Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: Ccl11
Description: C-C motif chemokine ligand 11
Alias: Scya11, eotaxin, C-C motif chemokine 11, chemokine (C-C motif) ligand 11, eosinophil chemotactic protein, small inducible cytokine subfamily A11, small-inducible cytokine A11
- Genetic variants of CC chemokine genes in experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis, multiple sclerosis and rheumatoid arthritisJ Ockinger
Neuroimmunology Unit, Department of Clinical Neuroscience, Center of Molecular Medicine, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden
Genes Immun 11:142-54. 2010..88 Mb region, including a cluster of chemokine genes. Further, we show differential expression of Ccl2, Ccl11 and Ccl11 during EAE in rat strains with opposite susceptibility to EAE, regulated by genotype in Eae18b...
- Eotaxin and CCR3 are up-regulated in exacerbations of chronic bronchitisV Bocchino
Department of Respiratory Disease, University of Parma, Italy
Allergy 57:17-22. 2002..b>Eotaxin is the most potent and selective eosinophil chemoattractant which can also attracts lymphocytes...
- Murine eotaxin: an eosinophil chemoattractant inducible in endothelial cells and in interleukin 4-induced tumor suppressionM E Rothenberg
Howard Hughes Medical Institute, Department of Genetics, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 92:8960-4. 1995Guinea pig eotaxin is a recently described member of the Cys-Cys family of chemokines and is involved in a guinea pig model of asthma...
- Eotaxin induces migration of RBL-2H3 mast cells via a Rac-ERK-dependent pathwayChang Hoon Woo
Graduate School of Biotechnology, Korea University, 5 1 Anam dong, Sungbuk Gu, Seoul 136 701, South Korea
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 298:392-7. 2002b>Eotaxin is a potent chemokine that acts via CC chemokine receptor 3 (CCR3) to induce chemotaxis, mainly on eosinophils. Here we show that eotaxin also induces chemotactic migration in rat basophilic leukemia (RBL-2H3) mast cells...
- Computed tomographic scan-diagnosed chronic obstructive pulmonary disease-emphysema: eotaxin-1 is associated with bronchodilator response and extent of emphysemaMarina Miller
Department of Medicine, University of California, San Diego, La Jolla, CA 92093 0635, USA
J Allergy Clin Immunol 120:1118-25. 2007..We evaluated subjects with COPD and computed tomographic (CT) scan evidence of emphysema to determine the biomarker profile associated with a bronchodilator response...
- [Effects of tripterine on NF-kappaB and eotaxin in nasal mucosa of allergic rhinitis rat]Ying Li
Department of Otolaryngology, the Affiliated Hospital of Zhengzhou University, Central Hospital of Zhengzhou, Zhengzhou, 450007, China
Lin Chung Er Bi Yan Hou Tou Jing Wai Ke Za Zhi 26:943-5. 2012To investigate the relationship among the expressions of NF-kappaB, Eotaxin and the effects of tripterine in nasal mucosa of allergic rhinitis rat and to discuss the possible mechanism of tripterine on allergic rhinitis.
- Nicotine exposure exacerbates development of cataracts in a type 1 diabetic rat modelNima Tirgan
Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences, University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston, Galveston, TX 77555, USA
Exp Diabetes Res 2012:349320. 2012..To assess whether systemic inflammation played a role in mediating cataractogenesis, we studied serum levels of eotaxin, IL-6, and IL-4...
- Long-term exacerbation by interleukin 13 of IgE-mediated eosinophilia in ratsMaria Ines Doria Rossi
Department of Physiology and Pharmacodynamics, Laboratory of Inflammation, IOC Fiocruz Av Brasil 4365, Manguinhos, Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brazil
Int Immunopharmacol 5:1353-64. 2005..We found that IL-13 (25 and 50 ng/cavity) injected into the rat pleural space led to eotaxin generation and a dose-dependent accumulation of eosinophils following IgE-passive sensitization and challenge 7 ..
