Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: TSPYL2
Description: TSPY like 2
Alias: CDA1, CINAP, CTCL, DENTT, HRIHFB2216, NP79, SE204, TSPX, testis-specific Y-encoded-like protein 2, CASK-interacting nucleosome assembly protein, CTCL tumor antigen se20-4, CTCL-associated antigen se20-4, TSPY-like protein 2, cell division autoantigen 1, cutaneous T-cell lymphoma-associated antigen se20-4, cutaneous T-cell lymphoma-associated tumor antigen se20-4, differentially expressed nucleolar TGF-beta1 target, differentially-expressed nucleolar TGF-beta1 target protein, nuclear protein of 79 kDa, testis-specific protein Y encoded-like 2
Publications227 found, 100 shown here
- HLA-DR5 and DQB1*03 class II alleles are associated with cutaneous T-cell lymphomaC M Jackow
Department of Dermatology, University of Texas Medical School, Houston 77030, USA
J Invest Dermatol 107:373-6. 1996Cutaneous T-cell lymphoma (CTCL) may present with eczematous lesions, mycosis fungoides (MF), or as exfoliative erythroderma with circulating atypical cells, Sezary syndrome (SS)...
- Accuracy, concordance, and reproducibility of histologic diagnosis in cutaneous T-cell lymphoma: an EORTC Cutaneous Lymphoma Project Group Study. European Organization for Research and Treatment of CancerM Santucci
Dipartimento di Patologia Umana ed Oncologia, Universita degli Studi di Firenze, Florence, Italy
Arch Dermatol 136:497-502. 2000To assess the level of observer variability in the histologic identification of cutaneous T-cell lymphoma (CTCL) and its discrimination from diseases with similar histologic features.
- Expression of differentially expressed nucleolar transforming growth factor-beta1 target (DENTT) in adult mouse tissuesAlfredo Martinez
National Cancer Institute, Cell and Cancer Biology Branch, Rockville, Maryland, 20850, USA
Dev Dyn 224:186-99. 2002Differentially expressed nucleolar TGF-beta1 target (DENTT) is a novel member of the TSPY/TSPY-L/SET/NAP-1 (TTSN) superfamily that we have previously identified in human lung cancer cells...
- Phase II evaluation of gemcitabine monotherapy for cutaneous T-cell lymphomaMadeleine Duvic
Department of Dermatology, The University of Texas M D Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX 77030 4095, USA
Clin Lymphoma Myeloma 7:51-8. 2006The purpose of this study was to investigate safety and efficacy of gemcitabine monotherapy for cutaneous T-cell lymphoma (CTCL).
- Immunoscreening of a cutaneous T-cell lymphoma library for plasma membrane proteinsMieun Lee
Skin Cancer Unit D070, German Cancer Research Center, Im Neuenheimer Feld 280, 69120 Heidelberg, Germany
Cancer Immunol Immunother 56:783-95. 2007Cutaneous T-cell lymphomas (CTCL) belong to non-Hodgkin lymphomas, which are primarily manifested in the skin and mostly exhibit a T-helper memory phenotype...
- Changes in the expression of human cell division autoantigen-1 influence Toxoplasma gondii growth and developmentJay R Radke
Department of Veterinary Molecular Biology, Montana State University, Bozeman, Montana, USA
PLoS Pathog 2:e105. 2006..Human cell division autoantigen-1 (CDA1) was identified in this analysis, and small interfering RNA knockdown of this gene demonstrated that CDA1 ..
- SET-related cell division autoantigen-1 (CDA1) arrests cell growthZ Chai
Department of Pathology and Immunology, Monash University Medical School, Prahran, Victoria 3181, Australia
J Biol Chem 276:33665-74. 2001..Its open reading frame of 2079 base pairs encodes a predicted polypeptide of 693 amino acids named CDA1 (cell division autoantigen-1). CDA1 has a predicted molecular mass of 79,430 Daltons and a pI of 4.26...
- Differentially expressed nucleolar transforming growth factor-beta1 target (DENTT) exhibits an inhibitory role on tumorigenesisLana E Kandalaft
Cell and Cancer Biology Branch, National Cancer Institute, Advanced Technology Center, Gaithersburg, MD 20877, USA
Carcinogenesis 29:1282-9. 2008Differentially expressed nucleolar transforming growth factor-beta1 target (DENTT), also known as testis-specific protein Y-encoded-like (TSPYL-2) and cell division autoantigen-1, is a member of the testis-specific protein Y-encoded (..
- The human Y-encoded testis-specific protein interacts functionally with eukaryotic translation elongation factor eEF1A, a putative oncoproteinTatsuo Kido
Division of Cell and Developmental Genetics, Department of Medicine, Veterans Affairs Medical Center, University of California, San Francisco, CA 94121, USA
Int J Cancer 123:1573-85. 2008..Our results suggest that TSPY could exert its oncogenic function(s) by interacting with eEF1As and stimulating gene expression via its enhancements in protein synthesis and gene transcription...
- Identification of differentially expressed nucleolar TGF-beta1 target (DENTT) in human lung cancer cells that is a new member of the TSPY/SET/NAP-1 superfamilyL L Ozbun
Department of Cell and Cancer Biology, National Cancer Institute, Medicine Branch, 9610 Medical Center Drive, Rockville, MD 20850, USA
Genomics 73:179-93. 2001..The mRNA transcript of this novel gene that we named differentially expressed nucleolar TGF-beta1 target (DENTT) is expressed in several normal human tissues, with the highest level of expression in brain...
- Differentially expressed nucleolar TGF-beta1 target (DENTT) shows tissue-specific nuclear and cytoplasmic localization and increases TGF-beta1-responsive transcription in primatesLaurent L Ozbun
National Cancer Institute, Cell and Cancer Biology Branch, 9610 Medical Center Drive, Suite 300, Rockville, MD 20850, USA
Biochim Biophys Acta 1728:163-80. 2005Differentially Expressed Nucleolar TGF-beta1 Target (DENTT) is a new member of the TSPY/TSPY-like/SET/NAP-1 (TTSN) superfamily whose mRNA is induced by TGF-beta1 in TGF-beta1-responsive human lung cancer cells...
- Antiproliferative autoantigen CDA1 transcriptionally up-regulates p21(Waf1/Cip1) by activating p53 and MEK/ERK1/2 MAPK pathwaysYugang Tu
Diabetes and Metabolism Division, Baker Heart Research Institute, Melbourne, Victoria 3004, Australia
J Biol Chem 282:11722-31. 2007We previously reported that overexpression of cell division autoantigen 1 (CDA1) in HeLa cells arrests cell growth and inhibits DNA synthesis at S-phase...
- TSPY and its X-encoded homologue interact with cyclin B but exert contrasting functions on cyclin-dependent kinase 1 activitiesY Li
Department of Medicine, VA Medical Center, University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, CA 94121, USA
Oncogene 27:6141-50. 2008..TSPY and an X-homologue, TSPX, harbor a conserved domain, designated as SET/NAP domain, but differ at their C termini...
- Evaluation of T-cell receptor gene rearrangements in patients with recurrent patch/plaque (T2) CTCL (mycosis fungoides)M Thayu
Department of Pathology, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, Connecticut, USA
Yale J Biol Med 72:365-75. 1999....
- Cutaneous T cell lymphoma: the helping hand of dendritic cellsR L Edelson
Yale University Comprehensive Cancer Center and Department of Dermatology, New Haven, Connecticut 06520, USA
Ann N Y Acad Sci 941:1-11. 2001..type of cell has permitted their unification under the single, clarified heading cutaneous T cell lymphoma, or CTCL. As a neoplastic amplification of the skin-homing T cells from which it is derived, CTCL's distinctive features can ..
- Herpes simplex thymidine kinase gene-transduced donor lymphocyte infusionsRichard K Burt
Northwestern University School of Medicine, Division of Immunotherapy, Chicago, Illinois 60611, USA
Exp Hematol 31:903-10. 2003..To this end, we also report on a study of whether HSVtk-DLI induces GVHD/GVL and if infusion of GCV allows abrogation of GVHD by selective killing of donor lymphocytes...
