Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: Cxcl9
Description: chemokine (C-X-C motif) ligand 9
Alias: BB139920, CMK, Mig, MuMIG, Scyb9, crg-10, C-X-C motif chemokine 9, M119, gamma interferon-induced monokine, monokine induced by gamma interferon, monokine induced by interferon-gamma, protein m119, small inducible cytokine B subfamily (Cys-X-Cys), member 9, small-inducible cytokine B9
- Innate responses to systemic infection by intracellular bacteria trigger recruitment of Ly-6Chigh monocytes to the brainDouglas A Drevets
Department of Medicine, Oklahoma University Health Sciences Center, Oklahoma City, OK 73104, USA
J Immunol 181:529-36. 2008..IFN-gamma-/- mice showed diminished mRNA expression for monocyte-attracting chemokines, and significantly less CXCL9 and CXCL10 protein in the brain compared with normal mice...
- Dysregulation of CXCL9 and reduced tumor growth in Egr-1 deficient miceGiuseppe Caso
Department of Surgery, Stony Brook University, Stony Brook, NY
J Hematol Oncol 2:7. 2009..We hypothesized that Egr-1 knockout mice might exhibit reduced tumor growth, possibly due to a reduced capacity to respond to angiogenic signals from a growing tumor...
- Monocyte and neutrophil recruitment during oral Salmonella infection is driven by MyD88-derived chemokinesAnna Rydström
Department of Microbiology and Immunology, Goteborg University, Goteborg, Sweden
Eur J Immunol 39:3019-30. 2009..Here, we show that CCL2, CXCL9 and CXCL2 mRNA are up-regulated in PP and MLN coincident with the first arrival of monocytes and neutrophils...
- Enhanced T cell transmigration across the murine liver sinusoidal endothelium is mediated by transcytosis and surface presentation of chemokinesArnhild Schrage
Medizinische Klinik I, Campus Charité Benjamin Franklin, Berlin, Germany
Hepatology 48:1262-72. 2008..LSEC significantly enhanced the chemotactic effect of CXC-motif chemokine ligand 12 (CXCL12) and CXCL9, but not of CXCL16 or CCL20, on naive and memory CD4(+) T cells of a T helper 1, T helper 2, or interleukin-10-..
- Antifibrotic effects of CXCL9 and its receptor CXCR3 in livers of mice and humansHermann E Wasmuth
Department of Medicine III, University Hospital Aachen, Aachen, Germany
Gastroenterology 137:309-19, 319.e1-3. 2009..We investigated the roles of the chemokine CXCL9 and its receptor CXCR3 in liver fibrosis.
- CXCR3 chemokine receptor-ligand interactions in the lymph node optimize CD4+ T helper 1 cell differentiationJoanna R Groom
Center for Immunology and Inflammatory Diseases, Division of Rheumatology, Allergy and Immunology, Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02114, USA
Immunity 37:1091-103. 2012..By using a CXCR3 ligand reporter mouse, we found that stromal cells predominately expressed the chemokine ligand CXCL9 whereas hematopoietic cells expressed CXCL10 in LNs...
- A macrophage mRNA selectively induced by gamma-interferon encodes a member of the platelet factor 4 family of cytokinesJ M Farber
Department of Medicine, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD 21205
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 87:5238-42. 1990..It is proposed that the gene encoding this protein be called mig, for monokine induced by gamma interferon.
- NFκB1 is essential to prevent the development of multiorgan autoimmunity by limiting IL-6 production in follicular B cellsElisha de Valle
Burnet Institute, Melbourne, VIC 3004, Australia Immunology, Central Clinical School, Monash University, Melbourne, VIC 3004, Australia
J Exp Med 213:621-41. 2016..Collectively, our findings identify a previously unrecognized role for NFκB1 in preventing multiorgan autoimmunity through its negative regulation of Il-6 gene expression in Fo B cells...
- Chemokine gene silencing in decidual stromal cells limits T cell access to the maternal-fetal interfacePatrice Nancy
Department of Pathology, New York University School of Medicine, New York, NY 10016, USA
Science 336:1317-21. 2012..These findings give insight into mechanisms of fetomaternal immune tolerance, as well as reveal the epigenetic modification of tissue stromal cells as a modality for limiting effector T cell trafficking...
- RNAi screen reveals potentially novel roles of cytokines in myoblast differentiationYejing Ge
Department of Cell and Developmental Biology, University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign, Urbana, Illinois, United States of America
PLoS ONE 8:e68068. 2013....
