Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: WISP1
Description: WNT1 inducible signaling pathway protein 1
Alias: CCN4, WISP1c, WISP1i, WISP1tc, WNT1-inducible-signaling pathway protein 1, CCN family member 4, CTC-458A3.8, WNT1 induced secreted protein 1, Wnt-1 inducible signaling pathway protein 1
Publications117 found, 100 shown here
- WISP-1 attenuates p53-mediated apoptosis in response to DNA damage through activation of the Akt kinaseFei Su
Laboratory of Cancer Biology, The Rockefeller University, New York, New York 10021 6399, USA
Genes Dev 16:46-57. 2002..WISP-1 acts to block cell death at a late stage in the p53-mediated apoptosis pathway...
- Pro-angiogenic activities of CYR61 (CCN1) mediated through integrins alphavbeta3 and alpha6beta1 in human umbilical vein endothelial cellsShr Jeng Leu
Department of Molecular Genetics, University of Illinois College of Medicine, Chicago, Illinois 60607 7170, USA
J Biol Chem 277:46248-55. 2002..an extracellular matrix-associated protein of the CCN family, which also includes CTGF (CCN2), NOV (CCN3), WISP-1 (CCN4), WISP-2 (CCN5), and WISP-3 (CCN6)...
- Association of polymorphisms of SORBS1, GCK and WISP1 with hypertension in community-dwelling Japanese individualsYoshiji Yamada
Department of Human Functional Genomics, Life Science Research Center, Mie University, Tsu, Mie, Japan
Hypertens Res 32:325-31. 2009..longitudinal cohort study and observed significant relationships of three polymorphisms of SORBS1, GCK and WISP1 with hypertension...
- Proteins on the catwalk: modelling the structural domains of the CCN family of proteinsKenneth P Holbourn
Department of Biology and Biochemistry, University of Bath, Claverton Down, Bath, BA2 7AY, UK
J Cell Commun Signal 3:25-41. 2009The CCN family of proteins (CCN1, CCN2, CCN3, CCN4, CCN5 and CCN6) are multifunctional mosaic proteins that play keys roles in crucial areas of physiology such as angiogenesis, skeletal development tumourigenesis, cell proliferation, ..
- Differential expression of the CCN family member WISP-1, WISP-2 and WISP-3 in human colorectal cancer and the prognostic implicationsSimon R Davies
Metastasis and Angiogenesis Research Group, Cardiff University School of Medicine, Heath Park, CF14 4XN Cardiff, UK
Int J Oncol 36:1129-36. 2010..WISPs may play important but contrasting roles in colorectal cancer with WISP-1 appearing to act as a factor stimulating aggressiveness, WISP-2 as a tumour suppressor and WISP-3 having no definable beneficial or detrimental role...
- WISP genes are members of the connective tissue growth factor family that are up-regulated in wnt-1-transformed cells and aberrantly expressed in human colon tumorsD Pennica
Department of Molecular Oncology, Genentech Inc, 1 DNA Way, South San Francisco, CA 94080, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 95:14717-22. 1998..These results suggest that the WISP genes may be downstream of Wnt-1 signaling and that aberrant levels of WISP expression in colon cancer may play a role in colon tumorigenesis...
- WISP-1 is a Wnt-1- and beta-catenin-responsive oncogeneL Xu
Department of Molecular Biology, Princeton University, Princeton, New Jersey 08544, USA
Genes Dev 14:585-95. 2000..Although these cells did not acquire anchorage-independent growth in soft agar, they readily formed tumors in nude mice, suggesting that appropriate cellular attachment is important for signaling oncogenic events downstream of WISP-1...
- WISP-1 binds to decorin and biglycanL Desnoyers
Department of Protein Chemistry, Genentech Inc, 1 DNA Way, South San Francisco, CA 94080, USA
J Biol Chem 276:47599-607. 2001..We propose that this specific interaction plays a role in the regulation of WISP-1 function...
- Elevated levels of connective tissue growth factor, WISP-1, and CYR61 in primary breast cancers associated with more advanced featuresD Xie
Division of Hematology Oncology, Cedars Sinai Medical Center, Department of Biomathematics, UCLA School of Medicine, Los Angeles, California 90048, USA
Cancer Res 61:8917-23. 2001..In summary, these results suggest that CTGF, WISP-1, and CYR61 may play a role in the progression of breast cancer and might serve as a valuable tool for monitoring tumor status of breast cancer patients...
- Overexpression of WISP-1 down-regulated motility and invasion of lung cancer cells through inhibition of Rac activationLilian L Soon
Division of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, Department of Medicine, New York University, New York, New York 10016, USA
J Biol Chem 278:11465-70. 2003..This work illustrates a negatively regulated pathway by WISP-1 involving integrins and Rac in the down-regulation of invasion...
- Association of a single nucleotide polymorphism in the WISP1 gene with spinal osteoarthritis in postmenopausal Japanese womenTomohiko Urano
Department of Geriatric Medicine, Graduate School of Medicine, The University of Tokyo, 7 3 1 Hongo, Bunkyo ku, Tokyo, 113 8655, Japan
J Bone Miner Metab 25:253-8. 2007..Wnt-1-induced secreted protein 1 (WISP1) is a target of the Wnt pathway and directly regulated by beta-catenin...
- TGF-beta1 and WISP-1/CCN-4 can regulate each other's activity to cooperatively control osteoblast functionColette A Inkson
Craniofacial and Skeletal Diseases Branch, National Institutes of Craniofacial and Dental Research, National Institutes of Heath, DHHS, Bethesda, Maryland 20892, USA
J Cell Biochem 104:1865-78. 2008..Our data indicates that full-length WISP-1 and its variant WISP-1va are modulators of proliferation and osteogenic differentiation, and may be novel regulators of TGF-beta1 signaling in osteoblast-like cells...
- The potential functional interaction of biglycan and WISP-1 in controlling differentiation and proliferation of osteogenic cellsColette A Inkson
Craniofacial and Skeletal Diseases Branch, National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research, National Institutes of Health, DHHS Bethesda, Bethesda, MD 20892 4320, USA
Cells Tissues Organs 189:153-7. 2009..These preliminary data suggest that WISP-1 and BGN may functionally interact and control each other's activity, thus regulating the differentiation and proliferation of osteogenic cells...
