Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: Rab20
Description: RAB20, member RAS oncogene family
Alias: AA536966, D8Ertd350e, ras-related protein Rab-20
- Cloning and subcellular localization of novel rab proteins reveals polarized and cell type-specific expressionA Lutcke
European Molecular Biology Laboratory, Heidelberg, FRG
J Cell Sci 107:3437-48. 1994..in different tissues and the intracellular localization in organ cryosections of two rab proteins, rab18 and rab20. Both northern blot analysis and confocal immunofluorescence microscopy demonstrated that these proteins are ..
- Inpp5e increases the Rab5 association and phosphatidylinositol 3-phosphate accumulation at the phagosome through an interaction with Rab20Tomohiro Segawa
Graduate School of Biomedical and Health Sciences, Hiroshima University, Hiroshima 734 8553, Japan
Biochem J 464:365-75. 2014..The expression of a constitutively active form of Rab5b in the shInpp5e cells rescued the PtdIns3P accumulation. Rab20 has been reported to regulate the activity of Rabex5, a guanine nucleotide exchange factor for Rab5...
- Rab20 regulates phagosome maturation in RAW264 macrophages during Fc gamma receptor-mediated phagocytosisYouhei Egami
Department of Histology and Cell Biology, School of Medicine, Kagawa University, Miki, Kagawa, Japan
PLoS ONE 7:e35663. 2012b>Rab20, a member of the Rab GTPase family, is known to be involved in membrane trafficking, however its implication in FcγR-mediated phagocytosis is unclear...
- Expression profiling of Rab GTPases reveals the involvement of Rab20 and Rab32 in acute brain inflammation in miceYajie Liang
Department of Neurobiology, Third Military Medical University, Chongqing 400038, PR China
Neurosci Lett 527:110-4. 2012..We found that Rab20 and Rab32 were substantially up-regulated during the acute phase of inflammation...
- The complexity of the Rab and Rho GTP-binding protein subfamilies revealed by a PCR cloning approachP Chavrier
Cell Biology Programme, European Molecular Biology Laboratory, Heidelberg, F R G
Gene 112:261-4. 1992..These results confirm that the overall diversity of the Rab and Rho protein subfamilies account for more than thirty different members in mammalian cells...
- Expression of Rab proteins during mouse embryonic developmentC Murphy
Cell Biology Program, European Molecular Biology Laboratory, Heidelberg, Germany
Methods Enzymol 257:324-32. 1995
- Genetic mapping of Rab20 on mouse chromosome 8E B McMurtrie
Department of Medicine, University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida 32610 0221, USA
Mamm Genome 8:291-2. 1997
- A locus for renal malformations including vesico-ureteric reflux on chromosome 13q33-34Kalyani R Vats
Department of Pediatrics, Division of Pediatric Nephrology, Children s Hospital of Pittsburgh, 3705 Fifth Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15213, USA
J Am Soc Nephrol 17:1158-67. 2006..Herein is reported a new locus on chromosome 13q33q34 that can be associated with VUR with several genes showing mRNA expression patterns that suggest their potential for involvement in renal/urinary tract developmental anomalies...
- The GTPase RAB20 is a HIF target with mitochondrial localization mediating apoptosis in hypoxiaThomas Hackenbeck
University of Erlangen Nuremberg, Erlangen, Germany
Biochim Biophys Acta 1813:1-13. 2011..Here, we describe the characterization of a new HIF-1 target gene, Rab20, which is a member of the Rab family of small GTP-binding proteins, regulating intracellular trafficking and ..