Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: ZP2
Description: zona pellucida glycoprotein 2
Alias: ZPA, Zp-2, zona pellucida sperm-binding protein 2, zona pellucida glycoprotein 2 (sperm receptor), zona pellucida glycoprotein ZP2, zona pellucida protein A
Publications197 found, 100 shown here
- Conserved furin cleavage site not essential for secretion and integration of ZP3 into the extracellular egg coat of transgenic miceMing Zhao
Laboratory of Cellular and Developmental Biology, National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland 20892 8028, USA
Mol Cell Biol 22:3111-20. 2002The extracellular zona pellucida surrounding mammalian eggs is formed by interactions of the ZP1, ZP2, and ZP3 glycoproteins. Female mice lacking ZP2 or ZP3 do not form a stable zona matrix and are sterile...
- Fertility and taxon-specific sperm binding persist after replacement of mouse sperm receptors with human homologsTracy L Rankin
Laboratory of Cellular and Developmental Biology, NIDDK, Suburban Hospital, 20892, Bethesda, MD, USA
Dev Cell 5:33-43. 2003The zona pellucida surrounding ovulated mouse eggs contains three glycoproteins, two of which (ZP2 and ZP3) are reported sperm receptors...
- Ovastacin, a cortical granule protease, cleaves ZP2 in the zona pellucida to prevent polyspermyAnna D Burkart
Laboratory of Cellular and Developmental Biology, National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
J Cell Biol 197:37-44. 2012The mouse zona pellucida is composed of three glycoproteins (ZP1, ZP2, and ZP3), of which ZP2 is proteolytically cleaved after gamete fusion to prevent polyspermy...
- Immunogenicity and contraceptive potential of three infertility-relevant zona pellucida 2 epitopes in the marsupial brushtail possum (Trichosurus vulpecula)Janine A Duckworth
National Research Centre for Possum Biocontrol at Landcare Research, PO Box 40, Lincoln 7640, New Zealand
Reproduction 133:177-86. 2007In a previous study, three infertility-relevant epitopes of possum ZP2 (Pep12 (amino acids 111-125), Pep31 (amino acids 301-315), and Pep44 (amino acids 431-445)) were identified using sera from possums (Trichosurus vulpecula) immunized ..
- Structural conservation of mouse and rat zona pellucida glycoproteins. Probing the native rat zona pellucida proteome by mass spectrometryEmily S Boja
Laboratory of Applied Mass Spectrometry, National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland 20892, USA
Biochemistry 44:16445-60. 2005..Mouse zonae are composed of three glycoproteins (ZP1, ZP2, and ZP3), while rat zonae contain four (ZP1, ZP2, ZP3, and ZP4/ZPB)...
- Feasibility and challenges in the development of immunocontraceptive vaccine based on zona pellucida glycoproteinsSangeeta Choudhury
Gamete Antigen Laboratory, National Institute of Immunology, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, New Delhi 110 067, India
Soc Reprod Fertil Suppl 63:479-93. 2007..In order to evaluate the immunocontraceptive potential of ZP glycoproteins, bonnet monkey (Macaca radiata) ZP2, ZP3 and ZP4 have been cloned and expressed using either E. coli or baculovirus expression systems...
- Hamster zona pellucida is formed by four glycoproteins: ZP1, ZP2, ZP3, and ZP4M J Izquierdo-Rico
Department of Cell Biology, School of Medicine, University of Murcia, 30100 Murcia, Spain
J Proteome Res 8:926-41. 2009..Recent data have shown the presence of four glycoproteins (ZP1, ZP2, ZP3, and ZP4) in the ZP of human and rat rather than the three glycoproteins proposed in the mouse model...
- Structural analysis of the asparagine-linked glycan units of the ZP2 and ZP3 glycoproteins from mouse zona pellucidaD R Tulsiani
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Nashville, Tennessee 37232 2633, USA
Arch Biochem Biophys 382:275-83. 2000..In the mouse, the ZP is composed of three glycoproteins, namely ZP1 (200 kDa), ZP2 (120 kDa), and ZP3 (83 kDa)...
- Expression in Escherichia coli and immunological characterization of three zona pellucida proteins (ZP1, ZP2, and ZP3) from a marsupial, the brushtail possum (Trichosurus vulpecula)Karen E Mate
Cooperative Research Centre for Conservation and Management of Marsupials, Department of Biological Sciences, Macquarie University, Australia
Mol Reprod Dev 64:136-43. 2003..possum (Trichosurus vulpecula) zona pellucida (ZP) is composed of three major glycoproteins, designated ZP1, ZP2, and ZP3 based on their size and homology with eutherian ZP proteins...
- A newly identified zona pellucida glycoprotein, ZPD, and dimeric ZP1 of chicken egg envelope are involved in sperm activation on sperm-egg interactionHiroki Okumura
Department of Applied Molecular Biosciences, Graduate School of Bioagricultural Sciences, Nagoya University, Nagoya 464 8601, Japan
Biochem J 384:191-9. 2004..ZPD belongs phylogenetically to a distinct group from known ZP glycoprotein subfamilies, ZPA, ZPB, and ZPC...
- Distinct membrane fractions from mouse sperm bind different zona pellucida glycoproteinsCatherine D Thaler
Department of Biology, University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida 32816, USA
Biol Reprod 66:65-9. 2002..ZP fractions consisting of a ZP3-enriched fraction (125I-ZP3) and a fraction enriched for ligands ZP1 and ZP2 and depleted of ZP3 (125I-ZP1/2) were obtained by antibody affinity purification of ZP3...
- Effects of 17a-ethinylestradiol on the expression of three estrogen-responsive genes and cellular ultrastructure of liver and testes in male zebrafishMarkus Islinger
Department of Zoology, University of Heidelberg, Im Neuenheimer Feld 230, D 69120, Heidelberg, Germany
Aquat Toxicol 62:85-103. 2003..on the reproductive physiology of fish, molecular markers for zebrafish vitellogenin, estrogen receptor and ZP2 were developed...