- A thymus candidate in lampreysBaubak Bajoghli
Department of Developmental Immunology, Max Planck Institute of Immunobiology and Epigenetics, Stuebeweg 51, D 79108 Freiburg, Germany
Nature 470:90-4. 2011..which is thought to be initiated by either of two genes encoding cytosine deaminase, cytosine deaminase 1 (CDA1) in T-like cells and CDA2 in B-like cells...
- Clonal T cell receptor gamma-chain gene rearrangement by PCR-based GeneScan analysis in the skin and blood of patients with parapsoriasis and early-stage mycosis fungoidesClaus Detlev Klemke
Department of Dermatology, Venereology and Allergology, University Medical Centre Mannheim, Ruprecht Karls University of Heidelberg, Germany
J Pathol 197:348-54. 2002Cutaneous T cell lymphoma (CTCL) and reactive T cell skin diseases represent opposite ends of a spectrum of diseases ranging from overtly malignant to persistently benign...
- Epigenetic profiling of cutaneous T-cell lymphoma: promoter hypermethylation of multiple tumor suppressor genes including BCL7a, PTPRG, and p73Remco van Doorn
Department of Dermatology, Leiden University Medical Center, Leiden, The Netherlands
J Clin Oncol 23:3886-96. 2005To analyze the occurrence of promoter hypermethylation in primary cutaneous T-cell lymphoma (CTCL) on a genome-wide scale, focusing on epigenetic alterations with pathogenetic significance.
- CDKN2A-CDKN2B deletion defines an aggressive subset of cutaneous T-cell lymphomaElodie Laharanne
EA 2406 Histology and Molecular Pathology, University of Bordeaux, Bordeaux, France
Mod Pathol 23:547-58. 2010..To investigate whether genetic or epigenetic inactivation of CDKN2A-CDKN2B is more specifically observed in certain CTCL subtypes with clinical impact, we used array-comparative genomic hybridization, quantitative PCR, interphase ..
- Loss of heterozygosity on 10q and microsatellite instability in advanced stages of primary cutaneous T-cell lymphoma and possible association with homozygous deletion of PTENJ J Scarisbrick
Skin Tumour Unit, St John s Institute Dermatology, St Thomas Hospital, London, United Kingdom
Blood 95:2937-42. 2000Previous cytogenetic studies of primary cutaneous T-cell lymphoma (CTCL) were based on limited numbers of patients and seldom showed consistent nonrandom chromosomal abnormalities...
- Unilesional mycosis fungoides: a study of seven casesE Hodak
Department of Dermatology, Institute of Oncology, Petah Tiqva, Israel
Dermatology 201:300-6. 2000Unilesional mycosis fungoides (MF) is a rare variant of cutaneous T-cell lymphoma (CTCL), characterized by a solitary lesion clinically and by histopathological features indistinguishable from those of MF, and typically having a benign ..
- A comparative study of polymerase chain reaction detection of clonal T-cell receptor gamma chain gene rearrangements using polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis versus fluorescence capillary electrophoresisMark B Y Tang
National Skin Centre, Singapore
Ann Acad Med Singapore 37:27-31. 2008..PCR)-based molecular techniques are useful adjunctive tools in the diagnosis of cutaneous T-cell lymphomas (CTCL)...
- Cloning, expression, and purification of cytidine deaminase from Arabidopsis thalianaS Vincenzetti
Dipartimento di Scienze Morfologiche e Biochimiche Comparate, Universita di Camerino, Camerino MC, Italy
Protein Expr Purif 15:8-15. 1999The complementary DNA (cDNA) coding for Arabidopsis thaliana cytidine deaminase 1 (AT-CDA1) was obtained from the amplified A. thaliana cDNA expression library, provided by R. W. Davis (Stanford University, CA)...
- Improved sensitivity of T-cell clonality detection in mycosis fungoides by hand microdissection and heteroduplex analysisOlivier Dereure
Department of Pathology, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA
Arch Dermatol 139:1571-5. 2003..Procedures based on polymerase chain reaction (PCR) are the most sensitive to detect clonality, but heteroduplex analysis is less sensitive than other methods such as denaturing gradient gel electrophoresis...
- Photopheresis: clinical applications and mechanism of actionA H Rook
Department of Dermatology, The University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, USA
J Investig Dermatol Symp Proc 4:85-90. 1999..prolong life, as well as induce a 50%-75% response rate among individuals with advanced cutaneous T cell lymphoma (CTCL)...
- Molecular cytogenetic analysis of cutaneous T-cell lymphomas: identification of common genetic alterations in Sézary syndrome and mycosis fungoidesX Mao
Skin Tumour Unit, St John s Institute of Dermatology, St Thomas Hospital, Lambeth Palace Road, London SE1 7EH, U K
Br J Dermatol 147:464-75. 2002Data on genome-wide surveys for chromosome aberrations in primary cutaneous T-cell lymphoma (CTCL) are limited.
- Immunohistochemical staining for CD45R isoforms in paraffin sections to diagnose mycosis fungoides-type cutaneous T-cell lymphomaSahar A Ismail
Department of Dermatology, Case University Hospitals of Cleveland, OH 44106 5028, USA
J Am Acad Dermatol 56:635-42. 2007The definitive diagnosis of mycosis fungoides (MF)-type cutaneous T-cell lymphoma (CTCL) is difficult because a cumulative set of information is typically required: clinical features, histopathology, and special diagnostic tests (..
- Deoxycoformycin in the treatment of mature T-cell leukaemiasC Dearden
Academic Department of Haematology and Cytogenetics, Royal Marsden Hospital, London, UK
Br J Cancer 64:903-6. 1991..leukaemia (T-PLL), 31, HTLV-1 + adult T-cell leukaemia/lymphoma (ATLL), 20, cutaneous T-cell lymphoma (CTCL), comprising mycosis fungoides and Sezary syndrome, 13, and large granular lymphocytic leukaemia, four...
- Biological correlates of acute hypersensitivity events with DAB(389)IL-2 (denileukin diftitox, ONTAK) in cutaneous T-cell lymphoma: decreased frequency and severity with steroid premedicationF M Foss
Division of Hematology Oncology, Tufts New England Medical Center, Boston, MA 02111, USA
Clin Lymphoma 1:298-302. 2001..In phase I and phase III studies of DAB(389)IL-2 in patients with cutaneous T-cell lymphoma (CTCL), non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, and Hodgkin's disease in which premedications were limited to diphenhydramine and ..
- Bexarotene and DAB(389)IL-2 (denileukin diftitox, ONTAK) in treatment of cutaneous T-cell lymphomas: algorithmsM Duvic
Dermatology Section, M D Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX 77030, USA
Clin Lymphoma 1:S51-5. 2000Mycosis fungoides (MF), CD4(+) epidermotropic cutaneous T-cell lymphoma (CTCL), often arises as indolent, inflammatory, chronic, persistent patches and plaques...
- Systemic monotherapy vs combination therapy for CTCL: rationale and future strategiesMadeleine Duvic
Department of Dermatology, The University of Texas, M D Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, Texas 77030, USA
Oncology (Williston Park) 21:33-40. 2007There are few approved therapies for cutaneous T-cell lymphoma (CTCL). The retinoids are the major biologic response modifiers used in CTCL, producing good response rates but few complete responses...
- Low FAS/CD95 expression by CTCL correlates with reduced sensitivity to apoptosis that can be restored by FAS upregulationJianqiang Wu
Department of Dermatology, University of Wisconsin and VAMC, Madison, Wisconsin 53715, USA
J Invest Dermatol 129:1165-73. 2009FAS expression was generally low in 30 of 31 cutaneous T-cell lymphoma (CTCL) cases (mycosis fungoides/Sezary syndrome, SS) as well as in 5 of 6 large plaque parapsoriasis cases (a CTCL precursor)...
