Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: VAMP3
Description: vesicle associated membrane protein 3
Alias: CEB, vesicle-associated membrane protein 3, VAMP-3, cellubrevin, synaptobrevin-3
Publications159 found, 100 shown here
- Inhibition of phagocytosis in HIV-1-infected macrophages relies on Nef-dependent alteration of focal delivery of recycling compartmentsJulie Mazzolini
Institut Cochin, Universite Paris Descartes, Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique Unite Mixte de Recherche 8104, Paris, France
Blood 115:4226-36. 2010..Finally, an alteration of the recruitment of vesicle-associated membrane protein (VAMP3)- and tumor necrosis factor-alpha (TNFalpha)-positive recycling endosomes regulated by AP1, but not of VAMP7-..
- Interaction of Munc-18-2 with syntaxin 3 controls the association of apical SNAREs in epithelial cellsK Riento
Department of Biochemistry, National Public Health Institute, Mannerheimintie 166, FIN 00300, Helsinki, Finland
J Cell Sci 111:2681-8. 1998..Munc-18-2 bound to syntaxin 3 by overexpression results in a marked decrease in the SNARE proteins SNAP-23 and cellubrevin bound to the syntaxin...
- Vesicle-associated membrane protein 3 (VAMP-3) and VAMP-8 are present in human platelets and are required for granule secretionJanos Polgar
Cardiovascular Biology Laboratory, Harvard School of Public Health, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Blood 100:1081-3. 2002..In contrast, rVAMP-2, which formed SNARE complexes in vitro, had no effect on platelet exocytosis. We conclude that VAMP-3 and VAMP-8 form SNARE complexes with platelet syntaxin 4 and are required for platelet granule secretion...
- A novel tetanus neurotoxin-insensitive vesicle-associated membrane protein in SNARE complexes of the apical plasma membrane of epithelial cellsT Galli
Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique Unité Mixte de Recherche 144 Compartimentation et Dynamique Cellulaires, Institut Curie, F 75248 Paris Cedex 05, France
Mol Biol Cell 9:1437-48. 1998..codistributed at the apical plasma membrane where they formed NEM-dependent SNARE complexes with TI-VAMP and cellubrevin. We suggest that TI-VAMP, SNAP23, and syntaxin 3 can participate in exocytotic processes at the apical plasma ..
- Syntaxin 13 mediates cycling of plasma membrane proteins via tubulovesicular recycling endosomesR Prekeris
Howard Hughes Medical Institute, Department of Molecular and Cellular Physiology, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, California 94305 5428, USA
J Cell Biol 143:957-71. 1998..These results support a role for syntaxin 13 in membrane fusion events during the recycling of plasma membrane proteins...
- A SNARE complex mediating fusion of late endosomes defines conserved properties of SNARE structure and functionW Antonin
Department of Neurobiology, Max Planck Institute for Biophysical Chemistry, 37077 Gottingen, Germany
EMBO J 19:6453-64. 2000..We conclude that the structure of core complexes and their molecular mechanism in membrane fusion is highly conserved between distant SNAREs...
- Crystal structure of the endosomal SNARE complex reveals common structural principles of all SNAREsWolfram Antonin
Department of Neurobiology and Max Planck Institute for Biophysical Chemistry, Am Fassberg 11, 37077 Gottingen, Germany
Nat Struct Biol 9:107-11. 2002..We conclude that the structure of the SNARE core complex is an evolutionarily conserved hallmark of all SNARE complexes and is intimately associated with the general role of SNAREs in membrane fusion...
- Early/recycling endosomes-to-TGN transport involves two SNARE complexes and a Rab6 isoformFrédéric Mallard
UMR144 Curie CNRS, Institut Curie, F 75248 Paris Cedex 05, France
J Cell Biol 156:653-64. 2002..putative t-SNAREs syntaxin 6, syntaxin 16, and Vti1a, and two early/recycling endosomal v-SNAREs, VAMP3/cellubrevin, and VAMP4...
- Coiled-coil interactions are required for post-Golgi R-SNARE traffickingDavid E Gordon
Department of Clinical Biochemistry, University of Cambridge, Cambridge, UK
EMBO Rep 10:851-6. 2009..However, when the dileucine motif is mutated, the construct can still be internalized potentially through coiled-coil interactions with Q-SNAREs...
- SNARE proteins are critical for regulated exocytosis of ECP from human eosinophilsH J Hoffmann
Allergy and Lung Research Laboratory, University of Aarhus, Aarhus C, DK-8000, Denmark
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 282:194-9. 2001..amplified from a domain conserved among VAMP isoforms revealed identity only to VAMP-2 but not to VAMP-1 or cellubrevin. Functional experiments revealed that tetanus toxin pretreatment, which cleaved VAMP-2 in eosinophils, ..
- Avian encephalomyelitis virus nonstructural protein 2C induces apoptosis by activating cytochrome c/caspase-9 pathwayJue Liu
Animal Health Biotechnology Unit, Temasek Life Sciences Laboratory, The National University of Singapore, 117604 Singapore
Virology 318:169-82. 2004..Expression of the protein 2C on chick embryo brain (CEB) and Cos-7 cells produced TUNEL-positive cells characterized by a cleavage of cellular DNA and the formation of ..
- The glucose transporter (GLUT-4) and vesicle-associated membrane protein-2 (VAMP-2) are segregated from recycling endosomes in insulin-sensitive cellsS Martin
Centre for Molecular and Cellular Biology, University of Queensland, St Lucia, Brisbane, Australia
J Cell Biol 134:625-35. 1996..VAMP-1, VAMP-2, and cellubrevin cDNAs were isolated from a 3T3-L1 adipocyte expression library...
- Association of N-ethylmaleimide sensitive fusion (NSF) protein and soluble NSF attachment proteins-alpha and -gamma with glucose transporter-4-containing vesicles in primary rat adipocytesC C Mastick
Department of Cell Biology, Parke Davis Pharmaceutical Research Division, Warner Lambert Company, Ann Arbor, Michigan 48105, USA
Endocrinology 138:2391-7. 1997..with 85% of the GLUT4 and 60% of the vesicle associated membrane proteins (VAMPs; synaptobrevins) VAMP-2 and cellubrevin in anti-GLUT4 immunoadsorptions...
