Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: Acp1
Description: acid phosphatase 1, soluble
Alias: 4632432E04Rik, AI427468, Acp-1, LMW-PTP, Lmptp, low molecular weight phosphotyrosine protein phosphatase, LMW-PTPase, low molecular weight cytosolic acid phosphatase
- Osteoblast adhesion dynamics: a possible role for ROS and LMW-PTPGustavo V O Fernandes
Antonio Pedro University Hospital, Fluminense Federal University, Niteroi, RJ, Brazil
J Cell Biochem 115:1063-9. 2014..Together, these data show that ROS modulate FAK phosphorylation by an indirect way, suggesting that a LMW-PTP/FAK supra-molecular complex is involved in transient responses during osteoblast adhesion and spreading...
- Deletion of low molecular weight protein tyrosine phosphatase (Acp1) protects against stress-induced cardiomyopathyFallou Wade
Cardiovascular Research Program, King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Research Centre, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
J Pathol 237:482-94. 2015The low molecular weight protein tyrosine phosphatase (LMPTP), encoded by the ACP1 gene, is a ubiquitously expressed phosphatase whose in vivo function in the heart and in cardiac diseases remains unknown...
- Gene mapping in Mus musculus by interspecific cell hybridization: assignment of the genes for tripeptidase-1 to chromosome 10, dipeptidase-2 to chromosome 18, acid phosphatase-1 to chromosome 12, and adenylate kinase-1 to chromosome 2U Francke
Cytogenet Cell Genet 19:57-84. 1977..Striking examples of norandom segregation of mouse chromosomes were observed in these hybrids with preferential retention of 15 and segregation of 11 and the Y chromosome...
- Genetic mapping in mammals: chromosome map of domestic catS J O'Brien
Science 216:257-65. 1982..Many of these same linkage groups have not been conserved in the murine genome. The genetic and evolutionary implications of comparative mapping analysis among mammalian species are discussed...
- Confirmational, provisional, and/or regional assignment of 15 enzyme loci onto Chinese hamster autosomes 1, 2, and 7R L Stallings
Somatic Cell Genet 7:683-98. 1981..The assignments provide markers for the study of the genetic consequences of chromosomal rearrangements in Chinese hamster cell lines and support the concept of conservation of mammalian autosomal linkage groups...
- Assignment of the gene for cytoplasmic glutamate-oxaloacetate transaminase to mouse chromosome 19 using chinese hamster x mouse somatic cell hybridsR Schafer
Somatic Cell Genet 6:709-17. 1980..The appearance of a heteropolymeric band in hybrid cells expressing mouse GOT-1 suggests that this enzyme molecule is probably composed of two subunits...
- Vitamin A-enhanced cleft palate susceptibility gene maps between C4 and B144 within the H-2 complexM L Tyan
West Los Angeles Veterans Affairs Medical Center, California
Proc Soc Exp Biol Med 202:482-6. 1993....
- Cloning of murine low molecular weight phosphotyrosine protein phosphatase cDNA: identification of a new isoformF Magherini
Dipartimento di Scienze Biochimiche, Universita di Firenze, Florence, Italy
FEBS Lett 437:263-6. 1998The low molecular weight phosphotyrosine protein phosphatase (LMW-PTP) is a 18 kDa cytosolic enzyme, involved in the negative regulation of cell proliferation...
- Low Mr phosphotyrosine protein phosphatase associates and dephosphorylates p125 focal adhesion kinase, interfering with cell motility and spreadingStefania Rigacci
Department of Biochemical Sciences, University of Florence, Viale Morgagni 50, Italy
J Biol Chem 277:41631-6. 2002..Taken together, the results reported here are in keeping with low M(r) phosphotyrosine protein phosphatase participation in FAK-mediated focal adhesion remodeling...
- Insight into the role of low molecular weight phosphotyrosine phosphatase (LMW-PTP) on platelet-derived growth factor receptor (PDGF-r) signaling. LMW-PTP controls PDGF-r kinase activity through TYR-857 dephosphorylationPaola Chiarugi
Department of Biochemical Sciences, University of Florence, 50134 Florence, Italy
J Biol Chem 277:37331-8. 2002....
- Beta-catenin interacts with low-molecular-weight protein tyrosine phosphatase leading to cadherin-mediated cell-cell adhesion increaseMaria Letizia Taddei
Dipartimento di Scienze Biochimiche, Universita degli Studi di Firenze, 50134 Florence, Italy
Cancer Res 62:6489-99. 2002....
- A novel redox-based switch: LMW-PTP oxidation enhances Grb2 binding and leads to ERK activationElisa Giannoni
Department of Biochemical Sciences, University of Florence, Viale Morgagni 50, 50134 Florence, Italy
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 348:367-73. 2006..The redox-dependent enhancement of Grb2 recruitment to LMW-PTP ultimately leads to an improvement of ERK activation, likely triggering a prosurvival signal against the oxidant environment...
- Low molecular weight protein tyrosine phosphatase and caveolin-1: interaction and isoenzyme-dependent regulationAnna Caselli
Department of Biochemical Sciences and Center for Research, Transfer, High Education DENOTHE, University of Florence, Florence, Italy
Biochemistry 46:6383-92. 2007..The caveolin scaffolding domain is directly involved in the observed phenomena...
- Modulation of Src activity by low molecular weight protein tyrosine phosphatase during osteoblast differentiationWillian F Zambuzzi
Department of Biochemistry, Laboratory of Bioassays and Signal Transduction, Institute of Biology, University of Campinas, Campinas, SP, Brazil
Cell Physiol Biochem 22:497-506. 2008..In this work, we examined the expression and activity of Src and low molecular weight protein tyrosine phosphatase (LMWPTP) during osteoblast differentiation and assessed the modulation of Src kinase by LMWPTP...