Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: TRIM27
Description: tripartite motif containing 27
Alias: RFP, RNF76, zinc finger protein RFP, RFP transforming protein, RING finger protein 76, RING-type E3 ubiquitin transferase TRIM27, ret finger protein, tripartite motif protein TRIM27, tripartite motif-containing protein 27
Publications253 found, 100 shown here
- [Epidemiological study on factors affecting the hospitalization period of patients with active tuberculosis]Tadahiko Fujino
Department of Respiratory Diseases, NHO Kanagawa National Hospital, 666 1, Ochiai, Hadano shi, Kanagawa 257 8585, Japan
Kekkaku 83:567-72. 2008..We compared the time needed for sputum negative conversion of tubercle bacilli among patients with active tuberculosis to clarify factors affecting the hospitalization period...
- Microspherule protein 1, Mi-2beta, and RET finger protein associate in the nucleolus and up-regulate ribosomal gene transcriptionKeiko Shimono
Department of Pathology, Center for Neurological Diseases and Cancer, Nagoya University Graduate School of Medicine, 65 Tsurumai Cho, Showa Ku, Nagoya 466 8550, Japan
J Biol Chem 280:39436-47. 2005..protein), we found that Mi-2beta, a component of a nucleosome remodeling and deacetylase (NuRD) complex, RET finger protein (RFP), and upstream binding factor (UBF) were associated with MCRS1...
- ret transforming gene encodes a fusion protein homologous to tyrosine kinasesM Takahashi
Mol Cell Biol 7:1378-85. 1987..The ret tyrosine kinase may thus represent a cell surface receptor which is expressed in a restricted range of human cells...
- Developmentally regulated expression of a human "finger"-containing gene encoded by the 5' half of the ret transforming geneM Takahashi
Laboratory of Experimental Pathology, Aichi Cancer Center Research Institute, Nagoya, Japan
Mol Cell Biol 8:1853-6. 1988..This finger-containing gene may thus function in male germ cell development...
- Ret finger protein is a normal component of PML nuclear bodies and interacts directly with PMLT Cao
Department of Molecular Genetics, University of Texas M D Anderson Cancer Center, 1515 Holcombe Blvd, Houston TX 77030, USA
J Cell Sci 111:1319-29. 1998The ret finger protein (rfp) is a member of the B-box zinc finger gene family many of which may function in growth regulation and in the appropriate context become oncogenic...
- RET finger protein is a transcriptional repressor and interacts with enhancer of polycomb that has dual transcriptional functionsY Shimono
Departments of Pathology and Internal Medicine I, Nagoya University School of Medicine, 65 Tsurumai Cho, Showa Ku, Nagoya 466 8550, Japan
J Biol Chem 275:39411-9. 2000b>RET finger protein (RFP) belongs to the large B-box RING finger protein family and is known to become oncogenic by fusion with RET tyrosine kinase...
- Mi-2 beta associates with BRG1 and RET finger protein at the distinct regions with transcriptional activating and repressing abilitiesYohei Shimono
Department of Pathology, Nagoya University Graduate School of Medicine, 65 Tsurumai Cho, Showa Ku, Nagoya 466 8550, Japan
J Biol Chem 278:51638-45. 2003..beta have distinct transcriptional activities and bind to BRG1, a component of the SWI/SNF complex, and the RET finger protein (RFP), respectively...
- Selective ablation of retinoblastoma protein function by the RET finger proteinMaja Krützfeldt
Centre for Cell and Molecular Biology, Chester Beatty Laboratories, 237 Fulham Road, SW3 6JB London, United Kingdom
Mol Cell 18:213-24. 2005..We present evidence here that the RET finger protein (RFP)/tripartite motif protein 27 (TRIM 27) inhibits gene transcription activation by Rb but does not affect ..
- PIAS proteins are involved in the SUMO-1 modification, intracellular translocation and transcriptional repressive activity of RET finger proteinTetsuo Matsuura
Department of Pathology, Nagoya University Graduate School of Medicine, 65 Tsurumai Cho, Showa Ku, Nagoya 466 8550, Japan
Exp Cell Res 308:65-77. 2005b>Ret finger protein (RFP) is a nuclear protein that is highly expressed in testis and in various tumor cell lines...
- The Ret finger protein inhibits signaling mediated by the noncanonical and canonical IkappaB kinase family membersJikun Zha
Department of Cell Biology and Genetics, College of Life Sciences, Peking University, Beijing, China
J Immunol 176:1072-80. 2006..In yeast two-hybrid screens for potential IKKepsilon-interacting proteins, we identified Ret finger protein (RFP) as an IKKepsilon-interacting protein...
- Involvement of the rfp tripartite motif in protein-protein interactions and subcellular distributionT Cao
Department of Molecular Genetics, University of Texas M D Anderson Cancer Center, Houston 77030, USA
J Cell Sci 110:1563-71. 1997The ret finger protein (rfp) is a member of the B box zinc finger gene family which possesses a tripartite motif consisting of a RING finger, B box finger, and a coiled-coil domain...
- The Ret finger protein induces apoptosis via its RING finger-B box-coiled-coil motifSo Hee Dho
Laboratory of Functional Proteomics, Korea Research Institute of Bioscience and Biotechnology, Taejon 305 333, Korea
J Biol Chem 278:31902-8. 2003The Ret finger protein (RFP) is a member of the tripartite motif family, which is characterized by a conserved RING finger, a B-box, and a coiled-coil domain (together called RBCC)...
- Characterization of the HDAC1 complex that regulates the sensitivity of cancer cells to oxidative stressTakuya Kato
Department of Pathology, Center for Neurological Disease and Cancer, Nagoya University Graduate School of Medicine, Showa Ku, Nagoya, Japan
Cancer Res 69:3597-604. 2009..We found that the recruitment of HDAC1 to the TBP-2 promoter is mediated by a protein complex consisting of RET finger protein (RFP; also called TRIM27) and the trimeric transcription factor NF-Y...
- SUMO E3 ligase activity of TRIM proteinsY Chu
Department of Cancer Biology and Abramson Family Cancer Research Institute, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA 19096, USA
Oncogene 30:1108-16. 2011..Given the large number of TRIM proteins, our results may greatly expand the identified SUMO E3s. Furthermore, TRIM E3 activity may be an important contributor to SUMOylation specificity and the versatile functions of TRIM proteins...
- RFP represses transcriptional activation by bHLH transcription factorsAdrian J C Bloor
Department of Haematology, Cambridge Institute for Medical Research, Cambridge University, Hills Road, Cambridge CB2 2XY, UK
Oncogene 24:6729-36. 2005..Here we demonstrate for the first time that Ret finger protein (RFP), a member of the TRIM family of proteins initially identified as a recombined transforming gene from a ..
- [Isolation of MRSA from inpatients, staff and environment in the hospital]A Omori
Department of Internal Medicine, Nagasaki University
Kansenshogaku Zasshi 66:1396-403. 1992..Concerning the drug sensitivity, many MRSA strains were highly resistant to DMPPC and FOM, but the sensitivity to RFP was 0.1 microgram/ml or less in all strains except for one highly resistant strain (200 micrograms/ml or above)...
- [Prospects for development of new antituberculous drugs]Haruaki Tomioka
Department of Microbiology and Immunology, Shimane Medical University, 89 1, Enya cho, Izumo shi, Shimane 693 8501, Japan
Kekkaku 77:573-84. 2002..tuberculosis, which exhibit in vitro resistance to at least two major antituberculous drug (usually INH and RFP) and cause intractable TB, has greatly contributed to the increased incidence of TB...
- [Genetic evaluation for rifampicin-susceptibility of Mycobacterium tuberculosis]H Ohno
Second Department of Internal Medicine, Nagasaki University School of Medicine
Kansenshogaku Zasshi 71:323-8. 1997We evaluated the relationship between rifampicin (RFP)-susceptibility and genetic alterations in rpoB gene of clinically isolated Mycobacterium tuberculosis strains, collected from different geographic locations within Japan...