- The FLS (fatty liver Shionogi) mouse reveals local expressions of lipocalin-2, CXCL1 and CXCL9 in the liver with non-alcoholic steatohepatitisToshihisa Semba
Department of Molecular Diagnosis, Graduate School of Medicine, Chiba University, 1 8 1 Inohana, Chiba 260 8670, Japan
BMC Gastroenterol 13:120. 2013..This study aims to reveal the differences between simple steatosis and NASH...
- Expression, Inducers and Cellular Sources of the Chemokine MIG (CXCL 9), During Primary Herpes Simplex Virus Type-1 Infection of the CorneaSara J Molesworth-Kenyon
Department of Biology, University of West Georgia, Carrollton, GA, USA and
Curr Eye Res 40:800-8. 2015To investigate the production of monokine induced by gamma-interferon (MIG) during a primary Herpes simplex virus type 1 (HSV-1) infection of the cornea...
- A distinct chemokine axis does not account for enrichment of Foxp3(+) CD4(+) T cells in carcinogen-induced fibrosarcomasBeatrice Ondondo
Institute of Infection Immunity and Biochemistry, Cardiff University School of Medicine, Cardiff, UK
Immunology 145:94-104. 2015..that the tumours are characterized by expression of inflammatory chemokines (CCL2, CCL5, CCL7, CCL8, CCL12, CXCL9, CXCL10 and CX3CL1), reflected by an enrichment of activated Foxp3(-) and Foxp3(+) T cells expressing T helper ..
- CXCL9 contributes to antimicrobial protection of the gut during citrobacter rodentium infection independent of chemokine-receptor signalingSarah A Reid-Yu
Michael G DeGroote Institute for Infectious Disease Research, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada Department of Biochemistry and Biomedical Sciences, McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
PLoS Pathog 11:e1004648. 2015..Here, we show that CXCL9, an ELR- chemokine, exhibits direct antimicrobial activity against Citrobacter rodentium, an attaching/effacing ..
- Progranulin inhibits expression and release of chemokines CXCL9 and CXCL10 in a TNFR1 dependent mannerJyoti Joshi Mundra
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, New York University School of Medicine, New York, NY10003, USA
Sci Rep 6:21115. 2016..We identified many chemokines and their receptors, among which CXCL9 and CXCL10 were most prominent, that were significantly induced in PGRN null mice...
- Testosterone suppresses hepatic inflammation by the downregulation of IL-17, CXCL-9, and CXCL-10 in a mouse model of experimental acute cholangitisDorothee Schwinge
First Department of Medicine, University Medical Center Hamburg Eppendorf, 20246 Hamburg, Germany
J Immunol 194:2522-30. 2015..Further study into the role of testosterone for liver inflammation could lead to novel treatment targets in human autoimmune liver diseases. ..
- Chemokine Transfer by Liver Sinusoidal Endothelial Cells Contributes to the Recruitment of CD4+ T Cells into the Murine LiverKatrin Neumann
Department of Medicine I for Gastroenterology, Infectious Diseases and Rheumatology, Campus Benjamin Franklin, Charite Universitatsmedizin Berlin, Berlin, Germany Research Center Immunosciences, Charite Universitatsmedizin, Berlin, Germany Department of Cellular Immunology, Clinic for Rheumatology and Clinical Immunology, Charite Universitatsmedizin, Berlin, Germany
PLoS ONE 10:e0123867. 2015..In histology, CXCL9 was associated with liver sinusoidal endothelial cells (LSEC) which represent the first contact site for T-cell ..
- CXCL9 is important for recruiting immune T cells into the brain and inducing an accumulation of the T cells to the areas of tachyzoite proliferation to prevent reactivation of chronic cerebral infection with Toxoplasma gondiiEri Ochiai
Department of Microbiology, Immunology, and Molecular Genetics, University of Kentucky College of Medicine, Lexington, Kentucky
Am J Pathol 185:314-24. 2015..Here, we examined the role of non-glutamic acid-leucine-arginine CXC chemokine CXCL9 for T-cell recruitment to prevent reactivation of infection with T. gondii...
- Regulation of C-X-C chemokine gene expression by keratin 17 and hnRNP K in skin tumor keratinocytesByung Min Chung
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology and Department of Environmental Health Sciences, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health and Department of Biological Chemistry, Department of Dermatology, and Department of Oncology, School of Medicine, Johns Hopkins University, MD 21205
J Cell Biol 208:613-27. 2015..Among these are the CXCR3 ligands CXCL9, CXCL10, and CXCL11, which together form a signaling axis with an established role in tumorigenesis...