- Expression of Ccl11 associates with immune response modulation and protection against neuroinflammation in ratsMilena Z Adzemovic
Neuroimmunology Unit, Department of Clinical Neuroscience, Center of Molecular Medicine, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden
PLoS ONE 7:e39794. 2012..We here established a congenic rat strain with Eae18b locus containing a chemokine cluster (Ccl2, Ccl7, Ccl11, Ccl12 and Ccl1) from the EAE- resistant PVG rat strain on the susceptible DA background and utilized myelin ..
- Upregulated protein arginine methyltransferase 1 by IL-4 increases eotaxin-1 expression in airway epithelial cells and participates in antigen-induced pulmonary inflammation in ratsQingzhu Sun
Department of Genetics and Molecular Biology, Xi an Jiaotong University College of Medicine, Xi an, Shaanxi 710061, China
J Immunol 188:3506-12. 2012..p. sensitized with OVA/alum and intranasally challenged with OVA to induce AIPI. The expressions of PRMT1-6, eotaxin-1, and CCR3 in lungs were screened by real-time quantitative PCR...
- Bacillus anthracis edema toxin causes extensive tissue lesions and rapid lethality in miceAaron M Firoved
National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, Office of Research Services, National Institutes of Health, 30 Convent Dr, Building 30, Room 303, Bethesda, MD 20892 4349, USA
Am J Pathol 167:1309-20. 2005..Several cytokines increased after ET administration, including granulocyte colony-stimulating factor, eotaxin, keratinocyte-derived cytokine, MCP-1/JE, interleukin-6, interleukin-10, and interleukin-1beta...
- Influence of murine Toxocara canis infection on plasma and bronchoalveolar lavage fluid eosinophil numbers and its correlation with cytokine levelsNey Roner Pecinali
Laboratorio de Imunofarmacologia, Departamento de Fisiologia e Farmacodinâmica e Fundação Oswaldo Cruz, Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brazil
Vet Parasitol 134:121-30. 2005..Also, we analyzed the blood and bronchoalveolar lavage fluid (BAL) for levels of IL-6, IFN-gamma, eotaxin and Regulated on Activation Normal T Cell Expressed and Secreted (RANTES) in experimental murine T...
- Role of Eotaxin-1 (CCL11) and CC chemokine receptor 3 (CCR3) in bleomycin-induced lung injury and fibrosisFrancois Huaux
Unit of Industrial Toxicology and Occupational Medicine, Universite Catholique de Louvain, Brussels, Belgium
Am J Pathol 167:1485-96. 2005b>Eotaxin-1/CCL11 and its receptor CCR3 are involved in recruitment of eosinophils to diverse tissues, but their role in eosinophil recruitment in pulmonary fibrosis is unclear...
- Intrinsic expression of Th2 cytokines in urothelium of congenital ureteropelvic junction obstructionYuan Yow Chiou
Department of Pediatrics, National Cheng Kung University Medical Center, Tainan, Taiwan
Kidney Int 67:638-46. 2005..A role for urothelium in human urinary tract obstruction has rarely been described. In this study, we investigated the immunopathologic characteristics of, and cytokine production by, urothelium in children with congenital UPJ-O...
- The acute effect of clamped hyperglycemia on the urinary excretion of inflammatory cytokines/chemokines in uncomplicated type 1 diabetes: a pilot studyDavid Z I Cherney
Division of Nephrology, Toronto General Hospital, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Diabetes Care 34:177-80. 2011..Our objective was to determine whether acute hyperglycemia affects urinary secretion of inflammatory cytokines/chemokines in humans with uncomplicated type 1 diabetes...
- Multiplex bead analysis of urinary cytokines of type 2 diabetic patients with normo- and microalbuminuriaJingfang Liu
Department of Endocrinology, First Hospital Affiliated, Medical School of Xi an Jiaotong University, Shaanxi, PR China
J Immunoassay Immunochem 31:279-89. 2010..Urinary levels of IL-8, IP-10, MCP-1, G-CSF, EOTAXIN, RANTES, and TNF-α in microalbuminuric patients were significantly increased compared to those in ..
- Comparison of the cytokine and chemokine dynamics of the early inflammatory response in models of burn injury and infectionMehmet A Orman
Department of Chemical and Biochemical Engineering, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, Piscataway, NJ 08854, USA
Cytokine 55:362-71. 2011..While IL-10 concentration was only increased in the burn group, Eotaxin was only elevated in CLP group...