- Involvement of the Wnt signaling pathway in experimental and human osteoarthritis: prominent role of Wnt-induced signaling protein 1Arjen B Blom
Radboud University Nijmegen Medical Center, Nijmegen, The Netherlands
Arthritis Rheum 60:501-12. 2009..The present study was undertaken to characterize the expression pattern of Wnt and Fz genes during experimental OA and to determine the function of selected genes in experimental and human OA...
- WISP1, a pro-mitogenic, pro-survival factor, mediates tumor necrosis factor-alpha (TNF-alpha)-stimulated cardiac fibroblast proliferation but inhibits TNF-alpha-induced cardiomyocyte deathKaliyamurthi Venkatachalam
Department of Veterans Affairs, South Texas Veterans Health Care System, TX 78229, USA
J Biol Chem 284:14414-27. 2009WNT1-inducible signaling pathway protein-1 (WISP1), a member of the CYR61/CTGF/Nov family of growth factors, can mediate cell growth, transformation, and survival...
- A role for Wnt signaling genes in the pathogenesis of impaired lung function in asthmaSunita Sharma
Channing Laboratory, Center for Genomic Medicine, 181 Longwood Avenue, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Am J Respir Crit Care Med 181:328-36. 2010..Animal models demonstrate that aberrant gene expression in utero can result in abnormal pulmonary phenotypes...
- Differential expression of CCN1/CYR61, CCN3/NOV, CCN4/WISP1, and CCN5/WISP2 in neurofibromatosis type 1 tumorigenesisEric Pasmant
UMR745 INSERM, Universite Paris Descartes, Faculte des Sciences Pharmaceutiques et Biologiques, Paris, France
J Neuropathol Exp Neurol 69:60-9. 2010..1 tumorigenesis; the angiogenic gene CCN1/CYR61 was specifically upregulated in the plexiform neurofibromas; CCN4/WISP1 was upregulated, and CCN3/NOV and CCN5/WISP2 were downregulated in paired comparisons of plexiform neurofibroma ..
- WNT1-inducible signaling pathway protein-1 activates diverse cell survival pathways and blocks doxorubicin-induced cardiomyocyte deathBalachandar Venkatesan
Heart and Vascular Institute, Tulane University School of Medicine, New Orleans, LA 70112, United States
Cell Signal 22:809-20. 2010..WNT1-inducible signaling pathway protein-1 (WISP1), a CCN family member and a matricellular protein, inhibits DOX-mediated cardiomyocyte death...
- WISP-1/CCN4 regulates osteogenesis by enhancing BMP-2 activityMitsuaki Ono
Craniofacial and Skeletal Diseases Branch, National Institutes of Craniofacial and Dental Research, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
J Bone Miner Res 26:193-208. 2011..When BMSCs were infected with lentivirus containing human WISP1 shRNA, they formed less bone in vivo and were less responsive to BMP-2, confirming that WISP-1 and BMP-2 have a ..
- WNT1 inducible signaling pathway protein 1 (WISP1): a novel mediator linking development and diseaseBarbara Berschneider
Comprehensive Pneumology Center, Ludwig Maximilians University, University Hospital Grosshadern, Max Lebsche Platz 31, 81377 Munich, Germany
Int J Biochem Cell Biol 43:306-9. 2011b>WISP1 is a secreted, matricellular protein allocated to the CCN protein family. The CCN protein family consists of six, modular structured, secreted proteins...
- WISP-1 increases MMP-2 expression and cell motility in human chondrosarcoma cellsChun Han Hou
Department of Orthopedic Surgery, National Taiwan University Hospital, Taipei, Taiwan
Biochem Pharmacol 81:1286-95. 2011..Taken together, our results indicated that WISP-1 enhances the migration of chondrosarcoma cells by increasing MMP-2 expression through the α5β1 integrin receptor, FAK, MEK, ERK, p65 and NF-κB signal transduction pathway...
- Clinical significance of Wnt-induced secreted protein-1 (WISP-1/CCN4) in esophageal squamous cell carcinomaYohei Nagai
FACS, Department of Gastroenterological Surgery, Graduate School of Medical Sciences, Kumamoto University, Honjo 1 1 1, Kumamoto City, Kumamoto, 860 8556, Japan
Anticancer Res 31:991-7. 2011The expression of Wingless/int-1 (Wnt)-induced secreted protein-1 (WISP-1/CCN4), a member of the Cyr61-CTGF-Nov (CCN) family, has been examined in several types of cancer...
- Activation of Notch1 signaling in stromal fibroblasts inhibits melanoma growth by upregulating WISP-1H Shao
Department of Surgery, Miller School of Medicine, University of Miami, Miami, FL, USA
Oncogene 30:4316-26. 2011..Thus, targeting tumor stromal Fbs by activating Notch signaling and/or increasing WISP-1 may represent a novel therapeutic approach to combat melanoma...
- WISP1/CCN4: a potential target for inhibiting prostate cancer growth and spread to boneMitsuaki Ono
Craniofacial and Skeletal Diseases Branch, NIDCR, NIH, Bethesda, Maryland, United States of America Department of Oral Rehabilitation and Regenerative Medicine, Okayama University Graduate School of Medicine, Dentistry and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Okayama, Japan
PLoS ONE 8:e71709. 2013..Here we show that WISP1/CCN4 expression in prostate cancer tissues was up-regulated in early stages of the disease and, further, that it ..
- Regulation of the Wnt signaling pathway by disabled-2 (Dab2)B A Hocevar
Department of Cell Biology, The Lerner Research Institute, Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, OH 44195, USA
EMBO J 22:3084-94. 2003..Based on these results, we propose that Dab2 functions as a negative regulator of canonical Wnt signaling by stabilizing the beta-catenin degradation complex, which may contribute to its proposed role as a tumor suppressor...
- Differential expression and prognostic implications of the CCN family members WISP-1, WISP-2, and WISP-3 in human breast cancerSimon R Davies
Metastasis and Angiogenesis Research Group, Department of Surgery, University Hospital of Wales, Heath Park, Cardiff, CF14 4XN, United Kingdom
Ann Surg Oncol 14:1909-18. 2007..The CCN family has three Wnt-inducted secreted proteins named WISP-1, WISP-2 and WISP-3. These molecules are known to play a diverse role in cells, but their role in cancer cells remains controversial...
