Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: Gpr182
Description: G protein-coupled receptor 182
Alias: AM-R, Admr, G10-D, Gpcr17, Gpcr22, MB10, NOW, G-protein coupled receptor 182, G10D, adrenomedullin receptor
- Genome-wide identification of endothelial cell-enriched genes in the mouse embryoHaruka Takase
Department of Anatomy and Embryology, Institute of Basic Medical Sciences, Graduate School of Comprehensive Human Sciences, University of Tsukuba, 1 1 1 Tennodai, Tsukuba, Japan
Blood 120:914-23. 2012..Thus, the genes identified in our survey show high expression in ECs; further analysis of these genes should facilitate our understanding of the molecular mechanisms of vascular development in the mouse...
- Cloning and expression of cDNA encoding a rat adrenomedullin receptorS Kapas
Department of Chemical Endocrinology, Medical College, St Bartholomew s Hospital, London, United Kingdom
J Biol Chem 270:25344-7. 1995..We report here the identification of a cDNA clone for the adrenomedullin receptor that was originally isolated as an orphan receptor from rat lung...
- Molecular cloning of a novel putative G protein-coupled receptor (GPCR21) which is expressed predominantly in mouse central nervous systemY Saeki
Department of Neurology, Osaka University Medical School, Japan
FEBS Lett 336:317-22. 1993....
- Expression of adrenomedullin and its receptor during embryogenesis suggests autocrine or paracrine modes of actionL M Montuenga
Biomarkers and Prevention Research Branch, National Cancer Institute, Rockville, Maryland 20850, USA
Endocrinology 138:440-51. 1997..In several regions of the embryo, the patterns of AM expression correspond to the degree of differentiation. The possible involvement of AM in the control of embryonic invasion, proliferation, and differentiation is discussed...
- Adrenomedullin expression in the mouse mammary gland: evidence for the mature form in milkG D Jahnke
Laboratory of Toxicology, National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences, Research Triangle Park, North Carolina 27709, USA
J Mol Endocrinol 19:279-89. 1997..These data suggest a potential role for AM and its receptor in the maintenance of mammary gland homeostasis and suggests a potential role for AM in development of the newborn...
- Expression of adrenomedullin, a hypotensive peptide, in the trophoblast giant cells at the embryo implantation site in mouseS Yotsumoto
Department of Internal Medicine, Wayne State University, 5047 Gullen Mall, Detroit, Michigan, 48202, USA
Dev Biol 203:264-75. 1998..Although it has been well established that a major production site of AM is vascular endothelial cells, we now show that AM is most highly expressed in trophoblast giant cells, which are derived from the conceptus and are ..
- Adrenomedullin in mammalian embryogenesisMercedes Garayoa
Department of Histology and Pathology, Carcinogenesis Unit, University of Navarra, 31080 Pamplona, Spain
Microsc Res Tech 57:40-54. 2002....
- The ADMR receptor mediates the effects of adrenomedullin on pancreatic cancer cells and on cells of the tumor microenvironmentVijaya Ramachandran
Department of Cancer Biology, University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Centre, Houston, Texas, United States of America
PLoS ONE 4:e7502. 2009..The current study examines the role of specific AM receptors on tumor and cells resembling the tumor microenvironment (human pancreatic stellate--HPSC, human umbilical vein-- HUVEC and mouse lung endothelial cells--MLEC)...