- Immune profile and Epstein-Barr virus infection in acute interstitial nephritis: an immunohistochemical study in 78 patientsAbdurrezagh Mansur
Renal Immunobiology, University of Birmingham, College of Medical and Dental Sciences, London, UK
Nephron Clin Pract 119:c293-300. 2011..The purpose of our study was to define the nature of the interstitial immune infiltrate and to investigate the possibility of renal infection with EBV...
- Functional consequences of inhibiting exocytosis of Weibel-Palade bodies in acute renal ischemiaKaoru Yasuda
Dept of Medicine, Renal Research Institute, New York Medical College, Valhalla, NY, USA
Am J Physiol Renal Physiol 302:F713-21. 2012..ITF 1697 prevented a systemic response to IRI: a significant surge in the levels of eotaxin and IL-8 (KC; both components of WPB), IL-1α, IL-1β, and RANTES was all prevented or blunted by the ..
- Biomarker analysis of Morquio syndrome: identification of disease state and drug responsive markersLisa Martell
BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc, Novato, CA, USA
Orphanet J Rare Dis 6:84. 2011..This study was conducted to identify potential biomarkers that could be used to evaluate disease progression and monitor responses to enzyme replacement therapy (ERT) in patients with mucopolysaccharidosis (MPS) IVA...
- Invariant natural killer T cell agonist modulates experimental focal and segmental glomerulosclerosisRafael L Pereira
Departamento de Medicina Nefrologia, Universidade Federal de Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, Brasil
PLoS ONE 7:e32454. 2012..of inflammatory cytokines, such as IL-4, IL-1α, IL-1β, IL-17, TNF-α, and chemokines, such as RANTES and eotaxin. In addition, we observed a decrease in the mRNA levels of GD3 synthase, the enzyme responsible for GD3 ..
- Cytokine production increases and cytokine clearance decreases in mice with bilateral nephrectomyAna Andres-Hernando
Division of Renal Diseases and Hypertension, Department of Medicine, University of Colorado Denver, Aurora, CO, USA
Nephrol Dial Transplant 27:4339-47. 2012..We hypothesized that cytokine production in AKI was mononuclear phagocyte dependent, independent of production by the kidneys, and that serum cytokine clearance would be impaired in AKI...
- mRNA differential display analysis of nephrotic kidney glomeruliA Haltia
Haartman Institute, Division of Bacteriology and Immunology, University of Helsinki, Finland
Exp Nephrol 7:52-8. 1999..We studied here changes in kidney glomerular gene expression in patients with congenital nephrotic syndrome of the Finnish type (CNF), an inherited kidney disease with heavy proteinuria already in utero...
- Zinc suppressed the airway inflammation in asthmatic rats: effects of zinc on generation of eotaxin, MCP-1, IL-8, IL-4, and IFN-γHongyan Lu
Department of Pediatrics, The Affiliated Hospital of Jiangsu University, Zhenjiang, 212001, China
Biol Trace Elem Res 150:314-21. 2012..The aim of this study is to investigate the effects of Zn on the airway inflammation and the generation of eotaxin, monocyte chemoattractant protein-1 (MCP-1), interleukin-8 (IL-8), interleukin-4 (IL-4), and interferon-γ (IFN-γ..
- Effect of Tong Qiao drops on the expression of eotaxin, IL-13 in the nasal mucosa of rats with allergic rhinitisYing Ying Xu
Department of Otolaryngology, The First Affiliated Hospital, College of Medicine, Zhejiang University, Hangzhou, China
J Chin Med Assoc 75:524-9. 2012..The purpose of this study was to examine the modulatory effect of Tong Qiao nose drops on allergy symptoms and the expression of cytokines in the nasal mucosa of rats with ovalbumin-induced allergic rhinitis...
- The effect of aliskiren on urinary cytokine/chemokine responses to clamped hyperglycaemia in type 1 diabetesDavid Z I Cherney
Division of Nephrology, University Health Network Toronto General Hospital, Banting and Best Diabetes Centre, University of Toronto, 585 University Ave, 8N 845, Toronto, ON M5G 2N2, Canada
Diabetologia 56:2308-17. 2013....
