Gene Symbol: Otud7b
Description: OTU domain containing 7B
Alias: 2900060B22Rik, 4930463P07Rik, AI462125, CEZANNE, Trabid2, Za20d1, OTU domain-containing protein 7B, TRAF binding domain containing 2, cellular zinc finger anti-NF-kappa-B protein, zinc finger A20 domain-containing protein 1, zinc finger protein Cezanne, zinc finger, A20 domain containing 1
- OTUD7B controls non-canonical NF-κB activation through deubiquitination of TRAF3Hongbo Hu
Department of Immunology, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, 7455 Fannin Street, BOX 902, Houston, Texas 77030, USA
Nature 494:371-4. 2013..Here we have identified the deubiquitinase OTUD7B as a pivotal regulator of the non-canonical NF-κB pathway...
- Cezanne regulates inflammatory responses to hypoxia in endothelial cells by targeting TRAF6 for deubiquitinationLe A Luong
Department of Cardiovascular Science, University of Sheffield, Sheffield S10 2RX, UK
Circ Res 112:1583-91. 2013..Thus, cellular mechanisms that suppress tumor necrosis factor receptor-associated factor 6 ubiquitination are potential therapeutic targets to reduce inflammation in hypoxic tissues...
- A novel type of deubiquitinating enzymePaul C Evans
Molecular Immunology Programme, The Babraham Institute, Cambridge CB2 4AT, United Kingdom
J Biol Chem 278:23180-6. 2003..J. (2001) Biochem. J. 357, 617-623). One of these molecules, cellular zinc finger anti-NF-kappaB (Cezanne), a 100-kDa cytoplasmic protein, also suppressed NF-kappaB...
- Cezanne (OTUD7B) regulates HIF-1α homeostasis in a proteasome-independent mannerAnja Bremm
Buchmann Institute for Molecular Life Sciences, Institute of Biochemistry II, Goethe University, Frankfurt Main, Germany Medical Research Council Laboratory of Molecular Biology, Cambridge, UK
EMBO Rep 15:1268-77. 2014..Here, we demonstrate that the deubiquitinase Cezanne regulates HIF-1α homeostasis...
- Otud7b facilitates T cell activation and inflammatory responses by regulating Zap70 ubiquitinationHongbo Hu
Department of Rheumatology and Immunology, State Key Laboratory of Biotherapy and Collaborative Innovation Center for Biotherapy, West China Hospital, Sichuan University, Chengdu 610041, China Department of Immunology, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX 77030
J Exp Med 213:399-414. 2016..In this study, we demonstrate a ubiquitin-dependent mechanism in which the deubiquitinase Otud7b has a crucial role in facilitating TCR signaling...
- Trabid, a new positive regulator of Wnt-induced transcription with preference for binding and cleaving K63-linked ubiquitin chainsHoanh Tran
Medical Research Council Laboratory of Molecular Biology, Cambridge, CB2 2QH, United Kingdom
Genes Dev 22:528-42. 2008..Our results indicate a role of K63-linked ubiquitin chains during Wnt-induced transcription...
- DJ-1 enhances cell survival through the binding of Cezanne, a negative regulator of NF-kappaBR Sean McNally
Department of Microbiology Immunology, Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, North Carolina 27599 7295, USA
J Biol Chem 286:4098-106. 2011..Mass spectrometry shows that DJ-1 interacts with BBS1, CLCF1, MTREF, and Cezanne/OTUD7B/Za20d1. Among these, Cezanne is a known deubiquitination enzyme that inhibits NF-κB activity...