrics, Aristotle University, Thessaloniki, Greece
Eur J Immunogenet 26:299-310. 1999..Some of them, such as the DPB1*0201 allele, confer susceptibility to certain clinical onsets and courses or complications of the disease. The rapidly advancing techniques of typing of DNA profiles may lead to more definite conclusions...
- HLA-DQB1*0201/0302 is associated with severe retinopathy in patients with IDDMD Agardh
Department of Internal Medicine, University Hospital, Lund, Sweden
Diabetologia 39:1313-7. 1996..It seems as if IDDM patients who are positive for the genotype DR3-DQ2/DR4-DQ8 (DRB1*0301-DQA1*0501-DQB1*0201/DRB1*0401 -DQA1*03-DQB1*0302) are at greater risk of developing severe retinopathy...
- HLA-DRB and HLA-DQB loci in the genetic susceptibility to develop glaucoma in MexicansF Gil-Carrasco
Department of Glaucoma, Asociacion para Evitar la Ceguera en Mexico
Am J Ophthalmol 128:297-300. 1999..The aim of this study was to determine whether the DNA polymorphisms located in the HLA-DRB1 and HLA-DQB1 genes show a specific association pattern in Mexican mestizo patients with primary open-angle glaucoma...
- [HLA-DQ molecules associated with myasthenia gravis in Chinese patients]X Li
Institute of Genetics Fudan University, Shanghai
Yi Chuan Xue Bao 26:295-300. 1999..990, Pc = 0.0307), and a negative association was found for DQA1 * 0501 (RR = 0.4166, Pc = 0.0315). DQ haplotype DQA1 * 0301-DQB1 * 0302 was significantly increased in patients when compared to controls (RR = 7.727, Pc = 0.0109)...
- HLA-DRB1, -DQA1, and -DQB1 genotypes in patients with nasal polyposisE Molnar-Gabor
Department of Otorhinolaryngology, Albert Szent Gyorgyi Medical University, Szeged, Hungary
Laryngoscope 110:422-5. 2000..Genetic etiology is suspected in the development of nasal polyposis on the basis of familial aggregation. This study investigated whether there is an association between HLA-DRB1, -DQA1, and -DQB1 alleles and developing nasal polyposis...
- Association of the HLA-DRB1*0301 and HLA-DQA1*0501 alleles with Graves' disease in a population representing the gene contribution from several ethnic backgroundsL M Maciel
Department of Internal Medicine, School of Medicine of Ribeirao Preto, University of Sao Paulo USP, Brazil
Thyroid 11:31-5. 2001....
- Celiac disease in children with autoimmune thyroid diseaseD Larizza
Dipartimento di Scienze Pediatriche, Universita di Pavia, IRCCS Policlinico S Matteo, Pavia, Italia
J Pediatr 139:738-40. 2001..Celiac disease and DQA1*0501, DQB1*02 were found in 7 (7.8%) patients. The prevalence of celiac disease was 1 of 13. Screening for celiac disease is recommended in children with autoimmune thyroid disease...
- Myenteric antiplexus antibodies and class II HLA in achalasiaAntonio Ruiz-de-León
Department of Gastroenterology, Hospital Universitario San Carlos, Universidad Complutense, Madrid, Spain
Dig Dis Sci 47:15-9. 2002..17 and OR = 5.82, respectively). All of the women and 66.7% of the men with achalasia and the DQB1*0603 allele or the DQA1*0103-DQB1*0603 heterodimer were positive for antibodies...
- HLA class II haplotype and quantitation of WT1 RNA in Japanese patients with paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuriaTsutomu Shichishima
First Department of Internal Medicine, Fukushima Medical University, Fukushima, Japan
Blood 100:22-8. 2002..In addition, high expression of WT1 RNA in PNH patients is related to a PNH clone, but it remains unclear whether this causes expansion of a PNH clone...
- Preliminary evidence that an endogenous retroviral long-terminal repeat (LTR13) at the HLA-DQB1 gene locus confers susceptibility to Addison's diseaseMichael A Pani
Department of Internal Medicine I, University Hospital, Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Clin Endocrinol (Oxf) 56:773-7. 2002..This locus harbours several human endogenous retroviral (HERV) long-terminal repeats (LTR). LTRs within the HLA region have been shown to confer additional susceptibility to type 1 diabetes and rheumatoid arthritis...
- Association between HLA-DQA1, -DQB1 gene polymorphisms and susceptibility to asthma in northern Chinese subjectsJinming Gao
Department of Respiratory Disease, Peking Union Medical College Hospital, Peking Union Medical College, Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences, Beijing 100730, China
Chin Med J (Engl) 116:1078-82. 2003..This study was conducted to investigate whether susceptibility or resistance to asthma is associated with HLA-DQA1 and DQB1 genes polymorphism...