- Mycosis fungoides in European Russia: no antibodies to human T cell leukemia virus type I structural proteins, but virus-like sequences in blood and salivaVladimir A Morozov
Retrovirology, Robert Koch Institut, Berlin, Germany
Intervirology 48:362-71. 2005Mycosis fungoides (MF) is the most frequent form of cutaneous T cell lymphoma (CTCL). Human T cell leukemia virus type 1 (HTLV-1) involvement in MF progression is a matter of debate...
- T-cell receptor gamma gene rearrangement in cutaneous T-cell lymphoma: comparative study of polymerase chain reaction with denaturing gradient gel electrophoresis and GeneScan analysisA L Goeldel
Department of Dermatology, Hopital Robert Debre, avenue du Général Koenig, 51092 Reims Cedex, France
Br J Dermatol 162:822-9. 2010The usefulness of T-cell receptor gene rearrangement (TCR-GR) analyses for differentiating cutaneous T-cell lymphoma (CTCL) from benign inflammatory disorders (BID) has been insufficiently studied to date.
- Lymphomatoid papulosis with CD1a+ dendritic cell hyperplasia, mimicking Langerhans cell histiocytosisChris H Jokinen
Department of Pathology, University of Washington, Seattle, WA 98195, USA
J Cutan Pathol 34:584-7. 2007Although CD1a+ dendritic cells (DC) in cutaneous T-cell lymphomas (CTCL) have been well documented, the presence of large numbers of DC within lymphoid infiltrates can pose a diagnostic difficulty...
- Bexarotene ligand pharmaceuticalsR E Hurst
Department of Urology, Oklahoma University Health Sciences Center, Oklahoma City, OK 73190, USA
Curr Opin Investig Drugs 1:514-23. 2000..The company launched the drug for the treatment of cutaneous T-cell lymphoma (CTCL), as Targretin capsules, in the US in January 2000 ...
- Cutaneous T cell lymphoma: update of treatmentH S Zackheim
Department of Dermatology, University of California, San Francisco, CA, USA
Dermatology 199:102-5. 1999The state-of-the art therapy of cutaneous T cell lymphoma (CTCL) is reviewed...
- Results of a phase II trial of oral bexarotene (Targretin) combined with interferon alfa-2b (Intron-A) for patients with cutaneous T-cell lymphomaDavid J Straus
Department of Medicine, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, New York 10021, USA
Cancer 109:1799-803. 2007..is one of the most active single agents for the treatment of recurring or refractory cutaneous T-cell lymphoma (CTCL). Interferon alfa has also been used for many years as an effective treatment for this disease...
- Assessment of TCR-beta clonality in a diverse group of cutaneous T-Cell infiltratesJose Antonio Plaza
Department of Pathology, MD Anderson, Houston, USA
J Cutan Pathol 35:358-65. 2008While some unequivocally benign infiltrates are easy to distinguish from cutaneous T-cell lymphoma (CTCL), drug-associated lymphomatoid hypersensitivity reaction and cutaneous lesions of collagen vascular disease can show cytologic atypia,..
- Expression of interleukin-18 and caspase-1 in cutaneous T-cell lymphomaKei Ichi Yamanaka
Harvard Skin Disease Research Center, Department of Dermatology, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Boston, MA, USA
Clin Cancer Res 12:376-82. 2006Cutaneous T-cell lymphoma (CTCL) is a malignancy of skin-homing Th2 T cells. Clonal T cells and CTCL skin lesions typically express Th2 cytokines, including interleukin (IL)-4, IL-5, and IL-10, but fail to produce Th1 cytokines...
- A multidisciplinary approach to the diagnosis of cutaneous T-cell lymphomasC M Payne
Department of Pathology, College of Medicine, University of Arizona, Tucson 85724
Ultrastruct Pathol 16:99-125. 1992..This heterogeneous group of CTCLs include the prototypic CTCL mycosis fungoides (MF) and the recently described Ki-1+ lymphomas...
- Treatment of erythrodermic cutaneous T-cell lymphoma with intermittent chlorambucil and fluocortolone therapyE A Coors
Department of Dermatology, University of Erlangen Nuremberg, Hartmannstr 14, D 91052 Erlangen, Germany
Br J Dermatol 143:127-31. 2000Erythrodermic cutaneous T-cell lymphomas (CTCL) including Sézary syndrome have been successfully treated with daily administration of chlorambucil and prednisone (Winkelmann regimen).
- Efficacy of ultraviolet A1 phototherapy on the expression of bcl-2 in atopic dermatitis and cutaneous T-cell lymphoma in vivo: a comparison studyF Breuckmann
Department of Dermatology, Clinical and Experimental Photodermatology, Ruhr University Bochum, Gudrunstrasse 56, D 44791 Bochum, Germany
Photodermatol Photoimmunol Photomed 18:217-22. 2002..In most cases cutaneous T-cell lymphoma (CTCL) is characterized by a malignant proliferation of CD4+ T-helper lymphocytes...
- A distinct profile of serum levels of soluble intercellular adhesion molecule-1 and intercellular adhesion molecule-3 in mycosis fungoides and Sézary syndromeIngrid López-Lerma
Dermatology Department, Hospital Clinic, C Villarroel 170, Barcelona 08036, Spain
J Am Acad Dermatol 61:263-70. 2009..Cell adhesion molecules (CAMs) play a pivotal role in cutaneous localization of T cells. Tissue-selective localization of T lymphocytes to the skin is crucial for immune surveillance and in the pathogenesis of skin disorders...
- Serum anti-toxin B antibody correlates with protection from recurrent Clostridium difficile infection (CDI)Brett A Leav
MassBiologics, University of Massachusetts Medical School, Boston, MA, USA
Vaccine 28:965-9. 2010..Previous studies have demonstrated a correlation between Clostridium difficile anti-toxin A serum antibodies and protection against symptomatic disease and recurrence...
- Primary cutaneous CD8-positive epidermotropic cytotoxic T cell lymphomas. A distinct clinicopathological entity with an aggressive clinical behaviorE Berti
Institute of Dermatologic Science, IRCCS Ospedale Maggiore, Milan, Italy
Am J Pathol 155:483-92. 1999Cutaneous T cell lymphomas (CTCL) generally have the phenotype of CD3+, CD4+, CD45RO+ memory T cells. CTCL expressing a CD8+ T cell phenotype are extremely rare and ill-defined...
- The clonotypic T cell receptor is a source of tumor-associated antigens in cutaneous T cell lymphomaC L Berger
Department of Dermatology, Yale University, School of Medicine, New Haven, Connecticut 06520, USA
Ann N Y Acad Sci 941:106-22. 2001To develop cancer vaccines for the treatment of cutaneous T cell lymphoma (CTCL), immunogenic peptides were identified by two approaches...
- BCL2 and JUNB abnormalities in primary cutaneous lymphomasX Mao
Skin Tumour Unit, St John s Institute of Dermatology, St Thomas Hospital, London SE1 7EH, UK
Br J Dermatol 151:546-56. 2004..BCL2 is upregulated in nodal and extranodal B-cell non-Hodgkin's lymphomas, with a consequent antiapoptotic effect. However, loss of BCL2 has also been noted in some malignancies, suggesting a different molecular pathogenesis...
- Significant impact of cutaneous T-cell lymphoma on patients' quality of life: results of a 2005 National Cutaneous Lymphoma Foundation SurveyMarie France Demierre
Department of Dermatology, Boston University School of Medicine, Boston, Massachusetts 02118, USA
Cancer 107:2504-11. 2006Cutaneous T-cell lymphoma (CTCL) can have a profound impact on a patient's health-related quality of life; however, little is known about its actual impact...
