Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: Trib1
Description: tribbles pseudokinase 1
Alias: A530090O15Rik, TRB-1, Trb1, tribbles homolog 1, trib1
- Enhanced TLR-mediated NF-IL6 dependent gene expression by Trib1 deficiencyMasahiro Yamamoto
Department of Host Defense and Department of Microbiology and Immunology, Graduate School of Medicine, Osaka University, Suita, Osaka 565 0871, Japan
J Exp Med 204:2233-9. 2007..b>Trib1 is reportedly involved in the regulation of NF-kappaB and MAP kinases, as well as gene expression in vitro...
- Human tribbles, a protein family controlling mitogen-activated protein kinase cascadesEndre Kiss-Toth
Cardiovascular Research Unit, University of Sheffield, Northern General Hospital, Sheffield S5 7AU, United Kingdom
J Biol Chem 279:42703-8. 2004..These results suggest that Trbs control both the extent and the specificity of MAPK kinase activation of MAPK...
- Trib1 is a lipid- and myocardial infarction-associated gene that regulates hepatic lipogenesis and VLDL production in miceRalph Burkhardt
Laboratory of Biochemical Genetics and Metabolism, The Rockefeller University, New York, New York, USA
J Clin Invest 120:4410-4. 2010..This locus contains only one annotated gene, tribbles homolog 1 (TRIB1), which has not previously been implicated in lipoprotein metabolism...
- Identification of tribbles-1 as a novel binding partner of Foxp3 in regulatory T cellsEmilie Dugast
UMR1064, Institut National de la Sante et de la Recherche Medicale, Nantes 44000, France
J Biol Chem 288:10051-60. 2013In a previous study, we identified TRIB1, a serine-threonine kinase-like molecule, as a biomarker of chronic antibody-mediated rejection of human kidneys when measured in peripheral blood mononuclear cells...
- TRB2, a mouse Tribbles ortholog, suppresses adipocyte differentiation by inhibiting AKT and C/EBPbetaTakahiro Naiki
Institute of Molecular and Cellular Biosciences, University of Tokyo, 1 1 1 Yayoi, Tokyo 113 0032, Japan
J Biol Chem 282:24075-82. 2007..Whereas all the three TRBs were expressed in 3T3-L1 preadipocytes, TRB2 and TRB3, but not TRB1, were immediately down-regulated by differentiation stimuli...
- Alternatively activated macrophages determine repair of the infarcted adult murine heartManabu Shiraishi
J Clin Invest 126:2151-66. 2016..We evaluated mice lacking the kinase TRIB1 (Trib1-/-), which exhibit a selective depletion of M2 macrophages after MI...
- The Liver Clock Controls Cholesterol Homeostasis through Trib1 Protein-mediated Regulation of PCSK9/Low Density Lipoprotein Receptor (LDLR) AxisDi Ma
From the Life Sciences Institute and Department of Cell and Developmental Biology and
J Biol Chem 290:31003-12. 2015..of lipid-associated genes in the liver and markedly reduced the expression of the non-rhythmically expressed gene Trib1. Adenovirus-mediated rescue of Trib1 expression lowered plasma PCSK9 levels, increased LDL receptor protein ..
- Tribbles expression in cumulus cells is related to oocyte maturation and fatty acid metabolismDaphné Brisard
INRA, UMR 85 Physiologie de la Reproduction et des Comportements, Nouzilly 37380, France CNRS UMR7247, Nouzilly 37380, France Université François Rabelais de Tours, Tours 37000, France IFCE, Nouzilly 37380, France
J Ovarian Res 7:44. 2014In mammals, the Tribbles family includes widely expressed serine-threonine kinase-like proteins (TRIB1, TRIB2 and TRIB3) that are involved in multiple biological processes including cell proliferation and fatty acid (FA) metabolism...
- Trib3 is developmentally and nutritionally regulated in the brain but is dispensable for spatial memory, fear conditioning and sensing of amino acid-imbalanced dietTiit Ord
Institute of Molecular and Cell Biology, University of Tartu, Tartu, Estonia
PLoS ONE 9:e94691. 2014....
