Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: ICAM
Description: intercellular adhesion molecule 1
Alias: CD54, ICAM, intercellular adhesion molecule 1, ICAM-1
Publications144 found, 100 shown here
- Early induction of moderate hypothermia suppresses systemic inflammatory cytokines and intracellular adhesion molecule-1 in rats with caerulein-induced pancreatitis and endotoxemiaKenji Fujimoto
Department of Critical Care and Emergency Medicine, Yamaguchi University School of Medicine, Ube, Yamaguchi, Japan
Pancreas 37:176-81. 2008..To evaluate the systemic effects of moderate hypothermia (MH) and the timing of induction on acute pancreatitis (AP) and endotoxemia in rats...
- Acute urinary bladder distension triggers ICAM-1-mediated renal oxidative injury via the norepinephrine-renin-angiotensin II system in ratsShow Shing Chen
Department of Surgery, Kuang Tien General Hospital, Taichung, Taiwan
J Formos Med Assoc 108:627-35. 2009..renal sympathetic activation may contribute to inflammatory responses and end-organ damage via activation of angiotensin-II-receptor-mediated intercellular adhesion molecule-1 (ICAM-1) expression and leukocyte infiltration in the kidney.
- Intercellular adhesion molecule-1-dependent neutrophil adhesion to endothelial cells induces caveolae-mediated pulmonary vascular hyperpermeabilityGuochang Hu
Department of Pharmacology, University of Illinois College of Medicine, 835 S Wolcott Ave, Chicago, IL 60612, USA
Circ Res 102:e120-31. 2008..To address the role of PMN interaction with endothelial cells, we used an intercellular adhesion molecule (ICAM)-1 blocking monoclonal antibody...
- Ferulic acid provides neuroprotection against oxidative stress-related apoptosis after cerebral ischemia/reperfusion injury by inhibiting ICAM-1 mRNA expression in ratsChin Yi Cheng
Graduate Institute of Chinese Medical Science, China Medical University, Taichung, Taiwan
Brain Res 1209:136-50. 2008..have shown that ferulic acid (4-hydroxy-3-methoxycinnamic acid, FA) inhibits intercellular adhesion molecule-1 (ICAM-1) expression in the ischemic striatum after 2 h of reperfusion in a transient middle cerebral artery occlusion ..
- Vaspin prevents TNF-α-induced intracellular adhesion molecule-1 via inhibiting reactive oxygen species-dependent NF-κB and PKCθ activation in cultured rat vascular smooth muscle cellsSukanya Phalitakul
Laboratory of Veterinary Pharmacology, School of Veterinary Medicine, Kitasato University, Aomori 034 8628, Japan
Pharmacol Res 64:493-500. 2011..Vaspin significantly inhibited the protein expression of intracellular adhesion molecule (ICAM)-1 and the phosphorylation of NF-κB and protein kinase C (PKC)θ induced by TNF-α...
- PECAM-1 engagement counteracts ICAM-1-induced signaling in brain vascular endothelial cellsJean Pierre Couty
Institut Cochin, Universite Paris Descartes, CNRS UMR 8104, Paris, France
J Neurochem 103:793-801. 2007..by the engagement of adhesion molecules expressed on brain endothelial cells, we previously documented the role of ICAM-1 in activation of the tyrosine phosphorylation of several actin-binding proteins and subsequent rearrangements of ..
- Diminished ICAM-1 expression and impaired pulmonary clearance of nontypeable Haemophilus influenzae in a mouse model of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease/emphysemaBing Pang
Departments of Microbiology and Immunology, Wake Forest University Health Sciences, Winston Salem, NC, USA
Infect Immun 76:4959-67. 2008..revealed minimal differences in localized lung inflammation between the two groups, lower levels of intercellular adhesion molecule 1 (ICAM-1) were observed for the airway epithelial surface of elastase-treated mice than for those of ..
- K469E polymorphism of the intracellular adhesion molecule 1 gene is associated with proliferative diabetic retinopathy in Caucasians with type 2 diabetesMojca Globocnik Petrovic
Eye Clinic, University Medical Centre Ljubljana, Slovenia
Clin Exp Ophthalmol 36:468-72. 2008..molecules (CAMs)The objective of this study was to investigate the association between the polymorphisms of the ICAM-1 gene (K469E, G241A) and the development of PDR among patients with type 2 diabetes in the Slovenian population (..
- Involvement of the peripheral sensory and sympathetic nervous system in the vascular endothelial expression of ICAM-1 and the recruitment of opioid-containing immune cells to inhibit inflammatory painShaaban A Mousa
Department of Anaesthesiology and Intensive Care Medicine, Charite University Berlin, Campus Virchow Klinikum and Campus Charite Mitte, Berlin, Germany
Brain Behav Immun 24:1310-23. 2010..prerequisite for the recruitment of such leukocytes is the expression of intracellular adhesion molecule-1 (ICAM-1) in blood vessels of inflamed tissue...
- Intercellular adhesion molecule (ICAM)-1 and vascular cell adhesion molecule (VCAM)-1 at the early stages of atherosclerosis in a rat modelLampros Fotis
Laboratory for Experimental Surgery and Surgical Research N S Christeas, Athens University Medical School, Athens, Greece
In Vivo 26:243-50. 2012..endothelial adhesion molecules, vascular cell adhesion molecule (VCAM-1) and intercellular cell adhesion molecule (ICAM-1), participate in leukocyte adhesion to the endothelium and play an important role in all stages of ..
- Increased expression of ICAM-1, VCAM-1, MCP-1, and MIP-1 alpha by spinal perivascular macrophages during experimental allergic encephalomyelitis in ratsNils Hofmann
Institut für Anatomie der Universität zu Köln, Germany
BMC Immunol 3:11. 2002..Apart from the poor spatial and optical resolution, no differentiation between the resident SPM (mabs ED1+, ED2+) and the just recruited monocytes/macrophages (mab ED1+) was possible...
- Concomitant upregulation of nuclear factor-kB activity, proinflammatory cytokines and ICAM-1 in the injured brain after cortical contusion trauma in a rat modelChun Hua Hang
Department of Neurosurgery, Jinling Hospital, Clinical School of Medicine, Nanjing University, China
Neurol India 53:312-7. 2005Nuclear factor kappa B (NF-kB), proinflammatory cytokines and intercellular adhesion molecule 1 (ICAM-1) are frequently upregulated in the injured brain after traumatic brain injury (TBI)...