- Clinical roundtable monograph. The management of aggressive T-cell lymphoma: a discussion on transformed mycosis fungoidesSteven M Horwitz
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, New York, USA
Clin Adv Hematol Oncol 8:1-15. 2010..usually indolent T-cell lymphomas presenting in the skin can be included under the term cutaneous T-cell lymphoma (CTCL). Characteristics of each category can overlap...
- Treatment with monoclonal antibodies against Clostridium difficile toxinsIsrael Lowy
Medarex, Princeton, NJ, USA
N Engl J Med 362:197-205. 2010..New therapies are needed to manage the increasing incidence, severity, and high rate of recurrence of Clostridium difficile infection...
- Transimmunization, a novel approach for tumor immunotherapyCarole L Berger
Department of Dermatology, Yale University, School of Medicine, New Haven, CT 06510 8059, USA
Transfus Apher Sci 26:205-16. 2002..extracorporeal photopheresis (ECP) treatment that has been used in the therapy of cutaneous T cell lymphoma (CTCL)...
- Syringotropic cutaneous T-cell lymphoma: an immunophenotypic and genotypic study of five casesM Thein
Department of Dermatology, Ealing Hospital, Uxbridge Road, Southall, Middlesex UB1 3HW, UK
Br J Dermatol 151:216-26. 2004..follicular mucinosis, syringolymphoid hyperplasia with alopecia (SLHA) and syringotropic cutaneous T-cell lymphoma (CTCL)...
- Phase IIb multicenter trial of vorinostat in patients with persistent, progressive, or treatment refractory cutaneous T-cell lymphomaElise A Olsen
Duke University, Durham, NC, USA
J Clin Oncol 25:3109-15. 2007..the activity and safety of the histone deacetylase inhibitor vorinostat (suberoylanilide hydroxamic acid) in persistent, progressive, or recurrent mycosis fungoides or Sézary syndrome (MF/SS) cutaneous t-cell lymphoma (CTCL) subtypes.
- Identification of tyrosine kinase, HCK, and tumor suppressor, BIN1, as potential mediators of AHI-1 oncogene in primary and transformed CTCL cellsErin Kennah
Terry Fox Laboratory, British Columbia Cancer Agency, Vancouver, BC, Canada
Blood 113:4646-55. 2009..Aberrant expression of human AHI-1 occurs in cutaneous T-cell lymphoma (CTCL) cells and in CD4(+)CD7(-) Sezary cells from patients with Sezary syndrome...
- Extracorporeal photopheresis: what is it and when should it be used?J Scarisbrick
Skin Tumour Unit, St John s Institute of Dermatology, St Thomas Hospital, London, UK
Clin Exp Dermatol 34:757-60. 2009..ECP) is a technique that was developed > 20 years ago to treat erythrodermic cutaneous T-cell lymphoma (CTCL)...
- Sézary syndrome cells overexpress syndecan-4 bearing distinct heparan sulfate moieties that suppress T-cell activation by binding DC-HIL and trapping TGF-beta on the cell surfaceJin Sung Chung
Department of Dermatology, The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center and Dermatology Section Medical Service, Dallas Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Dallas, TX 75390 9069, USA
Blood 117:3382-90. 2011..ligand (DC-HIL) on antigen presenting cells and because malignant cells of the cutaneous T-cell lymphoma (CTCL) subset, Sézary syndrome (SS), exhibit memory T-cell phenotype, we posited SS cells to express SD-4...
- [Clinical, morphologic and immunophenotypic data based on 10 cases of canine muco-cutaneous epidermotropic T-lymphoma (analogous to Mycosis FuncgoÃ¯de). Important of an animal model of spontaneous pathology]J P Magnol
Bull Acad Natl Med 180:449-62. 1996Our serie of ten canine cutaneous epitheliotropic T-cell lymphomas (CTCL), is found in old dogs, belonging mainly to the Boxer breed...
- Cutaneous T-cell lymphoma and Staphylococcus aureus colonizationVictoria Nguyen
Department of Dermatology, Northwestern University, Chicago, Illinois 60611, USA
J Am Acad Dermatol 59:949-52. 2008Bacterial infections are a common complication of cutaneous T-cell lymphoma (CTCL). The most common pathogen of cutaneous infections in CTCL patients is Staphylococcus aureus.
- Immunopathogenesis of mycosis fungoides/Sézary syndrome (cutaneous T-cell lymphoma)H K Wong
Department of Dermatology, Henry Ford Hospital, Detroit, MI, USA
G Ital Dermatol Venereol 143:375-83. 2008..Mycosis fungoides (MF) is a cutaneous T cell lymphoma (CTCL) that preferentially travels to the epidermis...
- Controversies in the management of the cutaneous T cell lymphomasJohn A Zic
Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Nashville, Tennessee 37232 5227, USA
Dermatol Ther 22:407-17. 2009The primary cutaneous T cell lymphomas (CTCL) encompass all malignancies of the T cell where the skin is the primary organ of involvement...
- Phase III placebo-controlled trial of denileukin diftitox for patients with cutaneous T-cell lymphomaH Miles Prince
TransMed Institute, 2425 L St NW, Ste 440, Washington, DC 20037, USA
J Clin Oncol 28:1870-7. 2010..malignant T lymphocytes, in patients with stage IA to III, CD25 assay-positive cutaneous T-cell lymphoma (CTCL), including the mycosis fungoides and Sézary syndrome forms of the disease, who had received up to three prior ..
- TCR-γ expression in primary cutaneous T-cell lymphomasSocorro Maria Rodriguez-Pinilla
CNIO Lymphoma Group, Fundacion Jimenez Diaz, Madrid, Spain
Am J Surg Pathol 37:375-84. 2013..large cell lymphomas (n=5), primary cutaneous CD8 aggressive epidermotropic CTCLs (n=3), primary cutaneous CTCL, not otherwise specified (n=4), and extranodal nasal-type NK/T-cell lymphomas primarily affecting the skin or ..
- Extracorporeal photopheresis: technique, established and novel indicationsMarisa B Marques
Department of Pathology, University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, Alabama
J Clin Apher 29:228-34. 2014..Although it was initially developed for the treatment of patients with resistant cutaneous T cell lymphoma (CTCL), this therapy was later used to treat recipients of solid organs and stem cell transplants with rejection or graft-..
- CD30-positive lymphoproliferative disorders arising after regional therapy for recurrent melanoma: a report of two cases and analysis of CD30 expressionKamraan Gill
Department of Pathology, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, New York
J Surg Oncol 110:258-64. 2014..CALCL) and lymphomatoid papulosis (LyP), comprise the second most common group of cutaneous T-cell lymphomas (CTCL). The etiology of these disorders is not known...
- Toll-like receptor (TLR)7 expression in mycosis fungoides and psoriasis: a case-control studyA M El Tawdy
Dermatology Department, Faculty of Medicine, Cairo University, Cairo, Egypt
Clin Exp Dermatol . 2017Toll-like receptors (TLRs) have been implicated in various dermatological diseases. TLR agonists have the capacity to potently activate the innate immune cells of patients with advanced, refractory, cutaneous T-cell lymphoma (CTCL).
- Immunological study on CD3 defective cutaneous T cell lymphoma cells from a patient with Sézary syndromeS Sano
Department of Dermatology, Osaka University Medical School, Suita, Japan
Clin Exp Immunol 113:190-7. 1998Here we investigated the nature of cutaneous T cell lymphoma (CTCL) cells lacking surface CD3...
- Analysis of clonality in cutaneous T cell lymphoma and associated diseasesG S Wood
Department of Medicine, University of Wisconsin, Madison 53705, USA
Ann N Y Acad Sci 941:26-30. 2001..Analysis of TCR gene rearrangements in cutaneous T cell lymphoma (CTCL) has lead to several findings concerning CTCL tumor biology...
- Historical perspective on the use of retinoids in cutaneous T-cell lymphoma (CTCL)G Burg
Dermatology Clinic, University Hospital of Zurich, Switzerland
Clin Lymphoma 1:S41-4. 2000..given alone or as part of a combination therapy has been shown in various types of cutaneous T-cell lymphoma (CTCL), including mycosis fungoides, Sézary syndrome, and prelymphomatous disorders such as parapsoriasis en plaques...
