Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: Clec3b
Description: C-type lectin domain family 3, member b
Alias: Tna, tetranectin, plasminogen kringle 4-binding protein, tetranectin (plasminogen binding protein)
- Delayed fracture healing in tetranectin-deficient miceKousuke Iba
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Sapporo Medical University School of Medicine, South 1, West 16, Chuo Ku, Sapporo, 060 8543, Japan
J Bone Miner Metab 31:399-408. 2013b>Tetranectin is a plasminogen-binding protein that enhances plasminogen activation, which has been suggested to play a role in tissue remodeling. Recently, we showed that tetranectin has a role in the wound-healing process...
- A potential role for tetranectin in mineralization during osteogenesisU M Wewer
Laboratory of Molecular Pathology, University Institute of Pathological Anatomy, Copenhagen, Denmark
J Cell Biol 127:1767-75. 1994b>Tetranectin is a protein shared by the blood and the extracellular matrix. Tetranectin is composed of four identical, noncovalently bound polypeptides each with a molecular mass of approximately 21 kD...
- Tetranectin binds hepatocyte growth factor and tissue-type plasminogen activatorUffe B Westergaard
Protein Chemistry Laboratory, Department of Molecular and Structural Biology, University of Aarhus, Denmark
Eur J Biochem 270:1850-4. 2003In the search for new ligands for the plasminogen kringle 4 binding-protein tetranectin, it has been found by ligand blot analysis and ELISA that tetranectin specifically bound to the plasminogen-like hepatocyte growth factor and tissue-..
- Expression and localization of annexin VII (synexin) in muscle cellsS Selbert
Max Planck Institut fur Biochemie, Martinsried, Germany
J Cell Sci 108:85-95. 1995..The results obtained indicate a developmentally and Ca(2+)-regulated localization and expression of annexin VII and raise the possibility that annexin VII may play a role in excitation-contraction coupling in skeletal muscle...
- Cloning of a cDNA encoding murine tetranectinC B Sørensen
Protein Chemistry Laboratory, University of Aarhus, Denmark
Gene 152:243-5. 1995A full-length cDNA encoding murine tetranectin (TN) was isolated and cloned from a murine lung lambda ZAPII cDNA library...
- Mouse tetranectin: cDNA sequence, tissue-specific expression, and chromosomal mappingK Ibaraki
Bone Research Branch, National Institute of Dental Research National Institutes of Health NIH, Bethesda, Maryland 20892, USA
Mamm Genome 6:693-6. 1995b>Tetranectin is a plasminogen-binding tetrameric protein originally isolated from plasma...
- Genetic mapping of the peripheral sodium channel genes, Scn9a and Scn10a, in the mouseC A Kozak
Laboratory of Molecular Microbiology, National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, National Institutes of Health, Bldg 4, Room 329, Bethesda, Maryland 20892 0460, USA
Mamm Genome 7:787-8. 1996
- Assignment of the gene for human tetranectin (TNA) to chromosome 3p22-->p21.3 by somatic cell hybrid mappingM E Durkin
Institute of Molecular Pathology, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
Cytogenet Cell Genet 76:39-40. 1997b>Tetranectin is a plasminogen-binding protein that is induced during the mineralization phase of osteogenesis...
- Cloning of the murine tetranectin gene and 5'-flanking regionC B Sørensen
Protein Chemistry Laboratory, University of Aarhus, Science Park, Aarhus C, Denmark
Gene 201:199-202. 1997The gene encoding murine tetranectin (Tna) and its 5'-flanking region was isolated and cloned from a EMBL3 SP6/T7 genomic library...
- Tetranectin is a novel marker for myogenesis during embryonic development, muscle regeneration, and muscle cell differentiation in vitroU M Wewer
Institute of Molecular Pathology, University of Copenhagen, DK 2100 Copenhagen, Denmark
Dev Biol 200:247-59. 1998b>Tetranectin, a plasminogen-binding protein with a C-type lectin domain, is found in both serum and the extracellular matrix...
- Mice with a targeted deletion of the tetranectin gene exhibit a spinal deformityK Iba
The Institute of Molecular Pathology, University of Copenhagen, Copenhagen, Denmark
Mol Cell Biol 21:7817-25. 2001b>Tetranectin is a plasminogen-binding, homotrimeric protein belonging to the C-type lectin family of proteins...
- In the search of potential human islet stem cells: is tetranectin showing us the way?M Hermann
KMT Laboratory, University Hospital of Innsbruck, Innsbruck, Austria
Transplant Proc 37:1322-5. 2005..We describe the in vivo and in vitro localisation of tetranectin (TN) in human and murine islet cells. Similar to human islets, murine islets stain positive for tetranectin...
- Impaired cutaneous wound healing in mice lacking tetranectinKousuke Iba
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Sapporo Medical University School of Medicine, Chuo Ku, Sapporo, Japan
Wound Repair Regen 17:108-12. 2009b>Tetranectin was originally purified from human serum on the basis of plasminogen kringle 4-binding properties...