- Effects of cryptoporus polysaccharide on rat allergic rhinitis associated with inhibiting eotaxin mRNA expressionQiang Min Xie
Medical School of Zhejiang University, Hnagzhou 310031, China
J Ethnopharmacol 107:424-30. 2006..rat model of allergic rhinitis, and investigate a possible action mechanism of CP by detecting the expression of eotaxin mRNA in nasal mucosa and lung tissues...
- Innate and adaptive mediators in cystic fibrosis and allergic fungal rhinosinusitisMargaret L Skinner
Department of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, South Carolina, USA
Am J Rhinol 21:538-41. 2007..The purpose of this study is to show and quantify the presence of SP A, SP D, tumor necrosis factor (TNF) alpha, (a Th1 marker), and eotaxin (a Th2 marker) in normal and diseased sinus mucosa.
- Granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor is required for bronchial eosinophilia in a murine model of allergic airway inflammationYung Chang Su
Immunology and Inflammation Research Program, Garvan Institute of Medical Research, 384 Victoria Street, Darlinghurst, New South Wales 2010, Australia
J Immunol 180:2600-7. 2008..The CCR3 agonists CCL5 (RANTES) and CCL11 (eotaxin-1) were expressed at similar levels in GM-CSF(-/-) and wild-type mice...
- Cytokine and chemokine expression in a rat endometriosis is similar to that in human endometriosisMasakazu Umezawa
Department of Pathology, Tochigi Institute of Clinical Pathology, Tochigi 329 0112, Japan
Cytokine 43:105-9. 2008..study, we analyzed expression levels of interleukin (IL)-6, IL-10, monocyte chemoattractant protein-1, eosinophil chemotactic protein, macrophage inflammatory protein-1alpha, and regulated on activation normal T cell expressed and ..
- The polymorphisms of Eotaxin 1 and CCR3 genes influence on serum IgE, Eotaxin levels and mild asthmatic children in TaiwanT N Wang
Faculty of Public Health, Kaohsiung Medical University, Kaohsiung, Taiwan
Allergy 62:1125-30. 2007..The human Eotaxin 1 and CCR3 attract eosinophils and Th2-lymphocytes to migrate to the inflammatory foci that could represent a key ..
- Eotaxin-1, -2, and -3 immunoreactivity and protein concentration in the nasal polyps of eosinophilic chronic rhinosinusitis patientsToru Yao
Department of Otorhinolaryngology, and BioMedical Research Center, Juntendo University School of Medicine, Tokyo, Japan
Laryngoscope 119:1053-9. 2009..The present study was designed to evaluate the expression and localization of eotaxins, which are well known to be potent and selective chemoattractants for eosinophils in CRS...
- Eotaxin/CCL11 expression by infiltrating macrophages in rat heart transplants during ongoing acute rejectionMartin Zweifel
Department of Cardiology, Heart Transplant Research Laboratory, Swiss Cardiovascular Center, University Hospital Bern, Switzerland
Exp Mol Pathol 87:127-32. 2009b>Eotaxin/CCL11 chemokine is expressed in different organs, including the heart, but its precise cellular origin in the heart is unknown...
- Eosinophil and T cell markers predict functional decline in COPD patientsJEANINE M D'ARMIENTO
Department of Medicine, Columbia University, New York, NY, USA
Respir Res 10:113. 2009..We therefore measured cytokine levels in the lung lavage fluid and plasma of COPD patients in order to determine if the levels of T cell or eosinophil related cytokines were predictive of the future course of the disease...
- [Study on the expression of Eotaxin and the role of histamine in allergic rhinitis]Zhiqiang Yan
Department of Otolaryngology, 97th Hospital of PLA, Xuzhou, 221004, China
Lin Chung Er Bi Yan Hou Tou Jing Wai Ke Za Zhi 23:1086-8. 2009To explore the expression of Eotaxin and the effect of histamine in allergic rhinitis model (AR), and aim to explore the pathogenesis of AR.
