- Subunit architecture and functional modular rearrangements of the transcriptional mediator complexKuang Lei Tsai
Department of Integrative Structural and Computational Biology, The Scripps Research Institute, La Jolla, CA 92037, USA
Cell 157:1430-44. 2014..Conservation across eukaryotes of Mediator structure, subunit organization, and RNA polymerase II interaction suggest conservation of fundamental aspects of the Mediator mechanism. ..
- MED30 Regulates the Proliferation and Motility of Gastric Cancer CellsYong Joo Lee
Department of Anatomy, School of Medicine, Pusan National University, Busan, Republic of Korea
PLoS ONE 10:e0130826. 2015b>MED30 is an essential member of the mediator complex that forms a hub between transcriptional activators and RNA polymerase II. However, the expressions and roles of MED30 have been poorly characterized in cancer...
- Lethal mitochondrial cardiomyopathy in a hypomorphic Med30 mouse mutant is ameliorated by ketogenic dietPhilippe Krebs
Department of Genetics, The Scripps Research Institute, La Jolla, CA 92037, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 108:19678-82. 2011..Here we describe a missense mutation in Med30 causing progressive cardiomyopathy in homozygous mice that, although viable during lactation, show precipitous ..
- Structural and functional organization of TRAP220, the TRAP/mediator subunit that is targeted by nuclear receptorsSohail Malik
Laboratory of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Rockefeller University, 1230 York Ave, New York, NY 10021, USA
Mol Cell Biol 24:8244-54. 2004..The implications of these observations are discussed in terms of our present understanding of coactivator function...
- Mediator and cohesin connect gene expression and chromatin architectureMichael H Kagey
Whitehead Institute for Biomedical Research, 9 Cambridge Center, Cambridge, Massachusetts 02142, USA
Nature 467:430-5. 2010..Mediator and cohesin co-occupy different promoters in different cells, thus generating cell-type-specific DNA loops linked to the gene expression program of each cell...