Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: Pepb
Description: peptidase B
Alias: Pep-2, Pep2, Trip-1, peptidase 2
- Localization of transforming growth factor beta receptor II interacting protein-1 in bone and teeth: implications in matrix mineralizationAmsaveni Ramachandran
Brodie Tooth Development Genetics and Regenerative Medicine Research Laboratory, Department of Oral Biology, University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, Illinois, USA
J Histochem Cytochem 60:323-37. 2012..These data indicate an unexpected role for TRIP-1 during development of bone, teeth, and cartilage...
- Identification of a novel conserved human gene, TEGTL Walter
Division of Immunogenetics, University of Gottingen, Germany
Genomics 28:301-4. 1995..The presence of a nuclear targeting motif indicates that the gene product might localize to the nucleus. The TEGT gene maps to human chromosome 12q12-q13 and belongs to a syntenic group, which is conserved in human, mouse, and rat...
- Confirmational, provisional, and/or regional assignment of 15 enzyme loci onto Chinese hamster autosomes 1, 2, and 7R L Stallings
Somatic Cell Genet 7:683-98. 1981..The assignments provide markers for the study of the genetic consequences of chromosomal rearrangements in Chinese hamster cell lines and support the concept of conservation of mammalian autosomal linkage groups...
- Genetic mapping in mammals: chromosome map of domestic catS J O'Brien
Science 216:257-65. 1982..Many of these same linkage groups have not been conserved in the murine genome. The genetic and evolutionary implications of comparative mapping analysis among mammalian species are discussed...
- Mouse immune interferon (IFN-gamma) gene is on chromosome 10S L Naylor
Somat Cell Mol Genet 10:531-4. 1984..This region of chromosome 12 also contains the genes for peptidase B and citrate synthase. The homologous genes in mouse are also located on chromosome 10, suggesting that these genes comprise a conserved linkage group...
- Electrophoretic heterogeneity of mouse erythrocyte peptidasesW H Lewis
Biochem Genet 3:493-8. 1969
- Gene mapping in the Chinese hamster and conservation of syntenic groups and Q-band homologies between Chinese hamster and mouse chromosomesH Satoh
Cytogenet Cell Genet 39:285-91. 1985..The locations of the following loci were confirmed: ESD, NP, and PEPB on chromosome 1, ME1 and MPI on chromosome 4, AK1 on chromosome 6, and GPI and PEPD on chromosome 9...
- Linkage of Pep-2 and Apk on mouse chromosome 10J E Womack
Biochem Genet 24:721-7. 1986..8 +/- 3.9%-Pep-2-3.7 +/- 2.1%-Sl. Methods for rapid determination of Apk and Pep-2 alleles by cellulose acetate electrophoresis and a valuable linkage testing stock carrying the unique Apkm and Pep-2b alleles are described...
- Gene linkage analysis in the mouse by somatic cell hybridization: assignment of adenine phosphoribosyltransferase to chromosome 8 and alpha-galactosidase to the X chromosomeC Kozak
Somatic Cell Genet 1:371-82. 1975..All other isozymes examined segregated independently of one another...
- Assignment of the genes coding for pyrophosphatase and hexokinase-1 to mouse chromosome 10: implications for comparative gene mapping in man and mouseP A Lalley
Cytogenet Cell Genet 22:570-2. 1978
- Assignment of the genes for triose phosphate isomerase to chromosome 6 and tripeptidase-1 to chromosome 10 in Mus musculus by somatic cell hybridizationL A Leinwand
Somatic Cell Genet 4:233-40. 1978..Karyotypic analysis of 21 clones showed that the expression of TPI and chromosome 6 were concordant in all cases as was expressed of TRIP-1 and chromosome 10. Both chromosomes were previously unmarked by isozymes...
- Assignment of the genes for thymidine kinase and galactokinase to Mus musculus chromosome 11 and the preferential segregation of this chromosome in Chinese hamster/mouse somatic cell hybridsC A Kozak
Somatic Cell Genet 3:121-33. 1977
- Gene mapping in Mus musculus by interspecific cell hybridization: assignment of the genes for tripeptidase-1 to chromosome 10, dipeptidase-2 to chromosome 18, acid phosphatase-1 to chromosome 12, and adenylate kinase-1 to chromosome 2U Francke
Cytogenet Cell Genet 19:57-84. 1977..Striking examples of norandom segregation of mouse chromosomes were observed in these hybrids with preferential retention of 15 and segregation of 11 and the Y chromosome...