- Regulation of mouse egg activation: presence of ryanodine receptors and effects of microinjected ryanodine and cyclic ADP ribose on uninseminated and inseminated eggsT Ayabe
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia 19104, USA
Development 121:2233-44. 1995..Ryanodine induced the conversion of the zona pellucida glycoprotein ZP2 to its postfertilization form ZP2f in a biphasic concentration-dependent manner; nanomolar ..
- Molecular cloning of bovine zona pellucida glycoproteins ZPA and ZPB and analysis for sperm-binding component of the zonaN Yonezawa
Graduate School of Science and Technology, and Department of Chemistry, Chiba University, Japan
Eur J Biochem 268:3587-94. 2001The zona pellucida, a transparent envelope surrounding the mammalian oocyte, comprises three glycoproteins, ZPA, ZPB and ZPC, and plays important roles in fertilization...
- Mouse zona pellucida genes and glycoproteinsP M Wassarman
Brookdale Department of Molecular, Cell and Developmental Biology, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, NY 10029 6574, USA
Cytogenet Genome Res 105:228-34. 2004..The mouse ZP consists of only three glycoproteins, called ZP1, ZP2, and ZP3. All three glycoproteins are essential structural components of the ZP...
- Zona pellucida protein ZP2 is expressed in the oocyte of Japanese quail (Coturnix japonica)Mihoko Kinoshita
Department of Applied Biological Chemistry, Faculty of Agriculture, Shizuoka University, 836 Ohya, Shizuoka 422 8529, Japan
Reproduction 139:359-71. 2010..In this study, we report the isolation of cDNA encoding quail ZP2 and its expression in the female bird...
- Inhibition of zona pellucida gene expression by antisense oligonucleotides injected into mouse oocytesZ B Tong
Developmental Endocrinology Branch, NICHD, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland 20892
J Biol Chem 270:849-53. 1995During murine oogenesis, the zona pellucida proteins (ZP1, ZP2, and ZP3) are synthesized and secreted to form an extracellular matrix that surrounds the oocyte and mediates specific biological functions essential to mammalian ..
- Quantification of rainbow trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss) zona radiata and vitellogenin mRNA levels using real-time PCR after in vivo treatment with estradiol-17 beta or alpha-zearalenolT Celius
National Food Safety and Toxicology Center, Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI 48824 1319, USA
J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol 75:109-19. 2000..ZR-gene showed a high degree of amino acid sequence identity to that of salmon (77%), winter flounder (64%), carp ZP2 (63%) and medaka (61%) ZR-proteins...
- Biological approaches to bone regeneration by gene therapyR T Franceschi
University of Michigan School of Dentistry, 1011 N University Ave, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 1078, USA
J Dent Res 84:1093-103. 2005..Abbreviations used: BMP, bone morphogenetic protein; FGF, fibroblast growth factor; AER, apical ectodermal ridge; ZPA, zone of polarizing activity; PZ, progress zone; SHH, sonic hedgehog; OSX, osterix transcription factor; FGFR, ..
- Coordinate expression of the three zona pellucida genes during mouse oogenesisO Epifano
Laboratory of Cellular and Developmental Biology, NIDDK, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
Development 121:1947-56. 1995..The mouse zona is composed of three sulfated glycoproteins: ZP1, ZP2 and ZP3...
- Rat zona pellucida glycoproteins: molecular cloning and characterization of the three major componentsK Akatsuka
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Yamagata University School of Medicine, Yamagata City, Japan
Mol Reprod Dev 51:454-67. 1998..A rat ovary cDNA library was screened with the mouse ZP3 and ZP2 cDNA probes, respectively...
- Marsupial egg and embryo coatsL Selwood
Department of Zoology, La Trobe University, Bundoora, Vic, Australia
Cells Tissues Organs 166:208-19. 2000..The zona pellucida consists of three zona proteins (ZPA, ZPB, ZPC) with considerable similarity to those of eutherian mammals...
- Immunohistochemical localization of zona pellucida proteins ZPA, ZPB and ZPC in human, cynomolgus monkey and mouse ovariesU Eberspaecher
Preclinical Drug Research, Schering AG, Berlin, Germany
Cell Tissue Res 303:277-87. 2001..The genes coding for the three zona pellucida glycoproteins ZPA, ZPB, and ZPC of various species including mouse, dog, and human have been cloned and sequenced by several groups...
- Biosynthesis of the canine zona pellucida requires the integrated participation of both oocytes and granulosa cellsDaniel G Blackmore
Reproductive Science Group, Discipline of Biological Sciences, School of Environmental and Life Sciences, University of Newcastle, Callaghan, New South Wales 2308, Australia
Biol Reprod 71:661-8. 2004..Riboprobes for canine ZPA and ZPC genes were produced and used for in situ hybridization studies of mRNA expression in canine ..
- [Molecules involved in sperm-zona pellucida interaction in mammals. Role in human fertility]Catherine Serres
Universite Paris Descartes, Faculté de Cochin, Laboratoire de Biologie de la Reproduction, 24 rue du Faubourg Saint Jacques, 75014 Paris, France
J Soc Biol 202:119-28. 2008..which induces the sperm acrosome exocytosis followed by a secondary binding of acrosome reacted spermatozoa to ZP2 and by ZP penetration...
- Bacterial ghosts as a delivery system for zona pellucida-2 fertility control vaccines for brushtail possums (Trichosurus vulpecula)Petra Walcher
Department of Medicinal Chemistry, University of Vienna, Althanstrasse 14, A 1090 Vienna, Austria
Vaccine 26:6832-8. 2008..Immunisation of female possums against recombinant possum zona pellucida protein-2 (ZP2) is known to reduce embryo production by 72-75% but successful development of fertility control will depend on a ..
- Human zona pellucida glycoproteins: functional relevance during fertilizationSatish K Gupta
Reproductive Cell Biology Laboratory, National Institute of Immunology, New Delhi, India
J Reprod Immunol 83:50-5. 2009..In contrast to mouse, human ZP matrix is composed of 4 glycoproteins designated as ZP1, ZP2, ZP3 and ZP4 (Zp4 pseudogene in mouse)...