- Interferon-inducible protein 10, but not monokine induced by gamma interferon, promotes protective type 1 immunity in murine Klebsiella pneumoniae pneumoniaXianying Zeng
Department of Pathology, Division of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, 6301 MSRB III, University of Michigan Medical Center, 1150 W Medical Center Drive, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, USA
Infect Immun 73:8226-36. 2005..chemokines that lack the ELR motif, including interferon-inducible protein 10 [IP-10 (CXCL10)] and monokine induced by gamma interferon (IFN-gamma) [MIG (CXCL9)], have been shown to mediate the generation of type 1 immune responses...
- Dysregulation of CXCR3 signaling due to CXCL10 deficiency impairs the antiviral response to herpes simplex virus 1 infectionTodd R Wuest
Department of Microbiology and Immunology, University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, Oklahoma City, OK 73104, USA
J Immunol 181:7985-93. 2008..Thus, CXCL10 deficiency results in reduced mobilization of HSV-1-specific CD8(+) T cells as a result of dysregulation of CXCR3 signaling...
- Expression of Th-1 chemokines and chemokine receptors on the ocular surface of C57BL/6 mice: effects of desiccating stressKyung Chul Yoon
Ocular Surface Center, Cullen Eye Institute, Department of Ophthalmology, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas 77030, USA
Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 48:2561-9. 2007..To evaluate the effects of desiccating ocular surface stress on the expression of chemokines and their receptors by the corneal epithelium and conjunctiva of C57BL/6 and BALB/c mice...
- CD4+ T cell migration into the cornea is reduced in CXCL9 deficient but not CXCL10 deficient mice following herpes simplex virus type 1 infectionTodd Wuest
Department of Microbiology and Immunology, The University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, Oklahoma City, OK 73104, USA
Cell Immunol 243:83-9. 2006The role of CXCL9 and CXCL10 in the ocular immune response to herpes simplex virus type 1 (HSV-1) infection was investigated using mice deficient in either CXCL9 or CXCL10...
- Chemokine Cxcl9 attenuates liver fibrosis-associated angiogenesis in miceHacer Sahin
Medical Department III, University Hospital Aachen, Aachen, Germany
Hepatology 55:1610-9. 2012..attenuation of angiogenesis and associated liver fibrosis by therapeutic treatment with the angiostatic chemokine Cxcl9 was systematically analyzed in vitro and in vivo...
- Identification of ectodysplasin target genes reveals the involvement of chemokines in hair developmentSylvie Lefebvre
Developmental Biology Program, Institute of Biotechnology, University of Helsinki, Helsinki, Finland
J Invest Dermatol 132:1094-102. 2012..Deficiency in cxcR3 resulted in decreased primary hair follicle density but otherwise normal hair development, indicating that chemokine signaling influences the patterning of primary hair placodes only...
- Activated expression of the chemokine Mig after chemotherapy contributes to chemotherapy-induced bone marrow suppression and lethal toxicityHuili Lu
Laboratory of Regeneromics, School of Pharmacy, Shanghai Jiaotong University, Shanghai, China
Blood 119:4868-77. 2012..This paper reports our observation that the expression of the chemokine monokine induced by IFN-γ (Mig) and its receptor CXCR3 was significantly activated in mice after treatment with the chemotherapeutic agent 5-..
- CXCL9 causes heterologous desensitization of CXCL12-mediated memory T lymphocyte activationOliver Giegold
Pharmazentrum Frankfurt Zentrum für Arzneimittelforschung, Entwicklung und Sicherheit, Klinikum der Johann Wolfgang Goethe Universitat Frankfurt, D 60590 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
J Immunol 190:3696-705. 2013..Effects of combined stimulation by murine CXCL9 and CXCL12, ligands of CXCR3 and CXCR4, respectively, were analyzed using a murine central memory Th1 cell clone...
- Peripheral prepositioning and local CXCL9 chemokine-mediated guidance orchestrate rapid memory CD8+ T cell responses in the lymph nodeWolfgang Kastenmuller
Lymphocyte Biology Section, Laboratory of Systems Biology, National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
Immunity 38:502-13. 2013..A feed-forward CXCL9-dependent circuit provided additional chemotactic cues that further increase local memory cell density...