- WNT1-inducible signaling protein-1 mediates pulmonary fibrosis in mice and is upregulated in humans with idiopathic pulmonary fibrosisMelanie Konigshoff
Department of Medicine, University of Giessen Lung Center, Giessen, Germany
J Clin Invest 119:772-87. 2009..Further analysis revealed that expression of WNT1-inducible signaling protein-1 (WISP1), which is encoded by a WNT target gene, was increased in ATII cells in both a mouse model of pulmonary fibrosis ..
- A novel variant of WISP1 lacking a Von Willebrand type C module overexpressed in scirrhous gastric carcinomaS Tanaka
Department of Surgery and Science, Graduate School of Medical Sciences, Kyushu University, Fukuoka, Japan
Oncogene 20:5525-32. 2001..Using targeted differential displays, we identified a novel variant of the CCN family member WISP1 (Wnt-induced secreted protein 1), named WISP1v, as overexpressed in scirrhous gastric carcinomas...
- Expression of Cyr61, CTGF, and WISP-1 correlates with clinical features of lung cancerPing Ping Chen
Laboratory of Molecular Oncology, Institute for Nutritional Sciences, Shanghai Institutes of Biological Sciences, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Graduate School of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, Shanghai, China College of Public Health, Zhengzhou University, China
PLoS ONE 2:e534. 2007..However, the correlation of expression of CCN family proteins and clinical features of lung cancer remains unknown...
- Dysregulation of stem cell signaling network due to germline mutation, SNP, Helicobacter pylori infection, epigenetic change and genetic alteration in gastric cancerMasaru Katoh
Genetics and Cell Biology Section, National Cancer Center Research Institute, 5 1 1 Tsukiji, Chuo Ku, Tokyo 104 0045 Japan
Cancer Biol Ther 6:832-9. 2007..WNT-beta-catenin-TCF/LEF signaling induces upregulation of MYC, CCND1, WISP1, FGF20, JAG1 and DKK1 genes. Notch signals are transduced to CSL-NICD-MAML and NFkappaB signaling cascades...
- Conserved POU-binding site linked to SP1-binding site within FZD5 promoter: Transcriptional mechanisms of FZD5 in undifferentiated human ES cells, fetal liver/spleen, adult colon, pancreatic islet, and diffuse-type gastric cancerYuriko Katoh
M and M Medical BioInformatics, Hongo 113 0033, Japan
Int J Oncol 30:751-5. 2007..are transduced through Frizzled (FZD) family receptor and LRP5/LRP6 co-receptor to upregulate FGF20, JAG1, DKK1, WISP1, CCND1 and MYC genes for cell-fate determination, while non-canonical WNT signals are transduced through FZD ..
- WNT signaling pathway and stem cell signaling networkMasuko Katoh
M and M Medical BioInformatics, Hongo, Japan
Clin Cancer Res 13:4042-5. 2007..beta-catenin, BCL9/BCL9L, and PYGO, activates transcription of canonical WNT target genes such as FGF20, DKK1, WISP1, MYC, CCND1, and Glucagon (GCG)...
- Hepatic differentiation of human bone marrow-derived UE7T-13 cells: Effects of cytokines and CCN family gene expressionTakashi Shimomura
Division of Molecular and Genetic Medicine, Department of Genetic Medicine and Regenerative Therapeutics, Graduate School of Medicine, Tottori University, Tottori, Japan
Hepatol Res 37:1068-79. 2007..During hepatic differentiation, UE7T-13 cells showed depressed expression of WISP1 and WISP2 genes, members of the CCN family...
- Differential expression of S100A2 and S100A4 in lung adenocarcinomas: clinicopathological significance, relationship to p53 and identification of their target genesDaisuke Matsubara
Department of Human Pathology, School of Medicine, The University of Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan
Cancer Sci 96:844-57. 2005..target genes involved in cancer progression: S100A2 induced RUNX3 and REPRIMO; S100A4 induced EZRIN, RUNX1 and WISP1; S100A2 repressed EGFR, NFKB2 and RELA2; and S100A4 repressed ANXA10 and IL1RN...
- CYR61 (CCN1) is essential for placental development and vascular integrityFan E Mo
Department of Molecular Genetics, University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, Illinois 60607 7170, USA
Mol Cell Biol 22:8709-20. 2002..family of secreted matricellular proteins that includes connective tissue growth factor (CCN2), NOV (CCN3), WISP-1 (CCN4), WISP-2 (CCN5), and WISP-3 (CCN6)...
- Comparative integromics on FZD7 orthologs: conserved binding sites for PU.1, SP1, CCAAT-box and TCF/LEF/SOX transcription factors within 5'-promoter region of mammalian FZD7 orthologsMasuko Katoh
M and M Medical BioInformatics, Hongo 113 0033, Japan
Int J Mol Med 19:529-33. 2007..transduced through Frizzled (FZD) family receptor and LRP5/LRP6 co-receptor to upregulate MYC, CCND1, FGF20, JAG1, WISP1 and DKK1 genes, while non-canonical WNT signals are transduced through FZD family receptor and PTK7/ROR2/RYK co-..
- [CCN family genes in the development and differentiation of cartilage tissues]Satoshi Kubota
Okayama University Graduate School of Medicine, Dentistry and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Dentistry
Clin Calcium 16:486-92. 2006..Moerover, production of other members, such as CCN1 and CCN4, are occasionally observed in chondrocytes, suggesting the contribution of the entire CCN family members to the ..
- Comprehensive expression analysis of all Wnt genes and their major secreted antagonists during mouse limb development and cartilage differentiationFlorian Witte
Max Planck Institute for Molecular Genetics, Ihnestr 73, D 14195 Berlin, Germany
Gene Expr Patterns 9:215-23. 2009..We also identified novel expression domains for the Wnt antagonists Sfrp1, Sfrp3, Sfrp5, Wisp1 as well as Dkk2 and Dkk3...
- Will o' the wisp: CCN4 as a novel molecular target in osteoarthritisAndrew Leask
Department of Dentistry, University of Western Ontario, London, ON, Canada, NGA 5C1
J Cell Commun Signal 5:51-2. 2011..The authors found that the known wnt target WISP-1 (CCN4) was also overexpressed; CCN4 was sufficient to recapitulate an OA phenotype in vitro and in vivo, suggesting that ..