- Amino acid sequence of a porcine zona pellucida glycoprotein ZP4 determined by peptide mapping and cDNA cloningA Hasegawa
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Hyogo Medical College, Nishinomiya, Japan
J Reprod Fertil 100:245-55. 1994..The 128 amino acid peptide showed 39.1% similarity to the amino-terminal region of mouse ZP2 polypeptide. The positions of five cysteine residues were the same for porcine ZP4 and mouse ZP2...
- Recombinant porcine zona pellucida glycoproteins expressed in Sf9 cells bind to bovine sperm but not to porcine spermNaoto Yonezawa
Graduate School of Science and Technology, Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Science, Chiba University Japan
J Biol Chem 280:20189-96. 2005The zona pellucida, which surrounds the mammalian oocyte, consists of the ZPA, ZPB, and ZPC glycoproteins and plays roles in species-selective sperm-egg interactions via its carbohydrate moieties...
- Molecular characterization and expression pattern of two zona pellucida genes in half-smooth tongue sole (Cynoglossus semilaevis)Yeying Sun
College of Pharmacy, Binzhou Medical University, Yantai 264003, China
Comp Biochem Physiol B Biochem Mol Biol 155:316-21. 2010..ZP) proteins are glycoproteins in fish chorion that are encoded by multiple gene families, mainly including zp1, zp2, and zp3...
- Prospect for immunocontraception using the NH2-terminal recombinant peptide of human zona pellucida protein (hZPA)Koji Koyama
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Hyogo College of Medicine, Nishinomiya, Japan
Am J Reprod Immunol 47:303-10. 2002..Our previous study showed that a human zona pellucida (ZPA) recombinant protein produced antiserum that inhibited human in vitro fertilization in rabbits...
- Mass spectrometry analysis of recombinant human ZP3 expressed in glycosylation-deficient CHO cellsMing Zhao
Laboratory of Cellular and Developmental Biology, NIDDK, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland 20892, USA
Biochemistry 43:12090-104. 2004..The mouse zona pellucida is composed of three glycoproteins (ZP1, ZP2, ZP3)...
- Mutations in mouse Aristaless-like4 cause Strong's luxoid polydactylyS Qu
Departments of Biochemistry and Medicine, Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Nashville, TN 37232, USA
Development 125:2711-21. 1998..of the limb axes depends on several interacting signaling centers; one of these, the zone of polarizing activity (ZPA), comprises a group of mesenchymal cells along the posterior aspect of the limb bud that express sonic hedgehog (..
- ZP2 and ZP3 traffic independently within oocytes prior to assembly into the extracellular zona pellucidaTanya Hoodbhoy
Laboratory of Cellular and Developmental Biology, NIDDK, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD 20892 8028, USA
Mol Cell Biol 26:7991-8. 2006..In mice, the zona pellucida is composed of three glycoproteins, but the presence of ZP2 and ZP3 is sufficient to form a biologically functional structure...
- Oocyte-specific expression of mouse Zp-2: developmental regulation of the zona pellucida genesL F Liang
Laboratory of Cellular and Developmental Biology, National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases, Bethesda, Maryland 20892
Mol Cell Biol 10:1507-15. 1990..The genes that code for two of the mouse zona proteins (ZP2 and ZP3) represent a developmentally regulated set of genes whose expression serves as markers of mouse oocyte ..
- Incorporation of mouse zona pellucida proteins into the envelope of Xenopus laevis oocytesS Doren
Laboratory of Cellular and Developmental Biology, NIDDK, National Institutes of Health, 6 Center DR MSC 2715, Bethesda, MD 20892 2715, USA
Dev Genes Evol 209:330-9. 1999..The mouse zona, composed of three sulfated glycoproteins (ZP1, ZP2, ZP3), is critical for fertilization and early development, and mice lacking a zona pellucida produce no live ..
- The zona pellucida 'receptors' ZP1, ZP2 and ZP3K D Hinsch
Centre of Dermatology and Andrology, Justus Liebig University Giessen, Germany
Andrologia 31:320-2. 1999..In the mouse, ZP1 is the homodimeric filament crosslinker, held together by intermolecular disulphides. ZP2 is the 'secondary receptor', which is cleaved by egg proteases after egg activation...
- Biosynthesis and expression of zona pellucida glycoproteins in mammalsF Sinowatz
Lehrstuhl für Tieranatomie II, University of Munich, Germany
Cells Tissues Organs 168:24-35. 2001..The ZP of most mammalian species is composed of three glycoproteins (ZPA, ZPB, ZPC), products of the gene families ZPA, ZPB and ZPC that have been found to be highly homologous within ..
- Defective zonae pellucidae in Zp2-null mice disrupt folliculogenesis, fertility and developmentT L Rankin
Laboratory of Cellular and Developmental Biology, National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
Development 128:1119-26. 2001..The mouse zona pellucida is composed of three glycoproteins (ZP1, ZP2 and ZP3), each encoded by a single copy gene...
- Functional morphology of the zona pellucidaF Sinowatz
Lehrstuhl für Tieranatomie II, University of Munich, Germany
Anat Histol Embryol 30:257-63. 2001..genes of a variety of mammalian species including domestic animals show a high homology, three classes of ZP genes, ZPA, ZPB and ZPC can be discerned. The corresponding proteins were named ZPA, ZPB and ZPC...
- Purified mouse egg zona pellucida glycoproteins polymerize into homomeric fibrils under non-denaturing conditionsEveline S Litscher
Brookdale Department of Molecular, Cell and Developmental Biology, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, New York 10029 6574, USA
J Cell Physiol 214:153-7. 2008The mouse egg's zona pellucida (ZP) is composed of three glycoproteins, called ZP1, ZP2, and ZP3, that migrate as relatively broad, single bands on SDS-PAGE...
- Contribution of zona proteins to oocyte growthAkiko Hasegawa
Laboratory of Developmental Biology and Reproduction, Institute for Advanced Medical Sciences, Hyogo College of Medicine, 1 1, Mukogawa cho, Nishinomiya 663 8501, Japan
Soc Reprod Fertil Suppl 63:229-35. 2007..In mice, the zona pellucida is composed of three glycoproteins designated as ZPA, ZPB and ZPC. ZpA and ZpC knockout mice are infertile due to incomplete folliculogenesis...
