- MicroRNA-145, a novel smooth muscle cell phenotypic marker and modulator, controls vascular neointimal lesion formation
Department of Anesthesiology, New Jersey Medical School, UMDNJ, 185 South Orange Ave, MSB E548, Newark, NJ 07101, USA
Circ Res 105:158-66. 2009
..These novel findings may have extensive implications for the diagnosis and therapy of a variety of proliferative vascular diseases...
- Identification of novel MicroRNA signatures linked to experimental autoimmune myasthenia gravis pathogenesis: down-regulated miR-145 promotes pathogenetic Th17 cell response
Department of Neurology, the Affiliated Hospital of Xuzhou Medical College, 99 West Huai hai Rd, Xuzhou, China, 221002
J Neuroimmune Pharmacol 8:1287-302. 2013
..Our studies provide an important new insight into the pathogenesis of EAMG and MG, which may open a new perspective for the development of effective gene therapy for EAMG/MG. ..
- General principles and methods for routine automated microRNA in situ hybridization and double labeling with immunohistochemistry
Toxicology and Pathology, Non Clinical Safety, Hoffmann La Roche Inc, Nutley, NJ
Biotech Histochem 89:259-66. 2014
..These methods may be used routinely for exploratory studies of biomarker development, sample screening and understanding the role of miRNA in the pathophysiology of specific diseases...
- Flank sequences of miR-145/143 and their aberrant expression in vascular disease: mechanism and therapeutic application
Department of Pharmacology and Cardiovascular Research Center, Rush University Medical Center, Chicago, IL
J Am Heart Assoc 2:e000407. 2013
..The purpose of this study was to determine the molecular mechanisms responsible for their downregulation and to overcome the therapeutic barrier...
- MicroRNA-145 as one negative regulator of astrogliosis
Chih Yen Wang
Department of Life Sciences, College of Bioscience and Biotechnology, National Cheng Kung University, Tainan, Taiwan
Glia 63:194-205. 2015
- Mutual induction of transcription factor PPARγ and microRNAs miR-145 and miR-329
Department of Neurological Surgery and Neuroscience Training Program, University of Wisconsin, Madison, Wisconsin, USA
J Neurochem 135:139-46. 2015
..Two such PPARγ-responsive microRNAs (miR-145 and miR-329) bind to PPARγ promoter to induce its expression. This indicates the presence of a feedback loop by which transcription factors and microRNAs can modulate each other. ..
- MicroRNA-145 repairs infarcted myocardium by accelerating cardiomyocyte autophagy
Department of Cardiology, Gifu University Graduate School of Medicine, Gifu, Japan and
Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol 309:H1813-26. 2015
..In conclusion, post-MI treatment with miR-145 protected the heart through the induction of cardiomyocyte autophagy by targeting fibroblast growth factor receptor substrate 2. ..
- [Role of miR-145 in erectile dysfunction in diabetic rats]
An yang Wei
Division of Urinary Surgery, Huiqiao Department, Nanfang Hospital, Southern Medical University, Guangzhou 510515, China
Nan Fang Yi Ke Da Xue Xue Bao 31:1051-4. 2011
..To investigate the role of miR-145 in the corpus cavernosum smooth muscle tissue in the pathogenesis of erectile dysfunction (ED) in diabetic rats...
- miR-145 is differentially regulated by TGF-β1 and ischaemia and targets Disabled-2 expression and wnt/β-catenin activity
Maritza E Mayorga
Skirball Laboratory for Cardiovascular Cellular Therapeutics, Cleveland, OH, USA
J Cell Mol Med 16:1106-13. 2012
..Our data demonstrate a novel and critical role for miR-145 expression as a regulator of Dab2 expression and β-catenin activity in response to TGF-β(1) and hypoxia...
- MicroRNA-145 suppresses ROS-induced Ca2+ overload of cardiomyocytes by targeting CaMKIIδ
Min Ji Cha
Cardiovascular Research Institute, Yonsei University College of Medicine, 250 Seongsanno, Seodamun gu, Seoul 120 752, Republic of Korea
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 435:720-6. 2013
..This study demonstrates that miR-145 regulates reactive oxygen species (ROS)-induced Ca(2+) overload in cardiomyocytes. Thus, miR-145 affects ROS-mediated gene regulation and cellular injury responses...
- MicroRNAs 144, 145, and 214 are down-regulated in primary neurons responding to sciatic nerve transection
Hai Ying Zhang
Department of Anatomy, Hainan Medical College, Haikou 571101, Hainan, China
Brain Res 1383:62-70. 2011
..Finding from this study suggested that miRNAs of DRG can mediated the course of regeneration including through Slit-Robo-srGAP signaling pathway after injury...