- Genetic variations in the Wnt signaling pathway affect lung function in asthma patientsS H Wang
Pediatric Intensive Care Unit, Children s Hospital, Chongqing Medical University, Chongqing, China
Genet Mol Res 12:1829-33. 2013..We found that rs2929973 of the WISP1 gene was significantly associated with forced expiratory volume in 1 s (FEV1), with the G allele conferring ..
- Novel combination of collagen dynamics analysis and transcriptional profiling reveals fibrosis-relevant genes and pathwaysMarjolein E Blaauboer
TNO Metabolic Health Research, Leiden, The Netherlands Department of Oral Cell Biology, Academic Centre for Dentistry Amsterdam ACTA, University of Amsterdam and VU University Amsterdam, MOVE Research Institute Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Matrix Biol 32:424-31. 2013..The observation that the large majority of the genes which correlated with new collagen formation also were upregulated during TGFβ₁-induced myofibroblast differentiation provides further evidence for their involvement in fibrosis...
- 7th international workshop on the CCN family of genes: Nice to be in niceBernard Perbal
International CCN Society, Paris, France
J Cell Commun Signal 7:165-7. 2013..genes were first proposed to constitute a family of proteins (CCN) which now comprises 6 members (CCN1, CCN2, CCN3, CCN4-6) including the wisp proteins...
- Hydroxyapatite coating affects the Wnt signaling pathway during peri-implant healing in vivoA Thorfve
Department of Biomaterials, Institute of Clinical Sciences, The Sahlgrenska Academy, University of Gothenburg, Box 412, SE 405 30 Gothenburg, Sweden BIOMATCELL VINN Excellence Center of Biomaterials and Cell Therapy, the Sahlgrenska Academy at University of Gothenburg, Box 412, SE 405 30 Gothenburg, Sweden Electronic address
Acta Biomater 10:1451-62. 2014..Further, the expression of OCN, CTSK, COL1A1, LRP5/6 and WISP1 was significantly higher in implant-adherent cells of HA-coated implants, with or without Li(+)...
- The role of the CCN family of proteins in female reproductionElke Winterhager
Institute of Molecular Biology, University Clinic Essen, University of Duisburg Essen, Hufelandstrasse 55, 45122, Essen, Germany
Cell Mol Life Sci 71:2299-311. 2014..Little is known about the role of CCN4-6 in the reproductive organs...
- Abnormal gene expression and gene fusion in lung adenocarcinoma with high-throughput RNA sequencingZ H Yang
Department of Respiratory Medicine, Shengjing Hospital of China Medical University, Shenyang, China
Cancer Gene Ther 21:74-82. 2014..On the basis of the cellular localization analysis of core genes, wnt-1-induced secreted protein 1 (WISP1) and receptor (G protein-coupled) activity modifying protein 1 (RAMP1) identified mainly located in extracellular ..
- Low-dose PTH increases osteoblast activity via decreased Mef2c/Sost in senescent osteopenic miceZuzana Saidak
UMR 1132 InsermHôpital Lariboisière, 2 rue Ambroise Pare, 75475 Paris Cedex 10, FranceUniversité Paris DiderotSorbonne Paris Cité, Paris, France UMR 1132 InsermHôpital Lariboisière, 2 rue Ambroise Pare, 75475 Paris Cedex 10, FranceUniversité Paris DiderotSorbonne Paris Cité, Paris, France
J Endocrinol 223:25-33. 2014..marrow stromal cells and mature osteoblasts, which was associated with increased expression of the Wnt effector Wisp1. Moreover, low-dose PTH decreased the expression of the Mef2c transcription factor, resulting in decreased Sost ..
- WISP 1 is an important survival factor in human mesenchymal stromal cellsKatrin Schlegelmilch
Orthopedic Center for Musculoskeletal Research, University of Wurzburg, Germany Electronic address
Gene 551:243-54. 2014WNT-induced secreted protein 1 (WISP1/CCN4), a member of the CCN protein family, acts as a downstream factor of the canonical WNT signaling pathway...
- Wnt5a-induced Wnt1-inducible secreted protein-1 suppresses vascular smooth muscle cell apoptosis induced by oxidative stressCarina Mill
From the School of Clinical Sciences, University of Bristol, Bristol Royal Infirmary, Bristol, United Kingdom
Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol 34:2449-56. 2014..We therefore investigated Wnt/β-catenin survival signaling in VSMCs and assessed the presence of this pathway in human atherosclerotic plaques at various stages of the disease process...
- Communication is the key. : Part 2 : Direct to consumer genetics in our future daily life ?Bernard Perbal
International CCN Society, Paris, France
J Cell Commun Signal 8:275-87. 2014..For example, among the SNPs mapped within ccn1(cyr61), ccn2(ctgf), ccn3(nov), ccn4(wisp-1), ccn5(wisp-2) and ccn6 (wisp-3), only mutations within ccn4 were associated to PPD (the autosomal recessive ..
- WISP-1 a novel angiogenic regulator of the CCN family promotes oral squamous cell carcinoma angiogenesis through VEGF-A expressionJing Yuan Chuang
Department of Medical Laboratory Science and Biotechnology, China Medical University, Taichung, Taiwan
Oncotarget 6:4239-52. 2015..VEGF-A is the most established angiogenic factor involved in the angiogenic-regulated tumor progression. WISP-1/CCN4 is an extracellular matrix-related protein that belongs to the Cyr61, CTGF, Nov (CCN) family and regulates many ..
- Targeting WISP1 to sensitize esophageal squamous cell carcinoma to irradiationHongfang Zhang
Hangzhou Cancer Institution, Hangzhou Cancer Hospital, Hangzhou, China
Oncotarget 6:6218-34. 2015..However, most of patients benefited little from radiotherapy due to refractory radioresistance. We found that WISP1, a downstream target gene of Wnt/β-catenin pathway, was re-expressed in 67...
- Emerging role of CCN family proteins in tumorigenesis and cancer metastasis (Review)Jun Li
Department of General Surgery, Beijing Friendship Hospital, Capital Medical University, Beijing 100050, P R China
Int J Mol Med 36:1451-63. 2015The CCN family of proteins comprises the members CCN1, CCN2, CCN3, CCN4, CCN5 and CCN6...