- Mutation of a conserved hydrophobic patch prevents incorporation of ZP3 into the zona pellucida surrounding mouse eggsMing Zhao
Laboratory of Cellular and Developmental Biology, National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases National Institutes of Health, Building 50, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
Mol Cell Biol 23:8982-91. 2003Three glycoproteins (ZP1, ZP2, and ZP3) are synthesized in growing mouse oocytes and secreted to form an extracellular zona pellucida that mediates sperm binding and fertilization...
- Anterior duplication of the Sonic hedgehog expression pattern in the pectoral fin buds of zebrafish treated with retinoic acidM A Akimenko
Loeb Institute for Medical Research, Department of Medicine, University of Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Dev Biol 170:243-7. 1995..gene has been identified as a candidate for the signal mediating the function of the zone of polarizing activity (ZPA) during limb development in tetrapods...
- p150TSP, a conserved nuclear phosphoprotein that contains multiple tetratricopeptide repeats and binds specifically to SH2 domainsS N Malek
Department of Molecular Biology and Genetics, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland 21205, USA
J Biol Chem 271:6952-62. 1996..The gene encoding p150TSP (Tsp) was mapped to chromosome 7 of the mouse with gene order: centromere-Tyr-Wnt11-Tsp-Zp2. The amino-terminal two-thirds of p150TSP consist almost entirely of tandemly arranged TPR units, which mediate ..
- Evidence for genetic control of Sonic hedgehog by Gli3 in mouse limb developmentD Buscher
Institut fur Molekularbiologie, Medizinische Hochschule Hannover, Germany
Mech Dev 62:175-82. 1997Sonic hedgehog (Shh) expression in the developing limb is associated with the zone of polarising activity (ZPA), and both are restricted to the posterior part of the limb bud...
- The role of Engrailed in establishing the dorsoventral axis of the chick limbC Logan
Department of Developmental Neurobiology, UMDS, Guy s Hospital, London, UK
Development 124:2317-24. 1997..a reciprocal interaction between signalling molecules in the dorsal ectoderm, AER, and zone of polarising activity (ZPA), loss of Wnt7a, Fgf-8 and Fgf-4 expression leads to a decrease in expression of the signalling molecule Shh in the ..
- Prospects of zona pellucida glycoproteins as immunogens for contraceptive vaccineS K Gupta
Gamete Antigen Laboratory, National Institute of Immunology, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, New Delhi, India
Hum Reprod Update 3:311-24. 1997..The ZP comprises three biochemically and immunologically distinct glycoproteins termed ZP1, ZP2 and ZP3...
- Sequential expression of zona pellucida protein genes during the oogenesis of domestic catsK Jewgenow
Institute for Zoo Biology and Wildlife Research, D 10252 Berlin, Germany
Biol Reprod 60:522-6. 1999..The generated cDNAs were used for polymerase chain reaction (PCR) with specific feline ZPA, ZPB, and ZPC gene primers. All amplified products were sequenced to confirm their identity...
- Xenopus laevis sperm receptor gp69/64 glycoprotein is a homolog of the mammalian sperm receptor ZP2J Tian
Department of Biochemistry and Cell Biology and Institute for Cell and Developmental Biology, State University of New York, Stony Brook, NY 11794 5215, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 96:829-34. 1999..The amino acid sequence of the receptor is closely related to that of the mouse zona pellucida protein ZP2. Most of the sequence conservation, including a ZP domain, a potential furin cleavage site, and a putative ..
- Isolation and characterisation of zona pellucida A (ZPA) cDNAs from two species of marsupial: regulated oocyte-specific expression of ZPA transcriptsR B Voyle
Department of Biochemistry, University of Adelaide, South Australia
Zygote 7:239-48. 1999..In eutherian mammals it consists of three major glycoproteins--ZPA, ZPB, and ZPC--but little is known about its molecular constitution in marsupials...
- A role for the human sperm glycine receptor/Cl(-) channel in the acrosome reaction initiated by recombinant ZP3Christopher Bray
Department of Cell Biology and Human Anatomy, School of Medicine, University of California at Davis, Davis, California 95616 8643, USA
Biol Reprod 66:91-7. 2002....
- Essential role of ZP molecules in tubal transport of embryos in miceChang Hun Kim
Laboratory of Applied Genetics, Graduate School of Agricultural and Life Science, University of Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan
Mol Reprod Dev 61:327-34. 2002..The treatment of mouse embryos with antiserum ZP2-20 against the synthetic peptides, deduced from the sequences that are conserved in the structure of ZP2 from mouse ..
- Sonic hedgehog: restricted expression and limb dysmorphologiesRobert E Hill
MRC Human Genetics Unit, Western General Hospital, Edinburgh, UK
J Anat 202:13-20. 2003..Shh is expressed in the posterior margin of the limb bud in a region defined as the zone of polarizing activity (ZPA)...
- Analysis of N-linked glycans of porcine zona pellucida glycoprotein ZPA by MALDI-TOF MS: a contribution to understanding zona pellucida structureDorothee von Witzendorff
Institute for Reproductive Medicine, School of Veterinary Medicine Hannover, Foundation, Bünteweg 15, 30559 Hannover, Germany Shimadzu Deutschland GmbH, Albert Hahn Str 6 10, 47269 Duisburg, Germany
Glycobiology 15:475-88. 2005..is encased by a transparent extracellular matrix, the zona pellucida (ZP), which consists of three glycoproteins, ZPA, ZPB, and ZPC...
- Nano-assembly of manganese peroxidase and lignin peroxidase from P. chrysosporium for biocatalysis in aqueous and non-aqueous mediaDevendra S Patel
Institute for Micromanufacturing, Louisiana Tech University, Ruston, 71272, USA
Colloids Surf B Biointerfaces 43:13-9. 2005..assemblies on microparticles such as melamine formaldehyde (MF) were carried out with zeta potential analyzer (ZPA). A unique dynamic adsorption-desorption of the enzyme layers is observed during the assembly...