- Rhinovirus infection of allergen-sensitized and -challenged mice induces eotaxin release from functionally polarized macrophagesDeepti R Nagarkar
Department of Molecular and Integrative Physiology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, USA
J Immunol 185:2525-35. 2010..and macrophages, airway cholinergic hyperresponsiveness, and increased lung expression of cytokines including eotaxin-1/CCL11, IL-4, IL-13, and IFN-gamma...
- The migration of T cells in response to influenza virus is altered in neonatal miceJ Louise Lines
Department of Microbiology, Immunology, and Molecular Genetics, College of Medicine, University of Kentucky, Lexington, KY 40506, USA
J Immunol 185:2980-8. 2010..were expressed at adult levels, whereas the chemokines CXCL1, CXCL9, and CCL2 remained at baseline levels, and CCL11 was highly elevated...
- Eotaxin-1 in exhaled breath condensate of stable and unstable asthma patientsZiemowit Zietkowski
Department of Allergology and Internal Medicine, Medical University of Bialystok, Bialystok, Poland
Respir Res 11:110. 2010Airway eosinophilia is considered a central event in the pathogenesis of asthma. Eotaxin plays a key role in selective eosinophil accumulation in the airways and, subsequently, their activation and degranulation...
- Eotaxin/CCL11 levels correlate with myocardial fibrosis and mast cell density in native and transplanted rat heartsM Zweifel
Department of Cardiology, Swiss Cardiovascular Center, University Hospital Bern, Switzerland
Transplant Proc 42:2763-6. 2010..Cardiac mast cells (MC) have been linked to fibrosis in posttransplantation hearts. Eotaxin, which has been shown to be involved in fibrogenesis, has been demonstrated to be increased in production in ..
- Mast-cell activation augments the late phase reaction in experimental immune-mediated blepharoconjunctivitisAkemi Ozaki
Laboratory of Immunology, Department of Ophthalmology, Kochi Medical School, Kohasu, Oko cho, 783 8505 Nankoku city, Japan
Graefes Arch Clin Exp Ophthalmol 241:394-402. 2003..How the early phase allergic reaction affects the late phase reaction remains unclear. We examined this issue with an experimental model of allergic conjunctivitis that permits the two reactions to be disconnected from each other...
- Targeted disruption of the chemokine eotaxin partially reduces antigen-induced tissue eosinophiliaM E Rothenberg
Department of Genetics, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
J Exp Med 185:785-90. 1997..b>Eotaxin is a C-C chemokine implicated in the recruitment of eosinophils in a variety of inflammatory disorders and, ..
- Conserved structure and tissue expression of rat eotaxinC M Williams
Department of Pharmacology and Therapeutics, University of Liverpool, PO Box 147, Liverpool L69 3BX, UK
Immunogenetics 47:178-80. 1998
- Cloning of rat eotaxin: ozone inhalation increases mRNA and protein expression in lungs of brown Norway ratsY Ishi
Department of Respiratory Medicine, University of Tsukuba, Japan
Am J Physiol 274:L171-6. 1998The C-C chemokine eotaxin is thought to be important in the selective recruitment of eosinophils to the site of inflammation in guinea pigs, mice, and humans...
- Human eotaxin induces alpha 4 and beta 2 integrin-dependent eosinophil accumulation in rat skin in vivo: delayed generation of eotaxin in response to IL-4M J Sanz
Leukocyte Biology Centre, Biomedical Sciences Division, Imperial College School of Medicine, London, United Kingdom
J Immunol 160:3569-76. 1998The CC chemokine eotaxin, originally purified from bronchoalveolar lavage fluid of sensitized guinea pigs following allergen challenge, is a potent eosinophil-selective chemoattractant...
- Eotaxin and capping protein in experimental vasculopathyJ Chen
Department of Medicine, St Michael s Hospital and University of Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Am J Pathol 153:81-90. 1998..Two of the differentially displayed amplicons (capping protein and eotaxin) were cloned, re-amplified, and used as probes for Northern blot analysis to confirm their differential ..