- Cutaneous tumors cease CXCL9/Mig production as a result of IFN-γ-mediated immunoeditingMarianne Petro
Department of Immunology, Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, OH 44195, USA
J Immunol 190:832-41. 2013..the appearance and rapid growth of tumor variants deficient in producing the T cell chemoattractant chemokine CXCL9/Mig, an important component of antitumor immunity...
- Chemokine guidance of central memory T cells is critical for antiviral recall responses in lymph nodesJung Hwan Sung
Department of Microbiology and Immunobiology, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Cell 150:1249-63. 2012....
- Molecular profiling of synovial joints: use of microarray analysis to identify factors that direct the development of the knee and elbowDorothy E Pazin
Department of Developmental Biology, Harvard School of Dental Medicine, 188 Longwood Avenue, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Dev Dyn 241:1816-26. 2012..Here, we use microarray analysis to compare knee and elbow formation to identify factors involved in the development of specific joints...
- Gene profile of chemokines on hepatic stellate cells of schistosome-infected mice and antifibrotic roles of CXCL9/10 on liver non-parenchymal cellsYue Jin Liang
Department of Pathogen Biology, Key Laboratory of Pathogen Biology of Jiangsu Province, Nanjing Medical University, Nanjing, Jiangsu, China
PLoS ONE 7:e42490. 2012..i) when the egg granulomatous response was not obviously evoked in the liver. However, some of them like CXCL9, CXCL10 and CXCL11 were subsequently decreased at 6 weeks p.i when the granulomatous response reached the peak...
- IL-7 promotes CXCR3 ligand-dependent T cell antitumor reactivity in lung cancerAsa Andersson
Department of Medicine, University of California Los Angeles Lung Cancer Research Program, David Geffen School of Medicine, University of California, Los Angeles, CA 90095, USA
J Immunol 182:6951-8. 2009..Accompanying the antitumor responses were increases in IFN-gamma, CXCL9, CXCL10, and IL-12...
- Monokine induced by interferon-gamma (MIG/CXCL9) is derived from both donor and recipient sources during rejection of class II major histocompatibility complex disparate skin allograftsMichael B Auerbach
NB3 59, Department of Immunology, Cleveland Clinic Foundation, 9500 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44195 0001, USA
Am J Pathol 174:2172-81. 2009Chemokines, including monokine induced by interferon-gamma (Mig/CXCL9), are produced both in allografts and during the direct T-cell infiltration that mediates graft rejection...
- CXC chemokine ligand (CXCL) 9 and CXCL10 are antagonistic costimulation molecules during the priming of alloreactive T cell effectorsJoshua M Rosenblum
Department of Pathology, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH 44106, USA
J Immunol 184:3450-60. 2010..The CXCR3-binding chemokines CXCL9 and CXCL10 recruit donor-reactive T cells to the allograft, but their role during the priming of donor-reactive T ..
- Streptococcus pneumoniae induces expression of the antibacterial CXC chemokine MIG/CXCL9 via MyD88-dependent signaling in a murine model of airway infectionMette Eliasson
Lund University and Lund University Hospital, Department of Clinical Sciences, Section for Respiratory Medicine, and Allergology, Lund, Sweden
Microbes Infect 12:565-73. 2010MIG/CXCL9 belongs to the CXC family of chemokines and participates in the regulation of leukocyte-trafficking and angiogenesis...
- Antimicrobial effects of interferon-inducible CXC chemokines against Bacillus anthracis spores and bacilliMatthew A Crawford
Department of Medicine, Division of Infectious Diseases, University of Virginia Health Sciences System, Charlottesville, VA 22908, USA
Infect Immun 77:1664-78. 2009..against bacteria, we sought to determine whether the interferon-inducible Glu-Leu-Arg-negative CXC chemokines CXCL9, CXCL10, and CXCL11 exhibit antimicrobial activities against Bacillus anthracis...
- Increased Foxp3(+) CD4(+) regulatory T cells with intact suppressive activity but altered cellular localization in murine lupusJun Abe
Department of Molecular Preventive Medicine, Graduate School of Medicine, University of Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan
Am J Pathol 173:1682-92. 2008..Taken together, we conclude that T(reg) cells in BWF1 mice are not predisposed to functional incompetence but rather are present in a highly activated state...