- Cell adhesion alters gene transcription in chicken embryo brain cells and mouse embryonal carcinoma cellsV P Mauro
Department of Neurobiology, Scripps Research Institute, La Jolla, CA 92037
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 91:2868-72. 1994..gene expression occur in embryonic cells as a consequence of changes in cellular aggregation, chicken embryo brain (CEB) cells isolated from 8-day embryos were allowed to aggregate or prevented from aggregating by treatment with anti-..
- Cellubrevin-targeted fluorescence uncovers heterogeneity in the recycling endosomesK Teter
Department of Molecular and Cell Biology, University of California, Berkeley, California 94720 3200, USA
J Biol Chem 273:19625-33. 1998..We have used another approach, one in which the vesicle transport protein cellubrevin was appended with a luminal IgG epitope to allow targeting of fluorescein-5'-isothiocyanate (FITC)-labeled anti-..
- Membrane-association properties of avian encephalomyelitis virus protein 3AJue Liu
Animal Health Biotechnology, Temasek Life Sciences Laboratory, The National University of Singapore, Singapore 117604, Singapore
Virology 321:297-306. 2004..Membrane-association property was assayed using chick embryo brain (CEB) cells transfected with the fusion GFP-3A and its various deletion mutants demonstrate that 3A is integrally ..
- Vesicle-associated membrane protein 2 plays a specific role in the insulin-dependent trafficking of the facilitative glucose transporter GLUT4 in 3T3-L1 adipocytesL B Martin
Centre for Molecular and Cellular Biology, University of Queensland, St Lucia, Australia
J Biol Chem 273:1444-52. 1998..from endosomal v-SNAREs (soluble N-ethylmaleimide-sensitive factor attachment protein receptors) such as cellubrevin that are also expressed in adipocytes...
- Quantitative analysis of efficient endogenous gene silencing in Nicotiana benthamiana plants using tomato bushy stunt virus vectors that retain the capsid protein geneDaniela Pignatta
Dipartimento di Scienze e Tecnologie Agroambientali, Bologna, Italy
Mol Plant Microbe Interact 20:609-18. 2007..vectors which retained the CP gene were developed by engineering an XhoI restriction site in three positions (3f, CEB, and CEA) of the pTBSV-100 infectious clone...
- Role of SNARE's in the GLUT4 translocation response to insulin in adipose cells and muscleJ F St-Denis
Experimental Diabetes, Metabolism, and Nutrition Section, National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
J Basic Clin Physiol Pharmacol 9:153-65. 1998..Several v- and t-SNARE's have been identified in adipose cells and muscle. VAMP2 and VAMP3/cellubrevin (v-SNARE's) have been shown to interact with the t-SNARE's syntaxin 4 and SNAP-23...
- Characterization of insulin-responsive GLUT4 storage vesicles isolated from 3T3-L1 adipocytesM Hashiramoto
Centre for Molecular and Cellular Biology, University of Queensland, Brisbane, Queensland 4072, Australia
Mol Cell Biol 20:416-27. 2000..of two overlapping peaks: peak 2b contained recycling endosomal markers such as the transferrin receptor (TfR), cellubrevin, and Rab4, and peak 2a was enriched in TGN markers (syntaxin 6, the cation-dependent mannose 6-phosphate ..
- In vitro propagation of Lilium longiflorum var. ceb-dazzle through direct somatic embryogenesisSolmaz Khosravi
Agricultural Biotechnology Research Institute of Iran ABRII, P O Box 31535 1897, Karaj, Iran
Pak J Biol Sci 10:2517-21. 2007..b>Ceb-Dazzle. The explants were surface sterilized and cultured on MS medium supplemented with 3% sucrose, 0...
- Cellubrevin is a ubiquitous tetanus-toxin substrate homologous to a putative synaptic vesicle fusion proteinH T McMahon
Howard Hughes Medical Institute, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas 75235
Nature 364:346-9. 1993..Here we describe a new synaptobrevin homologue, cellubrevin, that is present in all cells and tissues tested and demonstrate that it is a membrane trafficking protein of a ..
- Characterization of coated vesicles that participate in endocytic recyclingP J Peters
Section of Tumor Biology, The Netherlands Cancer Institute, 1066 CX Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Traffic 2:885-95. 2001..are carriers for endocytic recycling, because they are enriched for transferrin receptor and also the v-SNARE cellubrevin that functions in transport from the recycling endosome to the plasma membrane...
- A common mechanism for the regulation of vesicular SNAREs on phospholipid membranesKuang Hu
MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology, Hills Road, Cambridge CB2 2QH, U K
Biochem J 377:781-5. 2004..Indeed, the restriction can be reproduced for two distinct v-SNARE homologues, synaptobrevin 2 and cellubrevin/VAMP3, by reconstituting them in pure liposomal membranes...
- Rehydration after exercise with fresh young coconut water, carbohydrate-electrolyte beverage and plain waterMohamed Saat
Department of Physiology, School of Medical Science, Universiti Sains Malaysia, Malaysia
J Physiol Anthropol Appl Human Sci 21:93-104. 2002..study to assess the effectiveness of fresh young coconut water (CW), and carbohydrate-electrolyte beverage (CEB) compared with plain water (PW) for whole body rehydration and blood volume (BV) restoration during a 2 h ..
- Endobrevin/VAMP-8 is the primary v-SNARE for the platelet release reactionQiansheng Ren
Department of Molecular and Cellular Biochemistry, University of Kentucky College of Medicine, Lexington, KY 40536, USA
Mol Biol Cell 18:24-33. 2007..on t-SNAREs usage, it is unclear which Vesicle Associated Membrane Protein (VAMPs: synaptobrevin/VAMP-2, cellubrevin/VAMP-3, TI-VAMP/VAMP-7, and endobrevin/VAMP-8) is required...