- ICAM-1-mediated endothelial nitric oxide synthase activation via calcium and AMP-activated protein kinase is required for transendothelial lymphocyte migrationRoberta Martinelli
Division of Cell Biology, Institute of Ophthalmology, University College London, London EC1V 9EL, United Kingdom
Mol Biol Cell 20:995-1005. 2009..We have recently shown that paracellular transendothelial lymphocyte migration is controlled by intercellular adhesion molecule 1 (ICAM-1)-mediated vascular endothelial cadherin (VEC) phosphorylation [Turowski et al., J. Cell Sci...
- The transcription factor ETS-1 mediates proinflammatory responses and neointima formation in carotid artery endoluminal vascular injuryWenguang Feng
Division of Nephrology and Hypertension, Department of Medicine, University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, AL 35294, USA
Hypertension 55:1381-8. 2010..This study unveils the role of ETS-1 as a mediator of inflammation and neointima formation in a model of carotid artery balloon injury and may result in the development of novel strategies in the treatment of vascular injury...
- Pro-healing potential of hemin: an inducer of heme oxygenase-1Azad A Ahanger
Division of Pharmacology and Toxicology, Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Izatnagar UP, PIN 243 122, India
Eur J Pharmacol 645:165-70. 2010..mRNA expression of cytokines endorsed fast healing as was indicated by inhibition of pro-inflammatory cytokines such as ICAM-1 and TNF-alpha and up-regulation of anti-inflammatory cytokine IL-10.
- Protein kinase C upregulates intercellular adhesion molecule-1 and leukocyte-endothelium interactions in hyperglycemia via activation of endothelial expressed calpainAmanda R Smolock
Department of Physiology and the Cardiovascular Research Center, School of Medicine, Temple University, 3500 N Broad St, Philadelphia, PA 19041, USA
Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol 31:289-96. 2011..We tested the hypothesis of a role for the calcium-dependent protease calpain in the endothelial dysfunction induced by hyperglycemic activation of protein kinase C (PKC)...
- Decreased expression of intercellular adhesion molecule-1 (ICAM-1) and urokinase-type plasminogen activator receptor (uPAR) is associated with tumor cell spreading in vivoAna C Donadio
Departamento de Bioquimica Clinica, Facultad de Ciencias Quimicas, Universidad Nacional de Cordoba, Ciudad Universitaria, Pabellón Argentina ala I subsuelo, CP 5000, Cordoba, Argentina
Clin Exp Metastasis 19:437-44. 2002..from a spontaneous rat sarcoma revealed, by flow cytometry, a high frequency of intercellular adhesion molecule-1 (ICAM-1, 70.1 +/- 8.7%) and urokinase-type plaminogen activator receptor (uPAR, 51.2 +/- 5...
- Intercellular adhesion molecule-1 K469E gene polymorphism and Alzheimer's diseaseRoberto Pola
Laboratory of Vascular Biology and Genetics, Istituto di Patologia Speciale Medica, Universita Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, A Gemelli University Hospital, L go A Gemelli 8, 00168 Rome, Italy
Neurobiol Aging 24:385-7. 2003..Intercellular adhesion molecule-1 (ICAM-1) is an important mediator of inflammatory response and immune cell activation, is expressed on cerebrovascular ..
- Periovulatory expression of intercellular adhesion molecule-1 in the rat ovaryNigel Bonello
Research Centre for Reproductive Health, Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, University of Adelaide, Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Woodville, South Australia 5011, Australia
Biol Reprod 71:1384-90. 2004..investigates the ovarian localization and potential gonadotropin regulation of intercellular adhesion molecule-1 (ICAM-1), an important factor in neutrophil and monocyte attachment to endothelium...
- Intercellular adhesion molecule 1 gene polymorphisms in inflammatory bowel diseaseA Papa
Department of Internal Medicine, Catholic University of Rome Italy
Eur Rev Med Pharmacol Sci 8:187-91. 2004Intercellular adhesion molecule (ICAM)-1 is a single-chain cell surface glycoprotein that plays an important role in the recruitment of leukocytes at sites of inflammation and is up-regulated in intestinal mucosa of inflammatory bowel ..
- Angiotensin II stimulates intercellular adhesion molecule-1 via an AT1 receptor/nuclear factor-kappaB pathway in brain microvascular endothelial cellsHui Qing Liu
Department of Pharmacology, School of Medicine, Shandong University, Jinan, Shandong 250012, PR China
Life Sci 78:1293-8. 2006..injures brain microvascular endothelial cells (BMEC) partially via stimulating intercellular adhesion molecule-1 (ICAM-1) expression. However, the signaling cascade leading to Ang II-induced ICAM-1 expression in BMEC was unclear...
- ICAM-1 expression and leukocyte behavior in the microcirculation of chronically ischemic rat skeletal musclesStephen I Anderson
University of Wolverhampton, UK
Microvasc Res 71:205-11. 2006..known to upregulate leukocyte and endothelial adhesion molecules, but little is known about leukocyte adherence and ICAM-1 expression during chronic ischemia or any likely effect of muscle activity which is recommended in chronic ..
- Evaluation of the association between the common E469K polymorphism in the ICAM-1 gene and diabetic nephropathy among type 1 diabetic patients in GoKinD populationJun Ma
Rolf Luft Center for Diabetes Research, Department of Molecular Medicine and Surgery, Karolinska Institutet, Karolinska University Hospital, Stockholm, Sweden
BMC Med Genet 9:47. 2008The ICAM-1 gene is a strong positional and biological candidate for susceptibility to the development of T1D and DN...
- Platelet-derived growth factor BB promotes the migration of bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stem cells towards C6 glioma and up-regulates the expression of intracellular adhesion molecule-1Peng Cheng
Department of Neurosurgery, The First Affiliated Hospital, China Medical University, Nanjingbei Street, No 151, Heping District, Shenyang, Liaoning Province 110001, PR China
Neurosci Lett 451:52-6. 2009..C6 glioma and evaluate the effect of PDGFBB on the migrating capacity and intercellular adhesion molecule-1 (ICAM-1) expression of BMSCs...