- Improvements to the hemagglutination inhibition test for serological assessment of recombinant fowlpox-H5-avian-influenza vaccination in chickens and its use along with an agar gel immunodiffusion test for differentiating infected from noninfected vaccinaDavid E Swayne
Southeast Poultry Research Laboratory, Agricultural Research Service, U S Department of Agriculture, 934 College Station Road, Athens, Georgia 30605, USA
Avian Dis 51:697-704. 2007..virus vaccine containing an H5 hemagglutinin gene from A/turkey/Ireland/83 (H5N8) avian influenza (AI) virus (rFP-H5) and evaluated for correlation of immunological response by hemagglutination inhibition (HI) or agar gel ..
- A new genetic assay for rifampicin susceptibility of Mycobacterium tuberculosisS Kusunoki
Diagnostic Science Department, Shionogi and Co, Ltd, Osaka, Japan
Kansenshogaku Zasshi 69:1342-7. 1995A new method for testing rifampicin (RFP) susceptibility of Mycobacterium tuberculosis was developed...
- [Leukopenia due to anti-tuberculous chemotherapy including rifampicin and isoniazid]Naohiro Nagayama
Division of Respiratory Disease, National Organization Tokyo Hospital, 3 1 1, Takeoka, Kiyose shi, Tokyo 204 8585, Japan
Kekkaku 79:341-8. 2004To examine the incidence rate by age and gender of leukopenia caused by chemotherapy including rifampicin (RFP) and isoniazid (INH), and to study the relationships between the leukopenia and the hepatic side effect or other ..
- Preparing a business justification for going electronicA Orlando Ortiz
Radiology Department, Winthrop University Hospital, Mineola, New York, USA
Radiol Manage 24:14-21. 2002..A request for proposal (RFP) may facilitate this step...
- [External quality assessment of drug susceptibility testing for Mycobacterium tuberculosis]Satoshi Mitarai
Bacteriology Division, Mycobacterium Reference Centre, Research Institute of Tuberculosis, JATA, 3 1 24, Matsuyama, Kiyose shi, Tokyo 204 8533, Japan
Kekkaku 81:501-9. 2006..The Committee for Mycobacterial Examinations has planned and implemented the third external quality assessment of drug susceptibility testing for Mycobacterium tuberculosis to the hospital and private laboratories...
- [Non-tuberculous mycobacteriosis. What has been coming out]Akira Kajiki
Department of Respiratory Medicine, National Hospital Organization Ohmuta National Hospital, Fukuoka, Japan
Kekkaku 86:113-25. 2011..and Allergic Diseases) Mycobacterium avium complex (MAC) is refractory to therapy, containing rifampicin (RFP), ethambutol (EB), and clarithromycin (CAM)...
- [Drug-induced hepatotoxicity caused by anti-tuberculosis drugs in tuberculosis patients complicated with chronic hepatitis]Yugo Kaneko
Department of Pulmonary Medicine, Jikei University School of Medicine, 4 11 1, Izumihoncho, Komae shi, Tokyo 201 8601, Japan
Kekkaku 83:13-9. 2008..incidence of drug-induced hepatitis (DIH) caused by antituberculosis drugs including isoniazid (INH), rifampicin (RFP), with and without pyrazinamide (PZA), and to evaluate risk factors for DIH in tuberculosis patients complicated ..
- [Treatment of non-tuberculous pulmonary mycobacteriosis]Mitsunori Sakatani
National Hospital Organization Kinki chuo Chest Medical Center, 1180, Nagasone cho, Sakai shi, Osaka 591 8555, Japan
Kekkaku 81:35-50. 2006..The pulmonary diseases caused by M. kansasii or M. szulgai are usually treated by RFP, EB and INH, the same regimens with tuberculosis, which generally lead to sufficient results for patients...
- Single molecule analysis of a red fluorescent RecA protein reveals a defect in nucleoprotein filament nucleation that relates to its reduced biological functionsNaofumi Handa
Departments of Microbiology, University of California, Davis, California 95616, USA
J Biol Chem 284:18664-73. 2009..RecA protein (RecA803 protein) to monomeric red fluorescent protein (mRFP1) to produce a functional protein (RecA-RFP) that is suitable for in vivo and in vitro analysis...
- Effects of lung surfactants on rifampicin release rate from monodisperse rifampicin-loaded PLGA microspheresKeishiro Tomoda
Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Tokyo University of Science, 2641 Yamazaki, Noda, Chiba 278 8510, Japan
Colloids Surf B Biointerfaces 55:115-24. 2007..The effects of pulmonary surfactant on the rifampicin (RFP) release rate from RFP-loaded poly (lactide-co-glycolide) microspheres were studied...
- [Nosocomial infections due to methicillin-resistant S. aureus (MRSA) at the Kagoshima University Hospital (2). Susceptibility to antibiotics]J Nishi
Department of Pediatrics, Faculty of Medicine, Kagoshima University
Kansenshogaku Zasshi 65:1130-5. 1991..The results were as follows: 1) Susceptibility of MRSA strains was excellent to VCM, MINO, and RFP, followed by IMP, CLDM, and CPFX...
- [Management of adverse effects with antituberculosis chemotherapy]Kazunari Tsuyuguchi
National Hospital Organization Kinki chuo Chest Medical Center, 1180, Nagasone cho, Kita ku, Sakai shi, Osaka 591 8555, Japan
Kekkaku 86:87-99. 2011..As isoniazid (INH) and rifampicin (RFP) are key drugs for the cure, readministration of these drugs is often attempted by desensitization therapy...
- [Isolation of methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) at the Hokusho Central Hospital--observation during the recent 4 years]H Mukae
Department of Internal Medicine, Hokusyou Central Hospital
Kansenshogaku Zasshi 64:1275-86. 1990..4%). Patients with cerebrovascular disease were 55.9% of all of the cases. But most of the MRSA strains were resistant to CZX, FOM, DMPPC, CMX, CEZ, CZON, CZX, most of the MRSA strains were sensitive to RFP, VCM, MINO, IPM/CS.
- [Characteristics and treatment outcomes of INH-resistant or RFP-resistant tuberculosis]Wakana Saito
Department of Respiratory Medicine, Tokyo National Hospital, 3 1 1, Takeoka, Kiyoseshi, Tokyo 204 8585, Japan
Kekkaku 78:611-7. 2003..In Japan the standard regimen has not been established even for INHr-TB, and the treatment has been done by each physician on the empirical bases...
- Requirement of vasculogenesis and blood circulation in late stages of liver growth in zebrafishSvetlana Korzh
Department of Biological Sciences, National University of Singapore, Singapore
BMC Dev Biol 8:84. 2008..In zebrafish, although it has been found that ECs are not required for liver budding, how and when the spatio-temporal pattern of liver growth is coordinated with ECs remains to be elucidated...
- Subcellular localization of ammonium transporters in Dictyostelium discoideumJanet H Kirsten
Department of Biological Sciences, Vanderbilt University, VU Station B 351634, Nashville, TN 37235 1634, USA
BMC Cell Biol 9:71. 2008....
- Therapeutic effects of various initial combinations of chemotherapy including clarithromycin against Mycobacterium avium complex pulmonary diseaseNaoki Hasegawa
Division of Pulmonary Medicine, Department of Medicine, Keio University School of Medicine, Tokyo, Japan
Chest 136:1569-75. 2009....
- The Relationship between Characteristics of Home Care Nursing Service Contracts under Managed Competition and Continuity of Care and Client Outcomes: Evidence from OntarioDiane Doran
Lawrence Bloomberg Faculty of Nursing, University of Toronto, Toronto, ON
Healthc Policy 2:97-113. 2007The purpose of this study was to investigate the impact of the Request for Proposal (RFP) process - specifically, the profit status of provider agencies awarded contracts, the service volume awarded and contract duration - on the quality ..