- Protection from 1-cyano-3,4-epithiobutane nephrotoxicity by aminooxyacetic acid and effect on xenobiotic-metabolizing enzymes in male Fischer 344 ratsJ L VanSteenhouse
Department of Veterinary Pathology, School of Veterinary Medicine, Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge 70803, USA
J Appl Toxicol 19:237-49. 19991-Cyano-3,4-epithiobutane (CEB), a naturally occurring nitrile derived from cruciferous plants, causes nephrotoxicity and increased renal glutathione (GSH) concentration in male F-344 rats...
- Targeting the epithelial SNARE machinery by bacterial neurotoxinsVeronique Proux-Gillardeaux
Jacques Monod Institute, University of Paris, Paris, France
Methods Mol Biol 440:187-201. 2008..Regarding the high sequence similarities between synaptobrevin and its nonneuronal homolog cellubrevin/VAMP3, different groups developed the use of TeNT to study cellubrevin (Cb)...
- Vascular endothelial cell lineage-specific promoter in transgenic miceT M Schlaeger
Roche Institute of Molecular Biology, Roche Research Center, Nutley, New Jersey 07110 1199, USA
Development 121:1089-98. 1995..These ES cells were able to differentiate in vitro to form cystic embryoid bodies (CEB) that contain endothelial cells determined by PECAM immunohistochemistry...
- Identification of the 1-cyano-3,4-epithiobutane-derived urinary mercapturic acid N-acetyl-S-(4-cyano-2-thio-1-butyl)-cysteine in male Fischer 344 ratsJ L VanSteenhouse
Department of Veterinary Pathology, School of Veterinary Medicine, Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, LA 70803, USA
J Appl Toxicol 20:1-10. 20001-Cyano-3,4-epithiobutane (CEB), a naturally occurring nitrile derived from cruciferous plants, causes nephrotoxicity in male Fischer 344 rats. Nephrotoxicity induced by CEB is dependent on glutathione (GSH) conjugation and bioactivation...
- Analysis by gas chromatography-mass spectrometry of the essential oil from the aerial parts of Pimpinella junoniae Ceb. & Ort., gathered in La Gomera, Canary Islands, SpainA Velasco-Negueruela
Departamento de Biología Vegetal I Botánica, Facultad de Biologia, Universidad Complutense, 28040 Madrid, Spain
J Chromatogr A 1011:241-4. 2003The essential oil from the aerial parts of Pimpinella junoniae Ceb. & Ort., growing in La Gomera, Canary Islands, Spain, was studied by gas chromatography and gas chromatography-mass spectrometry, and 43 constituents were identified...
- Sacral hiatus in relation to low back pain in south Indian populationVishal Kumar
Department of Anatomy, Kunhitharuvai Memorial Charitable Trust Medical College, Calicut, Kerala, India
Bratisl Lek Listy 110:436-41. 2009The study was designed to identify any association between the sacral hiatus of the dry sacral bones with that of patients with low back pain (LBP). The knowledge of the sacral hiatus is important in caudal epidural block (CEB).
- Morphological effects of wortmannin on the endosomal system and GLUT4-containing compartments in rat adipose cellsD Malide
Experimental Diabetes, Metabolism, and Nutrition Section, Diabetes Branch, NIDDK, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
J Cell Sci 110:2795-806. 1997..induces the appearance of phase-lucent vacuoles containing the endosomal markers TfR, Rab4, M6PR, and cellubrevin. When added before or with insulin, wortmannin blocks insulin-stimulated GLUT4 translocation, but does not ..
- Insulin-stimulated translocation of GLUT4 glucose transporters requires SNARE-complex proteinsB Cheatham
Research Division, Joslin Diabetes Center, Boston, MA 02215, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 93:15169-73. 1996..SNARE proteins were found in adipocytes: vesicle-associated membrane protein (VAMP-2), its related homologue cellubrevin, and syntaxin-4...
- Evaluation of a potential regulatory role for inverted CCAAT boxes in the human topoisomerase II alpha promoterC E Herzog
Department of Clinical Investigation, University of Texas M D Anderson Cancer Center, Houston 77030, USA
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 232:608-12. 1997..EMSA supershift assays with antibodies to two known CCAAT binding proteins, CBF and CEB/P, indicate that ICBs 1-4 are binding to CBF, but ICB 5 is not bound by either of these proteins.
- ARF6 targets recycling vesicles to the plasma membrane: insights from an ultrastructural investigationE van Donselaar
Department of Cell Biology, Washington University School of Medicine, St Louis, Missouri 63110, USA
J Cell Biol 140:603-16. 1998..shown that the ARF6-containing intracellular compartment partially colocalized with transferrin receptors and cellubrevin and morphologically resembled the recycling endocytic compartment previously described in CHO cells...
- Identification of a cellubrevin/vesicle associated membrane protein 3 homologue in human plateletsA M Bernstein
Department of Biochemistry, University of Kentucky College of Medicine, Chandler Medical Center, Lexington, KY 40536 0084, USA
Blood 93:571-9. 1999..Previous experiments using antibodies to synaptobrevin/vesicle associated membrane protein (VAMP) 1, 2, or rat cellubrevin failed to detect these v-SNAREs in human platelets, although membrane proteins from these cells could support ..
- A role for Sec1/Munc18 proteins in platelet exocytosisTodd D Schraw
Department of Molecular and Cellular Biochemistry, College of Medicine, University of Kentucky, 800 Rose Street, Lexington, KY 40536, USA
Biochem J 374:207-17. 2003..Munc18b associates with a larger complex that contains synaptosome-associated protein of 23 kDa (SNAP-23) and cellubrevin/vesicle-associated membrane protein 3...
- Localization of SNARE proteins and secretory organelle proteins in astrocytes in vitro and in situAlexander Wilhelm
Biozentrum der J W Goethe Universität, AK Neurochemie, Zoologisches Institut, Marie Curie Str 9, D 60439 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Neurosci Res 48:249-57. 2004..a punctuate immunofluorescence for secretory carrier membrane protein (SCAMP), SNAP-23, synaptobrevin II, and cellubrevin, to a minor extent for SNAP-25 and synaptophysin, and none for SV2...