- CCN4/WISP-1 positively regulates chondrogenesis by controlling TGF-β3 functionYuya Yoshioka
Department of Oral Rehabilitation and Regenerative Medicine, Okayama University Graduate School of Medicine, Dentistry and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Okayama, Japan
Bone 83:162-70. 2016..To understand the role of CCN4 in chondrogenesis, human bone marrow stromal cells (hBMSCs) were transduced with CCN4 adenovirus (adCCN4) or siRNA ..
- Time-dependent cellular and transcriptional changes in the osteoblast lineage associated with sclerostin antibody treatment in ovariectomized ratsScott Taylor
Department of Comparative Biology and Safety Sciences, Amgen Inc, Thousand Oaks, CA, USA
Bone 84:148-59. 2016..of canonical Wnt target genes was similar in all three cell types at d8, including upregulation of Twist1 and Wisp1. At d29, the pattern of Wnt target gene expression changed in the OCy, with Twist1 returning to VEH level, ..
- MECHANICAL VENTILATION AUGMENTS POLY(I:C)INDUCED LUNG INJURY VIA A WISP1-INTEGRIN β3 DEPENDENT PATHWAY IN MICEShuqing Jin
Department of Anesthesiology, Shanghai East Hospital, Tongji University, Shanghai, China
Mol Med . 2016..The expression level of WNT-induced secreted protein 1 (WISP1) was consistent with lung injury, and the amplification of lung injury by MTV can be alleviated by anti-WISP1 ..
- WISP1-αvβ3 integrin signaling positively regulates TLR-triggered inflammation response in sepsis induced lung injuryZhixia Chen
Department of Anesthesiology, East Hospital, Tongji University School of Medicine, Shanghai, China
Sci Rep 6:28841. 2016We recently noted that the matricellular protein WISP1 contributes to sepsis induced acute lung injury (ALI) via integrin β6...
- Gene expression profiling of the 8q22-24 position in human breast cancer: TSPYL5, MTDH, ATAD2 and CCNE2 genes are implicated in oncogenesis, while WISP1 and EXT1 genes may predict a risk of metastasisAfsoon Taghavi
Department of Cellular and Molecular Biology, Cancer Research Center, Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences, Tehran 1985717413, Iran
Oncol Lett 12:3845-3855. 2016..Subsequently, mRNA copy numbers of exostosin glycosyltransferase 1 (EXT1), WNT1 inducible signaling pathway protein 1 (WISP1), ATPase family, AAA domain containing 2 (ATAD2), TSP-like 5 (TSPYL5)..
- Identification of differentially expressed mRNA during pancreas regeneration of rat by mRNA differential displayH W Lim
School of Chemistry and Molecular Engineering, Seoul National University, San 56 1, Shilim Dong, Kwanak gu, Seoul 151 742, South Korea
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 299:806-12. 2002..Profiling of gene expression in response to pancreatectomy may lead to new insights into hypertrophy and hyperglycemia representing type II diabetes, as well as into the identification of novel diagnostic markers of type II diabetes...
- A gene expression signature that distinguishes desmoid tumours from nodular fasciitisM Bacac
Division of Experimental Pathology, University Institute of Pathology, Lausanne, Switzerland
J Pathol 208:543-53. 2006..transcription factors (TWIST1, PITX2, EYA2, OAS1, MITF, TCF20), and members of the Wnt signalling pathway (AXIN2, WISP1, SFRP)...
- The food contaminant and nephrotoxin ochratoxin A enhances Wnt1 inducible signaling protein 1 and tumor necrosis factor-α expression in human primary proximal tubule cellsIsabell Hennemeier
Julius Bernstein Institut für Physiologie, Martin Luther Universitat Halle Wittenberg, Halle, Germany
Mol Nutr Food Res 56:1375-84. 2012..The underlying molecular mechanisms of nanomolar ochratoxin A (OTA) concentrations, especially those on pathophysiological relevant gene expression in target tissue and underlying signaling mechanisms are unknown...
- Genome-wide association study identifies a novel locus contributing to type 2 diabetes susceptibility in Sikhs of Punjabi origin from IndiaRicha Saxena
Center for Human Genetic Research and Department of Anesthesia, Critical Care and Pain Medicine, Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Diabetes 62:1746-55. 2013..Our findings provide new evidence on the presence of a population-specific signal in relation to T2D, which may provide additional insights into T2D pathogenesis...
- Transcriptional characterization of Wnt pathway during sequential hepatic differentiation of human embryonic stem cells and adipose tissue-derived stem cellsJeonghoon Heo
Department of Molecular Biology and Immunology, College of Medicine, Kosin University, Busan, Republic of Korea
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 434:235-40. 2013..The expression of WNT2B, WNT5A, and WISP1 increased at late hepatic differentiation of hES, but the expression of DKK1 and CCND1 decreased during early ..
- Inflammatory responses of airway smooth muscle cells and effects of endothelin receptor antagonismJürgen Knobloch
Department of Internal Medicine III, University Hospital Bergmannsheil, Bochum, Germany
Am J Respir Cell Mol Biol 49:114-27. 2013..Thirteen cytokines/chemokines, MMP13, and WISP1 were suppressed by ETRAs...
- A role for WNT1-inducible signaling protein-1 in airway remodeling in a rat asthma modelMingjin Yang
Department of Respiratory Medicine, Chongqing Medical University, Chongqing, China
Int Immunopharmacol 17:350-7. 2013Over-expression of WISP1 has been described in multi-organ fibrosis and tissue remodeling. Moreover, it has recently been found that polymorphism of WISP1 gene is related with the change of lung function in asthmatic subjects...
- The low-abundance transcriptome reveals novel biomarkers, specific intracellular pathways and targetable genes associated with advanced gastric cancerCarolina Bizama
Applied Cellular and Molecular Biology PhD Program, Agricultural and Forestry Sciences Faculty Universidad de La Frontera, Temuco, 4811230, Chile Creative BioScience, Santiago, 8580702, Chile
Int J Cancer 134:755-64. 2014..we identified cancer type-specific intracellular pathways and targetable genes, such as IRS2, IL17, IFNγ, VEGF-C, WISP1, FZD5 and CTBP1 that were not detectable by whole transcriptome analyses...