- Efficacy of an inactivated and a fowlpox-vectored vaccine in Muscovy ducks against an Asian H5N1 highly pathogenic avian influenza viral challengeM Steensels
Veterinary and Agrochemical Research Center, Groeselenberg 99, 1180 Ukkel, Belgium
Avian Dis 51:325-31. 2007..isolate A/chicken/Italy/22A/98 H5N9 (H5N9-It) was compared with that of the fowlpox-vectored TROVACTM-AIV H5 (rFP-AIV-H5) vaccine against an H5N1 highly pathogenic avian influenza challenge...
- Confocal fluorescence microscopy study of interaction between lens MIP26/AQP0 and crystallins in living cellsBing Fen Liu
Ophthalmic Research Surgery, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
J Cell Biochem 104:51-8. 2008..a donor and a crystallin (alphaA-, alphaB-, betaB2-, or gammaC-crystallin) tagged with a red fluorescence protein (RFP) as an acceptor. The two plasmids were cotransfected to HeLa cells...
- [A case of pulmonary Mycobacterium fortuitum infection successfully treated with Kampo treatments]Tatsuya Nogami
Department of Japanese Oriental Kampo Medicine, Aso Iizuka Hospital
Kekkaku 81:525-9. 2006..suffering from these symptoms since 1982, though the intensive anti-mycobacterial chemotherapy such as three-drug (RFP, SM, and INH), twice two-drug (KM and SM and cycloserine and enviomycin) and four-drug (CAM, EB, RFP, and KM) ..
- Rapid tip-directed movement of Golgi equivalents in growing Aspergillus nidulans hyphae suggests a mechanism for delivery of growth-related materialsMichelle A Hubbard
Department of Biology, University of Saskatchewan, 112 Science Place, Saskatoon, SK S7N 5E2, Canada
Microbiology 154:1544-53. 2008..body/GE marker established in other systems, alpha-2,6-sialyltransferase, tagged with red fluorescent protein (ST-RFP). CopA-GFP and ST-RFP distributions responded similarly to brefeldin A, which impairs Golgi/GE trafficking...
- [Anti-tuberculosis chemotherapy]Masako Wada
Research Institute of Tuberculosis, Japan Anti Tuberculosis Association, Kiyose shi, Tokyo
Kekkaku 82:771-81. 2007..Introduction of rifampicin (RFP) in 1966 and re-evaluation of pyrazinamide (PZA) in early 1970's have brought a revolutionary change in the concept ..
- 331 blood antigen-compatibility between cloned beagles and transgenic cloned beaglesG A Kim
Department of Theriogenology and Biotechnology, College of Veterinary Medicine and Research Institute for Veterinary Science, Seoul National University, Seoul, South Korea
Reprod Fertil Dev 23:261-2. 2011..engineered from the same donor cell, BF3, although with the transfection of the red fluorescent protein (RFP) gene. All 6 beagles shared the same genetic background except for RFP gene insertion in their genome...
- [Survey of anti-tuberculosis drug-induced severe liver injury in Japan]Eriko Shigeto
Department of Respiratory Medicine, National Hospital Organization, Higashihiroshima Medical Center, Hiroshima, Japan
Kekkaku 82:467-73. 2007..To clarify the incidence and clinical significance of anti-tuberculosis drug-induced liver injury...
- Specific residues of the influenza A virus hemagglutinin viral RNA are important for efficient packaging into budding virionsGlenn A Marsh
Department of Microbiology, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, 1 Gustave L Levy Place, New York, NY 10029, USA
J Virol 81:9727-36. 2007..the deltaHA virus with an artificial segment containing green fluorescent protein (GFP) or red fluorescent protein (RFP) with HA packaging regions (45 3' and 80 5' nucleotides) partially restored the growth of this virus to wild-type ..
- [Clinical efficacy of kanamycin for Mycobacterium avium complex disease]Ayumi Suzuki
Course of Clinical Pharmacy, Graduate School of Pharmaceutical Science, Meiji Pharmaceutical University, Tokyo, Japan
Yakugaku Zasshi 128:451-60. 2008No previous reports have compared clarithromycin (CAM), rifampicin (RFP) and ethambutol (EB) containing regimens with and without an aminoglycoside antibiotic kanamycin (KM) for the treatment of pulmonary Mycobacterium avium complex (MAC)..
- The treatment of mice infected with multi-drug-resistant Mycobacterium tuberculosis using DNA vaccines or in combination with rifampinYan Liang
The Institute for Tuberculosis Research, the Second Affiliated Hospital of Chinese PLA General Hospital, Beijing 100091, China
Vaccine 26:4536-40. 2008..In this study, the effects of Ag85A DNA or ESAT6/Ag85A chimeric DNA vaccines alone or in combination with rifampin (RFP) were studied for the treatment of mice with MDR-TB...
- Interaction of Autographa californica multiple nucleopolyhedrovirus cathepsin protease progenitor (proV-CATH) with insect baculovirus chitinase as a mechanism for proV-CATH cellular retentionJeffrey J Hodgson
Department of Molecular and Cellular Biology, University of Guelph, 50 Stone Road East, Guelph, ON N1G 2W1, Canada
J Virol 85:3918-29. 2011..Furthermore, the CHIA-green fluorescent protein (GFP) and proV-CATH-red fluorescent protein (RFP) fusion proteins colocalize in the ER...
- Breeding patterns of the JE vector Culex gelidus and its insect predators in rice cultivation areas of northern peninsular MalaysiaA Abu Hassan
School of Biological Sciences, Universiti Sains Malaysia, Penang
Trop Biomed 27:404-16. 2010..Six rice fields proper (RFP) and related drainage canals (DC) were visited through three cultivation cycles (CCs) over 17 months...
- The Arabidopsis small G protein ROP2 is activated by light in guard cells and inhibits light-induced stomatal openingByeong Wook Jeon
POSTECH UZH Global Research Laboratories, Division of Molecular Life Sciences, POSTECH, Pohang 790 784, Korea
Plant Cell 20:75-87. 2008..of Vicia faba expressing Arabidopsis thaliana constitutively active (CA) ROP2 fused to red fluorescent protein (RFP-CA-ROP2), fluorescence localized exclusively at the plasma membrane, whereas a dominant negative version of RFP-..
- Rifampicin-loaded liposomes for the passive targeting to alveolar macrophages: in vitro and in vivo evaluationMarco Zaru
Dipartimento Farmaco Chimico Tecnologico, Universita degli Studi di Cagliari, Cagliari, Italy
J Liposome Res 19:68-76. 2009..agents to macrophages, in this work we have prepared and characterized re-dispersible freeze-dried rifampicin (RFP)-loaded vesicles by using soy lecithin (SL) and a commercial, enriched mixture of soy phosphatidylcholine (..
- Function of the rfb gene cluster and the rfe gene in the synthesis of O antigen by Shigella dysenteriae 1J D Klena
Department of Microbiology, Arizona State University, Tempe 85287
Mol Microbiol 9:393-402. 1993..DNA insert containing genes from the rfb cluster of Shigella dysenteriae 1 and a smaller insert containing the rfp gene from a S...
- 52-kD SS-A/Ro: genomic structure and identification of an alternatively spliced transcript encoding a novel leucine zipper-minus autoantigen expressed in fetal and adult heartE K Chan
W M Keck Autoimmune Disease Center, Department of Molecular and Experimental Medicine, Scripps Research Institute, La Jolla, California 92037, USA
J Exp Med 182:983-92. 1995..Exon 7 is the longest and encodes the rfp-like domain and the 3' untranslated region...
