Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: Bbx
Description: bobby sox HMG box containing
Alias: 5530401J07Rik, 5730403O13Rik, HMG box transcription factor BBX, HMG box-containing protein 2, bobby sox homolog
- Nuclear factor one X regulates Bobby sox during development of the mouse forebrainChantelle Dixon
The School of Biomedical Sciences, The University of Queensland, Brisbane, QLD, 4072, Australia
Cell Mol Neurobiol 33:867-73. 2013..Here, we identify the transcription factor Bobby sox (Bbx) as a target for NFI-mediated transcriptional control...
- Characterization of Bbx, a member of a novel subfamily of the HMG-box superfamily together with CicTielin Chen
Core Facility of Genetically Engineered Mice, State Key Laboratory of Biotherapy and Cancer Center, West China Hospital, Sichuan University, Chengdu, 610041, People s Republic of China
Dev Genes Evol 224:261-8. 2014..b>Bobby sox homolog (BBX), a newly identified HMG-Box protein, may function as a sequence-specific transcription factor...
- Rapid-throughput skeletal phenotyping of 100 knockout mice identifies 9 new genes that determine bone strengthJ H Duncan Bassett
Molecular Endocrinology Group, Department of Medicine, Imperial College London, London, United Kingdom
PLoS Genet 8:e1002858. 2012..Application of the approach to diseases affecting other physiological systems will help to realize the full potential of the International Mouse Phenotyping Consortium...
- HBP2: a new mammalian protein that complements the fission yeast MBF transcription complexA Sanchez-Diaz
Instituto de Microbiologia Bioquimica, Departamento de Microbiologia y Genetica, CSIC Universidad de Salamanca, Spain
Curr Genet 40:110-8. 2001..The mammalian HBP2 activates transcription at G1/S in the fission yeast Sch. pombe...
- A Leishmania major response locus identified by interval-specific congenic mapping of a T helper type 2 cell bias-controlling quantitative trait locusAurelie Baguet
Dept of Immunology, University of Washington, 1959 N E Pacific St, HSC I607I, Seattle, WA 98195, USA
J Exp Med 200:1605-12. 2004..1 and Dice1.2 genes controlling naive T cell Il4 expression and L. major responses, and for testing whether these control other Th2 cell-dependent processes such as worm expulsion, allergic asthma, and dermatitis...