- Update on erythrodermic cutaneous T-cell lymphoma: report of the International Society for Cutaneous LymphomasEric C Vonderheid
MCP Hahnemann University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvannia 19102, USA
J Am Acad Dermatol 46:95-106. 2002..to gain consensus on definitions and terminology for clinical use in erythrodermic cutaneous T-cell lymphoma (E-CTCL)...
- Photopheresis. Therapeutic potential in preventing restenosis after percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplastyEmil Bisaccia
Department of Medicine, Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, New York, New York, USA
Am J Cardiovasc Drugs 3:43-51. 2003..treatment centers worldwide, photopheresis is approved by the US FDA for advanced-stage cutaneous T-cell lymphoma (CTCL) and has also shown promise in treating nonmalignant immune-related conditions such as organ transplant rejection, ..
- Adenovirus-mediated intralesional interferon-gamma gene transfer induces tumor regressions in cutaneous lymphomasReinhard Dummer
Department of Dermatology, University Hospital Zurich, Gloriastrasse 31, 8091 Zurich, Switzerland
Blood 104:1631-8. 2004..Nine patients (7 CTCL, 2 CBCL) were enrolled at the following TG1042 doses: 3 x 10(9), 3 x 10(10), and 3 x 10(11) total particles...
- Extracorporeal photochemotherapy in patients with cutaneous T-cell lymphoma: is clinical response predictable?V Rao
Department of Laboratory Medicine, Children s and Women s Health, Trondheim, Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Norway
J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol 20:1100-7. 2006Extracorporeal photochemotherapy (ECP) has been accepted as a standard therapy in cutaneous T-cell lymphomas (CTCL), a category of lymphomas mainly resistant to conventional therapies...
- Is there a role for hemopoietic stem-cell transplantation in CTCL?Claire Dearden
The Royal Marsden Hospital and Institute of Cancer Research, London, United Kingdom
Oncology (Williston Park) 21:24-8. 2007The role of autologous and allogeneic stem-cell transplantation (SCT) in the treatment of cutaneous T-cell lymphoma (CTCL) is reviewed...
- Blockade of death receptor-mediated pathways early in the signaling cascade coincides with distinct apoptosis resistance in cutaneous T-cell lymphoma cellsFrank K Braun
Department of Dermatology and Allergy, Skin Cancer Center, Charite Universitatsmedizin Berlin, Berlin, Germany
J Invest Dermatol 127:2425-37. 2007..In this study, cutaneous T-cell lymphoma (CTCL) cell lines revealed pronounced resistance to death ligands as compared to cell lines of T-cell acute lymphoblastic ..
- Revisions to the staging and classification of mycosis fungoides and Sezary syndrome: a proposal of the International Society for Cutaneous Lymphomas (ISCL) and the cutaneous lymphoma task force of the European Organization of Research and Treatment of CaElise Olsen
Department of Medicine, Divisions of Dermatology and Oncology, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC 27516, USA
Blood 110:1713-22. 2007..to the Mycosis Fungoides Cooperative Group classification and staging system for cutaneous T-cell lymphoma (CTCL)...
- Lymphomatoid contact dermatitis to an exotic wood: a very harmful toilet seatKhaled Ezzedine
Department of Dermatology, Erasmus Hospital, Brussels, B 1070 Belgium
Contact Dermatitis 57:128-30. 2007..lesion was suggestive of lymphomatoid contact dermatitis, and extensive screening for cutaneous T-cell lymphoma (CTCL) remained totally negative...
- Epigenetic changes in cancerKirsten Grønbaek
Department of Hematology, Rigshospitalet, Copenhagen, Denmark
APMIS 115:1039-59. 2007..trials are ongoing, and epigenetic therapy has recently been approved by the United States Food and Drug Administration (US FDA) for use in the treatment of myelodysplastic syndrome (MDS) and primary cutaneous T-cell lymphoma (CTCL).
- FDG-PET/CT in the evaluation of cutaneous T-cell lymphomaPhillip H Kuo
Department of Diagnostic Radiology, Yale University School of Medicine, 333 Cedar Street, P O Box 208042, New Haven, CT, 06520 8042, USA
Mol Imaging Biol 10:74-81. 2008..tomography/computed tomography (PET/CT) of patients with varying stages of cutaneous T-cell lymphoma (CTCL). Patients were imaged with full-body scanning using a General Electric Discovery ST 16-slice PET/CT machine...
- Immune function abnormalities in peripheral blood mononuclear cell cytokine expression differentiates stages of cutaneous T-cell lymphoma/mycosis fungoidesBenjamin F Chong
Department of Dermatology, Henry Ford Hospital, Detroit, Michigan 48202, USA
Clin Cancer Res 14:646-53. 2008Mycosis fungoides (MF) is a cutaneous T-cell lymphoma (CTCL) characterized by neoplastic skin-homing T cells...
- Patient perspectives regarding the value of total skin electron beam therapy for cutaneous T-cell lymphoma/mycosis fungoides: a pilot studyJames B Yu
Department of Therapeutic Radiology, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, Connecticut 06520 8040, USA
Am J Clin Oncol 32:142-4. 2009Cutaneous T-cell lymphoma (CTCL) represents a group of lymphoid malignancies involving the skin with mycosis fungoides being most common...
- Two cases of syringotropic cutaneous T-cell lymphoma and review of the literatureJohn M Yost
Department of Dermatology, University of Michigan, 1500 E Medical Center Drive, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, USA
J Am Acad Dermatol 61:133-8. 2009Syringotropic cutaneous T-cell lymphoma (CTCL) is a rare form of CTCL characterized histologically by infiltrates of atypical lymphocytes located primarily in and around hyperplastic eccrine glands and ducts...
- The role of maintenance phototherapy in cutaneous T-cell lymphomaSalma Z Pothiawala
Department of Dermatology and Cutaneous Surgery, University of South Florida, College of Medicine, Tampa, FL 33612, USA
J Drugs Dermatol 9:800-3. 2010..Herein, the authors review the literature regarding the role of maintenance phototherapy in cutaneous T-cell lymphoma (CTCL) and its success in prolonging clinical remission and disease-free survival in CTCL.
- Therapeutic advances in cutaneous T-cell lymphomaOleg E Akilov
Department of Dermatology, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Skin Therapy Lett 16:1-5. 2011..A variety of novel therapeutic modalities have recently become available for patients with cutaneous T cell lymphoma (CTCL)...
- Expression of programmed death-1 in primary cutaneous CD4-positive small/medium-sized pleomorphic T-cell lymphoma, cutaneous pseudo-T-cell lymphoma, and other types of cutaneous T-cell lymphomaFatma Cetinözman
Department of Dermatology, Leiden University Medical Center, RC Leiden, The Netherlands
Am J Surg Pathol 36:109-16. 2012..All 4 patients with an aggressive epidermotropic cytotoxic CD8 CTCL and all 11 cases with a primary cutaneous CD30 lymphoproliferative disorder were negative for PD-1...
- Prevalence and severity of pruritus in cutaneous T cell lymphomaAlok Vij
Department of Dermatology, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX 77030, USA
Int J Dermatol 51:930-4. 2012The most common types of cutaneous T cell lymphoma (CTCL) are mycosis fungoides (MF) and its leukemic variant, Sézary syndrome (SS). One of the hallmarks of MF and SS is pruritus that rarely responds to treatment...
- Association of nerve growth factor, chemokine (C-C motif) ligands and immunoglobulin E with pruritus in cutaneous T-cell lymphomaHiraku Suga
Department of Dermatology, Faculty of Medicine, University of Tokyo, 7 3 1 Hongo, Tokyo, Japan
Acta Derm Venereol 93:144-9. 2013Many patients with cutaneous T-cell lymphoma (CTCL) experience severe pruritus. This study evaluated serum levels of nerve growth factor (NGF) and brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF) in patients with CTCL...