- The tetanus neurotoxin-sensitive and insensitive routes to and from the plasma membrane: fast and slow pathways?Veronique Proux-Gillardeaux
Team Avenir INSERM Membrane Traffic in Neuronal and Epithelial Morphogenesis Institut Jacques Monod CNRS Univ Paris 6 Univ Paris 7 UMR7592, 2, place Jussieu, F 75251 Paris Cedex 05, France
Traffic 6:366-73. 2005..on tetanus neurotoxin-sensitive and tetanus neurotoxin-insensitive v-SNAREs, in particular synaptobrevin and cellubrevin, both tetanus neurotoxin-sensitive and Tetanus neurotoxin-Insensitive Vesicle-Associated Membrane Protein (TI-..
- The influence of age at menarche on the fertility of Chinese womenSherry L McKibben
University of Texas of the Permian Basin, USA
Soc Biol 50:222-37. 2003This paper examines the effect of age at menarche on children ever born (CEB)...
- Continuous epidural block versus continuous popliteal nerve block for postoperative pain relief after major podiatric surgery in children: a prospective, comparative randomized studyChristophe Dadure
Department of Anesthesia, Lapeyronie University Hospital, Montpellier, France
Anesth Analg 102:744-9. 2006..Adverse effects from opioids and continuous epidural block (CEB) limit their use in children...
- Cytokine secretion via cholesterol-rich lipid raft-associated SNAREs at the phagocytic cupJason G Kay
Institute for Molecular Bioscience, University of Queensland, Brisbane, Queensland 4072, Australia
J Biol Chem 281:11949-54. 2006..Insertion of VAMP3-positive recycling endosome membrane is required for efficient ingestion of a pathogen...
- v-SNARE cellubrevin is required for basolateral sorting of AP-1B-dependent cargo in polarized epithelial cellsIan C Fields
Department of Biochemistry, Molecular Biology and Cell Biology, Northwestern University, Evanston, IL 60208, USA
J Cell Biol 177:477-88. 2007..We show that the ubiquitously expressed v-SNARE cellubrevin localizes to the basolateral membrane and to recycling endosomes, where it colocalizes with AP-1B...
- Inversion of 4f-states in CeB6 thermally excited at 430 KRyoko Makita
Graduate School of Materials Science and Engineering, Nagoya Institute of Technology, Japan
Acta Crystallogr B 63:683-92. 2007The 4f states of Ce in a typical Kondo crystal, CeB(6), are split into an excited state Gamma(7) and the ground state Gamma(8), with an excitation energy at 560 K...
- Vesicle associated membrane protein (VAMP)-7 and VAMP-8, but not VAMP-2 or VAMP-3, are required for activation-induced degranulation of mature human mast cellsLeif E Sander
Institute of Nutritional Medicine, University of Hohenheim, Stuttgart, Germany
Eur J Immunol 38:855-63. 2008..In summary, our data show that mature human MC express a specific pattern of SNARE and that VAMP-7 and VAMP-8, but not VAMP-2, are required for rapid degranulation...
- The anti-ulcerogenic effects of Curatella americana LClelia Akiko Hiruma-Lima
São Paulo State University Departamento de Fisiologia, Instituto de Biociencias, CP 610, CEP 18618 000, UNESP, Botucatu, SP, Brazil
J Ethnopharmacol 121:425-32. 2009..Curatella americana L. (Dilleneaceae) is a medicinal plant very frequently cited as acting against gastrointestinal disorders in ethnopharmacological inventories of the Cerrado region of Brazil...
- Critically ill infants benefit from early administration of protein and energy-enriched formula: a randomized controlled trialDick A van Waardenburg
Department of Pediatrics, Maastricht University and Medical Center, P Debeyelaan 25, Maastricht, The Netherlands
Clin Nutr 28:249-55. 2009..Protein and energy-enriched infant formulas may help to achieve nutritional targets earlier during admission and promote anabolism...
- The exstrophy-epispadias complexAnne Karoline Ebert
Department of Pediatric Urology, University Medical Center Regensburg, Germany
Orphanet J Rare Dis 4:23. 2009..a spectrum of genitourinary malformations ranging in severity from epispadias (E) to classical bladder exstrophy (CEB) and exstrophy of the cloaca (EC)...
- [Continuous epidural block versus continuous psoas compartment block for postoperative analgesia after major hip or femoral surgery in children: a prospective comparative randomized study]C Dadure
Service d anesthésie réanimation A, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Lapeyronie, avenue du Doyen Gaston Giraud, Montpellier Cedex 5, France
Ann Fr Anesth Reanim 29:610-5. 2010Intravenous opioids and/or continuous epidural block (CEB) are used for postoperative analgesia after hip and/or femoral shaft surgery but adverse effects limit their use in children...
- The role of the recycling endosome in regulating lamellipodia formation and macrophage migrationKelly J Veale
CHBRI Wound Healing Laboratory Kids Research Institute at The Children s Hospital at Westmead Sydney, Australia
Commun Integr Biol 4:44-7. 2011..to happen the surface Q-SNARE complex Stx4/SNAP23 translocates to the leading edge where it binds to the R-SNARE VAMP3 on the recycling endosome allowing incorporation into the plasma membrane...
- Differential sensitivity of brainstem versus cortical astrocytes to changes in pH reveals functional regional specialization of astrogliaVitaliy Kasymov
Neuroscience, Physiology, and Pharmacology, University College London, London WC1E 6BT, United Kingdom
J Neurosci 33:435-41. 2013....
- Goliath family E3 ligases regulate the recycling endosome pathway via VAMP3 ubiquitylationYasuo Yamazaki
Department of Molecular Biology, Umea University, Umea, Sweden
EMBO J 32:524-37. 2013..We show that the soluble N-ethylmaleimide-sensitive fusion attachment protein receptor (SNARE) protein VAMP3 is a target of these ubiquitin ligases, and that recycling endosome trafficking is abrogated in response to their ..
