Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: ZNF366
Description: zinc finger protein 366
Alias: DCSCRIPT, zinc finger protein 366
- Identification and characterization of DC-SCRIPT, a novel dendritic cell-expressed member of the zinc finger family of transcriptional regulatorsVassilis Triantis
Department of Tumor Immunology, Nijmegen Center for Molecular Life Sciences, Radboud University Nijmegen Medical Center, Nijmegen, The Netherlands
J Immunol 176:1081-9. 2006..Taken together, our results show that we have isolated a novel DC marker that could be involved in transcriptional repression. In contrast to other DC molecules, DC-SCRIPT identifies all DC subsets tested to date...
- ZNF366 is an estrogen receptor corepressor that acts through CtBP and histone deacetylasesJorge Lopez-Garcia
Department of Oncology, Imperial College London, Du Cane Road, London W12 0NN, UK
Nucleic Acids Res 34:6126-36. 2006..Using ERalpha as bait in a yeast two-hybrid screen, we have identified a novel ERalpha-interacting protein, ZNF366, which is a potent corepressor of ERalpha activity...
- Crosstalk and DC-SCRIPT: expanding nuclear receptor modulationM Ansems
Department of Tumor Immunology, Nijmegen Centre for Molecular Life Sciences, Radboud University Nijmegen Medical Centre, PO Box 9101, 6500 HB Nijmegen, The Netherlands
Biochim Biophys Acta 1806:193-9. 2010..In this review, we will focus on novel insights in balancing NR activity via NR crosstalk and DC-SCRIPT/ZNF366, a bi-functional NR coregulator. The impact on breast cancer development and prognosis will be discussed.
- Clinical significance of the nuclear receptor co-regulator DC-SCRIPT in breast cancer: an independent retrospective validation studyAnieta M Sieuwerts
Department of Medical Oncology, Josephine Nefkens Institute and Cancer Genomics Centre, Erasmus Medical Center, Rotterdam, GE, The Netherlands
Breast Cancer Res 12:R103. 2010....
- DC-SCRIPT: AR and VDR regulator lost upon transformation of prostate epithelial cellsMarleen Ansems
Department of Tumor Immunology, Nijmegen Centre for Molecular Life Sciences, Radboud University Nijmegen Medical Centre, Nijmegen, The Netherlands
Prostate 72:1708-17. 2012..We recently found that DC-SCRIPT is a prognostic marker in breast cancer and a unique NR coregulator differentially regulating different classes of NRs. Here we investigated the importance of DC-SCRIPT in prostate cancer...
- Dendritic cell-specific transcript: dendritic cell marker and regulator of TLR-induced cytokine productionSaartje Hontelez
Department of Tumor Immunology, Nijmegen Centre for Molecular Life Sciences, Radboud University Nijmegen Medical Centre, 6525 GA Nijmegen, The Netherlands
J Immunol 189:138-45. 2012..we isolated and characterized the cDNA-encoding dendritic cell-specific transcript (DC-SCRIPT; also known as ZNF366)...
- DC-SCRIPT regulates glucocorticoid receptor function and expression of its target GILZ in dendritic cellsSaartje Hontelez
Department of Tumor Immunology, Nijmegen Centre for Molecular Life Sciences, Radboud University Nijmegen Medical Centre, 6500 HB Nijmegen, The Netherlands
J Immunol 190:3172-9. 2013..These data imply that by controlling GR function and GILZ expression DC-SCRIPT is potentially involved in the balance between tolerance and immunity...
- Fugu and human sequence comparison identifies novel human genes and conserved non-coding sequencesPatrick Gilligan
Institute of Molecular and Cell Biology, 30 Medical Drive, 117609, Singapore
Gene 294:35-44. 2002..Two of the novel genes contain zinc finger domains and are designated ZNF366 and ZNF367. They map to human chromosomes 5q13.2 and 9q22.32, respectively...
- DC-SCRIPT is a novel regulator of the tumor suppressor gene CDKN2B and induces cell cycle arrest in ERα-positive breast cancer cellsMarleen Ansems
Department of Tumor Immunology, Radboud Institute for Molecular Life Sciences, Radboud University Medical Center, 6500 HB, Nijmegen, The Netherlands
Breast Cancer Res Treat 149:693-703. 2015..Recently, we have identified DC-SCRIPT (ZNF366) as a co-suppressor of ERα and as a strong and independent prognostic marker in ESR1 (ERα gene)-positive breast ..
- Identification of susceptibility genes for peritoneal, ovarian, and deep infiltrating endometriosis using a pooled sample-based genome-wide association studyBruno Borghese
Institut Cochin, Universite Paris Descartes, Sorbonne Paris Cité, CNRS UMR 8104, 75014 Paris, France INSERM, U1016, 75014 Paris, France Université Paris Descartes, Sorbonne Paris Cité, Service de gynécologie obstétrique 2 et médecine de la reproduction, Hopital Cochin, Hôpitaux Universitaires Paris Centre, AP HP, 74014 Paris, France
Biomed Res Int 2015:461024. 2015..Rs4703908, located close to ZNF366, provided a higher risk of OMA (OR = 2.22; 95% CI: 1.26-3.92) and DIE, especially with bowel involvement (OR = 2...
- DC-SCRIPT Regulates IL-10 Production in Human Dendritic Cells by Modulating NF-κBp65 ActivationJonas Nørskov Søndergaard
Department of Tumor Immunology, Radboud Institute for Molecular Life Sciences, Radboud University Medical Center, 6525GA Nijmegen, The Netherlands
J Immunol 195:1498-505. 2015..These data demonstrate that besides nuclear receptor regulation, DC-SCRIPT also modulates activation of NF-κBp65 after TLR activation in human DCs. ..
- High-throughput sequencing reveals key genes and immune homeostatic pathways activated in myeloid dendritic cells by Porphyromonas gingivalis 381 and its fimbrial mutantsP Arjunan
Department of Periodontics, Georgia Regents University, Augusta, GA, USA
Mol Oral Microbiol 31:78-93. 2016..and quantitative polymerase chain reaction results show that DPG3, which solely expresses Mfa1, increased ZNF366, CD209, LOX1, IDO1, IL-10, CCL2, SOCS3, STAT3 and FOXO1 gene expression...
- Characterisation of ZBTB46 and DC-SCRIPT/ZNF366 in rainbow trout, transcription factors potentially involved in dendritic cell maturation and activation in fishJun Wang
Scottish Fish Immunology Research Centre, Institute of Biological and Environmental Sciences, University of Aberdeen, Aberdeen AB24 2TZ, UK Department of Basic Veterinary, Sichuan Agricultural University, Huimin Road No 211, Chengdu 611130, China
Dev Comp Immunol . 2016ZBTB46 and DC-SCRIPT/ZNF366 are two zinc finger transcription factors that play important roles in regulating differentiation of dendritic cells in mammals...
- Genome-wide association with bone mass and geometry in the Framingham Heart StudyDouglas P Kiel
Hebrew SeniorLife Institute for Aging Research and Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA
BMC Med Genet 8:S14. 2007..There have been no genome-wide association and linkage studies for these traits using high-density genotyping platforms...
- Identification of ZNF366 and PTPRD as novel determinants of plasma homocysteine in a family-based genome-wide association studyAnders Malarstig
Atherosclerosis Research Unit, Department of Medicine Solna, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden
Blood 114:1417-22. 2009..Novel associations were found for SNPs near the ZNF366 gene (lead SNP rs7445013; discovery stage: adjusted beta = -0.12, P = 5...