Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: Mir219-1
Description: microRNA 219-1
- miR-219-1-3p is a negative regulator of the mucin MUC4 expression and is a tumor suppressor in pancreatic cancerF Lahdaoui
1 INSERM, UMR837, Jean Pierre Aubert Research Center JPARC, Team 5 Mucins, epithelial differentiation and carcinogenesis, rue Polonovski, Lille Cedex, France 2 Université Lille Nord de France, Lille, France 3 Centre Hospitalier Régional et Universitaire de Lille, Lille, France
Oncogene 34:780-8. 2015..Altogether, these results identify miR-219-1-3p as a new negative regulator of MUC4 oncomucin that possesses tumor-suppressor activity in PDAC. ..
- Micro-RNAs miR-29a and miR-330-5p function as tumor suppressors by targeting the MUC1 mucin in pancreatic cancer cellsSolange Tréhoux
INSERM, UMR S1172, Jean Pierre Aubert Research Center, Team Mucins, epithelial differentiation and carcinogenesis, rue Polonovski, 59045 Lille Cedex, France Université de Lille 2, 42 rue Paul Duez, 59000 Lille, France Centre Hospitalier Régional et Universitaire de Lille, 59037 Lille Cedex, France
Biochim Biophys Acta 1853:2392-403. 2015..Altogether, we have identified miR-29a and miR-330-5p as two new tumor suppressive miRNAs that inhibit the expression of MUC1 oncogenic mucin in pancreatic cancer cells...
- The TLX-miR-219 cascade regulates neural stem cell proliferation in neurodevelopment and schizophrenia iPSC modelKiyohito Murai
Division of Stem Cell Biology Research, Department of Developmental and Stem Cell Biology, Cancer Center, Beckman Research Institute of City of Hope, 1500 E Duarte Road, Duarte, California 91010, USA
Nat Commun 7:10965. 2016..Moreover, this study reveals an unexpected role for TLX in regulating microRNA processing, independent of its well-characterized role in transcriptional regulation. ..
- Suppression of MicroRNA-219-5p Activates Keratinocyte Growth Factor to Mitigate Severity of Experimental CirrhosisLi Chen
Emergency Department, Chinese PLA General Hospital, Beijing, China
Cell Physiol Biochem 40:253-262. 2016..MicroRNAs (miRNAs) control the pathogenesis of cirrhosis, whereas the exact involved miRNAs and molecular signaling pathways remain ill-defined. Here we addressed these questions...
- Dicer1 and miR-219 Are required for normal oligodendrocyte differentiation and myelinationJason C Dugas
Department of Neurobiology, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, CA 94305 5125, USA
Neuron 65:597-611. 2010..Together, these findings show that miR-219 plays a critical role in coupling differentiation to proliferation arrest in the OL lineage, enabling the rapid transition from proliferating OPCs to myelinating OLs...