- ATG16L1 meets ATG9 in recycling endosomes: additional roles for the plasma membrane and endocytosis in autophagosome biogenesisClaudia Puri
Department of Medical Genetics Cambridge Institute for Medical Research University of Cambridge Cambridge UK
Autophagy 10:182-4. 2014..The R-SNARE VAMP3 mediates the coalescence of the 2 different pools of vesicles (containing ATG16L1 or ATG9) in recycling endosomes...
- Intensive chemotherapy followed by reduced-dose radiotherapy for biopsy-proven CNS germinoma with elevated beta-human chorionic gonadotropinDo Hoon Lim
Department of Radiation Oncology, Samsung Medical Center, Sungkyunkwan University School of Medicine, Seoul, Republic of Korea
J Neurooncol 117:279-85. 2014..After endoscopic or stereotactic biopsy, four cycles of induction chemotherapy were administered prior to RT. A CEB regimen (carboplatin + etoposide + bleomycin) and a CyEB regimen (cyclophosphamide + etoposide + bleomycin) ..
- TLR signals induce phagosomal MHC-I delivery from the endosomal recycling compartment to allow cross-presentationPriyanka Nair-Gupta
Immunology Institute, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY 10029, USA Department of Medicine, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY 10029, USA Graduate School of Biological Sciences, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY 10029, USA
Cell 158:506-21. 2014..Instead, MHC-I are recruited from an endosomal recycling compartment (ERC), which is marked by Rab11a, VAMP3/cellubrevin, and VAMP8/endobrevin and holds large reserves of MHC-I...
- An assessment of an automated EEG biofeedback system for attention deficits in a substance use disorders residential treatment settingJulian R Keith
Department of Psychology
Psychol Addict Behav 29:17-25. 2015..either received 15 sessions of automated EEG biofeedback (AEB), 15 sessions of clinician guided EEG biofeedback (CEB), or 15 additional therapy sessions (AT)...
- Methane emission by Nellore cattle subjected to different nutritional plansOlinta Leone Cota
Departamento de Zootecnia, Universidade Federal dos Vales do Jequitinhonha e Mucuri UFVJM, campus JK, Alto do Jacuba, Rodovia MGT 367, KM587, 5000, Diamantina, MG, Brazil
Trop Anim Health Prod 46:1229-34. 2014..05) was greater, but the loss of consumed energy for methane production (CH4/CEB) and methane emission per dry matter consumed were lower in relation to the grazing treatment (3.75 vs 4...
- Proteomic analysis of gliosomes from mouse brain: identification and investigation of glial membrane proteinsKaren E Carney
Department of Molecular and Cellular Neurobiology, Center for Neurogenomics and Cognitive Research, Neuroscience Campus Amsterdam, VU University Amsterdam, 1081 HV Amsterdam, The Netherlands
J Proteome Res 13:5918-27. 2014..gliosome preparations were found to be enriched for different classes of known astrocyte proteins, such as VAMP3 (involved in astrocyte exocytosis), Ezrin (perisynaptic astrocyte cytoskeletal protein), and Basigin (astrocyte ..
- Association between DNA methylation and multidrug resistance in human glioma SHG-44 cellsJin Chen
Department of Neurosurgery, The Second Affiliated Hospital of Chongqing Medical University, Chongqing 400010, P R China
Mol Med Rep 11:43-52. 2015..Genes including SNAP47, VAMP4 and VAMP3 may serve as the downstream effectors of Pgp, COX-2 or PKCα; however, further experiments are required to verify ..
- Characterization of VAMP isoforms in 3T3-L1 adipocytes: implications for GLUT4 traffickingJessica B A Sadler
Henry Wellcome Laboratory of Cell Biology, Institute for Molecular, Cell and Systems Biology, College of Medical, Veterinary and Life Sciences, University of Glasgow, Glasgow G12 8QQ, United Kingdom
Mol Biol Cell 26:530-6. 2015..of Syntaxin4 and SNAP23, and whereas many studies identify VAMP2 as the v-SNARE, others suggest that either VAMP3 or VAMP8 may also fulfil this role...
- Management of digestive lesions associated to congenital epidermolysis bullosaJamila Chahed
Department of Paediatric Surgery, School of Medicine of Monastir, University of Monastir, Monastir, Tunisia
Afr J Paediatr Surg 12:221-6. 2015Congenital epidermolysis bullosa (CEB) is a rare genodermatosis. The digestive system is very frequently associated with skin manifestations...
- Isolation and characterization of a dual prenylated Rab and VAMP2 receptorI Martincic
Department of Medicine and Biochemistry, Loeb Research Institute, University of Ottawa, Ottawa, Ontario K1Y 4E9, Canada
J Biol Chem 272:26991-8. 1997..specifically to the synaptic vesicle protein VAMP2 (or synaptobrevin II) but shows no affinity for VAMP1 or cellubrevin in both the yeast two-hybrid system and in vitro binding assays...
- Trail making across languagesT M Lee
Department of Psychology, The University of Hong Kong
J Clin Exp Neuropsychol 22:772-8. 2000..Eighty-four right-handed participants belonging to the Chinese-English Bilingual (CEB) and English Monolingual (EM) groups participated in this study...
- Observation of 4f electron transfer from Ce to B6 in the Kondo crystal CeB6 and its mechanism by multi-temperature X-ray diffractionKiyoaki Tanaka
Department for Materials Science and Engineering, Nagoya Institute of Technology, Gokiso cho, Showa Ku, Nagoya 466, Japan
Acta Crystallogr B 58:423-36. 2002Electron density distributions (EDD) in CeB(6) were measured by X-ray diffraction at 100, 165, 230 and 298 K...
- Granule stores from cellubrevin/VAMP-3 null mouse platelets exhibit normal stimulus-induced releaseTodd D Schraw
Department of Molecular and Cellular Biochemistry, University of Kentucky College of Medicine, 800 Rose St, Lexington, KY 40536, USA
Blood 102:1716-22. 2003..to define the precise molecular machinery required for platelet exocytosis, we have analyzed platelets from cellubrevin/VAMP-3 knockout mice...