- Fsh controls gene expression in fish both independently of and through steroid mediationElisabeth Sambroni
INRA, UR1037 LPGP, Testicular Physiology and Puberty, SFR Biosit, Biogenouest, Campus de Beaulieu, Rennes, France
PLoS ONE 8:e76684. 2013..Trilostane significantly reduced or suppressed the response of many genes to Fsh (like wisp1, testis gapdhs, cldn11, inha, vt1 or dmrt1) showing that, in fish, important aspects of Fsh action follow indirect ..
- Expression and physiological role of CCN4/Wnt-induced secreted protein 1 mRNA splicing variants in chondrocytesTakeshi Yanagita
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Dentistry, Okayama University Graduate School of Medicine, Dentistry and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Japan
FEBS J 274:1655-65. 2007CCN4/Wnt-induced secreted protein 1 (WISP1) is one of the CCN (CTGF/Cyr61/Nov) family proteins...
- [Study on expression of CTGF and WISP-1 genes in human lung cancers]Ning Li
Department of Nutrition and Food Hygiene, College of Public Health, Zhengzhou University, Zhengzhou 450001, China
Wei Sheng Yan Jiu 37:555-7. 2008..To investigate CTGF and WISP-1 genes expression levels and theirs relations to clinical and pathological features in human lung carcinomas...
- Activation of cyclic AMP signaling leads to different pathway alterations in lesions of the adrenal cortex caused by germline PRKAR1A defects versus those due to somatic GNAS mutationsMadson Q Almeida
Section on Endocrinology and Genetics, Program on Developmental Endocrinology and Genetics, Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, National Institutes of Health, Building 10, CRC, Room 1 3330, 10 Center Drive, MSC1103, Bethesda, Maryland 20892, USA
J Clin Endocrinol Metab 97:E687-93. 2012....
- Microarray expression analysis of genes and pathways involved in growth plate cartilage injury responses and bony repairCarmen E Macsai
Sansom Institute for Health Research, School of Pharmacy and Medical Sciences, University of South Australia, Adelaide, Australia
Bone 50:1081-91. 2012..of bone bridge formation, including Wnt signalling (SFRP1, SFRP4, β-catenin, Csnk2a1, Tcf7, Lef1, Fzd1, Fzd2, Wisp1 and Cpz), BMP signalling (BMP-2, BMP-6, BMP-7, Chrd, Chrdl2 and Id1), osteoblast differentiation (BMP-2, BMP-6, ..
- Editor's perspective (the many facets of cell injury: angiogenesis to autophagy)Kenneth Maiese
Curr Neurovasc Res 9:83-4. 2012
- WNT1-inducible signaling pathway protein 1 contributes to ventilator-induced lung injuryHui Hua Li
Department of Anesthesiology, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Pittsburgh, PA 15213, USA
Am J Respir Cell Mol Biol 47:528-35. 2012..ankyrin repeat and PH domain 1 (Asap1), adenylate cyclase 8 (Adcy8), WNT1-inducible signaling pathway protein 1 (Wisp1), and N-myc downstream regulated 1 (Ndrg1). Information from published studies guided initial assessment to Wisp1...
- BRCA2 dysfunction promotes malignant transformation of pancreatic intraepithelial neoplasiaQi Wang
Department of Gastroenterology, Ruijin Hospital, Shanghai Jiao Tong University School of Medicine, 197 Ruijin Er Road, Shanghai 200025, China
Anticancer Agents Med Chem 13:261-9. 2013..further validation by real-time PCR and Western Blot, we found that the expression of Cyclinb2, Cyclina2, Twist1, Wisp1 and Cxcr4 revealed a significant increase in the PanIN-BR1 cells, however, the expression of p15, p16 and Wisp2 ..
- Anti-fibrotic effect of CCN3 accompanied by altered gene expression profile of the CCN familyTarek Abd El Kader
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Dentistry, Okayama University Graduate School of Medicine, Dentistry and Pharmaceutical Sciences, 2 5 1 Shikata cho, Kita ku, Okayama, 700 8525, Japan
J Cell Commun Signal 7:11-8. 2013..Interestingly, not only CCN2, but also CCN4 gene expression showed a decrease upon CCN3 overexpression...
- WISP1 neuroprotection requires FoxO3a post-translational modulation with autoregulatory control of SIRT1Shaohui Wang
Laboratory of Cellular and Molecular Signaling, New Jersey Health Sciences University, Newark, NJ 07101
Curr Neurovasc Res 10:54-69. 2013As a member of the secreted extracellular matrix associated proteins of the CCN family, Wnt1 inducible signaling pathway protein 1 (WISP1/CCN4) is garnering increased attention not only as a potent proliferative entity, but also as a ..
- Tuberous sclerosis protein 2 (TSC2) modulates CCN4 cytoprotection during apoptotic amyloid toxicity in microgliaYan Chen Shang
Laboratory of Cellular and Molecular Signaling, New Jersey Health Sciences University, Newark, NJ 07101, USA
Curr Neurovasc Res 10:29-38. 2013..toxicity in AD remain elusive and await novel avenues for drug development. Here we show that Wnt1 inducible signaling pathway protein 1 (WISP1/CCN4) controls the post-translational phosphorylation of Akt1, p70S6K, and AMP activated ..
- Role of β-catenin-regulated CCN matricellular proteins in epithelial repair after inflammatory lung injuryRachel L Zemans
Division of Pulmonary, Critical Care, and Sleep Medicine, Department of Medicine, National Jewish Health, Denver, CO 80206, USA
Am J Physiol Lung Cell Mol Physiol 304:L415-27. 2013..Purified neutrophil elastase induced WISP1 upregulation in lung epithelial cells, as determined by qPCR. WISP1 expression increased in murine lungs after i.t...
- CCN3 (NOV) is a novel angiogenic regulator of the CCN protein familyCristiane G Lin
Department of Molecular Genetics, University of Illinois at Chicago College of Medicine, Chicago, Illinois, 60607, USA
J Biol Chem 278:24200-8. 2003CCN3 (NOV) is a matricellular protein of the CCN family, which also includes CCN1 (CYR61), CCN2 (CTGF), CCN4 (WISP-1), CCN5 (WISP-2), and CCN6 (WISP-3)...
- The CCN family: a new stimulus packageD R Brigstock
Department of Surgery, The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio 43212, USA
J Endocrinol 178:169-75. 2003..growth factor (CTGF/CCN2), nephroblastoma overexpressed (NOV/CCN3), and Wnt-induced secreted proteins-1 (WISP-1/CCN4), -2 (WISP-2/CCN5) and -3 (WISP-3/CCN6)...