- Insertion of the CXC chemokine ligand 9 (CXCL9) into the mouse hepatitis virus genome results in protection from viral-induced encephalitis and hepatitisMichael Muse
Department of Molecular Biology and Biochemistry, University of California, Irvine 92619 3900, USA
Virology 382:132-44. 2008The role of the CXC chemokine ligand 9 (CXCL9) in host defense following infection with mouse hepatitis virus (MHV) was determined...
- Chemokine receptor CXCR3 and its ligands CXCL9 and CXCL10 are required for the development of murine cerebral malariaGabriele S V Campanella
Center for Immunology and Inflammatory Diseases, Division of Rheumatology, Allergy, and Immunology, Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Charlestown, MA 02129, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 105:4814-9. 2008..We show that the CXCR3 chemokine ligands IP-10 and Mig (CXCL9) were highly induced in the brains of mice with murine cerebral malaria caused by Plasmodium berghei ANKA...
- NF-kappa B activation mediates the cross-talk between extracellular matrix and interferon-gamma (IFN-gamma) leading to enhanced monokine induced by IFN-gamma (MIG) expression in macrophagesMaureen R Horton
Department of Medicine, The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland 21287, USA
J Biol Chem 277:43757-62. 2002..induce macrophage expression of chemokines, cytokines, and growth factors as well greatly enhance IFN-gamma-induced MIG expression...
- Regulation of cockroach antigen-induced allergic airway hyperreactivity by the CXCR3 ligand CXCL9Molly S Thomas
Department of Pathology, University of Michigan, 1309 Catherine, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, USA
J Immunol 173:615-23. 2004..The CXCR3 ligands, CXCL9 (monokine induced by IFN-gamma) and CXCL10 (IFN-inducible protein, 10 kDa), are IFN-gamma-inducible, Th1-type ..
- Chemokine monokine induced by IFN-gamma/CXC chemokine ligand 9 stimulates T lymphocyte proliferation and effector cytokine productionDavid Whiting
Department of Surgery, Division of Cardiothoracic Surgery, David Geffen School of Medicine, University of California Los Angeles, UCLA Medical Center, 10833 LeConte Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90095, USA
J Immunol 172:7417-24. 2004..The recipient mice were treated with anti-MIG/CXCL9 Ab; graft-infiltrating cells were analyzed for IFN-gamma production...
- Negative regulation of eosinophil recruitment to the lung by the chemokine monokine induced by IFN-gamma (Mig, CXCL9)Patricia C Fulkerson
Department of Molecular Genetics, Biochemistry, and Microbiology, University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, 231 Bethesda Avenue, Cincinnati, OH 45257 0524, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 101:1987-92. 2004..found to be associated with the expression of T helper 1-associated CXCR3 ligands, monokine induced by IFN-gamma (Mig), and IFN-gamma-inducible protein of 10 kDa (IP-10)...
- Expression analysis of the T-cell-targeting chemokines CXCL9 and CXCL10 in mice and humans with endothelial infections caused by rickettsiae of the spotted fever groupGustavo Valbuena
Department of Pathology, University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, Texas 77555, USA
Am J Pathol 163:1357-69. 2003..The expression of the CXCR3 ligands CXCL9 and CXCL10 was significantly higher than the other chemokines investigated...
- SLC/CCL21-mediated anti-tumor responses require IFNgamma, MIG/CXCL9 and IP-10/CXCL10Sherven Sharma
Department of Medicine, UCLA Lung Cancer Research Program, David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, Los Angeles, CA, USA
Mol Cancer 2:22. 2003..We have previously shown that SLC/CCL21-mediated anti-tumor responses are accompanied by significant induction of IFNgamma and the CXC chemokines, monokine induced by IFNgamma (MIG/CXCL9) and IFNgamma-inducible protein-10 (IP-10/CXCL10).
- Beta cells are responsible for CXCR3-mediated T-cell infiltration in insulitisSimona Frigerio
Pediatric Immunology, Department of Research and the University Children s Hospital, Basel, Switzerland
Nat Med 8:1414-20. 2002..In mice deficient for this receptor, the onset of type 1 diabetes is substantially delayed. Thus, in the absence of known etiological agents, CXC receptor 3 represents a novel target for therapeutic interference early in type 1 diabetes...
- The transcriptional coactivator CREB-binding protein cooperates with STAT1 and NF-kappa B for synergistic transcriptional activation of the CXC ligand 9/monokine induced by interferon-gamma geneMiki Hiroi
Department of Basic Dental Science, Center for Molecular Biology, Meikai University School of Dentistry, 1 1 Keyakidai, Sakado, Saitama 350 0283, Japan
J Biol Chem 278:651-60. 2003..CREB-binding protein (CBP) mediated the STAT1/NF-kappaB synergy for transcription of the gene for CXC ligand 9 (CXCL9), an interferon-gamma (IFN-gamma)-inducible chemokine...
