- PARP-1 determines specificity in a retinoid signaling pathway via direct modulation of mediatorRushad Pavri
Department of Biochemistry, Howard Hughes Medical Institute, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, 683 Hoes Lane, Piscataway, New Jersey 08854, USA
Mol Cell 18:83-96. 2005..PARP-1 appears to function as a specificity factor regulating the RA-induced switch of Mediator from the inactive (Cdk8+) to the active (Cdk8-) state in RAR-dependent transcription...
- MED12 Regulates HSC-Specific Enhancers Independently of Mediator Kinase Activity to Control HematopoiesisBeatriz Aranda-Orgilles
Department of Pathology, Laura and Isaac Perlmutter Cancer Center, and The Helen L and Martin S Kimmel Center for Stem Cell Biology, NYU School of Medicine, New York, NY 10016, USA
Cell Stem Cell 19:784-799. 2016..As MED12 mutations have been described recently in blood malignancies, alterations in MED12-dependent enhancer regulation may control both physiological and malignant hematopoiesis...
- Mammalian mediator of transcriptional regulation and its possible role as an end-point of signal transduction pathwaysY W Jiang
Department of Structural Biology, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, CA 94305, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 95:8538-43. 1998..with the complex; peptide sequencing reveals, in addition, homologs of the yeast Mediator subunits Rgr1 and Med6; as with yeast Mediator, the mouse complex binds to the RNA polymerase II C-terminal domain (CTD) and stimulates ..
- Structural and functional organization of TRAP220, the TRAP/mediator subunit that is targeted by nuclear receptorsSohail Malik
Laboratory of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Rockefeller University, 1230 York Ave, New York, NY 10021, USA
Mol Cell Biol 24:8244-54. 2004..The implications of these observations are discussed in terms of our present understanding of coactivator function...
- Mediator and cohesin connect gene expression and chromatin architectureMichael H Kagey
Whitehead Institute for Biomedical Research, 9 Cambridge Center, Cambridge, Massachusetts 02142, USA
Nature 467:430-5. 2010..Mediator and cohesin co-occupy different promoters in different cells, thus generating cell-type-specific DNA loops linked to the gene expression program of each cell...