Gene Symbol: dosT
Description: two component sensor histidine kinase DosT
Species: Mycobacterium tuberculosis H37Rv
- Ultrafast ligand dynamics in the heme-based GAF sensor domains of the histidine kinases DosS and DosT from Mycobacterium tuberculosisMarten H Vos
Laboratory for Optics and Biosciences, CNRS Ecole Polytechnique, 91128 Palaiseau, France
Biochemistry 51:159-66. 2012..DosR can be activated by DosT and DosS, two histidine kinases with heme-containing sensor GAF domains, capable of diatomic ligand binding...
- DosT and DevS are oxygen-switched kinases in Mycobacterium tuberculosisEduardo Henrique Silva Sousa
Department of Biochemistry, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, Texas 75390 9038, USA
Protein Sci 16:1708-19. 2007..Two sensory kinases, DosT and DevS (also called DosS), control the activity of DevR...
- Mycobacterium tuberculosis DosS is a redox sensor and DosT is a hypoxia sensorAshwani Kumar
Department of Microbiology, University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, AL 35294, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 104:11568-73. 2007..The genetic response of Mtb to hypoxia and NO is controlled by the sensor kinases DosS and DosT and the response regulator DosR through activation of the dormancy/NO (Dos) regulon...
- Unique roles of DosT and DosS in DosR regulon induction and Mycobacterium tuberculosis dormancyRyan W Honaker
University of Colorado Denver, Department of Microbiology, Aurora, CO 80045, USA
Infect Immun 77:3258-63. 2009In Mycobacterium tuberculosis, the sensor kinases DosT and DosS activate the transcriptional regulator DosR, resulting in the induction of the DosR regulon, which is important for anaerobic survival and perhaps latent infection...
- Strains of the East Asian (W/Beijing) lineage of Mycobacterium tuberculosis are DosS/DosT-DosR two-component regulatory system natural mutantsAshley Fallow
Research Institute of the McGill University Health Centre, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
J Bacteriol 192:2228-38. 2010..system comprising the transcription factor DosR and two possible cognate histidine sensor kinases, DosS and DosT. Through sequence analysis of a carefully selected set of isolates representing each of the major M...