- The role of MIG/CXCL9 in cardiac allograft vasculopathyJames J Yun
Division of Cardiothoracic Surgery, Department of Surgery, University of California at Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California, USA
Am J Pathol 161:1307-13. 2002..We hypothesized that the chemokine, monokine induced by interferon-gamma (MIG/CXCL9), which induces T lymphocyte migration in vitro, participates in T lymphocyte recruitment in CAV...
- Blockade of CXCR3 receptor:ligand interactions reduces leukocyte recruitment to the lung and the severity of experimental idiopathic pneumonia syndromeGerhard C Hildebrandt
Department of Pediatrics, Blood and Marrow Transplantation Program, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, USA
J Immunol 173:2050-9. 2004..is a chemokine receptor that is expressed on activated Th1/Tc1 T cell subsets and the expression of its ligands CXCL9 (monokine induced by IFN-gamma (Mig)) and CXCL10 (IFN-gamma-inducible protein 10 (IP-10)) can be induced in a ..
- The CXC chemokine murine monokine induced by IFN-gamma (CXC chemokine ligand 9) is made by APCs, targets lymphocytes including activated B cells, and supports antibody responses to a bacterial pathogen in vivoMatthew K Park
Inflammation Biology Section, Laboratory of Clinical Investigation, National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
J Immunol 169:1433-43. 2002..as a chemotactic factor for resting memory and activated T cells, both CD4(+) and CD8(+), and responsiveness to MuMig correlated with surface expression of MuCXCR3...
- T cell infiltration and chemokine expression: relevance to the disease localization in murine graft-versus-host diseaseJ Y New
Departments of Microbiology, Faculty of Medicine, National University of Singapore, Republic of Singapore
Bone Marrow Transplant 29:979-86. 2002..We found that in the spleen and liver MIP-1alpha, MIP-2 and Mig were the predominant chemokines expressed...
- MIG (CXCL9) chemokine gene therapy combines with antibody-cytokine fusion protein to suppress growth and dissemination of murine colon carcinomaJ M Ruehlmann
The Scripps Research Institute, Department of Immunology, La Jolla, California 92037, USA
Cancer Res 61:8498-503. 2001..by a recombinant antibody-IL-2 fusion protein (huKS1/4-IL-2) with gene therapy by the murine chemokine MIG (CXCL9) markedly reduced s.c...
- WECHE: a novel hematopoietic regulatory factorO Ohneda
Department of Cell Differentiation, Institute of Molecular Embryology and Genetics, Kumamoto University School of Medicine, Japan
Immunity 12:141-50. 2000..WECHE hindered the growth of yolk sac-derived endothelial cells. WECHE was also chemotactic for bone marrow cells. Thus, WECHE is a novel chemokine that regulates hematopoietic differentiation...
- Interleukin-18, interferon-gamma, IP-10, and Mig expression in Epstein-Barr virus-induced infectious mononucleosis and posttransplant lymphoproliferative diseaseJ Setsuda
Laboratory of Pathology, Hematopathology Section, National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland, USA
Am J Pathol 155:257-65. 1999..Here we report that PTLD tissues express significantly lower levels of IL-18, interferon-gamma (IFN-gamma), Mig, and RANTES compared to lymphoid tissues diagnosed with acute EBV-induced infectious mononucleosis, as assessed by ..
- Interleukin-10 gene transfer activates interferon-gamma and the interferon-gamma-inducible genes Gbp-1/Mag-1 and Mig-1 in mammary tumorsH Sun
Greenebaum Cancer Center, University of Maryland, Baltimore 21201, USA
Int J Cancer 80:624-9. 1999..The other cDNA corresponds to the chemokine Mig-1 (monokine induced by IFN-gamma)...
- Hyaluronan fragments synergize with interferon-gamma to induce the C-X-C chemokines mig and interferon-inducible protein-10 in mouse macrophagesM R Horton
Department of Medicine, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland 21205, USA
J Biol Chem 273:35088-94. 1998..IFN-gamma), an important regulator of macrophage functions, has been shown to induce the C-X-C chemokines Mig and IP-10. These chemokines affect T-cell recruitment and inhibit angiogenesis...