- Involvement of MAPKs in ICAM-1 expression in glomerular endothelial cells in diabetic nephropathyNaomi Watanabe
Departments of Medicine and Clinical Science, Okayama University Graduate School of Medicine, Dentistry and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Japan
Acta Med Okayama 65:247-57. 2011..the role of mitogen-activated protein kinase (MAPK) pathways for induction of intercellular adhesion molecule-1 (ICAM-1) expression in glomerular endothelial cells under diabetic conditions...
- CD18/ICAM-1-dependent oxidative NF-kappaB activation leading to nitric oxide production in rat Kupffer cells cocultured with syngeneic hepatoma cellsI Kurose
Department of Internal Medicine, School of Medicine, Keio University, Shinjuku ku, Tokyo, Japan
J Clin Invest 99:867-78. 1997..Monoclonal antibodies directed against rat CD18 and ICAM-1, as well as TMB-8, a calcium inhibitor, prevented the calcium mobilization, active oxygen production, and NF-..
- Lactobacillus casei prevents the upregulation of ICAM-1 expression and leukocyte recruitment in experimental colitisSandra Angulo
Department of Gastroenterology, Hospital Clinic of Barcelona, University of Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
Am J Physiol Gastrointest Liver Physiol 291:G1155-62. 2006..cell interactions were characterized in the colonic microcirculation by intravital microscopy, and ICAM-1 and VCAM-1 expression was measured by the radiolabeled antibody technique...
- Renoprotective effect of rosiglitazone through the suppression of renal intercellular adhesion molecule-1 expression in streptozotocin-induced diabetic ratsY Qian
Department of Endocrinology, Anhui Provincial Hospital, Hefei, China
J Endocrinol Invest 31:1069-74. 2008To observe the effect of rosiglitazone on serum intercellular adhesion molecule-1 (SICAM-1) level, urinary excretion of ICAM-1, and renal expression of ICAM-1, and investigate its possible renoprotective mechanisms in diabetic rats.
- Lower bone mineral density in children with type 1 diabetes is associated with poor glycemic control and higher serum ICAM-1 and urinary isoprostane levelsKaire Heilman
Department of Paediatrics, University of Tartu, 6 Lunini Street, Tartu, 51014, Estonia
J Bone Miner Metab 27:598-604. 2009..total mineral content adjusted for age and height (BMCadj), and measured plasma intercellular adhesion molecule-1 (ICAM-1), high sensitivity C-reactive protein (hs-CRP), and urinary 8-iso-prostaglandin F(2a) (F(2)-IsoPs)...
- Association of soluble intercellular adhesion molecule-1 with insulin resistance and metabolic syndrome in TaiwaneseLung An Hsu
Department of Internal Medicine, The First Cardiovascular Division, Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, Chang Gung University College of Medicine, Taipei, Taiwan
Metabolism 58:983-8. 2009..In conclusion, our data revealed that insulin resistance and metabolic syndrome were associated with sICAM-1 levels in Taiwanese. These data provide further evidence of the mechanisms of sICAM-1 as a molecular marker for atherosclerosis...
- Black tea polyphenol theaflavin suppresses LPS-induced ICAM-1 and VCAM-1 expression via blockage of NF-κB and JNK activation in intestinal epithelial cellsYoung A Song
Department of Internal Medicine, Chonnam National University Medical School, 8 Hak Dong, Dong Ku, 501 757, Gwangju, Korea
Inflamm Res 60:493-500. 2011..The aim of this study was to determine the impact of the black tea polyphenol, theaflavin, on the expression of adhesion molecules and activation of lipopolysaccharide (LPS)-induced innate signaling in rat intestinal epithelial (RIE) cells...
- Sequence and expression of rat ICAM-1Y Kita
Molecular Biology Research Laboratory, Tokyo R and D Center, Daiichi Pharmaceutical Co, Japan
Biochim Biophys Acta 1131:108-10. 1992..molecule-1 (RICAM-1) from a cDNA library constructed from rat Ax cells stimulated with IL-1 beta using the mouse ICAM-1 cDNA as a hybridization probe. The RICAM-1 sequence shows 79.1% homology with mouse ICAM-1 and 55...
- The effect of intestinal ischemia and reperfusion injury on ICAM-1 expression, endothelial barrier function, neutrophil tissue influx, and protease inhibitor levels in ratsKnut Olanders
Department of Anesthesiology, Lund University Hospital, Sweden
Shock 18:86-92. 2002..b>ICAM-1 (intercellular adhesion molecule-1) mediates firm adhesion and transendothelial migration of activated leukocytes ..
- [Concentration of serum soluble forms of ICAM-1 (sVCAM-1) and VCAM-1 (sVCAM-1) in patients with chronic pancreatitis and in patients with pancreatic carcinoma]Krystyna Markocka-Maczka
Katedry i Kliniki Chirurgii Przewodu Pokarmowego i Chirurgii Ogólnej Akademii Medycznej we Wrocławiu
Wiad Lek 56:147-51. 2003..The selected adhesion molecules concentrations were assessed using immunoassay of solid phase (ELISA)...
- Myocardial hypoxia-inducible HIF-1alpha, VEGF, and GLUT1 gene expression is associated with microvascular and ICAM-1 heterogeneity during endotoxemiaRyon M Bateman
University of British Columbia Critical Care Research Laboratories, Department of Medicine, St Paul s Hospital, 1081 Burrard Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada
Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol 293:H448-56. 2007..05) in the left ventricle. Tissue regions expressing ICAM-1, obtained by using laser-capture microdissection, had increased HIF-1alpha and GLUT1 (P < 0...
- Contribution of soluble intercellular adhesion molecule-1 to the migration of vascular smooth muscle cellsHwan Myung Lee
Department of Medicine, College of Medicine, Konkuk University, 322 Danwol dong, Chungju City, Chungbuk 380 701, South Korea
Eur J Pharmacol 579:260-8. 2008Soluble intercellular adhesion molecule-1 (sICAM-1), a circulating form of ICAM-1, has been known to be involved in the development of vascular diseases that are associated with vascular smooth muscle cell migration, such as hypertension ..
- The effect of simvastatin on the serum monocyte chemoattractant protein-1 and intracellular adhesion molecule-1 levels in diabetic ratsYang Lin
Department of Endocrinology, Anhui Provincial Hospital Affiliated to Anhui Medical University, Hefei, 230001, China
J Diabetes Complications 23:214-8. 2009This study aimed to observe the effect of simvastatin on the serum monocyte chemoattractant protein-1 (MCP-1) and intracellular adhesion molecule-1 (ICAM-1) levels and to probe its protective mechanisms on macroangiopathy in diabetic rats.