- Glucocorticosteroids inhibit mRNA expression for eotaxin, eotaxin-2, and monocyte-chemotactic protein-4 in human airway inflammation with eosinophiliaF L Jahnsen
Laboratory for Immunohistochemistry, Institute of Pathology, Department of Ear, Nose, and Throat, University of Oslo, The National Hospital, Rikshospitalet, Norway
J Immunol 163:1545-51. 1999..We found that mRNA expression for eotaxin, eotaxin-2, and monocyte-chemotactic protein-4 was significantly increased in nasal polyps compared with ..
- Eotaxin expression in Sephadex-induced lung injury in ratsR F Guo
Genomic Pathology Laboratory, Department of Pathology, University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109 0602, USA
Am J Pathol 155:2001-8. 1999The CC chemokine eotaxin is a potent and specific eosinophil chemoattractant. Eosinophil-dependent tissue injury has been shown to contribute to airway inflammation such as that in asthma...
- Expression of proinflammatory genes during estrogen-induced inflammation of the rat prostateM T Harris
Department of Biology, Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts 02155, USA
Prostate 44:19-25. 2000..The present study examines, for the first time, changes in the expression level of several proinflammatory genes during the course of this experimentally induced prostatitis...
- Differential cytokine mRNA expression in Dermatophagoides farinae allergen-sensitized and respiratory syncytial virus-infected miceH Matsuse
The Joy McCann Culverhouse Airway Disease Center, Department of Internal Medicine, University of South Florida and James A Haley VA Hospital, Tampa 33612, USA
Microbes Infect 2:753-9. 2000..Primary RSV infection enhances expression of inflammatory cytokines such as IL-6, IFN-gamma, and eotaxin in the lung and upregulates the expression of Th2-like cytokines IL-10 and IL-13 in the spleen in BALB/c mice...
- VCAM-1 has a tissue-specific role in mediating interleukin-4-induced eosinophil accumulation in rat models: evidence for a dissociation between endothelial-cell VCAM-1 expression and a functional role in eosinophil migrationK Y Larbi
BHF Cardiovascular Medicine Unit, Imperial College School of Medicine at the National Heart and Lung Institute, London, United Kingdom
Blood 96:3601-9. 2000..of eosinophils in rat pleural cavities, a response that was associated with generation of the chemokine eotaxin. The IL-4-induced eosinophil accumulation in skin and pleural cavities was totally inhibited by an antirat alpha(..
- Regulatory effects of eotaxin on acute lung inflammatory injuryR F Guo
Department of Pathology, University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, USA
J Immunol 166:5208-18. 2001b>Eotaxin, which is a major mediator for eosinophil recruitment into lung, has regulatory effects on neutrophil-dependent acute inflammatory injury triggered by intrapulmonary deposition of IgG immune complexes in rats...
- Modulation of eotaxin formation and eosinophil migration by selective inhibitors of phosphodiesterase type 4 isoenzymeP M Silva
Departmento de Fisiologia e Farmacodinâmica, Instituto Oswaldo Cruz, FIOCRUZ, Av Brasil
Br J Pharmacol 134:283-94. 20011. This study was undertaken to investigate the possible contribution of the blockade of eotaxin generation to the anti-eosinophilotactic effect of phosphodiesterase (PDE) type 4 inhibitors...
- Platelet-activating factor drives eotaxin production in an allergic pleurisy in miceAndre Klein
Immunopharmacology, Departamento de Bioquimica e Imunologia, ICB, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais, Belo Horizonte, Brazil
Br J Pharmacol 135:1213-8. 2002..The present study investigates a role for PAF in driving eotaxin production and eosinophil recruitment in an allergic pleurisy model in mice. 2...
- Cytokine-chemokine networks in experimental mycobacterial and schistosomal pulmonary granuloma formationBo Chin Chiu
Department of Pathology, University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA
Am J Respir Cell Mol Biol 29:106-16. 2003..Transcripts for CCL11, CCL22, CCL17, and CCL1 were enhanced largely by Th2-related cytokines, IL-4, IL-10, or IL-13...