- Assignment of the mouse and cow CXC chemokine genesW S Modi
SAIC Frederick, National Cancer Institute Frederick Cancer Research and Development Center, Frederick, MD, USA
Cytogenet Cell Genet 81:213-6. 1998..2 cM proximal to a group comprising Ifi10, Mig, and Scyb5...
- STAT1 in peripheral tissue differentially regulates homing of antigen-specific Th1 and Th2 cellsZamaneh Mikhak
Division of Rheumatology, Allergy and Immunology, Center for Immunology and Inflammatory Diseases, Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02114, USA
J Immunol 176:4959-67. 2006..STAT1 controls the recruitment of Th1 cells through the induction of CXCL9, CXCL10, CXCL11, and CXCL16, whose expression levels in the lung were markedly decreased in STAT1-/- mice...
- CXCR3 mediates region-specific antiviral T cell trafficking within the central nervous system during West Nile virus encephalitisBo Zhang
Division of Infectious Diseases, Children s Hospital of Boston, Boston, MA, USA
J Immunol 180:2641-9. 2008..These results indicate that WNV differentially induces CXCL10 within neuronal populations and suggest a novel model for nonredundancy in chemokine-mediated inflammation among CNS compartments...
- CXCL9 and CXCL10 expression are critical for control of genital herpes simplex virus type 2 infection through mobilization of HSV-specific CTL and NK cells to the nervous systemManoj Thapa
Department of Microbiology, University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, Oklahoma City 73104, USA
J Immunol 180:1098-106. 2008b>CXCL9 and CXCL10 mediate the recruitment of T lymphocytes and NK cells known to be important in viral surveillance...
- Induction of the genes for Cxcl9 and Cxcl10 is dependent on IFN-gamma but shows differential cellular expression in experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis and by astrocytes and microglia in vitroSally L Carter
School of Molecular and Microbial Biosciences, The University of Sydney, NSW, Australia
Glia 55:1728-39. 2007The chemokines CXCL9 and CXCL10 bind to the common receptor CXCR3 and are implicated in the pathogenesis of T-cell-mediated immunity in the central nervous system (CNS)...
- Acute alcohol intoxication suppresses the pulmonary ELR-negative CXC chemokine response to lipopolysaccharideKyle I Happel
Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center, Alcohol Research Center, Section of Pulmonary Critical Care, 1901 Perdido Street, Suite 3205, New Orleans, LA 70112, USA
Alcohol 41:325-33. 2007..t.) LPS challenge for the ELR- CXC chemokines monokine induced by gamma (MIG or CXCL9), interferon-inducible protein 10 (IP-10 or CXCL10), and interferon-inducible T cell alpha chemoattractant (I-TAC ..
- CXC chemokine ligand 9/monokine induced by IFN-gamma production by tumor cells is critical for T cell-mediated suppression of cutaneous tumorsAnton V Gorbachev
Department of Immunology, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH 44195, USA
J Immunol 178:2278-86. 2007..We retrieved an in vivo growing MCA205 fibrosarcoma and isolated tumor cell clones that produce both CXCL9/monokine induced by IFN-gamma (Mig) and CXCL10/IFN-gamma-inducible protein 10 following stimulation with IFN-gamma ..
- Early up-regulation of CXC-chemokine expression is associated with strong cellular immune responses to murine skin xenograftsEun Mi Lee
Xenotransplantation Research Center and Transplantation Research Institute, Seoul National University Hospital, Seoul, Korea
Xenotransplantation 13:328-36. 2006....
- CXCR3 and its ligands in a murine model of obliterative bronchiolitis: regulation and functionBenjamin D Medoff
Center for Immunology and Inflammatory Diseases, Division of Rheumatology, Allergy, and Immunology, Massachusetts General Hospital and Harvard Medical School, Charlestown, MA 02129, USA
J Immunol 176:7087-95. 2006..The chemokine receptor CXCR3 and two of its ligands, CXCL9 and CXCL10, have been identified as important mediators of OB...
- CXCR3 ligands contribute to Th1-induced inflammation but not to homing of Th1 cells into the lungANNE M MANICONE
Division of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, Department of Medicine, University of Washington, and Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Seattle, Washington 98109, USA
Exp Lung Res 34:391-407. 2008..1) antibody ablation of CXCR3 ligands IP10 (CXCL10/interferon-gamma -inducible 10-kDa protein) and MIG (CXCL9/monokine-induced by interferon-gamma), and (2) use of cxcr3(-/-) mice...