- Insulin regulates cytokines and intercellular adhesion molecule-1 gene expression through nuclear factor-kappaB activation in LPS-induced acute lung injury in ratsJoilson O Martins
Research Division, Heart Institute InCor, LIM 11, University of Sao Paulo Medical School, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Shock 31:404-9. 2009..The goal of this study was to investigate whether insulin regulates transcription of cytokines and intercellular adhesion molecule 1 (ICAM-1) via nuclear factor-kappaB (NF-kappaB) signaling pathway in Escherichia coli LPS-induced ..
- Effects of Salvia miltiorrhiza on intercellular adhesion molecule 1 protein expression in the lungs of rats with severe acute pancreatitis or obstructive jaundiceZhang Xiping
Department of General Surgery, Hangzhou First People s Hospital, Hangzhou, Zhejiang Province, China
Pancreas 38:309-17. 2009The objective of the study was to observe the effects of Salvia miltiorrhiza on intercellular adhesion molecule 1 (ICAM-1) protein expression in the lungs of rats with severe acute pancreatitis (SAP) or obstructive jaundice (OJ).
- Activation of epithelial and myoepithelial cells in the salivary glands of patients with Sjögren's syndrome: high expression of intercellular adhesion molecule-1 (ICAM.1) in biopsy specimens and cultured cellsE K Kapsogeorgou
Laboratory of Immunology, Department of Pathophysiology, School of Medicine, National University of Athens, Athens, Greece
Clin Exp Immunol 124:126-33. 2001b>ICAM.1 (CD54) is a surface protein expressed on epithelial and other nonhematopoietic cells upon activation and is known to play an important role in the stimulation of T cells by the provision of cellular adhesion and costimulatory ..
- Retinal vascular endothelial growth factor induces intercellular adhesion molecule-1 and endothelial nitric oxide synthase expression and initiates early diabetic retinal leukocyte adhesion in vivoAntonia M Joussen
Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary, 243 Charles Street, Boston, MA 02114, USA
Am J Pathol 160:501-9. 2002..Previous work has shown that intercellular adhesion molecule-1 (ICAM-1) and CD18 are required for these processes...
- Activated rat pancreatic stellate cells express intercellular adhesion molecule-1 (ICAM-1) in vitroAtsushi Masamune
Division of Gastroenterology, Tohoku University Graduate School of Medicine, Sendai, Japan
Pancreas 25:78-85. 2002..Activated pancreatic stellate cells (PSCs) have recently been implicated in the pathogenesis of pancreatic fibrosis...
- Genetic influences of the intercellular adhesion molecule 1 (ICAM-1) gene polymorphisms in development of Type 1 diabetes and diabetic nephropathyJ Ma
Department of Clinical Sciences, Pediatrics, Umea University, Umea, Sweden
Diabet Med 23:1093-9. 2006The intercellular adhesion molecule-1 (ICAM-1) gene is located on chromosome 19p13, which is linked to Type 1 diabetes (T1D). ICAM-1 expression is related to development of T1D and diabetic nephropathy...
- Novel regulatory mechanism of cardiomyocyte contractility involving ICAM-1 and the cytoskeletonEhsan Y Davani
Critical Care Research Laboratories, St Paul s Hospital, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada V6Z 1Y6
Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol 287:H1013-22. 2004b>ICAM-1 mediates interaction of cardiomyocytes with the extracellular matrix and leukocytes and may play a role in altering contractility...
- Intercellular adhesion molecule-1 and blood-spinal cord barrier disruption in central nervous system radiation injuryRobert A Nordal
Department of Radiation Oncology, Sunnybrook and Women s College Health Sciences Centre, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
J Neuropathol Exp Neurol 63:474-83. 2004..Increased expression of intercellular adhesion molecule-1 (ICAM-1) accompanies and is believed to be important in BBB disruption in other CNS injuries...
- Up-regulation of intestinal nuclear factor kappa B and intercellular adhesion molecule-1 following traumatic brain injury in ratsChun Hua Hang
Department of Neurosurgery, Jinling Hospital, 305 East Zhongshan Road, Nanjing 210002, Jiangsu Province, China
World J Gastroenterol 11:1149-54. 2005..to critical illnesses, but it is not known if and how NF-kappaB is activated and intercellular adhesion molecule-1 (ICAM-1) expressed in the gut following traumatic brain injury (TBI)...
- Effect of nuclear factor kappa B on intercellular adhesion molecule-1 expression and neutrophil infiltration in lung injury induced by intestinal ischemia/reperfusion in ratsXiao Feng Tian
Department of General Surgery, Second Affiliated Hospital, Dalian Medical University, Dalian 116027, Liaoning Province, China
World J Gastroenterol 12:388-92. 2006..the role of nuclear factor kappa B (NF-kappaB) in the pathogenesis of lung injury induced by intestinal ischemia/reperfusion (I/R), and its effect on intercellular adhesion molecule-1 (ICAM-1) expression and neutrophil infiltration.
- Taurine rescues vascular endothelial dysfunction in streptozocin-induced diabetic rats: correlated with downregulation of LOX-1 and ICAM-1 expression on aortasLi Jun Wang
Department of Pediatrics, Provincial Hospital affiliated to Shandong University, Jinan 250021, China
Eur J Pharmacol 597:75-80. 2008..oxLDL and soluble intercellular adhesion molecule (sICAM-l) levels, LOX-1 and intercellular adhesion molecule (ICAM-1) expression on aortas were determined respectively...
- Regional gene expression of LOX-1, VCAM-1, and ICAM-1 in aorta of HIV-1 transgenic ratsAnne Mette Fisker Hag
Cluster for Molecular Imaging, Faculty of Health Sciences, University of Copenhagen, Copenhagen, Denmark
PLoS ONE 4:e8170. 2009..As clinical studies are complicated by a multiplicity of risk-factors and a low incidence of hard endpoints, studies in animal models could be attractive alternatives...
