- Suppression subtractive hybridization and expression profiling identifies a unique set of genes overexpressed in non-small-cell lung cancer
Department of Antibody Technologies, Seattle Genetics Inc, 21823 30th Drive SE, Bothell, WA 98021, USA
Oncogene 23:7734-45. 2004
..Follow-up studies for candidate NSCLC-associated genes can be useful in providing valuable insight into the etiology of lung cancer as well as providing potentially interesting diagnostic or therapeutic targets for further investigation...
- Transcriptional repressor ZBTB1 promotes chromatin remodeling and translesion DNA synthesis
Department of Radiation Oncology, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, MA 02215, USA
Mol Cell 54:107-18. 2014
..Here, we show that the UBZ4 domain-containing transcriptional repressor ZBTB1 is a critical upstream regulator of TLS...
- EDAG positively regulates erythroid differentiation and modifies GATA1 acetylation through recruiting p300
Wei Wei Zheng
State Key Laboratory of Proteomics, Beijing Proteome Research Center, Beijing Institute of Radiation Medicine, Beijing, People s Republic of China
Stem Cells 32:2278-89. 2014
..Microarray analysis suggested that EDAG knockdown selectively inhibits GATA1-activated target genes. These data provide novel insights into EDAG in regulation of erythroid differentiation...
- Zbtb1 Safeguards Genome Integrity and Prevents p53-Mediated Apoptosis in Proliferating Lymphoid Progenitors
College of Life Science and Engineering, Northwest University for Nationalities, Lanzhou 730030, China and Experimental Immunology Branch, National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD 20892
J Immunol 197:1199-211. 2016
Expression of the transcription factor Zbtb1 is required for normal lymphoid development...
- Zbtb1 prevents default myeloid differentiation of lymphoid-primed multipotent progenitors
Experimental Immunology Branch, NCI, NIH, Maryland, USA
Oncotarget 7:58768-58778. 2016
b>Zbtb1 is a transcription factor that prevents DNA damage and p53-mediated apoptosis in replicating immune progenitors, affecting lymphoid as well as myeloid development when hematopoietic progenitors are in competition in mixed bone ..
- A proteomic study of SUMO-2 target proteins
Alfred C O Vertegaal
Wellcome Trust Biocentre, University of Dundee, Dundee DD1 5EH, United Kingdom
J Biol Chem 279:33791-8. 2004
..SART1 and heterogeneous nuclear RNP M were both shown to be genuine SUMO targets, confirming the validity of the approach...
- Discrimination of vanadium from zinc using gene profiling in human bronchial epithelial cells
Center for Environmental Medicine and Lung Biology, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, North Carolina, USA
Environ Health Perspect 113:1747-54. 2005
..Cluster 1 genes (ZBTB1, PML, ZNF44, SIX1, BCL6, ZNF450) were down-regulated by V and involved in gene transcription, whereas cluster 2 ..
- Transcription factor zinc finger and BTB domain 1 is essential for lymphocyte development
Department of Pediatrics, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, CA 91413, USA
J Immunol 189:1253-64. 2012
..using bacterial artificial chromosome transgenesis implicated zinc finger BTB-POZ domain protein 1 (Zbtb1) in the immunodeficiency, confirming its role in T cell development and suggesting involvement in B and NK cell ..
- Functional screening of FxxLF-like peptide motifs identifies SMARCD1/BAF60a as an androgen receptor cofactor that modulates TMPRSS2 expression
Dennis J van de Wijngaart
Department of Urology, Josephine Nefkens Institute, Erasmus Medical College, P O Box 2040, 3000 CA Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Mol Endocrinol 23:1776-86. 2009
..In summary, our data demonstrate that BAF60a directly interacts with the coactivator groove in the AR ligand-binding domain via its FxxFF motif, thereby selectively activating specific AR-driven promoters...
- Site-specific identification of SUMO-2 targets in cells reveals an inverted SUMOylation motif and a hydrophobic cluster SUMOylation motif
Department of Proteomics and Signal Transduction, Max Planck Institute for Biochemistry, Martinsried D 82152, Germany
Mol Cell 39:641-52. 2010
..In 16 proteins we identified a hydrophobic cluster SUMOylation motif (HCSM). SUMO conjugation of RanGAP1 and ZBTB1 via HCSMs is remarkably efficient.
- Novel human BTB/POZ domain-containing zinc finger protein ZBTB1 inhibits transcriptional activities of CRE
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Medical College, Soochow University, Suzhou 215123, China
Mol Cell Biochem 357:405-14. 2011
..Here, we characterized the member of C(2)H(2) type zinc finger gene, Zinc finger and BTB domain containing 1 (ZBTB1)...
- ZBTB1 is a determinant of lymphoid development
Owen M Siggs
Department of Genetics, The Scripps Research Institute, La Jolla, CA 92037, USA
J Exp Med 209:19-27. 2012
..cloning, retroviral transduction, and a somatic reversion event revealed that the causative mutation lay within Zbtb1 (zinc finger and BTB domain containing 1), a gene conserved throughout vertebrate evolution...