- Developmental basis for hind-limb loss in dolphins and origin of the cetacean bodyplanJ G M Thewissen
Department of Anatomy, Northeastern Ohio Universities College of Medicine, Rootstown, OH 44272, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 103:8414-8. 2006..is maintained by two signaling centers, the apical ectodermal ridge (AER) and the zone of polarizing activity (ZPA)...
- Characterization of proteolytically digested zebrafish chorion as extracellular matrixIn Hong Yang
Department of Biomedical Engineering, Johns Hopkins University, USA
Conf Proc IEEE Eng Med Biol Soc 2008:1837-40. 2008..SDS gel electrophoresis and mass spectroscopy analysis of pFZC revealed that the major component of pFZC is ZP2 protein...
- Recombinant human ZP3-induced sperm acrosome reaction: evidence for the involvement of T- and L-type voltage-gated calcium channelsOmar José
Departamento de Genética del Desarrollo y Fisiología Molecular, Instituto de Biotecnologia, Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico UNAM, Cuernavaca, Mexico
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 395:530-4. 2010..Consistent with this, we detected in human sperm transcripts for the Ca(V)1 auxiliary subunits, alpha(2)delta, beta(1), beta(2) and beta(4), but not the neuronal specific isoforms beta(3) and gamma(2)...
- Porcine zona pellucida glycoprotein ZP4 is responsible for the sperm-binding activity of the ZP3/ZP4 complexNaoto Yonezawa
Graduate School of Science, Chiba University, Inage Ku, Chiba, Japan
Zygote 20:389-97. 2012..Porcine and bovine ZPs consist of glycoproteins ZP2, ZP3, and ZP4...
- Limb anterior-posterior polarity integrates activator and repressor functions of GLI2 as well as GLI3Megan Bowers
Developmental Biology Program, Sloan Kettering Institute, New York, NY 10065, USA
Dev Biol 370:110-24. 2012..patterning is directed by sonic hedgehog (SHH) signaling from the posteriorly located zone of polarizing activity (ZPA)...
- Expression of two zona pellucida genes is regulated by 17α-ethinylestradiol in adult rare minnow Gobiocypris rarusCong Yuan
College of Animal Science and Technology, Northwest A and F University, Shaanxi Key Laboratory of Molecular Biology for Agriculture, Yangling, Shaanxi 712100 China
Comp Biochem Physiol C Toxicol Pharmacol 158:1-9. 2013..In the present study, we aimed to determine the responsiveness of ZP2 and ZP3 to 17α-ethinylestradiol (EE2) in adult rare minnow Gobiocypris rarus...
- Gender depended potentiality of differentiation of human umbilical cord mesenchymal stem cells into oocyte-Like cells in vitroPubin Qiu
College of Veterinary Medicine, Shaanxi Centre of Stem Cells Engineering and Technology, Key Lab for Animal Biotechnology of Agriculture Ministry of China, Northwest A and F University, Yangling, Shaanxi, China
Cell Biochem Funct 31:365-73. 2013..In addition, immunofluorescence analysis demonstrated that germ cell-specific markers, Oct4, Vasa, Dazl, ZP2, ZP3 and Stra8, were expressed on the 14th day after induction in both f-hUC-MSCs and m-hUC-MSCs...
- Retinoic acid can induce mouse embryonic stem cell R1/E to differentiate toward female germ cells while oleanolic acid can induce R1/E to differentiate toward both types of germ cellsQian Wan
The Second Affiliated Medical College and Hospital, Chengdu University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Chengdu, Sichuan, 610041, P R China
Cell Biol Int 38:1423-9. 2014..data analysis, it was found RA significantly up-regulated the expression levels of GDF-9, Stra8, SCP3, Mvh, ZP1, ZP2, and ZP3, while significantly down-regulated the levels of Itag6 and Itgb1, and the level of Oct-4 was down-..
- Expression and cellular distribution of zona pellucida glycoproteins in canine oocytes before and after in vitro maturationBartosz Kempisty
Department of Histology and Embryology, Department of Anatomy, Poznan University of Medical Sciences, 6 Swiecickiego St, 60 781 Poznan, Poland
Zygote 23:863-73. 2015This study was aimed at investigating zona pellucida glycoproteins (ZP) ZP2, ZP3 mRNA expression as well as ZP3, ZP4 (ZPB) protein distribution before and after in vitro maturation (IVM) in canine oocytes...
- Role of zona pellucida glycoproteins during fertilization in humansSatish Kumar Gupta
Reproductive Cell Biology Lab, National Institute of Immunology, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, New Delhi 110 067, India Electronic address
J Reprod Immunol 108:90-7. 2015..The proposed model in mice of ZP glycoprotein-3 (ZP3) acting as primary sperm receptor and ZP glycoprotein-2 (ZP2) as secondary sperm receptor has been modified for sperm-egg binding in humans...
- Amyloid properties of the mouse egg zona pellucidaNathan Egge
Department of Cell Biology and Biochemistry, Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Lubbock, Texas, United States of America
PLoS ONE 10:e0129907. 2015..The mouse ZP is composed of three proteins, ZP1, ZP2, and ZP3, all of which have a ZP polymerization domain that directs protein fibril formation and assembly into the ..
- A structured interdomain linker directs self-polymerization of human uromodulinMarcel Bokhove
Department of Biosciences and Nutrition and Center for Innovative Medicine, Karolinska Institutet, SE 141 83 Huddinge, Sweden
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 113:1552-7. 2016..Here, we report the crystal structures of polymerization regions of human UMOD and mouse ZP2, an essential sperm receptor protein that is structurally related to UMOD but forms heteropolymers...
- A Unique Egg Cortical Granule Localization Motif Is Required for Ovastacin Sequestration to Prevent Premature ZP2 Cleavage and Ensure Female Fertility in MiceBo Xiong
Laboratory of Cellular and Developmental Biology, NIDDK, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland, United States of America
PLoS Genet 13:e1006580. 2017Monospermic fertilization is mediated by the extracellular zona pellucida composed of ZP1, ZP2 and ZP3...