- Amelioration of chronic and spontaneous intestinal inflammation with an antisense oligonucleotide (ISIS 9125) to intracellular adhesion molecule-1 in the HLA-B27/beta2 microglobulin transgenic rat modelMary Beth Bowen-Yacyshyn
Department of Laboratory Medicine and Pathology, University of Alberta, Edmonton, AB, Canada
J Pharmacol Exp Ther 302:908-17. 2002..Intracellular adhesion molecule-1 (ICAM-1 or CD54) is constitutively expressed on endothelial cells and is up-regulated during acute and chronic ..
- Adhesion molecule expression in psoriatic skin lesions and the influence of cyclosporin AC Horrocks
Department of Pathology, University of Aberdeen, Scotland, UK
Clin Exp Immunol 84:157-62. 1991..In uninvolved skin, weak expression of CD54 (intercellular adhesion molecule 1, ICAM-1) was noted on vascular endothelium...
- Monoclonal antibodies against CD54 (ICAM-1) and CD11a (LFA-1) prevent and inhibit endotoxin-induced uveitisS M Whitcup
National Eye Institute, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD
Exp Eye Res 60:597-601. 1995We studied the effect of monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) against CD54 (intercellular adhesion molecule-1; ICAM-1) and CD11a (lymphocyte function-associated antigen-1; LFA-1) on the prevention and treatment of endotoxin-induced uveitis (EIU)...
- Expression on leukemic cells and serum circulating levels of intercellular adhesion molecule-1 (ICAM-1) in B-cell chronic lymphocytic leukemia: implications for prognosisS Molica
Divisione di Ematologia, Ospedale Regionale A Pugliese, Catanzaro, Italy
Leuk Res 19:573-80. 1995Expression of intercellular adhesion molecule-1 (ICAM-1) has been correlated clinical and laboratory characteristics of 62 patients with untreated CD5+ chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL)...
- Monoclonal antibodies against ICAM-1 (CD54) and LFA-1 (CD11a/CD18) inhibit experimental autoimmune uveitisS M Whitcup
Laboratory of Immunology, National Eye Institute, NIH, Bethesda, MD 20892
Clin Immunol Immunopathol 67:143-50. 1993..We studied the expression of two cell adhesion molecules: intercellular adhesion molecule-1 (ICAM-1, CD54) and lymphocyte function-associated antigen-1 (LFA-1, CD11a/CD18) in mice with experimental autoimmune ..
- The critical role of intercellular adhesion molecule-1 in Masugi nephritis in ratsJ Wada
Third Department of Internal Medicine, Okayama University Medical School, Japan
Nephron 73:264-72. 1996Intercellular adhesion molecule-1 (ICAM-1, CD54), an adhesion molecule of the immunoglobulin superfamily, is an endothelial cell surface ligand for such leukocyte integrins as lymphocyte-function-associated molecule 1 (LFA-1, CD11a/CD18), ..
- Glutathione depletion prevents lipopolysaccharide-induced local skin inflammationJ J Jones
Department of Surgery, Toronto Hospital, Ontario
Arch Surg 132:1165-9; discussion 1170. 1997We have previously shown that the thiol-oxidizing agent diethyl maleate prevents lipopolysaccharide (LPS)-induced up-regulation of endothelial cell intercellular adhesion molecule-1 (ICAM-1) in vitro.
- Soluble E-selectin, ICAM-1 and VCAM-1 levels in systemic and coronary circulation in patients with variant anginaK Miwa
Second Department of Internal Medicine, Toyama Medical and Pharmaceutical University, Japan
Cardiovasc Res 36:37-44. 1997..whether the plasma levels of soluble adhesion molecules including E-selectin, intercellular adhesion molecule-1 (ICAM-1) and vascular cell adhesion molecule-1 (VCAM-1) are elevated in patients with variant angina and whether they are ..
- Vitreous intercellular adhesion molecule 1 in uveitis complicated by retinal detachmentL Webster
Department of Ophthalmology, Rayne Institute, UMDS, St Thomas s Hospital, London
Br J Ophthalmol 82:438-43. 1998The vitreous levels of soluble intercellular adhesion molecule 1 (sICAM-1) were investigated in uveitic eyes undergoing vitrectomy for retinal detachment (RD) or other complications, and the presence of this molecule was related to ..
- Intercellular adhesion molecule-1 gene polymorphisms in Behçet's diseaseD H Verity
Guy s and St Thomas Hospitals, London, UK
Eur J Immunogenet 27:73-6. 2000Intercellular adhesion molecule-1 (ICAM-1) gene polymorphisms have been implicated in the susceptibility to inflammatory diseases, including multiple sclerosis and inflammatory bowel disease...
- Elevated soluble intercellular adhesion molecule-1 levels in obesity: relationship to insulin resistance and tumor necrosis factor-alpha system activityMarek Straczkowski
Departments of Endocrinology and Pediatric Neurology, Medical Academy, Bialystok, Poland and the Max Planck Institute for Experimental Medicine, Goettingen, Germany
Metabolism 51:75-8. 2002Intercellular adhesion molecule-1 (ICAM-1) is 1 of the possible factors linking obesity and diabetes with cardiovascular disease, however, the mechanism of the increase in ICAM-1 concentration in obesity remains unclear...
- Opioid control of inflammatory pain regulated by intercellular adhesion molecule-1Halina Machelska
Klinik fur Anaesthesiologie und operative Intensivmedizin, Klinikum Benjamin Franklin, Freie Universitat Berlin, D 12200 Berlin, Germany
J Neurosci 22:5588-96. 2002..Intercellular adhesion molecule-1 [ICAM-1 (or CD54)] is expressed by endothelium and mediates adhesion and extravasation of leukocytes...
- Ezrin and moesin co-localise with ICAM-1 in brain endothelial cells but are not directly associatedIgnacio A Romero
Endothelial and Epithelial Cell Biology Unit, Department of Cell Biology, Institute of Ophthalmology, University College London, 11 43 Bath Street, London EC1V 9EL, UK
Brain Res Mol Brain Res 105:47-59. 2002The precise mechanism by which ICAM-1 transduces signals from adherent lymphocytes remains elusive...
- The upregulation of ICAM-1 and P-selectin requires high blood pressure but not circulating renin-angiotensin system in vivoHuan Wang
Department of Cardiovascular Medicine, Tohoku University Graduate School of Medicine, Sendai 980 8574, Japan
J Hypertens 22:1323-32. 2004..To investigate the separate contributions of blood pressure and the circulating renin-angiotensin system to the upregulation of vascular endothelial adhesion molecules in vivo...