- How to satisfy both clinical and information technology goals in designing a successful picture archiving and communication systemL C Beird
Veterans Affairs Ann Arbor Healthcare System, MI 48105, USA
J Digit Imaging 13:10-2. 2000..This needs assessment needs to be made before issuing a request for proposal (RFP) and interviewing vendors. (3) The team needs to be small to be effective...
- Presumptive pre-Sertoli cells express genes involved in cell proliferation and cell signalling during a critical window in early testis differentiationAron T Cory
Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, University of Montreal, Saint Hyacinthe, Quebec, Canada
Mol Reprod Dev 74:1491-504. 2007..A mouse model expressing Red Fluorescent Protein (RFP) under the control of a hybrid mouse/pig SRY promoter (HybSRYp-RFP) was used to purify cells from embryonic day 12...
- Hansen's disease in Portugal: multibacillary patients treated between 1988 and 2003S Medeiros
Dermatology Department, Curry Cabral Hospital, Lisbon, Portugal
J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol 23:29-35. 2009..Patients were then treated with rifampicine (RFP), clofazimine (CLF) and dapsone (DDS) for a minimum of 2 years or until smear negativity...
- Posterior lateral hypothalamic axon terminals are in contact with trigeminal premotor neurons in the parvicellular reticular formation of the rat medulla oblongataKazuki Notsu
Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Shimane University School of Medicine, Izumo 693 8501, Japan
Brain Res 1244:71-81. 2008..After cholera toxin B subunit (CTb) injection into the parvicellular reticular formation (RFp) of the rat medulla oblongata, where many trigeminal premotor neurons have been known to exist, numerous CTb-..
- Amygdaloid axon terminals are in contact with trigeminal premotor neurons in the parvicellular reticular formation of the rat medulla oblongataYukihiko Yasui
Department of Anatomy and Morphological Neuroscience, Shimane University School of Medicine, Izumo 693 8501, Japan
Brain Res 1016:129-34. 2004..were distributed bilaterally with a clear-cut ipsilateral dominance in the parvicellular reticular formation (RFp), where many CTb-labeled neurons existed bilaterally with slightly ipsilateral dominance...
- One-step preparation of rifampicin/poly(lactic-co-glycolic acid) nanoparticle-containing mannitol microspheres using a four-fluid nozzle spray drier for inhalation therapy of tuberculosisKatsuya Ohashi
Laboratory of Pharmaceutics and Drug Delivery, School of Pharmacy, Tokyo University of Pharmacy and Life Sciences, 1432 1 Horinouchi, Hachioji, Tokyo, Japan
J Control Release 135:19-24. 2009We prepared rifampicin (RFP)/poly(lactic-co-glycolic acid) (PLGA) nanoparticle-containing mannitol (MAN) microspheres for inhalation therapy of tuberculosis using a four-fluid nozzle spray drier in one step...
- Dobutamine echocardiography in idiopathic dilated cardiomyopathy: clinical and prognostic implicationsBruno Pinamonti
Department of Cardiology, Ospedale Maggiore, Piazza Ospedale 1, 34129, Trieste, Italy
Eur J Heart Fail 4:49-61. 2002..fraction (LVEF) with a peak value > or =40%, and a reversed restrictive left ventricular filling pattern (RFP) if present at baseline study...
- Genotypic variability at the major histocompatibility complex (B and Rfp-Y) in Camperos broiler chickensG M Iglesias
Facultad de Ciencias Veterinarias, Universidad de Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Anim Genet 34:88-95. 2003..The MHC B haplotypes contribute resistance to Marek's and other diseases of economic importance. The Rfp-Y, a second cluster of MHC genes in the chicken, may also contribute to disease resistance...
- Efficacy of a fowlpox-vectored avian influenza H5 vaccine against Asian H5N1 highly pathogenic avian influenza virus challengeMichel Bublot
Merial SAS, Discovery Research, Lyon 69007, France
Avian Dis 51:498-500. 2007A recombinant fowlpox-avian influenza (AI) H5 vaccine (rFP-AIV-HS) expressing the hemagglutinin of the A/turkey/Ireland/1378/83 H5N8 AI isolate has been used in Central America since 1998 to control H5N2 low pathogenicity AI...
- Generation of living color transgenic zebrafish to trace somatostatin-expressing cells and endocrine pancreas organizationZhen Li
Department of Biological Sciences, National University of Singapore, Singapore 119260, Singapore
Differentiation 77:128-34. 2009In the present study, both gfp and rfp transgenic zebrafish lines using a 2.5-kb zebrafish somatostatin2 (sst2) promoter were generated...
- Projections from the red nucleus to the parvicellular reticular formation and the cervical spinal cord in the rat, with special reference to innervation by branching axonsY Yasui
Department of Anatomy 2nd Division, Shimane Medical University, Izumo 693 8501, Japan
Brain Res 923:187-92. 2001..were distributed contralaterally in the lateral tegmental field including the parvicellular reticular formation (RFp), and ipsilaterally in the medial reticular formation...
- Phagocytic activity of alveolar macrophages toward polystyrene latex microspheres and PLGA microspheres loaded with anti-tuberculosis agentTaizo Hasegawa
Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Tokyo University of Science, 2641 Yamazaki, Noda, Chiba 278 8510, Japan
Colloids Surf B Biointerfaces 60:221-8. 2007..toward poly(lactic-co-glycolic acid) (PLGA) microspheres (MS) loaded with the anti-tuberculosis agent rifampicin (RFP-PLGA MS) has been shown to be effective for the treatment of tuberculosis...
- Investigation of a unique short open reading frame within the 3' untranslated region of the canine distemper virus matrix messenger RNADominique Wiener
Department of Clinical Research and Veterinary Public Health, Vetsuisse Faculty, University of Bern, Bremgartenstrasse 109a, 3001 Bern, Switzerland
Virus Res 153:234-43. 2010..An expression plasmid encoding the M2 ORF tagged both at its N-terminal (HA) and C-terminal domains (RFP), was first constructed...
- [Clinical analysis of drug interaction between rifampicin and clarithromycin which are used for treating pulmonary Mycobacterium avium complex infection]Hisashi Taki
Department of Pharmacy, NHO Higashi Nagoya National Hospital, 5 101, Umemorizaka, Meito ku, Nagoya shi, Aichi 465 8620, Japan
Kekkaku 82:641-6. 2007We reviewed the interaction between rifampicin (RFP) and clarithromycin (CAM) during treatment of pulmonary Mycobacterium avium complex infection.
- Intravenous ciprofloxacin versus erythromycin in the treatment of Legionella pneumoniaShusaku Haranaga
Department of Medicine and Therapeutics, Control and Prevention of Infectious Diseases First Department of Internal Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, University of the Ryukyus, Okinawa, Japan
Intern Med 46:353-7. 2007Erythromycin (EM) and rifampicin (RFP) have mainly been used to treat patients with Legionella pneumonia...
- Molecular behavior in living mitotic cells of human centromere heterochromatin protein HPLalpha ectopically expressed as a fusion to red fluorescent proteinK Sugimoto
Division ofApplied Biochemistry, Graduate School of Agriculture and Biological Sciences, Osaka Prefecture University, Sakai, Japan
Cell Struct Funct 26:705-18. 2001..heterochromatin protein HP1alpha and kinetochore protein CENP-A were differentially expressed as fusions to red (RFP-HP1) and green fluorescent proteins (GFP-CENP-A)...
- Functions of Varicella-zoster virus ORF23 capsid protein in viral replication and the pathogenesis of skin infectionVaishali Chaudhuri
Stanford University School of Medicine, 300 Pasteur Dr, S 354, Stanford, CA 94305, USA
J Virol 82:10231-46. 2008..Expression of ORF23 as a red fluorescent protein (RFP) fusion protein appeared to have a dominant negative effect on replication that was rescued by ORF23 expression ..