- HLA DRB1*130101-DQB1*060101 haplotype is associated with acute chest syndrome in sickle cell anemia patientsN Mahdi
Department of Pediatrics, Salmaniya Medical Complex, Manama, Bahrain
Tissue Antigens 73:245-9. 2009..018), thus conferring disease susceptibility. Specific HLA alleles and haplotypes may influence ACS risk in SCA patients, and specific HLA genotypes may be useful markers for identifying high-risk SCA ACS patients...
- Association of HLA Class II alleles and haplotypes with cervical dystonia: HLA DR13-DQ6 (DQB1*0604) homozygotes are at greatly increased risk of cervical dystonia in Caucasian AmericansPhilip R Deitiker
Department of Biochemistry, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX 77030, USA
Autoimmunity 44:167-76. 2011..However, longer distance associations within an extended and conserved DQB1*0604 bearing haplotype leave a possibility that a locus proximal to DQB1 might be involved...
- Evidence that an HLA-DQA1-DQB1 haplotype influences susceptibility to childhood common acute lymphoblastic leukaemia in boys provides further support for an infection-related aetiologyG M Taylor
Immunogenetics Laboratory, St Mary s Hospital, Manchester, UK
Br J Cancer 78:561-5. 1998..The results suggest a male-associated susceptibility haplotype in c-ALL and supports an infectious aetiology...
- Association of IL-4RA single nucleotide polymorphisms, HLA-DR and HLA-DQ in children with Alternaria-sensitive moderate-severe asthmaAlan P Knutsen
Department of Pediatrics, Saint Louis University, St Louis, Missouri, 63104, USA
Clin Mol Allergy 8:5. 2010....
- Profiles of autoimmune hepatitis in Brunei DarussalamAnand Jalihal
Gastroenterology Unit, Department of Medicine, Raja Isteri Pengiran Anak Saleha RIPAS Hospital, Bandar Seri Begawan BA 1710, Brunei Darussalam
Hepatobiliary Pancreat Dis Int 8:602-7. 2009..Autoimmune hepatitis (AIH) is a chronic inflammatory disease of the liver. Data on the disease remain scarce in the Southeast Asia region. This study was undertaken to assess the profiles of AIH in Brunei Darussalam...
- Genetic basis of the latex-fruit syndrome: association with HLA class II alleles in a Spanish populationCarlos Blanco
Servicio de Alergia, Hospital de Gran Canaria Dr Negrin, C Bco de la Ballena s n, 35012 Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain
J Allergy Clin Immunol 114:1070-6. 2004..The latex-fruit syndrome is a well-defined disorder whose genetic background has not been elucidated...
- Prevalence and clinical characteristics of celiac disease in Downs syndrome in a US studyL Book
Department of Pediatrics, University of Utah School of Medicine, Salt Lake City 84108, USA
Am J Med Genet 98:70-4. 2001..Clinical and growth characteristics do not distinguish between children with and without celiac disease. Based on these observations, it is recommended that children with Downs syndrome be screened for celiac disease...
- [Relationship between pneumoconiosis and the polymorphisms of HLA-DRB1*, DQB1* genes]Xue yun Fan
Department of Preventive Medicine, North China Coal Medical College, Tangshan, Hebei Province 063000, China
Zhonghua Lao Dong Wei Sheng Zhi Ye Bing Za Zhi 23:278-81. 2005..To explore the relationship between the polymorphism of HLA-DRB1*, DQB* genes and the susceptibility of pneumoconiosis...
- Systemic morphine administration suppresses genes involved in antigen presentationKaren Beagles
Department of Pharmacology, Georgetown University, Washington, DC, USA
Mol Pharmacol 65:437-42. 2004....
- Complete coding nucleotide sequence of cDNA for the class II RT1.B beta I chain of the Lewis ratJ Syha-Jedelhauser
Institut fur Immunologie, Universitat Mainz, F R G
Biochim Biophys Acta 1089:414-6. 1991..B beta I-chain...
- Polymorphism of the class II gene of rat major histocompatibility complex, RT1: partial sequence comparison of the first domain of the RT1.B beta 1 allelesH Fujii
Department of Pathology, Hokkaido University School of Medicine, Sapporo, Japan
Immunogenetics 33:399-403. 1991
- MHC class II-related genes expression in porcine-serum-induced rat hepatic fibrosisYasuko Baba
Department of Veterinary Pathology, Graduate School of Agricultural and Life Science, The University of Tokyo, Tokyo 113 8657, Japan
Exp Mol Pathol 77:214-21. 2004..MHC class II is considered to be involved in the initiation of PS-induced hepatic fibrosis in rats...