- Thirty years of progress in cutaneous lymphoma researchR Willemze
Department of Dermatology, Leiden University Medical Center, Leiden, The Netherlands
G Ital Dermatol Venereol 147:515-21. 2012..of Cancer (EORTC) Cutaneous Lymphoma Group, resulted in the definition of new types of cutaneous T-cell lymphomas (CTCL) and cutaneous B-cell lymphomas (CBCL), and the development of consensus classifications for primary cutaneous ..
- MAPK pathway activation leads to Bim loss and histone deacetylase inhibitor resistance: rationale to combine romidepsin with an MEK inhibitorArup R Chakraborty
Department of Biological Sciences, Texas Tech University, Lubbock, TX, USA
Blood 121:4115-25. 2013..determinants of histone deacetylase inhibitor (HDI) resistance, we selected HuT78 cutaneous T-cell lymphoma (CTCL) cells with romidepsin in the presence of P-glycoprotein inhibitors to prevent transporter upregulation...
- Regulation of cellular processes by interleukin-16 in homeostasis and cancerJillian Richmond
Pulmonary Center, Boston University School of Medicine, Boston, Massachusetts
J Cell Physiol 229:139-47. 2014..for IL-16 involvement has been partially elucidated for three of the cancer types, cutaneous T cell lymphoma (CTCL), multiple myeloma (MM), and breast cancer...
- Integrin-driven monocyte to dendritic cell conversion in modified extracorporeal photochemotherapyA L Gonzalez
Department of Biomedical Engineering, Yale University, New Haven, Connecticut, USA
Clin Exp Immunol 175:449-57. 2014..photochemotherapy (ECP) is a commonly used cell treatment for patients with cutaneous T cell lymphoma (CTCL) and graft-versus-host disease (GVHD)...
- Polish Lymphoma Research Group Experience With Bexarotene in the Treatment of Cutaneous T-Cell LymphomaMalgorzata Sokolowska-Wojdylo
1Department of Dermatology, Venereology and Allergology, Medical University of Gdansk, Gdansk, Poland 2Department of Internal Medicine, New York Medical College, Valhalla, NY 3Department of Propedeutic Oncology, Medical University of Gdansk, Gdansk, Poland 4Department of Oncology, Center of Oncology of Professor Franciszek Lukaszczyk, Bydgoszcz, Poland 5Department of Hematology, Collegium Medicum of the Jagiellonian University, Krakow, Poland 6Department of Oncology, University of Warmia and Mazury, Olsztyn, Poland 7Department of Hematology, Medical University of Gdansk, Gdansk, Poland 8Department of Lymphoid Malignancies, Maria Sklodowska Curie Institute and Oncology Center, Warsaw, Poland 9Department of Dermatology, Collegium Medicum in Bydgoszcz, Bydgoszcz, Poland 10Department of Dermatology, University of Warmia and Mazury, Olsztyn, Poland 11Department of Oncology and Radiotherapy, Medical University of Gdansk, Gdansk, Poland
Am J Ther 23:e749-56. 2016Bexarotene, a synthetic retinoid licensed for the treatment of refractory cutaneous T-cell lymphoma (CTCL), has been used clinically in Poland since 2007 in 21 patients...
- Methotrexate inhibits the viability of human melanoma cell lines and enhances Fas/Fas-ligand expression, apoptosis and response to interferon-alpha: rationale for its use in combination therapyMinakshi Nihal
Department of Dermatology, University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health, Madison, WI, USA The Paul P Carbone Comprehensive Cancer Center, Madison, WI, USA
Arch Biochem Biophys 563:101-7. 2014..In cutaneous T-cell lymphoma (CTCL), MTX increases Fas death receptor by decreasing Fas promoter methylation by blocking the synthesis of SAM, the ..
- Gemcitabine and vinorelbine treatment in cutaneous T-cell lymphoma in four patientsAzura Mohd Affandi
Department of Dermatology, Hospital Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Australas J Dermatol 56:294-7. 2015Treatment options for advanced stage cutaneous T-cell lymphoma (CTCL) are limited by the their efficacy and side-effects profile. Gemcitabine, a pyrimidine analogue, has been reported to be efficacious in CTCL...
- Extracorporeal photopheresis as a therapy for autoimmune diseasesZoya Kuzmina
Graft versus Host and Autoimmunity Unit, Experimental Transplantation and Immunology Branch, National Cancer Institute NCI, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland
J Clin Apher 30:224-37. 2015..ECP treatment is FDA approved for the treatment of cutaneous T-cell lymphoma (CTCL) with particularly promising results seen in graft-versus-host disease (GVHD) after allogeneic hematopoietic stem ..
- Aurora Kinase A Is Upregulated in Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma and Represents a Potential Therapeutic TargetDaniel Humme
Department of Dermatology and Allergy, Skin Cancer Center Charite, Charite Universitatsmedizin Berlin, Berlin, Germany
J Invest Dermatol 135:2292-300. 2015..expression arrays that Aurora kinase A is one of the highly overexpressed genes of the serine/threonine kinase in CTCL. The finding was confirmed by quantitative reverse transcriptase-PCR, western blotting, and immunohistochemistry in ..
- Malignant T cells express lymphotoxin α and drive endothelial activation in cutaneous T cell lymphomaBritt Lauenborg
Department of International Health, Immunology and Microbiology, University of Copenhagen, Copenhagen, Denmark
Oncotarget 6:15235-49. 2015..Cutaneous T cell lymphoma (CTCL) is the most common primary lymphoma of the skin and in advanced stages, malignant T cells spreads through the ..
- Whole-genome sequencing reveals oncogenic mutations in mycosis fungoidesLaura Y McGirt
Department of Hematology Oncology, Levine Cancer Institute, Carolinas Medical Center, Charlotte, NC and Department of Medicine Division of Dermatology
Blood 126:508-19. 2015The pathogenesis of mycosis fungoides (MF), the most common cutaneous T-cell lymphoma (CTCL), is unknown. Although genetic alterations have been identified, none are considered consistently causative in MF...
- Temozolomide for central nervous system involvement in mycosis fungoidesThomas G Bird
Department of Clinical Oncology, Guy s and St Thomas National Health Service Foundation Trust, London, UK
Int J Dermatol 55:751-6. 2016..There is no consensus on the treatment of CNS progression in CTCL, but survival of 3-6 months is suggested when methotrexate-based chemotherapy and/or CNS irradiation is used...
- Hematopoietic stem cell transplantation for cutaneous T-cell lymphoma: Summary of 11 cases from two facilities in Japan and BrazilTomonori Oka
Department of Dermatology, Faculty of Medicine, University of Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan
J Dermatol 43:638-42. 2016Some patients with cutaneous T-cell lymphoma (CTCL) show a miserable clinical course and the only option that can induce long-term remission for advanced CTCL may be hematopoietic stem cell transplantation (HSCT)...
- TCR DNA IMMUNIZATION FOR 2B411 T CELL LYMPHOMAMichael Girardi; Fiscal Year: 2002The malignant cells from a patient with cutaneous T cell lymphoma (CTCL) are clonal and share a distinct T cell receptor (TCR)...
- Novel Biomarkers in Cutaneous T Cell LymphomaHENRY KEUNG WONG; Fiscal Year: 2013DESCRIPTION (provided by applicant): Cutaneous T cell lymphomas (CTCL) are a group of T cell malignancies, which include Mycosis Fungoides (MF) and Sezary Syndrome (SS) and are characterized by proliferation of neoplastic CD4+CD45RO+ T-..
- GENE EXPRESSION IN CTCL PATIENTS IN IL 12 CLINICAL TRIALLouise Showe; Fiscal Year: 2001DESCRIPTION: (Applicant's Abstract) The cutaneous T-cell lymphomas (CTCL) which including Mycosis fungoides (MF) and Sezary syndrome (SS) are indolent lymphomas that progress in stages, starting with skin lesions, proceeding through a ..
