Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: Ces1g
Description: carboxylesterase 1G
Alias: Ces-1, Ces1, Ses-1, liver carboxylesterase 1, ES-x, acyl-coenzyme A:cholesterol acyltransferase, carboxylesterase 1
- Es-x/Ces1 prevents triacylglycerol accumulation in McArdle-RH7777 hepatocytesKerry W S Ko
Group on Molecular and Cell Biology of Lipids, University of Alberta, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada T6G 2S2
Biochim Biophys Acta 1791:1133-43. 2009Mouse esterase-x/carboxylesterase 1 (Es-x/Ces1) is a close homolog of triacylglycerol hydrolase/carboxylesterase 3 (TGH/Ces3)...
- Hepatic carboxylesterase 1 is essential for both normal and farnesoid X receptor-controlled lipid homeostasisJiesi Xu
Department of Integrative Medical Sciences, Northeast Ohio Medical University, Rootstown, OH, USA
Hepatology 59:1761-71. 2014..Here we investigated the role of hepatic carboxylesterase 1 (CES1) in regulating both normal and FXR-controlled lipid homeostasis...
- OATP1A/1B transporters affect irinotecan and SN-38 pharmacokinetics and carboxylesterase expression in knockout and humanized transgenic miceDilek Iusuf
Corresponding Author Alfred H Schinkel, Division of Molecular Oncology, The Netherlands Cancer Institute, Plesmanlaan 121, 1066 CX Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Mol Cancer Ther 13:492-503. 2014..Interestingly, liver-specific humanized OATP1B1 and OATP1B3 transgenic mice had normalized hepatic expression of Ces1 genes...
- Foxf genes integrate tbx5 and hedgehog pathways in the second heart field for cardiac septationAndrew D Hoffmann
Departments of Pediatrics, Pathology, and Human Genetics, The University of Chicago, Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
PLoS Genet 10:e1004604. 2014....
- Liver-specific expression of carboxylesterase 1g/esterase-x reduces hepatic steatosis, counteracts dyslipidemia and improves insulin signalingWesam Bahitham
Group on Molecular and Cell Biology of Lipids, University of Alberta, Edmonton, Alberta T6G 2S2, Canada Department of Pediatrics, University of Alberta, Edmonton, Alberta T6G 2S2, Canada King Abdullah International Medical Research Center KAIMRC, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Biochim Biophys Acta 1861:482-90. 2016b>Ces1g/Es-x deficiency in mice results in weight gain, insulin resistance, fatty liver and hyperlipidemia through upregulation of de novo lipogenesis and oversecretion of triacylglycerol (TG)-rich lipoproteins...
- Deficiency of carboxylesterase 1/esterase-x results in obesity, hepatic steatosis, and hyperlipidemiaAriel D Quiroga
Department of Pediatrics, University of Alberta, Edmonton, Canada
Hepatology 56:2188-98. 2012..Here we show that carboxylesterase 1/esterase-x (Ces1/Es-x) plays a regulatory role in hepatic fat metabolism in the mouse...
- Carboxylesterase1/Esterase-x regulates chylomicron production in miceAriel D Quiroga
Group on Molecular and Cell Biology of Lipids, University of Alberta, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
PLoS ONE 7:e49515. 2012..Carboxylesterase1/esterase-x (Ces1/Es-x) deficient mice become obese, hyperlipidemic and develop hepatic steatosis even on standard chow diet...
- Cloning and sequencing of a novel murine liver carboxylesterase cDNAP Ellinghaus
Institut für Arterioskleroseforschung, Westfalische Wilhelms Universitat Munster, 48149 Munster, Germany
Biochim Biophys Acta 1397:175-9. 1998..1 esterase. We further demonstrate that feeding mice with diets containing cholestyramine or sodium cholate increases mRNA-expression of ES-x in liver 2.5- to 3-fold...
- Nonspecific esterase released from thymic macrophages accumulates in the apoptotic thymocytes: an indication for this enzyme participating in the clearance of apoptotic thymocytesJi Ming Feng
Department of Histology and Embryology, Peking University Health Science Center, Beijing, China
Eur J Immunol 32:1386-92. 2002..Inhibition study showed that the inhibition of NSE delayed the MBT progressing to the late apoptotic phase. These results suggest that the NSE released from macrophages is involved in the clearance of apoptotic thymocytes...
- Baboon carboxylesterases 1 and 2: sequences, structures and phylogenetic relationships with human and other primate carboxylesterasesRoger S Holmes
Department of Genetics, Southwest Foundation for Biomedical Research, San Antonio, TX 78227, USA
J Med Primatol 38:27-38. 2009....
- Age- and sex-related expression and activity of carboxylesterase 1 and 2 in mouse and human liverHao Jie Zhu
Department of Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Sciences, Medical University of South Carolina, 73 Ashley Avenue, Charleston, SC 29425, USA
Drug Metab Dispos 37:1819-25. 2009..In this study, age- and sex-dependent expression and activity of CES1 and CES2 were investigated using both animal models and individual human liver s9 samples...
- High-resolution mapping of a linkage group on mouse chromosome 8 conserved on human chromosome 16QJ Becker-Follmann
Institute of Human Genetics, University of Freiburg, Breisacherstr 33, D 79106 Freiburg, Germany
Mamm Genome 8:172-7. 1997..The following locus order with distances in cM was obtained: (centromere)-Os-4.1-Mmp2-0.2-Ces1,Es1, Es22-1.2-Mt1,D8Mit15-2.2-Got2, D8Mit11-3.7-Es30-0.3-Es2, Es7-0.9-Ctra1,Lcat-0.3-Cdh1, Cadp, Nmor1, D8Mit12-0...