- Translation in Xenopus laevis oocytes of hybrid selected LEW rat RT1.B alpha- and beta-chain transcripts results in serologically discrete class II polypeptide chain complexesW Henkes
Institute for Immunology, Johannes Gutenberg University, Mainz, F R G
Mol Immunol 26:171-9. 1989..These findings clearly indicate that the formation of the two RT1.B-specific alpha, beta heterodimers is independent of the presence of the rat invariant gamma-chain...
- Two-domain MHC class II molecules form stable complexes with myelin basic protein 69-89 peptide that detect and inhibit rat encephalitogenic T cells and treat experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitisG G Burrows
Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Department of Neurology, Oregon Health Sciences University, Portland 97201, USA
J Immunol 161:5987-96. 1998..This new class of small soluble polypeptide may provide a template for designing human homologues useful in detecting and regulating potentially autopathogenic T cells...
- Peripheral donor leukocytes prolong survival of rat renal allograftsM Noris
Department of Immunology and Clinics of Organ Transplantation, Ospedali Riuniti Bergamo Mario Negri Institute for Pharmacological Research, Bergamo, Italy
Kidney Int 56:1101-12. 1999..The development of strategies to enhance the survival of transplanted organs and to potentially lower or even discontinue immunosuppressive therapy would represent a significant advancement in post-transplant patient care...
- The major histocompatibility complex of the rat (Rattus norvegicus)E Gunther
Abteilung Immungenetik, Universitat Gottingen, Heinrich Düker Weg 12, 37073 Gottingen, Germany
Immunogenetics 53:520-42. 2001..Elucidation of the RT1 complex provides important information for using the rat as a model of experimental transplantation and complex diseases...
- Ectopic expression of MHC class II genes (RT1.B(I) beta/alpha) in rat hepatocytes in vivo and in culture can be elicited by treatment with the pregnane X receptor agonists pregnenolone 16 alpha-carbonitrile and dexamethasoneBraulio D Jimenez
Department of Biochemistry, School of Medicine, University of Puerto Rico, Medical Sciences Campus, San Juan, Puerto Rico
Life Sci 71:311-23. 2002..The concept of a set of genes coordinately controlled to maintain homeostasis in parenchymal tissues during toxic stress must now be extended to include the immune system...
- Open reading frame sequencing and structure-based alignment of polypeptides encoded by RT1-Bb, RT1-Ba, RT1-Db, and RT1-Da allelesRuth A Ettinger
Robert H Williams Lab, Department of Immunology, University of Washington, Box 357710, 1959 NE Pacific St, HSB K 165, Seattle, WA 98195 7710, USA
Immunogenetics 56:585-96. 2004..These data are important to a comprehensive understanding of MHC class II structure-function and for mechanistic studies of rat models of autoimmunity...
- With the right population, HHD means better dialysis, outcomeL U Mailloux
Nephrol News Issues 6:38-9. 1992
- IMMUNOLOGICAL MECHANISM OF INFLAMMATION IN UVEITIS & EAEGrazyna Adamus; Fiscal Year: 2001..3) Examine the role of cytokines and chemokines in the recruitment of cell to the eye in primary and recurrent uveitis associated with EAE after immunization of Lewis rats with MBP. ..
- Recombinant T-cell Receptor Ligands for Treatment of UveitisGrazyna Adamus; Fiscal Year: 2006..To determine an effective treatment regimen for clinical rat AAU using RTLs. 2. To determine the abilities of RTLs to inhibit recurrent anterior and posterior uveitis in Lewis rats. [unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- MECHANISM OF RETINAL DAMAGE IN AUTOIMMUNE RETINOPATHYGrazyna Adamus; Fiscal Year: 2008..unreadable] [unreadable]..
- A HLA Mouse Model for Gluten Sensitivity and EnteropathyJoseph Murray; Fiscal Year: 2009..abstract_text> ..
- Epidemiology of Celiac Disease: A Population Based StudyJoseph A Murray; Fiscal Year: 2010..This will provide crucial data that will determine the need for early detection by screening and treatment of silent celiac disease, which may affect 1% of Americans. ..
- NOVEL MHC CLASS II CONSTRUCTS FOR TREATMENTS OF CBDGREGORY BURROWS; Fiscal Year: 2003....
- Human MHC Class II Constructs For Autoimmume TherapyGREGORY BURROWS; Fiscal Year: 2005..Understanding how these unique, rationally engineered drugs work will provide a solid foundation for pharmacological intervention in CD4+ T cell mediated autoimmune diseases. ..
- HLA-DQ-derived RTLs for Treatment of Celiac DiseaseGREGORY BURROWS; Fiscal Year: 2007..unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- NOVEL MHC CLASS II CONSTRUCTS FOR TREATMENT OF EAEGREGORY GEORGE BURROWS; Fiscal Year: 2010..Evaluation of the in vivo effects RTLs have on relapsing-remitting and chronic models of EAE. The work proposed will provide a solid base for pharmacological intervention in CD4+ T cell mediated autoimmune diseases. ..