- Do acute-phase reactants predict response to glucocorticoid therapy in retroperitoneal fibrosis?Marina N Magrey
Department of Rheumatic and Immunologic Diseases, Cleveland Clinic Lerner College of Medicine of Case Western Reserve University, 9500 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, OH, 44195, USA
Arthritis Rheum 61:674-9. 2009..the value of the erythrocyte sedimentation rate (ESR) and the C-reactive protein (CRP) level at the time of diagnosis for predicting radiographic response to glucocorticoid therapy in patients with retroperitoneal fibrosis (RFP).
- Distinct roles for Dectin-1 and TLR4 in the pathogenesis of Aspergillus fumigatus keratitisSixto M Leal
Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio, United States of America
PLoS Pathog 6:e1000976. 2010..of the pathogenesis of Aspergillus keratitis, we developed a murine model in which red fluorescent protein (RFP)-expressing A. fumigatus (Af293...
- Isolation and characterization of ryudocan and syndecan heparan sulfate proteoglycans, core proteins, and cDNAs from a rat endothelial cell lineN W Shworak
Department of Biology, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge 02139
Haemostasis 23:161-76. 1993..probes were obtained for ryudocan and syndecan by PCR, and the corresponding cDNAs were isolated from a RFP-EC library...
- Biodegradability of inhaled p-aramid respirable fiber-shaped particulates (RFP): mechanisms of RFP shortening and evidence of reversibility of pulmonary lesionsD B Warheit
DuPont Haskell Laboratory, P O Box 50, Elkton Road, Newark, DE, USA
Toxicol Lett 127:259-67. 2002These studies elucidated mechanisms of inhaled p-aramid respirable fiber-shaped particulates (RFP) biodegradation in the lungs of exposed rats and hamsters...
- Development of transgenic fish for ornamental and bioreactor by strong expression of fluorescent proteins in the skeletal muscleZhiyuan Gong
Department of Biological Sciences, National University of Singapore, Singapore
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 308:58-63. 2003..proteins, green fluorescent protein (GFP), yellow fluorescent protein (YFP), and red fluorescent protein (RFP or dsRed), were expressed under a strong muscle-specific mylz2 promoter in stable lines of transgenic zebrafish...
- CD109 expression in squamous cell carcinoma of the uterine cervixJing Min Zhang
Department of Pathology, Center for Neurological Diseases and Cancer, Nagoya University Graduate School of Medicine, Nagoya, Japan
Pathol Int 55:165-9. 2005..In contrast, when expression of RET finger protein (RFP) and bromodomain testis-specific (BRDT) genes, which are also known to be highly expressed in the ..
- Localization and functional interrelationships among cytosolic Group IV, secreted Group V, and Ca2+-independent Group VI phospholipase A2s in P388D1 macrophages using GFP/RFP constructsYasuhito Shirai
Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, School of Medicine, University of California at San Diego, 9500 Gilman Drive, La Jolla, CA 92093 0601, USA
Biochim Biophys Acta 1735:119-29. 2005..We have prepared cells overexpressing fusion proteins of sPLA(2)-GFP and cPLA(2)-RFP. In the resting cells, cPLA(2)-RFP was uniformly located throughout the cytoplasm, and short-term treatment with ..
- The estrogen-responsive B box protein: a novel enhancer of interleukin-1beta secretionC Munding
Department of Biology, Institute of Cell Biology, ETH Zurich, ETH Honggerberg, CH 8093 Zurich, Switzerland
Cell Death Differ 13:1938-49. 2006..These proteins bind to the RFP domain of EBBP, suggesting that this domain of so far unknown function is an important protein-binding domain...
- Analysis of FimX, a phosphodiesterase that governs twitching motility in Pseudomonas aeruginosaBarbara I Kazmierczak
Department of Internal Medicine, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT 06520, USA
Mol Microbiol 60:1026-43. 2006..b>RFP-FimXDeltaREC, unlike RFP-FimX, is no longer localized to the bacterial pole, while transmission electron microscopy ..
- [A case of pulmonary tuberculosis complicated with an orthotopic liver transplantation]Hiroyuki Kamiya
Department of Respiratory Medicine, International Medical Center of Japan, 1 21 1, Toyama, Shinjuku ku, Tokyo 162 8655 Japan
Kekkaku 81:351-5. 2006..We started four anti-tuberculous drugs other than pyrazinamide (PZA) and rifampicin (RFP), which included isoniazid (INH), ethambutol (EB), streptomycin (SM), levofloxacin (LVFX)...
- [Epidemiological survey on the trend of drug resistance of Mycobacterium tuberculosis complex in Macao during 2001 to 2005]Sok Va Cheong
Tuberculosis Laboratory, Public Health Laboratory, Health Department, China s Macao Special Administrative Region, Macao CP3002, China
Zhonghua Jie He He Hu Xi Za Zhi 30:411-4. 2007..To analyse the trend of anti-tuberculosis drug resistance in Macao from 2001 to 2005...
- Characterization of the photochromic pigments in red fluorescent proteins purified from the gut juice of the silkworm Bombyx mori LSantosh G Sunagar
Department of Biochemistry, Karnatak University, Dharwad, Karnataka, India
Photochem Photobiol 84:1440-4. 2008..It is to be noted that only one RFP band is reported in the literature so far...
- Identification of rifampin-resistant genotypes in Mycobacterium tuberculosis by PCR-reverse dot blot hybridizationXueqiong Wu
Institute of Tuberculosis Research, The Second Affiliated Hospital of PLA General Hospital, Beijing, China
Mol Biotechnol 41:1-7. 2009A PCR-reverse dot blot hybridization (RDBH) assay was developed for rapid identification of rifampin (RFP)-resistant genotypes in Mycobacterium tuberculosis clinical isolates...
- Synergistic cytotoxicity of interferonalpha-2b and interleukin-2 in combination with PBMC against ovarian cancer: development of an experimental model for cellular therapySusan B Ingersoll
Cellular Therapy Laboratory, Florida Hospital Cancer Institute, Orlando, FL 32804, USA
Gynecol Oncol 112:192-8. 2009..We developed in vitro and in vivo systems to test the effects of cytokines in combination with peripheral blood mononuclear cells (PBMC) on OC cells...
- A transgenic red fluorescent protein-expressing nude mouse for color-coded imaging of the tumor microenvironmentMeng Yang
AntiCancer, Inc, 7917 Ostrow Street, San Diego, California 92111, USA
J Cell Biochem 106:279-84. 2009..Therefore, a nude mouse expressing red fluorescent protein (RFP) would be an appropriate host for transplantation of GFP-expressing stromal cells as well as double-labeled cancer ..
- Restrictive left ventricular filling pattern and increase in antero-posterior left atrial diameter: two reliable predictors of clinical deterioration in chronic heart failure II NYHA class patientsRenato De Vecchis
Cardiology Unit, Presidio Sanitario Intermedio Elena d Aosta, Naples, Italy
Anadolu Kardiyol Derg 9:364-70. 2009....
- [Cross-resistance between rifampicin and rifabutin among multi-drug resistant Mycobacterium tuberculosis strains]Kinuyo Chikamatsu
Bacteriology Division, Department of Mycobacterium Reference and Research, Research Institute of Tuberculosis, Japan Anti Tuberculosis Association, 3 1 24, Matsuyama, Kiyose shi, Tokyo 204 8533, Japan
Kekkaku 84:631-3. 2009To compare the susceptibility of rifampicin (RFP) and rifabutin (RBT) against multi-drug resistant Mycobacterium tuberculosis (MDR-TB).
- Ret Finger Protein: An E3 Ubiquitin Ligase Juxtaposed to the XY Body in MeiosisIsabelle Gillot
Universite de Nice Sophia Antipolis, UFR Sciences, 06002 Nice, France
Int J Cell Biol 2009:524858. 2009..b>Ret Finger Protein is a transcriptional repressor, able to interact with both nuclear matrix-associated proteins and double-..