- Dorsalizing signal Wnt-7a required for normal polarity of D-V and A-P axes of mouse limbB A Parr
Department of Molecular and Cellular Biology, Harvard University, Cambridge, Massachusetts 02138
Nature 374:350-3. 1995..Anterior-posterior identity is controlled by signals from the zone of polarizing activity (ZPA) within the posterior limb mesenchyme. Dorsal-ventral identity is regulated by ectodermally derived signals...
- A positive feedback loop coordinates growth and patterning in the vertebrate limbL Niswander
Department of Anatomy, School of Medicine, University of California at San Francisco 94143 0452
Nature 371:609-12. 1994..Ridge signals control limb outgrowth and maintain the zone of polarizing activity (ZPA) at the limb posterior margin, which is important in limb pattering: a ZPA graft to limb anterior mesenchyme causes ..
- Polydactyly and ectopic ZPA formation in Alx-4 mutant miceS Qu
Department of Biochemistry, Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Nashville, TN 37232, USA
Development 124:3999-4008. 1997..which directs limb bud outgrowth, and Sonic hedgehog has been identified as a signaling molecule that mediates ZPA function, which specifies anterior-posterior patterning in the developing limb bud...
- A hatching enzyme substrate in the Xenopus laevis egg envelope is a high molecular weight ZPA homologL L Lindsay
Section of Molecular and Cellular Biology, University of California, Davis, California 95616, USA
Dev Growth Differ 43:305-13. 2001..is composed of six or more glycoproteins, three of which have been cloned and identified as the mammalian homologs ZPA (ZP2), ZPB (ZP1) and ZPC (ZP3)...
- Oocyte-specific genes regulate follicle formation, fertility and early mouse developmentJurrien Dean
Laboratory of Cellular and Developmental Biology, NIDDK, National Institutes of Health, Building 50, Room 3134, 50 South DR MSC 8028, Bethesda, MD 20892 8028, USA
J Reprod Immunol 53:171-80. 2002..FIGalpha is also required for expression of the zona pellucida genes that encode ZP1, ZP2, and ZP3. Mice lacking ZP1 form structurally abnormal zonae and have decreased fecundity...
- Characterization of zona pellucida glycoprotein 3 (ZP3) and ZP2 binding sites on acrosome-intact mouse spermCandace L Kerr
Division of Reproductive Biology, Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, The Johns Hopkins University Bloomberg School of Public Health, Baltimore, Maryland 21205 2179, USA
Biol Reprod 66:1585-95. 2002..requires the binding of sperm to two of the three glycoproteins that form the zona pellucida (ZP), ZP3 and ZP2. Despite the biologic importance of this binding, no one has demonstrated that sperm express separate, saturable, ..
- Evaluation of the immunocontraceptive potential of Escherichia coli-expressed recombinant dog ZP2 and ZP3 in a homologous animal modelN Srivastava
Gamete Antigen Laboratory, National Institute of Immunology, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, New Delhi 110067, India
Reproduction 123:847-57. 2002..These results, although preliminary, indicate that immunization with dZP3 may be a feasible proposition to control dog populations provided that adequate antibody titres are achieved...
- Structural characterization of native mouse zona pellucida proteins using mass spectrometryEmily S Boja
Laboratory of Biophysical Chemistry, National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland 20892, USA
J Biol Chem 278:34189-202. 2003..The primary structures of mouse ZP1, ZP2, and ZP3 have been deduced from cDNA...
- Recombinant human zona pellucida proteins ZP1, ZP2 and ZP3 co-expressed in a human cell lineMirjana Martic
Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, University of Melbourne, 320 Victoria Parade, East Melbourne 3002 VIC, Australia
Asian J Androl 6:3-13. 2004..To produce biologically active recombinant human (rh) ZP proteins in a human cell for use in sperm function tests...
- Retinoic acid synthesis controlled by Raldh2 is required early for limb bud initiation and then later as a proximodistal signal during apical ectodermal ridge formationFelix A Mic
OncoDevelopmental Biology Program, Burnham Institute, La Jolla, California 92037, USA
J Biol Chem 279:26698-706. 2004..and dHand needed to establish forelimb bud initiation, proximal identity, and the zone of polarizing activity (ZPA), respectively...
- Four zona pellucida glycoproteins are expressed in the humanL Lefievre
University of Birmingham, B15 2TG, UK
Hum Reprod 19:1580-6. 2004..Recent data have shown the presence of four human zona genes (ZP1, ZP2, ZP3 and ZPB). The aim of the study was to determine if all four ZP proteins are expressed and present in the human.
- Structural significance of N-glycans of the zona pellucida on species-selective recognition of spermatozoa between pig and cattleN Yonezawa
Graduate School of Science and Technology, Chiba University, 1 33, Yayoi cho, Inage Ku, Chiba 263 8522, Japan
Soc Reprod Fertil Suppl 63:217-28. 2007..In the pig and cattle, the zona pellucida consists of ZPA, ZPB and ZPC...
- Chromosomal dynamics at the Shh locus: limb bud-specific differential regulation of competence and active transcriptionTakanori Amano
Mammalian Genetics Laboratory, Genetic Strains Research Center, National Institute of Genetics, Mishima, Shizuoka, Japan
Dev Cell 16:47-57. 2009..Shh locus loops out from its chromosome territory only in the posterior limb bud (zone of polarizing activity or ZPA), where Shh expression is active...
- Regulation of zebrafish zona pellucida gene activity in developing oocytesDavid E Mold
Department of Biology, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, Maryland 21218, USA
Biol Reprod 81:101-10. 2009The two major zona pellucida proteins of the zebrafish chorion, Zp2 and Zp3, are encoded by multicopy genes arranged in tandem arrays on chromosomes 20 and 2, respectively...
- Sonic hedgehog acts cell-autonomously on muscle precursor cells to generate limb muscle diversityClaire Anderson
Department of Biomedical Science, University of Sheffield, Sheffield, United Kingdom
Genes Dev 26:2103-17. 2012..Here, we show that Sonic hedgehog (Shh) from the zone of polarizing activity (ZPA) drives myogenesis specifically within the ventral muscle mass...