- Inhibition of tumor necrosis factor-alpha-induced intercellular adhesion molecule-1 expression in diabetic rats: role of insulinE A Anjos-Valotta
Research Division, Institute of Heart InCor, LIM 11, University of Sao Paulo Medical School, Av Dr Eneas de Carvalho Aguiar 44, 05403 000 Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
Inflamm Res 55:16-22. 2006The effects of insulin on intercellular adhesion molecule (ICAM)-1-mediated leukocyte adhesion and migration were investigated.
- Essential role of ICAM-1/CD18 in mediating EPC recruitment, angiogenesis, and repair to the infarcted myocardiumYaojiong Wu
Department of Medicine, Duke University School of Medicine, Durham, NC, USA
Circ Res 99:315-22. 2006..Among them, CD18 and its ligand ICAM-1 are particularly intriguing because CD18 and its heterodimer binding chains CD11a and CD11b were correspondingly ..
- Expression and significance of ICAM-1 and its counter receptors LFA-1 and Mac-1 in experimental acute pancreatitis of ratsWei Sun
Department of Pediatric Surgery, Kagawa Medical University, Japan
World J Gastroenterol 12:5005-9. 2006To investigate the role of intercellular adhesion molecule-1 (ICAM-1) and its counter receptors LFA-1 and Mac-1 in acute pancreatitis (AP).
- Intercellular adhesion molecule 1 gene polymorphisms do not contribute to Graves' disease in Chinese patientsShu Wang
Shanghai Clinical Center for Endocrine and Metabolic Diseases, Ruijin Hospital, Shanghai Jiaotong University School of Medicine, 197 Ruijin 2nd Road, Shanghai, 200025, PR China
Endocrine 31:114-8. 2007In order to study the association of G241R polymorphism of ICAM-1 gene with an earlier onset of Graves' disease (GD) and the susceptibility of K469E polymorphism to Graves' ophthalmopathy (GO) in Chinese population.
- Substance P acts via the neurokinin receptor 1 to elicit bronchoconstriction, oxidative stress, and upregulated ICAM-1 expression after oil smoke exposurePing Chia Li
Dept of Occupational Therapy, I Shou Univ, No 8 E Da Road, Jiau Shu Tsuen, Yan Chau Shiang, Kaohsiung County 824, Tainan City, Republic of China Taiwan
Am J Physiol Lung Cell Mol Physiol 294:L912-20. 2008..SP) acts via neurokinin (NK)-1 and NK-2 receptors to stimulate neurogenic inflammation (indicated by formation of ICAM-1 expression and oxidative stress) following oil smoke exposure (OSE) in rats; and 2) determine if pretreatment ..
- Fructose induces the inflammatory molecule ICAM-1 in endothelial cellsOlena Glushakova
Division of Nephrology, Hypertension and Transplantation, University of Florida, P O Box 100224, Gainesville, FL 32610 0224, USA
J Am Soc Nephrol 19:1712-20. 2008..endothelial inflammatory processes by upregulating the inflammatory molecule intercellular adhesion molecule-1 (ICAM-1)...
- [Levels of soluble adhesion molecules among normal and hypertensive type 2 diabetic patients]Alberto Francisco Rubio-Guerra
Clínica de Hipertensión Arterial, Hospital General de Ticoman, Secretaria de Salud, Mexico D F, Mexico
Gac Med Mex 144:11-4. 2008..The aim of this study was to assess soluble adhesion molecule levels among normotensive and hypertensive diabetic patients...
- Endothelial/lymphocyte activation leads to prominent CD4+ T cell infiltration in the gastric mucosa of patients with systemic sclerosisMirko Manetti
University of Florence, Florence, Italy
Arthritis Rheum 58:2866-73. 2008..The aim of the present study was to investigate whether immune and/or microvascular abnormalities may account for tissue damage in gastric wall specimens obtained from patients with SSc...
- Inflammatory markers in exhaled breath condensate following lung resection for bronchial carcinomaWolfgang Jungraithmayr
Department of Thoracic Surgery, University Hospital Freiburg, Freiburg, Germany
Respirology 13:1022-7. 2008..This study investigated the pattern of serum inflammatory markers and exhaled breath condensate (EBC) in patients undergoing major lung resection due to bronchial carcinoma compared with minimally invasive thoracic surgery...
- Immunohistochemical analysis of cellular adhesion molecules (ICAM-1, VCAM-1) and VEGF in fibrovascular membranes of patients with proliferative diabetic retinopathy: preliminary studyT Khalfaoui
Service d Ophtalmologie, Hopital Charles Nicolle, Boulevard du 9 Avril, Bab Souika, 1006 Tunis, Tunisia
Pathol Biol (Paris) 57:513-7. 2009..To this end, we analyzed the simultaneous expression of ICAM-1, VCAM-1 and VEGF within tissues of diabetic fibrovascular membranes.
- [Changes of ICAM-1 mRNA expression in rats' skin and muscle after contusion]Jun Hong Sun
School of Forensic Medicine, Shanxi Medical University, Taiyuan 030001, China
Fa Yi Xue Za Zhi 24:407-10. 2008To investigate the expression of intercellular adhesion molecule-1 (ICAM-1) mRNA in contused skin and muscle of rats and the relationship between the ICAM-1 expression and the wound age.
- The effects of aerosolized STAT1 antisense oligodeoxynucleotides on rat pulmonary fibrosisWen Jun Wang
The Department of Respiratory Medicine, Affiliated Hospital of Luzhou Medical College, Luzhou 646000, China
Cell Mol Immunol 6:51-9. 2009..activator of transcription-1 (STAT1) antisense oligodeoxynucleotide (ASON) inhibited the expression of STAT1 and ICAM-1 mRNA and protein in alveolar macrophages (AMs) and decreased the concentrations of TGF-beta, PDGF and TNF-alpha ..
- NK cells from tuberculous pleurisy express high ICAM-1 levels and exert stimulatory effect on local T cellsPablo Schierloh
Departamento de Inmunologia, Instituto de Investigaciones Hematologicas, Academia Nacional de Medicina, Argentina
Eur J Immunol 39:2450-8. 2009..We found that endogenously activated pleural fluid-derived NK cells express high ICAM-1 levels and induce T-cell activation ex vivo through ICAM-1...