- Expanding two-photon intravital microscopy to the infrared by means of optical parametric oscillatorJosephine Herz
Cecilie Vogt Klinik, Charite University Medicine Berlin, Berlin, Germany
Biophys J 98:715-23. 2010..g., GFP-derivatives and RFP-derivatives); and 2), higher penetration depths in tissue (up to 80%) at higher resolution and with reduced ..
- Chondrogenesis of human mesenchymal stem cells mediated by the combination of SOX trio SOX5, 6, and 9 genes complexed with PEI-modified PLGA nanoparticlesJi Sun Park
Department of Biomedical Science, College of Life Science, CHA University, 606 16 Yeoksam 1 dong, Kangnam Gu, Seoul 135 081, Republic of Korea
Biomaterials 32:3679-88. 2011..6, and 9 fused to green fluorescence protein (GFP), yellow fluorescence protein (YFP), or red fluorescence protein (RFP) coated onto PLGA nanoparticles...
- Formation of the spinal network in zebrafish determined by domain-specific pax genesTakanori Ikenaga
Laboratory of Molecular Physiology, National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland 20892, USA
J Comp Neurol 519:1562-79. 2011..By using a gene trap technique, we established a stable line of zebrafish in which the red fluorescent protein (RFP) was inserted into the pax8 gene...
- Assessment of GFP expression and viability using the tali image-based cytometerKrissy Remple
Department of Molecular and Cell Biology, Life Technologies
J Vis Exp . 2011..is capable of performing a range of suspension cell-based assays, including GFP and red fluorescent protein (RFP) expression, apoptosis(4-6) and cell viability analysis with propidium iodide (PI)(7-11)...
- Analysis of protein function in clinical C. albicans isolatesMaryam Gerami-Nejad
Department of Genetics, Cell Biology and Development, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN 55455, USA
Yeast 29:303-9. 2012..In addition, GFP-NAT1, RFP-NAT1 and M-Cherry-NAT1 plasmids were constructed, expressing two differently labelled gene products for the study ..
- ER Import Sites and Their Relationship to ER Exit Sites: A New Model for Bidirectional ER-Golgi Transport in Higher PlantsAlexander Lerich
Department of Plant Cell Biology, Centre for Organismal Studies, University of Heidelberg Heidelberg, Germany
Front Plant Sci 3:143. 2012..When coexpressed with SYP72-YFP, both the type I-membrane protein RFP-p24δ5 and the luminal marker CFP-HDEL whose ER localization are due to an efficient COPI-mediated recycling, form ..
- Enhancement of ubiquitin conjugation activity reduces intracellular aggregation of V76D mutant γD-crystallinZhenzhen Liu
State Key Laboratory of Ophthalmology, Zhongshan Ophthalmic Center, Sun Yat Sen University, Guangzhou, China
Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 53:6655-65. 2012..The objective of this study was to test the hypothesis that enhancement of the UPP capacity could attenuate the accumulation and aggregation of misfolded proteins using V76D-γD-crystallin as a model substrate...
- Lysosome vacuolation disrupts the completion of autophagy during norephedrine exposure in SH-SY5Y human neuroblastoma cellsTakeshi Funakoshi
Tokyo Medical and Dental University, From the Section of Forensic Medicine, Tokyo 113 8519, Japan
Brain Res 1490:9-22. 2013..In cells transfected with RFP-LC3 and GFP-LAMP1, a punctate patterning of LC3 expression and colocalization of LAMP1 with the formed vacuoles ..
- In vivo imaging and quantitative monitoring of autophagic flux in tobacco BY-2 cellsShigeru Hanamata
Department of Applied Biological Science Tokyo University of Science Noda, Chiba, Japan
Plant Signal Behav 8:e22510. 2013..BY-2 cell line expressing NtATG8a fused to a pH-sensitive fluorescent tag, a tandem fusion of the acid-insensitive RFP and the acid-sensitive YFP...
- Characterization of stable fluorescent transgenic marine medaka (Oryzias dancena) lines carrying red fluorescent protein gene driven by myosin light chain 2 promoterYoung Sun Cho
Institute of Marine Living Modified Organisms, Pukyong National University, Busan 608 737, Korea
Transgenic Res 22:849-59. 2013Stable transgenic germlines carrying the red fluorescence protein (RFP) gene (rfp) driven by fast skeletal myosin light chain-2 gene (mlc2f) promoter were established in a truly euryhaline fish species, the marine medaka (Oryzias dancena;..
- Human Eb peptide: not just a by-product of pre-pro-IGF1b processing?J Durzynska
Department of Anatomy and Cell Biology, School of Dental Medicine, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, USA
Horm Metab Res 45:415-22. 2013..Human Eb fused with red fluorescence protein (RFP) or green fluorescence protein (GFP) localizes strongly to nucleoli and to a lesser extent to nuclei of HeLa and U2-..
- The use of fluorescent intrabodies to detect endogenous gankyrin in living cancer cellsAnne Sophie Rinaldi
Ecole Superieure de Biotechnologie de Strasbourg, UMR 7242, CNRS Universite de Strasbourg, Boulevard Sebastien Brant, 67412 Illkirch, France
Exp Cell Res 319:838-49. 2013..Binding between scFv-EGFP and RFP-labelled GK in living cells was detected by fluorescence lifetime imaging microscopy (FLIM)...
- Exploring the diffusion of molecular oxygen in the red fluorescent protein mCherry using explicit oxygen molecular dynamics simulationsChola K Regmi
Department of Physics, Florida International University, Miami, Florida 33199, United States
J Phys Chem B 117:2247-53. 2013..We also investigate an RFP variant known to be significantly less photostable than mCherry and find much easier oxygen access in this variant...
- [A case of MPO-ANCA-related nephritis caused by an anti-tuberculosis drug]Hisataka Tanaka
Department of General Internal Medicine 1, Kawasaki Medical School, Japan
Nihon Jinzo Gakkai Shi 55:172-6. 2013..She had been under treatment with rifampicin (RFP) and ethambutol hydrochloride (EB) for pulmonary nontuberculous mycobacteriosis...
- Genetic variation and regulatory networks: Mechanisms and complexityDANA PE ER; Fiscal Year: 2009..These tools will be made publicly available, including a friendly graphical user interface and visualization. ..
- NIH Director's Pioneer AwardJunying Yuan; Fiscal Year: 2009..No Abstract provided ..
- Analyzer for Monitoring Personal Environmental Exposure to Fluids and MaterialsMATTHEW CUSACK; Fiscal Year: 2010..Pursuant to that mission, the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences (NIEHS) released the RFP topic stating their objective and mission that "human health and human disease result from three interactive ..
- JASON EDWARD LEE; Fiscal Year: 2015..of breast cancer cells with GFP-tagged focal adhesion proteins (integrin-[unreadable]3 or PTP1B) and RFP-KDEL (ER marker) will be used to visualize ER tubule-associated delivery of these proteins to focal adhesions, and ..
- Ian G Macara; Fiscal Year: 2014..The viruses also express a red fluorescent protein. RFP-positive lung metastases will be isolated and screened by PCR to identify the cDNA associated with each metastatic ..
- Intravenous Protein Therapy for Treatment of Congenital Muscular DystrophyBradley L Hodges; Fiscal Year: 2010..We have prepared and distributed a request for proposal (RFP) to various contract manufacturing organizations (CMO) for the production of large quantities of GLP-grade of the ..
- Song Guo Zheng; Fiscal Year: 2016..nTreg or iTregs will be sorted or induced from DBA/1 Foxp3-GFP knock-in mice or Foxp3-GFP/IL-17-RFP double knock-in mice...