- TRIB1 downregulates hepatic lipogenesis and glycogenesis via multiple molecular interactionsYuumi Ishizuka
Division of Human Genetics, Center for Molecular Medicine, Jichi Medical University, 3311 1 Yakushiji, Shimotsuke, Tochigi 329 0498, Japan Department of Anatomy Division of Integrative Physiology, Department of Physiology, Jichi Medical University, Tochigi 329 0498, Japan Health Care Food Research, Human Health Care Research, Research and Development, Kao Corporation, Sumida ku, Tokyo 131 8501, Japan Jichi Medical University Health Care Center, Shimotsuke shi, Tochigi 329 0498, Japan Division of Inflammation Research, Center for Molecular Medicine, Jichi Medical University, Tochigi 329 0498, Japan Division of Community and Family Medicine, Center for Community Medicine, Jichi Medical University, 3311 1 Yakushiji, Shimotsuke, Tochigi 329 0498, Japan
J Mol Endocrinol 52:145-58. 2014Mammalian tribbles homolog 1 (TRIB1) regulates hepatic lipogenesis and is genetically associated with plasma triglyceride (TG) levels and cholesterol, but the molecular mechanisms remain obscure...
- Macrophage migration is controlled by Tribbles 1 through the interaction between C/EBPβ and TNF-αYi Hsia Liu
Royal Dick School of Veterinary Studies and Roslin Institute, The University of Edinburgh, Easter Bush, Midlothian EH25 9RG, UK
Vet Immunol Immunopathol 155:67-75. 2013In mammals, three Tribbles gene family members have been identified, Tribbles 1, 2 and 3 (Trib1, Trib2 and Trib3)...
- COP1 targets C/EBPα for degradation and induces acute myeloid leukemia via Trib1Akihiro Yoshida
Department of Tumor Cell Biology, Graduate School of Biological Sciences, Nara Institute of Science and Technology, Ikoma, Nara, Japan
Blood 122:1750-60. 2013..In this process, mammalian homolog of Tribbles, Trib1, which contains a COP1-binding motif, is essential for down-regulation of C/EBPα expression...
- Critical role of Trib1 in differentiation of tissue-resident M2-like macrophagesTakashi Satoh
Laboratory of Host Defense, WPI Immunology Frontier Research Center, Osaka University, 3 1 Yamada oka, Suita, Osaka 565 0871, Japan
Nature 495:524-8. 2013..b>Trib1 is an adaptor protein involved in protein degradation by interacting with COP1 ubiquitin ligase...
- Control of adipose tissue inflammation through TRB1Anke Ostertag
1Emmy Noether and Marie Curie Research Group, Molecular Metabolic Control, DKFZ ZMBH Alliance, German Cancer Research Center Heidelberg, Heidelberg, Germany
Diabetes 59:1991-2000. 2010..Therefore, this study aimed to test the hypothesis that the TRB gene family fulfills broader functions in the integration of metabolic and inflammatory pathways in various tissues...
- Differential ability of Tribbles family members to promote degradation of C/EBPalpha and induce acute myelogenous leukemiaPriya H Dedhia
Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Abramson Family Cancer Research Institute, Institute for Medicine and Engineering, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
Blood 116:1321-8. 2010b>Trib1, Trib2, and Trib3 are mammalian homologs of Tribbles, an evolutionarily conserved Drosophila protein family that mediates protein degradation...
- Trb2, a mouse homolog of tribbles, is dispensable for kidney and mouse developmentMinoru Takasato
Division of Integrative Cell Biology, Institute of Molecular Embryology and Genetics, Kumamoto University, 2 2 1 Honjo, Kumamoto 860 0811, Japan
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 373:648-52. 2008..However, Trb2 mutant mice did not display any apparent phenotypes and no proteinuria was observed, indicating normal glomerular functions. These results suggest that Trb2 plays minimal roles during kidney and mouse development...