- Integrin-dependent functions of the angiogenic inducer NOV (CCN3): implication in wound healingCristiane G Lin
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Genetics, University of Illinois College of Medicine, Chicago, Illinois 60607 7170, USA
J Biol Chem 280:8229-37. 2005..overexpressed) is a matricellular protein of the CCN family, which also includes CCN1 (CYR61), CCN2 (CTGF), CCN4 (WISP-1), CCN5 (WISP-2), and CCN6 (WISP-3)...
- Expression of WISPs and of their novel alternative variants in human hepatocellular carcinoma cellsMelchiorre Cervello
Istituto di Biomedicina e Immunologia Molecolare, CNR, Via Ugo La Malfa 153, 90146 Palermo, Italy
Ann N Y Acad Sci 1028:432-9. 2004..Our results show for the first time that WISP1, WISP1v, and WISP3 are expressed in HCC cell lines...
- Comparative genomics on Norrie disease geneMasuko Katoh
M and M Medical BioInformatics, Hongo 113 0033, Japan
Int J Mol Med 15:885-9. 2005..CKTSF1B2 or GREM2 or PRDC), DAND4 (CER1), DAND5 (CKTSF1B3 or GREM3 or DANTE), MUC2, MUC5AC, MUC5B, MUC6, MUC19, WISP1, WISP2, WISP3, VWF, NOV and Norrie disease (NDP or NORRIN) genes encode proteins with cysteine knot domain...
- CCNs, fibulin-1C and S100A4 expression in leiomyoma and myometrium: inverse association with TGF-beta and regulation by TGF-beta in leiomyoma and myometrial smooth muscle cellsXiaoping Luo
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Florida, Gainesville, 32610, USA
Mol Hum Reprod 12:245-56. 2006..by evaluating the expression of TGF-beta1/TGF-beta3 and CCN2, the other members of the CCN family, CCN3 and CCN4, as well as fibulin-1C and S100A4, calcium-binding proteins that interact with CCNs...
- STAT3-induced WNT5A signaling loop in embryonic stem cells, adult normal tissues, chronic persistent inflammation, rheumatoid arthritis and cancer (Review)Masuko Katoh
M and M Medical BioInformatics, Hongo 113 0033, Japan
Int J Mol Med 19:273-8. 2007..Canonical WNT5A signaling through Frizzled and LRP5/LRP6 receptors activates FGF20, WISP1, MYC and CCND1 transcription for the maintenance of stem/progenitor cells, while non-canonical WNT5A signaling ..
- Folate deficiency in normal human fibroblasts leads to altered expression of genes primarily linked to cell signaling, the cytoskeleton and extracellular matrixKaren S Katula
Department of Biology, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Greensboro, NC 27402, USA
J Nutr Biochem 18:541-52. 2007..in cell signaling, the cytoskeleton and the extracellular matrix and included the Wnt pathway genes DKK1, WISP1 and WNT5A. Twelve selected genes were further validated by qRT-PCR...
- Advanced glycation end products cause increased CCN family and extracellular matrix gene expression in the diabetic rodent retinaJ M Hughes
Ocular Angiogenesis Group, Department of Ophthalmology, Academic Medical Centre, University of Amsterdam, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Diabetologia 50:1089-98. 2007..overexpressed gene (NOV, also known as CCN3) and WNT1-inducible signalling pathway proteins 1, 2 and 3 (WISP1, -2 and -3; also known as CCN4, -5 and -6) affects cellular growth, differentiation, adhesion and locomotion in ..
- Conserved POU/OCT- and GATA-binding sites in 5'-flanking promoter region of mammalian WNT8B orthologsMasuko Katoh
M and M Medical BioInformatics, Hongo, Japan
Int J Oncol 30:1273-7. 2007..transduced to the canonical pathway for the transcriptional up-regulation of MYC, CCND1, FGF20, JAG1, WISP1 and DKK1 genes, and also to the non-canonical pathway for the activation of RHOA, JNK, PKC, NFAT and NLK signaling ..
- Microenvironmental changes during differentiation of mesenchymal stem cells towards chondrocytesFarida Djouad
INSERM, U 844, 80 avenue Augustin Fliche, Montpellier, F 34091 France
Arthritis Res Ther 9:R33. 2007..and MMP-28), molecules of the connective tissue growth factor (CTGF); cef10/cyr61 and nov (CCN) family (CCN3 and CCN4), chemokines and their receptors chemokine CXC motif ligand (CXCL1), Fms-related tyrosine kinase 3 ligand (FlT3L), ..
- Wnt-induced secreted protein-1 is a prohypertrophic and profibrotic growth factorJ T Colston
Department of Medicine, University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, San Antonio, Texas, USA
Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol 293:H1839-46. 2007..WISP-1 stimulates cardiomyocyte hypertrophy, fibroblast proliferation, and ECM expression in vitro. These results suggest that WISP-1 may play a critical role in post-myocardial infarction remodeling...
- Overexpression of connective tissue growth factor WISP-1 in Chinese primary rectal cancer patientsChao Tian
Department of Gastrointestinal Surgery, West China Hospital, Sichuan University, Chengdu 610041, Sichuan Province, China
World J Gastroenterol 13:3878-82. 2007..To clarify the expression change of Wnt-induced secreted protein-1 (WISP-1) in human rectal cancer and to determine whether it is correlated with invasion and metastasis of human rectal cancer...
- Activation of hepatic stem cell marker EpCAM by Wnt-beta-catenin signaling in hepatocellular carcinomaTaro Yamashita
Liver Carcinogenesis Section, Laboratory of Human Carcinogenesis, Center for Cancer Research, National Cancer Institute, Bethesda, Maryland 20892 4255, USA
Cancer Res 67:10831-9. 2007....
- Involvement of the p38 mitogen-activated protein kinase alpha, beta, and gamma isoforms in myogenic differentiationHaixia Wang
Department of Biochemistry, The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Clearwater Bay, Kowloon, Hong Kong, China
Mol Biol Cell 19:1519-28. 2008..Furthermore, several novel p38 target genes (i.e., E2F2, cyclin D3, and WISP1) are found to be required for myogenin expression, which provides a molecular basis to explain why different p38 ..