- Color-Coded Imaging of Pancreatic Cancer Microenvironment for Drug DiscoveryMeng Yang; Fiscal Year: 2013..in which nascent blood vessels are labeled with GFP and tumors are labeled with red fluorescent protein (RFP)...
- IN VIVO VISUALIZATION AND QUANTIFICATION OF EPIGENETIC ACTIVITIES USING MAGNETICWon Bin Young; Fiscal Year: 2011..We will use both ferritin and CD/fluorine as MRI reporters along with optical markers (GFP/RFP) to visualize and quantify DNMT1 gene expression in mouse models...
- Interplay Between Pathogenic and Regulatory T Cells in EAEEstelle Bettelli; Fiscal Year: 2012..We have generated an IL-17F RFP/DTR mouse in which Th17 cells can be deleted at any given time through the injection of diphtheria toxin and we ..
- Israel F Charo; Fiscal Year: 2014..Using novel CCR2/RFP knock-in mice, we will quantify the expression of CCR2 on HSCs/HPCs in all branches of the hematopoietic tree in ..
- MULTIPHOTON CONFOCAL MICROSCOPELiza A Pon; Fiscal Year: 2010..g. YFP, RFP, DiI), 2) multicolor exci- tation, 3) detection of weaker signals, and 4) imaging thicker samples (>100-200 5m)...
- SARAH P BLACKWELL; Fiscal Year: 2015..CDC) for the Pregnancy Risk Assessment Monitoring System (PRAMS) Funding Opportunity Announcement Number: RFP- DP-11-001, U01, and Category B - Existing State programs...
- Eva Schmelzer; Fiscal Year: 2014..b>RFP transfection labeled progenitors (hemangioblasts and angioblasts) and non-endothelial fetal liver cells will be ..
- NON-CELL AUTONOMOUS EFFECTS IN MAMMARY CANCERJO ANNE MARIE MONTALBANO; Fiscal Year: 2010..cells impact the phenotype of transformed cells? I will transduce mammary stem cells with lentivirus expressing a RFP-Ras fusion and mix them at a low concentration with stem cells expressing GFP-Histone H2A, and transplanted into a ..
- Development of a HTS assay for modulators of presenilin 1 conformationOksana Berezovska; Fiscal Year: 2010..We have recently developed a novel molecular reporter probe, GFP-PS1-RFP (G-PS1-R), which allows monitoring intra-molecular interactions in intact and/or live cells...
- CATHY LEE MENDELSOHN; Fiscal Year: 2015..beginning with those that we have defined using transgenic and lineage-tagged mouse models expressing RFP or GFP...
- Peng Liu; Fiscal Year: 2016..this hypothesis by combined in vitro and in vivo approaches including isolating monocyte subsets from GFP- or RFP- reporter mice, de novo differentiations of Th17 cells and regulatory T cells (Tregs), transendothelial migration ..
- Utilizing PB Transposon to Generate a Comprehensive Mouse Knockout ResourceTian Xu; Fiscal Year: 2009..pB can carry large DNA fragments, e.g., an Act-RFP marker and a LacZ reporter, which can report gene expression patterns;6...
- CCR2 in Atherosclerosis and Monocyte TraffickingIsrael F Charo; Fiscal Year: 2010..Using novel CCR2-RFP knock-in mice and MCP-1/MCP-3 lac-Z reporter mice, we will test the hypothesis that CCR2 mediates selective ..
- Green Housing Study: Boston FollowupGary Adamkiewicz; Fiscal Year: 2013..As stated in the RFP, the specific aims of the GHS are as follows: Specific Aim 1 To conduct an exposure assessment of chemical and ..
- Richard M Ransohoff; Fiscal Year: 2014..of MAPT pathologies following TBI utilizing unique genetic models that fluorescently tag monocytes (CCR2-RFP) and microglia (CX3CR1-GFP), genomic-based mouse models of MAPT (hTau) pathologies and genetic models in which ..
- ADAM I PACKARD; Fiscal Year: 2015..In addition, we co-express a red fluorescent protein (RFP), along with Ret, which allows us to follow the behavior of these manipulated cells using time-lapse microscopy, ..
- Rapid Estimation of Influenza Vaccine Effectiveness in a Wisconsin Population CohEdward Belongia; Fiscal Year: 2010..To meet optional Objective 5 in the RFP, we will recruit a stratified random sample of elderly, non-institutionalized cohort members (65 years old) for ..
- In situ Protein-Protein Interaction Networks (PIN) of NeuronsAkira Chiba; Fiscal Year: 2010..inducible transgenic lines for neurologically 'relevant'proteins tagged with either GFP or monomeric RFP (red fluorescent protein)...
- Chuanju Liu; Fiscal Year: 2015..insight into the mechanisms of already known therapies of PGRN, we will use IL-10-GFP reporter tiger mice and Foxp3 RFP reporter FIR mice to identify the IL-10 expressing non-Treg cells and Treg cells in response to gain- or loss-of- ..
- Localization of Recombination sites in E. coliSteven J Sandler; Fiscal Year: 2010..These reagents include RecA-GFP, SSB-GFP and sulAp-gfp. Similar reagents: RecA-YFP, SSB-CFP and sulAp-rfp (yellow, cyan and red fluorescent proteins respectively) will be built so that one can measure all three at once in ..
- The Role of Inflammation and Stroma in Digestive CancerTIMOTHY CRAGIN WANG; Fiscal Year: 2010..g. INS-GAS), reporter gene mice (ASMA-RFP/COLL-EGFP/Luc) targeting myofibroblasts, and a new method of methylation-sensitive SNP chip analysis (MSNP) to ..
- Edward Y Skolnik; Fiscal Year: 2015..1. We identified the Tripartate Motif containing protein 27 (TRIM27) as a new negative regulator of PI3K-C2[unreadable] and KCa3.1...
- Role of Pattern Recognition Receptors in Protection Against Influenza VirusBalaji Manicassamy; Fiscal Year: 2011..antagonist NS1 in limiting host immune response and viral pathogenesis, using the recently generated influenza GFP/RFP reporter viruses...
- Olin D Liang; Fiscal Year: 2016..We propose to produce doxycycline inducible wild-type and mutant (constitutively active) ALK2-RFP transgenic mice that will be crossed with VE-Cadherin-Cre;Rosa26-rtTA-EGFP mice in order to selectively induce and ..
- Targeting trinucleotide repeats-induced transcriptional silencing in Friedreich'sMarek Napierala; Fiscal Year: 2011..We will also develop selectivity assay using an independent reporter red fluorescent protein (RFP) minigene without GAA repeats. (ii) Configuration of the assay for a high-throughput screen...
- Pref-1 function and regulation in adipogenesisHei Sook Sul; Fiscal Year: 2013..characterize Pref-1 expressing adipose precursor cells, we will generate Pref-1- reporter mice that express GFP and RFP in an inducible manner...
- Balaji Manicassamy; Fiscal Year: 2014..antagonist NS1 in limiting host immune response and viral pathogenesis, using the recently generated influenza GFP/RFP reporter viruses...
- Novel assay for functional capacities of pluripotent stem cellsROGER ARNOLD PEDERSEN; Fiscal Year: 2013..green fluorescent protein (GFP) reporter gene as well as a conditionally expressed red fluorescent protein (RFP) reporter gene...
- Xiaolei Xu; Fiscal Year: 2016..adapted a transposon-based insertional mutagenesis strategy that facilitates the identification of all mutants by a RFP tag...
- Establishing and characterizing BAFF RFP reporter and BAFF knockin miceEdward A Clark; Fiscal Year: 2013..We have two Aims: Aim 1. Generation of BAFF-RFP reporter and BAFF/BLyS knockin (KI) mice...