- ZRANB2 localizes to supraspliceosomes and influences the alternative splicing of multiple genes in the transcriptomeYee Hwa J Yang
School of Mathematics and Statistics, The University of Sydney, Sydney, NSW, 2006, Australia
Mol Biol Rep 40:5381-95. 2013..of primary transcripts of CENTB1, WDR78, C10orf18, CABP4, SMARCC2, SPATA13, OR4C6, ZNF263, CAPN10, SALL1, ST18 and ZP2. Several of these have been implicated in tumor development...
- Genome-wide identification of signaling center enhancers in the developing limbJulia E Vandermeer
Department of Bioengineering and Therapeutic Sciences, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, CA 94158, USA Institute for Human Genetics, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, CA 94158, USA
Development 141:4194-8. 2014..system and changes to gene expression patterns in its signaling centers, notably the zone of polarizing activity (ZPA) and the apical ectodermal ridge (AER), are known to cause limb malformations and evolutionary differences in limb ..
- Stem cells derived from human first-trimester umbilical cord have the potential to differentiate into oocyte-like cells in vitroXiang Hu
Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics, The Second Medical College Teaching Hospital, Chengdu University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Chengdu, Sichuan 610041, P R China
Int J Mol Med 35:1219-29. 2015..as synaptonemal complex protein 3 (SCP3), growth/differentiation factor-9 (GDF9), GDF9B and zona pellucida (ZP)1, ZP2 and ZP3. The COC-like cells secreted estradiol, vascular endothelial growth factor and leukemia inhibitory factor...
- Sall4-Gli3 system in early limb progenitors is essential for the development of limb skeletal elementsRyutaro Akiyama
Department of Genetics, Cell Biology and Development, Stem Cell Institute
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 112:5075-80. 2015..The Sall4-Gli3 system also functions upstream of the Shh-expressing ZPA and the Fgf8-expressing AER in fore- and hindlimbs...
- The ZP domain is a conserved module for polymerization of extracellular proteinsLuca Jovine
Department of Molecular, Cell and Developmental Biology, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, One Gustave L Levy Place, New York, NY 10029 6574, USA
Nat Cell Biol 4:457-61. 2002..Among these proteins are the mammalian sperm receptors ZP2 and ZP3, non-mammalian egg coat proteins, Tamm-Horsfall protein (THP), glycoprotein-2 (GP-2), alpha- and beta-..
- Knockdown of connexin43-mediated regulation of the zone of polarizing activity in the developing chick limb leads to digit truncationLee Yong Law
Anatomy with Radiology, School of Medicine, University of Auckland, Private Bag 92019, Auckland, New Zealand
Dev Growth Differ 44:537-47. 2002..Sonic hedgehog (Shh), which is normally expressed in the zone of polarizing activity (ZPA) and is required to maintain both the ZPA and the apical ectodermal ridge (AER), was found to be downregulated in ..
- Chromatin-mediated cortical granule redistribution is responsible for the formation of the cortical granule-free domain in mouse eggsManqi Deng
Center for Research on Reproduction and Women s Health and Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
Dev Biol 257:166-76. 2003..by the lack of CG exudate on the plasma membrane surface of the injected eggs and the absence of conversion of ZP2 to ZP2(f) during formation of the new CGFD...
- A novel two-fluorophore approach to ratiometric sensing of Zn(2+)Carolyn C Woodroofe
Department of Chemistry, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, Massachusetts 02139, USA
J Am Chem Soc 125:11458-9. 2003..light, a Zn2+-insensitive reporter fluorophore, coumarin 343, and a Zn2+-sensitive fluorescein-based compound, ZPA-1...
- Participation of the nonreducing terminal beta-galactosyl residues of the neutral N-linked carbohydrate chains of porcine zona pellucida glycoproteins in sperm-egg bindingN Yonezawa
Graduate School of Science and Technology, Chiba University, 1 33 Yayoi cho, Inage Ku, Chiba shi, Chiba 163 8522, Japan
Mol Reprod Dev 70:222-7. 2005The zona pellucida (ZP) surrounding the mammalian oocyte is composed of three glycoprotein components (ZPA, ZPB, and ZPC). Mammalian sperm bind to carbohydrate chains of a ZP glycoprotein in the initial phase of fertilization...
- Molecular characterization and expression pattern of zona pellucida proteins in gilthead seabream (Sparus aurata)Carina Modig
Orebro Life Science Center, Department of Natural Science, Orebro University, SE 70182 Orebro, Sweden
Biol Reprod 75:717-25. 2006..While ZP1 (ZPB) and ZP3 (ZPC) are present in all species, ZP2 (ZPA) is not found in teleost fish and ZPX is not found in mammals...
- Pig zona pellucida 2 (pZP2) protein does not participate in zona pellucida formation in transgenic miceAkiko Hasegawa
Laboratory of Developmental Biology and Reproduction, Hyogo College of Medicine, Institute for Advanced Medical Sciences, Nishinomiya, Japan
Reproduction 132:455-64. 2006..A transgene construct was prepared by placing a minigene encoding pZP2 downstream from the promoter of mouse ZP2. The result showed that the transgenic protein was synthesized in growing oocytes but not incorporated into the ..
- 155 effect of co-culture with cumulus-derived somatic cells during in vitro maturation on porcine cumulus-oocyte complexes and subsequent embryonic development after in vitro fertilizationJ D Yoon
Laboratory of Veterinary Embryology and Biotechnology VETEMBIO, College of Veterinary Medicine, Chungbuk National University, Cheongju, Chungbuk, Republic of Korea
Reprod Fertil Dev 26:191. 2013..The results of cortical granules distribution which leads digesting sperm receptor proteins ZP2 and ZP3 to block polyspermy, showed that the 2.5×10(4) group was increased significantly (P<0...
- The chick oligozeugodactyly (ozd) mutant lacks sonic hedgehog function in the limbMaria A Ros
Departamento de Anatomia y Biologia Celular, Universidad de Cantabria, 39011 Santander, Spain
Development 130:527-37. 2003..Recombinant Shh protein or ZPA grafts restore normal pattern to ozd limbs; however, retinoic acid fails to induce Shh in ozd limb mesoderm...