- CTCL STAGING USING GENE EXPRESSION PROFILESLouise Showe; Fiscal Year: 2003The cutaneous T-cell lymphomas (CTCL) including Mycosis fungoides (MF) and Sezary syndrome (SS) are indolent lymphomas that progress in stages, starting with skin lesions, sometimes proceeding through a leukemic phase with circulating ..
- HDAC Inhibitors and CTCLLouise C Showe; Fiscal Year: 2013Project Description Cutaneous T cell lymphomas (CTCL) are a heterogeneous group of non-Hodgkin lymphomas of "skin-homing" T- lymphocytes...
- PATHOGENESIS OF MYCOSIS FUNGOIDESIrwin Braverman; Fiscal Year: 1992The long term goals of this research are to understand the pathogenesis of cutaneous T cell lymphoma (CTCL) so that more effective therapy can be designed...
- MARKERS OF RESPONSE IN CUTANEOUS T-CELL LYMPHOMAMadeleine Duvic; Fiscal Year: 1999DESCRIPTION: (Applicant's Abstract) Cutaneous T cell lymphoma (CTCL) are increasing in incidence, but their cause is unknown. Mycosis fungoides, the most common form of CTCL, has similarities to benign skin diseases...
- Dual role of IL-16 in dysregulated growth of CTCL cellsWilliam W Cruikshank; Fiscal Year: 2012..Our preliminary data now indicates that in T cells from CTCL patients there is an initial redistribution of intracellular pro-IL-16 characterized by preferential loss in the ..
- Multicenter Trial of O6BG and Topical BCNU for CTCLKevin Cooper; Fiscal Year: 2007unreadable] DESCRIPTION (provided by applicant): Cutaneous T-cell lymphoma (CTCL) is a primary cutaneous non-Hodgkin's lymphoma that includes, in its most common manifestation, mycosis fungoides, a clonal malignancy of ..
- ACTIVATION AND GROWTH REGULATION OF SEZARY T CELLSELAINE DEFREITAS; Fiscal Year: 1991Cutaneous T cell lymphoma (CTCL) is a maiignancy of CD4 helper T cells which appears first in the skin then slowly progresses to blood, lymph nodes and visceral organs...
- TREATMENT OF CTCL WITH O6 BENZYLGUANINE/BCNUSeth Stevens; Fiscal Year: 1999DESCRIPTION: Cutaneous T-cell lymphoma (CTCL) includes myosis fungoides and its leukemic cariant, the Sezary syndrome...
- CHARACTERIZATION OF PSORALEN DNA PHOTOADDUCTSFRANCIS GASPARRO; Fiscal Year: 1990..and ultra-violet A (PUVA) therapies are used in the treatment of psoriasis and cutaneous T cell lymphoma (CTCL)...
- MAX DALE COOPER; Fiscal Year: 2016..Recent studies indicate that VLRA assembly and expression coincides with expression of cytidine deaminase 1 (CDA1) only within the lymphoepithelial thymoid gill region, whereas VLRB and CDA2 expression occurs primarily in ..
- SPORE in Skin CancerMeenhard Herlyn; Fiscal Year: 2009..This SPORE is focused on major skin cancers: melanoma, cutaneous T cell lymphoma (CTCL) and squamous cell carcinoma (SCC)...
- MAX DALE COOPER; Fiscal Year: 2016..Recent studies indicate that while VLRA gene assembly coincides with expression of cytidine deaminase 1 (CDA1) within the lymphoepithelial thymoid gill region, coincident VLRB and CDA2 expression instead occurs primarily in ..
- RACHAEL ANN CLARK; Fiscal Year: 2016DESCRIPTION (provided by applicant): Leukemic cutaneous T cell lymphoma (L-CTCL) is a non-Hodgkins lymphoma derived from skin tropic L-selectin/CCR7+ central memory T cells (TCM)...
- JOHN MUNN KIRKWOOD; Fiscal Year: 2016..prognostic and predictive biomarkers for personalized treatment of advanced melanoma and cutaneous T cell lymphoma (CTCL)...
- Jennifer L Collinger; Fiscal Year: 2014..first author publications are expected to result from this work and the nominee will submit a CDA2 proposal as the CDA1 nears completion...
- Phase 1 Study of Resiquimod Gel Therapy for Cutaneous T-Cell LymphomaAlain H Rook; Fiscal Year: 2013DESCRIPTION (provided by applicant): Cutaneous T-cell lymphoma (CTCL) is a rare malignancy of skin-trafficking CD4+ T-cells...
- Toll Receptor Ligand Therapy of Cutaneous T-Cell LymphomaAlain H Rook; Fiscal Year: 2011DESCRIPTION (provided by applicant): Cutaneous T-cell lymphoma (CTCL) is a malignancy of skin-trafficking CD4+ T-cells...
- Optical Dosimetry for Clinical Trials of Pc 4 Photodynamic TherapyTHOMAS HARRISON FOSTER; Fiscal Year: 2010..for photodynamic therapy (PDT) that is now in Phase clinical trials for the treatment of cutaneous T cell lymphoma (CTCL), basal cell carcinoma (BCC) and cutaneous metastases...
- Maria Wysocka; Fiscal Year: 2014DESCRIPTION (provided by applicant): Cutaneous T-cell lymphoma (CTCL) is a malignancy of skin-trafficking CD4+ T-cells. There presently is no marker that has been identified as being uniquely expressed on the malignant T-cells in CTCL...
- SPORE in Skin CancerThomas S Kupper; Fiscal Year: 2012..Project 7 proposes targeted therapy for advanced CTCL, and seeks to develop therapeutic human antibodies to CCR4, a chemokine receptor faithfully expressed on these ..
- Elma D Baron; Fiscal Year: 2015..goal of this project is to determine the clinical and cellular/molecular effects of PDT using Pc 4 on stage 1A-2A CTCL/MF. CTCL is a rare cutaneous malignancy with a prevalence of less than 200,000...
- INTERLEUKIN 12 THERAPY OF CUTANEOUS T CELL LYMPHOMAAlain Rook; Fiscal Year: 2000DESCRIPTION: (Applicant's Abstract) Cutaneous T-cell lymphoma (CTCL) is a clonally derived, skin invasive malignancy of CD4+ T lymphocytes with the phenotype of mature helper T- cells...
- NF-KB-2 GENE REARRANGEMENT IN CUTANEOUS T-CELL LYMPHOMASArnold Rabson; Fiscal Year: 1999..Approximately 20% of CTCL patient tumor DNA samples contain alterations in the nfkb-2 gene and rearrangement of this gene was also identified ..
- Influence of the Host Cell Molecular Environment on Toxoplasma DevelopmentJay Radke; Fiscal Year: 2009..One host mRNA expressed in the Compound 1-altered cell, called cell division autoantigen 1 (CDA1), is able to induce parasite development when over-expressed in the infected host cell alone...
- Phase-I-II Study of DAB389 (ONTAK) in Patients with Adv. Refractory Breast CancerLupe Salazar; Fiscal Year: 2007..Clinical studies have shown ONTAK to be a safe and effective agent in the treatment of cutaneous T cell lymphomas (CTCL) that express CD25...
- PATIENT ORIENTED RESEARCH IN CUTANEOUS ONCOLOGYStuart Lessin; Fiscal Year: 2003..to POR and has a well established track record (funding and publications) in the area of cutaneous T-cell lymphoma (CTCL)...
- MECHANISMS OF PHOTO-IMMUNOREGULATIONCarole Berger; Fiscal Year: 1990..have suggested that a new therapeutic modality may be valuable in the management of cutaneous T cell lymphoma (CTCL) and the autoimmune disease pemphigus vulgaris (PV)...