- Relationship between eosinophilia and levels of chemokines (CCL5 and CCL11) and IL-5 in bronchoalveolar lavage fluid of patients with mustard gas-induced pulmonary fibrosisAli Emad
Department of Internal Medicine, Section of Pulmonary Diseases, Shiraz University of Medical Sciences, Shiraz, Iran
J Clin Immunol 27:605-12. 2007..study was designed to analyze the bronchoalveolar lavage (BAL) fluid concentrations of IL-5, RANTES (CCL5) and eotaxin (CCL11) and also to examine the relationship between the percentage and absolute number of the BAL eosinophils ..
- Influenza A virus infection inhibits the efficient recruitment of Th2 cells into the airways and the development of airway eosinophiliaGisela Wohlleben
Center for Infectious Diseases and Department of Pathology, University of Wurzburg, Wurzburg, Germany
J Immunol 170:4601-11. 2003..Mice infected with flu virus and immunized with OVA showed decreased IL-5 and increased IFN-gamma, eotaxin/CC chemokine ligand (CCL)11, RANTES/CCL5, and monocyte chemoattractant protein-1/CCL2 levels in the ..
- A role for CD44 in an antigen-induced murine model of pulmonary eosinophiliaShigeki Katoh
Third Department of Internal Medicine, Miyazaki Medical College, Miyazaki, Japan
J Clin Invest 111:1563-70. 2003..Anti-CD44 mAb also blocked antigen-induced elevation of Th2 cytokines as well as chemokines (CCL11, CCL17) in bronchoalveolar lavage fluid (BALF)...
- Production of granulomatous inflammation in lungs of rat pups and adults by Sephadex beadsMio Miyake
Department of Pediatrics, Nagoya University Graduate School of Medicine, 65 Tsurumai Cho, Showa Ku, Nagoya 466 8550, Japan
Pediatr Res 56:205-11. 2004..Interferon-gamma and eotaxin were increased only in adults, and IL-4 and regulated on activation, normal T cell expressed, and secreted was ..
- T helper-2 immunity regulates bronchial hyperresponsiveness in eosinophil-associated gastrointestinal disease in miceElizabeth Forbes
Allergy and Inflammation Research Group, Division of Molecular Bioscience, The John Curtin School of Medical Research, Australian National University, Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
Gastroenterology 127:105-18. 2004..eosinophil-associated gastrointestinal diseases and bronchial hyperresponsiveness, we used murine models of eosinophil-associated gastrointestinal diseases and eotaxin-1/transgene-induced eosinophil-associated gastrointestinal diseases.
- Involvement of eotaxin, eosinophils, and pancreatic predisposition in development of type 1 diabetes mellitus in the BioBreeding ratMartin J Hessner
The Max McGee National Research Center for Juvenile Diabetes, Department of Pediatrics at the Medical College of Wisconsin and the Children s Research Institute of the Children s Hospital of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI 53226, USA
J Immunol 173:6993-7002. 2004..The eosinophil-recruiting chemokine, eotaxin, and the high-affinity IgE receptor (FcepsilonRI) were up-regulated >5-fold in d65 DRlyp/lyp vs d65 DR+/+ ..
- Role of CCL11 in eosinophilic lung disease during respiratory syncytial virus infectionStephen P Matthews
Department of Respiratory Medicine, National Heart and Lung Institute, Faculty of Medicine, Imperial College, London W2 1PG, UK
J Virol 79:2050-7. 2005..One of the main chemotactic mediators responsible for the movement of eosinophils is CCL11 (eotaxin)...
- Quantitative expression levels of regulated on activation, normal T cell expressed and secreted and eotaxin transcripts in toluene diisocyanate-induced allergic ratsGi Jung Im
Department of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, College of Medicine, Sungbuk Ku, Seoul, South Korea
Acta Otolaryngol 125:370-7. 2005These results suggest that eotaxin may play a predominant role in controlling antigen-induced eosinophil recruitment into tissue...