- Identification of genes involved in VEGF-mediated vascular morphogenesis using embryonic stem cell-derived cystic embryoid bodiesYin Shan Ng
Department of Ophthalmology, Harvard Medical School and Schepens Eye Research Institute, Boston, MA, USA
Lab Invest 84:1209-18. 2004..have used the in vitro vessel differentiation system of embryonic stem (ES) cell-derived cystic embryonic bodies (CEB) as a model for studying VEGF-mediated vessel formation...
- Monoclonal antibodies against human BAP31 for immunocytochemistryChaojun Song
Department of Immunology, The Fourth Military Medical University, Xi an, P R China
Hybridoma (Larchmt) 28:177-81. 2009..BAP31 interacts with mIgD, cellubrevin, major histocompatibility complex class I, and BCL-2/BCL-X(L), and plays an important role in regulating the ..
- Crohn's disease loci are common targets of protozoa-driven selectionRachele Cagliani
Bioinformatics Laboratory, Scientific Institute IRCCS E Medea, Bosisio Parini, LC, Italy
Mol Biol Evol 30:1077-87. 2013..Pathway analysis indicated that ARHGEF2 and NSF participate in a molecular network, which also contains VAMP3 (previously associated to CD) and is centered around miR-31 (known to be disregulated in CD)...
- A quantitative protocol for intensity-based live cell FRET imagingClemens F Kaminski
Department of Chemical Engineering and Biotechnology, University of Cambridge, Cambridge, UK
Methods Mol Biol 1076:445-54. 2014..We also provide a software program that automates the calibration tasks outlined in this protocol and which is available for free to download ( http://wiki.laser.ceb.cam.ac.uk/wiki/index.php/Resources ).
- The influence of chemically enhanced backwash by-products (CEBBPs) on water quality in the coagulation-ultrafiltration processYue Zhang
School of Environmental Science and Engineering, Tianjin University, Tianjin, 300072, China
Environ Sci Pollut Res Int 23:1805-19. 2016..typical types of chemically enhanced backwash by-products (CEBBPs) produced in the chemically enhanced backwash (CEB) process and the influence of CEB parameters on typical CEBBPs in the coagulation-ultrafiltration process...
- Subcellular distribution of 3 functional platelet SNARE proteins: human cellubrevin, SNAP-23, and syntaxin 2Dian Feng
Department of Medicine, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02215, USA
Blood 99:4006-14. 2002..this possibility, we analyzed the subcellular distribution of 3 functional platelet SNARE proteins-human cellubrevin, SNAP-23, and syntaxin 2...
- Gene expression profiling of 1p35-36 genes in neuroblastomaIsabelle Janoueix-Lerosey
INSERM U509, Laboratoire de Pathologie Moléculaire des Cancers, Institut Curie Section de Recherche, Pavillon Trouillet Rossignol 26, rue d Ulm, 75248 Paris Cedex 05, France
Oncogene 23:5912-22. 2004..Several genes presumed to have functions in neural differentiation (CDC42, VAMP3, CLSTN1), signal transduction in neural cells (GNB1) and cell cycle regulation (STMN1, RPA2, RBAF600, FBXO6, ..
- Effect of Lactobacillus rhamnosus KY-3 and cellobiose as synbiotics on lipid metabolism in ratsMiki Umeki
Department of Applied Chemistry, Faculty of Engineering, Oita University, Oita 870 1192, Japan
J Nutr Sci Vitaminol (Tokyo) 50:330-4. 2004..Rats were fed on a 20% casein diet (C) supplemented with either 1.7% L. rhamnosus KY-3 (KY-3), 10% cellobiose (CEB), or 1.7% L. rhamnosus KY-3 and 10% cellobiose (KY-3+CEB) for 13 d...
- SNARE-mediated trafficking of alpha5beta1 integrin is required for spreading in CHO cellsMichael Skalski
Department of Molecular and Cellular Biology, University of Guleph, Guelph, Ont, Canada N1G 2W1
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 335:1199-210. 2005..Spreading was rescued in TeTx-LC-expressing cells by co-transfection with a TeTx-resistant cellubrevin/VAMP3...
- Calcium channel antagonists discovered by a multidisciplinary approachEmanuele Carosati
Dipartimento di Chimica, Universita degli Studi di Perugia, Via Elce di Sotto 10, 06123 Perugia, Italy
J Med Chem 49:5206-16. 2006..The absolute configuration of a recently reported CEB has been determined by vibrational circular dichroism spectroscopy, to assign the stereospecificity of the ligand-..
- Cellubrevin is present in the basolateral endocytic compartment of hepatocytes and follows the transcytotic pathway after IgA internalizationM Calvo
Departament de Biologia Cel lular, Institut de Investigacions Biomediques August Pi i Sunyer, Facultat de Medicina, Universitat de Barcelona, 08036 Barcelona, Spain
J Biol Chem 275:7910-7. 2000..In this study we examined the distribution of cellubrevin in the endocytic compartment of hepatocytes, since its intracellular location and function in polarized cells ..
- Genome-wide association study of periodontal pathogen colonizationK Divaris
Department of Pediatric Dentistry, School of Dentistry, University of North Carolina Chapel Hill, 228 Brauer Hall, CB 7450, NC 27599, USA
J Dent Res 91:21S-28S. 2012..However, 13 loci, including KCNK1, FBXO38, UHRF2, IL33, RUNX2, TRPS1, CAMTA1, and VAMP3, provided suggestive evidence (p < 5 × 10(-6)) of association...
- Coexpression of three middle wavelength-absorbing visual pigments in sexually dimorphic photoreceptors of the butterfly Colias erateYuri Ogawa
Laboratory of Neuroethology, Sokendai Hayama The Graduate University for Advanced Studies, Hayama, 240 0193, Japan
J Comp Physiol A Neuroethol Sens Neural Behav Physiol 198:857-67. 2012..A subset of photoreceptor cells expresses a newly discovered middle wavelength-absorbing opsin, Colias erate Blue (CeB), in addition to two previously described middle wavelength-absorbing opsins, CeV1 and CeV2...