- Finding membrane proteins in cutaneous T-cell lymphomasPRISKA VON HALLER; Fiscal Year: 2003Cutaneous T-cell lymphoma (CTCL) affects 5000 cases in the United States every year, 20% of which will present with a poor prognosis and a mean survival of 3 years...
- CUTANEOUS ONCOLOGYMadeleine Duvic; Fiscal Year: 2004..clinical research and is a leader in developing new therapies for the treatment of Cutaneous T Cell Lymphomas (CTCL)...
- Dendritic Cell Threapy for Cutaneous T-Cell LymphomaLouis Falo; Fiscal Year: 2009..CTL mediated anti-tumor immunity is a rationale goal for the immunotherapy of Cutaneous T-cell Lymphoma (CTCL), and is likely to require immunization strategies capable of inducing both tumor-specific CD8+ T-cell immunity and ..
- BASIC AND CLINICAL BIOLOGY OF CUTANEOUS T CELL LYMPHOMARichard Edelson; Fiscal Year: 2000..Cutaneous T cell lymphoma (CTCL) receives much attention from the scientific and clinical communities, since it is a relatively common and ..
- Recombinant Interleukin-12 for Cutaneous T-Cell LymphomaAlain Rook; Fiscal Year: 2006Cutaneous T-cell lymphoma (CTCL) is a clonally-derived, skin-invasive malignancy of CD4+ T-lymphocytes with the phenotype of mature helper T-cells...
- Dendritic cell defects in cutaneous T-cell lymphomaAlain Rook; Fiscal Year: 2007Cutaneous T-cell Lymphoma (CTCL) is a clonally derived skin invasive malignancy of CD4+ T-cells...
- CYTOKINE THERAPY OF CUTANEOUS T CELL LYMPHOMAAlain Rook; Fiscal Year: 2004Cutaneous T-cell lymphoma (CTCL) is a clonally-derived, skin-invasive malignancy of CD4+ T-lymphocytes with the phenotype of mature helper T-cells...
- Microarray Analysis of Responsiveness of CTCL IL-12Louise Showe; Fiscal Year: 2008b>CTCL is a poorly understood cancer which is unresponsive to conventional treatments such as chemotherapy...
- Genes & Proteins of Urothelial-ECM InteractionRobert Hurst; Fiscal Year: 2009..The "deliverables" will be sets of genes and proteins subjected to several levels of verification for their role in aiding studies of epithelial-stromal interactions in normal and malignant tissues. ..
- THERAPY FOR AIDS CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM LYMPHOMAMichael Caligiuri; Fiscal Year: 2002..The limitations of the animal model preclude its use for studying the pathogenesis of AIDS PCNSL. ..
- IN VIVO GENERATION OF ANGIOSTATIN 4.5--CLINICAL TRIALTimothy Kuzel; Fiscal Year: 2002..5. This will allow a rigorous calculation of the half-life, volume of distribution and area under the curve of this uniquely in vivo-generated anti-neoplastic therapy. ..
- INTRACEULLULAR ANTI-TAT ANTIBODIES FOR AIDS GENE THERAPYWayne Marasco; Fiscal Year: 2002..Our immediate goal is to use this knowledge to aid in small molecule inhibitor design, our long term goal is to use these intrabodies in a clinical gene therapy trial. ..
- Role of SHP-1 Deregulation in HTLV-1 LeukemogenesisWayne Marasco; Fiscal Year: 2008..These studies should provide new insight into the biochemical mechanisms of HTLV-1 leukemogenesis and aid in the development of new treatments for this fatal disease. ..
- Role of Grb3-3 in T-cell Activation & HIV-1 ReplicationWayne Marasco; Fiscal Year: 2003..These studies will advance our understanding of HIV-1/cellular protein interactions are involved in the pathogenesis of HIV-1-infection and AIDS. ..
- Surrogate markers of complete venous ulcer healingJoel Gelfand; Fiscal Year: 2002..Through conducting these studies and pursuing the MSCE, the investigator will develop a series of epidemiological tools for which to apply to future scientific investigations. ..
- A Phase II Pivotal Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Notrogen MustardStuart R Lessin; Fiscal Year: 2010..Yaupon Therapeutics, Inc. has secured a Special Protocol Assessment (SPA) and fast track status from the FDA Review Division for this study. ..
- GENE THERAPY BY PHENOTYPIC KNOCKOUT OF HIV CORECEPTORSWayne Marasco; Fiscal Year: 2002....
- HUMAN ANTITAT INTRABODY GENE THERAPY AGAINST SHIVWayne Marasco; Fiscal Year: 2001..In addition, the results from these studies will substantially advance our understanding of how to apply and improve this promising technology for the treatment of HIV-1 infection and AIDS. ..
- Gene expression in memory CD4+T cells.Henry Wong; Fiscal Year: 2006..abstract_text> ..
- Global Analysis of Transcriptional Deregulation by HIV-1Wayne Marasco; Fiscal Year: 2003..The information obtained from these studies can then be used in model screening systems for the development of drugs to treat the cellular defects seen in HIV-1 infection. ..
- FUNCTIONS OF SRY AND SRY INTERACTIVE PROTEIN GENESYun Fai Chris Lau; Fiscal Year: 2004..Understanding the mechanisms of sex determination in mouse may shed insights on those in humans, and eventually may lead to developments of clinical diagnosis and treatment of gonadal dysgenesis and infertility. ..
- Urothelial cell response to bacterial infectionRobert Hurst; Fiscal Year: 2004..These data will form an essential element in either an R01 or a program project and will permit the PI to develop a new line of urologic research. ..
- Targeting Human Cyclin T1 to Inhibit HIV-1 ReplicationWayne Marasco; Fiscal Year: 2004..Our long-term goal is to use anti-hCyclinT1 intrabodies together with anti-tat intrabodies in a clinical gene therapy trial. ..
- Study of permissive/non-permissive T. gondii infectionsJay Radke; Fiscal Year: 2004..abstract_text> ..
- CSF1 AND CSF1R AND BREAST AND OVARIAN CARCINOMABARRY KACINSKI; Fiscal Year: 2003....
- Diphtheria fusion protein therapy of AMLARTHUR FRANKEL; Fiscal Year: 2006..These studies should lead to the design of pivotal phase II clinical trials to determine the role of this therapeutic in AML management. ..
- Targeting protein synthesis in AMLARTHUR FRANKEL; Fiscal Year: 2006..These studies will hopefully lead to the design of pivotal phase II and III clinical trials which will define the role of DT388IL3 in the management of AML. ..
- Regulation of HTLV-I replication by the viral p30Christophe Nicot; Fiscal Year: 2009..abstract_text> ..
- Genetic Retargeted Human T-cells for RCC ImmunotherapyWayne Marasco; Fiscal Year: 2006..The long term goal of these studies is to use these genetically retargeted human T-lymphocytes in human clinical trials as a novel and potent immunotherapy of RCC. [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- Human Anti-Macaque CCR5 Mabs for Passive ImmunotherapyWayne Marasco; Fiscal Year: 2007..These studies will supply important information that may be directly applicable to similar human clinical settings. ..
- Gene expression abnormalities in mycosis fungoidesHenry Wong; Fiscal Year: 2007..3. To study whether the expression of these genes are altered by therapy in vitro and in vivo. [unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- Investigating the Risk of Lymphoma in Psoriasis PatientsJoel Gelfand; Fiscal Year: 2008....
- Studies of CCR5 Conformational Heterogeneity & HIV EntryWayne Marasco; Fiscal Year: 2008..abstract_text> ..
- BLADDER CANCER BIOMARKERS GUIDES TO SURGERY AND THERAPYRobert Hurst; Fiscal Year: 2003..The results of this study should generate biomarker profiles that are based in basic, mechanistic understanding of metastasis that can subsequently be tested in controlled clinical studies. ..
- Human Antibodies and Targeted Vaccines Against SARS-CoVWayne Marasco; Fiscal Year: 2008..These studies will provide valuable information and therapeutic agents that can aid in the management of this new and emerging infectious disease. ..