- [Effects of curcumin on the expression of nuclear factor-kappaB and intercellular adhesion molecular 1 in rats with cerebral ischemia-reperfusion injury]Rong Zhuang
Department of Intensive Care Unit, Second Affiliated Hospital of Wenzhou Medical College, Wenzhou, China
Nan Fang Yi Ke Da Xue Xue Bao 29:1153-5. 2009To investigate the effects of curcumin on the expression of nuclear factor-kappaB (NF-kappaB) and intercellular adhesion molecular 1 (ICAM-1) in rats with cerebral ischemia-reperfusion (IR) injury.
- Effects of sulfur dioxide on hypoxic pulmonary vascular structural remodelingYan Sun
Department of Pediatrics, Peking University First Hospital, Beijing 100034, China
Lab Invest 90:68-82. 2010..collagen remodeling and pulmonary vascular endothelial cell nuclear factor-kappaB (NF-kappaB), and intercellular adhesion molecule 1 (ICAM-1) expressions...
- Aldose reductase inhibitor fidarestat attenuates leukocyte-endothelial interactions in experimental diabetic rat retina in vivoTomoaki Hattori
Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences, Nagoya City University Graduate School of Medicine, 1 Kawasumi, Nagoya, Japan
Curr Eye Res 35:146-54. 2010..In this study, we investigated the effect of fidarestat on leukocyte-endothelial cell interactions in an in vivo experimental model for diabetic retina...
- Increased cytokines, chemokines and soluble adhesion molecules in exhaled breath condensate of asthmatic childrenC M H H T Robroeks
Department of Paediatric Pulmonology, Maastricht University Medical Centre, Maastricht, The Netherlands
Clin Exp Allergy 40:77-84. 2010..However, the use of a glass condenser system combined with a sensitive analytical technique may increase the possibility to assess these biomarkers in EBC in a reliable way...
- RILLKKMPSV influences the vasculature, neurons and glia, and (pro)renin receptor expression in the retinaJennifer L Wilkinson-Berka
Department of Immunology, Monash University, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Hypertension 55:1454-60. 2010....
- Aging attenuates radiation-induced expression of pro-inflammatory mediators in rat brainWon Hee Lee
School of Biomedical Engineering and Sciences, Department of Biomedical Sciences and Pathobiology, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, VA 24061, USA
Neurosci Lett 476:89-93. 2010..factor-alpha (TNF-alpha), interleukin-1beta (IL-1beta), interleukin-6 (IL-6), intercellular adhesion molecule-1 (ICAM-1), vascular cell adhesion molecule-1 (VCAM-1), E-selectin, monocyte chemoattractant protein-1 (MCP-1), and matrix ..
- Elevated mineralocorticoid receptor activity in aged rat vascular smooth muscle cells promotes a proinflammatory phenotype via extracellular signal-regulated kinase 1/2 mitogen-activated protein kinase and epidermal growth factor receptor-dependent pathwaAlexander W Krug
National Institutes of Health, National Institute on Aging, Laboratory of Cardiovascular Science, Baltimore, MD 21224, USA
Hypertension 55:1476-83. 2010..protein kinase inhibition prevent age-associated increases of transforming growth factor-beta, intercellular adhesion molecule 1, and procollagen 1...
- G/R 241 polymorphism of intercellular adhesion molecule 1 (ICAM-1) is associated with Fuchs uveitisLuca Cimino
Ocular Immunology Unit, Arcispedale S Maria Nuova REggion emilia, Italy
Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 51:4447-50. 2010To investigate potential associations of the ICAM-1 gene polymorphisms and Fuchs uveitis in a cohort of Italian patients.
- Pentoxifylline inhibits intercellular adhesion molecule-1 (ICAM-1) and lung injury in experimental phosgene-exposure ratsXiao di Zhang
Department of Toxicology, The Fourth Military Medical University, Xi an, PR China
Inhal Toxicol 22:889-95. 2010..Inflammatory cells play an important role in the ALI caused by phosgene. Intercellular adhesion molecule-1 (ICAM-1) is a critical factor for inflammatory organ injury...
- Glutamine treatment attenuates the development of ischaemia/reperfusion injury of the gutStefania Mondello
Department of Internal Medicine, University of Messina, Italy
Eur J Pharmacol 643:304-15. 2010..of the reperfused intestine (MPO activity); (3) NF-kappaB activation and cytokines production; (4) expression of ICAM-1 and P-selectin during reperfusion; (5) nitrotyrosine and poly-ADP-ribose formation; (6) pro-inflammatory cytokine ..
- Effects of long-term ethanol consumption on adhesion molecules in liverSubir Kumar Das
Department of Biochemistry, Agartala Govt Medical College, Kunjaban P O, Agartala 799 006, India
Indian J Exp Biol 48:394-401. 2010..The results suggest that the adhesion molecules may be associated with the initiation of hepatic injury during alcohol intoxication...
- Protective effect of carnosol on lung injury induced by intestinal ischemia/reperfusionXiao Feng Tian
Department of General Surgery, Second Affiliated Hospital of Dalian Medical University, Dalian, PR China
Surg Today 40:858-65. 2010..The purpose of this study was to investigate the preconditioning effects of carnosol on lung injury induced by intestinal ischemia/reperfusion (II/R)...
- Anti-inflammatory effect of hydrogen-rich saline in a rat model of regional myocardial ischemia and reperfusionYufeng Zhang
Department of Cardiothoracic Surgery, Changhai Hospital, Second Military Medical University, Shanghai 200433, PR China
Int J Cardiol 148:91-5. 2011..To study the possible anti-inflammatory effect of hydrogen-rich saline (H(2) saline) on rat hearts with regional myocardial ischemia and reperfusion (I/R)...
- Platelet activating factor induces blood brain barrier permeability alteration in vitroWeirong Fang
Department of Physiology, China Pharmaceutical University, Nanjing 210009, PR China
J Neuroimmunol 230:42-7. 2011..Intercellular adhesion molecule-1 (ICAM-1) mRNA and protein expression levels in RBMECs were assayed by RT-PCR and flow cytometry respectively...
- Curcumin protects intestinal mucosal barrier function of rat enteritis via activation of MKP-1 and attenuation of p38 and NF-κB activationWei Bing Song
Department of Gerontology, General Hospital of Guangzhou Military Command of People s Liberation Army, Guangzhou, China
PLoS ONE 5:e12969. 2010..We studied curcumin's protective effect on IMB and examined its mechanism by using methotrexate (MTX) induced rat enteritis model and lipopolysaccharide (LPS) treated cell death model...
