Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: ZNF366
Description: zinc finger protein 366
- Identification and characterization of DC-SCRIPT, a novel dendritic cell-expressed member of the zinc finger family of transcriptional regulatorsVassilis Triantis
Department of Tumor Immunology, Nijmegen Center for Molecular Life Sciences, Radboud University Nijmegen Medical Center, Nijmegen, The Netherlands
J Immunol 176:1081-9. 2006..Taken together, our results show that we have isolated a novel DC marker that could be involved in transcriptional repression. In contrast to other DC molecules, DC-SCRIPT identifies all DC subsets tested to date...
- ZNF366 is an estrogen receptor corepressor that acts through CtBP and histone deacetylasesJorge Lopez-Garcia
Department of Oncology, Imperial College London, Du Cane Road, London W12 0NN, UK
Nucleic Acids Res 34:6126-36. 2006..Using ERalpha as bait in a yeast two-hybrid screen, we have identified a novel ERalpha-interacting protein, ZNF366, which is a potent corepressor of ERalpha activity...
- Fugu and human sequence comparison identifies novel human genes and conserved non-coding sequencesPatrick Gilligan
Institute of Molecular and Cell Biology, 30 Medical Drive, 117609, Singapore
Gene 294:35-44. 2002..Two of the novel genes contain zinc finger domains and are designated ZNF366 and ZNF367. They map to human chromosomes 5q13.2 and 9q22.32, respectively...
- Dendritic cell-specific transcript: dendritic cell marker and regulator of TLR-induced cytokine productionSaartje Hontelez
Department of Tumor Immunology, Nijmegen Centre for Molecular Life Sciences, Radboud University Nijmegen Medical Centre, 6525 GA Nijmegen, The Netherlands
J Immunol 189:138-45. 2012..we isolated and characterized the cDNA-encoding dendritic cell-specific transcript (DC-SCRIPT; also known as ZNF366)...
- DC-SCRIPT: AR and VDR regulator lost upon transformation of prostate epithelial cellsMarleen Ansems
Department of Tumor Immunology, Nijmegen Centre for Molecular Life Sciences, Radboud University Nijmegen Medical Centre, Nijmegen, The Netherlands
Prostate 72:1708-17. 2012..We recently found that DC-SCRIPT is a prognostic marker in breast cancer and a unique NR coregulator differentially regulating different classes of NRs. Here we investigated the importance of DC-SCRIPT in prostate cancer...
- DC-SCRIPT regulates glucocorticoid receptor function and expression of its target GILZ in dendritic cellsSaartje Hontelez
Department of Tumor Immunology, Nijmegen Centre for Molecular Life Sciences, Radboud University Nijmegen Medical Centre, 6500 HB Nijmegen, The Netherlands
J Immunol 190:3172-9. 2013..These data imply that by controlling GR function and GILZ expression DC-SCRIPT is potentially involved in the balance between tolerance and immunity...
- Clinical significance of the nuclear receptor co-regulator DC-SCRIPT in breast cancer: an independent retrospective validation studyAnieta M Sieuwerts
Department of Medical Oncology, Josephine Nefkens Institute and Cancer Genomics Centre, Erasmus Medical Center, Rotterdam, GE, The Netherlands
Breast Cancer Res 12:R103. 2010....
- Identification of ZNF366 and PTPRD as novel determinants of plasma homocysteine in a family-based genome-wide association studyAnders Malarstig
Atherosclerosis Research Unit, Department of Medicine Solna, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden
Blood 114:1417-22. 2009..Novel associations were found for SNPs near the ZNF366 gene (lead SNP rs7445013; discovery stage: adjusted beta = -0.12, P = 5...
- Genome-wide association with bone mass and geometry in the Framingham Heart StudyDouglas P Kiel
Hebrew SeniorLife Institute for Aging Research and Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA
BMC Med Genet 8:S14. 2007..There have been no genome-wide association and linkage studies for these traits using high-density genotyping platforms...
- Crosstalk and DC-SCRIPT: expanding nuclear receptor modulationM Ansems
Department of Tumor Immunology, Nijmegen Centre for Molecular Life Sciences, Radboud University Nijmegen Medical Centre, PO Box 9101, 6500 HB Nijmegen, The Netherlands
Biochim Biophys Acta 1806:193-9. 2010..In this review, we will focus on novel insights in balancing NR activity via NR crosstalk and DC-SCRIPT/ZNF366, a bi-functional NR coregulator. The impact on breast cancer development and prognosis will be discussed.