- The 5' untranslated regions (UTRs) of CCN1, CCN2, and CCN4 exhibit cryptic promoter activityBau Lin Huang
Department of Oral Biology, School of Dentistry at UCLA, University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA, 90095, USA
J Cell Commun Signal 1:17-32. 2007..These results suggest that these promoters may contribute to the regulation of CCN genes in vivo...
- The CCN family of genes: a perspective on CCN biology and therapeutic potentialHerman Yeger
Department of Paediatric Laboratory Medicine, Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto, Canada
J Cell Commun Signal 1:159-64. 2007..of genes currently comprises six secreted proteins (designated CCN1-6 after Cyr61/CCN1; ctgf/CCN2; Nov/CCN3; WISP1/CCN4; WISP2/CCN5, WISP3/CCN6) with a similar mosaic primary structure...
- Identification of phylogenetically conserved enhancer elements implicated in pancreas development in the WISP1 and CTGF orthologsM Kapasa
Developmental Biology Laboratory, Biomedical Research Foundation of the Academy of Athens, 11527, Athens, Greece
Genomics 92:301-8. 2008b>WISP1 and CTGF are members of the CCN family of growth factors encoding extracellular matrix proteins participating in several developmental and tumorigenic processes...
- WNT signaling in stem cell biology and regenerative medicineMasaru Katoh
Genetics and Cell Biology Section, National Cancer Center Research Institute, Tokyo 104 0045, Japan
Curr Drug Targets 9:565-70. 2008..MYC, CCND1, AXIN2, FGF20, WISP1, JAG1, DKK1 and Glucagon are target genes of canonical WNT signaling cascade, while CD44, Vimentin and STX5 are ..
- Beta-catenin levels influence rapid mechanical responses in osteoblastsNatasha Case
Department of Medicine, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, North Carolina 27599, USA
J Biol Chem 283:29196-205. 2008..This was followed by up-regulation of the Wnt/beta-catenin target genes Wisp1 and Cox2, with peak responses at 4 and 1 h of strain, respectively...
- Wnt1 expression induces short-range and long-range cell recruitments that modify mammary tumor development and are not induced by a cell-autonomous beta-catenin effectorYoung Chul Kim
McArdle Laboratory for Cancer Research, School of Medicine and Public Health, University of Wisconsin Madison, Madison, Wisconsin 53706, USA
Cancer Res 68:10145-53. 2008..epithelial cells induce Wnt-specific target gene expression in local stromal cells (Wnt1-induced secreted protein 1/CCN4) but also induce long-range effects...
- Role of CCN, a vertebrate specific gene family, in developmentKen ichi Katsube
Oral Pathology, Graduate School of Tokyo Medical and Dental University, Tokyo, Japan
Dev Growth Differ 51:55-67. 2009..The major members of CCN are CCN1 (Cyr61), CCN2 (CTGF), and CCN3 (Nov). CCN4, CCN5, and CCN6 were formerly reported to be in the Wisp family, but they are now integrated into CCN due to the ..
- Nitric oxide increases Wnt-induced secreted protein-1 (WISP-1/CCN4) expression and function in colitisHongying Wang
University of Calgary, AB, Canada
J Mol Med (Berl) 87:435-45. 2009..Wnt-inducible secreted protein (WISP)-1 (CCN4), a member of the connective tissue growth factor family, is involved in tissue repair...
- Expression of CCN family of genes in human skin in vivo and alterations by solar-simulated ultraviolet irradiationTaihao Quan
Department of Dermatology, University of Michigan, 1150 W Medical Center Drive, Med Sci 1, Room 6447, Ann Arbor, MI, 48109 5609, USA
J Cell Commun Signal 3:19-23. 2009..CCN5 was most abundantly expressed followed by CCN2>CCN3>CCN1>CCN4>CCN6. Solar-simulated ultraviolet irradiation increased mRNA expression of CCN1 and CCN2...
- Karen M Lyons; Fiscal Year: 2015..Mice carrying floxed alleles of Ccns 1 and 2 have been generated, as have Ccn4-/- mice, and will be used to excise Ccn genes prenatally and postnatally...
- CYR61-Mediated Angiogenesis in Rheumatoid ArthritisLESTER LAU; Fiscal Year: 2002..Then we will explore Cyr61 as a potential therapeutic target. We will test whether blockade of Cyr6l function, using monoclonal antibodies or inhibitory peptides, can prevent or ameliorate arthritis and joint destruction. ..
- INDUCIBLE GENES IN ANGIOGENESIS AND TUMOR GROWTHLESTER LAU; Fiscal Year: 2003..Third, the role of Cyr61 in tumor growth and metastasis will be evaluated, and intervention of Cyr61 activities will be explored as a means of restricting tumor growth. ..
- Ribosome Biogenesis and p53 Dependent Cell Cycle ControlLESTER LAU; Fiscal Year: 2006..Through these studies we hope to elucidate the mechanism by which nucleolar surveillance functions as a novel cell cycle checkpoint. ..
- FoxM1B Protein in Stimulating Proliferation during AgingLESTER LAU; Fiscal Year: 2007..abstract_text> ..
- Role of LIBC in Inflammatory Breast Cancer PhenotypeCelina Kleer; Fiscal Year: 2007..Also, understanding the role of WISP3 will shed light on the mechanisms of cancer development in general and serve as a model for other related CCN genes involved in carcinogenesis. ..
- Structure and Function of the Matricellular Protein CCN1LESTER LAU; Fiscal Year: 2008..Through these studies, we hope to gain insight into how CCN1 acts as a matricellular protein to control multiple cellular processes. ..
- Integrin-Matrix Interaction in Cardiovascular DevelopmentLester F Lau; Fiscal Year: 2010..Together, these studies will provide novel insights into how CCN proteins regulate cardiovascular development through extracellular matrix signaling, and shed light on their roles in cardiovascular diseases. ..
- PTH STIMULATED BONE FORMATIONROBERT JILKA; Fiscal Year: 2004..abstract_text> ..
- Linking folate deficiency to changes in gene expressionKAREN KATULA; Fiscal Year: 2006..unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- CYR61-a novel potential mediator of photoaged human skinTaihao Quan; Fiscal Year: 2010..Results from the proposed studies will provide a foundation of knowledge regarding the role of CYR61 in human skin. ..