- The chemokines CXCL9 and CXCL10 promote a protective immune response but do not contribute to cardiac inflammation following infection with Trypanosoma cruziJenny L Hardison
Department of Molecular Biology and Biochemistry, 3205 McGaugh Hall, University of California at Irvine, Irvine, CA 92697 3900, USA
Infect Immun 74:125-34. 2006..Analysis of chemokine transcripts revealed that CXC chemokine ligand 9 (CXCL9) and CXCL10, as well as CC chemokine ligand 2 (CCL2) and CCL5, were prominently expressed during acute disease, ..
- Chemotactic responses of IL-4-, IL-10-, and IFN-gamma-producing CD4+ T cells depend on tissue origin and microbial stimulusGudrun F Debes
Experimental Rheumatology, Medical Clinic, Charite University Medicine Berlin, Berlin, Germany
J Immunol 176:557-66. 2006..IFN-gamma-expressing T cells as well as populations of IL-4+ or IL-10+ T cells migrated to the CXCR3 ligand, CXCL9. All cytokine-producing T cell subsets strongly migrated to the CXCR4 ligand, CXCL12...
- CXCL9 antagonism further extends prolonged cardiac allograft survival in CCL19/CCL21-deficient miceBridget L Colvin
Thomas E Starzl Transplantation Institute and Department of Surgery, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15213, USA
Am J Transplant 5:2104-13. 2005..Anti-CXCL9/Mig was administered for 2 weeks post-transplant to determine whether impairment of activated T-cell migration ..
- Multiple myeloma oncogene 1 (MUM1)/interferon regulatory factor 4 (IRF4) upregulates monokine induced by interferon-gamma (MIG) gene expression in B-cell malignancyM Uranishi
Department of Internal Medicine and Molecular Science, Nagoya City University Graduate School of Medical Sciences, Nagoya, Japan
Leukemia 19:1471-8. 2005..the expression of four genes including FK506-binding protein 3 (FKBP3), the monokine induced by interferon-gamma(MIG), Fas apoptotic inhibitory molecule (Faim) and Zinc-finger protein 94 was altered in the MUM1-expressing cells...
- CXCR3, IP-10, and Mig are required for CD4+ T cell recruitment during the DTH response to HSV-1 yet are independent of the mechanism for viral clearanceSara Molesworth-Kenyon
Department of Microbiology and Immunology, University of South Alabama, Mobile, AL 36607, USA
Virology 333:1-9. 2005..CXCR3 ligands IP-10 and Mig were elevated at the DTH site. Their neutralization significantly reduced DTH ear swelling and CD4+ T cell influx...
- A novel role for neutrophils as a source of T cell-recruiting chemokines IP-10 and Mig during the DTH response to HSV-1 antigenS J Molesworth-Kenyon
Department of Microbiology and Immunology, University of South Alabama, Mobile, AL 36607, USA
J Leukoc Biol 77:552-9. 2005..site and a sharp drop in the levels of interferon-inducible protein 10 (IP-10) and monokine induced by IFN-gamma (Mig)...
- Monokine induced by interferon-gamma is induced by receptor activator of nuclear factor kappa B ligand and is involved in osteoclast adhesion and migrationHan Bok Kwak
National Research Laboratory for Bone Metabolism, College of Dentistry, Chosun University, Gwangju, Korea
Blood 105:2963-9. 2005..study to identify genes targeted by RANKL, we found that monokine induced by the interferon-gamma (IFN-gamma) (MIG) gene was up-regulated in osteoclast precursor cells...
- Role of CXCR3 in Th1-Mediated Lung InjuryANNE MANICONE; Fiscal Year: 2004..The goal of this project is to determine the role of CXCR3 (+) myeloid cells in Thl-mediated lung injury, which will lead to a better understanding of other Th1-associated diseases. ..
- Monocyte Biology and BiodefenseDOUGLAS DREVETS; Fiscal Year: 2005..These data will then catalyze development of rational therapies to improve host defenses against severe and overwhelming infection by category A and B intracellular bacterial pathogens. ..
- SLC/6Ckine Immunotherapy for CancerSherven Sharma; Fiscal Year: 2006..B) The importance of cytokines IFN gamma, IL-10, GM-CSF, IL-12, MIG and IP10 in SLC- mediated anti-tumor responses will be assessed. 2...
- Lymphocyte Exit from Tissues: Control and Significance to Host DefenseGUDRUN DEBES; Fiscal Year: 2007..unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..