- Amphetamine modulates cellular recruitment and airway reactivity in a rat model of allergic lung inflammationAna Paula Ligeiro de Oliveira
Department of Pharmacology, Institute of Biomedical Sciences, University of Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Toxicol Lett 200:117-23. 2011..the OVA challenge reduced cell recruitment into the lung, the vascular permeability and the cellular expression of ICAM-1 and Mac-1...
- Effects of intercellular adhesion molecule-1 on renal damage in spontaneously hypertensive ratsDing Wu Zhang
Department of Nephrology, The Affiliated Hospital of Nantong University, Nantong, Jiangsu Province, China
Ren Fail 34:915-20. 2012Intercellular adhesion molecule-1 (ICAM-1) plays an important role in the inflammatory process and immune response...
- Involvement of nuclear factor kappa B in high-fat diet-related pancreatic fibrosis in ratsMing Xian Yan
Department of Gastroenterology, Shandong Qianfoshan Hospital, Shandong University School of Medicine, Shandong, China
Gut Liver 6:381-7. 2012..High-fat diets contribute to pancreatic fibrogenesis, but the pathogenesis remains unclear. This study investigated the role of nuclear factor kappa B (NF-κB) in high-fat diet-induced pancreatic fibrosis in rats...
- Intercellular adhesion molecule-1 inhibits osteogenic differentiation of mesenchymal stem cells and impairs bio-scaffold-mediated bone regeneration in vivoFen Fen Xu
1 Department of Cell Biology, Institute of Basic Medical Sciences, Beijing, People s Republic of China
Tissue Eng Part A 20:2768-82. 2014..interleukin-1α, interleukin-1β, and tumor necrosis factor α, stimulated intercellular adhesion molecule-1(ICAM-1) expression and impaired osteogenic differentiation of MSCs...
- Microvascular abnormalities in adjuvant-induced arthritis: relationship to macrovascular endothelial function and markers of endothelial activationPerle Totoson
EA 4267, FHU INCREASE, Besancon, France
Arthritis Rheumatol 67:1203-13. 2015..To determine the time course of microvascular abnormalities and the link with macrovascular endothelial function and circulating markers of endothelial activation in adjuvant-induced arthritis (AIA) in rats...
- Platelet-derived Wnt antagonist Dickkopf-1 is implicated in ICAM-1/VCAM-1-mediated neutrophilic acute lung inflammationYujie Guo
Lundberg Kienlen Lung Biology and Toxicology Laboratory, Department of Physiological Sciences and Oklahoma Center for Respiratory and Infectious Diseases, Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, OK
Blood 126:2220-9. 2015..Activation of Wnt/β-catenin signaling in AECs attenuated intercellular adhesion molecule 1 (ICAM-1)/vascular cell adhesion molecule 1 (VCAM-1)-mediated adhesion of both macrophages and ..
- Protective effect of quercetin on acute lung injury in rats with sepsis and its influence on ICAM-1 and MIP-2 expressionL Meng
Department of Anesthesiology, Wuhan Union Hospital of China, Wuhan, China
Genet Mol Res 15:. 2016..Serum intercellular adhesion molecule (ICAM)-1 and macrophage inflammatory protein 2 (MIP-2) levels were detected and ICAM-1 and MIP-2 mRNA expression in lung ..
- MiR-146a Regulates Inflammatory Infiltration by Macrophages in Polymyositis/Dermatomyositis by Targeting TRAF6 and Affecting IL-17/ICAM-1 PathwayYuanqin Yin
Cancer Institute, First Affiliated Hospital, China Medical University, Shenyang, China
Cell Physiol Biochem 40:486-498. 2016..of macrophages in polymyositis/dermatomyositis (PM/DM) through targeting TNF receptor associated factor 6 (TRAF6), which may further down-regulate the Interleukin-17 (IL-17)/Intercellular Adhesion Molecule 1 (ICAM-1) pathway.
- Upregulated Expression of Rat Heart Intercellular Adhesion Molecule-1 in Angiotensin II- but Not Phenylephrine- Induced HypertensionArash Kiarash
Hypertension and Vascular Research Division, Henry Ford Hospital, Detroit, Mich
Hypertension 37:58-65. 2001Intercellular adhesion molecule-1 (ICAM-1), part of an immunoglobulin-like superfamily of adhesion molecules, is involved in several cardiovascular diseases...
- The Effects of Resveratrol on PresbyacusisMichael Seidman; Fiscal Year: 2004..Furthermore, these data will provide novel strategies to impart greater wellness in the elderly population and perhaps have a positive effect on health care expenses. ..
- Baltimore VIRAHEP-C Clinical CenterCharles Howell; Fiscal Year: 2005..These studies may provide important new insights into the pathogenesis of HCV and lead to novel therapies for chronic HCV. ..
- DETERMINANTS OF CORONARY DISEASE IN HIGH RISK FAMILIESLewis Becker; Fiscal Year: 2001..This study will provide important insights into the phenotypic and genetic determinants of clinical and occult CHD in families with premature CHD. ..
- Alveolar Epithelium in Acute Lung InjuryLorraine Ware; Fiscal Year: 2005..Combined with a compelling research project, the training will -provide the skills necessary for a successful career in biomedical research. ..
- Murine CMV Pneumonitis in Allogeneic BMTOliver Oakley; Fiscal Year: 2005..This research will also provide the opportunity for students to participate actively in the solution to an important clinical problem. ..
- Coronary Disease Detection by Thalluim SPECT and Fast CTLewis Becker; Fiscal Year: 2006..unreadable] [unreadable]..
- Biomarker Profiles in the Diagnosis/Prognosis of ARDSLorraine Ware; Fiscal Year: 2008..unreadable] [unreadable]..
- Genotypic Determinants of Aspirin Response in High Risk FamiliesLewis Becker; Fiscal Year: 2008..unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- Genome-Wide Association of Platelet PhenotypesLewis Becker; Fiscal Year: 2009..This study represents the first genome -wide SNP association study of comprehensive platelet function and should lead to novel tailored anti-platelet therapy for the prevention of vascular thromboses. (End of Abstract) ..