- Biomolecule screening for efficient attachment of biofunctionalized microparticles to the zona pellucida of mammalian oocytes and embryosSergio Novo
Departament de Biologia Cel lular, Fisiologia i Immunologia, Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona, Facultat Biociències, 08193 Bellaterra, Spain
Biomed Microdevices 15:801-9. 2013..The aim of this work was to select, among an anti-ZP2 antibody and the two lectins wheat germ agglutinin (WGA) and phytohemagglutinin-L, the most optimal biomolecule for ..
- Reversine promotes porcine muscle derived stem cells (PMDSCs) differentiation into female germ-like cellsXiao Lv
College of Veterinary Medicine, Shaanxi Center of Stem Cells Engineering and Technology, Key Lab for Animal Biotechnology of Agriculture Ministry of China, Northwest A and F University, Yangling 712100, Shaanxi, China
J Cell Biochem 113:3629-42. 2012..capsule, which were positive for germ cell and meiotic markers (Dazl, Vasa, Figla, Stra8, Scp3) and oocyte markers (Zp2, Zp3)...
- How is digit identity determined during limb development?Takayuki Suzuki
Division of Biological Science, Graduate School of Science, Nagoya University, Furo cho, Chikusa ku, Nagoya, Japan
Dev Growth Differ 55:130-8. 2013..milestone findings have been reported, such as the apical ectodermal ridge (AER), the zone of polarizing activity (ZPA), the Shh gene, and the theory of morphogen and positional information...
- Biogenesis of the mouse egg's extracellular coat, the zona pellucidaPaul M Wassarman
Department of Developmental and Regenerative Biology, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, USA
Curr Top Dev Biol 102:243-66. 2013..Failure to synthesize either ZP2 or ZP3 by homozygous null female mice precludes formation of a ZP during oocyte growth and, due to faulty ..
- IMMUNOCONTRACEPTION: ANTIBODIES TO ZONA PELLUCIDAANTHONY SACCO; Fiscal Year: 1990..and synthetic peptides of ZP3, developing purification protocols for the other porcine zona glycoproteins (ZP1, ZP2, and ZP4) and initiating biochemical and immunological characterization studies on ZP1, ZP2 and ZP4 in anticipation ..
- Anthony B Firulli; Fiscal Year: 2015..The AP axis is defined in the zone of polarizing activity (ZPA), located within the posterior limb mesenchyme, by the morphogen sonic hedgehog (Shh)...
- Regulation of Shh Signaling Activity in Limb PatterningChin Chiang; Fiscal Year: 2010..vertebrate limbs, where Shh, normally expressed in the posterior limb margin of the zone of polarizing activity (ZPA), has ability to progressively specify increase in number of digits with more posterior identities in a dose-..
- CENTER FOR RECOMBINANT GAMETE CONTRACEPTIVE VACCINOGENSJohn Herr; Fiscal Year: 2004..Studies of T and B cell epitopes on ZP3 will be extended to ZP2 to identify peptides that elicit infertility without oophoritis in mice and primates (Tung)...
- GENETICS OF VERTEBRATE DIGITAL ARCH FORMATIONJEFFREY INNIS; Fiscal Year: 2000..of the normal allele of Hd, and an examination of the effect of the mutation on the expression of AER- and ZPA-specific gene expression are essential prerequisites...
- Gap Junctions/Limb Outgrowth, Patterning, SkeletogenesisCAROLINE DEALY; Fiscal Year: 2004..directs the proliferation and proximodistal outgrowth of the limb mesoderm, and the zone of polarizing activity (ZPA), a group of mesoderm cells located at the posterior periphery of the limb which is thought to specify positional ..
- EPITHELIAL/MESENCHYMAL INTERACTIONS IN LIMB PATTERNINGJohn Fallon; Fiscal Year: 2009..provided by applicant): The long-term goal of this research is to understand how the zone of polarizing activity (ZPA) functions in space and developmental time to control anterior/posterior (A/P) limb patterning...
- A Lineage Analysis of Cells in the Vertebrate LimbJENNIFER MANSFIELD; Fiscal Year: 2005..Second, the progeny of cells in the Zone of Polarizing Activity (ZPA) will be traced...
- MECHANISMS OF MAMMALIAN FERTILIZATIONPAUL WASSARMAN; Fiscal Year: 2007..Furthermore, the research could have important consequences for development of novel reversible contraceptive methods that prevent ZP formation during oogenesis in humans. ..
- Proteomics of Egg Cortical GranulesLEANN LINDSAY; Fiscal Year: 2003..This approach will identify potential molecules important in egg extracellular matrix modifications, which will be the subject of future investigations. ..
- BONE SIALOPROTEIN: EXPRESSION & ROLE IN MINERALIZATIONRenny Franceschi; Fiscal Year: 2004..Such knowledge is essential for designing new strategies for bone regeneration to treat trauma and pathological conditions such as osteoporosis and periodontal disease. ..
- Chemical Biology Approach to Myeloma & Pancreatic CancerTHOMAS O HALLORAN; Fiscal Year: 2004..abstract_text> ..
- Potential Role of Glycosylation in AIDS PathogenesisGary Clark; Fiscal Year: 2005..These preliminary studies will be crucial for determining if HIV-1 is employing its carbohydrate sequences as functional groups to mediate immune suppression. ..
- MAP KINASE REGULATION OF OSTEOBLAST FUNCTIONRenny Franceschi; Fiscal Year: 2007..unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- Copper Protein In Metal and Oxidant Stress ResponsesTHOMAS O HALLORAN; Fiscal Year: 2009..abstract_text> ..
- GLYCOCONJUGATE-INDUCED TOLERANCE IN NATURAL KILLER CELLSGary Clark; Fiscal Year: 2002..The primary goal of this study is to carry out experiments complementing preliminary studies in support of this glycoconjugate-based model. ..
- Identify and characterize novel Wnt pathway genesBrian Harfe; Fiscal Year: 2006..The PIs have experience working with C. elegans, mice and chick model systems and are positioned to take full advantage of each system. ..
- Immunobiological Role of Fertilization Antigen(FA-1)RAJESH NAZ; Fiscal Year: 2007..unreadable] [unreadable]..