- Endocytic SNAREs are involved in optimal Coxiella burnetii vacuole developmentEmanuel Martín Campoy
Laboratorio de Biología Celular y Molecular Instituto de Histología y Embriología IHEM, Facultad de Ciencias Medicas, Universidad Nacional de Cuyo CONICET, Mendoza, Argentina
Cell Microbiol 15:922-41. 2013..The large CRVs share the properties of both phagolysosomal and autophagolysosomal compartments. Vamp3, Vamp7 and Vamp8 are v-SNAREs involved in the endocytic pathway which participate mainly in the fusion between ..
- Coefficient of energy balance: effective tool for early differential diagnosis of CNS diseasesKlára Bořecká
Department of Clinical Biochemistry, Thomayer s Hospital, Videnska 800, 140 59 Prague, Czech Republic
Biomed Res Int 2013:745943. 2013..parameters such as glucose and lactate concentrations, it does not commonly use Coefficient of Energy Balance (CEB)...
- VAMP8 is a vesicle SNARE that regulates mucin secretion in airway goblet cellsLisa C Jones
Cystic Fibrosis Pulmonary Research and Treatment Centre, The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 4029A Thurston Bowles Building, Chapel Hill, NC 27599 7248, USA
J Physiol 590:545-62. 2012..Unlike VAMP8 silencing, knockdown of VAMP2 or VAMP3 did not affect mucin secretion...
- Specificity of botulinum protease for human VAMP family proteinsHideyuki Yamamoto
Department of Veterinary Science, Graduate School of Life and Environmental Sciences, Osaka Prefecture University, Izumisano, Osaka 598 8531, Japan
Microbiol Immunol 56:245-53. 2012..analysis revealed that all LC have higher affinity and catalytic activity for the non-neuronal SNARE isoform VAMP3 than for the neuronal VAMP1 and 2 isoforms...
- Contraceptive use: implication for completed fertility, parity progression and maternal nutritional status in NigeriaStephen A Adebowale
Department of Epidemiology, Medical Statistics and Environmental Health, Faculty of Public Health, College of Medicine, University of Ibadan, Ibadan, Nigeria
Afr J Reprod Health 15:60-7. 2011..The mean age of the women and CEB were 46.8 +/- 1.5 years and 6.9 +/- 3.1 respectively. About 26.0% of the women ever used contraception, while 9...
- Resonant magnetic exciton mode in the heavy-fermion antiferromagnet CeB₆G Friemel
Max Planck Institut fur Festkorperforschung, Heisenbergstraße 1, Stuttgart 70569, Germany
Nat Commun 3:830. 2012..we report the discovery of a similar resonant mode in the non-superconducting antiferromagnetic heavy-fermion metal CeB(6)...
- Resonant inelastic x-ray scattering of CeB(6) at the Ce L(1)- and L(3)-edgesLijia Liu
Department of Chemistry, University of Western Ontario, London, Ontario N6A 5B7, Canada
J Chem Phys 136:194501. 2012We report a resonant inelastic x-ray scattering (RIXS) study of crystalline CeB(6). Ce L(α1,2) RIXS was measured with excitation energies resonant with the Ce L(3)-edge...
- Efficacy of relaxation, backflushing, chemical cleaning and clogging removal for an immersed hollow fibre membrane bioreactorT Zsirai
Cranfield Water Science Institute, Cranfield University, Bedfordshire MK43 0AL, United Kingdom
Water Res 46:4499-507. 2012..at full-scale to assess the relative influence of backflushing, relaxation, chemical enhanced backflushing (CEB) and declogging on permeability decline and recovery...
- Water channel-carrying vesicles in the rat IMCD contain cellubrevinN Franki
Department of Medicine, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, New York 10461, USA
Am J Physiol 269:C797-801. 1995..In recent studies, we have shown that cellubrevin, a member of the vesicle-associated membrane protein family, as well as other docking proteins, are expressed ..
- Cellubrevin is a resident protein of insulin-sensitive GLUT4 glucose transporter vesicles in 3T3-L1 adipocytesA Volchuk
Division of Cell Biology, Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
J Biol Chem 270:8233-40. 1995..b>Cellubrevin is a recently identified endosomal protein that may be involved in the reexocytosis of recycling endosomes...
- Identification and characterization of a RING zinc finger gene (C-RZF) expressed in chicken embryo cellsP Tranque
Department of Neurobiology, The Scripps Research Institute, La Jolla, CA 92037, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 93:3105-9. 1996To identify changes in gene expression that occur in chicken embryo brain (CEB) cells as a consequence of their binding to the extracellular matrix molecule cytotactin/tenascin (CT/TN), a subtractive hybridization cloning strategy was ..
- Effects of calcium entry blockers on distribution of blood volumeS Oren
Department of Internal Medicine, Ochsner Clinic, New Orleans, Louisiana, USA
Am J Hypertens 9:628-32. 1996To evaluate the effects on hemodynamics and the distribution of blood volume of various calcium entry blocker (CEB) agents, we invasively studied 24 hypertensive patients before and after treatment with isradipine, diltiazem, and ..
- A novel synaptobrevin/VAMP homologous protein (VAMP5) is increased during in vitro myogenesis and present in the plasma membraneQ Zeng
Institute of Molecular and Cell Biology, Singapore 117609, Singapore
Mol Biol Cell 9:2423-37. 1998..the carboxyl terminus and exhibits an overall amino acid identity of 33% with synaptobrevin/VAMP1 and 2 and cellubrevin. Northern blot analysis reveals that the mRNA for VAMP5 is preferentially expressed in the skeletal muscle and ..
- Application of conductance techniques to the detection of thermophilic Campylobacter spp. in river waterC Thomas
Microbiology Department, School of Applied Sciences, University of Wolverhampton, UK
FEMS Microbiol Lett 168:99-104. 1998A study of basal medal identified Campylobacter enrichment broth, with (CEB+) and without (CEB) antibiotic supplement, as a suitable medium for the detection and enumeration of Campylobacter jejuni, C. coli and C...