- FY 2013 SBIR-I Contract for Automated Instrument to Clean Microtiter PlatesPAUL HENSLEY; Fiscal Year: 2013..may be readily integrated to create an instrument designed to meet the specifications defined by the NCATS Contract RFP. ii) B1-Microtiter plates commonly used for high throughput screening include 96 well (8x12), 384 well (16x24) or ..
- Integrated FMT approaches for biomolecular measurementsRalph Weissleder; Fiscal Year: 2013..discovery of two new reporter probe platforms (upconverting nanoparticles (UNP) and far red fluorescent proteins, RFP) are likely to have considerable impact...
- Martin J Blaser; Fiscal Year: 2014..Since causality is complex and often difficult to prove, and beyond the scope of this RFP, our overall hypothesis is that there are alterations in the cutaneous microbiome in areas of skin affected by ..
- Appalachian Regional Informatics Consortium (ARIC)Planning ProjectBrian Phillips; Fiscal Year: 2005..The technical planning document will establish the criteria to create a Request for Proposal (RFP) to be submitted to potential developers and vendors...
- Customized Nanofiltration Membranes for Enhancing Pharmaceutical ManufacturingKENNETH J PENNISI; Fiscal Year: 2011..This is also responsive to NIH RFP PA-09-100 entitled "Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy System Technology Research &Development"...
- FORE-SCI TRAINING PROGRAM (RFP 08-01)DANA MCTIGUE; Fiscal Year: 2011..abstract_text> ..
- FORE-SCI TRAINING PROGRAM (RFP 08-01)DANA MCTIGUE; Fiscal Year: 2012..abstract_text> ..
- FORE-SCI TRAINING PROGRAM (RFP 08-01)Dana M McTigue; Fiscal Year: 2009..abstract_text> ..
- TAS::75 0903::TAS RECOVERY ACT CONTRACT ACTION - PROVIDING RADIOLOGIC OUTCOMES FJOYCE ABE; Fiscal Year: 2010..As noted in the RFP, the OAI cohort study is a publicly available database of baseline and annual follow-up assessments in 4,796 ..
- PRECLINICAL EVAL. OF THERAPIES FOR MICROSPORIDIAL INFECTELIZABETH DIDIER; Fiscal Year: 2000..This RFP represents a segment of the Opportunistic Infections Research Branch's drug discovery and development program, ..
- EFFICACY TRIAL OF AN ACELLULAR PERTUSSIS VACCINEDonato Greco; Fiscal Year: 2000..Sites were developed in Canada, Italy and Sweden following a Part I award September 30, 1990 in response to RFP 90-30...
- Prem P Chapagain; Fiscal Year: 2014..Structural modifications to these RFPs have produced monomeric RFP variants, but at present their usefulness is limited because they are not photostable...
- Targeted tumoricidal bacteriaMing Zhao; Fiscal Year: 2007..imaging systems that enable the visualization of green fluorescent protein (GFP)- and red fluorescent protein (RFP)- expressing tumors and bacteria (Nature Reviews Cancer 5, 796-806, 2005; Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci...
- PDK1 and PPARdelta Signaling in Mammary TumorigenesisRobert I Glazer; Fiscal Year: 2010..will be studied by fluorescent confocal microscopic imaging of live tumor cells expressing PDK1-GFP and PPAR<5-RFP. Aim #3: Determine the genetic consequences and tumorigenic effects of PDK1 and PPARrf expression in the mammary ..
- Molecular Modulators of Breast-Bone MetastasisJohn Price; Fiscal Year: 2004..These sublines have previously been stably transfected with a construct that expresses red fluorescent protein (RFP) to allow full fluorescent body imaging of metastases in the in vivo bone metastatic models...
- Divalent cation activation of the integrin-mediated malignant phenotype in pancreMichael Bouvet; Fiscal Year: 2010..Aim: We will utilize our red fluorescent protein orthotopic mouse model, in which cancer cells are labeled with RFP, to examine the use of divalent cations as surgical adjuvant therapy during pancreatic cancer resection and as ..
- Corneal HSV-1: Immunopathologic Mechanisms of HSKSteven L Wechsler; Fiscal Year: 2010..GFP, YFP, RFP tagged CJLAT and wt viruses will also be employed. 3...
- Imageable tumor-targeting bacteriaMing Zhao; Fiscal Year: 2006..imaging systems that enable the visualization of green fluorescent protein (GFP)- and red fluorescent protein (RFP)-expressing tumors and bacteria (Lancet Oncology 3, 546-556, 2002; Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 98, 9814-9818, 2001)...
- A Lymphatic-specific fluorescent transgenic modelYoung Kwon Hong; Fiscal Year: 2007..Here, we propose the generation of a transgenic mouse line that expresses the red fluorescent protein (RFP) specifically in the lymphatic system. We plan to achieve this goal by undertaking 2 separate approaches...
- NORTH CENTRAL APPALACHIA BREAST CANCER EDUCATION SUMMITPaul Brown; Fiscal Year: 1993..An RFP will be distributed at the Summit to encourage community coalitions to submit a proposal to hold a follow-up summit ..
- Animal Models as Surrogates, SBIR Phase I [unreadable] RFP No. PHS 2010-1 Topic #13 CHARLES MAGNESS; Fiscal Year: 2011..Kineta, Inc. will develop a drug surrogate Ontology that will be integrated into existing NCRR-supported resources to provide tools and explicitly support drug discovery. ..
- A High Content Screen to Identify Inhibitors of MT1-MMP ActivationVladislav Golubkov; Fiscal Year: 2013..of the MT1- MMP prodomain we used the prodomain sequence to generate the fluorescent biosensors (the cleavable RFP-PRO-GFP and the uncleavable RFP-L50D-GFP control)...
- SUCCIMER REDUCTION OF TISSUE PB AND TOXICITYNELLIE LAUGHLIN; Fiscal Year: 2000..The proposed studies, which parallel recently initiated pediatric human clinical trials (RFP NIH-ES 92-32), will use the rhesus monkey as a well-established, nonhuman primate model of childhood lead exposure...
- Confocal Live Cell Imaging InstrumentWILLIAM KINSEY; Fiscal Year: 2004..Dr. Godwin will require the ability to image GFP and RFP constructs in living zebrafish embryos. Drs...
- TAS::75 0872::TAS SMARTT (11-8470187)Hanna Ng; Fiscal Year: 2011In response to Request of Proposal (RFP), NHLBI-HV-1 0-11, SRI International (SRI, formerly Stanford Research Institute) proposes to act as a flexible and responsive resource contractor as the Pharmacology and Toxicology Center (PTC) to ..
- TAS::75 0872::TAS SMARTT (11-8470187)Hanna Ng; Fiscal Year: 2013In response to Request of Proposal (RFP), NHLBI-HV-1 0-11, SRI International (SRI, formerly Stanford Research Institute) proposes to act as a flexible and responsive resource contractor as the Pharmacology and Toxicology Center (PTC) to ..
- TAS::75 0872::TAS SMARTT (11-8470187)Hanna Ng; Fiscal Year: 2012In response to Request of Proposal (RFP), NHLBI-HV-1 0-11, SRI International (SRI, formerly Stanford Research Institute) proposes to act as a flexible and responsive resource contractor as the Pharmacology and Toxicology Center (PTC) to ..
- A KNOCK-IN MOUSE FOR MARKING AND ISOLATION OF ALPHA-GUSTSami Damak; Fiscal Year: 2003..these shortfalls of the transgenic mice, we propose to produce knock-in mice in which red fluorescent protein (RFP) and a truncated human CD4 are introduced into the alpha-gustducin locus such that they are faithfully expressed ..
- Novel Molecular Tools for Transsynaptic Circuit AnalysisHaig Keshishian; Fiscal Year: 2007..The carrier proteins will convey various cargos, such as GFP and RFP, across synapses in either a forward or reverse direction...
- NF-kB activating genePatent Number: WO03048202-A2; Date:2003-06-12