- Nasal lavage fluid concentrations of eotaxin-1 (CCL11) in naturally occurring allergic rhinitis: relationship to disease activity, nasal luminal eosinophil influx, and plasma protein exudationR J Salib
Department of Respiratory Cell and Molecular Biology, Allergy Inflammation Research Division, School of Medicine, University of Southampton, UK
Clin Exp Allergy 35:995-1002. 2005b>Eotaxin-1 (CCL11) is a CC chemokine whose nasal eosinophilic chemotactic activity in vivo and in vitro has been demonstrated primarily using nasal allergen challenge models...
- Comparison of plasma eotaxin family level in aspirin-induced and aspirin-tolerant asthma patientsJi Won Min
Division of Allergy and Respiratory Diseases, Genome Research Center for Allergy and Respiratory Diseases, Soonchunhyang University, Bucheon Hospital, Gyeonggi Do, Korea
Chest 128:3127-32. 2005..In the present study, the levels of eotaxin-1, eotaxin-2, and eotaxin-3 following an oral aspirin provocation test (APT) were measured, and the relationship ..
- [The expression and significance of eotaxin gene in nasal mucosa and CCR3 in bone marrow in model of allergic rhinitis]Minghui Zhou
Department of Otorhinolaryngology, The First Affiliated Hospital, Zhengzhou University, Zhengzhou, 450052, China
Lin Chuang Er Bi Yan Hou Ke Za Zhi 20:227-30. 2006To study the expression and significance of Eotaxin gene in nasal mucosa and CCR3 in bone marrow in model of allergic rhinitis.
- [Effect of immunostimulatory sequence on the expression of EOTAXIN of experimental allergic rhinitis]Jianjun Chen
Department of Otorhinolaryngology, Union Hospital, Tongji Medical College, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan, 430022, China
Lin Chuang Er Bi Yan Hou Ke Za Zhi 20:362-4. 2006To investigate the effect of CpG DNA applied intraperitoneally on the expression of EOTAXIN of allergic rhinitis model.
- A central regulatory role for eosinophils and the eotaxin/CCR3 axis in chronic experimental allergic airway inflammationPatricia C Fulkerson
Department of Molecular Genetics, Biochemistry, and Microbiology, University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, 231 Bethesda Avenue, Cincinnati, OH 45257 0524, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 103:16418-23. 2006..Deltadbl-GATA) and eosinophil recruitment [mice deficient in CCR3 (CCR3 knockout) and mice deficient in both eotaxin-1 and eotaxin-2 (eotaxin-1/2 double knockout)] were subjected to Aspergillus fumigatus-induced allergic airway ..
- [The roles of interleukin-5 and eotaxin in signal transmission between lung and bone marrow of rat asthmatic models]Chun Tao Liu
Department of Respiratory Medicine, West China Hospital, Chengdu 610041, China
Zhonghua Jie He He Hu Xi Za Zhi 29:558-62. 2006To explore the roles of interleukin-5 (IL-5) and eotaxin in signal transmission between lung and bone marrow in rat asthmatic models and to investigate the effects of different interventions on the signal transmission.
- Eosinophil cationic protein and chemokines in nasopharyngeal secretions of infants with respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) bronchiolitis and non-RSV bronchiolitisHyun Hee Kim
Department of Pediatrics, Catholic University of Korea, Seoul, Korea
J Korean Med Sci 22:37-42. 2007..the eosinophil cationic protein (ECP), regulated on activation normal T-cell expressed and secreted (RANTES) and eotaxin levels in nasopharyngeal secretions (NPS)...
- ALTERED MATRIX METALLOPROTEINASES IN HEART FAILUREJEANINE D ARMIENTO; Fiscal Year: 2002..Finally, this proposal will investigate the role of interstitial collagenase (MMP-13) in cardiac function and development through the generation of an MMP-13 knockout mouse. ..
- HIGH DENSITY MICROARRAYS WITH QUANTITATIVE QC/QAMartin Hessner; Fiscal Year: 2006..Our success will provide an accurate, flexible, lower cost alternative to commercial arrays for laboratories wishing to conduct gene expression studies. ..
- Dissection of cellular interactions with integrated functional genomics in compleMartin Hessner; Fiscal Year: 2008..Understanding the relationship between mast cells, T effector, and TREG cells in autoimmunity and has the potential to establish a new paradigm for immune regulation and create new insights to human disease. ..