- A plethora of presynaptic proteins associated with ATP-storing organelles in cultured astrocytesV Maienschein
Biozentrum der J W Goethe Universität, AK Neurochemie, Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Glia 26:233-44. 1999..II, synaptotagmin I, synaptophysin, rab3a, synapsin I, SNAP-25, and syntaxin I) and also of the ubiquitous cellubrevin. As revealed by immunoblotting the expression of synaptic proteins was highest within the first few days after ..
- Characterization of the binding protein-dependent cellobiose and cellotriose transport system of the cellulose degrader Streptomyces reticuliA Schlosser
FB Biologie Chemie, Universitat Osnabruck, D 49069 Osnabruck, Germany
Appl Environ Microbiol 65:2636-43. 1999..The gene for the ATP binding protein MsiK is not linked to the ceb operon...
- A tubular endosomal fraction from rat liver: biochemical evidence of receptor sorting by defaultM Verges
Cardiovascular Research Institute and Department of Anatomy, Biochemistry, and Biophysics, University of California, 513 Parnassus Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94143 0452, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 96:10146-51. 1999..RRC was very rich in proteins previously shown to be associated with recycling endosomes, such as rab 11, cellubrevin, and endobrevin, but relatively poor in early endosome antigen 1...
- Differential roles of syntaxin 7 and syntaxin 8 in endosomal traffickingR Prekeris
Howard Hughes Medical Institute, Department of Molecular and Cellular Physiology, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, California 94305 5428, USA
Mol Biol Cell 10:3891-908. 1999..Although several SNAREs, including VAMP3/cellubrevin, VAMP8/endobrevin, syntaxin 13, and syntaxin 7, have been localized to the endosomal membranes, their precise ..
- Tetanus toxin-mediated cleavage of cellubrevin inhibits proton secretion in the male reproductive tractS Breton
Renal Unit and Program in Membrane Biology, Massachusetts General Hospital, Charlestown 02129, USA
Am J Physiol Renal Physiol 278:F717-25. 2000..b>Cellubrevin, an analog of the vesicle soluble N-ethyl malemide-sensitive factor attachment protein (SNAP) receptor (v-SNARE)..
- Soluble NSF attachment protein receptors (SNAREs) in RBL-2H3 mast cells: functional role of syntaxin 4 in exocytosis and identification of a vesicle-associated membrane protein 8-containing secretory compartmentF Paumet
Unite d Immuno Allergie, Institut Pasteur, Paris, France
J Immunol 164:5850-7. 2000..Four VAMP proteins, i.e., VAMP2, cellubrevin, TI-VAMP, and VAMP8, were present on intracellular membrane structures, with VAMP8 residing mainly on mediator-..
- Binding characteristics of CebR, the regulator of the ceb operon required for cellobiose/cellotriose uptake in Streptomyces reticuliA Schlosser
FB Biologie Chemie, Universitat Osnabruck, Germany
FEMS Microbiol Lett 190:127-32. 2000..cellulose to cellooligomers, cellobiose and cellotriose which are taken up by mycelia via an ABC transport system (Ceb) induced during growth with cellobiose or cellulose...
- Balance and strength of elderly Chinese men and womenM T Liang
Division of Kinesiology Bowling Green State University, School of HPER, OH 43403, USA
J Nutr Health Aging 2:21-7. 1998..All subjects underwent the following tests: one-leg standing balance with eyes open (OEB) and eyes closed (CEB), timed sit-to-stand from a chair (STS), and repeated sit-to-stand from a chair for 30 sec (STS30)...
- CELL MUTANTS DEFECTIVE IN CHOLESTEROL ESTER FORMATIONTa Yuan Chang; Fiscal Year: 2012..SubAim 1.2: To test the possibility that the v-SNAREs Vamp4/Vamp3 may contribute to LDL- CHOL transport between the NPC1 compartment and the Syntaxin 6-rich compartment. SubAim 1...
- Hyperacidification and Pseudomonas infections in CFVojo Deretic; Fiscal Year: 2006..In addition, we have observed that another intracellular organelle, the cellubrevin-labeled recycling endosome, is also hyperacidified in CF respiratory epithelial cells...
- CALCIUM AND MAGNESIUM CHANGES IN TRAUMA AND SHOCKHANA ILLNER; Fiscal Year: 1991..In addition, the affinity of various Ca2+ entry blockers (CEB's) for their binding sites on normal RBC membranes will be determined and correlated with their beneficial effects ..
- Support Activities of the CEB in the National Cancer InsituteShantu Amin; Fiscal Year: 2010..The Cancer Etiology Branch (CEB) supports research programs dealing with biological, chemical, and physical agents that are known or possible ..
- Support Activities of the CEB in the National Cancer InsituteShantu Amin; Fiscal Year: 2011..The Cancer Etiology Branch (CEB) supports research programs dealing with biological, chemical, and physical agents that are known or possible ..
- GENETIC FACTORS IN PERSONS AT HIGH RISK OF CANCERROBERT SPARKES; Fiscal Year: 1990..the chromosomal location of mutant genes that predispose to cancer in families being studied by investigators from CEB, and EEB, NCI...
- GENETIC FACTORS IN PERSONS AT HIGH RISK OF CANCERKatherine Klinger; Fiscal Year: 1990..the chromosomal location of mutant genes that predispose to cancer in families being studied by investigators from CEB and EEB, NCI...
- M TUBERCULOSIS PHAGOSOMEMARCUS HORWITZ; Fiscal Year: 2002..or function of a select group of ras-GTPases (rab 4,5,7,9, and 11 and RhoD) and SNARE proteins (syntaxins 2-4, cellubrevin, and VAMP-2). The presence or absence of these proteins on the M...
- Structure and Function of a Platelet SNARE ComplexSteven Freedman; Fiscal Year: 2003..These studies will be fundamentally important to our understanding of alpha granule secretion in platelets, and will contribute significantly to SNARE protein biology by providing insight into the specificity of membrane fusion. ..
- INTERACTION OF HELICOBACTER PYLORI WITH PHAGOCYTESLEE ANN ALLEN; Fiscal Year: 2003..A complete dissection of this process at the molecular level may lead to novel therapies for treatment of H. pylori infection and reduce the significant morbidity associated with ulcer disease. ..